WTF?!?!
Hang yourself.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

It's fucking beautiful.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

trapfag

Cancerous as usual. As expected of faggot.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

we need a LT for this last chapter!

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

Best end, I'm completely satisfied.

Jacob James
Jacob James

you will never be balls deep in her

William Wright
William Wright

Is this reverse trap?

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

To fans of this manga, just curious: do any of you have homosexual feelings, given how some of you ship Mizuki and Mizuki's friend? Mizuki is really cute as a girl but knowing she was originally a boy doesn't feel right for me. I probably would have liked it better if Mizuki was a girl from the start, albeit a tomboy.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

This is the ending I've wished for from chapter 1

I've always wished to be the little girl

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Not here. I was attracted to the the female characteristics.
Hell, Mizuki makes a very adorable girl which pulls that protective feelings on one.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

I would have preferred if Mizuki stayed a guy but I'm with you, user. Best-boy-end was the only acceptable end.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Mizuki ending up as a boy but still wearing girl clothes and being girly
TakeruXTrapMizuki end

Even I wouldn't hope for something this good

Logan James
Logan James

Japan isn't nearly gay enough for perfection on this level quite yet. Soon though. Soon.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Someone get me the Jp scans and I'll translate every page here.

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

HOLY FUCK!

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

W-wait. Best boy won? She's staying as a girl?

FUCK YES YES YES YES!

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

disgust.jpeg

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

MODS

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

I always believe Mizuki was originally born a girl but was cursed by some god with her family's memory about her true gender getting changed. Loki just made things right again.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

She's infinitely cuter now. Best end, trapfags BTFO.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

LEWD LEWD LEWD

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

So basically the entire manga was about some kid with gender dysphoria realizing that it wants to be a female and getting a sex change? Well this can go right back into the fucking trash.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

NO! SHE'S MINE!

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

WTF?!?!?

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

final chapter
while we EOPs are stuck at chapter 75

I don't know why scanlation takes so long. Autists trying to pretty it up and make it perfect.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

will they fuck?

David Hill
David Hill

Of course. Now Mizuki is a real girl forever.

I feel blessed.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

anons? HRt when?

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Already on it

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

she/he/xi initiates the contact

what a slut

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

from watching actual body switch hentai this relationship won't end well.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

I don't care if they are boy-boy, girl-girl, boy-girl, Satan-Robot, if they have chemistry and both have a great dynamic I will like to see both together.
I don't will cry if they don't marry , since Bakuretsu hunter don't make a series end a butthurt

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Mizuki looked like a little girl even as a boy. So no. And applying homo logic from 3D and use the same principles on 2D just does not work. Because they drew a girl and called it a boy from chapter 1. Is like how 100% of straight people masturbate to traps, but no one goes for those bara gay doujins.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Never. Penises are great.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Already on it.

I've always had pretty damn feminine features, even before hormones. Being a qt is fantastic, I even went full normalfag and have a bf at this point. I used to be really depressed, bored with life, and well, generally unhappy because I always felt like the only thing I've wanted since I was in primary school (to be a girl) was impossible, especially socially and familially. Now, I'm actually happy.

Old hobbies die hard though, I still read VNs for guys and all that, then again, I always would self-insert as the heroines anyway. Also read otomege now, but no fujoshit.

My only regret is that I didn't do this in middle school when I initially thought about doing it. 36-26-36 and I'm 5'9".

Electro scabs suck though, you always look like a wasp attack victim for a year or so until the hair is totally cleared unless you throw on a heavy coat of foundation, which greatly increases the chances of scarring from rubbing. Done face, and half done body/arms. Legs soon^TM.

Thank you zombie Jesus for my genes.

David Cooper
David Cooper

can anyone please give me the sauce i can't find it

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

I'm glad the ride's over. Unsatisfying end but at least I can move on from this cock teasing bullshit.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

xi
They literally could have just used "they" like everyone did before worthless activists started to think their voices matter and decided gender is a social construct or some bullshit

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

I've always had pretty damn feminine features
Thank you zombie Jesus for my genes.

Wow, fuck you
You're everything I want to be but I will instead be forced to kill myself soon because my genetics decided I had to be as manly as possible

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Don't give up hope, user. Different user here. I always felt ugly and manly until I decided to really try looking cute and I'm totes adorbs.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

So what happened

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

long hair
bigger tits

Mizuki finally looks like that girl he used to like

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

I'm 42-38-36 at 5'7'', despite having dieted until I was only bones.
I can only be a square-shaped monster.

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

L-London?

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

If your genetics are bad then being a skeleton will only make you manlier, silly. You need to put on some muscle in the right places and plump up if you wanna be feminine.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

Without HRT getting fatter will only give me a bigger belly and nothing else.
And I'm not starting HRT with a body that doesn't have any chance of success.

Besides, I'm 23.
I'd have to start life as a female at 25, an ugly female soon to be an old ugly female cake.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

42-38-36 at 5'7''
I'm not even sure how that would be possible.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

bigger breasts
Ruined.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

It's actually 5'8'', not that it changes much.
I just have an abnormally wide ribcage.
That leads to a 'tent' effects with the skin, making my waist larger, and ending up on narrow hips.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

The author had zero balls so he went for the easy ending.

Read/re-read Prunus Girl if you want something decent made by someone with actual balls instead.

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

Sounds fucked up man.

45-32-38 at 5'10" here.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Except Prunus Girl was a trap, not gender swapping.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

The author had zero balls so he went for the easy ending.
Not switching back and ending with the male friend ending
Easy ending

Since when?
Eveyone was expecting him to just switch back and end up with Fujiwara, at the start.
that's the easy ending.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Fujiwara would have been the easy ending.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

HOLY SHIT
I was here when the first thaifag translated chapters but then I stopped reading. Damn I can't wait to catch up

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

KorTrans Where?

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Thaifag did Boku Girl? I remember him doing Koe no katachi not this

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Are you sure? Was it another fag who TL'd boku? It was a fag of some sort.Sorry to blog but I just woke up so my mind isn't straight

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Trannies are fucking disgusting. You will never be a cute girl, that only happens in manga.

Happy that Mizuki decided to stay a girl. He was already a girl from the beginning anyway.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

From the pairing with best friend? It was only natural, as the change altered her mind too. If there's any "homosexual feeling" coming from Boku Girl, it should be the fact that the mango makes me want to be a qt grill through magic. I really envy Mizuki.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Yumeko cut her hair

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

Not long now...

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Jesus fuck
Does anyone have advice how to use this site now that it detects blockers? Those fucking ads eat so much cpu and memory on my shitty laptod that it's fucking impossible to it

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Disgusting tranny shit. Kill it with fire.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Why do 3DPDfags have to ruin everything?

You'll never be a cute girl that will be able to give birth and start a family. You can dress the part but that's it.

world being filled with more degenerate faggots

It was a genderbender, and not even a good one at that so you can't expect much and usually they stay girls at the end and get with whatever guy.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

DELETE THIS.

John Bailey
John Bailey

GOOD END

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

i am such an idiot

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Even as a trap it would still be great, stop bringing 3d logic into this you homo

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

girl falling for a boy
gay

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

the only trannies are the anons trying to self insert a gender bender series

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Why doesn't this series have more drawrequests?

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

You faggots realize Mizuki is a real girl right?
No trap nonsense, a genuine biological girl with a woman vagina

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Trannies are fucking disgusting.
As one, I totally agree.
At least, like 99.99% of trannies are.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

finger tip blushing
Lewd.

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

She looks almost smug.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Can he have children?
If he can't get preg that he is a man.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

IS THAT MC?

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Can and will.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

What if Loki turns him back into a man while he is pregnant?

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

If he can't get preg that he is a man.
Infertile women are men, you heard it here first.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Almost all gender bender stories with a possible male love interest end up with the same ending (Idol Pretender, Sekainohate de Aimashou, Remix Heart was leaning het at the end, etc). Most gender bender stories and games that come out these days also have the same focus. Turning back to male was more common in the 90s/early 00s but there was a fair mix of "turn back to male", "lesbian", and "stay female and go het" endings. Honestly I'm a little sick of how predictable this setup has gotten.

Fujiwara would have been the one that would be unconventional in this situation. I would have preferred an ending where Mizuki stayed a woman but chose Fujiwara.

Levi King
Levi King

I don't see any fault in this logic.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Best Friend is best end

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

I'm sorry for your loss. This was my last shot at happiness and it just so happens to be paying off. Haven't gone *totally* fulltime yet because I want to finish arm electro and voice training first, but even my base 'male' voice is androgynous enough that I always get 'ma'amed' or 'ladies'ed when I go shopping alone or with my friends. My boobs aren't huge enough to spill the beans just yet, but they're getting there. Never get weird looks, and guys hit on me occasionally when I go out (usually when I have foundation on because the electro scabs are pretty dang noticeable).

I feel like I won a once-in-a-million lottery and that if I didn't, I'd be dead by now.

It's pretty funny though, I went in with the mentality that 'I'll never be attracted to guys, I like women!' to 'omg he's so hot'. Only have slight bisexual tendencies left toward women. I guess I was always kinda repressing myself since I always self-inserted in hentai and so forth as the girl. Sex is beyond amazing, I can't even fully vocalize how it feels compared to a male orgasm it's so different. Full body contractions, girlish moaning, and all that jazz. Jesus.

Originally I had a full beard so it hid most of my facial features and made my face look alot more masculine than I actually was. Once that was nixed things improved MARKEDLY.

I am almost a Christmas cake though, about to turn 24. RIP.

that will be able to give birth and start a family.

I know, it makes me cry a bit whenever I think about not being able to have kids. A-at least I can adopt, right?

Sorry, there's no hope for you with that chest. My underbust is like 29"-30", and that's around average for western women, esp. when you take into account that I'm 5'9". Even a few inches larger than that can kill you, unless you're horrifically overweight or ridiculously tall.

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

Because you're a moron, I know.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

soon

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

I would have preferred an ending where Mizuki stayed a woman but chose Fujiwara
I would have preferred a non het ending because I need to feel progressive

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Eroe's thing was cool but looking at impressions on /d/ for the massive sequel and spinoff thing he just did, it looks like he did the same setup two more times and they both had the same ending (het/motherhood end), which is sort of my problem. I want variety, but almost everything that comes out these days just goes for the same ending.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Sorry, there's no hope for you

Even though I know already, it's a new depth of despair every time I'm told that

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

there are no magic mirrors in the world
you will never find that mysterious dark website that turns you into a girl
hormones aren't magical pills that make you cute like an actual girl
no one will ever love you like this because you are a disgusting freak[/img]
I started it a month ago if spiro counts as a start

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

I'm fine with het endings, but I've seen this same ending so many times recently and zero "return to male" or "lesbian" endings. I've been into this genre since Viz was still publishing Ranma 1/2 but it's gotten really stale over the past few years.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

This post

It's literally impossible for you to look like a 2D trap or qt, at most you'll look like a a twink with a bunch of make-up caked on your face or a fish faced horror like caitlyn jenner.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Jesus Christ spoiler that shit

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

adoption

No point if it's not biologically. Might as well get a breeding cow or save up alot and wait for those wombs.

How mentally sound are you?

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

wow I really fucked that tag up didn't I?

Josiah James
Josiah James

tranny blogshit
Kill yourselves, you're disgusting.

Blake King
Blake King

Stale in terms of endings, I should say. This isn't to shit on Eroe's stuff, it's very well put together. I'd just prefer it if creators would mix things up more and there was a wider variety of endings these days.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

I'm really glad that the standard for transexuals in ignorant popular culture is people like Jenner or 50 year old men in dresses.
It means that all actual transexuals can live well because the public is completely estranged to the concept of passing trannies.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

That's dumb. Shes 100% female now.
Doesn't matter whats in the mind.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

I can only find translations up to 70 am i a stupid newfag and cant find the rest that are translated or is that all we have for now?

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

The former.

Asher Price
Asher Price

I see what you're getting at, but I will never, ever tire of motherhood endings for gender bender material. It's the perfect way to end these types of stories as far as I'm concerned.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

I'm glad it wasn't a homo end.
Fuck off faggots.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Nah. You have a shitty perception of trans people because you aren't even aware of those who are stealthed, only the ones that fail.

I don't need make-up to 'pass' or anything, it just makes me look nicer. I pass even with my bfs sweater and ill-fitting jeans on. Think whatever you want to think to make yourself feel better.

I'm a quarter of the age of when Caitlyn did this. The results aren't even barely comparable.

I'm somewhat mentally sound, like, I'm probably roughly as sane as my cis girlfriends. Actually being able to feel emotions kinda make rock-hard stability impossible.

I'm taking cooking classes at the moment so I can make my bf happy and I handle all the chores at home. I just like being a housewife and, well, loving someone. For someone who was filled with so many negative emotions for most of their life, this whole transitioning thing opened a whole new chapter in it, and was the impetus for actually becoming a cheerful, optimistic person. I'm probably closer to the genki archetype if anything at this point, I have boundless amounts of energy and I'm filled with so much positivity that I want to share it with everyone around me. I've gotten verryyyy touchy-feely, lots of hugs, kisses, cuddling and all that. I'm a little afraid that I've become somewhat overbearing sometimes.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

It means that all actual transexuals can live well because the public is completely estranged to the concept of passing trannies.

The public is unfamiliar with the concept of passing trannies because they are rare.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Post pictures of trannies that don't look like dog faced monsters or dudes with make-up caked on their face. You will always have the physical anatomy of a man, you will always have the hands of a man and the boxy shoulders of a man, no matter how much of a twink you are.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

I'm a quarter of the age of when Caitlyn did this. The results aren't even barely comparable.

When did you start?

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

Why would you lie on the internet senpai?

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

He thinks others cannot tell he is a trannie, so he is not actually lying.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Almost all gender bender stories with a possible male love interest end up with the same ending
You're really limiting things with that though. If the series shows the possibility of the character that formerly was only attracted to females to falling for a male after gender bending, it's clear that they're going in the direction of the character changing due to the gender bending, so the male love interest becomes the most likely result.

There are many gender bender stories with no love male love interest, and, in fact, those are the only ones that seem to get animated adaptations, like Twintails. Aren't we getting another one too next season with a nazi loli or something?

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

The only 'passing' tranny got a sex change and loads of good plastic surgery at an early age.

Trannies are disgusting creatures and I hate this gender movement for the mentally ill.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

You're delusional because you think you pass.
You pass as an ugly girl at best.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

The sex change is the only thing that has zero impact on how well someone passes (unless completely naked), and if you start HRT before puberty you're anatomically indistinguishable from a genetical female.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

MODS

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Removing the balls
Not important

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

you will always have the hands of a man and the boxy shoulders of a man, no matter how much of a twink you are.

My hands are as small as my mom's. My wrists are smaller than the smallest of the smallest bracelet sizes (something like 5"~). My waist is almost as small as a supermodel (26", supermodels usually have 24"), I have an average underbust for a girl, I have slender girlish legs and moderate hips. Delicate facial bone features, leaning toward more 'beautiful/pretty' than 'cute'. Moderately-sized chest. Size 8 1/2 US women's shoe size, which is literally average. Shoulders are normal width for a girl.

I have very few 'clockable' features.

Okay, maybe a third. She's like, what, 66 or something now? I'm 23, almost 24, and I started when I had just turned 22.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

HRT does the same thing without requiring any permanent physical mutilation anyway.

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Maybe as an ugly manly looking female. I guess you pass in the regard of ''wow that is one ugly chick'' instead of them saying dude.

Gratz.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

Why would you keep a penis if you're trying to be female anyway? Removing the balls+hrt is way more effective.

Brayden James
Brayden James

Trannies actually believe this

Do you think a real socially aware human being is going to call you a sir when you're a dude in a dress? do you think they're thinking "Wow what a beautiful woman"

No they're thinking you look like a fucking dude in a dress and they should just nod and move on. There is no such thing as a transexual that passes off as a female, they always have some "off" feature that anyone but the most drunken of frat boys can recognize.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Michael Keikaku is one that comes to mind that had both (had a lesbian ending AND motherhood), Ruen Rouga's also done some stories with endings outside of "protagonist goes het" (Soul Chain had the protagonist getting dicked the entire manga but he/she stayed faithful to the princess in the end, Nyotaika was a very interesting take in general).

Twintails isn't really the same since the protagonist there only turns into a girl to fight outside of a single volume, and the nazi loli one isn't even remotely romance focused. Gender bender stories that get anime adaptations these days don't seem to be too focused on the actual gender bending for anything other than as a joke or as fanservice.

I'd kill for a Shishunki Bitter Change anime adaptation. That one's pretty chill and is actually doing interesting things with the body swap concept.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

HOLY FUCK MODS

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

Someone already said it in the thread, but people like you are a godsend for any passing tranny.
Pop culture has so ingrained in everyone's minds that trannies are all 40yo dudes in dresses, that people that made it will pretty much never need to fear anyone clocking them.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Instead you don't even register because you're just an ugly ass girl.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Humour me

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Uses this same argument again
Posts no evidence of passing trannies or ones that don't look like fat white men in drag.

Okay I'll humor you at least the amount of trannies that do pass are so impossibly small either way that the majority of people that DO go through a sex change will always look ugly as fuck.

And you completely miss my point, no one is fooled by a passing tranny, you look like a man trying to look like a woman, that is undeniable. People acknowledge that and simply don't say anything because you're just an abnormal nutcase to them or a really ugly woman.

Either way shouldn't you be on /lgbt/ sharing tips on how to shave your beard.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

I remember when threads for this series were fun, and not full of cancerous trannyshit. I suppose this was inevitable, though. At least now it'll finally fuck off forever

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

This entire post is so cringe worthy.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

yeah right faggot
pics

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Gender bender stories that get anime adaptations these days don't seem to be too focused on the actual gender bending for anything other than as a joke or as fanservice.
I blame Ranma for this.

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

This is a boy

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Waiting on translation, can't peek before then.

I'm dying.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

No, it isn't. Fuck off crossboarder.

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Well, the series you're mentioning there are hentai or very heavy echi.

In anything more standard you'd only see the main character starting to be attracted to males after gender bending if the series is going in the direction of the character changing due to gender bending. They wouldn't just randomly throw in an element like that.

Of course, some series still end up without a definite conclusion, in spite of that - see Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare, which although had the last chapters focusing on the relationship between the "male childhood friend turned into a girl" and main hero, the ending itself still was fairly inconclusive.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Can't we just have nice threads again.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Yeah, just ban the lgbt fags back to their containment board.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

So where the final few chapters been translated or are we still waiting?

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

They'll need to do a C-section.
Also, he'll get the money the brits promised to a first pregnant biological man. Seems like a win.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

In truth, this thread went to toilet because some anons who didn't read the whole manga came to shitpost at Takeru x Mizuki ending being gay, despite it being obvious and expected to anyone who accompanied the TLs.

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

what's worse than the blogs is the people endlessly bitching about them and shitting up threads even more

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Loki left forever, she can't meddle with Mizuki anymore.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

No I'm pretty sure it's the blogs.

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

Liked and subscribed.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Yeah no. /lgbt/ shitters need to fuck off and stop blogging.

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Get a load of this heterosexual

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Finally an author that doesn't go full cuckold and actually gives the good end

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

draw a girl
call it a boy
2 years later finally calls it a girl
Why does everything needs to be so complicated those days?

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Just like the rule that /pol/ needs to stay in /pol/, /lgbt/ should be made to stay in /lgbt/.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Make a thread about it.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

girly boys turned into girls struggling to accept they're girls is cute, that's why.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

this image just reinforces how much better short hair on him is than long hair
soft lips blush effect has also gotten shitty the past few months
lost willy mizuki > girl mizuki > willy bearing mizuki

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Who /here since the first thread/ here?

I can't believe its finally over.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

5'7" 42-38-36
only bones
grandmother, what large bones you have! i don't think that's how that works.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

Same here. The second half really dragged.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

I'm, it was a great ride. In a way, it's relief it's over, as we've lost our translator midway, although I really wish the author made a 2nd cour slice of life with their lives now as a couple...

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Aerus ended up being childish as fuck, what a shame.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

Is somebody gonna put these chapters on batoto

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

And at the last stretch too.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Probably never, as everything after what's already on batoto are from TLs, which didn't get any typesetting, cleaning, etc.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

>>141266024
Does your boyfriend know he is a faggot?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page