Does bullying really happen that much in Japan like my animu says it does?

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Does bullying really happen that much in Japan like my animu says it does?

All urls found in this thread:
http://exhentai.org/g/882974/2469cf2b95/
Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

yes

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

shinichi
get bullied
Impossibru!

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Gantz was pretty fucked up to psychic kid

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

~90's: many
00's: some
10's: a few

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

I wish a bunch of japanese girls would bully me.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Yes, although these days it's mainly the Japanese females that do the bullying.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Is this a bully thread?

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Yes, please.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

Bullying happens in every country/nation

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Well it never happened to me

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

No
Yes

Thomas King
Thomas King

pls no bully

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

inb4 concrete

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

And?

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Fuck off nerd, I'll bully if I want to.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Bullying happens in every country/nation

except in Japan Teachers and Administration don't do anything

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

I've read in an H manga that students who bully get punished with rape by the teachers.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Japan has that fatalistic mindset where no one is empowered to do anything.
It can't be helped is a real thing and a common way of thinking.

People don't help those that are bullied.

David Young
David Young

shinichi getting bullied so much he snaps
becomes the perfect serial killer
no one can solve his brilliant crimes
all his classmates are dying one by one
hes become the monster

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Don't be retarded, this happens everywhere. If you can rape a girl with your buddies in school in Austria without having to worry about anyone giving a shit, you can certainly bully someone without the teachers saying anything.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

That's just how things go in Austria.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Holy shit. That image induced flashbacks to memes gone by.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Why do you think nips are so collectivist in nature? If they went out of line they'd be bullied to death directly or indirectly.

Hunter King
Hunter King

Those girls are thugs and they only bully other girls or under classmen boys non-sexually.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Here is the classic bully meme.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

They are talking about Katou though.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Yes it does.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

I was the bully in school, one tried to confront me one time, punched him so hard in the face he pissed himself.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

And then you became an /a/utist good end

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Nope just salesman with a hobby, don't project your juvenile inadequacies on me.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

How does it feel knowing that you're able to bully 95% of Sup Forums?

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

It just how world is. so time it good for people to get bully why it make you fight back.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Not proud of it. I was a troubled child, they were weak individuals; nature calls.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Too bad our society shames people for fighting back.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Why does 2D bullying look so sexual?

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

In my country they only do that to students when they fail penis inspection day.

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Stop posting here then faggot

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Fuck meant to reply

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Bullying is very popular in Merica or what the media and movies show me.
back in my country bullying only limits to name calling not beating up people for their lunch money.

Jack Green
Jack Green

Nice inferiority complex

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

well, you can get sued for fighting back or helping. Might as well just shoot them from afar or stab them when they're alone to save yourself the trouble.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

I wished they would've, I always told them once you fight back you gain the confidence needed to stand for one's self. They just never listened, except that one kid, but pissing yourself in front of the school isn't cool.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

I'm glad that people in my country are uncivilized monkeys, so in most cases bullying just ends in fights. Only schools for rich kids have this passive-aggressive shit like in manga.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

you can get sued for fighting back or helping
That's 'Murrica for you!

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Or strangle the person on the roof.

Aeka's route was a hell of a ride

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Haha whatever you say, did I bring up some traumatic memories? Calm your bitch tits.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

That feeling when you never got bullied once or even got into a fight because you were generally well liked.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

But the same happens in Russia and China.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

I think the main problem is the arbitrary distinction between words and physical violence. A kid can get verbally bullied so viciously it makes him lose all of his self-regard as an individual, completely destroys him as a person, and takes away his will to live, but if he fights back by punching one of the people doing it to him he's the one that gets arrested for assault. People need to stop punishing pots for boiling over, the only reason they do is because of the heat they're subjected to until it becomes impossible to take any more.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Yes, and a report conducted last year shows that Japanese middle school student suicide rate just reach an all time high

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

tfw bully ringleader who never got my hands dirty myself but would rile other kids into bullying people by making jokes behind their backs to everyone

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Why didn't he just get an earplug?

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

I know that feel.

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

You can tell by their smiles and hush whispers, Frodo.

The entire air of disgust is extremely noticeable.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

You can do what tomoko and me did befriend a bully.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

This is probably because you grew up in a country that didn't idolize nigger culture and its violence and teach its kids through popular culture that it is socially desirable to be a violent academic failure. I swear most of the West's current problems with casual obstinate social insolence among its youth can be traced directly to black culture being absorbed into white American culture and then being shat down every other country's throats.

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Too much work when you can easily break their fingers with a heavy wrench.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

tfw I was quiet, nerdy, and kinda socially anxious
then the growth spurt hit, I was 6'5" and started lifting
Never really got bullied

Thank you based Norse ancestors

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

Don't be retarded, this can happen anywhere. You help someone who gets beat up, hit him in the head or neck and he dies. They send your ass to prison for doing nothing wrong while some muzzie shit rapes your sister. What a great life you've had.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

tfw I bullied people like you
Kinda of weird, bullying weak people is not a challenge, now being the bully of bullies it's something to be proud.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Do you not remember all of the bullying suicides a few years ago where the entire school faculty ignored and encouraged it?

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

No, I was busy watching anime. And if it wasn't posted on Sup Forums, then I wouldn't even know about it.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Be me
5'6
6'6 guy comes talking that shit
gets off on his height never fought
literally jump on him he falls on top of him like an mma fighter
he starts cry
pissed me off
punch harder sk his head starts to hit the concrete
teacher pulls me off deck that mother fucker for getting in the way
cop comes I get off
step over guy
kick him in the face as the officer grabs me.
It's all dependent on you ability to fight not size my man.

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

Not being a Machiavellian and using everyone.

Just according to keikaku

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

It was posted here, but fuck I think it was around 2011. Where has my life gone?

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Even teachers were victims, it didn't help that I was certified a genius and the school got a huge tax break to they wouldn't expel me.

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Gantz made me racist against Japanese for a while. The ordinary people in that series are such worthless scum it made me feel legitimate disgust whenever they spoke.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

what the fuck is wrong with austria?

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Still mad about loosing WW1

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Few letters away from Australia.

John Hall
John Hall

6'6" guy (heightism means he will get treated better anyway) has a minor setback in popularity but no police record

5'6" manlet now has an assault on his record

Wow user, way to go!

Also, any martial artist/fighter worth anything knows that the most important thing to do (relating to fights) is avoid them. Starting them (if you aren't protecting someone else) is idiotic.

But way to have such thin skin in your made up story.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

This is easily one of the stupidest attempts at a dick waving contest I've ever seen. Like seriously, you're bragging about beating people up "like you"? The fuck does that prove?

I think you're just butthurt and making things up to feel better.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

They're not part of Germany. Don't worry though, we'll fix that problem once the European Race War starts.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Your ability to fight is heavily influenced by your size.

That isn't to say a manlet can't one day rise up and seem important for a few seconds... but there is a reason weight classes exist.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Watch that edge son, people could get hurt.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

I dunno.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

if that actually happened then good for you user.
I always love it when a bully's victim fights back and destroy them. Like that fat kid getting harassed by smaller kid then he body slams him.
mind you I was a bully myself during high school but it's still hella entertaining.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

weight =/= height

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

starts.
You realize it's been going on for quite a while already right? And the whites are losing.

War has changed. It's no longer about guns and open warfare. It's a subtle, longterm fight focused around reshaping culture. You don't need to destroy your enemies by force when you can slowly and methodically brainwash them into defeating themselves.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Yawn, your arguments are about my 10 year old self haha, I'm 6'5 now and I still piss on both of you.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

mfw hearing people say they just found out Hitler was from Australia

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

God, I want to finish Gantz. I'm a vanillafag and I just can't handle rape, and It's kinda hypocritical of me since I love reading the Crossed comics where almost every arc has rape.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

True that watching the tremble of their body satisfying my carnal instincts is the best. Like feeding the lion his meal.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

getting jumped by a crew
Really your own fault for poor situational awareness. They'll talk mad shit about you being a pussy for not showing up to "fight" the whole familia but realistically its pretty easy to duck.
I took my fair share of beatings in school, but never at the hands of more than two people.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

This entire thread is full of people making stuff up to feel superior.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Damn. You got in a really nice situation.
Instead I was son of a soldier, my dad taught me everything about fighting. My parents got divorce and I grew alone, bullying other bullies because I need to prove I was superior (inferiority complex).
I'm not proving anything dude, I'm just saying. Bullying works like a piramid, people from up there bully people below them. It's not science, sometimes because thwy have problems other times just because they can (which is quite common)
If anything you are the one getting upset. Why user, did I hurt you in any way?
Is your name Steven?

Eli Young
Eli Young

vanillafag
go back to plebbit

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

anyone that gets bullied, deserves it for being a faggot.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Height = reach
Height = maximum weight at set body fat %

Long arms and legs put you at a semi-disadvantage if the fight goes to the ground... but locks and holds don't mean as much in a street fight. Not like they can tap out, and not like you are just going to hold them there for hours if it's one on one.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

No, but there is a certain relationship.

And all things being equal, the bigger, stronger man (or person, lets just make it more general, but this will probably be the man, but say, if it was two chicks) will win or have better odds to win assuming equal skill.

Or for two equally big people, the more skilled person.

I think something that just isn't acknowledged so much in the animu of course, is that pound for pound, a lot of protagonists are really fucking strong.

This however, applies to physical confrontations. Other factors will influence contests where other things apply.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Self loathing the post

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Bullying Shinichi
Good luck trying to pull that off.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

hey, nothing wrong with vanilla and since I'm most likely gonna be a sex offender when I reach my 30's, I would at least like to indulge myself in something I can never have.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Vanilla is the objectively best fetish.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

I'd bully you with my dick.
I bet that's what you really want.
Let me stretch that asshole real good.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

animu
Like, what anime have realistically depict bullying?

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

overlord

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

How was juvi?

Also, don't be an idiot. A 5'6" 10 year old?

Did you also bench 1000lbs? Did your dad work for nintendo?

5'6" at 10 years old? Come up with better bullshit, unless you had a gland disease you were not that tall

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

So how's the edge going along?

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

did it hit close to home?

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

What kind of version of hell is europe?

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

They don't let intelligent people in juvenile hall user, they put me on every divergent program. Plus I look white.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

You're right but that doesn't mean we can't change that. It'll take time and I know it's almost too late for the majority of the people but this is Europe we are talking about, the giant of the history of the world. We might be cutting ourselves left and right but we'll never commit suicide. I have faith.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

I was the bully but there was another bully who outbullied me and strangle the shit out of me.
He's in japan now.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

What about people who are nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor?

Henry Young
Henry Young

Didn't respond to the fact he claimed to be in the above the 99.9th percentile in height as a 10 year old, fighting 6'6" bullies

Did he refuse to leave your swamp user?

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

tfw bullied by a muscular black guy named Tyrone Friedchicken who had a shiny cockring

Blake Price
Blake Price

Bullying happens everywhere user

Pretend bullying is happening in this thread right now

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

You could say you're unstable and need counseling? But in my experience if you're not acting out there's no help for you.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

I'm an outlier, always have been, don't need to respond to shit I can't prove and you can't disprove; it's redundant.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

if it weren't for relentless bullying we would have edgetards murdering their classmates. You know it's bad when the only way they can see out of it is to just kill everyone and/or themselves

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Think about how many anime(in school setting) show bullying, now think about how many anime(in school setting) do not show bullying
If you count the difference you will realize there is not that much bullying in japan, IF anime were representative.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

bullied my entire school life
dropped out of 10th grade because of it
end up as a shut-in neet for the next 5 years

At least I get neet bucks so I don't have to work.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

I want to bully Shinoa until she cries.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

I always enjoy news of new school shootings, not because of the deaths but the edge and guts these kids have to shoot up their classmates.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

I always wait for yet another school shooting to make fun of Amerifats on the internets

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

That's literally a disease state indicator user, go get checked for Marfans. If you were still growing I'd say check for other things, but at this point it's probably just your heart you need to worry about with your connective tissue.

You ever get frequent heartburn?

You don't have to prove it, but you claimed to be an outlier among outliers.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

why? it's American culture, nothing to laugh about.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

iktf.

I sat in my step-father's room holding his .308 for what felt likes hours just contemplating bring it to school with me the next day, I think if I hadn't recently lost someone and understood grief I would have gone through with it.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Nope, peak of vascular health, I excercise regularly, also I abstain for glucose, most red meat, and processed foods.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

he has a point.
Post feet.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

About as much is it happened to you.

If you lived in a not shit area then you should've never had it happen to you. It's the same there.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

I'll post my dick, it'll be way more suitable.

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

Getting bullied in a country filled with Manlets
How?

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Heartburn isn't vascular health, and there are literally over 30 potential indicators for Marfans.

It can show up a lot of ways, and honestly if the doctor hasn't specifically checked for it I would.

I mean, I was making fun of you for being an ogre earlier, but this is a serious inquiry. Symptoms are due to problems with connective tissue and can show up randomly in pretty much any system. Cardio ones are just the most dangerous, but may not initially present.

Ask at your next physical. Any good physician should check if you are above average height (mine did, also 6'5") but not all of them do.

John Perry
John Perry

seriously, post feet

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

No dude haha, I never have heartburn, I'm as you say an ogreish faggot, I had a physical earlier this year because I do suffer from a mild form of asthma but I basically outgrew it.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

you will never bully Megumin

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

Are your joints flexible?

Were you overweight or thin?

Did your teeth ever get crowded in your mouth?

Nearsighted? Other vision problems?

Spine curvature?

It's a variable expression, height is the most commonly seen thing... but it can present in a lot of ways and the symptoms appear/get worse with age.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

the 5'7 guys bully the 5'6 guys

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

t. 5.8 manlet

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Heartburn isn't a common symptom, it's just a good thing to ask because a weakness in the connective tissue can cause GERD.

Long term heartburn could cause other diseases like Barret's esophagus/resulting cancers.

Again, ask your physician. Presentation is really variable (outside of the height), so if they haven't checked... they should.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Sorry, correction: heartburn can be a common symptom, but it isn't definitive.

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

I take yoga, my weight has always varied depending on my own activity, nope didn't even develope wisdom teeth. I did glasses 20/70 vision I have contacts now. Spine is fine.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

No, writers just exaggerate it for forced drama.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

I'll tell Dr. Thacker, he'll probably laugh ag me though. I'm kinda a hypochondriac.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Thats why its nice to have good parents, when I punched my bully in the eye my teachers threw a fucking hissy fit but my dad was like

Good job son
Dont let anybody push you around like that

Then he took me for ice cream.

Asher Price
Asher Price

Midget had it coming desu. What the fuck was he expecting to happen?

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Here you go foot man.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

Well, I hope the doctor checked at least.

Wisdom teeth have nothing too do with it (it's more crowding that would require braces) and Marfans increases flexibility. The vision could be a sign too.

I can list another common list of symptoms and I can guarantee you have some of them (because the list is so varied).

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

We tall people really arent supposed to fight anyone under 5'8 unless they really have it coming
T.6'1

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Well if I do, it hasn't exactly affected my prowess.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Interdasting. I'm right on 5'7 and never really got into fights. I have mixed feelings over bullying in school since I gave as good as I got. Never got into fights though since that didn't happen often in my city. Usually I'd keikaku people into doing shit anyway, and the only fights I got into were ones I was certain I could win. You tall people must have done godly restraint to not body people like me.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

you will never have a cute bully victim come to you for help
you will never beat up the bully and protect their smile

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

It might not until you are 30-40

Live long user

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

Take it from a short person that got tall, they do mess with you, just show them the fury of having napoleon syndrome, shit scared people.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Well I'm 21 and going strong, I'll just keep myself in physical shape, might not help or it might. Who knows, I sure dont.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

I was bullied only in the 5th and the sixth grade, being bullied all majority of the time you spend in school probably fucking blows.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

You're a pretty nice guy user. You did good today.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Somebody post that manlet turkroach beating up everyone

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

hot

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

I know tf
tfw bullied by a muscular black guy named Jamal Baskethoop who wore three Nikes at once

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

tfw I was the bully
bullied a girl and kicked her bag multiple times in front of her
got called to detention
didn't care

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

I take care of my peds, nothing worse than having flaky, crusty feet.

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

Yes. Usually older girls in high school bully or humiliate younger guys, until one day it goes too far and they end up seeing he has a big cock. Like all women, they'll lose to the power of a penis and fuck him silly, making him their sex toy.

I know this is true because I saw it in several doujins.

Eli Long
Eli Long

I grabbed a mental girl who was messing with me by her hair and hit her butt very hard with my knee once.

she liked it

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Bullying people in school
For what purpose? Honestly, i never understood the appeal of fucking with people who are lower on the food chain.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

if I hadn't recently lost someone and understood grief
what a faggot.

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

lolis donĀ“t have dick, you silly bitch.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

It makes you feel superior. Should have tried it when you were at school, it feels good.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

I was fine with my station. I wasnt the most popular but I wasnt the lowest of the low either. A comfy perfect middle ground

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

When you're younger it's about fun, if you're doing it when you well into high school or older, there's something wrong with you.
he doesn't like futa loli on milfs or shotas.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Totally true

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

is bullying treated seriously in Japan like it is in North America where we have anti-bullying programs and shit?

Or are they more of a "LOL DEAL IT WITH FAGGOT" type?

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

I missed that mem

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

"LOL DEAL IT WITH FAGGOT" type?

Of course. What do you expect from a culture so obsessed with shame and losing face?

Sometimes it just becomes too real.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

For me I think it was peer pressure? It was whole classroom bullying one target thing like in manga or japanese drama.
Yeah I know it's worse that actively bullying etc etc.
We never got physical though and I do regret it, but it's a thing of the past now.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

being bullied because of your dick

why does this sound so hot?

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

sauce

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

nevada-tan is free
I would form a happy family with her.

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

You don't, girls bullying is a lot worse then what guy bulling will ever be.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Yes

It pretty much one of the reason why they excel so much as a society

Trim the fat save the lean

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

I think I'ts pretty common in any other country. My class was well known for bullying people until they leave the school. The teachers and even the director knew the group of bullies and kind of tried to talk to me and my friends but they never really have enough proof to expel us. 6 kids from the class left the school and 1 change to another class. The only time the administration did something was when the first and last cyberbully case my group did and only the most popular girl of the school get caught and got punished but nobody in the school knew about it (besides her close friends).

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

cyberbully

the administration are a bunch of faggots - cyberbullying isn't real bullying

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Cyberbullying
'98 babies and up consider this bullying

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

I think the administration was lazy because the low wage they earned. When the parents complained about bullying the only thing they did was setting more cameras.

I don't consider it bullying. It was just to show that one time the administration did something at least.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Why are kids so cruel Sup Forums?

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

KIDS ARE CRUEL JACK

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

http://exhentai.org/g/882974/2469cf2b95/

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Because they are kids. Kids are shitheads and can't hide it.
Adults are better at hiding it, and a select few are not even shitheads.
Most people are shit, though.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page