Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Now that is retarded

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Do you even vape faggot

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

But that's awesome. What's your problem?

Leo Green
Leo Green

/a/thread/141146006#p141148938
steampunk

More like autismpunk

Cyberpunk is infinitely better. See GITS and many others

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

And stay gone, philistine.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Nah I like steam punk a lot of times you can actually make sense of the technology, cyber punk has always been way to far fetched for me.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

Cyberpunk is too trench coat for me.

David Walker
David Walker

steam punk a lot of times you can actually make sense of the technology
goggles everywhere with random brass and gears that accomplishes nothing and serves zero purpose
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Cyberpunk has spawned some of the best media out there

in anime we have akira
In music we have 2814
In video games we have deus ex
In movies we have blade runner

What does steampunk have to offer?

the order 1886
Massive amounts of autism fandom including that guy who draws zelda steampunk

Jason White
Jason White

It's all part of the aesthetic and it looks cool asf

Daniel James
Daniel James

in anime we have akira

Which is the most overrated anime of all time.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

WILD WILD WEST, BABY

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Thats awesome as shit

Hoping for more unique steam powered weapons

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

user, don't be gay.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

steambaby talking about a e s t h e t I c s

Lol

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Then how would my opinion by objectively correct?

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

What did I just tell you?

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Steam powered knifes when ?

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

I didn't understand it, its like they made a crossbow and just fucked that shit up

The bow bit propels the arrow and shes just aiming it and holding it in place with the string?

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Steam powered mecha is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd0Zwru5Ubw

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Liking steampunk itself is more autistic than watching this anime. You are retarded OP

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Do her arrows have fletches/vanes? If so, then that "rest" is probably gonna rip them off every fucking time she fires.

James Miller
James Miller

You niggers need dieselpunk

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

How does she even place the arrow there?

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

It's sort of similar to a training compound bow in its shape, though it has a trigger attached to the riser acting like a release aid (which would usually be attached to the string instead).

In all honesty, the design doesn't make any sense. There wouldn't be a need to draw the string back if the steam powered gearbox is tugging the string in the first place. The animators obviously don't understand even slightly the physics behind the energy transfer in a bow.

Also she's shit for using a compound. Recurve all the way.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

Steampunk's good and all, but at least make sense with your designs, studio.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Has there ever been a steampunk design that served a purpose ? I mean have the gears and clockwork serve a purpose.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

the GOAT of steampunk movies obviously

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

torque bows
picked up

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Zombie swordsman was pretty neat. Did he learn how to sword fight as a zombie or did he know beforehand, thought that was a little unclear.

Also totally called that they would immediately get attacked by swarms of zombies when they stopped the train.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Why don't they just invent machine guns?

Logan Long
Logan Long

Steam powered bow and arrow?

Picked up.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

They couldn't even invent regular guns.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Can't you see it's a separate component? It probably retracts by the time the fletching gets there.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

This guy's voice is both amazing and weird as fuck to listen to.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

what does the steam engine even propel? the bow arch? the string, the arrow?

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

What does steampunk have to offer?

Last Exile, Sakura Taisen, The Difference Engine, Skies of Arcadia, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, amongst others.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

My guess is it accelerates the arrow as it passes the bow.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Do you think he's actually American or it's just a Japanese putting on a thick accent? His English pronunciation is great but the accent on the rest sounds forced. I still get a kick outta every line he says though.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

My assumption was it was assisting in drawing the bow like you'd see with a motor assisted bicycle.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

cyber punk has always been way to far fetched for me
user, cyberpunk is already here. Cyberpunk is not flashy "VR diving", it's corporations and poorfags.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

rewatching it this one make most sense

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

I can't decide if he's an American or not, but man he's great

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Japs are sort of shit at accents arent they? Probably a gaijin.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Yes, the steam is released as she pulls the trigger, and you can see the upper arm of the bow kind of ratchet up the tension of the bowstring.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

best media out there
akira

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

It's cool that you're a contrarian but why pretend to be ignorant? Akira is one of the classically accepted greatest anime films whether or not it aligns with your dumb hot take.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

Isn't it actually gas powered? Wouldn't you have to keep the bow preheated all the time to have it battle-ready?

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

The only impressive thing about akira are the visuals.

Kevin King
Kevin King

show full of plot holes, autistic characters and teen empowerment logic.
drops because irrelevant tech added for style points

Objectively shit taste.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Damn dude what an enlightening post now the whole world knows the truth except no one fucking cares you idiot it's still a masterpiece and a canonical work whether you're a contrarian hipster or otherwise.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

How is a train supposed to "change course"?

This show is retarded

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Steam powered butterknife first. I want the butter to melt before contact so I don't have to slice it.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

there is no way you are this retarded
did you skip your steam class user?

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

hurr durr it's a masterpiece because I said so.

Nice double standards, manchild.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Someone make a thread about this on /k/ and see how they react.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

What? All I'm saying is it's widely considered excellent and it's retarded to pretend that Akira being considered great is something new, even if you don't agree.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Because there's tons of better media out there, even within just anime, and to pretend that Akira is the pinnacle of any of it is ridiculous. Other than its fantastic animation and visuals its a convoluted mess in every other aspect.

Although if you like gore and guts for the sake of gore and guts, I suppose you could consider it great.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

My take is that this isn't a normal weapon. It's bespoke weird thing specifically for Ayame. Based on episode one she trains in what is probably mostly ceremonial archery and this steam bow is a convoluted way to make a more powerful bow that utilizes her archery skills.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

You are confusing historical imporance with artistic merit.

Not to mention you've been using ad populum this whole time to prove your point.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Okay that's great and all but it's a minority opinion and you're well aware of that, right?

My point is not that Akira is good, it's that user is dumb.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

ITT: pointless retarded banter

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

LUUKS LIK IT WIL GIV DOSE HUMIES A ROIGHT GUD KRUMPIN'

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

I don't like it, therefore it's not a masterpiece

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

goggles everywhere with random brass and gears that accomplishes nothing and serves zero purpose
Technology can still have decorative aspects. just look at any kind of consumer tech.

Imagine that in steampunk society prestige is based on the flair of your machines. Minimalist designs would be considered barbaric.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

I like you.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

generic zombie anime with horrible writing, retarded fantasy weapons and endless plotholes
good job watching it this far, I dropped it after the autoerotic choking device stopped the infection

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Steampunk has big machinery and engineers.
Other punks have drooling retards gay faggot niggers.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Thanks for letting me know. I expect you'll never post in these threads again, since you're not watching it?

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

plot holes
you know this term is reserved for when a story is concluded right? until you've evaluated the entire work, and as I may point out we are on episode 4, it's pretty pointless to talk about plot holes yet

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

These threads where op begins with an idea agreeing with my position?

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

That was one of the best parts. You see how the zombie she shot was down for the count? That was fucking gucci. It's like a next generation compound bow.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

but useless-sama isnt even a pepper

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Steam powered weapons
Protagonist is an edgelord half-(titan)
Leading female is hypercompetent

It's fucking SNK.

Chase Young
Chase Young

He just thinks steam bows are silly. What's your opinion on steam bows user? You didn't say.

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

Apparently he is Half-American who once lived in Oakland

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Or maybe impressive visuals are not enough to make something a masterpiece?

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

They fucking showed you on screen. The track switch activated and it showed them taking the branch into the mountains. Are even paying attention?

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

The track switch activated
Who activated it? And how?

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

dont worry user hes a second year lawer he just didnt take the attention class

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

I think magic exist in that universe and all the steam and strings the bow has is just a diversion to hide the fact its actually a magic bow.
maybe the mc should be asexual beta male instead, thats a tested and proven to work model

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Yep, trains literally stopped at every split back in the day so some pleb could go manually flip a switch to change course.

I have yet to see a single criticism of this show that isn't retarded, aside from the route they went with the whole "we have supar powars nao".

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

That's sweet, I'm glad they casted him. He's great.

Most people consider it impressive in other aspects as well.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

That'd be quite the twist. Did they talk about where the zombies came from? Maybe it's magic shit.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

steam powered weapons aren't unique to SnK
implying Eren turning into a literal Titan at will is anything like Ikoma having the abilities of a kabane with a human mind
implying Mumei isn't a glass cannon that shits out at the most critical moments

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Anyone who thinks steam powered is stupid obviously never had to boil water in a kettle in their entire lives.

Steam powered bow and arrow seems like a smart design to help assist in putting more power into your arrow launches.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Trains also do jumps while staying on the track

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Most people consider it impressive in other aspects as well.

A lot of people believing something does not make it true. (google add populum)

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

That was sweet, it got like three feet of air.
If your train can't handle sick jumps then what's the point?

Objective assessment is obviously impossible, all I'm saying is you shouldn't be shocked when others say it's a masterpiece.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

It's not impossible. Very unlikely but not impossible. However, Mumei jumping up in the air when the train was taking a curve at speed and landing back on again it really would be impossible.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Mumei is just that skilled.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

So skilled that Newton's Laws of Motion don't apply to her? Actually if she'd jumped off at the correct angle she might have made it, but you see her quite clearly jump off in line with the car she's standing on. So no chance.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

It's anime. There is no physics.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

That is a much better question. Pneumatically powered automatic rail switches are a thing, but in real life they're activated electrically. Otherwise a switch is traditionally thrown manually with a lever.

Since Yukina is the one ordered to change course presumably she is the one triggering a pneumatic switch. But I'm not sure how. Perhaps there is a lever down the track that is designed to be thrown by a moving train (via an arm that can be stuck out or something) which then pneumatically or mechanically triggers the switch. That they didn't show, but it is certainly within the realm of possibility.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

the train stays on track because magic
the rail switches are turned via magic
the bow works with magic
people acting retardedly is due to magic
zombie ofc magic
infection stopping choker? magic

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Yeah "rule of cool" takes over when you're talking about the action sequences in a fantasy show. Hardly a unique failing.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Emotion. Which I guess is magic if you're autistic?

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

I thought it was to appeal to the international market.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Steampunk is an aesthetic, while cyberpunk is a theme. You can't really compare the two at all, since steampunk is just a bunch of design principles for the technology of the setting, with no common ideas to base the story on like cyberpunk has.

David Carter
David Carter

The control relays are activated with electricity since this is IRL and the year is 2016.

Having an mechanical switch activated by an extended rod or arm from the train is an possibility in Kabaneri.

It's just not better then using electricity, which is why you dont see this IRL, like you dont see steam powered trains any longer either, since it's all diesel or electricity nowdays.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Do you believe in magic in the young anon's brain?

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

If they wanted to be 100% undeniably historical they would stop the train, someone would get out and throw the switch, and then they'd keep going. Would the show really be better for having that?

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

It's steampunk, what did you expect?

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

b-but muh imersion

David Torres
David Torres

You are wrong the chocker isn't magical. That's just for the edge factor. The pebble is magical.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

She jumped off the bodies of some zombies so a course correction midair isn't completely impossible.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Right. I think it's perfectly reasonable, but it's conjecture on our part since they didnt show that part. Just the signal of the switch itself.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Fuck off, this is a scientifically grounded. It's not magic, it's viruses.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

It really depends on her air time. She's moving with the trains inertia and the train wasn't making a sharp turn so it's not like she's going to jump clear over it. She probably should have deviated a bit more, but lets just say where she landed was a mistake of our eyes.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Who knows?

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

the pulley on the string i guess, making it an uncomfortable crossbow.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

the train stays on track because magic
No, becouse the train is made of iron and heavy as fuck
No, an mechanical relay activaded by the train thru the rails or something.
the bow works with magic
Might be an steam powered pneumatics to make the bow easy to draw but being able to deliver heavy forces to the arrow.
see zombie ofc magic
Might be aliens, technology we cant understand is no different from magic
Not magic, just stopping bloodflow since the disease is spread thru the blood infecting the brain.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

viruses
No. They're is no way they have an idea what viruses as we know them are.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

They're obviously viruses as we don't know them. Have you ever heard of a virus that turns people into zombies?

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

Disembodied hand did it?

jk I see the thing

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Good point. That system itself probably doesn't work in motion, but it's support for them having some other mechanical system to let them throw the switch.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

steampunk
goggles everywhere
steam
"zero purpose", he said
googles
steam
Nigga, it's the fucking ONLY thing that makes sense - did you ever got a jet of steam in teh bloody eyes?

Jose White
Jose White

Better show the engineering behind all this shit or some autist on 4Chin might think it's magic since he can't understand himself how an non electric switch would be able to work.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

My point is when Ikoma says he knows "It's a virus" he doesn't mean he knows it's encapsulated DNA or RNA that subverts a host cell in order to rapidly replicate itself. He probably means something more like "it's a disease".

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

No, becouse the train is made of iron and heavy as fuck
few cm left or right it'd be off the track and that applies to each individual train cart which are only losely connected to each other
No, an mechanical relay activaded by the train thru the rails or something.
you can imagine a string you could pull from far away but nothing as such is show.
Might be an steam powered pneumatics to make the bow easy to draw but being able to deliver heavy forces to the arrow.
bows are never drawn and held there, all the power is in the string that releases the energy in fraction of a second and theres no imaginable mechanism to transfer more energy into it, if it was a crossbow itd be a different situation
its emotion
evolution made people have emotions that help people survive, not go retarded when distressed
Might be aliens, technology we cant understand is no different from magic
yeah maybe its aliens.
Not magic, just stopping bloodflow since the disease is spread thru the blood infecting the brain.
brain not getting blood would make one go instantly unconcious, and how do you block all the massive veins leading to ones brain, I only know of decapitation

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Well sure, I also refer to any rapidly spreading disease as a virus unless someone smarter than me corrects me on it.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

Blood everywhere
Gimme your blood, i need it

Dropped like every week

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

If this arsehole asserted herself people wouldn't have died, but all she can do is play the martyr.

Mason James
Mason James

She's learning. And Ikoma attacking her right after she made a big show of supporting him probably made her doubt her own judgment.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

That right there fucked me off. Is there some sort of catch to kabaneri blood like ghouls going slightly mental from eating ghoul meat?

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

No it's not. Stop spreading that bullshit already.

Jack White
Jack White

Its not even that, that would be ok, but there was normal human blood on the walls, on the floor and fucking everywhere

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

English

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

True, also does any character trying to let blood know of any other when than potentiall cutting an artery? Just stick it in your palm or something.

I expected Mumei to be grabbing a cheeky drink off the floor at the end.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

That's gross, who wants to eat leftovers off the floor? Have some standards.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Probably works like rabies where the virus is in the saliva.

John Hill
John Hill

useless princess finally has a purpose as a blood bag

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Did you ever starve? You dont care about standards any more, besides that, if i had standards i wouldn't picked this show up in the first place

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Pretty boring episode.

This whole show has basically turned out to be one of those that I probably would have loved when I was 15 or just got into anime, but at this point, I've seen shit like this too many times (but then again, it's for that demographic anyway). Only thing that's keeping me watching is the artwork which kinda reminds me of the 90s.

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

few cm left or right it'd be off the track and that applies to each individual train cart which are only losely connected to each other
yeah, becouse in our world trains aint designed for flying thru the air likes dukes of fucking hazard. Also if the trains might fly and land again, a bit of a chamfer on the edge of the train wheel would be enought to steer it right back on fucking track.
you can imagine a string you could pull from far away but nothing as such is show.
Well, i see steam and gears but not a literal steam engine, they better show me the fucking drawings or i call bullshit on non gas powered engines.
evolution made people have emotions that help people survive, not go retarded when distressed
Even in our world people still go retared and piss themself when in distress, and here we dont even have fucking zombies.

bows are never drawn and held there, all the power is in the string that releases the energy in fraction of a second and theres no imaginable mechanism to transfer more energy into it, if it was a crossbow itd be a different situation
What says it aint a crossbow held horizontally then if thats makes it easier for you?

brain not getting blood would make one go instantly unconcious, and how do you block all the massive veins leading to ones brain, I only know of decapitation.
Brains dont need blood, they need oxygen, delivered by the blood, you dont drop dead when you hold your breth, do you?

Cameron James
Cameron James

Isn't the point that their tech kinda sucks? A steam powered rifle would be really weak, as shown by the fact that it can't even pierce a zombo heart.

Cartridges just work. I hate steampunk for this. They always replace perfectly functional technology that was available at the time with overly complex machinery.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

So as long as I wear a condom with Mumei I'll be fine?

Dude, if they need oxygen they need blood, ergo brains need blood. You don't die from holding your breath as there's still oxygen present.

All this is why autoerotic aesphyxiation is a dangerous fetish.

David Martinez
David Martinez

"I've discovered that by putting a paper packet of gunpowder behind the projectile we can miniaturise our weaponry"

"but we use steam for everything!"

yet they use explosives for the suicide bags.

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Coagulates and dries very quickly after leaving the body. Assuming the virus is adaptive, it would make most sense for kabanes to go after fresh blood, since that's how the virus spreads.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

In reality these steam powered guns are more dangerous then the Kabaneri, since the pressure is insane to be able to fire with the power they do. One failure in quality control of these things and the whole room would be BTFO.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

And autoerotic aesphyxiation stops the blood, strangling yourself for sexual please or avoiding getting infected with Kabaneri is based on the same principle...

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

We are currently living in the early stages of a cyberpunk dystopia. It just doesn't feel like fun anymore. At least steampunk is fun and provides us with a valuable source of escapism.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCuE5rHbPA

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

ALRIGHT BOYZ! GET READY FOR SUM STOMPIN'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

overly complex machinery.
Don't tell me about complexity, kiddo.

Right now you're using using a computer with billions of transistors, produced through one of the possibly most expensive industrial processes mankind has ever created, at error margins that would have been unthinkable mere decades ago. Said computer is integrated into a network which itself encompasses billions of computers. Expending kilowatts of power, just to process your anonymous shitposting about moving comic strips and disseminate it to all corners of the world.

See this computer? That's trivial in comparison. Any skilled clockmaker could repair it.

Angel Long
Angel Long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

a course correction midair isn't completely impossible
With a steam-powered gun I guess you could do that.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

This wouldn't even work, it's goddamn fiction. The string would shorten, moving the back of the arrow upwards and skewing its trajectory. And the string wouldn't even be taut to begin with. Not to mention it's utterly pointless, as mechanical bows have much lower failure rate and are, well, mechanical, needed no power besides the flexion of the bow. Utter crap, can't believe impressionable kiddies actually defend this show.

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Style over substance? That's my background feeling every episode.

it's high effort, looks good, sounds good but so far the plot is pretty trite and the characters alright.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Best game intro ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvXF3oGy-iE
It's 2016, couldn't games look even slightly better than what we currently get?

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Amazon Prime owner
Of course I'd stream that shit with subs 30 mins after it airs in japan. Why waste 100$ a month, now my account has use.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Yes, I agree, except I'm of the opinion that style is, in fact, substance.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

A catgirl just died thanks to you.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

The choker isn't magical. If you want to stop the infection from spreading it's a useful way to do it. Amputation is a common medical procedure.

The only thing that's retarded here is how fast the virus acts, but I guess that's just rule of cool

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

literal shit subs
abysmal encode quality (artifacts, etc, meaning TV raws look better)
DRM to boot
Raw/DDY or nothing. But no use talking sense to streamfags.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

I couldn't help it, sometimes I just forget that they need to breathe during sex.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Steampunk can be good, it just has be thought-out

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Give me ideas for the top panel guys.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

I got good news for you, we're already living in a cyberpunk shithole.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

This game was hyped as fuck, but no one played it when it was released
I loved the fuck out of it, too bad.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

When the train hits a rock or something and it bounces up off the tracks

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

I'm pleasantly surprised by the fact that /a/nons have some taste.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

anyone have webems of the action sequences? shit was fucking cool as tits.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page