http://exhentai.org/g/602320/01ed5dbe12/
http://exhentai.org/g/895467/63a9e7cd8d/
http://exhentai.org/g/853827/b0244bf6e8/
http://exhentai.org/g/605804/d6c8a03eeb/
http://exhentai.org/g/745934/bc5f9565fd/
http://exhentai.org/s/4b044838e1/904167-168
Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Somewhat true except for the 'can never go against women' part. Men have a desire to dominate and control women due to their mysticism but men also seek to be dominated by them. Duality goes both ways on both ends.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

It's not.
Stop posting this.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

implying women can ever win against cocks

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

How mad did you get at the MC cucking himself?

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Women are destined to lose against cock.
Can't beat the cock man, can't beat the cock

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Depends how hot the girl is desu senpai

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

I want to punch this stupid bitch in her stupid face

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

implying women aren't masochists too

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

/co/

Easton James
Easton James

They can't beat the cock, man

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

I'm gay. I'd kick her ass.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

Did they really air this on television? How did the sjw feminist react? Screaming Patriarchy? Oppression?

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

I don't know why this turned me on so hard.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Sauce?

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Mame - Double S Size

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

She's close. Any real man wants a challenge who can push him to his limits. If you only go after someone you can dominate it's based on your own fear of being overpowered.Going after someone who'll dominate you gives you the drive to one day be more powerful than they are or at least match them blow for blow. And if you buckle under that, then you weren't much of a man to begin with.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Any real man

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

The girl tried to fight him seriously, the dude just toyed with her.

Seeing the difference in their strength and her helplessness, the girl submitted her body to him and started enjoying getting dominated

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Men are pigs, so yes.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Thank you kind user. That manga is truly an exquisite work of art.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Fucking bullshit, she should have kicked her ass

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

*his

Adam James
Adam James

female version of Asanagi

Leo King
Leo King

It's true, although insecure men are unwilling to admit it and resort to wifebeating and pretending to be alphas.

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Justice League Unlimited was such a good show. The same with Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Pity both of them got canned because somebody at DC or Marvel got all asshurt the show wasn't like how they wanted it. Fuck you, Loeb.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Shoujo and Josei prove it on a regular basis.

In all honesty Oliver Queen has a thing for her, I don't think he'd have tried to be flirty if it was

Wonder Woman or it would've been kind of demeaning in a fight.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

>>>/tumblr/

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

anything /co/ related
good
Fuck off

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

That's just ignorance. The reason I got into anime as an area of animation was that what I seen didn't speak down to the viewer with its content.

JLU and pretty much anything by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini was made with the idea of not being presumptuous of their audience.

They put effort and fidelity into their work.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

What show is it? Justice League?

Brayden White
Brayden White

JL and JLU were so good.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Source? Google image just loops back to Sup Forums

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

It's a two way street

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Also this page is pretty great.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Both were awesome. It's a real shame the current state of western animation. It just seems around mid-00s people just stopped caring about making something good and just want the shekels

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

tfw no actiony shipping scene

John Williams
John Williams

Everyone, even SJWs, love the animated Justice League cartoons.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Except you miss the follow up page where by the end of it both genders were enjoying it.

fuck does out of context information skew a point.

Kind of the funk a lot of anime has hit. When I think of my favouritte anime most of them are original works.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

SJWs didn't exist when this aired.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

fuck does out of context information skew a point.
You act like I was implying they didn't like it. Post the whole thing if it offends you.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Western animation is for children, plain and simple. There is no Western seinen demographic.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

They did, they just didn't pretend they liked comics/vidya/anime/cartoons at the time.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Women are filthy, useless and mentally retarded

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Dude, western animation is well over 100 years old. The stuff from the 40s/50s aka the golden era was intended for adults.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

What about those adult swim shows? And garbage like Family Guy? Those appeal directly to man children/stoners.

David Reed
David Reed

No, they really didn't. Their membership was confined to the Jewish professorship of a given university.

The recent SJW bubble is a late 2000's, "I majored in liberal arts" entity.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Bullshit since I'm the sadist in my relationship, eat shit, 2D grill
Also this

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

one show
a market

Japan is a country of 150,000,000 people that produces several hundred animated shows a year for the seinen demographic. America is a country of over 300,000,000 that barely produces 10.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

Femdom thread turns into a /v/ SJW thread.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

The amount of something doesn't determine whether something is a market/demographic or not.

There's really only one "professional american football league" but that's a massive market.

The "western cartoons targeted towards adults" is a market, even if it's only a handful of shows.

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Animation is sadly in decline in the west. It's a cultural thing here if it's not guns, boobs, blood, and swearing, it's automatically for kids.

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

If this is true why women didn't have the right to vote till 70 years ago?

How does this girl function?

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

And then you watch American reality programming, judge shows, daytime talk shows, scandal shows, and Fox News.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

The amount of something doesn't determine whether something is a market/demographic or not.

Yes it fucking does you reject.

The LARGER the DEMAND, the MORE OF A PRODUCT IS PRODUCED TO MEET THAT DEMAND.

Fuck off.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

With a dash of /co/. Strange times we live in.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

/co/ got trampled by the SJW way before /v/ did.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

The LARGER the DEMAND, the MORE OF A PRODUCT IS PRODUCED TO MEET THAT DEMAND.
Okay yes, but what does that have to do with what a market is?

Even niche products that barely sell count as markets.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Sup Forums is filled with females for some reason, so these threads are common

I wonder why girls like jap cartoons

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

That's some gross artwork

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

The only truth here is that you have a foot fetish for reading this doujin.

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Not at all.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

I hate family guy so much. It's one of the shows responsible for turning animation into a joke.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

All these beta males in this thread. None of you have the guts to actually rape a woman. You can't win against them and you are being controlled by them, if you had any actual power over them you'd already have a girlfriend.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Nice try, woman. You won't win out over an onahole that easily.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Here's that (you) you wanted

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

None of you have the guts to actually rape a woman.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Source on this?

Christian King
Christian King

Honest to God, how long is it going to take the internet right to realize that """sjws"""" are just regular old campus left-wingers that stole the Moral Majority/Christian Right tactical playbook and adapted it for identity politics?

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

University leftists in the 80's and 90's weren't in a state of perpetual offendedness, and were more than willing to have a real discussion about their opinions. SJW don't have that. They're not just using a playbook, they've become the soccer moms

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

MUH
U
H

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Sauce?

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Girls forM ranking 1st on amazon japan
This is absolutely true.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

She should have won.

Haruichi is a retard.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

having that shit attitude, generalizing, and overthinking the whole thing
this is why you're still a virgin, user.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Using virgin as an insult in the current year

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

I can't wait for the Lolibaba one

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Is this a deconstruction of the Asanagi genre or something?

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Not to mention cowards and liars.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

Yeah, doesn't anybody know that remaining pure and virginial in this world where SJW semen demons will practically seduce you away from your 2D waifu just so they can abort your baby and sell the organs for parts is a mark of virtue?

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

not knowing Mame in the current year
Reminder that he isn't going to draw H-manga again.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

SJWs seducing and dominating misogynist betas
This is my fetish

David Butler
David Butler

Fuck, and his new rock climbing manga sucks too

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

So is it true that girls fantasize about getting raped?
Also, what an unvirgin slut

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Really? I've read in the Girls forM's thread on 2ch that his rock climbing manga is selling pretty decently.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

That doesn't mean it's not terrible.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Fair enough. By the way, are the translation up to date? I've only read the first chapter several months ago.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Betafags believe in this.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

University leftists in the 80's and 90's weren't in a state of perpetual offendedness
They were, it's just that facebook and twitter and tumblr weren't around to broadcast the temper tantrums of the campus anarchists or environmentalists to the whole world. Analog media flat out ignored them in favor of established left-wing groups like trade unions or the ACLU.
and were more than willing to have a real discussion about their opinions.
Radical left-wing groups on campus have always been willing to exile people based on their political views - it's just that for most the 70's to early 00's a lot of that energy was directed at fighting each other.
It also made sense to play the free speech card during the Reagan revolution, since you had the likes of Phyllis Schlafly and Tipper Gore on the censorship warpath.
SJW don't have that. They're not just using a playbook
Uh, they are using the playbook, because being a soccer mom IS the playbook.

It always makes sense to play the free speech card when you're losing. Hey - socially left groups aren't losing anymore, they're winning now. They've got gay rights in the bag, they're winning on tranny rights, and victories on abortion will be just over the horizon if they can replace Scala with a left-wing judge.

And they did all that by refusing to be nice. They won by following the lead of evangelicals and always going for the jugular. You're asking them to go back to a losing strategy - how stupid is that? SJWs aren't just going to go away, and electing Trump will just give them an enemy to sustain their crusade for four years.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

advanced-dogeza.gif

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

THIS THREAD IS SEVERELY LACKING IN ASANAGI

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Everytime.

Jack White
Jack White

Thank you for this. It was extremely good. Mame has been added to my all-time favorite artists collection.
Seto Yuuki
Napata
Yamatogawa
Boichi
Inoue Kiyoshirou
BeNantoka
Maeshima Ryou
Henreader
Meme50
Mame

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Is Shinooka Homare still working on his tank?

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

for some reason
Because half the world is female?

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

I hope so. He didn't have twitted anything since february 25th.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Which must mean half of 4chan's population is female, half the US military is female, and half of Lifetime's viewership is male.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

He hasn't*

John Russell
John Russell

You're too stupid to understand statistics. I'm not bothering talking to actual lowlife like you.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Even as a masochist I can tell you it's bull.

While I love the idea of a girl dominating me I would beat the ever loving fuck out of a girl who dominated outside of a very strict set of parameters.

Seriously I gave even gave up on hypnodomme stuff because halfway through the recording I'd start thinking "fuck this stupid cunt and whatever she's trying to get me to do".

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

I hope he's alright and didn't suffocate in pantyhose or boots or something.

Dylan White
Dylan White

And you're to stupid to understand how those statistics are affected by society and various social norms.

Guess what Sup Forums is heavily skewed towards men and for the foreseeable future will be "statics" be damned.

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

That bullshit ended hours ago, stop acting like /v/

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

Depends on the board pham

/cgl/ - 90% female
/u/ - 80% female
/soc/ - 50% female
Sup Forums - 40% female
/v/ - 30% female
/pol/ - 10% female
etc

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

/a/
40% female
Bullshit.

I'd buy /cgl/ and /u/, which are both relatively small boards. But Sup Forums and /v/? Complete bull shit.

James King
James King

Sup Forums has a considerable amount of girls.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

So what's this called, maledom?

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Isn't this what feminists believe?

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

Other way around, buddy

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Yes. This is the world that feminists want us to live in.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

And I call bullshit.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

I'm almost enjoying my anger.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

You forgot this

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

豆、戻って来い!!

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Thanks, didn't have it on hand

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Fuck this doujin, it's an insult to good femdom. It builds you up for a big payoff but shits on you the whole time with lame ass fetishes like pegging, foot stuff, excessive unnecessary orgasm denial, you have to look at a bunch of naked dudes the whole fucking time while all the hot chicks barely take their clothes off at all, then when it finally starts to get decent it ends with one big final "fuck you" by veering straight into full-blown cuckoldry. Fuck this doujin and the prick that wrote it.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

she's cute.

John Flores
John Flores

Liking femdom
Serves you right

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

e pegging, foot stuff, excessive unnecessary orgasm denial
femdom

The ever loving fuck were you expecting

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

pegging, foot stuff, excessive unnecessary orgasm denial, you have to look at a bunch of naked dudes the whole fucking time while all the hot chicks barely take their clothes off at all
That's all good stuff though. Seriously why even be into femdom if you can't even enjoy feet?

Also clothed girls are objectively better then fully naked girls. Not counting in real life

full blown cuckoldry
Pic related. You've got a legitimate point there. It's a low tier fetish to be sure.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

doujin
You shut your whore mouth, you pleb. It's one of the best femdom tank released as of yet.
It contains NTR and some hard plays, but if you weren't completely retarded you would have took a look at the tags before reading.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

How gentle do you need your femdom? Jeez.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Light femdom is the shit, I'd love to pound a submissive hottie and make her beg for a womb full of cum as much as the next guy, but anyone who can't appreciate an assertive girl who likes to take the initiative is surely a man of poor, unrefined tastes. Stuff like facesitting, forceful hand/blowjobs, denying orgasm before riding you cowgirl style and making you explode in her, that's paradise. Shit like pegging, CBT. and NTR are trash fetishes that only beta masochists would enjoy.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

He probably thinks vanilla cowgirl counts as femdom.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Shit like pegging, CBT. and NTR are trash fetishes that only beta masochists would enjoy.
Pegging doesn't hurt if the pegger is skilled and doesn't want it to hurt. It can also produce the most intense form of orgasm biologically possible. In conclusion, you are an ignorant faggot.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Women should only be submissive, anything else is wrong

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

Go fuck an onahole then, they're cheaper.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

grouping together fun things like pegging and CBT with NTR
They aren't even remotely the same you dirty double nigger.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

What about hermaphrodites?

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

fun
CBT

I enjoy a little masochistic content every now and then but CBT is dogshit. Especially works with permanent damage like castration.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Yes, don't let them fool you about maternity leave or government representation. It's really about making men into sex slaves.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Alright you bunch of faggots, look here. When I think of good femdom I think of something like this.
http://exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/
This is good shit. It's your fault you get stuck in this situation and you get tormented appropriately, the literal semen demon is flashing her goods at you the whole time, plays with your cock and forcibly denies orgasm to build up to an extremely satisfying payoff with an intimate series of colored pages. Then goes right back to more femdom for good measure. If you don't think there's a pretty fucking wide margin between all that and getting voluntarily NTR'd then congratulations, you're a fucking idiot. Don't try to look down on me if you're the one who enjoys having a giant rubber cock shoved up your shit chute.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

You realize this contains several of the very things you complained about double s size having, right?

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

I don't like pegging, CBT, or NTR but still thought the eromanga you hate was okay. The blonde was a qt. Extreme stuff is tolerable every now and then.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

lolidom
Fuck that, a real semen demon needs to be a voluptuous woman

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

I'll be an ignorant man a million times before being a faggoty little bitchboy who likes being fucked in the butt by giant fake dicks you prancing twat.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

lolidom is hotter because of the contrast

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

The essence of good femdom lies in balance. You only have to deal with a bit of it before the big payoff rolls in and leaves you exhausted and in pain, but ultimately satisfied. Double S is all the way on the tormenting side with no reasonable degree of satisfaction to balance it out before trying to cuck the shit out of you. It's just poorly balanced is what I'm saying.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

cbt
orgasm denial
urethra insertion
footjob
user looks to be in denial. NTR in femdom works are pretty rough though, and mame's stuff usually gets a bit too extreme for me.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

CBT
urethra insertion
and you think you're any better than the pegging faggots?

what we need is more stuff like pic related, everything that's hot about femdom without all the disgusting shit

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

forgot pic

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

I'm into ASMR, so I wonder if that means I'd be a masochist when a pretty girl is involved.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

lame ass fetishes like pegging, foot stuff
Shit like pegging, CBT
male: bondage, cbt, orgasm denial, ryona, urethra insertion
female: femdom, footjob
Okay, you can stop now.

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

http://exhentai.org/g/786849/bed8efaeff/

My favorite "light" femdom story. Facesitting, foot stuff, pantyjobs, girl stays in control, happy ending. No assplay, no testicles being crushed.

Aaron James
Aaron James

See
Try actually reading it before comparing and contrasting the two doujins. If you truly find the content to be more or less the same then once again, congratulations on being retarded.
And though I doubt any of you really care I am at least appreciative that most of us seem to share the sentiment that NTR is irredeemable trash despite our differing sexual tastes.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

grouping CBT in with permanent damage and castration
I'm not going to claim they aren't a subset of the former, but they're hardly representative of the whole fetish.

You're right though, permanent damage and castration are pretty dog shit tier.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

The payoff being so easy to get devalues the experience.
The girls being in full clothing while the boys are nude further emphasizes their status above the boys they are domming and makes what little you see of them more erotic. The thing that makes this sort of extreme femdom good is that denial can be a means of prolonged pleasure, denial leaves you with pent up energy and lets you feel even more aroused and desperate.

There are more ways to enjoy yourself than just being immediately pleasured and left completely satisfied afterwards, you miss out on a lot that way.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

ASMR probably qualifies as submissive and passive, but I'm not sure I would say that submissiveness always leads to masochism in itself.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

NTR is okay sometimes, like a horror movie where everyone dies at the end, or a war story where the heroes don't win. It's "shocking" enough to serve as a refreshing change of pace.

I draw the line at NTR stories where the guy getting NTRed kills himself or is murdered, though. Too far.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

Yeah, it wouldn't work if I had to do any work. I just want to lie back and let it happen to me, and hopefully nothing extremely painful either or any hot candle wax.

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

Don't try to sway my opinion with cropped Zankuro gifs you weasely chucklefuck. I just happen to believe that there is an upper limit on how long the satisfaction can be denied before it overshoots the mark, for me timing is very important. If it drags on for too long then it tells me the writer has a poor sense of proper timing. And the "less is more" aspect of clothed females is extremely overrated, especially when there's naked males all over the place. That's not erotic, it's just gay.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Orgasm denial doesn't sound too far from your comfort zone, though I don't know how you feel.
You don't sound particularly masochistic to me.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

I'm not trying to sway your opinion, just educate you that other people have a wider range than you and your femdom is not the end all be all of femdom.
The zankuro gif was just to spice up my long and boring post, like this image.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

this

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

this would of been so much better if she won.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Then it seems we are forced to agree to disagree once again, user.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Not true at all, women are lazy vapid creatues and don't want to put in the effort involved in taking a dominant role
also most girls think foot fetishes are gross and would be actively turned off by guys licking their feet
source: have spoken to several women on this topic

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Gonna need a source on those. Take a look over at /soc/ and you'll see it's almost entirely men for example.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Asanagi for women

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

muh 1000 times folded japanese animation

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that, there's some old video of Britney spears saying she had a foot fetish floating around

James Walker
James Walker

Wonder Woman would have also thrashed him mercilessly.

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

This is some majorly messed up stuff, I'll tell you what.

Goddamn it.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Get a room, faguettes

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

tfw when waiting for the new girl forM vol 12

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Shit raws should hit panda within the next two weeks.
Have some spoilers for the time being:
http://blog-mougenda.com/blog-entry-3071.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/gayusu/archives/2853556.html

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

thank user can't wait to fap for 4 times that day

Jose James
Jose James

This is a nightmare I hope never happens.

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

This is our room.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

Hype deflated, there's only 2 or 3 chapters that look any good.

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

When does their loli book come out again?
I keep forgetting if they announced it yet.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

What? Piririnegi, clover, Kokuryuugan, Usubeni Sakurako, Sexyturkey and Rasahan looks good.
I'll agree this issue is kinda disappointing if you're looking for hard femdom. But that's why you should follow artists on twitter.

You're talking about Towako, right? It'll be released in June.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

Girls forM ranking 1st on amazon japan
Nice to see they have men of good taste.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Depends if the man is actually masochistic.

I'd say sex as a determining factor for behavior isn't really right. There are dominant men and women and there are the opposites.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Little girls, senpai.

The startling fact? 60% of those likes things like lolis, tomboys and netorare.

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

S.M.O.K.E
I see you're a man of culture as well.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

>>141199369
It's in the thread faggot.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Should have gone with the petite girl in the OP. The other girl started out great, but then just went cucking.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

A lot of girls fantasize about getting "raped" by a guy that they like. But of course rape fantasies aren't actually like the real thing. It's more just that they want to be dominated and feel wanted and rape fantasies cater to that fetish. Kind of like how a lot of guys seem to have a thing for "reverse rape" fantasies where an attractive woman is being extremely aggressive.

Also that gif is edited, but he and all the other guys in the show do regularly fangrape her.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

the weak should fear the strong

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

University leftism is a self correcting problem, just look at Mizzou, which had it's enrollment drop 25% and now they're facing a 30+ million dollar budget shortfall.

They'll just put their shitty schools out of business and then the internet will replace them and they won't have colleges to attend anymore.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

I feel like I am alone in looking forward to Hanabi's new stuff, which is a shame. I think he's really underrated and I wish some of his stuff would get translated, especially the one from vol. 10 of G4M. At least a couple of his older doujins are getting scanned soon supposedly.

That Kokuryuuugan one looks hot as fuck from the preview images though, and it will be an extra special treat since he hasn't put anything out in a while due to working on a "legit" manga, or something.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Is he hugging her or strangling her?

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

I want to be used and abused by a cute girl!!

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

HANABi's art is quite lacking and I'm not really fond of his onahole play. Hopefully he'll get better if he stay a regular in Girls forM.
Also yeah, Kokuryuugan is working on the manga adaptation of Kuro-senpai to Kuro Yashiki ni Mayowanai. http://exhentai.org/g/712446/c463b51adb/

Also I just translated the announcement page for Akai Mato's tank.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Male on futa is good.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

entire akai mato tankoubon
FUCK YE-

compiled boku wa series
Oh come on.
That's it?
Nothing new?

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

it's top tier.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Yes

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

they are winning by being mean, they won't stop
so don't be mean in return, or they might continue to be mean

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

More Gin when? http://exhentai.org/g/602320/01ed5dbe12/

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Faggot

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Oh wow, Akai Mato is one of my favorites. I'm glad I have something to look forward to.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

I came hard during the NTR scene because sex with sailor hat was damn hot, I didn't care about the damn NTR shit, damn fucking hats

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

They want to be raped by a tall, dark, fit, handsome, rich, smart, funny guy who just can't control himself because he's just that in love with her. Not raped by Chester or user in the park at night.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

Seems like it. Maybe he'll draw some extra pages. Gotta check his twitter on a regular basis.

He'll probably participate in G4M 13. Also he submitted a BDSM CG set to DMM and DLsite 16 hours ago. I'm legit hyped as fuck, I might buy it if it's not 1000 yen.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Nice, though I'd use the term "orgasm control" since that's what it's usually called in English.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Penis in vagina, though.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

The didn't focus on cartoons or video games, when it was aired.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

I was reading http://exhentai.org/g/895467/63a9e7cd8d/ when I was translating the announcement, sorry about that.

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

It may have a dick, but it has a fully functioning vagina that can bear children first and foremost. They are also an entirely different biological sex.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

http://exhentai.org/g/853827/b0244bf6e8/

Is the best feet related femdom porn that was ever made, why is it posted so rarely?

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

It will prolly be uploaded by 2djgame anyway

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Is the best feet related femdom porn that was ever made

It's not
http://exhentai.org/g/605804/d6c8a03eeb/
link related

So, no.

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

Aren't 2DJGame only ripping CG from games? I'm talking about an actual CG set here.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

I always wonder how a masochist would feel to see his minstress dominated by another man. I mean that's some next level netori and I like it.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

Unrelated, but have best feet related porn.
http://exhentai.org/g/745934/bc5f9565fd/

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

I really hope something like this exists.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Probably react with violence rbh

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

http://exhentai.org/s/4b044838e1/904167-168
Why haven't you learned Japanese already?

John Rogers
John Rogers

Why is clover so good? I can't wait for his Precure parody.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Is this femdom? Usually, a girl with heart-eyes would tend to be on the submissive side.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

There are exceptions.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

doujin starts off with femdom
by the end she's completely submissive

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

women cannot commit rape in the law
Wew lad.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

My fetish is actually the look of disappointment of femdomfags face's when the female character in the hentai they're reading suddenly becomes a submissive mound of jelly the moment she's penetrated.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

That shit's so common, is not even funny. I'm not even into that, but I feel bad for those who just want vanilla femdom from start to finish

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Is this femdom? Usually, a girl with heart-eyes would tend to be on the submissive side.

The tag really needs to be split up or something. Seeing it plastered onto just about anything is annoying as hell.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Meant to reply to .

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Is this femdom?
Nah.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

femdom tank hit panda
scanmark on a digital tank
the pages filenames end by .png but actually they're re-encoded jpg and they're full of artifacts
This should be a bannable offense.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

Gallery?

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

I like a light dom where woman take a lead.

I don't hate an extreme stuff like 774's stuff or hiper pinch though.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

uh

wow

This aired on American television?

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Stay on /co/.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

What's that google talk or whatever?

The science shows that guys, hetero or not, study a penis visualing more than any body part, explaining all the shemale and herm porn.

Face it user, futa is the scientifically most appealing choice for your fap.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Fuck off with your 3DPD trash, retards.

Juan Young
Juan Young

Just search for femdom tank on panda, goddammit.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

This is great when done properly

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Sauce?

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Masochists hate NTR
??? do you honestly believe women would actually love someone lower than themselves? You're just a toy and sooner or later they are going to grow up and lose interest in you. They want to have fun and be loved with someone that can be consider their equal then a fuckboi.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page