Shingeki no Kyojin

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4526791867

All urls found in this thread:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4526791867
http://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/143887195842/shingeki-no-kyojinattack-on-titan-chapter-81
http://www.elle.com/horoscopes/love/a2343/capricorn-compatibility/
Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Does that user still want Zeke's hairy baboon ass to sit on his face?

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Is Zeke another one of Isayama's creaton that put on an act? He seemed to scold himself for being serious for moment and looking like his father.

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

cute girl here,
tranlations here. http://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/143887195842/shingeki-no-kyojinattack-on-titan-chapter-81

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

+1 filename to filter there.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Please be safe Armin.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

That first panel makes me laugh.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

I just want Bertseal to find fish.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

I just want Bert to find peace.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

C-Cute

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

About time user

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

But dead Armin would mean unlimited beach sex with Eren

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Guess Eren would get into necrophilia.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Dog Titan is MVP.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

Which fan artists do anons here follow? kinda new to pixiv

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

tfw Marlowe died never truly realizing his feelings

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

How is Bert going to fall for Armin's plan? Surely he'd know the biggest weakness of his titan and would make an effort to spend as little energy as possible even when the enemy is trying to trick him into it. He can't be so stupid that he can't see that one coming. Reiner too, he'd know that that would be a problem for Bert and should make sure to keep it in mind even with people trying to distract him.

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

Stupid kappa head ;_;

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Blort is horrendous.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Bert a shit.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Bert a cute.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Best shingeki.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Worst shingeki

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

No shingeki is more shit than Armin.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

Bort is, based Armin has a plan to beat him

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

There's Blort.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Sadly this is how you see Mikasa. Disgusting.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

I like both of them...

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

This is going to be canon, wait for it.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

That's why he thinks this is suicidal, Armin will force Bert to use the steam but there's a risk he will try to kick him like an insect and he knows that. He will do anything to give Eren a chance to knock Bert out. I afraid for him, I don't want him to suffer any wound.

John Long
John Long

He won't suffer anymore because he will be dead.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

I like Bertolt and I don't understand why he's so hated here. He started off as quite pathetic but that's to show that he's an average person with a role that he can't handle forced on him. He realizes that and hates himself and is even suicidal, so it's not like he's proud of being such a person or anything.

And after all he manned up now even if that means to suppress his emotions. Isayama is shaping him up to become a villain and so far he's doing a great work instead of having him as a mindless killing machine from the beginning.

John Clark
John Clark

Blorthole is a shitto.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Bert a shit and his fags are cancer.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

He is so important for the plot and without him humanity has not future. I see more possible Levi even Jean dying, but I honestly feel they all will be fine.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Don't respond to shitpost. Everyone likes Bert on here. They are just in denial.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Armin and Bert are my favorite males characters. I really like evil Bert, I want to see more about him.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Armin a shit.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

I need more cute Berts

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

I wouldn't say without him humanity has no future, but he definitely serves some importance. Like you said I don't see anybody dying besides SC from the SL.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

he's so hated here
More like he's overrated here, retard.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Everytime these threads become about Bert it is usually lead by anons who get easily baited by their fags into talking about him. There was a Bertfag in one thread who literally said he didn't care if a post was good or bad as long as it is about Bert. Are you guys retarded or are Bertfags really that good at trolling you with their God shit? I can't even get mad at them because it always works and it's pretty funny how retarded you all are.

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Very cute. Bert is the cutest.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

I don't mind me some bait, I just want to discuss his character and I genuinely think he doesn't deserve the hate. That said I feel the same way about other character hate, but I see these threads being mostly about hating/loving Bertolt so that's what I want to talk about right now.

I quite like Armin too. I like that both Bertolt and Armin are similar in the way of giving their dreams away for a higher cause. Same way I feel for Erwin. What do you think will happen between Eren/Armin and Bertolt in the upcoming chapters?

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

didn't care if a post was good or bad
Exactly, they will continue their obnoxious spamming and cancerous shitposting regardless of people reacting to it or not.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

I see much more hate than usual like I see much more love than usual so I'm not sure if he's overrated. He's both overrated and underrated at the same time here, if that makes sense.

I can ignore character love, but hate is a stronger feeling and the posts are made to annoy Bertfags in the first place so they annoy me more.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Besides anons getting pissed off from the baiting, he will get hate because he's getting more focused in the manga.
That is one Bertfag. So you are going to hate all of them for what one said? Plus, if you give them attention, you are basically asking for it.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

It doesn't matter because they'll still talk about Blort anyways, regardless if there's hate or not.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

What's wrong with that? So do other anons on their favorite character.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

That is one Bertfag.
implying the rest of them are different
If they want to spam pictures and circlejerk about their ugly favorite, they should fuck off to /y/ for example.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

Bertfags clearly overdo it and shit up every single thread with their unfunny "joke".

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

It sounds more like you just hate Bert. Other anons do the same and spam shipping shit. Why should they get more hate then them?

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

I don't mind plot related hate since it's actually justified. Most anons here will just tell you "Blaurght a shit" and can't even justify why they hate him, or their reason is "I don't like that he's popular here" or "he killed X". I wanted to believe that SnK threads are as mature as the rest of Sup Forums but it doesn't look like it.

so I'm going to sperg like a child that doesn't get his way too
Why not follow their advice and talk or post pictures of your favorite too? Anons here are so childish.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I hate Blort but regardless of my opinion people will talk about what they want.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Not even slightly on the same level as them

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

You're extremely retarded.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Mind explaining why without proving you're the actual retard here?

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

When anons reply to them. They wait for the one retard to say "Bert isn't God" and that's when it gets derailed. The last thread they were posting God shit amongst themselves. Yes it's autistic but, they having their own fun. Why should all of you have the right to decide what they should talk about? If you don't like it and it's bait, don't respond.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

/a/
mature

John Smith
John Smith

I don't actually believe Armin and Eren will stop being friends, even if they fight it is not like the two of them are rancorous or anything. Armin probably will abandon his dream over duty, Eren will abandon duty for his passion or justice.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Your whining won't change a thing and you're clearly a newfag too.
SnK threads
Mature
Yeah right.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Or just report them. If them having fun is as cancerous as that retard claims, they will get banned every time. That's what the report function is for, but these anons seem to think that others having different taste is the definition of "cancer".

Non-generals are mature. Maybe these threads became this way because they are non-stop in the first place.

James Sanders
James Sanders

They wait for the one retard to say "Bert isn't God" and that's when it gets derailed.
They already derail it before that, because they reply to each other

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

I always mistake Armin for HistoriaPic related

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Their eyes and nose look completely different.

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

What if Isayama's line was bait and he meant one of them will die? I don't think any of them will die though, but they'll take different paths at some point. Not necessarily fight.

I said Sup Forums, not SnK threads.

So you're getting upset because people enjoy talking about something you hate.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Sup Forums is hardly mature as a whole. Only small threads usually are if they don't start with bait.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

these anons seem to think that others having different taste is the definition of "cancer"
That's what baiting is retard. Do you actually think they believe this?

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

No, just your endless spamming and shitposting is obnoxious.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Or just report them.
They whine and spam even more, when actually something gets deleted.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

I'm no that user but finger pointing dosn't solve anything. You idiots would hate Bertfags regardless if they shitposted. Maybe that's why they started doing it because they stopped caring at this point.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Yes I meant small threads, I usually don't lurk generals but I was hoping that SnK generals would be better because the series is above average in my opinion. Not a masterpiece, but it doesn't deserve such an immature fanbase either.

That he is God? No they don't believe it but I don't see the problem with joking to each other about it.

What?

Then maybe you should stop whining too? Just a suggestion. Honestly you guys seem like children to me and I'm seriously wondering if most of you are underage or just really hateful people.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

More or less, yes.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

That and when a Bertfag will say a post is a shitpost if it doesn't involve Bert but, these idiots seems to actually believe they think that.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Not my fault you are blind.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Then you are no better then them faggot. Leave anons to what they like and you do the same.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Which is why I'm talking about an immature fanbase. I've only been lurking for a couple of months but I can detect sarcasm when I see it. These people are either pretending not to see it as an excuse to post hate, or they never really interacted with other humans to know what sarcasm is like. Sad either way.

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

I have always believed Eren will die, he will try to do the right thing. I won't be surprised if he tries to "help" BA. I am not considering Reiner because I think he will die soon.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

More like because they got extremely butthurt, while other fags mostly ignore it.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Help them how? Do you think that he will somehow find out that the shifters are fighting for a noble cause and side with them?

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

They want to use it as an excuse to hate his fags more and his character. A lot of the hate stems from that Bert is well like by a number of anons on here and they post regularly. So when their chracterfag isn't being talked about and only Bert is, they get all pissy.

Just ignore them because it's a lost cause either way.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Of course he is fucking going to get away. Of fucking course.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

What's the deal with your post? I agreed with that user, I didn't say I stop others from doing what they like.

Christian Long
Christian Long

A lot of the hate stems from that Bert is well like by a number of anons on here and they post regularly.
That's what Bertfags want to believe. I never liked him and I was never vocal about it, until now that is.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

I will, in fact I got into the argument because I genuinely like Bertolt and I can understand someone hating him, but most of the hate he gets here is for all the wrong reasons. Anons here should talk about what they like instead of whine about what they don't like.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Not side with them, he is pretty sure about his convictions but maybe persuade them to retreat/stop fighting. Eren was forced to be a titan too, just like them.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

I thought you were saying yes to hating Bertfags either way.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

No, I am one. I agreed with
You idiots would hate Bertfags regardless if they shitposted. Maybe that's why they started doing it because they stopped caring at this point.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

True, but even Isayama mistakes one for the other sometimes

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Yeah right. I don't like Bert's character at all, it isn't just about his fags even though they are incredibly annoying and sensitive.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

I mostly go to theses threads during spoiler week and since chapter 77 there have been more of them that post regularly which gathers more hate. Maybe I'm seeing things you aren't seeing but, that's my two cents.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

but most of the hate he gets here is for all the wrong reasons
And? Same goes for pretty much every character.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Ok. I'm sorry I read it wrongly.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Monkey got away
I bet they're not going to get to Eren's basement either. Can't let them accomplish anything or else the story has to move on.

William Gomez
William Gomez

I don't think so. He has nothing to offer them to retreat.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

I don't know about that one, nothing really justifies what BRA did to Eren. Grisha, who most likely knew the reason for the attack encouraged Eren to seek revenge so I doubt their reasons are anything good.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Maybe if he gets the first king's memories he will realize that humans are in the wrong after all. Zeke sounded pretty convinced about it this chapter, like humans losing their memories is the reason that they go out of the walls. Like humans are ignorant about something really important.

I see more hate for Bertolt. As I said, he is both overrated and underrated at the same time here, but at least his fags are doing it because it's fun, while the rest of you whine because the fun isn't about your favorite.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

My friend who I convinced to watch an episode of the anime thinks they're long lost siblings... (after I showed her that character reference chart)

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Even in these panels I can still distinguish them from each other. Historia has laser eyes and Armin's nose is slightly bigger and has these two lines.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Isayama said this arc was the basement arc, they will get there. MT is a bigger boss than BR so he won't die yet.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

I see more hate for Bertolt.
Then you are blind.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

There is more love for Bertshit so it balances out the hate way more than for other characters so stop fucking complaining about this myriad of hate when there's like 3 or 4 of us at most that don't like him compared to the dozens of landwhales that do.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

If you understand Eren, he will get his support if someone asks for it. And saying he will persuade them to retreat because he doesn't want to fight if there's an explanation why they turned into titans. He said fight is something he has to do.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Look at the responses to this post , then look at the responses I get (one Bertfag and everyone else hating on him) and then tell me I'm blind again.

Same as above.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Pretty much.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Yeah, and wait until later when the Bertshit squad shows up you will see that any hate he gets is drowned out. Get over it, people are going to continue disliking things just as others will continue to like them.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

How about you look at all the previous threads, which is partly also the reason for these replies

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

Not him but, it's either hate or love with his character on here.
It doesn't help when anons like you make it out that liking Bert makes you a 'landwhale' like you are above all of them. I'm sure your favorite character is just as shitty as theirs and vice versa.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Fucking savage.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

he will realize that humans are in the wrong
They're not. The vast majority that BRMT killed are innocent no matter what happened in ancient history. It's retarded to lump them together with what FK did.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

And it's mostly hate and barely love for other characters.

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

You're a landwhale.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Are you seriously this upset that a character you don't like is loved? Reconsider your life choices.

What, Bertfags joking around? So harmful, so annoying, surely deserves hate.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

no u.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

This is the reason why Levi is so hated too, tumblr loves him so Sup Forums must hate.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

They were just having peaceful discussions. Again, mad that it's on a character you hate.

William Fisher
William Fisher

Humans are not in the wrong because they don't know what they're doing wrong, they're ignorant in a way. Either way the shifters are convinced that humans must die, so there must be something they're doing wrong even if they're not aware of it.

I see either love or indifference for other characters, except for one that I won't name. Maybe all would be explained if you're a fag for said character and you're solely butthurt because Bert isn't more hated than her. Which is extremely petty and immature if that's the case.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Your English is shit. If I understood you right, no. No matter what Eren says they will not waver because they have a mission also and Eren has nothing to offer them in exchange for abandoning it.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Levis really not hated here like he used to be:

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

I'm not upset, in fact I'm telling you to get over it.

James Foster
James Foster

joking around?
Other characterfags would have already gotten a lot more shit for it and generally also get it for retarded reasons. Sometimes the hate starts, even if no one is even talking about them. Also what this user said

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Yeah, he also said something about being different from his father but I don't know if this is the right translation.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Sup Forums loves being contrarian. (Levi's fanbase is rather annoying though)

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

No one complained when Bertfags actually had serious discussions about him.

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

It's quite similar indeed, except Bertolt isn't as popular on tumblr but he's popular here and that upsets them.

You're coming to my words again. Anons here hate him because he is popular.

Any theories about his father? Could it be someone we know or is it someone else from the shifter village?

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Manlet isn't as hated here since the politics arc, actually. Stop considering these threads as a hivemind because there's a combination of many fans here.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

I'd be curious to see your friend's reaction to Nifa.

William Bennett
William Bennett

It doesn't justify hating on them because of that reason. Bertfags will post and whine regardless but, hating on them because he gets to much love from others isn't fair.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

And many more love him, thus among him popular. So why does it bother you that a small handful don't like him?

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Anons here hate him because he is popular.
And people already told you they never liked his character in general.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Can I just say I can't wait to see the scene with Hitch ripping Levi out animated.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Because spending threads complaining about his fags is worse than Bertfags posting retarded memes?

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

Bertolt isn't as popular on tumblr
BR are popular on tumblr, user. maybe not as much as Levi or Erwin, but still

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

he's popular here
According to Bertfags he's super hated here and barely loved.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

Both is equally annoying.

William Baker
William Baker

Because it's immature.

Are you still so dumb to miss the point? He IS super hated but he is also loved.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

People are going to continue complaining for as long as they spam their jokes. Your complaining about it does nothing to change that.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Either way the shifters are convinced that humans must die, so there must be something they're doing wrong even if they're not aware of it.
That's an unsupported leap in logic.
BRMT attack MRS completely unprovoked and slaughter civilians
Bert says they're not bad
BRMT talk about history that implies FK/Reiss did bad shit but it doesn't matter because everyone else is unaware of it
Blaming them is like blaming German kids born in the 2000s for Hitler. Why assume that BRMT are justified when they were the ones trying to wipe out innocent people?

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

He is not super hated but you can continue claiming that all you want.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Maybe it was just a random comment, but what if the king of the walls expelled his own son?

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

He IS super hated but he is also loved.
He really isn't that hated here, compared to how much people love him.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

I'm just pointing out that those who whine about them are as bad as them to me. You give them more attention which is what the God shitposters want. You are all just better off ignoring them.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Do you really think the other shitposters care? Bertfags are clearly easily baited so that makes it easier for them. I hate him but I also know that won't stop people from talking about him.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Zeke's words seem to imply his father pities the humans inside the walls and feels bad about them being clueless and killing them.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Why would you want anons to stop talking about him? Also, the only people I see being baited is anons like you who take them so seriously.

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

Humans themselves aren't bad, but they are unaware that they're doing something wrong, is my point. Maybe going out of the walls is a mistake for whatever reason, or maybe stealing the coordinate and not using it correctly will make the wall titans wake up and kill everyone. I don't know what it is, but the shifters aren't attacking them for no reason and Zeke implied they wouldn't be in a war now if humans still had their memories.

So Zeke was originally from inside the walls?

compared to how much people love him
You're still missing the point.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

The four characters I sent them -
Sasha - "She looks like a mean horse rider but if she's from that show I'm going to say she's that little girl in the first episode the sister all grown up"

Levi - "The slightly insane one but mostly just the monotone character with limited emotional range"

Ymir - "she looks like an exasperated mother figure" (sent pic related) "Welp that ain't a mother figure"

Historia - "Is that the boy that got his ass kicked" "no" "Great long lost half siblings"

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

I see you also being butthurt because not everyone likes Bert. Now you could just ignore what you don't like just as you're telling others but it looks like you can't even follow your own advice.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

People just want them to fuck off with spamming and derailing every thread with the same two retarded memes. No one cares if you actually discuss him normaly and make a few jokes.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

post cutekasa with husband

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Was meant for

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

SPLOOORT
I've always wanted to tell you how ugly you are no matter how fashionable you want to look

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Kek

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Blaming them is like blaming German kids born in the 2000s for Hitler
Nah, it's more like German kids born under the Nazi regime in an alternative timeline when they won. Those kids would genuinely believe they aren't wrong in any way and all of the Nazis' acts are justified. Put it in SnK's term, if a resistance force carries out an attack against them in order to liberate the world and the story is told from the Nazi's PoV, we will see them as complete innocents and the resistance force's actions are unreasonable, barbaric crimes.
You must know the story from both sides before making your judgement.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

cute

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

I already stated I didn't like Bert but, ok. Again, you aren't helping threads by rustling them all the time. You said it yourself that they get baited and are overly sensitive, so why keep giving them a reason to stay whiny?
Then ignore them. I only see them derailing thread when they bait others. Besides that, they just have their autistic memes and discussions and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Someone will always try to bait them, so saying that is rather pointless.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

I only see them derailing thread when they bait others.
So pretty much every thread. Also they don't have discussions, just autistic meme spamming.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

Where is my modern era AHMB military police art??

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

And other anons with always be baited by them and whine like So what makes you better than any of them when they complain about getting hate?

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

Oh fuck off, I discuss all the time, both about Bert and everything else. You're whining all the time, ignoring everyone else discussing or having fun.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

So Bortfags bait others while others bait Bortfags? Sounds like both are equally the problem then

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

I don't think anyone thinks they're better they are just posting their opinions even if they're not agreeable to others. It goes both ways.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

But it's not ok when Bertfags do it apparently because his character a shit.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

His character IS shit desu

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

this thread

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Stop your victim complex and the whining, because this doesn't apply just for Bertfags.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Berb still a God kek. This thread is Bertastic.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Bertfags thrive on whining.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

It only applies to Bertfags and Ymirfags, and since you keep insisting, it's pretty obvious what's your issue here.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

So do those who hate Bertfags. :^)

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

And Arminfags, Anniefags, Reinerfags, Levifags, Erenfags or Mikasafags for example.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

They only do it because of whiny Bertfags. :^) but I guess you're too stupid to stop giving them more ammo.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Nah, all of these characters aren't as hated as Bert and Ymir, but nice deflecting here. Look, being a butthurt Ymirfag is okay, but since you're in the same shoes as Bertfags you should know how it feels and stop trying to shove more hate to him to "even it out" out of butthurt.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Anniefags
OH MY KEKS

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

I don't give a shit about Splortholefags. Splort a shit.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

You give them ammo by giving them something to whine about :^) :^) :^)

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Armin is by far the most hated on here but he still has his fans too. Bert hate is not as bad as you think it is.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

Lets ACTUALLY discus before I leave for another month.

Fucking MT getting away after he got outplayed is putting me on suicide watch.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Splort a Cod.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

still desperately deflecting
Just shut up and follow my advice for fuck's sake.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

They could just grow thicker skin and continue their discussion without being butthurt 24/7. :^)

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

They are actually and it looks like you missed the previous thread for example, but nice fingerpointing again.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

I'm not the same user.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

You also barely can mention Reiner without people shitting on him and going full autism with calling him Pigner and abusive.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

They could just grow thicker skin
This is Bertfags we're talking about. It's oddly fitting. If you like pigner that would make it better.

M-Maybe you just got to stop being a mean user :^)

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

I didn't miss the previous thread and actually it was relatively chill. One of the better threads we had actually. Or are you talking about the single Anniefag hating on Reiner a couple of threads ago? That's just one person.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

I'm nice.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Pignerfags are the real victims here.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

all this meta not deleted
Gee, I bet it all the meta was about Ymir, not only it would be deleted, but the whole thread would be deleted as well.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Even a Bertfag calls him Pigner. I never found Reinerfags to be anywhere near as bad as Bertfags are so I don't get the hate for them, maybe it's just salty Bertfags.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

they have to pad out the series somehow, user. It wouldn't be good if they killed off the bad guy too soon.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Reiner is still far more hated than Bert here and it's almost impossible to discuss him normally, without people shitting on him. It also obviously isn't just one person doing it.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

If you hate Bert you automatically are a mean bully. Don't you know anything?

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

They actually are, funnily enough. Bertfags will continue to pretend Bert's more unloved though.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

I'm a nice person and I don't deserve your accusatory fingerpointing!

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

maybe it's just salty Bertfags.
Reiner was mean to him.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

Bawwww poor Bertshit.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

I never see Reinerfags or Bertfags getting along unless they're BRfags

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Some Bertfag who actually likes BR admitted to shit on Reiner as well.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Don't be mean to him! ;_;

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

I think a lot of them are joking and anons take it overly seriously again. I like Reiner and I think the whole Pigner, raping fetus shit is funny. I might be a minority though because I can admit he's an asshole.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

Everything you say will be taken seriously and get blown out of proportion here, so you'd better off not saying it in the first place. You're better off finding some fags you agree with out of Sup Forums and being honest with them there.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Does ANYONE actually get along? Waifufags and fujos together in one thread leads to a lot of shit.

Jose Green
Jose Green

the whole Pigner, raping fetus shit
Well both of it was started, because of butthurt and people hating him.

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

Bertfags and Historiafags get along. Besides for that one thread about cats and dogs but even that was just a discussion.

William James
William James

I suppose Erwinfags get along mostly with Levifags too because I rarely see them argue.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

It started when an anniefag called him manipulative and reinerfags started defending him when there's nothing to defend. He is an asshole and he is manipulative, if you like him you should accept it. Of course he wouldn't rape a fetus (maybe)

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

I thought Reiner being an asshole was one of his best traits, he's my favorite character and I love it every time he fucks up or jobs. But I can't talk about him on Sup Forums without Pigner rapist jokes flooding the thread.

James Perez
James Perez

Some Erwinfags hate Levi and ErwL and Penguinfag gets triggered and shits on ME every time.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

I don't really care for the hate Reiner gets because he isn't easy to defend, if at all. I take what I can get and if that means funny jokes about him looking like a Pig, dindu and raping fetuses, then that's fine with me.

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Reiner is manipulative but Annie isn't better, she is cruel and kind of perturbed.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Then you're the only reasonable reinerfag here, which makes me doubt you're a reinerfag in the first place

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

I don't see Penguin anymore and haven't seen ErwLfags fighting with each other which is surprising because everywhere else Levifujos that ship EL tend to hate him. There doesn't seem to be any vocal ELfags thankfully, because it's worst ship.

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Yes, and? Those reinerfags were defending reiner's actions while anniefags never did. Reinerfags deserve the rape jokes they're getting because by the looks of it they would defend them too

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Annie's actions get more whiteknighting than BR combined. In fact there were Anniefags hating them after 77 while trying to make her look like a victim.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

while anniefags never did
They do, all the time.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

anniefags never did
KEK

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Anniefags never did
user...

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Anniefags always justified her actions calling her a victim and fragile girl.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Anniefags aren't hating on bert other than saying it was br's fault, and it was. If they hate on reiner they have good reason since he forced her to do something she wasn't involved in

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

I take what I can get
This is kind of sad you can't talk about your favorite without resorting to extremely hateful memes.

Please. Reiner is my favorite character but he's a piece of shit and bullied Annie for years. Lets not start this shit again.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

They hate on Bert as well, but not as much as on Reiner or other characters.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

If they hate on reiner
It's only you, now fuck off.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Lets not start this shit again.
implying you weren't defending Reiner's actions every single time before

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

I like Reiner and Bert equally. Maybe that explains it. But before anyone tries to finger point I'm not who was talking about. I don't think jokes that are obviously sarcastic are shitting on a character. I'm sure not everyone sees it this way but, that's how I feel about it.

It's not as bad as it sounds. Maybe I'm a masochist Reinerfag kek.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

I don't see why BRAfags would blame the other when all three are at fault for something. I don't blame some Anniefags for being annoyed by Reiner, because out of the three he does continue to get the most hate, but she is far from innocent herself.

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

I'm not that anniefag but i understand why he hates him

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

I wasn't. I'm not an American, I have limited access to Sup Forums anyway so if you check my IP you'd know that.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

implying IPs prove anything when you can easily fake it to be from whichever country you want

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Are you Chinese?

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

What if Reiner etc just turn into crystals when they lose?

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

TFW humanity is kill because you failed.

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

All BRA crystals will combine and turn into the ultimate titan.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Proxies don't work very well where I live. I can't wait forever just for Sup Forums to load from another country just to shitpost "Reiner dindu nothing".

No.

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

TFW humanity is kill because you didn't just use your fucking grappling hook to grab the luggage titan and kill it
TFW your author makes you act like a dumbass

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

I wonder about that. The cover of volume 19 is too similar to volume 9 to be a coincidence.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Yuropoor?

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

So he's going to be able to kill all the Titans, right? There were ~17 left based on what we saw.

If he can, basement soon.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Collect them all!

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

implying you don't have perfect access to Sup Forums and every other place despite being indonesian

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Probably.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Yeah Levi will just kill 'em all. They're only there to keep him busy (for tension) while Armin and the rest deal with BR.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Isayama will dumb him down for plot convenience.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

He's becoming my Husbandu.

He fucked up Monkey Trouble using a sneak attack. He tried to steal the power of the Beast Titan.

He still won't give up and is going to end up killing the remaining Titans. He already killed two.

It's hard not to like a character with so much bravery.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Power Titans

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

It's nice that he kind of avenged Mike too.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

I wish we got more of these two, I wanted to see them fight BRZ.

It's a shame how every new character introduced in the political arc was dead by the end of it.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Agreed, seeing Kenny slash Bertoldt's throat would be gorgeous.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Not at all, the arc was shit and the low point of the series.

Not enough people cared about Historia, and it felt like (and was) a diversion away from the basement.

The basement is the Holy Grail that has been built up successfully over ~5 years. Any time the author plans ~20 chapters taking us away from it, the fanbase will think it's shit.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

I have only a few BRA art because seeing them all together makes me sad. I can't ever see Annie being comfy around BR. No hate on either side of course.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

I don't like him outside of combat. When he's fighting I root for him to kick ass but I don't consider him a favorite of mine.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Annie never looks comfy around anyone.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Annie
cruel and kind of perturbed
user, you don't even know what you're talking about. No cruel person would cry after seeing her friend getting killed and even preparing to exact revenge on his killer (but sadly said killer threatened her about her father's life).

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

The arc itself was filler, but it doesn't mean it didn't have interesting parts or characters. There was no need to kill these two in such an anticlimatic way only because people reacted negatively to the overall arc.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

The politics arc is the second most popular arc though.

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

She did around Eren.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

When the fuck did Reiner threaten Annie about her father's life? Pigner a shit but you guys are taking it too far.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

even preparing to exact revenge on his killer (but sadly said killer threatened her about her father's life).
How drunk are you user?

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Because it had a lot of manlet, not because it was actually good.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

I think Kenny would have made the plot more complicated if kept around and Isayama wanted a "touching" moment about receiving the serum.

William Baker
William Baker

Was it really filler? The whole situation of the Survey Corp was transformed because of the political arc.

Poor Kenny. And his lieutenant never even got a name.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Kek. This is to funny.

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

can somebody sum up what happened since hans got killed by mom eater?

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

BRA is shit

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

It had its moments. It was good for character development for many and it fleshed Erwin out tremendously. Isayama could have padded it out more with titan-related stuff, maybe the anime will spice it up.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

A cruel person plays yo-yo with an innocent soldier and smashed a girl who was retiring.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

True I guess, he felt he had already derailed the plot too much by trying to give the characters extra development and didn't want more Ackerman drama. It would have still been interesting though, watching Kenny us 3DMG

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Are you two serious?

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Now that Zeke got away, one out of Bert and Reiner is doomed and will be eaten before this battle ends. If only Levi had taken out the dog

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Horriblescans fucking when

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Isayama is hyping up characters then making them anticlimactic - Kenny, Zeke and Rod Titan for example.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Explain how Reiner threatened her father and how Annie was seeking revenge then.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Bertolt as well, since he started of as meek and a non-threat and now he's shaping up to be the big bad.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Based Dog titan continues to be the most useful character. Hasn't fucked up yet.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Same. I love all of BRA but it feels weird seeing Annie be chummy with BR when canon shows the opposite. I want them to all stay alive but, if BR ever rescue her they need to regain her trust.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

he's shaping up to be the big bad
I really hope this is the case. If he suddenly becomes meek again, that would awful.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

He won't unless it's a moment of weakness, like seeing Reiner turn against him or Annie in a crystal etc. Other than that the worst case scenario is him actually dying this arc, which I hope won't happen.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

He questioned Annie and her dad about their loyalty to the village, and as we have seen how brutally Zeke treated his subordinate, I'm pretty sure death is the only thing awaits those who they deem traitors. In short, if Annie refused to obey Reiner, he would have reported her as traitor to the village and they would have executed her father.
soldier
innocent
Choose one, user. They're at war and as the author implied, the shifters are likely the right side here, unlike ignorant humans.

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Erwin is love.
Erwin is life.
Erwin means the world to manlet.
Shotawin a miracle of Lolivi's universe.
Erwin might've sent some fodders to their death, but he's still a beautiful commander inside and out.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

I'm not that user, you cannot be serious to fall for funny trolling.

David Phillips
David Phillips

the shitposter brought her head again

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

They're at war and as the author implied
Actually he implied neither is wrong or right, by saying in an interview the world in snk isn't just black and white.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

they need to regain her trust.
There really wasn't much trust there to begin with. The difference between Annie and BR is she has her own reason for doing the mission while BR are for going home, ending a cursed history ect. She could easily choose her on path without them while they simply care about her as a comrade like they did with Marcel.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

I want him to have greater reason for hating humanity besides just doing the mission. This is why I like Soldier Reiner dying for Connie theories despite how stupid and improbable they sound.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Bertolt is most likely doing it to carry out the role that was forced on him or to support Reiner and Annie. Out of the three, Reiner is the one that cares about going back home in general; Annie wants to see her father and Bertolt only mentions home to motivate Reiner.

Parker Young
Parker Young

Who
YH
here?

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

Here's the thing though, he doesn't hate humanity. He usually says they're ok unless they do something to Reiner and Annie. Only cases Bertolt showed hate towards humans was when Armin talked about Annie being tortured and when Reiner's head was blown off.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Bert is the average blubbering bumblrina's weakness. Bert is like their food craving.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

I think there was some kind of residual relationship between them, because Reiner, despite his bullying, still wants to rescue her. And Annie felt shame when she was caught by EMA, saying she failed to become a warrior.

When Reiner helped direct Annie to where Eren was -- that required some kind of trust. Otherwise Reiner had no reason to go out of his way to help her and Annie had no reason, especially after the battle of Trost, to believe him.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

I miss them.

Jason Green
Jason Green

They also don't care that he's guilty of genocide.
It reminds me of how people fetishize Ben Solo and Commander Hux from the lame new Star Wars movie despite their blowing up literal planets full of people.

If Stalin was alive today Tumblr would be all over him like they're over Bertoldt.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

I know he doesn't but, as a possible strong villian he can grow hatred towards them in the future. He already said he wont cry over them anymore, all it take is for them to do some shit involving Annie or Reiner to justify his cause and the mission. I think going into it as children, BRA were just doing it as warriors but, now they can form their own conclusions.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Always even after I was banished by Jesus

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

that required some kind of trust.
Chapter 77 made me wonder if she actually seriously hurt him a little.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

BY

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Me too. All the action is exciting and stuff but it's such a sausagefest right now. Mikasa's the only girl around and she barely has lines besides "okay, I will do this"

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Indeed. I like Reiner but personally I don't see what else he can add to the story, he's extremely unstable and if Bertolt died he would die soon after as well, so if one of them died I'd rather that was Reiner so Bertolt could develop into more of a threat. I want to see how he would react in general.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

we'll never see Ymir show up again
even if Ymir does become relevant, she'll get killed off
Being a fan of the secondary characters is suffering.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

You forgot Sasha, but I don't blame you, since it looks like Isayama forgot about SC this chapter as well.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Mikasa
Girl

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

EH is canon

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Will he be saved?

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

If it were me I'd
make Sasha actually do something
more Queen Historia
add Hitch and Rico to the main cast
bring back Ymir and Annie if they're not dead

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Get better taste then faggot.

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

I was wondering where they were. I thought they had gotten hurt or left behind or something. Who knows. They wouldnt have any lines anyway.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

The only canon Eren ship is ErenxKillingAllTitans

John Moore
John Moore

No, EH is

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

I want to believe Reiner regretted his treatment of Annie after Trost, but there isn't enough canon to support this. I don't think he wants to rescue her solely because of Bertolt either, more like he feels guilty and wants BA to be happy without him.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

I feel for you user.
Except it's minor characters for me.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

the best

William Diaz
William Diaz

Bert is too boring to have a good character with potential like Reiner die for his development. It's like having Hanji die for Moblit to develop.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

The first half of this arc is ending soon, which means YAH might come back soon.

Why do you think Redshirt-kun survived?

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Well, Braun is the only surname mentioned when Eren drank the titan serum. Its not a coincience, it hints that Reiner's bloodline is special and/or his family are the ones producing the serums. Isayama could have used Hoover or Leonhart but he chose Braun.

Of course Reiner himself doesn't need to be alive for this theory to be developed further, but it would be like having the Reiss family arc without Historia.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

I disagree, I don't find Reiner as interesting as Bertolt. If you unironically compare someone like Moblit to Bertolt there must be something wrong with you.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

SC had one tiny reaction panel, which was easy to miss.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

It's a minor character, the fuck do you expect?

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Why is Eren trying to murder Historia in the bottom left panel?

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

I agree, Moblit is much better than Bert and doesn't deserve that horrid comparison.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

That's Mikasa.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

So there is something wrong with you after all.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

I disagree. I think if one died without the other it would be terrible writing either way. They should die together or live together.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

I was thinking the same.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

Not the same guy.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

He's baiting or retarded. Humanity's greatest symbol of hate = to Moblit.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

shh EHfag is at it again trying to start an argument

James Murphy
James Murphy

I know user, but it is still suffering.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

If you unironically compare someone like Moblit to Bertolt there must be something wrong with you.
Why not make a comparison? Outside of tumblr they arw the bores of the series.

David Powell
David Powell

That's actually Mikasa, he's killing her because she was getting in between him and Historia's love

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

Reiner is much more interesting than Bert and that's a fact.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Either way both of you have problems.

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Why do you think Redshirt-kun survived?
I understand the reference, but I dont see what youre getting at user. Explain?

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Keep telling yourself that YH is not endgame

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Not him but, that's your opinion. Quit trying to stir shit. If you prefer Moblit over Bert that's fine but, shitting on other if they don't makes you an ass.
Nice opinion.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

I wanted Marlow to live through that suicide charge. I have faith that Hitch can make it through. She's enough of a selfish shirker to not volunteer for the excessively dangerous jobs.

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

Rico will never ever be even remotely relevant again

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

Stop denying canon then you piece of shit

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Well since Isayama didn't kill her off in the current arc, maybe he's planning something for her related to Annie.

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

I couldn't care less if he's baiting, Reinerfags constantly take it out to Bertolt for no reason and that's a fact. He's way more interesting to me even if I like Reiner too. Now watch me get 5 butthurt Reinerfag responses getting defensive over an opinion.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Stay in denial, fucker

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

I think they're interesting together.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Bert is the bore of the series whether you admit it or not. He has the most shallow depth that makes the bumblrinas call him "tragic".

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Anything about Lost Girls or Chuugakkou yet?

Colton Long
Colton Long

I see Bertoltfags constantly telling everyone how Reiner is just going to die for his development so I guess it's even.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Try harder next time

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Yeah, I thought so.

Erwin most likely can't get up on his own anymore and needs help. Since Levi is going after MT, Redshirt-kun will help him.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

more like he feels guilty and wants BA to be happy
he wants to save her for Bert
When will this bullshit end? He wanted to save her because she is their comrade, that's all.

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

This. Reiner deserves better than to die for some shitty written character.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

Read the manga next time, not fanfic

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

It's fine because it's not like we were having a nice discussion before they randomly started shitposting. Just ignore them because they will always defend their opinion as a fact. They just want to have the last word.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

4 more responses and I'm good to go. Cry more, I could go in length why he's miles more interesting than Reiner if you want.

I don't want him to die, but I can see it as a possibility. It's not meant to be hate and if you perceive it as such then you lack reading comprehension or general intelligence.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

No Bimbong, both are cancelled.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

No nothing.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

Honestly I don't know how you're still defending Reiner sometimes. I do like him but his fans here are way too obnoxious and pretentious to deserve any kind of support. Make of it what you want.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Copy and paste your blubbering essay from tumblr. Headcanons are not allowed.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Bert
interesting

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Bertfags are worst.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

tfw ya boy gon make it

i believe

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

All the normal, sane people are either dead, or in the Garrison. So all that's left are the suicidal crazies or raging Survey Corps faggots.

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

You sure are defensive for no reason, but I guess that comes with being a Bertoltfag.

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

I'm not defending him user. I'm saying they are baiting you and we should just keep discussing about what we were before. Whatever you say it's wrong apperently so why bother?

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

We have the MP?

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Because I want to talk about him and apparently the only responses I get are from butthurt Reinerfags and you telling me to ignore them.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

God forbid someone defends their favorite, Bertfaggot. Ironically it's you who are the most obnoxious.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

BR is love, BR is life. Both of them are flawed and have their low points. But what makes them best shingeki is when they're together.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Both of them are shit.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

You're always the first one to jump to shitting on Bertolt out of nowhere even if I defend Reiner or talk about him indifferently. I didn't start comparing him with Reiner, you did.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Because you make us look worse by feeding them what they want. I just want a discussion not "MY REINER IS BETTER THAN YOUR BERT BECAUSE ITS FACT" "HURR DURRR LEAVE BORT ALONE" You can't get along and it never goes anywhere.

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

They're both Eichmann level mass murdering psychopaths.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

Who is this "you're"? I'm not a Reinerfag.

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

well this all went to shit rather quickly

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

I didn't even compare him to Reiner and Reinerfags starting comparing them for no reason.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

I think he will at least see the basement, he deserves it. Well there is also still the serum and Levi already considered giving it to Erwin, because without it I'm not sure he's going to survive this with his current injuries.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

I can hope...

this is why I like her, a snarky shirker like myself

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

They are Reinerfags, what do you expect? The fetus rape intensifies ect ect.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

I want to touch Annie's nose.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

muh hard childhood, muh I just followed orders
How was I supposed to know that breaking the wall that keeps the man-eating abominations out would result in shitloads of innocents being eaten alive? Do you expect me to think or something?

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Why are you so paranoid about Reinerfags?

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Hitch pls

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Lost Girls ended

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Wouldn't you be? They like an Orc Pig.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

I like Bertolt
BERT SUCKS REINER IS SO MUCH BETTER REINER IS AMAZING
it seems you are a Reinerfag
why so paranoid?
Eh?

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Is that really why you like her?
Or is it because she's beautiful?

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

Of course they're mass murdering psychopaths. Who said otherwise? They're still best shingeki.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Kek.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

He should be since they're whiny cancer that like a manipulative asshole

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

And you're any better by saying Bert is better than Reiner? You're doing the same thing.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

Bertfags and Reinerfags are both whiny cancer.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Isn't there supposed to be some Mikasa and Annie special thing or did I dream that.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

Not him but, Reinerfags said it was a fact while user was just stating his preference. Nothing knew with Pigner apologists. They get triggered if you mention anything bad about there favorite rapist.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

I didn't even start it though. I was talking about something irrelevant without hating on Reiner, in fact I even said I like him, and then Reinerfags started saying Reiner is so much better and Bertolt is shit and bringing up tumblr nonsense out of nowhere. I simply defended my opinion.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

You got baited. Let's just drop it here.

Luis King
Luis King

As if Bertfags don't become triggered by negative commentary about their shit favorite too. No idea why you retards try to one up each other but as far as I can tell you're both shitty tumblrinas.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Ya got trolled.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

People thinking Reiner might be better is bait now?

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

It's nice to have a character that acts more like a regular person. Or at least, less like an absolute moral standard.

Hitch is cute! Cute!

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Apparently you're only allowed to like Bert.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

They were saying IT'S A FACT HE'S BETTER. Read the thread and leave whiny Bertfags alone. They are fragile

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

People jumping on others yelling TUMBLR REINER A BEST REEE because they said they like Bert is.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

JA is love, JA is life. Both of them are flawed and have their low points. But what makes them best WW2 is when they're together.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

user never said that. Stop trying to grasp straws and drop it.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Nice meme. You aren't any better than Bertfags. Kill yourself.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Ok maybe I'm a little jealous of her hair too (especially in this picture)

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

Stop being a whiny bitch because not everyone likes Bert.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Stop being a whiny bitch whenever someone doesn't have Reiner as their #1 favorite.

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

I bet you cry every night because not everyone likes Bert. You seem that pathetic.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

Raging Bertfag detected
S t a ym a d

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

AA is love, AA is life. Both of them are flawed and have their low points. But what makes them best shingekis when they're together.

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

I bet you're the Reinerfag that said he wants to kill himself but won't do it because baiting retards on Sup Forums is what keeps you alive.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

JFYI, ErwL based on astrology sign compability:

In many ways, they have what the other needs. Erwin is a master of social graces with a billion air-kissed "friends." Levi can be an antisocial grumble-puss who cleaves to childhood cronies and family. Erwin spends on impulsive pleasures; Levi plans for tomorrow. Battles can be brutal. They're both convinced of their natural superiority; their haughty contretemps and ego showdowns merit a Bravo series. Of course, antisocial Levi would never allow cameras into the estate, while Erwin would whip together a stylist, understudy and five-star craft services. Therein lies the difference: values. Not an easy hurdle to scale, even for a determined Goat or a patient Judge. A successful relationship will require much compromise. The fawning affection romantic Erwin craves will be in short order. Levi shows love through acts of service and loyalty, not pandering. Erwin must learn to accept love in a less-adorned package, and trade a few parties for cozy nights in. Levi must exit the cave to meet new people, play host and smile once a season. You can do it—but will you be happy? That's the question.

http://www.elle.com/horoscopes/love/a2343/capricorn-compatibility/

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Why does it upset some of you guys so much that there are people who like Bert? Half the posts of every snk thread for months has been whining about Bert, it's ridiculous. All it takes is someone saying something slightly positive about him and you guys go fucking crazy

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Suicide is for whiny cowards like Bertfags.

William Reed
William Reed

Arguing about Bert is fun.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Looks like you missed the previous threads.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

I just don't like unfunny forced shitposting, just like Bertfags do. Again, you aren't helping and you are no better than them.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Bert is shit and an indication of bad taste.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Cute

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

M-muh forced shitposting
Stop having fun in my thread ;-;
Try harder lad.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Apparently liking Bert is enough to make everyone else cry for months. Bert is best shingeki.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Trust me, they'll always be mad.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

You mean when Bertfags bait other anons into circle discussions? Those were pretty funny. Stay mad.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

I think Bertfags get baited just as much. Kek

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

If having fun for you is posting unrelated shit then please keep doing it and see where that gets you.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Daily reminder that only Armin can get Annie to do this

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Arguing over Bert is a fetish, you'll never understand.

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

You mean when they "baited", because they are butthurt and it was just the usual circlejerking?

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

he wants to have fun on an anime thread
You must not have any friends irl.

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Apparently. This thread proves it. If a Pignerfag can bait you then no one is safe.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Yeah, I will, thanks.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Not that guy but as long as it's SnK, it's related. Piggy a shit.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Bertfags fall for all shitposting because they're stupid and too easily triggered by Reiner.

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

True, Pignerfags are either crying over their manipulative Pig or baiting Bortfags with no effort. Bortfags have it coming for them if they fall for the worst shingeki's fags' shitposting.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

It's true.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

I did this
Feels good.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Boris is best girl and a true hero.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

What a twat.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

We
bert
now.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

What did they do to her nose?

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

very cute

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

happening chapter
continue discussing metafaggotry

Christian King
Christian King

Annie's nose is a true work of art, it's hard to depict faithfully.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

We always /bert/ here

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Just ignore it.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

T O P K E K
/bert/ the best.
Please keep praying to your god. Bertspeed brother.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Bert a shit.

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

It's written all over your face
The way you love Bert
And it always speaks to me
A little joy with a touch of Peace
Bert is all you need.

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

This thread is cancer, after such a good chapter too.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Annie only smiles around Eren and Armin
she's tried to kill both
Is that how Annie shows affection? Attempted murder?

James Hall
James Hall

I don't get it, if it's a boring chapter I'd understand. But this chapter literally has deaths, Zeke implying shit, Levi being fucked and no one bothers discussing shit.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

She'll be back either as Historia's bodyguard or the new leader of the military

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Love
Life
Did Nothing Wrong

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

YEAH BERB KILL ALL THESE SHITPOSTERS.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

The answer to your question is yes.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

What a cutie. Why would Pigners want to bully this?

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Based Bert purging the cancer fucking WHEN

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

They feed from the tears of nice people and they have to get it somehow. These threads would be full of love and kindness if they didn't exist and where's the fun in that, amirite?

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

God is with us, so the Mods are also with us.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

after such a good chapter too.
But the chapter didn't evolve around Bert.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

/a/thread/141167915#p141167915
sorry for the early thread, but im really hyped about this chapter.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

This. If it was just loving your God Bert, these threads would be super comfy. Look at last thread. It proves it. Stay mad shitposters. We /bert/ now kek.

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Look at this twat

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

Fuck off.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

He's so dreamy!

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Well we all know she's fucked in the head

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

This x888

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Nah, Blort is worst shitgeki

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Birdspeed.
Stop being mean to your God.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Sounds like my ex.

fucked in the head
Par for the course when it comes to women.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

I don't believe in God *tips fedora*

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

We only discuss shipping here. Go away.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

I don't get it either, but from what I've seen complaining about it only causes a chain reaction of more metafaggotry. To be fair the readers have had their share of false death flags, they may be desensitized at this point.

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

What a touching reunion between those two titans.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

At this point I'm hoping that she doesn't come back, because she'll get eoten for sure if she does.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Hnng

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Season 2 when ?

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Setember.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

Never