Somebody kill me and make me be reborn in Japan please

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

you will never be Japanese
you will never consume their anime products directly
Somebody kill me and make me be reborn in Japan please.

All urls found in this thread:
http://nipponaikoku.livejournal.com/686.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9cC8ozj1g&list=PL_NCaqZzA8M6EsxP8QPqAXCOPR7IcljH7&index=4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qarTeJ1Bk
Austin Long
Austin Long

I'm here right now.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Im half japanese

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Just go there and get citizenship, fag

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

If you really wanted to live in Japana, you could already learn the language and get a job here instead of being a little bitch

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

I give daily thanks that I didn't suffer that misfortune, but can just enjoy some of their entertainment products.

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Learn the language and move there.

Then move back when you realise japan is awful

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

If Yellowstone blew up, I wonder if Japan is willing to accept American refugees.

Also even if Yellowstone didn't blew up, did you know that due to continental drift, the western side of America, especially California, ends up breaking off from the North American continent and colliding with Japan.

This process is gonna take at least 1 million years though.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

you will eventually learn Japanese as long as you don't quit like a little bitch
you'll be able to consume anything you want without living in a shitty country filled with people who consider you a curiosity, where the only options for food are rice and fish flavored with salt, and where summer is a living hell of hot muggy heat in a country that could be wiped off the map at any minute from an earthquake or tsunami

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Never experience going to School in Japan and discussing the latest episode of x anime.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Why is japan superior to pretty much every other country on earth?

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

where the only options for food are rice and fish flavored with salt
Japanese food is awesome. I would never want to live there but I want access to their food and especially their fucking vending machines.
loads of variety in drinks
both hot and cold options
literally everywhere, even in the suburbs
100-200 yen a drink
Meanwhile in my country
water and various coke products only
$4 a bottle

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Feels good desu

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Stop complaining like a manlet, man up, and go live there, betacuck.

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

loads of variety in drinks
Sure, if you like drinking trash.
both hot and cold options
I don't understand why anyone ever would want a hot drink from a vending machine. But then I'm not dumb enough to drink coffee.
literally everywhere, even in the suburbs
This is more because Japan is completely fucked up. Sure, you can get an overpriced drink in a 2 minute walk, but grocery shopping? You have to go to a shitty little convenience store that's a 10-15 minute walk away to buy overpriced food instead of a big supermarket.
>>100-200 yen a drink
This might seem like a good deal when you're a fucking retard. Here, it costs about a dollar for a bottle in a vending machine, that's 500ml. Everything in Japan comes in much smaller sizes, you'll be lucky to get a can that's bigger than 250ml in Japan.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Just nuke yourself and your descents will create kawaii stuff

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

You have to be a fucking idiot if you do grocery shopping in convenience stores. Large supermarkets aren't that hard to find.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

You're right, I guess I'm forever stuck as a 6'7" Blond hair blue eye white fucking male
What a shame huh

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

I'm saying that unless you live in the middle of Tokyo, they are.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

I live hours away from Tokyo in a small port city, and I have five "supermarket" options within 5-10 minutes walk from my place. When I lived in Texas, I used to have to drive for fifteen minutes to do the same thing.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

It is like everyone forgot Costco exists in Japan and pretty much sells the same shit as they do in America except Cotsco also sells packs of large sized eels, sashimi, sushi, clam chowder in Japan.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

I live 70 km away from Tokyo and have 4-5 big supermarkets in my town, and even 2 discount supermarkets, all easy to reach by bicycle/walking alone. You really have to be in the mountains or in the remote inaka to not have supermarkets. And if you do you probably own a car anyway so you can get to the next town.

Robert James
Robert James

I don't understand why anyone ever would want a hot drink from a vending machine.
You've never been out in cold weather waiting at a train station or something? Hot milk tea is a fucking god send at times like that.

And I'd like to know where you live that sells 500ml drinks for a dollar.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

It seems much harder to get a good job there than here (US) these days, because decades of stalled economy mean there are very few new jobs (and a lot of old ones being cut permanently), and people there will just sit on a job for decades to be safe instead of move on (hence making openings).

I'd rather be my gaijin self able to just tour Japan and having ample money for figs and such working the career I actually wanted, than to be Japanese and poor stuck in a shit job and permanently a pariah for liking anime. This is just assuming that a nip version of myself wouldn't have had the opportunities I did, but whatever, that's basically the only real gripe I have because otherwise I like a lot of things about Japan outside anime (secular, super low crime, awesome food etc) hence can't easily fault someone wanting to live there.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

You can actually learn Japanese, go to Japan and obtain citizienship. The only thing stopping you is yourself.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

being a weabo

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Waahh, I can't get whatever lifestyle I want with no effort!
Learn Japanese and move there. Shit.

Can't stand people who just like to daydream about how they want their lives to be without ever getting off of their asses.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

It is acceptable for adults to watch anime like One Piece, though.

Openly liking video games wouldn't make you a pariah in Japan either since arcades are everywhere and games like Monster Hunter are considered mainstream that even salarymen play in public.

And it is hard to show off that you like anime unless you invite someone to see your house's anime collection in Japan.

Unless you wanna wear an anime T-shirt, no one would know.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

You too? Where you based? I'm in Fukushima, not exactly the anime center of Japan. I don't even own a TV yet.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Are you trying to gain mutant powers there? Or is it just really cheap rent?

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Japanese citizenship is more difficult than American citizenship in some ways.

If it pretty easy to get a green card though if you have solid proof that you were descended from a Japanese though which is why there is actually a "Brazil Town" in Japan.

David Peterson
David Peterson

Liking anime isn't shunned. You become a pariah if you're really obnoxious about it, bring moe figures to put on your desk and so on, but it would be the same outside of Japan.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

I'm pretty sure if you don't act like a retarded otaku no one will shun you for watching anime. The stigma exists because most anime fans are very obsessive about it.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Tokyo.

And why own a TV in Japan?

Austin James
Austin James

but grocery shopping? You have to go to a shitty little convenience store that's a 10-15 minute walk away to buy overpriced food instead of a big supermarket.
doing your grocery shopping at a convenience store
Dude, you fucked up. I have an actual supermarket 5 minute walk away and at least two others within 20 minutes.

And even the convenience stores aren't that expensive.

Also most of the bottles that come out of vending machines are 500ml at about 100 to 160yen depending on the type of drink and vending machine location.

You basically know nothing.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

What if I claim that my grandmother was raped by a Japanese soldier during WW2?

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Rape? What rape? No such thing happened my chink friend.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Stop stealing abandon houses Jamal, besides is dangerous everything is radioactive you fool

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

I'm teaching English to local mutants. My school is just like the anime cliche, on a hill with sakura lining the path up.
Rent is pretty okay too.

So I can watch animes. And play VitaTV and later PS4 games. And watch crazy Japanese game shows.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

I've been living in Japan for 10 years now. No need to be Japanese to 'consume' like they do. I know I do.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

retarded fags that want to destroy Japanese homogeneity, the very thing they like and praise Japan for
Fuck off cunts, you can enjoy things from a far and value your own country or nations culture.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Can you post a picture?

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

you will never consume their anime products directly
I'm american so i'm already consuming enough thanks

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

I don't exactly know the process of descended Japanese expat process for eventual citizenship to Japan.

You are probably gonna want to at least email the Japanese ambassador for your country if you even have one.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Not all anime have subs, though.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

value your own country or nations culture
What if I don't like it and prefer another nation's culture? Not my case, but just because you're born in a place doesn't mean you have to force yourself to like it.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Japan products are cool but I wouldn't want to live there or be Japanese.

Dog bless the USA

Thomas King
Thomas King

Dear Ambassador of Japan
My grandmother was raped in WW2 by a Japanese soldier and she gave birth to my father
Can I apply for a Japanese citizenship?

Do you honestly think this'll work?

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

There is no such thing as squatting in Japanese houses such only few countries like America have squatting laws that are at least a hundred years old and still have not been removed from the books.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

That's your problem, not Japan's and again, you don't have to move to Japan in order to enjoy Japanese culture. Just like you don't have to move to America in order to "enjoy" American "culture"

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

But what if President Trump comes into existence? Still want to be in the USA then?

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Actually it's said that some spics fake their family records so they can get a visa, i don't know how true is this though.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

You should probably talk to people in your country who had successfully got their Japanese greencard this way instead of pissing off a potential interviewer of your possible Japanese citizenship.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

P.S, I have proof of nanking on a kill switch

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

That's your problem, not Japan's
What's wrong with moving there though?

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Bet your ass.

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

In America, a Chinese or Korean guy cooks or serves your Japanese food, though; well their attempts of making Japanese food.

WW2 really fucked over Japanese immigration to America, I have to say.

Like Japan Town in Downtown LA is pretty much dead.

I have never met a person who is Japanese too in America.

Meanwhile, I have met at least 50 people named Nguyen in California.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

I've been working in a convenience shop for 6 years (A japanese Lawson). They have TONS of new products every week, a lot of delicious or rare things you'll never see anywhere else, a lot of very 'convenient' things too, as they develop products for each season and for a lot of different types of customers. You need anything desperately a 2 in the morning? Like, a resume sheet because you spilled coffee on the one you had written for your interview the next day? Everything is at the Lawson, and more. Plus, NO, it's not 'that' over priced. Maximum + 10 yen by product, and even the Lawson has a branch of 100 en Lawsons that offer the same products at your local supermarket, way CHEAPER. Because they buy huge stocks of it. I know it, I was the one in charge of it.
You have no idea of what you're speaking about.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

What's wrong with all weebs moving to Japan.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

So I can watch animes.
Seedbox. Useful for million other things too.

For PS4 I'd just get a monitor.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

As cool as Japan may be, I wouldn't actually want to be Japanese.

It's a nice place to visit, sure.

But holy shit the work schedule. And the social pressure. The society in general.
I'm really impressed they can keep it up.

I miss the vending mashines and convenience stores so much.
Even the large supermarkets were a godsend.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Nguyen
Isn't that a Vietnamese or Indo-China area name?

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Working in a Japanese convenience store seems so comfy compared to America.

The cashier even says welcome to you.

And the products actually look safe and healthy to eat.

Meanwhile, I am stuck wondering over whoever would eat those weird looking sandwiches found in small freezers at your local gas station or those hot dogs that seem to be cooking all day long at 7-11 and nacho cheese that looks crusty as fuck.

Sometimes, American junk food can be depressing to look at.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

http://nipponaikoku.livejournal.com/686.html

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Yeah, there is a lot of Vietnamese in some parts of California.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Meanwhile, I am stuck wondering over whoever would eat those weird looking sandwiches found in small freezers at your local gas station or those hot dogs that seem to be cooking all day long at 7-11 and nacho cheese that looks crusty as fuck.
Thanks for the visual.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Of the school? I don't have one (and wouldn't want to post one that shows the location) and besides, the sakura lost their flowers during the week before I started work anyway.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

What is your point? You can make Japanese food yourself if you're so interested in eating it. I mean I understand what you mean of course but this shouldn't really be a big problem.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

reborn in japan
implying they breed

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Everything is at the Lawson, and more.

I wished it would have been true when I needed baby formula milk, lawson shill.

As for prices differences, a 1.5L coca cola bottle can go around 200 yen tax included in Lawson while it is 134 yen tax inclinded in supermarkets. Shokupan is around 143 yen tax incl. in Lawson while it is 102 yen tax incl. in supermarkets. All these differences really add up on a full grocery list.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

I would be more worried about getting shot or stabbed while working at a gas station desu.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Has no one here read gaijin smash?

I feel like Az would have smashed through half of you guys if you were truly japanese.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

That'd make me wanna stay even more.

Colton Price
Colton Price

needed baby formula milk in the middle of the night*

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

lawson
Do they still have that funny blue striped uniform for workers?

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

If that's what you want in life, then just work there as an English teacher/instructor.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

It is not like the American work schedule is any better.

I think only certain European countries like Germany or France have shorter work hours than America.

And there isn't really that much social pressure in Japan unless you are the upper class and have to be forced to impress people.

You know the same kind of people in America who shell out 200 thousand dollars for a fucking ugly ass car like a Mercedes-Benz Maybach which causes them to go into pretty heavy debt.

However, the only major social pressure I can think in Japan is probably parental pressure which is occurrence in all Asian culture.

Don't underestimate parental pressure in Asian culture.

And Japanese society can be cool. At least when during an earthquake or flood, everyone helps each other. Even when not during a natural disaster, you can be rest assured no one is gonna steal your bike or car radio in Japan.

I had friends whose cars windows were broken just for a fucking car radio no matter the place.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Only if you are lucky to live near an Asian community with an Asian themed supermarket so you can get ingredients not commonly found in American supermarkets.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

precious film of soon after the Fall of Nanking(4-6)sub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9cC8ozj1g&list=PL_NCaqZzA8M6EsxP8QPqAXCOPR7IcljH7&index=4

Hard to lie now, eh?

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

In most of the Chinese and Japanese restaurants/buffets I've been to they actually have Mexicans in the kitchen cooking all the food, and the Asians are just the waiters and greeters.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

I wished it would have been true when I needed baby formula milk, lawson shill.

Was it because the Chinese ended up buying all the baby formula?.

It has been in the news multiple times, both in Japanese news and Global news, how Chinese are buying up Japanese milk formula and diapers to scalp like crazy back in their native Chinese homeland due to way too many deadly Chinese government scandals involving products for babies like milk formula that turns out to be pretty much poison.

It is pretty scummy for the Chinese to do this, though.

Chinese scalpers take advantage of Chinese parents to sell pretty much illegally overpriced Japanese baby milk formula and other products.

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

Is watching Anime in Japan even normal? I always thought the people watching it would be looked down on.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

Chink scalpers take advantage of anything and anyone. They're fucking scum beyond imagination.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

getting shot or stabbed while working at a gas station
Is it really that common over there?
Even in this third world that stuff is somewhat rare, it can't be that bad where the cashiers can wield shotguns.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

I admit I always get nervous when I pull up to a gas station and ghetto looking cars are nearby to my unfortunate luck.

Sometimes I just decide to go to another gas station instead when that happens.

I admit that gas station workers are really brave people.

Surrounded by shitty food and drinks, only have an awful locked bathroom to use when you need to piss or poop, and the danger of someone trying to rob you no matter the hour.

Makes me feel like when robots become mainstream, human gas station workers might be replaced by bullet proof robot workers st least.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Jap stickers mostly in neat rows
every other country just sticks them wherever

Truely the Germans of the East.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

In school, maybe or from old people that hate everything and the only thing that's left in their life is bitch about others. The majority of people don't give a flying fuck, as long as you're not an obnoxious weaboo or extreme otaku.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

I used to love buffets but my stomach seemed to have shrink in comparison to my teenage years where my stomach seemed everlasting and I could eat a huge bowl of nachos or baby back ribs without shitting fire later that night.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

This pleases me greatly.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

I always thought the people watching it would be looked down on.

how?
they'd be watching it in their own house

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

Watching One Piece, Precure, etc are normal.

Also, shit like Sazae-san is mainstream as fuck.

Japanese housewives even watch super cheesy shit like Kamen Rider and Sentai Rangers because of the good looking actors.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Because typical anime fans there are obnoxiously obsessive about it.

Christopher James
Christopher James

Manga is more mainstream it seems

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Well I'm European so I suppose I've gotten too accustomed to the luxury of working short hours.
I work a 37h week so the contrast between my work hours and that of the average Japanese took me by surprise.

I suppose social pressure isn't the right word. But there are a lot of obligations they stick to very strictly.
Some of those I wish our society would stick to as well.

It's true that parents will put a lot of pressure on their children though. Wether it's education or family life, parents will really pressure their children to be "the best".

But like you said, Japanese people know a lot about solidarity (during disasters f.e.) and I felt safer there then I feel in my own country.

William Peterson
William Peterson

No, that's not your "typical anime fan". Your typical anime fan is just an average guy that you never hear about.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Well the Japanese are very picky and used to good quality, that's for sure. The first time I came to Japan 20 years ago, their prepared food tasted like shit, but now, MY GOD. My mouth waters at the single though of a carbonara pasta 'made in Lawson'.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

If we can survive long enough to become cyborgs, then stay living in California for a million years, this is a reality we can strive for.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

carbonara pasta
Japanese
Eh.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Eeeeeeh?

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

the 134 yen is during special sales. A 2L cola bottle is 158 yen at it normal price at my supermarket.
I think I've seen another place selling it at 108 en per bottle, but they had at least 30 boxes of it, all piled up. That's how it works. A convenience store doesn't need so much of it, especially when you see all the other products the store develops. The cola is here only because it naturally has to be... in any store. Usually these products are on the last shelf near the floor.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Yeah but I can't bang them :^)

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

The design changed bat least one time, but I still have one of my old uniforms.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

You mean the uniform Kashima wore during the collab with KanColle?

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

wanting to live in japan
fuck I just like the cartoons and shit, why would I want to live there?

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Just don't go to gaspanic
Please

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

When I was in Japan I got the feeling that you are allowed to be yourself as long as you keep it to yourself.

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

I have at least 3 otakus and a fujoshi at my place. She plays yaoi games during lunch on her Ipad (all the others play a game called Tsumutsumu, dont know if you've heard about it. A real plague), shows her visual kei cosplay photos etc. But she's cute, bright and interesting, plus she works hard. Everyone loves her.
The otakus sing the anime songs they play in the morning among other popular songs. That's a special channel they put every morning. Exile, One Good Rock... and Macross Delta!

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Yeah, when they buy it. Because we've got a LOT of cases of chinese gang shoplifting too. Japan is so safe that anyone can go through the cashiers with anything without being looked as a potential thief.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

Not special sales, in the supermarkets I go to every week, it has been 134 yens tax included since the tax hike back in April 2014.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

In Texas we have Buc-ee's. The food is all high quality and the bathrooms are huge and clean.

It's pretty nice.

Blake Long
Blake Long

That works pretty much all places around user

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

Meant to post a picture

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

What if my own country is just going to shit with all the religious pressure about forcing me to be a Muslim. No freedom of speech and if I say too many bad things about the government I can "disappear". I just want to have a job, drink all I want and not have to deal with all the fucking Muslims around me.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

You can be sure there is a special agreement with that shop, then, They must have stocks and stocks of in the backyard. There's no miracle, it's how it works.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

That actually does look nice and friendly.

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Not really, if you're an anime fan you'll be considered a weeb even if you're quite about it in most places. Have a different opinion on things and you'll get people trying to change your opinion you even if you're quite about it.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

What's pulled pork?

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

Well 10 years living in Japan I can guarantee that it really depends of what kind of person you are. There are taboos, but they are just different in Japan. The taboo about the tatoos, for example.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

They probably have a lot of stock, but it doesn't change the base argument that as a customer you can get much cheaper products in supermarkets than in Lawson, and with a much larger difference than 10 yen per product.

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

If you want to go to Japan because of the nature, I suggest traveling to eastern or southern Europe instead,

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Meanwhile the avarage work week in the netherlands is like 30 hours.

John Phillips
John Phillips

you will never be a gaijin seiyuu working in Japan

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

The even have greeters sitting behind a counter at the entrances who welcome you when you walk in and wish you a good day when you leave.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

I am surprised that America had more stickers than Canada or Australia.

Almost every Weeaboo Blogger on Youtube is from Canada or Australia.

I don't really watch their videos since I think it is kinda depressing in general, making a living from youtube videos.

You can envy the most famous ones but the majority are not worth being envious about.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Just find a job in Japan, I'm in Kyoto and even here there's plenty of place to buy anime stuff.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Its actually 28.9 (2014 stats).

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

That only happens in high school. When people grow up they stop being retarded, usually.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

mada REPAIR blah blah

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Absolutely delicious.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Isn't it sad how people in the Middle Ages had more free time than modern humans.

Back when electricity didn't exist and candlesticks were precious and everything shut down doing the winter.

Your whole day could be wasted opening spreadsheets in modern times for white collar workers.

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

рќђ·уЂЂрќ‘њрќ‘—𝑦𝑎𝑎𝑎

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

It's just some shredded looking barbecue pork meat that people usually eat on buns.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

As long as you have a Mandarake, it's OK.
We have one in Nagoya.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

go to tokyo because he likes japan and anime stuff
finds a job
doesn't have time to watch anime anymore
loses interest
doesn't even remember why he came here in the first place
go back in his country

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Is that America or what kind of shithole do you live in? That sounds depressing and terrible.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

What the FUCK happened to my text?

That looks very delicious..

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

What if you kill yourself and reborn as a Nigerian?

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

28.9 hours a week is really fucking low though. Avarage for the US the same year is 38.6.

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

I'm still gonna move to Japan.

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

its what it sounds like

William Price
William Price

Basically just about any place filled with retarded liberals.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

In my place (and it's Japan), it's 35h/week.
I think it's the same everywhere. If the employee makes more than a certain amount by month, the company has to pay taxes.
So i'm working at two different places.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Gets bombed by a guy yelling 'Allah is Great'.

Stupidiest end ever.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

That's really bad writing. Never work in anime industry, user.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

I don't think there's one in Kyoto, I only found Animate, Toranoana and Melon Book. I'll have to go to the Mandarake store in Osaka.
I don't have that much work hour. It's hard to lose interest in anime stuff too since there's cute anime girls as mascot everywhere.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

You'll join the nigerian hordes in roppongi.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Why would anyone try to change your mind about watching anime?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

I prefer the interesting products they have in the convenient stores, I nearly never shop in those supermarkets. The reason why I use both is totally different.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Then you can just skip the step of killing yourself and go to Japan from wherever you are at now.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

As long as you don't die of AIDS along the way. You could probably become a porn star of sorts. こちらこそbabyおれはあなたは欲しいです。

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Japan's nature is absolutely stunning. Their forests are very different from Europe's, it's the Jungle. With monkeys, porcupines, bears, deers etc.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

I remember reading an AMA on Reddit about one guy who moved to Japan and grew and sold weed for a living. If this guy made it pretty much anyone can.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

I meant as in trying to change your mind about ideas that they don't agree about. You've at least heard about the "regressive left"?

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

I've been living in Kyoto too, so I know you'll find everything anime-related you want. Then if you are searching for dojins, you better search the Net before. I'm pretty sure there were a few interesting places.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Mandarake is nice to visit one in a while, but in the end I buy everything from amazon japan / yahoo auction / anime shops online sites.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

With monkeys, porcupines, bears, deers etc.
And hornets. They're everywhere.

John Stewart
John Stewart

Aren't the Japs drug laws pretty harsh? Something like zero tolerance

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Not sure what kind of shithole you live in, but here most of the people around my age(early to mid 20s) don't give a fuck about your interests.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

regressive left

like feminists

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

Yes. You just have to not get caught. :^)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

The same reason why other countries try to pressure Japan to become just like them.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

すみません、何語ですか?全然分かりませんでした。

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

And there are repellants.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

You kill yourself again

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

other countries try to pressure Japan to become just like them
Are you talking about the UN trying to ban rape hentai? Because I don't think anyone actually gives a fuck about it

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

That's a really fucking stupid way of saying "baby, I'm the one you want".

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

ごめなさい私は日本語の学際です。よろしくお願いします。

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

おれはあなたは欲しいです

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Working more than 20 hrs a week.
If you don't want kids or 3DPD you shouldn't need too.

They actually do have some influence though.Shaming countries into doing their bidding works sometimes.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Good. I love America.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Did you mean がくせい?

That sounds super inefficient.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Yeah, the guy was caught and kicked out of the country. I'd post the story here but I got banned the last time I did.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

がくせい
Yes I did, I'm still learning to type in nip for the time being.

Hunter James
Hunter James

Working more than 20 hrs a week.
If you don't want kids or 3DPD you shouldn't need too.
Yeah if you want to live with your parents forever and not being able to afford anything then yeah 20hrs is enough

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Try living alone without needing to depend shitloads of cash trying to show off/raise kids.

I also never said the 20 hours would be flipping burgers.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

depend
*spend

James Baker
James Baker

I can't find any doujin stores other than the one in Kawaramachi, though a lot of places aren't on google map so I suppose I'll have to walk around more.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Long roll cake is long.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Can I find a wild cute little girl too?

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

I haven't worked out what is different about Coke Zero Free but it is cheaper for some reason.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

There's a lot of things I want to spend my cash on, like travelig, buying anime related stuff, some vidya stuff, some music stuff, some sports stuff. Add to this buying apartment and all that shit on your own.
What kind of 20hrs job would let me easily affor all of this?

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Japan is a Pacific island
nowhere in Europe will even be half similar

even compared to Hawaii and other fellow pacific islands valued for their nature Japan's natural landscape stands apart partially because literally about 3/4 of the total land is occupied by mountainous regions

also the value and appreciation of nature is easily one of the most core tenets of Japanese culture possibly moreso than any other country in the world

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

More if you're the same person, I'm always interested in anons going to Japan.

Easton Young
Easton Young

But what is the Detroit of Japan?

Jayden King
Jayden King

Oh FFS, this one too? The phone was fucking vertical this time.

I fucking hate the rotation meta info. Whoever thought of it needs to be shot.

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

You actually can, I found a very cute girl while climbing Mount Inari.
Calpis Soda
Why does it taste so bad when normal Calpis taste so good.

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

being a poorfag
implying you can't support them locally using steam wallet
not supporting devs using steam wallet

Jacob James
Jacob James

all these filthy gaijins.
do they even line up?

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

That's your expensive lifestyle. I don't like people,so life is considerably less expensive. I can buy whatever the fuck i want with my low level college degree working 20-25 hours a week.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Why does it taste so bad when normal Calpis taste so good.
Because they added soda water to it.

Just have Calpis Sour instead. But don't drive afterward.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

B...but, you can make a contract.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

But all of that I mentioned doesn't have to involve people. You should also consider that hourly wages aren't the same all over the world

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

not him, but I'm surprised I didn't saw this. should have been

おれはあなたが欲しいです

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

traveling
alone

you must be really sad.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Nothing wrong with traveling alone, it's much more comfortable to travel by yourself since you don't have to wait or feel pressure from anyone, you can go wherever you want and take your time doing stuff.

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

people talking about/reviewing anime on youtube or any other social media are a danger to the industry, at least to me;
normalfag watches an anime review
thinks it's cool, watches the show
since he's a normalfag he watches the most popular shows
increasing demand in SAO/SnK like shows
normalfags are disgusted by lolis, moe and everything I love
Japan starts to produce its series with other nations (america)
the industry is ruined, the same thing happened to videogames or to marvel and dc movies
In the end Japan declares loli/shota doujins illegal (this could happen for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics)

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

when he said traveling alone I imagined a beach resort or something. just picturing it feels really sad.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

my hobbies also goes along with this lines. asking for child support on my part is very impossible. and besides I live in an area where depopulation is needed as there's extreme loads of heavy traffic in the road. imagine a road that became a pseudo parking area because of the traffic.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

moe IS shit
implying Japanese knew how to made original videogames

Fuck this all of their games must put a fucking grade on everything you do

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

play asakura (assault crisis) 1, 2, 3 and P.

Ian Long
Ian Long

Japan never gave much of a fuck about western audience, that what make them so based, and i hope they stay that way, since that what makes anime and unique medium.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

I don't think it's sad, I worked in Hotel management before and quite a number of customers just book a room for one. Some people just like alone time, that user doesn't like people so it might be more enjoyable for him.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Who the fuck are you going to travel with? Traveling with someone is also annoying and it's much easier to do shit on your own.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

I worked there for a year.

Japan is fucking great.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

No, JRPG are shit

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

It is fit sweets in memories of travel.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

I wasn't talking about japanese videogames, 10-15 years ago videogames were mostly for nerds, now they appeal to normalfags as well, did the (american) industry benefit from this?
I can agree that moe anime shows don't excel in artistic value and can be pretty bad, but as said, they help to keep anime isolated from a western influence, that is what makes anime original and that is why I love it

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Nah I have friends that probably would go, but I just prefer going alone.
It's like going to concerts alone. If I'm with friends I might get a bit shy dancing/slaming around them even though I'm sure they don't give a fuck, but when I go alone I can get wasted without giving a shit cause I don't know anyone around me.

Beach resort aren't really travelling.

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

weeb plz. otaku is disgusting and treated like niggers in Japan.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

I wasn't talking about japanese videogames, 10-15 years ago videogames were mostly for nerds, now they appeal to normalfags as well
Implying 2000 means shit
Arcades
NES, Atari, Colecovision
for nerds

Fuck off kid, videogames and manga or anime where always for normalfags, you're probably american or some shit and think that your puritan state where people like Tippy were even allowed to push their bigoted shit is how the whole world works.
You're probably one of those morons who thinks that Moe is something that started with the 00's.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Late-night anime is pretty niche in Japan though, and in many cases is looked down upon.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Nothing wrong with videogames being a non nerdy thing, even now if you spend a lot of time playing and buying lots of videogames will make you look nerdy, moe must disappear but sadly it will never happen

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Beach resort aren't really travelling.

maybe if you do it locally. try places like Palawan or Bohol.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Dammit, I just ate.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

Of your room, then.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

You should also consider that hourly wages aren't the same all over the world
You're right. I keep forgetting living where i live is like playing life on easy-mode.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

Switzerland?

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

For all the good shit Japan makes, I actually absolutely hate that country. Their culture, their unapologetic attitude to WWII, and their double standards. Really everything in Japan disgusts me except for anime.

Surely I can't be the only one.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Oh Engrish, the amount of Engrish in Japan is great.
Buy XXX sexual tool for exotic life
Do you Japan
Give pleasure inside
Japanese convenient store food are pretty good, too bad it cost about as much as an actual meal at a resturant.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

最近、どっちも人手不足だからなー
コンビニのバイトに中国人が増えたような気がする

Charles Green
Charles Green

I'm not american, I'm a Eurocuck.
Okay, I was talking bullshit about videogames, I give you that. But moe is literally saving anime, I don't even like moe shows that much but less moe = more mainstream shows and mainstream shows appeal to westerner much more than your autistic japanese shut-in; since I like anime because it's so culturally different from shows produced in the west, I don't want to see the things I like disappear; as much as they may be annoying I LOVE anime cliches, I love all the little things that cannot be understood by someone who isn't really into the medium. Then, this is personal, but I don't want my lolis to become illegal any time soon

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Bout to do some ironing. School tomorrow.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

their unapologetic attitude to WWII
What do they have to be sorry for? Especially now.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

their double standards
On what? I'm perfectly fine with everything else you mentioned though, I like their culture and their attitude toawrd WWII is hilarious since it constantly anger the Chinese and Korean.
彼方はどこに住むですか?

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

are beds just not a thing over there or something?

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

except for anime
how about KanColle anime?

William Hall
William Hall

Netherlands.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

俺は誇り高き千葉県民です。

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

They are but fucked if I am buying a full fucking bed for this place.

Plus the futon is comfy as fuck.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Even the Japanese hated it.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

It depends on where you want to go and what you want to do. If I want to visit crazy places like Antarctica or similar shit I'd rather go alone than with someone who'll start bitching after a while, unless they're actually interested. If I want to visit New York or other normalfag locations then going there with friends or my girlfriend would be better.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

Kizuna Yumeno

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Cuck meme
moe is literally saving anime
less moe = more mainstream shows
I like anime because it's so culturally different from shows produced in the west

Holy shit son, you might want to get some psichiatric help, in what kind of distorted bubble do you even live?

Do you even watch or read anything besides the anime of the season or shounenshit?

Are you going to tell me that the vast majority of Anime or manga isn't for normalfags? Do you really think that most of the late shows like Sekkou Boys or Galko-Chan aren't for normalfags? My fucking nephew who's barely 13 watches that shit with me and he's the most normalfag kid you'll ever get, plays Fifa and Mario all day and has a facebook profile already.

Maybe you should stop drinking the Sup Forums, /v/ and /r9k/ kool aid and actually live among human beings and talk to them, very, very little of what is discussed on Sup Forums isn't for normalfags.
Futon is more practical than beds, and you don't have so much space for beds over there.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

東京の近いですね。私は京都に住むですから、中国人はよく見たことないです。千葉県は中国人が多いですか?
New Horizon
That's not the version with Ms. Baker, is it.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

If you did, you'd only be interested in western culture and shitposting on 2chan about how you can't digest comics and DND the way it was meant to be.

This is the weeaboo curse

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

That's not the version with Ms. Baker, is it.
It is. Volumes 1 and 3.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

The most successful anime (not seasonal shows) are targeted towards Japanese normalfags and kids (Sazae-san, Conan, Naruto etc). As long as there's an audience for "otaku anime", it's not going to disappear, because normalfags are in the industry already. Also, I'm sure most Japanese are disgusted by lolis and shotas, it's not a foreigner thing only, but I doubt anyone gives a fuck about outlawing them. Look at what they replied to the UN pressing them about rape in hentai.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

What exactly happened to videogames?

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Nice. I wonder if anyone will scan it.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Look, I'm in Italy and here anime is NOT for normalfags, excluding the obvious Naruto, One Piece, etc... Literally all the people I've talked about anime with only watched the most popular shounen. Sekkou Boys and Galko-chan are for normalfags? Maybe that is true for where you live, here they didn't even get italian subs I think. If where you live anime is for normalfags then okay, but here it is definetely not, I even heard a lot of people talking about how "that shit is for losers with no social life". And I live among human beings, I go to school and I have some friends and I can assure you that the vast majority of things discussed on Sup Forums is not for normalfags, at least here in Italy

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

最近東京もここも増えた感じ

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Anime aired in the mid night Japan time is not nor fomalfags, basically.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

There's not THAT much of her in it.

Also, Deepa is better.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

あなたが同性愛者であります

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

He's never been to a WaWa's

I am so sorry

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Flying Witch airs in mid night and it's the AOTS (at least for me)

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

I'm also from Italy and you are full of shit, because people here read manga and watch enough anime. Maybe not stuff like Galko-chan, but Sakamato, for example, is popular enough

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

My fucking nephew who's barely 13 watches that shit with me and he's the most normalfag kid you'll ever get

You ever consider that normalfags might like this kind of thing when they are younger,but as soon as they become a adult they think they are ''too mature'' to keep watching it?

That's typical normalfag behaviour.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Maybe it's different in different parts of Italy?

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

So you think asking chad on the street if they like this seasons anime won't get you laughed at? Because that's what you're trying to argue here.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Deepa is better.
I like you. You seem like a good teacher with good taste.
私はホモでわない、ただ幼女ですよ。/a/の皆は幼女でしょう。

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

this

scusa ma quanti anni hai? Prova a parlare a 24 anni degli anime stagionali e vedi cosa ti risponde una persona presa a caso (non dico il tuo amico nerd con cui sei cresciuto assieme)

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

But if moe still exists even though normalfags (both in the West and Japan) watch some anime, what makes you think it will disappear in the future?
You could argue more potential western customers in the future will have greater influence, but if normalfags wanted to stop moe or ban lolis, the Japanese ones would have already done so.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

*Sakamoto, fuck my life.
People near my age (24+) that are normalfags also watch anime or read manga. And I live in a fairly "traditional" place.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

That's the wrong side.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

I'm planning on being an exchange student in Tokyo.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Grazie al cazzo. Persone con cui sto facendo la laura magistrale assieme e non sono particolarmente fissati stavano parlando della nuova stagione di Lupin, OPM, Sakamoto e di D Gray Man perché sta per reiniziare. Forse dove sei al momento è così, ma quà in Sardegna è abbastanza normale.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Only normals ever get to go there on vacation.

I don't think I would like living there unless I was rich or had a nice farm on a mountainside

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

Move away from London.

John Cook
John Cook

there's still a huge difference between western normalfags and japanese normalfags.
Your average show has a lot of japanese cultural references (the food, the visit to the shrine, the puns, the school system, and all the little things), but they can be understood well by japanese normalfags because it's their culture.
Now think about an average american person, he'd be very confused by the cultural difference and will prefer instead a show like SnK or SAO, since those are set in a fantasy world

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Look, I'm in Italy and here anime is NOT for normalfags

Allora sei solo circondato da coglioni o sei parte di quella generazione cancerogena di ragazzini di fine anni 90 a cui non piace un cazzo al di fuori di Naruto, mi dispiace per te, non è colpa tua.

Cambia la gente che frequenti, se davvero non riesci a trovare persone che guardano anime o leggono manga vuol dire che vivi in culo al mondo, io vivo in sardegna e tutti i miei amici, persino i più normalfags da facebook hanno almeno visto GITS e pure qualcosa di Satoshi Kon.

Porcaputtana, abbiamo anche roba tipo Lucca Comics qui, non puoi venirmi a dire certe cose.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

fortunato te, qui a Milano in tantissimi schifano tutto ciò che può apparire "infantile"

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

implying you can't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qarTeJ1Bk

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

good, i hate japan anyway

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

CC Lemon is THE shit. I wish I could buy it here.

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

sono stato diverse volte al Lucca e non puoi dirmi che non è inondato da gente che ha visto solo serie entry-level, in più la maggiorparte dei "fan" è costituita da ragazzini.
Vivo nella periferia di Milano e ti assicuro che non ho mai avuto conoscenti che fossero interessati ad anime e manga (tranne i soliti shounen popolari), eppure ho parlato con tutti sia alle superiori sia all'uni. Non cambio gente che frequento perchè non ho solo quello di cui parlare...magari in Sardegna siete tutti più appassionati, siccome anche l'altro user dice di abitare lì.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

You are confusing ''normalfags are into anime here'' with ''normalfags have watched some of the popular anime'' Nobody denies there are normalfags who watch snk or lupin.

There is a difference.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

It mixes well with shochu too.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

平成28年
まだホモになってない

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Non per qualcosa (è più o meno così pure da me in uni e sto a Roma), ma penso che stava parlando più che altro degli Slice of Life e roba simile, abbastanza diversa dai battle shonen o altri anime da "veri uomini".
Sinceramente però, non penso che a qualcuno fregherebbe nulla se gli dicessi che ho visto anime tipo Lucky Star o Amagi Brilliant Park. Al massimo direbbero che sono troppo strani per loro, ma la cosa finirebbe lì.
I don't know if you are still so I'll use English
Now think about an average american person, he'd be very confused by the cultural difference and will prefer instead a show like SnK or SAO, since those are set in a fantasy world
True, but the point is, Japanese normalfags, or most of them at least, don't watch "otaku anime" anyway, I doubt they even care about its existence. The industry is already relying on otakus. You could have a point if westerners, confused cliches they don't understand, will actively try to ban them, but that's just ridiculous, why would they do that? And if they did, why would anyone listen to them? It's not like the original otaku audience will disappear.
I admit it's a different thing if you're talking about loli doujins, but even then I don't think anyone in Japan will care enough to ban them.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

*confused by cliches

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Not him, but I don't see your point.
SAO and SnK are insanely popular in Japan too, and certainly sold much more than your average moe show, yet moe shows still keep being made.
The popular shit never stopped people from making less profitable stuff aimed at specific audience, that's true for every medium and I don't see how the anime industry would be any different.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

In the end Japan declares loli/shota doujins illegal (this could happen for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics)
The fact that you think that Japan would ban loli due to the olympics shows how out of touch with anything in the god damn world you are.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

It's only natural to become more americanized, that is true for Japan and for Italy as well, that will affect anime too, moe will die soon and we'll get a SnK clone every season, just wait.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

平成28年
not 2016

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez