Bullshit

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

who else thought this was fucking bullshit?
HxH thread I guess

David Davis
David Davis

why?

William Thompson
William Thompson

because he will fail the exam

David Edwards
David Edwards

No why is it bullshit

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

because Gon essentially won by being a stubborn little shit, even though he was outclassed in every way

he basically did the same thing that little kids do to their moms at the sweets aisle at the supermarket, they stubbornly kick and scream until they get their chocolate or whatever they want

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

what part of that is bullshit though
It was a test of will and Gon's will couldn't be broken

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

you're mad that he couldn't kill a kid?

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

I always found it weird that Gon had such a complex about Hisoka letting him go when they were on that island to the point where he refused to use his Hunter's license until he gave Hisoka his pin back, but he didn't have one for Hanzo who gave Gon that win because he didn't want to deal with him anymore even though Gon didn't want to win like that. You figure he would want to challenge him again.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

kinda, I guess, also sorta mad that in that whole episode everyone gets mad at Hanzo, even though Gon is bringing the pain upon himself with his stubborness

if you want to see it like that, I suppose you're right, in any other situation it would've have simply got him killed though, I think I'm just upset that he gets rewarded for essentially suicidal and infinitely stupid behaviour

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

if you want to see it like that, I suppose you're right, in any other situation it would've have simply got him killed though, I think I'm just upset that he gets rewarded for essentially suicidal and infinitely stupid behaviour
That was exactly the point of that scene, though.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

damn, it must be really hard to be this stupid
I have nothing but pity for you sad little creature

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

He did have an issue with it but the association basically told him to fuck off and keep his license.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

I suppose you're right
Not sure why it tickled my jimmies so much

ok

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

I know he had an issue with it but unlike with Hisoka he didn't want to challenge Hanzo again to prove he was worthy.

I mean I guess the obvious answer is that Hanzo is just a bit character and Hisoka is an important one. Plus I guess Hanzo being so friendly with them afterwards probably dispersed any tension.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

It's called plot armor, a standard in shitty battle shounen like hunter x hunter and is a staple of the lazy hack known as togashi.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

wew lad

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

everyone gets mad at Hanzo
Only Leorio and Pika do and even then they aknowledge they're being irrational. They also call Gon suicidal.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

establish rule about not killing your opponent before the fight
someone follows that rule
Never seen plot armor this thick, Togashi is literally Kubo

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

No, in a shitty battle shounen Gon would've gotten a last minute determination/willpower induced boost and beat Hanzo. That's literally what I expected to happen when I watched it, and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Well in a way he "deserved" the win against Hanzo because it wasn't a test of strength but more of a test about who would give up first and how far they were willing to go.
In Hisoka's case he really didn't deserve it, the blowdart dude beat him fair and square and he would have been completely fucked if it wasn't for Hisoka.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Yeah he should have killed Gon right there and ended HxH.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

I'm so glad Hanzo is a relevant part of an arc

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

posting the inferior 99 version
Literally kill yourself,the 2011 series is so much better in terms of pacing,animation and atmosphere.Honestly the 2011 series is actually way better even than Togashi's scribbles.
He should have sent the plot to Madhouse instead of torturing us and himself by continuing a manga he will never be able to finish.The story isn't even good in manga format to be honest due to all the pointless text,the anime would have made that at least tolerable since we would see it in real time.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

I honestly think only he and Bisky are going to survive.
I don't want Senritsu to die ;_;

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

2011tards

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page