One Piece

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

All of the clothes that Luffy wears after the time skip all came from Hancock.
The red shirt he wears looks like it belongs to Hancock.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4WkpDSnuY
Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

What does he do other than bitch at people and kill pirates? Paperwork?

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

There are people RIGHT NOW that believe Nami won't marry Luffy for his money

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

See you at the tea party, Mugiwara.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

mfw patiently waiting for Nami and purin to fight over Sanji

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Someone post lesbian Nami.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Daily reminder that SanjixNami will be canon soon.

Aiden James
Aiden James

so
what purpose is lola's vivre card gonna serve at this point

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

See you at Raftel, Mugiwara.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Its time

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

When is Kaido going to be fished up?

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Daily reminder that LuNafags got EPIC BTFO

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Daily reminder that One Piece is the greatest manga ever made and you regulars all have exquisite taste.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

Inb4 Hancock becomes the Hinata of One Piece.
Can't say that I would have a problem with this.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

becomes
She is user.
Only difference is that Hancock is strong as fuck.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

Will Luffy ever fall in love with Hancock?

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

people actually think Monet didn't throw the note
people actually think Monet isn't alive
people actually think Monet won't be nakama

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Yeah, only one pair that makes sense.

James Torres
James Torres

user, it's been more than three years. You need to let her go.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

No, what the hell are you guys smoking? He doesn't even think of girls like that and already seen her naked without getting a chub. Guy will forever just see her as a great ally and nothing more. Sex to Luffy will never exist.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Read the SBS faggot. Oda said he is interested in girls.
Fucking retard

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

He thinks of girls like that only when Usopp is around. He's straight, but he won't care unless Usopp is around to bring out his bad side.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

Yeah, like 98% of the population, Luffy is straight.

David Perez
David Perez

You will never have a slave waifu who was raped repeatedly by fat, overbearing, world government trash

Why live?

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

luffy knows not to get tied down by a whore

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

It took Sabo that long to be shown he wasn't dead, and deadfags were prattling on about him being gone all the time. It's the same thing, you deny what's blindingly obvious until it happens. And it will.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

It will not happen. She is pure evil. She poisoned children and bit a chunk out of a marine's arm when he wasn't even attacking her. None of the Straw Hats would tolerate her being on the crew.

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

One piece OTP
LuffyxHancock or vivi
Zoroxtashigi
Usoppxkaya
SanjixNami
Chopperxmink
FrankyxRobin
Brookxlaboon
Honorable mention
CaesarxMonet

If you don't believe this you're in denial or just retarded.

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

If it causes Luffy and Big Mom to be friends it'd be a huge jump the shark moment.

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

just usopp?

why wouldn't luffy act like that around sanji?

James Barnes
James Barnes

Like this user said Pic related.
Feels good to BTFO LuNafags.
E
E
L
S
G O O D

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Usopp is the same age. Oda explained it on the SBS. Go read it.

James Hall
James Hall

Robin turned a whole country to Civil War, assaulted Vivi's heralds and nearly killed Vivi and her family. All for a chance to look at a Poneglyph.
but she saved Luffy's life when they were enemies
And Monet gave Chopper the means to save the children too.

And remember Brokama? He took out the last chance to stop the rebels from attacking the capital and assaulted a kid. Irredeemable and evil? Or is context suddenly important when you like a character?

It's not like I'm imagining all will be forgiven right out the door, but redemptions have happened to worse people for worse things.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

She isn't joining the straw hats and she is dead. Oda wanted some more death in the story and she was a casualty. Deal with it.

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

It is Lola's Big Mom vivre card and it will save them ofc.

She seems to act as a mafia leader (making deal with big shots and such), and mafia are grateful to those who help blood relatives. Pretty sure the SHs will come to good terms with her at some point during the arc.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Oda wanted some more death in the story
Of all the arcs you want to try and spin that, you pick THIS arc? The one where everybody and their mother had a death fakeout? Come on man, Oda hasn't changed a damn. No one died, and certainly not Vergo or Monet.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Big Mom is merging with some kind of legendary army

Kaido has acquired WMDs and a fuckton of devil fruits. Plus is doing something in Wano that could make him grow even stronger.

Blackbeard keeps hunting the strongest Devil Fruits and is the one directly aiming for the One Piece.

Every Yonko is in some sort of major arm race that will make them impossibly strong except Shanks. What the fuck is that nigga doing, at this rate he's going to become irrelevant.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Oda wanted some more death

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

isn't that cindry's outfit? Yknow, zombie hottie from thriller bark?

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

This. The guy is a fucking pussy. He just plains refuse to let anyone die even when the situation calls for it because he's afraid of his readerbase reaction.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Shank is the chillest fo the Yonko
He has an ace under his sleeve
Can't take it out cause only one hand
Mfw

David Green
David Green

*lawxmonet
She even hinted she wouldn't mind a date with him

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

major arm race
Not arms race
Haha geddit? Cus shanks has only one?
Ebin

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

shanks is too busy getting an ancient weapon

he's one of oda's favorite characters.

he'll pull something out of his ass at the last moment to hype him up.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

The fuck is Zoro doing on that ship?

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

We need Monet back to save Law from the depths of bishie hell.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

He killed ace and whitebeard and your autistic ass talks about Goda being afraid of the reaction?

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

How many chapters of dramatic reaction and build up did he need to prep us for this?

That kind just doesn't understand the prevalence of death in a warrior setting.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

There are people so far in denial that believe Luffy wont end up with her
Luffy will have kids with Hancock..
It is known

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

haha y-yeah. I totally did it on purpose.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

makes it even more unlikely that monet is kill since it would reduce the impact of those two deaths

Parker Green
Parker Green

it is known shitposting is still not dead

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

160x226
trying to "BTFO" with that tiny thing

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Shanks already went to raftel tho. The guy pretty much knows all there is to it.

Either he got some end game tier bullshit but will only show up at the end. Or he got nothing and Blackbeard is gonna use him as test subject.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

Not a monetfag, but let me clear it to you at least a bit. Ace and WB died for a greater purpose. Ace to open Luffy's eyes that he can't just enter the New World head on like he has done in all of paradise. WhiteBeard died to end an era and open the gates to a new one.

Monet and Vergo dying serves no purpose from a storytelling oint of view, not on the long run and didn't even serve it in Dressrosa.

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

What you get from hentai cover pages.

Angel Long
Angel Long

Monet for nakama

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Can someone remind me why Luffy is supposed to hate this guy?

Ace attacked him in the first place and he even gave Luffy a chance to save him instead of just bringing his dead body to the marines.

Luffy has more reason to hate Sengoku, the guy that actually ordered his death. But muh respect for the elders I bet, Oda won't have Luffy attack him.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

How did vergo supposedly die? I can't remember what happened

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

friendly reminder that this happned

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Law put him to pieces, so there was no way he'd be able to escape the explosion I guess.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

You replied to yourself that many times?
Damn idk what to think

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

I see you Oda
Purin is the 35th daughter
Nami is the 3rd member of the crew
Sanji is the 5th member of the crew
Nami was on a marriage scenario(thriller bark)
Sanji is on a marriage scenario now.
Nami-san
Sanji-kun
This shit is
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

But Nami is a lesbian

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

this

No. She will be the part of his harem but nothing else

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Yonko right hand men power rankings as of now (inb4 hurr durr power levels)

1. Jack
2. Ben Beckman
3. Marco
4. Burguess
5. Bobbin

Correct me if wrong.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

i'm not sure i follow

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

Jack has incredible durability but that's it
what's the point of surviving every battle just to be defeated and need rescuing again?

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Even after being "cut up," wasn't he still using armament haki though? Wonder if that would have been enough protection to survive the blast.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Stop fapping to the picture user

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

I guess so, but moving him lower would imply Beckman would tank a Zunisha's attack more effectively.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Doffy confirmed him dead, tho.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Gardening

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

still don't understand

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

I hope so. Maybe not during the "main series" but as like a epilogue him and Hancock are married and he's recounting tales of his adventures go his kids/grandkids.
But Luffy is for sure gonna die!
Probably, but I'd like to see him not. And after becoming the Pirate King he fades from world view. It'd be a good character arc.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

I second this.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Well Doffy didn't actually see his body, he just assumed he was kill due to only the marines being there and the place being wrecked.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

kek, that art

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

slow thread
not waifu posting

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Beckman would have figured out a smarter way to attack an island sized animal
and Bobbin has done nothing that can be ranked so far, if he even is the right hand of Big mom

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

Shiliews will defeat Mihawk and claim his title of World's Best Swordsman.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

Friendly reminder that Nami and Robin aren't going to be romantically involved with any character

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Except each other

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Luffy looks so tall there. Fuck Oda for being a bitch and only making him grow an inch during the timeskip.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

Do you need to be tall when you can just stretch yourself? :^)
Also: Luffy a cute

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Luffy looks so tall there
He looks like he barely reaches Hancock's shoulders.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

What if, what if...
Because Luffy has Lolas Vivre card, what if..
Just what if...

What if Big Mom wants Lola to marry Luffy?

David Gomez
David Gomez

he set some islands on fire

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Or something else entirely..

Lola gave Nami her mothers Vivre card. Lola was close to Nami because of the Zombie shit.

Now, Nami just happens to be with Luffy going to see Big Mom. Possibly, because Nami is on friendly terms with Lola, upon seeing the card, Big Mom may recall what Lola said about Nami.

Maybe Big Mom would want Nami as a daughter and have Nami marry someone, either that, or Big Mom herself would want to marry Luffy, even though they have their "quarrels".

I could see Big Mom and Luffy at least doing something. Hell, I don't think Luffy would even really be fighting Big Mom, I think she's going to be his ally, considering Kaido is the real threat.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

She'd rather eat him
cause Luffy is such a sweetie

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

more like big mom wont give a fuck that they saved lola

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

What is Wapol going to do?

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

who the fuck cares?
lola was pretty sure it would come in handy when she gave the card to them, so i'm almost certain she will care. She is a "mom" after all, so she must be protective of her children (but eats her subordinates)

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

maybe she didnt know the first thing luffy will do in new world is eat her candy send her a bomb and steal her territory

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Wapol has the most interesting Devil Fruit yet.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Better chance with Ussop. Nami as a navigator hasn't developed romantic affectionate feelings for any of the 3 power level trouble makers.
In wanting Luffy Boa is 1st, Vivi 2nd in potential, with gladiator girl 3rd.
Zoro is cock blocked by Smoker, Sanji is going to become Okama again, don't you worry about that, they are probably the ones who are going to save him breaking through the Church door when 'Does anyone have any objections' is said.

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

kek
the fishmen are fucking idiots, not telling them in time about the bomb, and for giving them all the candy in the first place.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Debatable.

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Robin turned a whole country to Civil War
? The only things she actually did, were:
-promising Croc to read the Poneglyph and then give him the location of the weapon (just to cockblock him later on)
-not oposse him. Until she started saving Luffy.
-beat Pell's sorry ass around for a while
-blow Igaram's ship leaving him unharmed
Bentham
The funny thing with Oda-ethics is that intent is much less important than actual crimes. Ignoring your foolish "hurr assaulted a kid" The revolution was stopped and he never found Galdino, so both of his actual potential crimes (namely, destroying a nation, and turning against a crewmate) never came to be true. Meanwhile his sacrifice for the SHs was honest, and had completely real concecuences for him
but the children were freed, and Doffy stopped
The children were still addicted and separated from their parents.
Monet's presumed good action (the note) was good and all but her wrongdoing easily surpases it.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Oh yeah. Also drinking with Borsalino, it seems.

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Monet's defining traits revolved around her harpy gimmick

beautiful and alluring
captured or aided capture of people (children)
cruel and violent (shows contentment with the children as guinea pigs and actively puts on a facade to comfort them, impaling Robin, gnawing on Tashigi's shoulder, etc.)
associated with wind and storms (one of her trademarks in combat was causing a huge blizzard)

She's a villain with a pretty straightforward theme and doesn't show any traits outside of that besides extreme loyalty to an even greater villain, who in a sense can be considered a "god" to her.

She seems pretty set in stone though it was odd or her to die so suddenly. Telling her relation to Sugar in an SBS as well as her general backstory is also somewhat strange though, not telling it in the story itself makes her feel more relegated and less relevant.

I don't know why I'm bothering to say this at this point with the infamous Monet posters hanging around for years but I'm just leaving my analysis.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Characters who are guaranteed to die
Shanks
Hancock
Moria
Mihawk
Garp
Kuzan
Screencap this post and save it, it'll be true one day, I guarantee it 100%.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

One Piece
having more than maybe 3 more deaths before we get 完, maximum

I do predict a lot of characters being in prison, though.

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Hancock
implying Oda will kill a character so popular that makes so many pervertbux

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

And Monet gave Chopper the means to save the children
she did everything she could to keep the children there, knowing fully well they were killing them.
She also went to bite chopper when He, Nami and Robin were escaping the biscuits room

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

show me a bigger asspull

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

fuck off

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

*The asspuil

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Remember when she was able to dash in and attack a Marine before he could stop her? Where was that speed when she was fighting them? And why not just wrap it up with the Strawhats instead of stalling and doing only the bare minimum? Why only fight serious when Zoro showed up, and get mad when he's holding his punches? She was trying to be defeated so she had the excuse of being overpowered in her failure instead of actually defecting. Dofla had her sister as collateral it's not like Viola or Baby 5 where defection isn't so difficult to justify.

Remember how she stalled at the button despite being right there and able to press it? She had all the time to do it, but instead of doing it let minutes go by as Dofla talked to Vergo and she collected her thoughts. The kids are escaping, you said goodbye, if you're so devoted you'd stop dragging your talons and blow the damn joint.

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Where were you when Kaido saved Shanks?

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Yeah, it would be really nice if they explained this technique. They could even just say "haki, lol".

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

i dont see hancock dying, she is the one who will open the borders of amazon lily to the world after the final war

also akainu, kaido and blackbeard/his crew will die im 80% sure.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

this whole post

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

the children were still addicted and kept from their parents
Did Monet set up the system or did she just work with it? Because if guilt by association or enabling is in play, Robin is just as guilty of not stopping Crocodile's action seeing as he was with him for 14 years, at most seven times longer than Monet was with Caesar (unless she showed up earlier which is a possibility but at most could have only been 10 years in the time frame).

I'm not saying those actions weren't wrong but there are signs of fighting against it, and other Strawhats have done worse and been forgiven.

And why do I never see these arguments thrown at Caesarfags? He's the one who started the damn program. If Monet's the evil Nazi doctor you guys claim, Caesar's freaking Mengele, but no one cares. I mean, I more don't see him joining because of a lack of any sort of dream or general tropes of a crewmate, but why give him a pass on this over Monet?

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

Harpy
Beautiful and alluring

user, harpies were disgusting as fuck and were shitting on Phineus' food.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

i dont see hancock dying, she is the one who will open the borders of amazon lily to the world after the final war

That would kill the natives due to love sickness, wouldn't it?

also akainu, kaido and blackbeard/his crew will die im 80% sure.

Kaido? Good chance. However, the others are all either going to prison or living in disgrace.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

i don't know why i'm entertained with monetfags autistic shitposting

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Here's your (you).

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

mmm since his metal arm is still in position we can assume that he is still conscicius, kidd is pretty tough

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

If Monetfag is supposed to shut up, then we need her fruit to grow in Nami's garden and Carrot to eat it.

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

what are the chances for zoro x tashigi endgame?

Brody Green
Brody Green

The harpies were ugly, you're probably thinking of mermaids or sirens.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

i see kaido dying just because he cant die.

i mean, beating people like kaido and jack at this level of the game makes no sense anymore, they will just recover in no time

cant wait for the kaido explanation and his backstory, inb4 we end loving him

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

1. If Monet's fruit were to grow in Nami's tree, Nami would have been the first to notice.
2. If oblivious Carrot is going to sneak in and eat fruits why go for the offcolor one in a tree of round carrot-colored fruits
3. If Carrot did find the fruit, why would Nami's first thoughts not be 'no one touch this we can sell it for 100 million berri'

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Yep, it's basically a rule in fiction that immortals that don't stay in the background are going to die.

I predict that Vegapunk will tell someone how to cancel his devil fruit.

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

4. They were starving for days on the boat, why not eat the Tangerines then? Except Nami has made it clear she doesn't let anyone near them.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Are we sure this isn't just an improvised piece of armor? Has it ever been confirmed that Kid doesn't have his left arm anymore?

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Well, unless they're a part of the protagonist's team, or a very close ally.

I guess that I should change that to "immortal villains and relatively unimportant side characters always die".

Luke Green
Luke Green

>>2. If oblivious Carrot is going to sneak in and eat fruits why go for the offcolor one in a tree of round carrot-colored fruits

It looks delicious, or looks like a carrot (snow theme ergo carrot shaped like a snowmans nose)

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

It seems no one can deny them trips

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Hancock looks so funny with mustace.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Shanks would have killed him

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Devil fruits haven't been shown to change shape of items just color and add patterns. If it was in one of the oranges it wouldn't look orange, and it certainly wouldn't be shaped like a carrot.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Wapol ate two people and they became one. He also used his power to make a fuckton of money.
At one point, Wapol ate himself.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

Shanks would've died from embarrassment. That's what Kaido saved him from.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Just think about it how op would Luffy be with that fruit

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

He'd be a walking lump of barbecue, how is this OP?

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

She won't die because she will end up with Luffy idiot.
How retarded are you? It's pretty obvious

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

not confirmed 100% but.. cmon its obvius, why would he keep a permanent metal arm and not the other after the TS and not before?

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

tfw we will never see what Kaido did in the way of destroying Kidd cuz let's be honest it's not like there was any fight

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

the most creative fruit possible, even more than law´s one, for the main character? would be something to see.

just look how creative oda gets with fucking rubber, imagine with wapol´s

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

How does he take a shit and clean it?

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

Remember when she was able to easily beat a nameless grunt? It was less effective on a main character

Why didn't she just defeat all the Strawhats that showed up instead of trying to stall them?
Same reason Luffy ran from Mihawk, Smoker and the admirals at Marinford, they were all stronger than him

Sugar was the Centerpiece in Doffys long term plan, not a hostage

as soon as she said goodbye to Doffy she was killed, she didn't wait around. Was your source the Anime?

8/8 bait, made me reread some chapters

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

My name is Oden, I was born to boil!

Safe to assume Kaido and/or Jack weigh 400Kg

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Harpies have different accounts of their appearances

One of them is that they were beautiful, Oda naturally went with that

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Safe to assume Kaido and/or Jack weigh 400Kg
nope those are their bigger underlings. Lor D. Kaido is like a ton.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Thelor D Kaido*

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

with his good arm?

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

*Mr. Thelor D. Kaido

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Big mama flaunts her strength and beats down luffy.

"you're gonna be my own private gum-gum ball"
starts chewing on him
luffy wakes up and use CoA
shatters her teef

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

So who is the Buggy of the SH?
I think we can all agree on it being Brook.

Cameron King
Cameron King

D might = The. Im the one who started this shitty meme, don't talk shit to me.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Crocodile:....
words can't describe his thoughts

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

She said goodbye the chapter before and then Dofla talked to Vergo. She even showed dissapoinment the explosion wasn't enough. She could have pressed it then and there and not wasted time.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

The manga just makes it seem like he gives off the vibe of a demon. Like hes scary and strong with a demonly and intimidating presence. The anime has him running around with 4 faces and tons of arms. Pretty sure the anime is just shit.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

this is some of the best shit ive ever read

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

claims responsibility on Sup Forums
pompous about shitty meme
wew

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

tfw no ship endgames
mfw they all walk off hand in hand together into the light after they reach their goal
yfw it lives up to it's SHONEN nature

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

You are right. His red shirt does look like it belonged to Hancock,look at the sleeves.
Pic related

She probably rubbed her pussy all over that shirt before giving it to him.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Nah.
I fully believe that One Piece's ending will end stereotypical shonen as we know it.
Oda is planning a massive game changer. I know he is.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Is that why it's red?

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Kidd

How long until Luffy, Law and Kid D Eustass form pirate triumvirate and rule the New world in stead of emperors?

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

the kid the jobber
wherever the magnetic fields take me i must job lmao

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Really, when you get down to brass tacks, Usopp is Luffy's best friend. They're always getting stoked about each other's shenanigans and have really similar interests, so usually one gets caught up in the pace of the other. Hence why the only time Luffy displayed heterosexuality was when Usopp was right next to him

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

LuNafags love this scene.
I love how Oda gave the a big fuck you later in the series.
Pic related. Notice how Usopp is there and Luffy doesn't react.
Kek LuNafags epic BTFO. It's so easy to BTFO them I fucking love it.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Last chapter will be Luffys execution with shots of all the old characters crying and hes going to say some roger-esque thing. I expect a shot of pregnant boa at that thing. Zoro drinking a beer alone on some cliff side as well with a tear in his eye. Cliche as fuck but it sounds comfy in my mind.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Oda is planning a massive game changer
what do you mean by this?

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

How long until Kaidou and Kaidoufags get EPIC btfo

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

No, fuck that shitty "the history repeats itself" thing. Worst possible ending ever. That would mean Luffy achieved nothing. He wants to be the pirate king to be the the freest man ever. And it was stated that Roger made a half work and the next priate king has to finish it. Luffy's entire adventure would be pointless, sad and stupid with and ending like this.

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Usopp is screaming his lungs out, trying to save him, as he's being held back by his army of 8000 men

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

How was that an asspull you underaged crossboarder?

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Nami does tend to steal alot of outfits, she's wearing Wanda's clothes right now

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

3 to 4 years

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

other SHs did worse things
Disagree, but given the nature of the argument, I don't think there is concensus to be reached.
And why do I never see these arguments thrown at Caesarfags?
I assumed everyone understood that Caesar was in a worse moral point than Monet, and that he would only remain around as prisioner. (I'd still like to see a tag battle where he helps Nami, or Luffy in g4)
Kuzan
Hes my favourite marine, but I agree.

David Peterson
David Peterson

Only Shanks is guaranteed
Garp might die but nothing is pointing to it right now

Everything else is just your headcanon

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

let every starve to death
or let them eat something that's mine
Which one do you honestly believe nami would choice

David Perry
David Perry

list of headcanons

monet is alive
SanjiXNami
Ace is alive
roger is Luffys dad
Dragon is dead
Sabo is dead
Crocodile is Luffys mom
one piece is a trump supporting manga

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

here is your (you)

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Only Shanks is guaranteed
Yeah that's gonna be a black day.

I hope he gets to meet Luffy first.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

whitebeard could have prevented this
too bad he was a failure of a pirate and father

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

congrats on the worst post of the thread.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

WB made it.
He achieved his dream and had everything he ever wanted.

He died happy, could you say the same if you died now?

When does a man truly die? When he is forgotten.
WB lives on in our hearts.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

haki
is that honestly the explanation you resort to when there are at least three other well-known theories on how the move is done?

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Caesar CLOWN turned SAD into SMILES

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

>>14121508

Wrong, Caesar used to make SAD

Doffy turned it into SMILES on his factory

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

Kaido needs the other Yonko alive because they might kill him someday.

That's the reason he tried to intercept Whitebeard. Killing himself is a hobby and anyone reducing the chances of him succeeding at dying in battle is a threat to him.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Garp will die of old age.

Kuzan will take Sakazuki with him. X Drake becomes new Admiral King of the Sea Police.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Shanks and Mihawk I'm pretty sure

the rest is just you memeing

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Clown making SAD
Joker making SMILES
Clearly planned.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

I WANNA FUCK PEKOMS TIGHT ASS AND SPRAY MY CUM ALL OVER HIS FURRY BUTTCHEEK ROOAAARRRRR MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Pekoms joins the crew
He gets a new look
They try to project the image of the Sunny on him.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

This. Anime's primary goal is to entertain people as cost-effectively as possible while maximizing commercial viewing.

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Shanks is guaranteed
Source?

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

We already have one Big Mom's pirate in the crew - Jimbei.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Kekku

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

To be fair, it's less of a display of Law's strength or Haki and more of the ability of his fruit which is reasonably broken. It can even use nuclear medicine as a weapon.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

I thought Big Mom was just protecting Fishman Island and Jimbei's just an outcast.

Sunny Pekoms has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you say?

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Yeah, but Big Mom will become Luffy's underling by the end of this arc

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Mark this. Big Mom or someone important on his crew has a life life fruit, it turns anything it touches alive.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

Ah this explains the talking ship and door. Good idea user! Very good idea!

John Diaz
John Diaz

Life Life
Not Toon Toon

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Wow, you must be the first person ever to come up with that idea.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Mark this: Pudding will be the mysterious life life fruit user and Germa 66 wants to get their dirty hands on it. Mr. Prince for the rescue.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Germa 66 turns out to be the remains of a Kingdom formerly associated with the World Government.
Often has valuable information that Revolutionaries could use.
Never gives it for free

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Let everyone die, cause they aren't children and she's a bitch to everyone but children

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

mark this. namis real name is nami d gol

John Clark
John Clark

Guys I've found the very secret footage of Whole Cake island arc. My uncle works as Oda's nail polisher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4WkpDSnuY

Landon Young
Landon Young

But the blackbeard could recognize the yami yami no mi when he saw it

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Mark this: Nami will be a Vinsmoke by the end of the series.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Nice try, Luffy-boy!

Chase Price
Chase Price

Maybe he recognised the patterns and tone.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

I wonder if we will ever get a hint about Luffy's mom? If Luffy ever interacts with his Dad, I'm sure the topic of his mother will be brought up by someone.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Didn't Oda say that fuck shippers he would not put romance in One Piece because he doesn't like it?

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

gold wave
crashes the underworld market, damaging the Yonko armies

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

No, he said there is romance. Romance for adventure.

Of course I should point out that marriage tends to change people. So who knows what could happen.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Didn't Oda say that fuck shippers he would not put romance in One Piece because he doesn't like it?
Yes,
Fuck yeah.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Who needs Whole Cake island?
It's safer at the docks

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

Wouldn't an island made of food be rotted if not covered in bugs and seagull poop?

Also water dissolves sugar, so Candied Island must be one ugly place.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Some of them are knwon and are recorded in a book.
Most aren't

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

So far all the fruits besides mera mera have the same pattern

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Mark this. Luffy will use gear 5 against big mom to eat all the candy she will bring to life. When luffy was training he needed to find a way to eat all the huge monsters he killed so he stretches his stomach in gear 5.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Crocomom ftw

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Is this supposed to be Sanji's wedding?

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

You still did not explain why this is an asspull so at this point I guess it is safe to assume you are fishing for (you)s, no?

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

Please no. I don't want Sup Forums to fill with luffy x big mom core

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Crocomom

As funny as that would be, I feel that Oda would have given some hints for this to be true.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

I'm still amazed at those rankings...
Makes me wonder how many people actually participated

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Yeah Crocodile would've gotten a reaction to hearing Dragon's name for instance.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

It's not that amazing since One Piece is the most popular manga in Japan.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

It says 69,472 votes at the top right.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

When are they going to have another one?

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

So is Lola part of the Firetank Pirates or what?

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

I wonder if Oda even thought of Luffy's Mom...
What I noticed when rereading Post-Enies-Loby:
Everyone just assumed Garp had a son when it could have been a daughter (Luffy's Mom)
Moms don't seem very important in One Piece...
tfw there are so many father figures
tfw you will never see Ussop's mom when you just want to know what kind of female is into long noses
:^)

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

into long noses
Kaya is into that apparently

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

That's not Lola, it's one of Big Mom's daughters (I think married to Capone).

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

Why did Vergo have to die, Sup Forums?
I liked his gag with the stuff sticking to his cheek :'(

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Monkey D. seems to be the family name.

Garp feels like he failed two generations and a chance to redeem his fellow D. man.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

just want to know what kind of female is into long noses

Well there's Kaya. Isn't she supposed to be Ussop's waifu who's waiting for his return?

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

tfw you will never see Ussop's mom when you just want to know what kind of female is into long noses
She was the one with a long nose.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Everyone just assumed Garp had a son when it could have been a daughter (Luffy's Mom)

So you're saying Ivankov changed Dragon to a man?

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

In that case, what if Dragon is Luffy's mom and Garp is Luffy's dad?

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Now I want this
I really want this

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Everyone knows that New World is Job World. Anyone who dares to sail on those cursed seas are guaranteed to job. But the question is when will they meet that fateful end?

Kuzan: Probably job somewhere in the end

Masaru d. Chocheh: The anti-jobber, destined to lose at the hand to the Jobbsiah a.k.a. Luffy

Kaido: He will Job in Wano. He tends to pick the most exquisite jobbers in the world, a perfect jobber enthusiast.

Shanks: The silent jobber, will lose against the antijobber.

Big Mam: Will be probably jobbed by Germa

Akainu a.k.a. the magma cunt: Jobbed by Jobbsiah at the near end

Gorosei a.k.a Jobsei: Will be jobbed by Dragon who jobs wherever the wind goes

Strawhats: They will jobbed by Hack,a.k.a the ultimate jobber after One Piece is over

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

No, Roger is, obviously.
Dragon kept Luffy in his womb for 56 months to avoid suspicion.

Robert White
Robert White

He tends to pick the most exquisite jobbers in the world, a perfect jobber enthusiast.

Kek
Giving birth to a 5 year old and not dying
Holy shit Dragon really is top tier.

Robert Long
Robert Long

Vivi 2nd in potential

HAHAHAHA

James Perry
James Perry

Nami is SUPERSTRONG!!!

Yeah Yeah it's sanji....but IN NAMI'S BODY!!!

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

She is. Why are you laughing retard. It was foreshadowed she is waiting for Luffy

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Speaking of Crocodile, will we see him soon? With the Vinsmokes and Capone, the next arc seems to be very Mafia related. Crocodile would fit it perfectly. It would be fun to watch him go up against Capone.

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

If Sanji in Nami fought Nami in Sanji who would win?

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Exactly! And her shittiness only have went up since the start of this arc

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Oda confirmed SanjixNami on punk hazard.
Chopper called them by that name. Oda knows what's up

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Holy shit, totally fogot about her face
Thanks user, it's been a few years
inb4 Spee D. Reader
I wonder if Ussop's mom, Porche, Mozu and Kiwi are somehow related?
Maybe Long-Nose-Tribe, we already have long arms and legs

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Long nose tribe.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

That would be a good explanation for not having any info on Dragon before he became infamous

Obviously Ace and Luffy have to be related

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Methinks Luffy will fall in love in some distant epilogue. Yeah.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Big Mom: Thousands or members, hundreds of territories, already ackowledged by Robin as a force to be reckoned with

Kaido: Has a huge zoan army, even Doffy shakes in fear when hearing it's name, BTFO's 3 supernovas by himself, holds hundreds of territories

Shanks: Just a one armed guy with a bunch of members

And Shanks is considered even or more powerful than those two. Just how fucking strong is he?

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Luffy will die at the age of 50. A combination of overcoming Magellan's poison and going to Raftel/touching the One Piece will shave years off his life.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

hey mods

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Waiting for him to come back to visit because muh nakama. She stayed with her country for a reason

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

unrange

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Sanji in nami because he will never allowed nami's body to be injured by anyone, even against nami herself.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

ban

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

me

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

/v/

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

you fat

John Edwards
John Edwards

sack

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

of

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

shit

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

shit

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

remove

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

rangeban

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

from

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

/v/

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

remove

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

rangeban

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

/v/

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

from

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

/v/

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

LuNafags going on a tantrum again.
It's not our fault your ship is shit. It sunked along time ago user.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

remove

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

Of course she is super strong. She always punches strong people like Luffy and shit. You would say its a gag, but remember when Sanji almost died because of nose bleedig? I wont be surprised if Oda reveals that Nami is extremly strong for an average human female.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

rangeban

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

from

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

/v/

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

remove

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

remove

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

implying Law wont give him immortality at some point

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

rangeban

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

Reminder, Vivi will compete with Hancock.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

from

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

It's still bothering me, when did Shanks even become an emperor? Some time before his meeting with Whitebeard, his crew is shown being deeply intimidated by Mihawk.
Can you imagine Kaido's fodder being scared of a single warlord while having Jack the Jobber behind their back?

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

/v/

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

I second this.
Luffy will end up with one of these 2

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

you

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

hotpocket

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

Yeah while Luffy fucks Robin

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

56-9(normal pregnant period)=47
47months/12=3.something years
Ace is older than Luffy by 3 years
56=Go Mu
Rouge was a jobber. Dragon mom was the real top tier long pregnancy champ.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

munching

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

piece

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

of

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

shit

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

I can't understand the shipping in OP , it makes zero sense mainly because it's such an open world and their are unlimited possibilities. Plus most of the proof these shippers gather draws up to be inconclusive

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

roll for nakama

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

I can see where the shipping comes from, but the thing that confuses me is shipping within the Straw Hat crew. They are basically a family at this point, besides Sanji perving out on the girls, there's no romantic interaction between any of them.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

all me

Christian James
Christian James

New head-canon accepted.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Sanji doesn't treat Nami as a little sister like the rest of the crew do.
That's why SanjixNami makes sense and will be canon.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

I am honored, user.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

Shanks is considered even or more powerful than those two
that's not implied anywhere in the manga you fuckface

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

SanjixNami makes sense and will be canon.

Not really seeing it, but whatever helps you sleep at night user.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

being in denial
Just remember that I told you whenever it happens don't act surprised

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

denial

You mistake me user, I'm not a shipperfag so I don't really care who ends up with who. I'm just saying that there hasn't been any romantic interest between any of the straw Straw Hats. Despite the "evidence" you shippers seem to pull out of your ass.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

were you watching fillers user?

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Well, if they know Mihawk is ~equal to Shanks in swordplay, they'd know to be afraid.

David Morales
David Morales

I try not to think too deeply about that show

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

I forgot you faggots think it's okay to want to fuck your sister.
Well let me tell you user. Irl that is not normal.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

nice an homonem

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Nigger, you speak as if Mihawk is some run of the mill Moria-tier shitter. Mihawk is literally the best in the fucking world at his field. His duels with Shanks shook the Grand Line. We don't even have a clue as to what his former bounty is. Even though he showed up before Loguetown. Yea, you fucking bet your ass Kaido's fodder will be pissing their pants if they see Mihawk walk up.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

What has to happen to convince you?
Nami already has that gag where Sanji asks her if she loves him and she replies yes yes. I know it's just a gag but the nosebleeds were just a gag at the beginning too and then fishmen island happened.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

All the Strawhats are supposed to be much tougher than normal humans, even Nami. That's why when Puffing Tom crashed into Enies Lobby she brushed it off like it was nothing.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

What? No Sanji actually does want to fuck Nami.
He doesn't treat her like a little sister like Luffy and Zoro do etc

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

Serious question coming from a fan of impossible ships:
Why do you want your ships to become canon?
Can't you be satisfied with your imagination, fanart, doujins and so on?
SaNa, LuNa, LuRo... why not all at the same time? Who even said that everyone is supposed to be monogamous? ;)

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

I know it's just a gag

There's your answer user. This is Oda we're talking about. Anything involving Sanji and a female is a gag. Robin plays along with him as well, does that mean they are going to end up together too?

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Nope, Robin doesn't play with Sanji wtf.
If you are going to argue don't lie.
Can't wait for you to be BTFO

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

Taking shipping in One Piece this seriously
Jesus, fuck off back to fanfiction.net or tumblr.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Just trying to make you see the truth user.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

youre a tool

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Why is Hancock such a good waifu Sup Forums?

Truly the best.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Boa Hancock's arrogant to the extreme and kicks puppies and kittens. People only like her because she's beautiful.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Friendly reminder that enel will be the last straw hat member.

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

I wonder how he got that metal circle inserted into his back. It must make it hard to go through doors.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

As much as Goku is in love with Chichi.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

She will win the Luffybowl. She is the one.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

LuNafags BTFO.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

would hand her a cock if u know what i mean

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

You are the marines at the bottom left here.

David Bailey
David Bailey

He actually does love her though.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

i dont

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

I love her strong will

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

She's not. Literally the worst cunt possible. Even that bitch of a character Nami isn't as much of a cunt as Hancock.

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

WHAT THE FUCK

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Yeah well it's Goku, don't expect too much out of him. In fact intelligence wise, Goku and Luffy are pretty much the same aren't they?

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Nope, that slut Nami is still worst.
Fuck off Namifag.

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

That's just the image she wants people to have.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

That page shows how Hancock's character is this:
She's a prick but people love her because she's beautiful.

Much the OP fanbase missed the point.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Goku is literally retarded while Luffy just doesn't give a fuck

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Nami is literally a whore. If they have enough money she'll let anyone look and touch. Luffy deserves someone like Hancock, who wouldn't let any other man besides him touch her. Vivi is also a good runner up.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

It's literally her personality. She's awful.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

No fucking way, Hancockfag. I hate Nami more than anything but she still isn't as much of a cunt as Boa. The bitch literally kicks the shit out of poor cats and ruins fun. It's nit even a fucking gag. She is literally the worst fucking human being possible.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

that part where Momonga literally stabbed himself so he wont get a boner and wont turn into stone
I don't even like Hancock but can she defeat Blackbeard?

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Nah Blackbeard would just bite his tongue or something like that.

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Of course she can, unless BB is gay or something. She just has one of the most hax habilitys in the entery OP universe.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

BB isn't gay, he asked Bonney to join his harem.
Also ayy at pic related.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Why is Law so shit? He has the most op devil fruit ever yet he cant defeat Doffy. All he had to do is swap his soul with Bellamy or Trebol.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

This.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

only homosexes like cats

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

That would have been boring and stupid

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

dOGS ARE FOR CLOSET FAGS

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Also Luffy really hates Hancock's attitude.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

better to be in a closet than out in the open

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Law decides not to finish the man who killed his Cora-san in the easiest way because ió would be boring and stupid
Law was Oda's only mistake

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Your moms mistake was your birth

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

Lmao. Wait did you just post that really?? Suicide watch much? That was before they fell in love with each other faggot.
He fucking loves her now. Pic related

David Barnes
David Barnes

It's irrelevant, since Luffy will slowly but surely change her, actually it already has.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

nobody wants to see Law and Luffy winning that easy, if you want that you clearly are not the target audience of a battle shounen manga

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

you really are the best
Kek LuNafags once again BTFO.
Oda you my boiiii

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

It isn't. She keeps up these appearances to not seem weak, as she was a slave.

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

He does that to anyone who gives him food. Luffy isn't falling in love with anyone.
Literally kicking kittens
"Keeping up appearances"
That's like saying that a serial killer is just keeping up appearances to hide his parental issues.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Nigga, my point is that he changed his mind about her faggot. Just like he changed his mind about Robin and Bon clay.
HancockxLuffy will happen wether you like it or not.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

I agree it's overboard. But to say that her personality is to be a massive cunt is just false.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

If Law would have done this you would have been the first person complaining about how anti-climatic the battle was and how hax Laws powers are yada yada yada.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Luffy is retarded as fuck, he's only alive because he's also retarded strong and has the MC armor.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Why is Hancock such a good waifu Sup Forums?

She is truly the best.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

Nigga
Faggot
Why are you so hostile, user? It's just a story.

Anyway. Hancock is still a prick, but she's allied Luffy because she fell in love with him. She gave him food so he doesn't hate her anymore.
She is one for sure, she murdered several marines who were on her side at Marineford. So she's both a traitor and an animal abuser. Definitely worst girl, aside from people like Big Mom.

The only reason people like her is that she's beautiful.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

I rather have Hancock that will feed me tons of food for free instead of a slut that would cheat on you for money and make you pay for the meals she cooks you.
Hancock is the best choice for Luffy. Vivi is the second.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

She doesn't have loyalty towards marines. And it makes sense she doesn't.
Yes, she knows people forgive her because she is beautiful, so for the sake of love, of course, she'd kill marines if needed.

I'm not even a particular fan of Hancock, I'm just pointing out that her personality is more complex than just "I'm beautiful, so I can do literally anything".

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

That one shitposter Namifag trying to shit on Hancock

Fuck off faggot.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

For real. He thinks we don't know it's him. What faggot.
He tried shitting on Robin and it didn't work.
Now he is trying to shit on Hancock and it isn't working.
Next week he will try to shit on vivi watch

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Luffy is a tard but he got some interesting kinds of intelligence. Like creating his fighting style (wich makes the most out of a fruit that would have been mostly defensive at the start) and figuring out the limits of it, wich allowed him to create the gears. Also, hes actually an excellent judge of character (mostly seen in the east blue saga) and a great captain, that understands the cooperative nature of a crew.

(DBZ) Goku only understands ki and ki accesories.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

How can anyone like Nami? She is a disgusting skank. I bet every time the Strawhats stop in a city the first thing she does is suck dicks in a back alley for beli.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

This is canon.
I mean the bitch sold her body to Sanji on punk hazard so you know she be doing that shit

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

I miss this Luffy, It's ironic as fuck considering what happened but he was less of a typical shounen protagonist

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

purityfags angry at Nami when shes not cheating or even trying to get into a relationship
the one SH with one of the most caring natures in the crew along with Zoro and Chopper is being shitted on just because she doesn't sceam "kyaa, embarrasing!" every two seconds
How many proud owners of imitation nodachis and trillbis are ITT?

Leo King
Leo King

That romanisation as 'BB'
AYYYYY

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Why can't Luffy or any of the strawhats be insightful anymore?

Ever since Fishman Island they all became walking gags.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

What a body to sell

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

and after the beatdown all she wants is his dick in the end.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

I hope some posts that shit during the Blackbeard fight

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

OOOOOOOOOOOODDDDAAAAAAAAAA

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

were you around for Tanjihado Lofulamingo and Bisoromi Bear or Xanadu?

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Haha yeah. I'm telling you man. She was talking about Luffy when she refused the proposals

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

No but that was like 10 years ago.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

one piece became a household thing so now everything is gentrified, it happens to all the best things

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

I bet Xusasu Basasu doesn't like this one bit.

Lucas White
Lucas White

Me after I finished with your mom.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Signs are all there

She waits on baited breath to see Luffy in the Newspapers
She hungers for going out at sea again, reminiscing her days as a pirate
Cobra might die and drop a bomb about the kingdoms that makes Vivi dissent from her family's legacy

Chaka and Pell would make good pirates too, I'd like to see those two hone their Haki skills.

If by some freak event they have to stay on Amazon Lily to get stronk, they'd probably have to live as pets for a while

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Didn't remember Luffy could be this serious. When was the last time he said something like that?

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

I would pay her.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

I'd swim in magellans poison for days for just the chance at smelling one her farts

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

I don't think Luffy will end up with either Hancock or Nami. "Most prominent female character" and "token crush on MC" are too generic for Oda's style.

Luffy will either end up with someone completely off left field or Oda will stay true to his word and not give any of the SHs any sort of romantic subplot.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

ebin meme bro!

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Don't bother dude, all this waifu/ship war bullshit is just shitposters play-fighting each other, nothing anyone says will matter.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

If you do not like Nami you are a hardcore queer

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Fence-sitting piece of shit.

Pick a fucking side or shut the fuck up. Protip: you're supposed to support SaNa as it is canon.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Luffy will end up with makino. The hints are out there.
He has that milf fetish

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

That is bullshit and you know it

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Does someone have this page of the Viz version?

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

aaaaaahhhhh doujins when?

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Let it em know user.
Keep it up

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

OH MY GOD

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Kek, how do you take seriously shipping for fucking OP. I wouldn't mind most pairings at the end of the series, but if SaNa doesn't come true I'll make sure to laugh at you for a whole year.

Your next move is calling me a LuNafag, go on and prove your stupidity.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

LuNacancer, that better?

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

I-m not a LuNafag I swear
We are already laughing at you.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Fuck shipping. I want to know if this fine gentleman will ever get to see some panties.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Show him yours

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

We
stop, we all know you are one single samefagging sad piece of shit

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

kek was just about to call him out

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Luffy x Hancock
Sanji x Nami
Zoro x Tashigi

Those are the only pairings that any posibility of coming true, any other pairing involving any of this characters listed above is just a delusion made by fags and/or retarded people.

Carter Price
Carter Price

Make way for the true OTP guys.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

if many people disagree with you then he must be samefagging.
Kek you're delusional outside of ships too? No wonder you are a lunafaggot

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

*that have any

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Sorry to say this Ussop, but she's too much for you bro.

William Barnes
William Barnes

laugh at shipperfags
pity shipperfags
ignore shipperfags

Connor King
Connor King

Her name is Pudding or Purin?

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Those are basically the same words so it's up to Oda to reveal the official romanization.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

how much does this trigger you?

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

pudding
as in pudding my dick in her mouth
ayy

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Shipping is the only thing OP is worthy for, thought.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

here is your reply

Colton White
Colton White

Zoro x Tashigi is creepy af. Like, the only reason is that she looks like Kuina. I'd prefer Zoro x Perona (or even better, Zoro x Wado) and Tashigi x Smoyan.

Not that it matters. Oda can make Zoro x Wicca work.

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

JEWWW SHOOOT

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Zoro x mihawk 'sword fighting' every day for the rest of their lives

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

fanfiction.net
damn, that hurts
>mfw i use it to pass the time and some of it's shit is decent

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

My anxiety is really high. I'm scared SanjixNami will be canon.
I want Luna to happen. :(

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

LuNa was dead when Hancock was revealed. There's no point in revealing such a character and having Nami remain platonic if Oda had any plans setting the two up romantically

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

D-Do Sup Forums late night OP streams still exist? I miss those

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

nothing will happen
with anyone
quit focusing on ships you filthy nigger

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Go outside and socialize with real people. You are sick. You're getting anxious about a possible outcome in a Chinese childrens book.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

And now that bitch Vivi wants him too. Wtf Oda don't do this to me

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Fucking samefag shit man

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

hes the sanafag false-flagging

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

all this projecting
Yeah, we get it. You might be acting as a worried LuNafag, but your anxiety as a real shipper is there, visible for everyone.

Maybe stop reading OP, if you are so concerned about something that isn't even the focus of the series.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Fuck you faggot. Not every thing in every post is me. Quit thinking about me. Not my fault you LuNafaggots are on suicide watch

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

implying she isn't gonna start dripping the second she sees him again

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

no doubt, no doubt
and that fucking nose is gonna be used for sure

David Smith
David Smith

she liked liar usopp
imagine her around /fit/sopp

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

she "liked" him because he was like a puppy dog, of course Khalador got her Chads from the village to give her a proper fucking when needed. When Ussop comes back she'll just see him as an overcompensating creep.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

kek this fucking fetish

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

why is lbm_cosplay not your waifu?
explain yourself

you can't

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

dDoing gods work annon

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

I love lbm_cosplay shes my waifu

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Every single one of you are depressed and fat as fuck.
You guys think you are funny posting your little Mimis.
You're not funny. How about you go outside and talk to some girls?
Oh that's right you can't because you all are socially awkward.

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

lol gay

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

faggot

Connor King
Connor King

Guilty as charged.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

This would hurt someone if it wasn't so awkwardly written. Nice self referential post, I guess.

James Gray
James Gray

mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

It's okay if you're fat.
Just go to the gym or the park and run. Still being lazy fucks and do some bring with your lifes

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Sup Forums is the most pathetic board on this site. Just drop it.

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Someone has to tell them. The truth hurts but you have to tell them. They are on the computer 24/7 is sad.

John Campbell
John Campbell

Meh, try harder the next time shitposter-kun.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Prove you're not fat

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

I tried to get a picture of my scale but it broke when I stood on it

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

it's not a fetish as much as it is a joke

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

I believe you.
Someone in here prove you're not fat.
Tip: you can't

James Robinson
James Robinson

projecting this hard

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

the marksman of the pirate king's crew and also fairly ripped
Kaye will obviously fall for him

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

That isn't kaido, retard. That's JAck, one of his lietenants or whatever.

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

I was sleep deprived when I posted that, I meant to say 'when is Kaido going to fish Jack up'.

Pls no bully.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Sorry baby.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Im depressed but well built. What now faggot?

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Prove you're not fat.

William Nelson
William Nelson

I can see my dick when im standing.

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

Just ask your mom, I visited her yesterday when you were sleep.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

Prove it.
And you're underage. 200 pounds and 26 years old in guessing?

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

16*

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

200 pounds
fat
skinnyfag who can't lift more than 60 kg even if his life depends on it detected

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Hey anon-kun, prove you're not fat desu !
I'm just kidding.
Nice mimi.
Nice bait.
ᶠᵃᵍᵍᵒᵗ

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

You're not funny fagoot. Anyway, ignore him and lets just wait for the mods to do their job.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Trump will make SaNa canon

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

This is not leddit faggot. Holy shit you're a pussy. You are literally asking for the mods to do something like you do on leddit. Please leave newfag

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Good,maybe one piece will be great again when that happens.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

I can't because I have no interest in relationships

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

So did they rig it to keep Luffy above Law?

Also, Barto is best boy

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

but One Piece has been great since chapter 1

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

eat a dick and die you disgusting piece of sewage scum

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

Now you're talking like a tumblr landwhale.
Why are you here?

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

implying the landwhale isn't you
stop smaefagging and show us your fat tits

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

I'm showing myself I better call him a samefag

Zachary White
Zachary White

all these anons biting the bait that has been used for years now
what's going on

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Nope. Most people still know that Luffy is best boy but there are also so many faggot who are into shitty characters like Low.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

/a/thread/141232969#p141232969
NEW THREAD

David Jackson
David Jackson

we know you are ugly and fat as fuck. go back to tumblr with your feminist shit.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

He fights as if he might die but he fights to win anyway. Luffy doesn't sugarcoat it because Sabo died (or so he thought).

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

when you're a god, doors go around you

Mods are only a myth

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Every single one of you are depressed
who wouldn't be?
fat as fuck
i'm 127lbs
You guys think you are funny posting your little Mimis
what did he mean by this
no seriously, what the fuck does this mean
You're not funny
ironic when you seem to think we're a joke
How about you go outside and talk to some girls?
no thanks, girls are shit, i have no desire for them in any way whatsoever
Oh that's right you can't because you all are socially awkward
i could get any girl i wanted if i felt like it. i just don't care for superficial whores

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Ace was the first person Luffy saw die

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

/a/ is the most pathetic board

Should I tell him?

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

no

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page