Wyatt White

Lets take a trip back to 2004.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyV2HFfOpjI
http://www.tonigobe.net/?p=5174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_sPUOoS4LI
Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

This better be the banner for the Steam release.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Original trilgoy anime never
mfw

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

With age's track record, that's not exactly a bad thing.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

heard TDA a lot of these threads
started TDA 00 2 days ago
currently on pic related

fuck i shouldn't have been fooled by that happy 'ish bullshit

I think i want off this ride now

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

But user, you'll get cute delusions about Marimo, badass kills and eventually Kurogane, what more could you wish for?

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

these threads lied to me, i cant see based Will die :_:

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Kouki Wills it.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

There is a reason so many said he was best
boy user. He died a worthy death. Well Superior-kun had other plans, but we don't notice 'till TDA 03.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

gonna continue it now

wish me luck

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

God speed user

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Don't you dare get cold feet brother.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Please no

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Will you lying fuck..your TSF's leg was the only thing that got hit not your jump unit. :_;

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Press F to pay respects

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

This fucking track that is playing while they do this shit covering for Lilia....

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

OP plays
:_;7

You glorious bastards

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

I actually kind of like the black and white pictures in BiS. The whole thing is framed as Beatrix looking through Jurgen's stasi record, so the black and white pics actually kind of add to things.

Still would've really wanted colored pics though.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Well I am sold with TDA

gonna be reading this for the whole week i should have done this earlier..
its gonna be slow reading the untranslated ones but ..i shall endure.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

I do believe we've actually lost some healanon posts here and there; there's a few from the last couple threads that aren't in the big doc. Anyone else notice this?

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Well maybe he hasn't put them in yet

James Brooks
James Brooks

then you need the ahoge window image and nothing in the subject field

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

III MEF A BEST UNIT

LEJEUNE BABBIES AND PENDLETARDS CAN SUCK A DICK

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Meiya a shit.
Chizuru best girl.
Extra best Muv Luv.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Inia, Cryska and Yui are my waifus.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Alright, I'm back with more HD images. This is for the Gretelfags out there.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

And here's one for the Phamfag.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

I wish I could give you Lisefags something nice...I wish.

William Anderson
William Anderson

Where is everybody?

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Lurkin and enjoying the show. Thanks for the uploads

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

BTW, the traitor chick, Kaja, is the cute black haired girl in the back.

Irena (イレナ) is the one holding the dead girl's hands.

If only they'd taken Kaja up on her offer instead of trying to face the BETA and the rebels.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

>>141241115
All good friend. Despair comes with the territory.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Inghilde's story is pretty funny with a very sharp turn towards tragedy at the end. For the longest time (since she was 7-8), Inghilde had a crush on a boy from her home town. One day, she receives a love letter. Turns out the boy, Second LT Marco Fahrner (マルコ・ファーナー) of the 634 TSF Squadron, had been crushing as hard on her as she had on him. Infact, Marco had signed on to be a pilot originally to protect her (he was a bit shocked to learn that she had become a pilot too). Inghilde has no experience with boys, so she goes to someone who she thinks knows boys, her BFF, Annete. Annete doesn't want to admit that she's never had a BF, so she proceeds to give Inghilde all sorts of stupid advice and trails her as a date adviser. Despite Annete, Marco and Inghilde leave each other on a good note and decide they're the ones for each other (seriously, the two are like Jurgen and Beatrix, they could have a date in hell and enjoy themselves so long as they had each other). We all know how this ends, of course.

Here, Annete is advising Inghilde about how to use her boobs to seduce Marco.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

I'm glad Japan started phasing out the Shittynui for the Silent Eagle.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

I dream of a day without dead waifus.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

God the waifu deaths just got even more depressing...

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

I'm trying to do it on my phone and Google docs is not cooperating.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

I noticed an error on the Lise pic. Here's the corrected one.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Looking back on it, there's quite alot of artifacting going on. I'm thinking maybe I might take a look at it and try to get better rips.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Inghild needs to be the protagonist of sm extra.

She is too god damned adorable

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Right, so which one looks better, pic related or

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

When you zoom the smaller one in, there's actually less artifacs. The image quality looks way better on the small one.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Gambatte Lise, keep your spirits up.

Its not a big deal either way but this go with the second.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

Alright, I'll rip the smaller ones whenever I get the chance. Some of the pics (like the one gushing about Pham's smile) only come large though.

Everyone got the BiS rips though, right?

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Yes. Thanks again.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

You say that like he didn't successfully disconnect from the shell found in the JFK Hive and is not, even now, leading an eternal crusade through bio-cyberspace against the alien menace.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

They can rebuild him. They have the technology.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Going off the original trilogy, Will is in an endless loop being seduced by his childhood sweetheart right now

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

Just hit them up with Waifu. That usually kills the artifacts.

The smaller pics do look a lot sharper and cleaner though.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Better than he was before. Stronger. Faster.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Will becomes the world's first Space Marine, slaved into a TSF like a Dred.

FUND IT.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

It's kinda funny, but if Jurgen had stuck around and married Beatrix, he would have followed in his mother's footsteps.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Goddamn that looks good. You're the man.

How so

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

FUND IT.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

He would've married a stasi.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

So, he would be permanently wired into the TSF itself, correct?

Would he have any way to interact with outer characters when not in combat?

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

His cockpit could be attatched to a smaller mech and removable from the TSA. He could still speak and interact through say, a robotic body, but his actual body is probably too fucked for him to survive except on life support 24/7

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

So I told the first person in real life that I wrote a novel, and that it's fan fiction based on this series

he wants to read it. little bit of a dilemma. I'll make him watch the series first.

John Ross
John Ross

What about a Stalker sort of thing? Granted, they were made from ALL-dead soldiers, but he'd probably not far off.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

he has a Wall-E body to putter around base with?

desu that could be hella cute if you had one of Sandek's vat imoutos you befriended around base before eventually making love to her telekineticly and piloting a Berkut with her.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

the Marine is stuck with a little roomba as his avatar to interact with the world outside his life support tube

Oh gosh this sounds cute as fuck

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

watch it

Should have waited for at least the first VN to come out in english. otherwise you're gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

desu that could be hella cute if you had one of Sandek's vat imoutos you befriended around base before eventually making love to her telekineticly and piloting a Berkut with her.

James Kelly
James Kelly

illustrations
no one bothered to scan the illustrations in the initial Tech Gian publications

Sod this faggotrocious Earth.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

this guy knows me in person, there's a limit to how much explaining I'd have to do. He knows how many Burzum albums I own.

Det som engang var: best album ever.
Hvis Lyset tar oss: a close second.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

So I'm reading through chapter VII, and I don't get how people could think that Beatrix is just a "one-note villain in the LN." There are a ton of hints that there's much more to her. There's her speeches to the Werewolves and the way she treats them. There's the odd way she gets angry at everything when Jurgen is brought up (like when Schmidt is needling her), and the way she seems to resent his absense. There's her odd relationship with Walter and how they talk to one another like old acquaintances. There's the scene where Walter tells her she can be a kind woman once again that sets her off into a rage.

After learning of her death, the first thing Iris says is something of a whispered apology to her brother (unreliable narration being what it is, Theo doesn't catch the name, so Jurgen's name goes unmentioned).

何かを言いかけて、アイリスディーナは言葉を切った。それから男性の名前を呟いた。それがアイリスディーナの兄の名ではないかとテオドールは察した。

I'd say that the general tone surrounding Beatrix before BiS was one of mystery.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Perhaps this needs to happen.

I could give it a shot.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Do you really want to start this shitstorm again?

I'd say that the general tone surrounding Beatrix before BiS was one of mystery.

Because none of that excuses what she does. BiS makes that a lot easier to ignore.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Shooting people doesn't mean a whole bunch if there's no good reason not to shoot them. I'm not charlie sheen so "SHEEZ UH YOOMUN BEAN" isn't good enough.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

I'm not saying she's not a bad person; in fact, the anime failed to capture the horrifying extents Beatrix would go to for Jurgen's ideal, especially when backed up against a wall, but there does seem to the implication of unexplored depths to her above being a random sexy psycho.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

SHEEZ UH YOOMUN BEAN

The fuck does this mean?

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Say it out loud, or watch Platoon, or both.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

She's a real human bean.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

there does seem to the implication of unexplored depths to her above being a random sexy psycho.

For one, I'd say that the advice 'Show, don't tell' has in general become somewhat obsolete, especially with Chinese cartoons.

Beyond that, there was a lot happening, and Lise providing an effective lighting rod in the 'WTF is going on with this girl' category.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

wanting off the ride
Where do you think you are?

You set your fate in stone long before the ride got to this point.

Here, have some perverted lil Will.

F

O...oorah ;_;

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

T-thank you

confession
What

Also, you're a bretty cool guy high resolution user. How'd you get these anyways?

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

Pham is pretty cute tbqh. I' take an extra tour in VN to take her home, even if it meant my kids wouldn't have blue eyes.

I'd definitely take an extra tour at Checkpoint Charlie.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Holy shit never seen high res scans of this one

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Welcome to the future

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

She was shooting up protesters because of shit like pick related. She started off with just arresting the people who showed up at the wall before Katia's speech blew everything up.

The LN purposely has holes in it to create this atmosphere and smokescreen of deception and confusion. None of the characters really know what's going on, so you the reader don't either. The holes also serve as a means to characterize. When confronted with the unknown, the characters will rationalize it and project themselves. For instances, Theo thinks that Beatrix simply wishes to sacrifice East Germany as a means of getting on the UN's good side. After the DDR falls, Beatrix will simply escape with her stasi cohort to a cushy life elsewhere:

ベアトリクスが国連の庇護下で国家保安省シユタージ体制を存続させようとしていることは察していた。しかしその目的が、権力欲などではなく、対BETA戦のためだけに特化した国家を作り出すためとは──完全に想像を越えていた。

Theo literally can't wrap his mind around Beatrix, so ends up projecting his own behaviors or desires onto her. If Theo were to be in Beatrix's situation, the above might be what he'd attempt to do with Iris and the rest.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

Just for fun, I'll try to translate what a Theo vs Bea conversation sounds like:

テオドールは愕然としていた。

「……人々を……俺たちを感情のないロボットにでもする気か!?」

『──そうね。これはBETAとの生存競争よ。感情をなくせば勝てるというなら、そうしてもらうだけね』

Theodor was appalled.

"Are you...are you trying to turn us into robots without feelings"

"--Well, we're locked in a struggle of survival with the BETA. If that is the only way for us to attain victory, then it's what we must do"

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

I don't really think those soldiers deserved that shit. They weren't even fighting back.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

In the end mankind did get saved by someone with very similar Ideals and personality. The thing is that Yuuko had much greater means and still had some hope in other people. That is further proof that if Beatrix had had a sort of morality chain in the form of Iris, they would have both succeeded and not died in their attempts to carry out their Ideals.

That is a very cute Marimo.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

I've been trying to explain it, but to no avail. Oh well.

Though it's interesting that Theo even that late was also giving thought to running then, if he could.

Even in the novels it seems they don't talk much though...or do they? I mean, isn't this picture from one of their communiques?

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

all that blood in the ribbons

How dead were Lise's eyes that night as she was desperately trying to scrub the ribbons clean? Becuase you know damn well she didn't clean herself first.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Starting TDA 01 and already MC with a PTSD

nice

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

I want to beat up Gretel and Irisdina.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

I want to know what the fuck those ribbons are made of to stay in as good shape as they do.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

that's fine, but if you touch Lise I'll karabiner your intestines to the flywheel of a Ford Model A

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Lise is scary, I wouldn't touch her.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

Watertight, airtight film over them formed from years worth of tears

Theo literally can't wrap his mind around Beatrix, so ends up projecting his own behaviors or desires onto her

Isn't that obvious though? I mean, he goes around blaming Beatrix for Lise, and utterly hating her.

Even his LN counterpart is vulnerable to the weakness of not either wanting to know the whole story, or rushing off before hearing the full thing.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

good. Lise is for gently cuddling after she has some sort of horrific nightmare about the things she used to do.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

Even in the novels it seems they don't talk much though...or do they? I mean, isn't this picture from one of their communiques?

They talk a little in Volume VI-VII, but they never really understand where the other is coming from. It doesn't help that Beatrix doesn't really see Theo as Theo, but an extension of Irisdina's will, just as Theo doesn't see Beatrix as anything more than a sadistic thug.

That image isn't from a communique, but from Volume II, where Beatrix is bored out of her mind assisting the KGB and starts daydreaming about catching Irisdina and what she's going to do to her (before being interrupted by one of her Werewolves). I think it's where she starts thinking about how much she's going to enjoy dragging Iris's sins into the daylight and revealing what a false hero she is to everyone.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Jesus Christ, no wonder Inghilde's death fucked Anette and even Theo up.

It's even worse because her beginning was even in tragedy though - she's from now despised Junker nobility.

From despair, a bright glow of light and happiness, followed again by utter darkness, and then the end. It literally is Jurgen and Beatrix.

;_;

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Here's the quote:

あれを英雄に仕立て上げた美談が、どれだけの嘘と罪で塗り固められているのか――それをようやく暴き立てられると思うと楽しみで仕方がないわ ―ベアトリクス・ブレーメ―

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Sumika best girl.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

gently cuddling

Well at least you know what she likes.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Katia is for corruption.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

This is the face of a man who knows how to treat girls right.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

Looks like a dork to me.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

I think from the picture that she's happy someone is accepting her smile and thinks she's beautiful. I know her Requiem story deals with racism, and becoming accepted. Throughout SM, people treat her terribly calling her yellow monkey and stuff (Gretel's one of them I think, and the stasi chick who holds her hostage calls her a lot of racist slurs).

Adrian James
Adrian James

yellow monkey
That insult really kinda loses power when they draw her skin color the same as everyone else.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

How would Takeru have dealt with shit if he was in Theo's position?

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Irisdina is stupid and no one loves her.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

How about androids?

He would've fucked it up just as badly, but it would've been amusing rather than frustrating. Might've fucked all the girls too.

The rebellion would have ended quickly too. I don't think Beatrix or Iris would even try to fuck with him once he pulls some of his crazier stunts. Finally, unless this is TDA Takeru, I don't think he'd go for kills on disabled enemies. In fact, with his skills, I don't know if he'd really have to elevate things to lethal force unless his friends are in danger.

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

probably have them all killed

since casualty conductor and everyone he meets die

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

I don't think that he would have handled the change from Extraverse Japan to BETAverse East Germany very well. And everyone would have be complete strangers to him, he adapted somewhat well in Unlimited because he knew most of the people he ended up with. Can't see that happening when transported to a even tougher position.

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

Japs love her quite a lot. Iris isn't really that stupid. She was right about the West not being their friends. Just like everyone else though, she wasn't totally right.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

I'm just bullying her.
you will never punch her ugly slut face

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

If he's "in Theo's position", then that implies most of the hard work has already been done. I'm assuming he retains his monstrous skills, at least, in which case the Stasi will attempt to induct him into their order just like they tried with Jurgen.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Takeru would have ended up into another Kurogane due to political indoctrination and would be a complete puppet.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Well it does fit Beatrix's mode of confrontation with Iris rather well. Iris likes to talk like she's impersonal to all their past, when for Beatrix, she doesn't hide it at all that it may as well all have been yesterday, it's that fresh, and hurts that much still.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Beato will never rape Iris

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

She did have her chained up in her dungeon for sometime. You never know.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

there is no muv-luv anime
yet all the girls depicted are anime characters

and the captcha is cookies

Cookie! You goddamn troll, you!

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

He doesn't know that a adaptation was planned but got canned.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Anime one didn'd do shit to her, LN Bea starved Iris and beat her so badly that Theo said she'd probably never be able to pilot a TSF properly or sleep without feeling pain again.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyV2HFfOpjI

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

cute Himecut is the traitor and one to get quartered by a bunch of BATERs

I can't really hate Kaja. I don't even know if she knew that her friends were going to get moderately liberated like they did.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

I want to bully Sylwia, but she would probably kick my ass

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

All these high res scans getting dropped

What happened?

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

What an ugly girl. I bet not even BETAs would want to touch something so gross.

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Theo said she'd probably never be able to pilot a TSF properly or sleep without feeling pain again.

Which is kind of contradicted by Iris smacking Axmann around when he threatens Katia later on.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

moderate rebels. not even once.

Kaja is cute and she deserves a chance to apologize. but depending on which holes they stuck it in she might still deserve to be ripped apart by alien monsters.

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Beatrix, bitte.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

fucking earthquake cockblock us

i bet sumika did this

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Why does image make me want to kiss her on the cheek?

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

*this image.
I'm retarded.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Lise should be tenderly loved at all times.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

The ride is stopping finally. Only 25 posters and 140ish replies. Goodbye my dead waifus.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

stopping

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Best girl coming through

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

ths thread came online late, plus its a weekend thing.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

How do you make Gretel like you?

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Ah yes, that.

Being accepted is a nice thing. It's nice to have people acknowledge your right to exist.

;_;

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

something something dialectic materialism something something Josip Broz Tito

tl;dr shove a dick up her ass

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Pham and Sylwia are great.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

Looks like it, how many days has it been since the anime ended?

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

I'm a lisefag but if i had a pham in my life i'd set her up with my mutual male acquaintances until she found her one and only.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

I want to beat up loli Beatrix

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Oh c'mon man thats not even a loli

Any man on Earth would be lucky to raise a senpai with Pham

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

why haven't the best girls been posted yet?

posting.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

senpai with Pham
*a senpai with Pham

The ride has only begun

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

I would still beat her.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

What makes Lise such perfect headpat material?

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

Just the right height, cute, soft-looking hair, an appearance that compels you to want to protect.

Mix of factors.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

an appearance that compels you to want to protect.
Damn paternal instincts

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Wait what?

And then there's , which someone mentioned before.

Wessi girl is cute.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

How do we improve the survivability of the infantryman against the BETA?

Current soviet battle tactics which the warsaw pact nations follow would have your average motorised rifle company or battalion weakly equiped for dealing with BETA platoon or company sized units with high chance of success and low casualties.

The situation gets worse when artillery and air support is unavailable or a handfull of Destroyer-class is on the field due to their immunity to most anti tank weapons on their 50 degrees frontal arch.

What do we do?

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Hey at least we havent started wage waifu wars again and complain about rumbling hearts and for making tsudere a popular term, nagging about sumika and etc

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

shove a dick up her ass
Degenerate, you deserve your gulag.

And being a commissar, she`d fuck you up on the fields of dialectic materialism.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

And yet she never will make it. That is the tragedy, perhaps.

Pham's love is a very self-sacrificial love. Pham would simply try to make said acquaintences hook up with other people who are also lonely.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

That's not Meiya.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Beato likes touching Iris though .

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

i would shoot immediately meiya if she begs for it

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

I would cry
I actually cried a little during that scene

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

TAKERUUUUUU SHOOOOOOOOT

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Reminder she was only 14 years old in that picture.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

More DshKs, Plamyas and Shilkas. The last one preferably at the front, not like how Heim likes to use them.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

What's up with begging to be shot anyways? It's not like you're gonna survive those initial bites in nearly all cases.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

I have no idea which was the one thing that fuck me up in that scene, the confession of love that she was suppose take to her grave , the begging to be shot or

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

shove a dick up her ass

The only way to tame the shrew.

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

because she was about to tentacled by superior kun and takeru was very hesitant to pull the trigger so she had to beg him to shoot already

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

too soon user

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

So you want to attach additional number air defense artillery platoons, automatic grenade launcher platoon and increase motorised rilfe troops firepower with DshKs?

Are there anymore equipment or tactical changes you would want that you think would benefit the motorised rifleman?

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Oh.

But ask Sumika. He's a pretty good lay it turns out.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Seeing that they aren't fighting humans, using form changing Ammo that was prohibited under the first Hague convention for military use would be nice. We want to maximize damage done to the BETA, so if 7.62×39mm really is useful against the smaller strains, improving the damage it causes can't be a bad thing.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

It feels good that Japan scrapped all Shittynui II plans and juat went with the Gekkou which is slowly becoming their main unit. All remaining Valkyries use Gekkous now.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

I suppose F-35s too, when they become available, no?

James Lewis
James Lewis

obviously they would scrap it when they knew that a disgrace stole and the one develop it

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

If you are talking about hollow point then it would actually counter the effectivness of the 7.62x39 which is from its ability to penetrate material with the standard m43 round.

Questionable if explosives rifle rounds would be stable long enough that they would penetrate into the target before exploding. The hard possible skin of a tank-class might be strong enough to cause it to detonate outside the body or with minimal penetration leaving minimum damage in both cases.

Tank-class are regarded as resistant to 12.7mm and only being vulnerable at close range to automatic rifle fire if we use schwarzesmarken and other information and the 7.62x39 m43 round works best at close range when it comes to target penetration.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Really? Cause that's awesome. Really glad because no one, not even Japan itself liked TE so them just throwing out everything that was in TE is really nice. Also glad they never fielded that shitty second Shiranui and just let it tot with the rest of TE.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Just give everybody a DP-27.
Cool factor alone will kill the baters.

James Cruz
James Cruz

is she a slut like her mother?

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

I don't even think she knows what sex is.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

This. The Shittynui II was such a terrible design I'm glad that it was never used again after Total Eclipse.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

But it is questionable if any of the warsaw pact nations have the DP-27 in storage.

Inb4 we ww-2 human "wave" now

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

she was probably whoring around with her mother since she spent a lot of time with her so she does know sex very well.

Connor Young
Connor Young

That waste of time was never actually used, thats fricking hilarious and just goes to show how bad TE was.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Baters don`t have guns and defensive positions.
No point in running to meet them.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

taking hearsay as fact
sup Theo

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

The only way to win a war is with offensive actions.

Defence is only a tempoary setback and preparation for offensive operations.

The further away we get from their Hive the more we lose.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

It's nice to know that no one used the Shiranui II after TE. God that thing was a piece of shit.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Space rods are the answer.

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Do not know anything about this series but black hair girl and the long haired blue one seems best girls

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

But while we are talking about offensive and defensive actions, lets look at the enemy.

The most common enemy that we will face, the Tank-class and the Grappler-class are very vulnerable to our current weapons that the motorised rifle troops have. The tank-class, is vulnerable to12.7mm fire at long range and vulnerable to 7.62x39 at close range that a short burst is enough to almost cut of its arm is a very interesting fact, and it's good to know.

The 7.62x39 m43 round got the power to penetrate almost 6mm of RHA at 100 meters but it drop of to 3.5mm at 280 meters.

The 12.7x108mm firing the B-32 API round got the power to penetrate 20mm RHA at 500 meters and 13.2mm at 1000 meters. It can penetrate twice as much steel as 7.62x39 round can from 100 meters ten times further.

The 23mm round that is used in shilkas got the power to penetrate 24.1mm RHA at 500 meters and 19.3mm RHA at 1000 meters. Almost as much as a 12.7x108mm B-32 API round can at 500 meters but double the range. And the shilkas we have in service are used as ground support weapons, capable of cleaning the battlefield. Taking down tank-class and grappler-class with its high rate of fire and power per round.

But we have weapons far more common then the 23mm and it available in every motorised rifle unit with BTR's and more. The KPVT firing the 14.5x114mm BS-41 round is capable to penetrate up to 40mm of RHA at 100 meters and 20mm at 1000 meters. It will do maximum damage at 100 meters being able to fell the gigantic grappler-class better then a shilka per round. The Grappler-class which can with its gigantic claws smash tanks and taking down our mighty MiG-21 is vulnerable to a mere BTR-60PB.

And there are even more weapons that can destroy our enemy. RPG's, ATGM, Recoilless rifles, machine guns and hand grenades. We have the capability to mass produce old world war 2 anti tank rifles and equip every motorised rifle squad with it giving them a massive advantage.

Our enemy, is very vulnerable.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

TE was really nice though. I don't get why people trash it so much.

The Shirunai P2 not actually getting fielded is just fine. Yuuya has another TSF that needs him, that he can go back to.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

5 MG teams and two AT teams on BTR
beta removal squad

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

TE was really nice though.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Even Japan realizes how shitty their TSF are.
It makes me so happy that this happened and gives me hope that the next TDA has everyone is Silent Eagles instead of the shitty Shiranui.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

kneejerking
in the current year

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Thank god!
Shiranui II was such a waste of time and TE was so bad I'm glad all of muvluv just abandoned it.

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

It is. Knowing that the Shittynui Second was never used or put into production is great.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

In TDA, they're likely using anything that they still have around. That or what there are spare parts for.

Hell, if there are any Russians still around, they probably got absorbed into America so there's Soviet TSFs flying around in American colors.

John Taylor
John Taylor

More TDA when?

More allied TSF's just fighting the fucking enemies and dancing on the fields of salt when?

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Shiranui Second was never actually used, that's fucking amazing. I love that. It had a shit design and had terrible specs. It was not a good machine and I am so exstatic that they just scrapped it and made TE completely worthless and pointless.

Nathan King
Nathan King

Well TDA dis indeed need to be advanced, but I'd like if they could do something in some other party of the world too. Indian Front, or more intrigue , mysteries, political and stuff on the American mainland?

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

I haven't seen such blatant samefagging since I stopped going to Madoka threads. Good job.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Well, we might get more of that considering they finally regain their satellite and nukes hence NORAD and food plants, that the jap-american unitied front would probably use to negotiate more countries from joining considering that the BETAs who they thought was under the ocean are started resurfacing on carrier...so maybe

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

No, just a lot of people happy that TE, tge worst part of Muv-luv, is basically tossed away and that Japan is finally getting it through their heads that their combat doctrine and TSFs are shit.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

a lot of people
no increase in IP count

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

eventually someday

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

caring about an increasing IP count in a thread that never has over 50 IPs when saging after 500 posts.
Stay mad. Shittynui is shit, was never used and everyone is happy about it.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Fuck you asshole!

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

It`s you who should care about this stuff, not me.
I`m having fun.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

This, we are really excited about the possibility of Japan discarding all their terrible mechs for better ones like Eagles in TDA.

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

TE was for mecha porn world building.

The TE anime was for Muv Luv marketing in general

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

And no one liked TE.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Nice headcanon here.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

You do seem to care since you brought it up.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

facts are headcanon
Keep telling yourself that.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Umm, TE IS the worst and most despised iteration of the franchise.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

maximalist statement out of ass
fact

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

But it was complete shit with bad new designs and the worst written characters.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

I only have to know enough about dialectic materialism to be able to follow along when she tells me about it, and ask pointed questions that make her talk about something she enjoys and is heavily emotionally invested in.

Then, you know, shove a dick in her ass. She thinks socialism offers a viable economic model, she's obviously into scat.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

Everyone hates TE. That is a fact.

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

projections
on commissar, of all possible perties

She`s into executions, user. You`re in terrible danger.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Yeah, like this.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

Would you like the automatic version?

Faster but may claim more then 1 victim due to the power it have. Only the strongest commissar may wield it with high success.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Hell, if there are any Russians still around, they probably got absorbed into America so there's Soviet TSFs flying around in American colors.

Well, at least they made it official.

I wonder if they managed to save any of Sandek's MP Imoutos.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Yes please! APS is always welcome.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Sandek`s imoutos are a great asset, tovarisch.
Of course they are around.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

You're thinking of SM. Not much way to get worse than that in either category.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Well I mean, obviously I don't tell her that her ideology is shit until after I put my dick in her ass. Until then, I tell her she's a very smart person who has lots of good ideas, and the things she thinks are good are things i also think are good.

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

I like you user.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

And she`s not into submission.
We`ll squat on your grave, user.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

SM had great designs and some well written characters. TE has neither and also has no stakes and is just a boring mess with completely unlikable people.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

I would love to be her noble confidant

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Chobi and italian stallion would take offence here.
That blond mechanic dude and turkish Snake weren`t bad either.

But as a whole show didn`t really know what it wanted to be, yes.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

squat on your grave

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Highest honors!

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Chobi and italian stallion would take offence here.
That blond mechanic dude and turkish Snake weren`t bad either.
They were all unfunny one gimmick caricatures that had no depth to them and were in no way good.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

unfunny
no depth

True, not much hedgeheg going.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

And TE is completely pointless since nothing happened in it and had no impact on Muvluv. No TSF made in it were ever used and everyone exits like nothing happened.

Thomas White
Thomas White

cheeki breeki

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

pointless
nothing happened
Okay, maximalism to the absurd is also an approach. But don`t cut yourself.

i v damki

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

nd had no impact on Muvluv
eh, werent Yuuya the one who killed the fort classer that was targetting the susanoo?

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

No.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Then, you know, shove a dick in her ass. She thinks socialism offers a viable economic model

It really is funny. By '83, even the East Germans were realizing it was shit.

she's obviously into scat.

I never thought of it like that.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

He didn't because there wasn't one there.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

No TSF made in it were ever used
I still love that the entire point of TE was to make a new TSF and then they just abandon it completely for an existing TSF. It's hilarious.

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Your favorite girl not winning the MCbowl doesn't really make a show shit, fampai.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

TE bothered me.

I'm appalled that they didn't know who to beach a raft properly, and the idea that Yukon City had buildings that weren't trailers and had trees and park land was absurd and ruined my immersion. Latrova and Nathalie were cute though.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

eh im pretty sure he did kill the laser fort class with that esper powered bullshit energy

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

There was no fort class targetting it that wasn't already being delt with. Saying Yuuya was there means nothing.

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

But there was none there initially so it doesn't matter.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

The problem with that is that in Alternative there was no Laser Fort Class so it's a fabricated conflict that rings hollow and had no actual impact on anything else that happened in the main story.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

I'm not disagreeing - in fact, having Vladimir's psykers as a bargaining chip might be the only thing that would save the Russians. Given how bad things in Seattle got before the food plant opened and some of Walken's comments confirming that Seattle wasn't exceptional in that respect, convincing the U.S. that it has the food for another few million refugees (from their long-time enemy) might be difficult.

That said, the Russian TSFs, and the fact that all their stuff is typically built like a brick is going to be helpful in this sort of scenario.

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

Lets take a trip back to 2004.
Alright.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

So basically if he was more skilled and faster

then my boy takahashi would not need to fucking sacrifice his life?

Top gun my ass

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

No, once he was engaging, the thing would have stopped firing, and been too distracted to coordinate all the other Heavy Lasers.

The problem was probably that the Russians managed to fuck everything up with their espers going batshit crazy, which NO ONE could have predicted.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

No TSF made in it were ever used and everyone exits like nothing happened.

What about the Type-04?

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

Nice trips, Beato.

David Hall
David Hall

But TE spawned Latrova and Tasha.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Eh, it was a weirdly polarizing time. In 1983, even us Taiwanese were realizing capitalism mostly served to make a few old men in Taipei rich as fuck and keep the rest of us gambling on not dying from the flu or starving in the mountains. Didn't keep us from trying for a few more years until martial law ended.

Dying from easily preventable diseases =/= viable economic model. 20 years later, we have a NHS.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

20 years later, we have a NHS.

Britfag hear, and neither does dying from missing an MRI.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Britain is a special case in that regard.
A scary one.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Never used, never put into production, and completely forgotten by everyone.

Christian Young
Christian Young

how much post 2001 (not TDA) content was there exactly

David Cook
David Cook

What about the Type-04?
Yuuya disgraced the project so it was scrapped.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

It lost to Eagles and was thrown away.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Who dies of what diseases is a humanitarian concern. It is significant, but it has nothing to do with whether or not a system is economically viable. As the amount that can be done with medicine, and thus the amount that can be spent on it increases, that becomes a serious problem, and is why quality of care universally suffers under a socialist medical system.

That's why you had Canadians leaving the country to get treatment in the U.S., if they could afford to, at least until very recently.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

But... That's not what happened. TSFiA 26.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

TE is the Dark Souls 2 of Muv Luv, don't try and reason with it.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Canada too.

And it's getting worse in Europe.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Weren`t canucks so very proud of their healthcare? Or did Trudeau already destroy that?

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Weren`t canucks so very proud of their healthcare
Only state shills. Large taxes and wait times to match. I had to wait for 9 hours in an ER to fix a broken wrist.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

What are these? Prequels?

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

Wow. Why didn`t they transfer you to somewhere else if they couldn`t handle you?

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

He bought the meme that all public services are tantamount to socialism.

Using tax revenue to fund your healthcare system presupposes the presence of a capitalist model even if the healthcare is administered by the state.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

It is what happened. Japan chose the Silent Eagle after it beat the Shiranui II and the Silent Eagle is now being used by the surviving Valkyries.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

It`s usually the burgers who assume that word socialism means instant gulag and get hysterical.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Probably because waiting with my broken hand up my ass was faster.

If you get injured and go to a hospital with low drag, good for you. But the long wait times for semi-serious stuff can't be lied about.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

I wonder if Beato wanted a bite.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Nice twins Iris.

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

Canada is also a special case because private doctors are banned from providing services that the state provides, so Canadians who want to pay for a procedure have to go to America to get it (or Brazil or Mexico, but the vast majority of Canadians live less than a couple hours from the border anyway).

It's one of the ways the original Trudeau made sure doctors would go along with his health reforms.

While the Canadian dollar was doing great it probably wasn't that big of a deal to go south for care, but I think you'd need the Tories in charge and have the Loonie in the gutter for anything to change.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

I'm gonna tap that.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

you will never a Iris and Beato sandwich

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

They started producing it in the 2004 you idiot..

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Those dress uniforms are superior, aren't they?

Liam Young
Liam Young

I just want to sit in on Lise telling Beatrix about new and exciting ways to make Jurgen feel extra good.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Schwarzesmarken has got to be the single most boring and poorly executed installment in the Muv-Luv franchise. Of all the franchise’s merits, this show shared naught but the setting. It would be more accurate to call this a bad soap opera that just happened to feature BETA fights here and there. Theodore is one of the most stupid protagonists I’ve watched. At the single most convenient moment, his assumed-dead sister is assigned to his squad. His teammates suspect her of being a spy. The leader of her organization outright says she’s a spy. She reveals herself as a spy. Yet all the while, Theo takes her side over the comrades he’s presumably had for years. Just when he’s beginning to doubt her, she throws herself at him and gets him to sleep with her. Every one of her actions was blatantly deceptive, and in continually doubting his allies, this guy got most of them brutally tortured and/or killed. Even when the truth is out and the two siblings are in combat, he hesitates to kill her, resulting in the character who actually was like a sister to him getting blown up. A close second to Theodore’s stupidity is that of the sister, Lise. She joined the organization that murdered her parents and is trying to murder her brother, became a sex slave to the leader of said organization, and committed atrocities for them just because she wanted to be reunited with said brother. No amount of suspension of disbelief can make these characters seem like real people. In comparison, Total Eclipse – which I had my problems with, as well – was superior to this in every possible way. Schwarzesmarken is the worst the Muv-Luv franchise has to offer, and it’s best left forgotten to the ages.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

Nice TE pasta.

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

characters in any show have this absolute obligation to me
they all have to be nice, smart and likable
except designated villains

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

No they didn't. It was scrapped in favor of the Gekkou.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

So reading through some Jap shit, Beatrix makes schnitzel (牛肉のカツレツ) for Juegen when got back to Berlin. I know Iris can cook too. Can any of the other girls, like Lise cook for their man?

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

Yuuhi banhammered the Gekkou in favor of the Westernized Shitanui.

Or at least such is the public perception.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Seems like a reasonable analysis. SM had more screentime given to more popular waifus, so it's better.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

No the Gekkou won out and is being used by the surviving Valkyries.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

I'm sure Sylwia has at least tried. Gretel, Katia, Lise and Annett don't give that feeling. And Pham and Inghild are kind of motherly so I'm sure they can cook.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Where did this meme come from?

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

facts are memes
Try harder.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

It's not a meme, it's what actually happened.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Beatrix doesn't exactly strike me as motherly or the type to make cooking a hobby, so we just don't know about the others.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

No, the only appearance of the F-15SEJ was TSFiA 27, where it was still in the purchase evaluation stage, in 2003.

Yuuhi subsequently decided that they were going to buy the Type-02 Mass-Production Shurinui instead, because the nips literally don't know a good thing when it bites them on the ass. So that was them designated the Type-04 for its year of acquisition.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Beatrix's only "nice" hobby is cooking user, that's canon.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

No she didn't. They went with the Gekkou and left the Shiranui II on the cutting room floor. Stop talking out your ass.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

Her other hobbies are swimming, reading, trolling others, and tea.

Jayden King
Jayden King

I don't think she's doing much after Jurgen died except for moping around, spreading the misery she feels to others, killing refugees, and trying to get back at Iris.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

Cake and tea during interrogations did manage to get into the anime though.

captcha was tea

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Day of rope soon.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

But the day of the penetration already came and went.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

I wish more Muv-Luv girls wore flight/garrison caps. Actually I'd like if they wore covers with their uniforms to begin with.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

A girl as beautiful as Beatrix should not have died a virgin.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

They do sometimes.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Less than they should, really.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Pogs don't care about the regs, dude.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

It's true that pilots tend to be lax as hell. But typical pogs vs. grunts? Fuck no, it's always the pogs who are concerned with regs so they can look good in front of leadership.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

FUck but fuck cunt beatrix stink stasi scheiste sheiste..beratrix penetration best day of my life. take a bath of dead beatrix..ahahahahahSTASI WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget rebellion .Heinz we kill the democracy , heinze return to your precious rape dungeon….hahahahaha idiot beatrice and stasi not so pretty now..wow i can smell the blood. REMOVE STASI FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. suzy+katia+iris+annete=kill beatrerix

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

I get it, it's character design. But the fact that nobody wears a helmet when they're flying a TSF is completely insane to me.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

It was truly a waste.

At least they introduced helmets in TDA, but they are not standard issue.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

that's requiem its more like side story/prequel some of it happens during SM

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

t. moderate rebel.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

Doesn't Theo force himself onto her and thrust himself into her hips and stomach in the LN/VN rather than her shoulder?

I always thought her death was more like pic related.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

You are right, but if you animated that while focusing on her upper body, it wouldn't look that well. Well its not like their solution to that problem is flawless. But hey, maybe the BDs will fix it.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Nah, I get that almost nobody has hair within regs so they can have girls with long flowing hair, but it's stupid to think that having them wear hats would hurt their character design while they're all wearing uniforms anyway. Probably just laziness on age's part.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Agreed. Needs more hats.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

This reminded me that I still have no idea what Slutmika meant when she said whatever about the two mountains or something after Takeru fixed the computer.

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

I was expecting this with a cute grunt or scream from Beatrix, followed by her doubling over in pain and clutching Theo's knife as she struggles to say her last lines.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

They have a helmet.. But it seems to be something only use during low oxygen zones

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Where are the Wops in Muvluv?
Aside from Valerio I guess.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

His sister was a test pilot for the Typhoon. And not even the BETA want Sicily and Sardinia.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Getting a cockpit blowjob from Beatrix!

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Type-02 Mass-Production Shurinui instead, because the nips literally don't know a good thing when it bites them on the ass.
Fuck you! Shiranui II is far superior to any Eagle variation.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

The war is over on Japan's soil. Might as well get some TSFs with the stealth gimmick in order fight other humans.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

She may also make token cameo appearances on the front lines, so as to have at least a nominal reason for having a whole battalion of TSFs.

Logan Price
Logan Price

Gimmick indeed, son!

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

not even the BETA want Sicily and Sardinia.

It looks like the do have Sicily, but Corsica is still clear.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

They don't really have to justify themselves. Beatrix's job during BETA ops is ironically opposite to what Iris does. Rather than ignoring distress calls or trapped pockets of NVA, she's tasked with rescuing them. It's why the NVA who fought on her side were so fanatically loyal to her. She was their "spiritual pillar" (精神的支柱) and they genuinely loved her.

殆どの機体が降伏し、武装解除に応じていた。
 彼等にとって、ベアトリクス・ブレーメという存在は精神的支柱だったのだろう。

The funny thing is, is that 精神的支柱 is used to describe Katia too, which draws parallels between Beatrix and Katia.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

They've done minor retcons since that map came out. Compare 1983 in that series of maps and this. Rain Dancers claim that Sicily is held, and most of the fighting in that story is in Calabria.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

Honestly, I'm not sure why the 'ignoring distress calls' thing is made such a big deal of. It's not like you expect strategic bombers to abort their mission to provide support.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

殆どの機体が降伏し、武装解除に応じていた。
彼等にとって、ベアトリクス・ブレーメという存在は精神的支柱だったのだろう。

In response to the disarmament order, most of the aircraft surrendered.
For them, Beatrix Brehme had been their spiritual (TN: or moral) pillar.

Yeah, and now that I think about it, it is a nice foil to Saint Ursula that I wish the anime would have explored. Making Beatrix an ass to even her own men was a mistake. LN Beatrix makes you feel like you're on top of the world if you're one of her guys. Everybody else she treats like trash though.

Leo Young
Leo Young

Mean Girls the Squadron was a mistake!

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

reading chicken divers
literally ends with a fade to black screen then text that "btw he died"
Wow

Landon Long
Landon Long

We told you last thread that it was shit.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

I enjoyed the show for what it was, but damn it could have been better.

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

I had to see it for myself. But damn it really was. Though mother goose seems based at least

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

That's the point. I enjoyed all those Sundays with Sup Forums and it was a fun watch, but by God, so much wasted potential, even a few changed lines and some smirks turned into frowns would have improved the series dramatically.

She makes it to TDA, but we do not know what she did during Ouka. Hopefully she didn't have to do a Ichimonji.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

So I got a question. Why did the stasi pick Lise to embed in the 666th? Her connection to Theo would have made her a very bad choice for a variety of reasons. First, there's the emotional involvement it invites. Lise could be compromised and not go through with everything. Second, there's the fact that Theo knew she had been taken by the stasi and her miraculous reappearance after so many years would have been highly suspicious. It would have made more sense to embed an unknown into the 666th. SM Stasi seem like a bunch of clowns to me.

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

Beatrix told her she'd reunite her with her brother and told her to get Theo on their side if possible.

tl;dr Anime

John Baker
John Baker

As if it`s any less of a bad move if it`s in a different medium.
Why are you using anime as a scapegoat if original material is not up to par?

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Beatrix seems to only to have chosen her only on the merit of how much damage she could do to the 666th unit cohesion. While everyone suspects her in the LN/VN as well, she is much more effective there. She was never meant to be a spy, there where already informants among the mechanics and the Werewolves had a platoon with the task of shadowing frontline units and intercepting communications.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

unit cohesion

As Iris being a top platoon leader can`t request someone else.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

How hard would you beat Gretel?

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Until she stops pissing on the expensive rug.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Entirely unimportant. She`ll take off her glasses, tie up a ponytail, and goodbye.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Why would anyone willingly serve the stasi in Muv-Luv? They don't even try to cover up how bad they are. ML stasi will abduct, torture, and rape you for the lulz. Schmidt running concentration/death camps is even an open secret (even the Nazis tried to cover that shit up from their citizenry). I think most people like to think they're working towards something good, so the stasi proclaiming their ridiculous evil to the world would not earn them very many fans or informers. I mean, would you really sign onto work under someone who you knew would force you to blow up yourself and your family because it's EVUL MUWAHAHAHA. No, you'd think they were insane.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Axmann is a hero who did nothing wrong!

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

Except nazis didn`t. Kind of hard to hide PoW camps anyway.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Him and Squealer.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

The nazis denied shit like Auschwitz. They were always trying to pain themselves as the good guys.

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Ketchup will never teach you how to treat girls right

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Oy vey.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Beatrix did nothing wrong.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

She was born female and deserves to be bullied for that.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Most certainly.

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

She sent Lise of all people in.

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

lise wanted to go because muh onii-chan

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

Who even cares what Lise wants?
Jurgen`s legacy can`t be predicated on some whore`s whims.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

I want Beatrix to have a nightmare where Jurgen insults her, tells her he never cared about her and pisses on her

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

I want to bully her vagina so that my child may bully her womb for the next 9 months.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Homolust in Muv-Luv when?

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

Jurgen insults her, tells her he never cared about her
Good, good!

pisses on her
You have no sense of style, user.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Not until we get full-blown lesbianism first with all these female troops.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Beats her up then?

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

I really think this sort of thing should have happened by now. Those ERECT NIPPLES IN SKINTIGHT SUITS demand it.

James Morris
James Morris

tfw no Lise showing Katia things she was taught by Stasi

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

implying

What about Lise "I slept with a girl my age and enjoyed it" Hohenstein.

She'd probably get off to it. There's nothing Jurgen could do that she wouldn't twist around into him wanting to get into her.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

That's what you have Ikaruga and Makabe for.

Now this is some next level bullying.

After a dream like that she will have to take it out on someone. Himbeertorte anyone?

Might turn her from an S into a M.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

What about Lise "I slept with a girl my age and enjoyed it" Hohenstein.

I'd like some clarification on that.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Some things are better left shrouded in mystery.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

I really think this sort of thing should have happened by now.
I was thinking the same thing. You'd think that with very few men around, there would be more openly lez women, or at least a ton more yuri antics in the vein of "no homo."

I was in the military and I remember a lot of pretty gay things happening out of boredom and no women around. Female troops wouldn't be different at all.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

the source material is only 1/7 translated, the VNs aren't even complete yet, and I'm left here to twiddle my thumbs in speculation with only the anime for first hand reference.

Guess I'll start learning Kanji. Will probably be just as fast as waiting for Alternative Projects.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Nice.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

How hard to do you need to regulate on a bitch to remove communism?

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

That's a scary mons-- oh wait, that's just Irisdina.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Not bad. Hopefully we get a Beato fig soon.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

Terrible. Skintight suits or military uniforms please. Swimsuits and such are cancer among Muv-Luv figures.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

The most we got is a daki. Iris sells better, so they'll keep making figures of her.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

I want to drug Irisdina with something that would make her susceptible to suggestion, make her praise Satan and be generally blasphemous, video-tape it and show it to her when the drug wears off.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

eroshit series
swimsuits and such are cancer

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

"You drugged me, you sick fuck!"

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

with very few men around

The original VN plays that up to a demographically absurd level, though.

It could be believable in Japan simply because they were so devastated by the invasion so recently. As opposed to the U.S., which has never hit the same level of desperation, or the EU, which would have had more than a decade to suffer from any demographic crisis it might have had.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

New chapter of the Alternative manga translation is out!
http://www.tonigobe.net/?p=5174

How cruel!

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

I wonder if she'd beat me like she did with my hero.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

You badly overestimate the amount of lesbians.
Like any other head cases, there are but a few.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

I think his point is that they would be doing gay things as a result of a lack of options, like dudes in prison.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Poopdick dudes in prison are a minority too, though.
Their whole setup is dumb, who sends their wombs to fight? Men are much more disposable, it`s the goddamn biology!

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Their whole setup is dumb, who sends their wombs to fight? Men are much more disposable, it`s the goddamn biology!
cuntries that don't have dicks anymore

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Their whole setup is dumb

This is Imperial Japan we're talking about, the same country that blew the full R&D costs of a third-generation TSF on a unit they could make a couple dozen of.

Yes, but how did they mange to get to the point where they needed to mobilize 50+ million soldiers, then lose all of them and not cease to exist as a nation?

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Dicks can be grown again at smaller cost that wombs. And countries that literally have no dicks quickly stop existing.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

And that's why we need more men like Ted Bundy, to make whores expendable like they should be. They're all dumb and worthless so they should be the one worthy of dying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_sPUOoS4LI

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

I was mostly referring to things like pic related.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

eroshit series
can't romance canonically hottest girl
kill her brutally instead

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Better dead than deflowered

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

And thus we continue on Mr. Koukis endless ride.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Fuck off Cookie.
You've disappointed many dicks.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

But do you KNOW

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Didn't Theo break her hymen with his ciws?

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Lise is cute. But Nomenklatura-hime is hot.

Ripping it apart with a Knife doesn't count.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

Silly, you can only get deflowered by a dick.
Even tentacles and dildos don't count.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

I guess Jurgen's Red Rose remains pure then.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Pure body, filthy mind and heart.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Vengeance and hatred isn't filthy user, its just a different kind of pure.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

Who was right, anons?

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Suzy is shit and unattractive, so she loses by default.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

I think it's funny that Walter had a crush on Beatrix when he was younger, and young Sylwia looks like a young Beatrix.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

It's ironic that these two basically believe the same things of each other.

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Beatrix. She is basically a German Yuuko without a morality chain, and Yuuko saved mankind. with some help of course.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Lise was more in the right than the both of them.
She just wanted to fuck off.

Katia wins with a landslide for unification though.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

fuck DDR population, let`s all die defending the euroshlomo like good goyim

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

unifying soviets and burgers

Bringing down the wall was a mistake.

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

Mr. Cohen false flagging doesn't work round these parts.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

burgers
Burgers are on the other side of the ocean. You meant krauts, and it wasn`t a mistake at all.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Mr. Cohen has nothing on me, for I`m just telling the truth.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

west
not burgers
Loving burgers is the same as being burgers, your birth isn't important, your mentality is.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Nope. Krauts have their can of worms, and burgers theirs.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Sure thing Kike, we all know you all move your asses to Yankeestan when the going gets though.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

Ok

Careful analysis suggest that, on average, dead personnel have extraordinarily low mission success rates.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

You`re way behind the curve here goyim. We`re planning sinocrypsis already!

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

No she didn't. Japan went with the Gekkou and it is now being used by the Valkyries which all said they preferredit.

David Parker
David Parker

Don't fucking remind me.

Holding out hope for secret route.

He doesn't penetrate her womb as far as we see. At least in the anime, it's off center.

As far as we know.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

But why would they buy the better machine for the Imperial Amy? Wouldn't that endanger the specialness of the IRG

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Well if the Lise route goes in the non-boring direction and we get Werewolf Theo there will most likely be a lot less penetration heading in Bea's direction.

And a lot more penetration for Lise

sexually

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Better keep dreaming about that Bernhard im Schatten VN. Too bad worst end is the only possibilty.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

But why would they buy the better machine for the Imperial Amy?
Because it's better.
Wouldn't that endanger the specialness of the IRG
No, they still have their special machines.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

At least we'll get some very nice and cute stations on the way to that nasty end.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Because it makes sense?

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

If they went with the Gekkou, they didn't.

Julian King
Julian King

As if it were in the interest of the shogun to have that bunch of plotting and backstabbing noblemen and -women having the muscle to force their stupidity through.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

It'd be pretty hot if Muv-Luv girls were slapping each others' asses.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

be friends with this girl
she's intelligent, funny, great to talk to, and probably one of the most beautiful women you've ever seen
develop a crush on her
turns out best bro has already claimed her
many years later, you fail to save her
you move on and get a pretty great waifu (who looks kind of like your old crush)
end up having to fight your old crush
probably still have some lingering feelings for her despite your waifu
try to save her again, but it only sets her off and she kills you instead

Must've sucked to be Walter.

You know there's a slightly better picture of the kiss here , right?

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

I just want handholding and tearful hugs during sex.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

They already do.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Do you think there will be a bad end where Lise's kills Theodore?

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

Thus it is in the Shoguns interest to give the Army the best possible Mechs so that they can act as a counterbalance to the IRGC.

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Protect her smile and thats exactly what you're gonna get

Well when you put it that way I guess Walter and Theo have a bit in common.

No

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Wouldn't doubt it. I think it everyone is going to get in on the Theo life-pie at one point or another.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Whelp I said no but can't argue with those numbers. If she does kill him for one reason or another it will most likely be a murder/suicide.

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

Gretel is like responsible for the majority of his bad ends in Blood Emblem alone.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

They why did they buy the Gekkou instead of the Shiranui II?

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Because they believed in the Stealth gimmick.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Beatrix at least got Jurgen's scarf in the end, right?

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Because Shiranui II is actually worse than the original Shiranui.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

But the Silent Eagle can't stealth good at all.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

That's the reason its a gimmick and not a feature.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Shiranui II is better than most TSF like the Terminator, Raptor, and any Eagle variant.

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

I want to cuddle Irisdina during the winter to stay warm.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

So in the end, who did Jurgen love more?

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Bea

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

dream on i guess

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Both of them were right about each other, but the stasi hurt humanity's efforts way more then the rebels. If it wasn't for people like Beatrix, then the rebellion would never have even existed in the first place.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

I want to suck on those tiddies.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Best girls.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Best Girl:
Meiya

Second Best Girl:
Marimo

Third Best Girl:
Kei

Meh Tier:
Everyone else

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

They grew up together, were best friends, then worst rivals, and then died together (Iris only outlived Beatrix by something like 15 minutes).

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

What about Sumika?

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Irisdina

23-year-old 172cm B93 W58 H87

-Liz

18-year-old 160cm B88 W57 H86

-Katya

15 years old 155cm B75 W56 H81

-Annette

18-year-old 163cm B81 W57 H81

-Gretel

20-year-old 165cm B75 W56 H80

-Pham

22-year-old 168cm B97 W64 H93

-Theodor

18-year-old

-Beatrix

23-year-old 180cm

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Beatrix
Dayum.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

Finally finished TDA 02

Poor meiya never gave up....but yet pic related seems to have become unsociable and dead inside/

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Where's healinganon when you need him.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Is burger meant to be an insult? I was thinking about it today, and I realized that I like cheeseburgers at least as much as foreigners on the internet apparently think I should, if not more.

Burgers are awesome, so calling me a burger means you think I am also awesome.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Sumika getting gouranga'd

FTFY

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

indeed.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Burgers are awesome

You see, that's the thing, though.

They really are.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

at least until very recently

Thanks, Ohbummer!

Even then it doesn't work.

We're more concerned about being stiffed by the system, which is inevitable when there's only one provider. Also, it's not uncommon for the gummint to use its bureaucracies against those it deems inconvenient (the IRS is has a long history of being used toward this end).

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Degica or Age better provide more fuel for these threads. I feel that they're finally starting to slow down.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Happy end when

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

never

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

private doctors are banned from providing services that the state provides
It's one of the ways the original Trudeau made sure doctors would go along with his health reforms.

Sounds like a racket.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

We had some dude drop a ton of HD scans eariler in this thread.

We know that Martyrs is getting a big event planned for June.

ML will be out on Steam soonish.

BiS is ending soon.

We're in a lull right now, sure, but it's simply the calm before the storm. Besides, most of the dedicated posters will migrate back to /m/ if discussion totally dies on Sup Forums.

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

SM/a/ posts more in one day then S/m/ does in a whole month.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Keep your fingers crossed for Extra.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

/m/
its a 23 day old thread
damn

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

When they chased the LNfags out, they ended up chasing most of the more creative posters out to. This was compounded by the fact that a bunch of their more well known and less cancerous tripfags (most of the guys who dumped shit for them) also decided to jump shark around the same time.

It'll be a sad day when /a/'s threads die out. I don't think the Chinks and Japs who populate our threads and give us all the nice new content will go to /m/ in the end.

Adam James
Adam James

ML will be out on Steam soonish.
cant wait for the influx of butthurt soon

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Because Sumika died. She was his sun.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Actually it is that good.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page