What does Sup Forums think of Steins Gate?

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

What does Sup Forums think of Steins Gate?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJEGb4MPV6I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tylzZEYY_po
http://myanimelist.net/anime/30484/Steins_Gate_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewO8J1eb1E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5A299Yd4E
https://u.pomf.is/mwgrui.webm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/this-scientist-is-building-a-real-time-machine-100204594.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWV8bKz0xcQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUmm1QjLC5U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx0fKrf5Wr8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDMd6_Y9Q8w
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/139399558
Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

My life has only gotten worse since S;G aired.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Contemptible VN trash

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

it's basically a time travel harem with a massive coating of autism and tropes on top ending with a predictable happy ending

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

top tier waifus

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Sup Forums thinks Steins Gate is godlike and any negative comments on SG are tsunderes who have difficulty conveying their true feelings on its awesomeness.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

roundface kurisu a shit

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

It's my absolute favorite anime the past few years, I don't know the show+movie just struck so close to home I really enjoyed it more than any other anime I have watched.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

A great show. I actually prefer it to the VN.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

True. Lot of top tier waifus, yet the worst one won.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

Overrated as shit. The VN is superior.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Solid show that doesn't suffer any more or less from the typical plotholes that arise from a timetravel plot than any other timetravel show.

Alternatively,

A story about a guy's quest to selfishly get his conscience in the timeline that suits him best despite telling himself he is doing it for others.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Top tier

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Starts out very strong, ends poorly and predictably. 6.5/10 imo.

I've yet to see the movie though, is it any good

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

implying Christina isn't best girl
Mayuri a shit.

Joseph James
Joseph James

God tier opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJEGb4MPV6I

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tylzZEYY_po

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

I feel like people who shipped Okabe with Makise preferred the anime, while people who shipped Okabe with whoever they thought was best girl preferred the VN's. Which I find nothing wrong with, it's just the beauty of having adaptations.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

If by predictable you mean that he ends up with cristina and manages to "fix" everything. Well, that was pretty much a given from episode 1. The show's strong points are how they get from the starting point to that ending.

Also, implying you saw the MrBraun tweest coming, nobody believes you.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Stop. This shit is cancer. Fucking ruining my day.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

literally everyone in Okarin's life is part of the time loop/conspiracy
thinking MeesterBrawn is any different
toplel m8

there's literally no superfluous characters, and only like 9 of them total

David Bell
David Bell

VN didn't come with a Hashida route
Thoroughly disappointed, didn't even have to be a romantic sexual route. Just a route where they get closer together and bonds as best bros for life during their timetravel shenanigans.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

If you think it ends poorly/predictably, I feel like you won't enjoy the movie as much as I did, considering Makise pretty much goes through a hectic time loop just like Okabe did. What made me enjoy the movie a lot though was her ending her doubts about all the world lines Okabe has visited/traveled through to get to the steins;gate line they are on at the end of the show.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

This is a bad thing
Also, you don't know that for sure untill the tweest is reveiled.
Even when you expect MrBraun to be involved somehow, you still don't know how he is involved.
Also implying a predictable story means it is a bad story, the titanic movie is predictable as shit, yet it is widely considered to be an extremely good movie.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Probably the best time travel anime there is. Although I always feel the only reason anyone ever makes them is to save on animation costs, not because there's an actually interesting story to tell that hasn't been done before.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

This movie turned to shit when they decided to turn the last 1/3 into a generic sploshuns michael bay flick, and it wasn't great to start with anyway.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

garden variety tsundere
best anything

Colton King
Colton King

This will always be the most dumb "pose" in anime/VN/mongo. Imagine a girl talking to you with one eye open and the other closed. not a wink, no, eye is firmly closed.

Honestly, at that point the only thing going through my mind is "this is kowai m8", not "this is kawaii m8"

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

http://myanimelist.net/anime/30484/Steins_Gate_0

get hype

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

Who cares that it goes to shit? Nobody watched it for the plot.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

0 is suffering.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Chaos;Head is better.

Obviously I mean the VN. There's no anime.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Watching it for Tom Cruise isn't a much better reason. The only scene worth watching is Emily Blunt doing those wonky pushups.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

That non-existant anime had a pretty good opening. Only good thing to come out of that non-existant anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewO8J1eb1E

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

scored by 1380 people
This is why, among other reasons, MAL is a shit. Why is it even allowed.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Not a single person "singing" has a voice that has broken yet. This is who I share a board with.

Michael King
Michael King

For me it just comes down to preferring animation as a medium. I find VN's are usually extremely tedious and dull, but I made an exception and checked out the source material because I liked the show so much.

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Its a real shame they never made anything beyond the op.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

I like F.D.D more than Find the Blue.

James Harris
James Harris

Maaaan I watched that anime when it first was airing. I was 14 and I couldn't have been more confused.

Eli James
Eli James

It's shit.
Plot is dumb and makes no sense, everything is dragged out, but then again what did you expect from a shitty VN.

Okabe is great and the girls are cute though, that's about it.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

This is a good thing, that's very strong storytelling, nothing happens by accident.
Even the lecture guy in episode 1 you think is a throwaway chara is relevant, you realize he's the whole reason Kirisu is there at all, why she knows about time travel, why she dies, etc...

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

I wonder how are they going to adapt those two routes, even though it's not particularly hard, and what are the things that they're going to cut.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Erased did it better.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

tfw you will never inexplicably and easily make friends with beautiful women while singing your autism as loudly as possible
tfw you will never happily laze away summer days with them dicking around and pretending to science
tfw you will never rebel against time and reality itself to save your waifu and the world while nearly going insane
tfw you will never share a Dr. Pepper with a Christina

jdimsa

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Please.... Don't remind me

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

You might have a point if they hadn't dropped that element of the show almost immediately.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

girls are cute though
Autistic tuturu character
Tomboy
Tsundere science girl

There is exactly one cute character in this entire show, daga otokoda.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

/lgbt/

Jordan King
Jordan King

You are somewhat dimwitted aren't you.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

tfw we still don't know what [REDACTED] is

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Did they ever explain who sent Okarin those scary emails? The I'm watching you and the jell-o one?

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

To the people saying it's shit, what's your favorite anime and why is it so much better?

Sup Forums is too contrarian sometimes

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

VN was better

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Moeka did

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Pice of shit tbqh
they could show us some interesting historical events like fall of Rome or the future
instead we got shity crying nerd and autistic comapnions
Even Dr Who is better

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

I have never felt more connected with the past than when I read the Roman shitposting.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

I can't wait for Maho doujins.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

I liked Chaos;Head but I think Steins;Gate was better overall, especially its ending.

Anthony James
Anthony James

kill me

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

tfw your life will never be interesting in any way

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

that's exactly what s;g is.
/thread

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

same.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

You know those already exist right?

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

I've only seen one. Untranslated.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

guhhh my feelings have never been so bad

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

decent, though the VN is much, much better

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

It could of been better if it was at all explained

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

you can't put tuturu in an endless loop of death
What was the point of timetravel then?

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

lurk for 2 years before posting retard

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Fuck off.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

I agree
I really hope that Steiners TL doesn't just go into the trash after the whole, no picked up by 5bp, thing

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

I loved it

William Perry
William Perry

Drunken Kurisu makes that movie worth watching.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Do this IRL
Get bitten in the ass by retroactive rape claim
VR can't come soon enough.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

How far the termites of tumblr have spread, and how long and well they have dined

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

While it is not the "Greatest anime of all time" and the VN is better, it was actually a pretty good adaptation of an excellent SciAdv VN.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

implying Annie isn't best girl

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

dokidoki

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Maho doujins
all of them are mindbreak doujins

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

where do they say this? is this from the VN?

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

I don't think it's ever clearly stated, but it's implied FB told her to send them so as to scare Okabe off the path that would lead the Rounders to him.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

At no point does Okabe just lovingly ravage cristina to then time leap back to avoid any repurcusions
At no point do any of the characters question whether Okabe has used his power to do exactly this.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

There's numerous options than just Kurisu

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

yfw this is the real reason tuturu is mentally challenged
taken advantage of so often the mental damage transcended the dimensions of time and space

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

send your daughter back in time to save the world
she gets repeatedly pound by your best bro
"in time, nobody can hear you scream"

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

mfw we actually get to see naked Suzuha in the new game
She sure has some nice butt.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

true =\
ruka best waifu desu

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

It was so good. I especially loved their usage (or rather lack of) in some scenes. And Okabe and Kurisu were jusr adorable.
10/10 show.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

usgae of *music. woops.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

Who is reading Chaos;Child right now?

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

those eyes
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

I'd be grateful if you could say what ep

ive really zero memory of this being addressed in any way

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

It's my favorite anime of all time and here's why:

Firstly, and right off the bat, it is built on top a foundation of comedic absurdity. I watched the anime first then later played the VN. It didn't hit me until about episode 8 what the show was: literally an anime adaptation of anonymous shitposting. People pretending to be from the future on Sup Forums and the like, just making shit up.

Secondly, while all characters are basically cut and paste archetypes everyone has seen 100 times, they are done about as well as possible. Every character is likable or relatable in some way. Even Moeka, as much as I want to hate her.

Thirdly, the general meta-anime tongue in cheek nature of the dialog and action of the characters/writing. Everyone talk and acts exactly like you would expect of group of shut-in borderline mentally ill channers to talk. Using internet and anime lingo in real life like it's normal. A lot of people hate when a show pokes fun of tropes in a joking manner then does them itself but I honestly credit that to a higher double meta commentary on anime.

Fourthly, the Steins;Gate universe paints a universe wherein quantum mechanics dictates that life is deterministic. I am a fan of the deterministic model of quantum mechanics because I'm a pathetic, lonely loser and I want to believe there is literally nothing I could have done about this.

Finally, the science. Again, it's done in a joking, absurd, tongue in cheek manner. A guy just throws a fucking phone on a microwave so he can heat up his hot pockets remotely, and because it just so happens to be above a massive CRT TV, it's now suddenly a time machine. But oddly enough, it's really fucking good at consistency and believably. Easily one of the best instances of time travel in sci-fi. Only thing that was too silly was using a literal black hole to compress data.

Bonusilly, Mayuri. Mayuri is a best and a cute. ANY show would be at least a 7/10 if you dropped her into it.

No one is going to read all this.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

well duh, they give you the option to play the other routes

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

No one is going to read all this.
I read everything, good review desu.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

It's set in a world in which particles from the Dirac Sea will form objects in reality if placed into your dead spot by a certain machine or certain people.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

I think is an ok show, nothing espectacular, but is highly overrated by fags cause "muh first time travel anime" "muh tsundere waifu" "le twist", etc, etc, and that's why it gets so much shitposting.

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

Reddit tier crap.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

awesomeness
Off yourself

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Kurisu will never drunkenly rub her face against your stubble
I've lived too long.

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

Could it be adapted into a live action film for American audiences and not suck?

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

They kind of already did that by accident, except it sucked. It even has a character named Christina in it and the same basic plot of a group of friends getting carried away with time travel and then frantically trying to fix everything.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

There should've been more Gamma and Omega content.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

As of now Steins;Gate is the only SciADV without the phrase "Whose eyes are those eyes?" in it.
Prove me wrong.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Wow, you did a really good job listing out exactly why it is my favorite anime aswell! Impressive sir.

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

I actually finished reading Chaos;Head not too long ago.

I have yet to start trying piece together how they fit together along with Robotic;Notes. All that committee of 300 crap.

If they're the same universe, wouldn't Akihabara be fucked up from the earthquakes caused by Noah II? I just don't even know.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

The earthquake was localized with Noah II in its centre.
The intro to Chaos;Child shows this in it's whole glory, alternatively, the trailer shows a "prototype" version of the intro sequence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5A299Yd4E

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Speaking of Chaos;Child, there is this nice little thing.
https://u.pomf.is/mwgrui.webm
Welcome to Chaos World.

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

I loved the show and the VN. I played the VN on GNU/Linux. It worked great, unless I was in fullscreen mode and a cutscene (usually a time leap) started. I lost my place a few times when he leaped abruptly, because it makes the game crash without saving.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

I would if I knew enough nip.

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

not going through it anyways
Translations will take forever and who isn't already spoiled completely at this point?

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

I also liked that the science stuck to the rules in that universe. Most time travel stories break their own rules, but it did a good job of avoiding that.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

who isn't already spoiled completely

I'm one of those people. I understand very little about what goes on in C;C and don't know how it relates to the rest of SciAdv.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

I think you're looking too hard for meta explanations when that wasn't the intent, but Chiyomaru does a damn good job with his science writing.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Haven't you seen the trailer that was released years ago?
It's a direct continuation of C;H.
Shibuya 6 years after the earthquake in 2015, new strange murders are happening.
"Kocchi minna" A man cuts off his arm and eats it on livestream.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

"Otomore-tan" a singer is found in the streets with a speaker which was singing for her in her belly.

William Wood
William Wood

Never watched the trailer though I know it's a direct sequel to C;H. I'm aware there are strange murders, and I know the MC is part of the school newspaper club or something like that. Also, something about sumo seals.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

My life has only gotten worse since i started watching anime
FTFY
Also why everybody assumes OP is asking about the anime when he just says "Steins Gate"?

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

Also, something about sumo seals.
Everything is about those Sumo Seals.
They were there even in 2007, and after the earth quake, they temporarily vanished.

I wonder, who researched those Seals back then.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

Because the natural assumption is that more people have seen the anime than played the VN.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

It was a fun ride. People tend to overhype it though, just like with FMA:B. Like any other anime, it's nothing more than a piece of entertainment.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

I played the VN on GNU/Linux
Are... Are you fucking with me?

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

yfw Takuru was sneaking into AH General Hospital as a child to find the truth about the mysterious "Ami-chan".
yfw Norose did more in that hospital's basement than just torturing Rimi
yfw

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

I played it in wine. It worked surprisingly well.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Also, now I have a GPU passthrough, so I don't even need to reboot for games/VNs that don't run naively or in wine.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Faris ending was best.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

S;G 0 comes to PC June 24th. Hopefully translations follow.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Stop calling it GNU/Linux tho.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

But I use the GNU operating system with the Linux kernel. I like my unixlike coreutils along with my kernel.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Stop that.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

Stop using proper terminology? The GNU project is simply an operating system without a kernel, that is what it was designed and created as. Linux was created to be used as a kernel with GNU, or with other operating systems.

I am fine with people just calling it Linux, but I try to use proper terms myself.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

steins;gate is also the only good sciadv series out there too. the rest are shit.

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Are you trying to fucking rile me up?

William Murphy
William Murphy

It is a consistently half empty show.

The first half has great atmosphere but no plot and no progression. Typical VN adaptation.
The latter half has plot and is progressing towards a goal but completely lacks the really good atmosphere they had in the beginning. It doesn't feel like there is something crawling in the background. It feels like there is a clear cut goal but just not the missing puzzle piece.

That and the shitty fucking memeing aggravates the fuck out of me. I know that in jap chan culture they actually like those references but this show just didn't feel good overall.
I would say it is average compared to all the shows I've finished and above average/good for all the shows I've at least started.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

it was fun watching mayuri die

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

No, I am fine with you using the name Linux to describe GNU operating system being used with the Linux kernel to be used as a Unix like operating system, but I use proper terminology.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

There's no way people like you actually exist.

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Does it bother you that I use a Librebooted x200 as my laptop with a fully free as in freedom GNU distribution, and that I do not use the Linux kernel, but the Linux-Libre kernel?

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

christ almighty

Cameron James
Cameron James

I want you to die. Please die.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

that delusion with Kazuki

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

welp no, but i did want to see all the ways on how will mayuri die

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

One of the two decent series produced at White Fox.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

In the Faris ending, would Christina die, and would either of the bad endings happen? Okarin would not be there to stab her, and the metal oopa should not be there either.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

In the Faris ending you give up on everyone and everything you've got so far just to have her as your girlfriend and rid yourself of the pain and the need to save your childhood friend. Really, only the Mayuri, Kurisu and True endings are good. The rest will have you separeted from the world.
Suzuha
go to the 70s and die early
Faris
moe cosplay sex
Girl Ruka
child and """" normal"""" life

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Faris
moe cosplay sex

How is that a negative?

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

That's wrong.
In the Faris end, you try to warp the world into your favor by sending an additional D-Mail.
The result is something unexpected, but you don't give up on saving Mayuri.
The only time you give up on saving Mayuri is in the Luka end, the worst end.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Would Mayuri die in the Faris ending? It seems that she may not. So you save the life of Faris's father, and you are sacrificing your friends' memories of you. You can rebuild the relationships, and they may even begin to remember their memories of you from other world lines.

If I were trying to fix my timeline, I would probably accept that as the best outcome.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

best outcome

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

The world is still doomed.
The Divergence Meter exists, and so does time travel.
As long as time travel exists, the world will end in ruin some way or the other.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

In the Faris ending Okarin's lab never exists, so he can't help SERN complete their time travel. I think the only loose end would be Christina possible coming up with time travel, unless I am missing something, which I may be.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

The divergence meter exists, so Suzuha brought it back from the future.
We can thus assume something bad will happen.
The only "good" world line is the Steins Gate one, and even then, we still have the Chaos Children and the ROBOTS. Robots was resolved nicely, but the matter of the delusional world and the spreading infection were not resolved.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Oh shit, I just noticed this. Moeka got that new phone in that timeline where she sends those, right? would that be the reason Okarin didn't know who they were from?

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Moeka got that new phone in that timeline
Moeka never changed phones.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

How do we know it exists again?

David Jackson
David Jackson

Okabe storms into Tennouji's house and sees it, it displaying a negative number.
Nae is scared because a stranger suddenly entered the house.
Okabe doesn't notice this at first and assumes Nae just doesn't like him as usual.

Reread the damn novel.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Maho reaction to Hououin Kyouma was priceless.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

D-don't post spoilers, user...

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

Does anyone have the original image of Kurisu here? I've been searching for EONS

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

user, it was a fucking plot point that she lied about the phone.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Mayuri is a best and a cute

you had me until there. she's retarde

for that matter, why is Daru the only one who seems normal-ish? every one else seems to have some form of social autism.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Daru was a normalfag in disguise under all his fat.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

I haven't seen it in years. How the fuck should I know?

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Rewatch it.

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

No.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Let me put an end to that aeons long search.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

Not that user, but I'd always wondered too. Thank you.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

whats a steins gate?

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

A chuunibyou's delusion.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

First 10 episodes were kinda slow but still enjoyable, then the pace picked up.
Last two episodes were really good

Overall loved it

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Wait a minute.

WAIT A MINUTE.

THAT'S IN ENGLISH.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

I think it's becoming real.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/this-scientist-is-building-a-real-time-machine-100204594.html

But one scientist believes that time travel is possible - and he has the design for a working ‘time telephone’, which he believes will receive messages from the future.
‘time telephone’

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

This is a stein.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

WE FOUND KYOUMA-SAN
E

F
O
U
N
D

H
I
M

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

You should know, It doesn't mean anything.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

all you need is kill is so much better

Lucas King
Lucas King

John Titor finds a way.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

The manga is shit, movie was ok.

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

time travel
telephone
this is the first thing that comes to mind

Rubbish.

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

That's a time and space ship disguised as a telephone booth, while I'm sure that there are some phones inside they aren't the main attraction.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

MEME MAGIC

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Funny, I thought Einstein said that IF time travel was possible, that it would only be ONE WAY, and that direction was forwards.
He explained it by saying that the closer we get to the speed of light, time slows down in relation to those who were at 'normal' speed.
He proved his theory by having two identical clocks and then placing one on a speeding train and the other left stationary. He could measure a difference between the two clocks. The one that had been on the train was ever so slightly 'slow' when compared to the stationary one.
So, if a person was to travel at a high speed through space, time for him relative to those back on Earth would pass slower, but this phenomena only works one way, FORWARDS!

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Does he have a genius daughter?

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

that moment where Okabe realizes he fucking hates Moeka and just punches a girl in the face
that whole scene

Steins Gate is GOAT.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

I wonder how Okabe would react if he saw Kurisu at the age of 18 looking like she used to at the age of 12.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

There are no good girls in the show

until maho showed up

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

gr8 b8 m8

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

She's not retarded, she's autistic. She see's the world a different way.

That's how she was able to figure out Daru was Suzuha's father.

That never would have been know if it weren't for her.

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Time travel premise:
a. Promised infinite timelines and what we got was were three timelines.
b. SERN was a shit villain never learned anything from the repeats and didn't surprise Okabe
c. Time leap machine was always there for Okabe to 'go back'. Never once did he fail to do so: it was too convenient.
d. Time machine was a black hole microwave. Stop with this.
e. The time travel is bland as a fuck. There are no interesting paradoxes with far reaching consequences at all. There is no confrontation of the morality of using time travel. There are no unexpected consequences other than a bunch of NEETs showing up at your door for meddling in time travel. There are no consequences for making the wrong mistake within each attempt.

Quality:
a. Episode 1 was GOAT in the visuals and the setup
b. Episodes 2-6 were insurmountably shit tier containing no plot whatsoever and chockablock full of memes.
c. Episodes up to Mayuri were entrancing and evoking
d. Episodes past Mayuri became awful, predictable (it's everyone has a backstory, the series) and episodic around D mails.
e. Movie: ok but too linear

The show never delivers:
a. Jello happens and is never mentioned again
b. Show starts out with existential horror but it turns out that the villains are a bunch of NEETs

This show gets a 9/10 because I'm a cynical time travel fanatic who's experienced hundreds of stories. Romance/emotional aspects/story/pace were good. Plot: interesting, soundtrack: good. Needs more world buildin/expansion beyond the appartment.

Still, there's been plenty of good oness I've read/watched recently incl Heaven Sent (Doctor Who sadly the sequel was SHIT), Erased (interesting in that it didn't stick to the typical time machine formula and good symbolism/direction/music) and Hyperion (GOAT story especially with the Shrike, the Tree of Pain and the anti-entropic time fields and the Time Tombs which run backwards).

Looking forward to SG;0.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

I'd severely disagree with a few points on both but I did play the VN first, the anime cut a number of things for time that probably would've improved your score.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

The VN addresses the points you say were missed. Though, I wouldn't say S;G had an existential horror theme going on. Maybe a light sprinkling of it, but Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child are much closer to that than S;G is.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

I'm somewhere in there, what about you guys? Good times

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Thanks for making my night that much worse. I really appreciate it.

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Going to get the Drama CD Gamma out of the way first and then hit the VN.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

You watching the WhyNot version? They did a good job making it look just like the VN with visuals and subs.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

Erased
Great bait for mentioning some alibi flaws of S;G, but praising this piece of utter shit.

Also
S;G movie
ok
not garbageous maximus
Kill yourself.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Promised infinite timelines and what we got was were three timelines.

If you expected "infinite" variation you misunderstood the in-universe mechanics and then found fault because of your incorrect assumptions about the story it would be.

SERN was a shit villain never learned anything from the repeats and didn't surprise Okabe

Because time travel had occurred. How could they possibly use information they can't have access to?

Time leap machine was always there for Okabe to 'go back'. Never once did he fail to do so: it was too convenient.

No matter how much you try and alter a sequence of events, some things must happen.

Time machine was a black hole microwave. Stop with this.

This is just nitpicking a fantastical element of a story.

The time travel is bland as a fuck. There are no interesting paradoxes with far reaching consequences at all.

Paradoxes are impossible under Steins;Gate's mechanics.

There is no confrontation of the morality of using time travel.

The morality of using the technology is discussed. Not to mention that a lot of Okabe's inner turmoil is related to the morality of tearing things away from his friends in his quest to save Mayuri.

There are no unexpected consequences other than a bunch of NEETs showing up at your door for meddling in time travel.

Except for everything other than the Rounders showing up.

There are no consequences for making the wrong mistake within each attempt.

The entire story is about desperately scrabbling to fix the consequences of a series of terrible mistakes.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

I could never get past the outlandish premise. This guy is an absolute sperg and still manages to surround himself with beautiful women? Who constantly try be around and talk to him? Made the whole thing seem totally contrived and retarded.

Jason Green
Jason Green

He's actually pretty handsome and a good bloke under the chuuni shit, and all the girls are as fucked as he is in their own ways.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Notice how the women he surrounds himself with are also complete spergs.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

the world is so full of attractive autistic women you're literally tripping over them when you go outside, and they decide to talk to you
yeah, nah

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

One of them is a full autist childhood friend, one is the coworker of said autist friend, one's mission was explicitly to find him and gain information from him and one (from the perspective of our 'prime' Okabe, at least) was, well, it was more than him being a harem protag and falling face first into her tits, that's for sure.

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

one (from the perspective of our 'prime' Okabe, at least) was, well, it was more than him being a harem protag and falling face first into her tits, that's for sure

Well he did grope her a little at the beginning. Even then she only showed up and stuck around because of her curiosity being piqued despite her incredible disdain for him.

Michael James
Michael James

He poked her cheek and felt her hair. A little weird but I'd argue 'groping' is too loaded a word.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Never watched it. I don't go by /a/s opinion too much and make my own judgements. But I'm watching Aria now.

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

It's entirely possible my recollection of that scene is faulty. I haven't read it in a little while now.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Was pretty boring. OST was okay, though.

Is the VN better than the anime?

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Steins gate was good. Just plain moe was polluting it with Tuturu, nyan nyan, and tsunderes.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

No post on weekends since post room is closed
Fuck, I just want to have the box

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

believing a kike charlatan who stole work from others, his wife included

Easton King
Easton King

VN was better.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

‘I would say it was fair to call what I was doing an obsession. I was obsessed with wanting to see my father again.
‘I was obsessed with trying to find out how one could control time.
‘Everything that I became, the whole of my personality, everything about being a physicist, was based on my love for my father, and my desire to see him again.’
Literally Okabe from 0

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Only person I remember him groping is Ruka.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Yes, the VN was better.
See what I found on some @channel post in 2015.
Why won't crazy murders like the New Gene happen in reality?
Sadly it's impossible to reenact them, but there have to be other ways to fuck someone up in a creepy way.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

having such objectively shit taste
the OST was fucking top tier

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

no this is a stein

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

remember S;G exists
watch the alternate ending that came out whatever
Jesus Christo.

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

he didn't pay attetion on what biker girl said

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

the girl who starts the music
she is in almost every Sup Forums sings
the hell

Noah James
Noah James

fuck off with your
what does /???/ think of ???
threads you mongoloid redditor

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

I remember reading about some fucked up murder in japan, like some sort of headless body having it's limbs chopped off and posted to the family or some shit done by a school girl.

My details are likely off, but i read an article about it

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

E....engrish?!

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

In the beginning I thought it was amazing.
Around the time Tuturu dies I lost all investment and it became a game of "how long will I have to watch Kyouma be dumb before Makise is allowed to fix things?"

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

They're too cute together, I can't stand it.

James Davis
James Davis

I am almost through and I feel like I wanna cry from episode 18 onwards

I wasn't ready for this

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

defiling best girl

I hope you get banned for posting this

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

There's somewhat an instance in the xbox 360 opening song

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

implying first half of C;H wasn't magnificent.
They dropped the ball in the end, but it was a great ride nonetheless.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Pretty sure a year ago in a thread I discussed that only a few of C;H would be unfeasible, namely the first, as convincing 5 people to fall themselves to their death is a pain without a Di-Sword or NII bag

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Source?

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

she'd easily kick Okarin's ass anyway

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

post in a S;G thread
some guy on a another forum makes a post about something that hasn't happened
it happens 5 minutes later

Nandatte ?

Chase James
Chase James

Oh, there have been a lot of fucked up murders in Japan, but there were no serial killings which were as fucked up as the New Generation of Madness.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

READING STEINER

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Well yeah, let's go through them:
Group Dive: How do we convince 5 people to fall of a building?
Pregnant Man: Totally doable
The Staking: How do we make a guy believe someone else is an undead zombie who needs to be pinned to a wall?
Vampire House: Totally doable
Brainless: Totally doable
Tasty Hand: How do we convince a woman to eat her own hand because of unbelievable hunger?
DQN Puzzle: How do we tear them apart? We can't put a Star Wars creature into reality, so how?

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Is that you DHdoctor?

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Do you have precognitive powers?

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

Oh, you mean that way.
I meant from the public's point of view.
You're right about the tasty hand case would need a Di-Sword, the others can be done in a different way with the same result.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Please elaborate on your concept of the New Gene Murder Reenactment Plan.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Play the VN, Okabe almost does this to Suzuha in one ending

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

It's more like that guy has it but this is startling

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

How one would reenact them in our reality, since no one or not? has a Di-Sword.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

That's why I asked you how you would go about it.
If all we need to do is make the masses see the result, then how would you go about it?

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Objectively best pairing ever.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

I hate it because reddit likes it.

Ian Long
Ian Long

This guy knows.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Why does reddit like it again ?

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

Couldn't you just spike their drinks or something?
Put some psychoactive substances into their body system and manipulate their behavior through suggestion.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Group Dive: Pretty much impossible even with brainwashing ( you need them frightened) and you can't coerce them as you are shooting a video
Pregnant Man: Totally doable
The Staking: Pretty simple, as technically only 4 people were in the scene ingame and knew about it. In reality you can do it yourself.
Vampire House: Totally doable
Brainless: Totally doable
Tasty Hand: Unlike the difficulty of the 1st case this could be doable with brainwashing, would require a lot a time. If you need to do it exactly ( a random person passing by )it isn't
DQN Puzzle: A chainsaw, maybe feed them to dogs to try to fool forensics. You would need a pretty big animal. Not impossible

James Evans
James Evans

le reddid boogeymans
user, it's okay to like something that people who use websites that you dislike also like.

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

I think with enough suggestion and with a little help of illegal substances assuggested, the group diving is possible.
Or you could look for 5 volunteers who'd sacrifice themselves for the cause.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

I just started this. I recently finished Texhnolyze and already it gives off the same vibe. I like it.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Neidhardt
I wonder who she is playing games with.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

ERASED

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Gamma timeline was awesome as was WhyNot's VN esque enactment. Now to collect all the side material and VNs.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Did you try different search engines ? Google is clearly the OrganizationEl Psy Kangaroo

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

For some reason I liked more the previous version, without the sprites.
The beach scenary ( Delta? ) thanks to that illustration was pretty much perfect.
no more Gamma material
Was something hinted in S;G0?
Or did 5pb doesn't care about it anymore?

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

It is time for ROBOTS.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

Was something hinted in S;G0?
Nope.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

Didn't Chiyomaru been hinting about something R;N-related few weeks ago?
Gunvarrel anime when?

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Just got around to finishing it this week actually. I fucking loved it. I thought it was brilliant.
tutturuu best grill

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Einstein's general theory of relativity also allowed for time travel if there was a centre of the universe. I don't have the source right now, but i remember reading it up a few years ago.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

fuck you i didnt wanna fap rn

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

I want to abduct Kurisu and cut off a little part of her body every day while keeping her alive

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

fuck you i didnt want to fap rn

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

I like Mayuri so far. She's cute.

Cooper White
Cooper White

I want to skin her, Kurisu and Faris alive.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

Read the VN instead.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

I don't have the patience for VNs.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Don't be like that. S;G is interesting all the way throuhg.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

He did hint at something?
I didn't notice.
Never.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

DID SOMEBODY SAY ROBOTS?

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

those feels at the episode when they confess...
was not ready for that:'(

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Of course I said ROBOTS.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

It's great

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

VN is far better, though if you found the anime boring that probably means you failed to have any interest in the characters. If that is the case, I wouldn't recommend the VN for you either.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

Being Okarin is suffering

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Kill yourself.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Being Zerorin is worse.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

I like you, user.
I like your autism.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

9/10
you're definitely a whiny crybaby from MAL but I'll still answer you

a. Promised infinite timelines and what we got was were three timelines.
There are infinite timelines within an attractor field, which is more than a plot device used to contain the story. It's based on particle theory, which meshes nicely with the pseudo-science used in Chaos;Head, not to mention tying CERN even closer to the story. From a literary perspective, it forces the plot to only use major changes to a world line as the only thing that can change fate.

Suzuha/Titor said that a person dying only has a small effect such as 0.00001% on the world line, so running away with Mayuri would not deviate the timeline enough to prevent the events of SERN's rounders kidnapping the group and disposing of the people who are useless. If you missed this, I suggest you pay more attention next time. However, without the attractor field plot device, you would be complaining about continuity errors worse than

c. Time leap machine was always there for Okabe to 'go back'. Never once did he fail to do so: it was too convenient.
The attractor field defined that he would always live, Mayuri would always die. The attractor field could have also required Okabe to use the time leap machine to get caught by the Rounders. We don't know this because the world line gets rewritten every time Okabe uses the Time Leap machine. There are many times where Okabe gets beaten up in the alpha attractor field loop but still makes it to the time leap machine, and the VN explores this even further. Even if Okabe killed himself, SERN would have kidnapped the other members and disposed of Mayuri because she knows too much.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Not autism, just freedom.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

The attractor field could have also required Okabe to use the time leap machine to get caught by the Rounders.
I thought this was patently obvious.

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

What's going to happen when he shows up halfway decently dressed one day?

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Judging by that IBM short, she'll jump his bones.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

And why don't we have a canon work featuring this happening?

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

I wonder about that side story.
Distant Valhalla.
He doesn't know or he couldn't?

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Implied or shown?

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Would have been better if it was single cour.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Either.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

science ended with Einstein

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Needed more focus on the girls. All of them are appealing, but pretty one-dimensional.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

Did they try to make a future gadget out of a beach umbrella?

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Try the Darling spin-off for more girls focused action. (Though someone thought it was a great idea to translate it all then never release it outside of a youtube playthrough. dammit im mad)
Kurisu best maido, Moeka best smile.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

needed more focus on the girls
posts a picture of a guy
You're the one that sounds one-dimensional

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Only good thing to come out
Did you forget that you are always super special user?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUmm1QjLC5U

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

no Suzuha

doesn't get any more shit taste than that
Luka is a qt though

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

one dimensional

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Kurisu a best most things.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

fucking drown yourself in your delusions . They should have used a Phantasm song, not this mood rupting shit

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

novel was better

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

I want to try Darling but the thought of a youtube VN playthrough pisses me off.
But I doubt there's going to be a native translation so I guess I have no choice.
Maybe someday I'll give into despair and just accept it.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

Completely forgot about it when the show ended.
I can't see why is it so acclaimed.

Adam King
Adam King

Because "worldlines"
Because John Titor
Because 2chan/4chan references
Because good twist
Because sad "endings"

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

So just having references to timey shit makes it a good show?

Angel Long
Angel Long

Really shitty ending, he goes to the original timeline and the science girl is gone? No resolution? Just roll the credits and finish with no explanation? What an asspull.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

I just accepted it in the end, ended up watching it on my tablet while in bed for max comfy.
It is bretty good, nice seeing the labmems in all sorts of crazy situations, like Moeka being the lead singer of a band the labmems form to win some money.

William Allen
William Allen

I didn't watch to the end of the credits

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

Watch the OVA and movie, fampai

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

You having the memory of an insect is hardly a ground from which to criticise

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Depends on how many timeloops we're talking about. I'd think that after 1000 loops, he'd react similarly to the police officer in the mahou shoujo of the end manga.

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

t. a shitter who didn't respond to Kurisu's last mail

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

VN is aight
Anime was a meme and a half (shit)

literally became aurtistic thanks to it.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

aurtistic
I am not even surprised

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

I'm not playing a VN to find out what happens the end of some shitty 21 episode anime, go fuck yourself

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

(You) want them right? here, lend me give (You) some (You)s

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

I have yet to play the VN, but watch episode 25 (OVA) and the movie. It continues after the last episode. Hope you enjoyed this (you), you shitlord.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Episodes 2-6 were insurmountably shit tier containing no plot whatsoever and chockablock full of memes.
Episodes past Mayuri became awful, predictable (it's everyone has a backstory, the series) and episodic around D mails.
So what you're saying is 1/3 of the series is awful and the whole series gets a 9/10? Da fuck.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

well, i fucked up.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

You will never watch Steins;Gate for the first time again

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Her emails were too cute.

Cooper King
Cooper King

Damn, makes me wish that I watched this around that time. As soon as that happened I wanted to discuss it with others. definitely a twist that threw me off.

Moeka lied, TuTuRu died.
holy shit, mfw seeing that

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Starts out very bad with one of the most anoying MC's I've seen in recent years. Gets pretty good when Mayuri starts dying.
If you can force yourself through 10 dull episodes the remaining ones are worth it.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

you will never get texts that cute

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

How exactly

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

I think it was a joke about Mayuri staying dead.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

What did Noah I do to recive a 2nd version?
What happend to the city after they destroyed Noah?
What happened in Akhibara during C;H?
Are these questions answered in C;C?
Any news on anonymous;code?

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Speaking of that playthrough, I'm surprised that guy haven't translate S;G0 already.
Is he kill?

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Is that a dead body?

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

What did Noah I do to recive a 2nd version?
We don't know.
What happend to the city after they destroyed Noah?
The city was in ruins, over 3000 people died. Even more were injured. It went into history as the great Shibuya Earth Quake.
What happened in Akhibara during C;H?
Nothing special or worth of note, I guess.
Are these questions answered in C;C?
They are answered even in the original Chaos;Head, except for the name of the earth quake.
Don't know, don't care.

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

Guess I didn't pay attention enough
Or I got too confused about how delusions work

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

After reading Noah I now totally get all the crazy shit that has been going on in the shadows.
And I like how Chaos;Child is picking up those crazy things.

David Bailey
David Bailey

Dead fat butt
Just kidding, he's fine.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Not much, aside from the info that they released.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

working through long backlog of recs from random anons
watch Stein's Gate, having known nothing about it other than time-travel texting was the plot.
mfw Mayuri looping starts
What a fucking ride

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

It's pretty cruel that any reality in which he's born as the girl he's supposed to be end up as dystopian hellholes.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

What cosplay is this?

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

psss nothing personel kid

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

namefag

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

dislikes environmentalists

Just when you thought she couldn't get any more perfect she does.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

my thouhgts exactly. I don't know why they would include cockroaches in that list, though. Literally everybody hates them

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Steins;Gate 0 anime when?

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Suzuha might eat them. She did mention she eats / ate insects.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

HAGUBOAAA
Every fucking time.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

Ruka
Rukako
And dropped.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

The VN comes out on PC June 24, so hopefully someone makes a translation.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

didn't it say on the website it came out november last year?

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Trump-sama has done it again!

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

It came out on Vita 12.10.15.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

wants to execute snowden

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Should we believe the April Fool's Joke claim?

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

shits;gay

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

oh, c'mon, user. jeez.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

[REDACTED] is C;H Noah. We don't know if anything will ever come of their translation, though, since it seems like Zero is going to be officially translated in-house, and Steiner and Blick may never get another official SciADV translation job. They're supposedly also reluctant to release it unofficially, since 5pb. knows who they are and all.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

incredibly slow start
fun characters but the plot is going nowhere
episode 7 ending happens holy shit everything has changed, this series has potential!
random 'alter the life of girl of the week' bullshit for a few episodes
the tu~tu~ru pain train begins
such a wild ride that I coast to the end of the series with a good impression of it left intact
boring and forgettable ending

Great series overall, but not GOAT or anything.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx0fKrf5Wr8

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

But I don't want spoilers.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

That video is just a song. I am trying to stay away from spoilers as well.

English when?

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

not believing a literal gigalomaniac

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Oh shit.

Austin Price
Austin Price

FBI?

Dylan King
Dylan King

I really want to know what the fuck happened for the manga's translation.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

The April Fool's Zero release claimed it'd be on June or July 23rd or 24th I think. Somewhere around there. Don't know whether I should believe it or not though.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Garbage. I would've actually liked it if the anime had ended bitter sweet.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

this was my exact impression

I still think well of it overall

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Boring and forgettable ending
You know that episode 25 was an OVA, right?

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

More like shit-tier user,better kys with that taste

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

/lgbt/

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

April Fool's Zero release

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

your penis is small

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

I'm trying to dig through the archives, but I can't find the damn thread the download link was posted in. I also can't find the twitter messages about it either now, and I don't have it on my hard drive anymore. Fuck.

Some guy left a link claiming to have found a leaked version of the English translation of Zero's demo release. There was a fair amount of effort put into it at least, and at the end after being rick rolled the text the guy who made it wrote claims something about a PC Eng release on a date.

Mason White
Mason White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDMd6_Y9Q8w
Could anyone tell me the name of the song played in this?

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/139399558

The date was claimed as July 24th apparently. Some guy with the Twitter handle Horaegama was the one who helped make the demo. All posts relating to it are deleted now for some fucking reason.

It's "Messenger". The theme for Steins;Gate 0.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Thankyou so much. I've spent all day trying to find out the name of the song.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

bump

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Does a PS Vita and PS3 emulator even work at this stage?

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

I just started the VN for S:G and so far the MC is really fucking off-putting. He is the most annoying prick MC I've ever had to endure, how is this story so popular?

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Just stick with it. His behaviour does actually have an explanation and he'll grow on you.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

He'll change in the later chapters

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

I just started thing and haven't seen the vast majority of it
How is thing that I don't yet have a proper understanding of so popular?

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

I started out hating him but eventually found it endearing, poor deluded fucker.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

I watched the anime first so I just can't start to hate him

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

PS3 emulator with the jap version seems to work pretty well as seen on some youtube video.
For the PS Vita, nope
Anyway if a PS3 version comes out it's far easier to extract the text from it and put it in the PC version
btw
4gb RAM for a fucking VN

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page