Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

The series died with her.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

You saw them in the manga.

Parker Young
Parker Young

Why are you reading that dogshit manga OP? Kill yourself.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

"Dicks..."

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

ugh! I never should have had that flashback!

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

i should never have tried to get close with the MC

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Do you think she ever turned in Tatsumi and fapped?

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

"Should have double tapped."

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

She wants to get BLACKED

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

She's not blonde.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Bitch got what she deserved for icing Bors.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Bols was a faggot and Champ was a bro.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

I should live my life correctly instead of being a cowardly bitch who stabs fathers and leave his family to their fate

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

BORS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. HE JUST BURNT CHILDREN ALIVE TO PAY FOR COLLEGE! HE'S A GOOB BOY.
Borfags are truly the niggers of this shit.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

You probably never heard about a job called "soldier".

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

So, in your book Nazis must be cool. They just acted on government request.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

I said "soldier". They just faithfully follow the orders from their government thus they bear no sin. Only the government giving inhuman orders should take the blame here.

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

The SS Waffen weren't soldiers? Just fuck off.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Akame ga Kill is shit in a way carefully manufactured to sell to dribbling morons incapable of distinguishing cliche from archetype. I read the first volume and it was pathetically bad, but people who genuinely ought to know better have sworn up and down that the anime was actually genuinely good, so I made the mistake of giving it a shot.
They think it's some kind of extraordinary masterpiece made of shining gold when it's really just a poorly executed, schizophrenic mess of genres with horrible characterization. And it tries to go down the done-to-death HUMANS ARE EVIL road, but it forgets all about the word "subtle" and simply smacks you in the face with it.
The actual reason they like Akame ga Kill is because they haven't seen more than 5-10 shows and therefore have nothing to compare it to.
The author has clearly never met a shit fantasy comedy cliche he didn't love, and the anime carefully crammed every single one of them into the episode and a half I managed to survive. Fuck dumb protagonist? Check. Obnoxious airhead materialistic girl? Check. Exposition awkwardly passed off as conversation, half-assed world building, fuck awful comedy jokes, grating presentation.

tl;dr: It attracts the worst kind of pretentious, underaged, rebellious, pubescent faggots there are. I dare anyone to survive past the first few episodes, and if you actually fucking like it you need to do some serious soul searching and discover what makes you such a failure as a human being.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Oh boy

Oliver James
Oliver James

So what? The only people who attended The Hague Court were officers who gave orders, not foot soldiers who executed them.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

who is she?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

People like you are the reason why the Holocaust happened

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Shit characters, shit writing, terrible everything. Hang yourself for reading such a shit manga fagget OP.

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

He's a Jew with a job in the media?

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

no, he thinks that obedience absolves you of all responsibility
>your whole post
what?

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Still believes the holocaust happened
Good goy.

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

oh, i've just been /pol/led.
right, carry on.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

Holocaust
happened
You're brainwashed by the Jewish media, user, wake up before too late.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

whatever you say, /pol/

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page