I have to ask anons, what would you do if you were in a hentai doujin and a...

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

I have to ask anons, what would you do if you were in a hentai doujin and a bald old man with a cock larger than yours NTR'd you from your waifu?

How would you even go about finding out?

All urls found in this thread:
http://lune-soft.jp/special/mesudansi/yarichin/
Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

NTR his waifu

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

She laughs at your cock. What then?

John Phillips
John Phillips

Isn't it obvious? I'd find his neglected christmas cake waifu, slowly grow a relationship with her from friendship to recurring affairs, then NTR him right back by announcing her pregnancy with my son.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

NTR his waifu
She
You seem to have reading problems.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

How would you even go about finding out?
What? How the fuck wouldn't I know? Did he drug me before he fucked me or something?

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

I think you do.

You said you'd NTR his waifu. You are not the bald old man you are the cuck. Waifus tend to be girls don't they?

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Just fuck him in the ass to assert dominance and reclaim her, the woman of my bitch will be my woman too. It's basic logic.

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

If someone steal your waifu, he NTR'd you
If he said NTR'd his waifu, he means you should fuck the bald guy until he likes it, so you NTR'd his waifu.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

You seem to not know how the word "ntr" works, so I suggest you lurk more. On Sup Forums, not /pol/, because it isn't the same as "cuck".

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

If someone steal your waifu, he NTR'd you
Nope.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

That's literally what OP wrote:
NTR'd you from your waifu
Blame OP

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Yes, that means he stole you from your waifu.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Or, rather, you're someone's husbando and he stole you from that person.

David Morgan
David Morgan

The difference is insignificant and arbitrary. They are mostly the same thing.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Well, the point is, do this: That's the only right answer.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

But he has a bigger cock than you. How would you seduce his waifu when she enjoys his cock more than yours?

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

No, they function completely differently as verbs. If someone's wife is fucked by a different guy, she is being ntr'd, and her husband is being cucked.

Luis James
Luis James

I meant that as concepts.

Jacob James
Jacob James

Bacause his waifu actually likes lovey-dovey sex while touching hands in the missionary position, not hard banging like dogs.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

So does every girl bald old guy fucks. They always turn out preferring bald old guy's hard banging to love making.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Accept that he's the bigger man.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

implying i won't super glue my dick inside my waifu

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

He NTR'd you from your waifu

So i am a lesbian and i got cocked?
Nothing much i can do about that, besides crying and trying to stop them. My waifu has to do something about that.

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

False, or they are virgins so they know nothing about sex, or they just have sex to satisfy their husbands and don't know better.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

So you'd sit there and jack off as he knocks up your waifu?

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Well, if I was in h-doujin, with a wife, and am not fucking anyone at all times, that's the big red flag.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

This is why ntr fags are a bunch of cucks you faggots

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

user the whole entire point to the bald old man is that no matter what kind of sex the woman is used to, no matter whether she's a virgin or experienced, no matter whether she prefers love making or not, his large, meaty cock, knowledge and usage of certain drugs and sexual prowess will get her addicted to his body and she will prefer him over anything else.

You don't stand a chance until you become a bald, old man.

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

Yeah, at that point you might as well just go for broke and enforce prison rules. Bald old man is one of the last things on the planet I'd want to fuck, but if that shit happened to me I'd definitely be in the proper frame of mind to let my dong take one for the team and show him what it feels like to be the woman for once. I'll be an old man ass-raper a million times before being a cuckold once. And it has to be done in front of the waifu he tried to cuck from me, so that she can see what she thought was a "real man" looks like when he's being made into my little bitch, and also so I can beat the shit out of her afterwards for ever even considering being broken by his cock. "Oh yeah, fuck me with your huge dick, Oldbaldman-sama! It's so much bigger than that pathetic Anon-kun's!" Oh yeah bitch, you have got one fucking hell of an ass-whooping coming for letting anything even vaguely resembling that escape your lips. She can reflect on her sins while I'm forcing her to lick the fresh shit of an old, fat, bald man off of my cock with a broken jaw. They can have eachother all they want after that, if they can even look one another in the eye anymore.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Steal him from her.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

I kill him. And my waifu.

There are plenty of waifus around, despite what each anime with a limited pool of characters might make you think.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

Jesus how edgy. Just kick his ass and leave. No need to plunge your cock into an old man and beat your woman. Both sound honestly unpleasant.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Shave my hair
eat a lot of junk food and carbs
???
profit

Really though, if I found out I was in a hentai doujin, I'd want to become the fat bald man myself.
Might even ask the guy for advice, he's just doing nature's job in a NTR manga afterall.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Why would you fuck an old man?

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Assert your dominance buy inserting your dominance in his ass.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

It doesn't matter how good at sex he is, cakes just want younger men to mother and seduce.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

I'd shave my head and become a monk
Grow older a fatter and eventually start my own sex cult
NTR some nerd from his waifu
The cycle continues

It's the circle of life.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

cakes

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

These guys speak the truth.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

I'd go on my favourite taiwanese image board and complain about how all 2D women are sluts and that 3D are superior.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

3D are superior.
You meant 1D.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Zenko-Sama is a good guy, he share the sluts to everyone and lets you join the Release Party.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Don't be a faggot, beating him up isn't going to get your balls back. If you think any of that is excessive or "edgy" then you've never read an NTR doujin.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

This doujin was great.

Only acceptable kind of NTR.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Shoot him in the dick then gutshot him so I can watch him die slowly.

His NTR ways are no more.

Camden Price
Camden Price

It wouldn't be called a hentai doujin anymore. It would be a guro manga.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Just as much reason to kill him to be honest.

Pretty much this, NTR is literally for cucks.

That works. Though I'd suggest wearing a condom for assraping him, no telling what nasty shit that dirty fucker has picked up.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

Were he a trap or buttboy then I'd do it. But there's no way Im putting my dick into a bald old man. Gross. If you would do that then you're a degenerate and I'm glad you got cucked.

John Carter
John Carter

Just shove a garden hose into his asshole, tape it there, and put on the water.

It'll be the coldest rape he could ever imagine.

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Just get a new one?

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

I kinda want to do this to my daughter now.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

A new what, old man?

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

A new waifu, my old one has lost value.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

In hindsight the condom is a good idea, but it's less degrading. It could be worth contracting AIDS to make the vile aggressor feel the repulsive sensation of an internal ejaculation.
That's the tradeoff, I choose to be an oldman assrapist and you choose to be a pathetic literal cuckold. No matter how you look at it I will have my dominance and masculinity regained and you will be forever neutered. These are the choices we make.

Luke Long
Luke Long

Kidnap him and get him on a diet and exercise and hormone therapy until he is as close to female as possible. Then take him myself, as is the only way to retroactively free yourself from NTR.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

I'd kick his ass and do that. That works. Then I slap the bitch and leave.

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

It's not about the sex. It's about putting him in his place.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

Does ntr work on yanderes?

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Get him to fuck and mindbreak me before he does that to my waifu

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

It's easy, i become an old man myself, grow a bigger cock, devote myself to satan and fuck all his girls while i sever his cock, what can he do against that?

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

It's okay, me and my waifu have an open relationship though she really abuse of it.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Everyone is equal in front of the D.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Only if the old man is your clone from the future.

Leo Young
Leo Young

I usually stay the fuck away of any instance of male:anal (even traps) that somehow comes my way, but this one, I've read it again and again and don't even feel guilty, at all.
Totally worth it, that man is a genius.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

If regaining your dominance means blowing your load in an old man then I leave it. You would objectively be a disgusting degenerate plain and simple. Society would at least sympathize with me but they'd call you a repulsive faggot.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

NTR makes me sad. Is it the realistic ending to pretty much any relationship?

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

I knda want to do this to you now.
But only because I know you'll enjoy.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Revenge is my greatest fetish.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

So OP you're saying he fucked me, which just means he raped me in which case I would find and kill him and then go back to my waifu.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

Then just kick his ass and shove a bat up his anus. There, you made him a bitch without being a disgusting faggot.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

Kill them all

John Myers
John Myers

I read that doujin!

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Yeah, it's basically this one

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

I often fantasize of being groped by a dozen bald old men with massive cocks and getting fucked in every hole possible while making a slutty ahoge

Surely I can't be the only one

James Sanders
James Sanders

Welp, we've got a winner.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Sounds like way too much work and I've never seen an attractive old trap even in 2D.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

I usually stay the fuck away of any instance of male:anal (even traps)
You sound like a faggot.

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

Don't, she'll fucking die.

sever his dick
use demon magic to attach it to your body
now have two dicks

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

If you take /r9k/ by their words, which you shouldn't.

Says the guy who desires buttsex with men.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

A new father wouldn't be too bad.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

fap to the free super sekrit VIP only DVDs of my waifu they send weekly.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Why and who sends DVDs?

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

What NTR manga even has that? I don't recall and I think it's rare.

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

I did it, she jut cried a lot and then had to go the bathroom.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Yup, I deslike traps therefore I'm a faggot.
No need to state the obvious, y'know.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

ima ria

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Yeah, but this shit makes me sad but for some reason i readnit anyway, i cant figure out why.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

That's not how it works. If you don't have the power of the dick backing you up, the most powerful force in the known universe, then you have nothing. It just proves you don't know what you're talking about.
What part of "I'll be an old man ass-raper a million times before being a cuckold once" do you not understand? You think I want my dick in an old guy? You think I want my dick in a guy at all? Fuck no, but I want to be NTR'd even less. Even a disgusting degenerate like me would still have my masculinity and pride, people would be repulsed by me, but also fear my sheer dominance. Society wouldn't sympathize with you, they would pity you. In the same way they'd pity someone who had their genitals chopped of on live tv and fed to gators leaving a pitiable shell of half a man in it's place. Hell, I'd pity you too and I buttrape old men. Think about that for a second.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

I accept his superiority as a male and respectfully give my waifu to him.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Don't forget about crying and masturbating in a corner while he mindbrakes your waifu.
That's a very important part of the process.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

So is their any surefire way to defeat the ntr?

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

That's all this thread is talking about, you either give up your masculinity or rob the old man off of his.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Even a disgusting degenerate like me would still have my masculinity and pride, people would be repulsed by me, but also fear my sheer dominance
people would be repulsed by me, but also fear my sheer dominance
but also fear my sheer dominance
"I put my dick in an old man, fear me!"

You're delusional. The level of mental gymnastics you demonstrate is amazing. You think fucking old men makes you masculine? The bitch still prefers his cock and she still cheated on you. No one's going to be impressed because you put your 4 inch prick in a senior citizen.

No I think you subconsciously want to fuck bald old men in the ass. Now I know you'll try to deny it and you'll try to rationalize your hidden lust for wrinkled male ass as being macho and honorable but you're not fooling me so its best to stop fooling yourself.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Neither if those let me have a happily ever after with my waifu.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

use my own bald man powers to reverse the situation as it doesn't matter if its bigger or smaller as long as your bald it just works.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

the power of the dick
His dick is shit with a load of birdshot all over his groin.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

I would try to protect his smile and scream KAIHOUUUUUUUUU

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

become fat baldman myself
grow bigger dick
NTR my waifu from the one who originally NTR'd her from me
Also fuck the old man's daughter/sister for maximum NTR.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

I feverishly masturbate to the old man's mammoth cock and balls, blow my load on my waifu as he ruins her forever, cry, and probably join his rape cult for the chance to rape my waifu sometime later like the horny cuck that I am.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

This man gets it. Way to go fellow cuck.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

You have to convince yourself that I enjoy fucking old men to avoid facing the truth that you're a dickless cuckold, and you say I'm pulling mental gymnastics? Well it makes sense, the hallmark of a delusional idiot is trying to convince others that they are the ones deluding themselves. I know you're jealous of how my penis is capable of penetrating anything and everything in it's path without discrimination for the sake of revenge, but you don't have to throw a fit over it. I sincerely hope you never get thrown in prison because we both know you'll be more stretched and worn out in one week than Ty Cobb's oldest mitt. Or maybe you'd enjoy that, wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Rape him

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Isn't the answer just to fuck the guy who NTR'd your waifu?

He fucked your waifu, so you fuck him.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

that particular old guy? send him to get GOOSHED.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

I don't care if it's ironic or if it's bait, I'm still so disgusted at this.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Fuck him in the ass and torture him to make him my personal bitch. Then once he's mindbroken never fuck him again.
Not really for sexual purposes just revenge

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Also fuck the old man's daughter/sister for maximum NTR.
you're so close. you fuck the daughter in front of him, then kill him, then fuck his wife next to his corpse with his blood on your hands.

this is the only possible way to destroy NTR perfectly.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

mfw I'll be a fat, old man in my lifetime
I can't wait to fuck all of the future high schoolers!

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Cut my loses and break up with her. I don't need that cuck shit in my life

James Butler
James Butler

Fuck the old man.
To death.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

be fat old man
go to local highschool when the final bell rings
wait outside in your car
big breasted fresh 18 yo senior comes out
waves at you
you nod and drive up closer to her
she gets in your car talking about her day
you just nod pretending to listen
get ready to drive off to a nearby hotel
suddenly you notice a highschool guy staring at your car
his eyes looks crushed as he stares at the girl in your passenger seat
you lean over to her
give her a deep french kiss while grabbing her breasts
she moans asking you to at least wait until you can get to a hotel
you glance up
the guy is now on the verge of tears and walks off
he reminds you of yourself when you were in highschool and saw a fat old man steal your waifu
the cycle continues

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

But i want my waifu, not him.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

This desu

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

The world would be a much happier place if everyone was a fat, old man

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Kek

These replies holy shit.

Jace White
Jace White

It could be worth contracting AIDS to make the vile aggressor feel the repulsive sensation of an internal ejaculation.

You have much to learn my son.

Step 1 - Almost climax

Step 2 - Take dick out of anus and ejaculate onto his fat bald head

Step 3 - Smear that semen all over that man's bald head with your dick

Congratulations, he's not going within 15 miles of your waifu ever again. Unless he's gay, then kill him.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

NTR'd
I would have shot him dead before then.
A nip would let it happen, I wouldn't in the first place.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

The law of hentai is that there is literally nothing you can do to salvage the relationship once an old man with a huge cock gets involved. Old men don't hide anything so you will likely just walk n on them fucking in the living room one day. Either kill yourself or wait for it to end because the fat old man is at full power and will destroy you in seconds.

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

Why not just become a fat, old man as well? It beats being a cry baby bitch any day

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

That takes time, and most of us aren't there yet by far.

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

NTR

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

Fuck him in the ass and make him my waifu.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

This.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Alpha as fuck

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

with a rattlesnake-poison-covered spiked bat, right?

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

The only right answer.

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

NTR the NTR guy.

Why haven't I thought of that?

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

Go full hotline miami (tokio in this case?)

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

Honestly? Nothing, i'd trust my waifu completely until her betrayal became evident. Then i'd just break up with her. Why would i want affection from a cock hungry slut? She stops being my waifu the moment she accepts another man's cock.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

There's an upcoming eroge that does just that i think.
http://lune-soft.jp/special/mesudansi/yarichin/

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

But normally starts with rape though.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

underrated

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

Then that's not being NTR'd as long as she isn't doing it willingly there's no problem. I'd support and protect her as long as her heart belongs to me.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Cuck

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

How am i cuck? If she got raped then it can't be helped. Did you forget that relationships aren't about just about you? you wouldn't support and take care of a loved one when they're tormented? Wheres your fucking conscience? Imagine the kind of mental trauma someone experiences after being raped and then being discarded by those who are supposed to love and support them because they're now ''impure'' i know its just an EBIN meme but seriously, kill yourself.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Once the rape happens, it's already NTR. What people don't understand is that NTR is a vast continuum starting from one-time flings to complete submission. It's not one thing and the other.

You Westerners and this desire to separate cheating with netorare is completely fucktarded. You didn't even make the term and you want to decide what the fuck it means. The fuck?

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

when does this come out? looks amazing

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

Is this from a doujin or something?

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

Kill the man, dump the girl.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

No its not, google: Netorare, Japanese slang term "netorare" (寝取られ, lit. " taken away by sleeping with"), often abbreviated with the letters NTR.

It literally says that the person themselves are seduced into cheating through sex. If the person isn't seduced but raped then it isn't NTR its just rape.

David Sanders
David Sanders

How would you even go about finding out something you don't know about?

That's a very good question.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Destroy the evil NTR dick, if the only thing he had over you is gone then you win.

Then maybe he'll become your eunuch homodachi and you get to fuck his NTR'd women

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

you'll never be someone's husbando
;_;

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Kill the fat old man
Next step depends on how far gone my waifu is
Is she the village bicycle now and cant live without 10 dicks inside her? Dump her
Did the NTRing recently start and she's still somewhat sane and in love with me? Forgive her but she's gonna need to make up for that

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

I break up with her, take some time to get over it and eventually move on.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

but the bald old man IS my waifu

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

google or wikipedia
trusting shitty westerner bullshit rather than how the word is used in Japan itself
Silly Westerners. And no, even if you use the actual verbs used, it does not imply seduction.

You can sleep and take someone away from another person even without seduction. There is no implication of seduction in neru or toru. It's basically take and sleep mixed into one word.

Genghis Khan's rape spree during the 1200s AD is NTR. There's no seduction there.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

How?

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

reading the thread
all these tough guy posts
I seriously doubt anyone with a level-headed mind would go to federal penitentiary for the sake of an unfaithful woman, UNLESS they're some sort of genius that could make sure no one can find out they did it.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

But what about if you are the waifu, user?

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Try to get proof of it then make sure I get alimony plus custody during the divorce proceedings, while she gets no money from me?

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

It literally says that the person themselves are seduced into cheating through sex.
literally
寝取られ
Where in this word does the meaning seduction fit in? None of the known kanji used for seduction is there. 寝(neru)取られ(torareru) has no connection to seduction.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

if you were in a hentai doujin

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

I'd fuck him in the ass and emasculate him. It is the only way.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

this

Parker Price
Parker Price

didn't they tell you that a bald old man has only the purest love?
i guess that's the point, i AM the girl, there was never a third party involved to begin with.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Does this happen in any doujins?

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

I honestly don't care. but when you say ''take'' how does one ''take'' a person? To take something means to claim it, i.e it becomes a belonging. This can only happen to people through two ways. Slavery (against their will) or Servitude (with their complicity).

The only outcome under which the condition of netorare is fulfilled is when the victim is ''taken'' if the victim is not then there was no netorare.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Would you watch an anime about a young, handsome hero who gets cucked, so he sets out on a quest to become the fattest, ugliest, baldest gufufufuing NTR Lord of all time, having adventures and making friends along the way?

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Actually, that is a fallacious argument you set up.

You can take something from someone, then give it back the next day. You can take something from someone permanently too. You can take it through force, negotiation, coercion, seduction, or guile. There is nothing there that says you only have to do something specifically to make it netorare.

That is the point of netorare/netori/netorase/netoru as it is used in Japan.

Toru is literally "to take" and that's all that needs to happen. There is no need for that "taking" to be permanent. This is why I when Westerners try to make explanations as to why "cheating is not netorare," it really pisses me off. They don't even know the myriad of ways the word netoru and netorare are used in Japanese manga and yet they pass of black-and-white judgments as if they actually did know. But they don't.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Isn't that Accel World you're talking about?

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

it's very simple, my waifu isn't a slut who is just after a guy with a big dick

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

No. Accel World is about a fatguy pretending to be a metallic thin guy who steals a thin guy's girlfriend and builds a harem.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

Yes surely, the time limit is not in question but for the occurrence of the taking itself. If the taking is to occur it either happens with the consent of the victim ( through coercion, seduction etc etc) or against consent (through brute force, blackmail etc). The giving it back or the time period its kept is irrelevant. what only matters is if taking occurs.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Does he actually steal Takkun's girlfriend?

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

this is what's wrong with america. Stop being such a fag pussy, and stand up for yourself user.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Not really, he's always been about kuroyukihime

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

This

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Buy a pistol. Use your imagination on what happens next.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

It involves my fist, a bucket of lard, and a flower.

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

Just kick his ass
The old fuck probably needs about 50 MRI scans daily

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

waifu is taken
Surely this old man has an entertaining past. It's only fair to hear that from him.

I am taken
Wouldn't it be too late to find out by that point?

I somehow take him instead of my waifu
See first answer.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

what would you do if you were in a hentai doujin and a bald old man with a cock larger than yours NTR'd you from your waifu?

masturbate furiously

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

You know what they say, if you can't beat them join them

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

fuck him in the ass, i have a thing for old men.
also he is very attractive

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

Oh, I'd find out. And modify the doujin's genre to murder.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Can fat old bald men ntr each other

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page