Who is best PMMM/MSMM girl and why is it Sayaka?

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

Who is best PMMM/MSMM girl and why is it Sayaka?

All urls found in this thread:
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/477617/#486300
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/477617/#486529_16
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141250649/#141259354
http://w0s.jp/madoka-magica/feature/concept-movie
http://desustorage.org/a/search/username/Kyoko%27s%20l0ve/
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141075059/#141082784
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/140236705/#140270952_1
https://desustorage.org/_/search/text/Kevin/username/Apple/
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/140860128/#140881827
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Fuck off

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

She really is.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

But Kyoko is precious.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

homu

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Kyouko beat Madoka, Mami and Sayaka in the latest poll. And was close behind Homura.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Because blue hairs

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Please dont post madoka threads from Sup Forums. You know who comes.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Because blue justice.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

The best girl.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

You should feel ashamed for posting best girl in a shitty tumblr gif though.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Madoka is purest though.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

Purity is overrated.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

As long as no one posts crack we should be fine.

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Sayaka a bestest.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

She

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Then don't make them.
Especially with a tumblr filename OP or purposely mentioning said user as if you want to spark conflict.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Best ship and best girls.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

Posing actual best ship and best girls.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Congrats on both making it in the final poll.

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

reminder that madoka is a plot device

James Foster
James Foster

everyone is a plot device.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

seigi no bakata is always best

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

I don't know much about Sayaka, but she keeps showing up in my dreams.

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

FORCED characters

Jason King
Jason King

Go watch Madoka now and decide for yourself whether she's best girl
pro tip: she is

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

I've seen Madoka. I've seen the movies, too.

I feel like alone in not having strong feelings for any of them.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

I think they're all best except Mami.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

When I first watched the TV show I literally couldn't care less for anyone except for Homura. Then I rewatched it again and again and I found a new kind of appreciation for Sayaka, Kyouko and Mami, it doesn't really help that the episode where Kyouko really shines is overshadowed by episode 10.

Yeah, I have read the Mami and Kyouko spin off but I can't bring myself to care for her as much as I do for the other megucas.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Sayaka, Kyouko and Mami
and Madoka*

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

So who is mami paired with? And if nobody can i just imagine a normal relationship with her?

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

She's paired with the cake, what are you talking about?

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Anyone else really like the TIES doujin?

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Fuck off and die. You can even do that in a different order if you want, as long as you die at some point in the process.

You literally refuse to not shit up threads. You're not even a fan of Madoka, so I have no idea why you keep coming back here.

Mason King
Mason King

you will never have a sayaka who will make a faustian bargain just so you can finish your mixtape

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

I don't think I'm who you're talking about. I was just curious. I'm sorry to have upset you so much.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Oh, no. I am 100% sure who you are. And pretty much everyone else is as well.

And I don't die because I'm upset. I tell you to do it because you are straight up worthless as a person. And the thing you cause is damage where ever you go. So you being alive is only a negative thing.

That doujin shits on the characters and is thus very low quality content.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

So that's a "no" then

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

I'm sorry you disagree? I honestly have no idea who you think I am, but, I appreciate that this person upset you.

Sorry again, /a/non.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

and then go fuck her boring rich friend anyway

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

logical reason for what is state
durrr ur upset
Nah, it seems you are the who upset. Seeing as how you are blinded by your rage.

Again, you're a shit person, and you're not worth of the sperm cell it took to make you.

Even if you weren't someone else, you'd still be in the wrong for supporting content like that doujin.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Yes, I am.

https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/477617/#486300
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/477617/#486529_16

Yeah!

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Oh, just when conflict is stirring up you appear.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Man, he is genuinely mentally ill, do not respond to him.
inb4 he accuses me of being you

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

I'm going to leave you alone now, you seem very passionate about whatever this person did to upset you. I'm going to suggest you relax, but I doubt you'll take it to heart.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Hi I'm new to these threads. Why are you tripping? Is namefagging a meme in Modaka threads?

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Fuck off

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

I thought it was obvious LoC, ACK and Apple were the same person.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Awful, what else.

William Hall
William Hall

I don't think he's mentally ill. He's clearly very upset about this though. Thanks for the warning.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Samefag. fuck off, ACK.

Ignore ACK. Madoka threads have many tripfriends.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

No, it's just you trying to force asumptions without any valid evidence to back it up.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Madoka threads have many tripfriends.
Yes, and that is to their detriment
You are the worst

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

ACK
Sure thing, m8

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

I like how you have been trying really hard over the past few weeks to try and do the whole "I'll say I'm samefagging before you say it, so that way it looks wrong" nonsense.

That doesn't work, you moron.

And the fact you refuse to accept that you're not making anyone upset is a huge tell to who you are. Maybe if you actually took your meds you'd be able to think coherently enough to convince people of the things you say.

Other things you are clearly avoiding intentionally addressing is how bad that doujin is. And you do it on purpose, so again, it's clear who you are.

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Yes. I am ack

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Just doing a rough guess in my head, I'd say that you are about 77% of all the tripfags in Madoka threads because constantly make new ones for samefagging purposes.

William Lewis
William Lewis

Oh I have plenty of evidence for it.

William Foster
William Foster

You are a shit who is destined to be killed by Mods soon, ACK.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

You know what I find really, really fucking funny?
How you so mentally handicapped that you think "using words" means "is mad and autistic". Which is ironic, because you thinking that means you are literally autistic.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

Kill yourself.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

That so?
Please elaborate.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

I liked that you tried to link a Japanese article and claimed it was about how someone said shipping crack is bad, and everyone else said he was wrong. But all the comments were actually agreeing with him, and you didn't realize this because you can't actually read or speak Japanese.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

I am ack.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Sure, on one condition. Prove to me you're actually a fan of Madoka.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

I can give you an example of every Madoka thread for it;
thread starts off normally
after several posts someone posts a pic of x crack ship
ACK shows up immediately after
LoC then shows up as if on cue
And this, in every thread, just rinse and repeat
LoC then shows up magically
And Apple openly defends ACK, no person in their right mind would do that, only the culprit himself.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

I use ack's writing style to troll people on other sites, it is actually really funny.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Want to know something funny? Every person who uses the term "ACK" refuses to actually give a single shred of proof that "ACK" is even real, what "ACK" did wrong, and all ignore how there are IRC logs that prove there are many people against crack shit.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

Do you genuinely not realize people (or individiual if you prefer) are talking about you? I can get most of your delusions but that one always made me laugh.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

ACK shitposted earlier in another thread.

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Any thread that hints at yuri he shows up. Which is why all yuri needs to be banned off Sup Forums

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Madoka threads have many tripfriends.
You've acknowledged the problem. That's step one.

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

Yuri threads were always fine, way before this faggot appeared, along with Madoka threads. Just report him.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Or, you know, have certain users calm there asses down with the spamming and actually behave civilly.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Yeah the problem here is that he ban evades. He's like a cockroach that keeps coming back no matter how many times you crush it.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Lawnchair is a faggot, but you are stupid if you think the tripfags are the problems in those threads.

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

See? It's not hard to tell who you are.

You literally refuse to actually state specifically what this "ACK" does wrong or what makes them "bad". While the only thing you use to identify who these people as "ACK", is being against crack and being able to explain their stance. Which are by no means exclusive traits.

Straight up, no bullshit, directly answer this question:
What did ACK do wrong.

David Howard
David Howard

Reporting does nothing, he has infinite proxies. Just take it back to /u/ and have them deal with him.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Why /u/? /trash/ is a btter place for this faggot.

Christian Long
Christian Long

What did ACK do wrong
Alright, fine i will try. Ack is obnoxious, he thinks everyone is samefagging, gets pissed about certain content, and will flip out if you say otherwise. He is constant with his pursuit like only someone genuinely insane could be.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

The problem with Madoka threads is that they're generals where everyone just ERPs and namefags and there's no discussion. We've run out of things to say about the show. The threads could still be tolerable as shitty imagedumps and regurgitated opinions, but that doesn't even work because tripfags show up and just spam garbage so we can't shitpost properly. So yeah tripfags are a large part of the problem with Madoka threads, and you are stupid if you think otherwise.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Look at how many posts in a row you have been talking to yourself, and literally every single post you out right refuse to actually say what this person does wrong. Do you really think this doesn't stand out?

See how I'm point out one of your traits? That trait being you refuse to support your claim in anyway, and you do this constantly. That's a trait that anyone can observe.

And what's funny is that you are so retarded new and entitled. You are new, and you think it's crazy that people are against your shipping shit. But that has ALWAYS been a thing on this site. Always. And you came from tumblr, where you thought it was normal, and that why it was so weird for you here.

Grayson James
Grayson James

Yuri is not the problem here. Sup Forums has plenty of comfy yuri threads that aren't tuined by faggots like the one that lurks here and anti-/u/fags. The problem here is that he's so obsessed with "canon" pairings that he will think that no one is allowed to draw fanart of whichever ship goes against what he likes.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Doesn't help that he is actually a scanlator that feels the yuri fanbase owes him gratitudes or some shit AND is forcing his opinions on the fanbase's throat.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Okay, you guys. I wonder about the attack against me now. I guess if the cause is the exposure about pachinko by me yesterday. I, personally, think ACK is an agent of NWO because he has prevented us from revealing the true.

see
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141250649/#141259354

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

the *truth

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

>>141279463
Your right, ACK can be many people, but you have a very recognisable posting style and thus people know who you are when you post. Thus, ACK is your unofficial title. Proof is not need, ACK. You are ACK, ACK. And everyone knows you are ACK and refers to you as ACK.
Stop with this retarded shit of trying to say you are not ACK, ACK.

William Howard
William Howard

Why did mods bother banning him? He just comes back in 10 seconds does a copy pasta and then talks about a conspiracy with that one mod.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Madoka threads
IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE THERE IS ONLY WAR

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Because the cancer is going to spread in other threads unrelated to yuri/madoka threads if left unchecked

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

No one gives a fuck about you holy shit kill yourself

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Yeah, if you had a relationship with Mami you'd end up as Nagisa's father figure and that's fine with me.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Sayaka is the only character that feels like a real person

Madoka is a retardedly perfect angel
Mami is too wise and level-headed for her years
Homura is a psychotic mindbroken edgelord
Kyoko is a regular edgelord

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

>>141280862
Since when is making valid arguments and explaining yourself obnoxious. You need define obnoxious and show how it applies.
But you really dont have logical arguments. You start out with a decent point. Then you get angry and accuse people of samefagging and start insulting them.
I mean you linked two posts that have nothing to do with me, said it was me, and will refuse to believe otherwise.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Except you.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

pumpkin.

John Butler
John Butler

I'd like to see some research on the personality disorders of tripfags. There's something wrong with you.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

>>141281031
He basically denies everything that is against him.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

edge
edgelord
Yeah no, the only unrealistic character is Madoka.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

I think your evaluations of the other megucas are terrible, but you're definitely right about Sayaka feeling very real.

William Kelly
William Kelly

>>141280862
No, there is no "typing style", that's just what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better
Large walls of text, combined with linking to a bunch of random people + the use of the word samefag 10x in a row.
Also constantly saying
everyone
Just you

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Is Mami a pedo?

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

You confirmed you are an agent. LOL.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

These fucking threads man. We can never have a serious discussion because of you-know-who.

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Sure haven't heard this one before.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

No because she's still underage herself.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Because of You?

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

It wouldn't be quite as bad if people would refrain from provoking and engaging him. But we apparently have learned exactly zero lessons since this started years ago.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Nobody ever provoked him or mentionned him in an earlier thread, and then 12 hours later, he appeared to shitpost the same bullshit.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

>>141281168
No, and I even explained how those posts are yours and the common trait they all share
You did, but nothing you said was conclusive evidence of samefagging. You have their werid way of assuming that a single shred of evidence is proof.
Save for the fact I do, and so does everyone else against crack.
Only one person genuinely gets this mad about crack ships. The rest just ignore it or do one sentence things like
that is not true!

The actions you take in each individual post are bad
That is the thing, you keep saying that, but if the posts you link are not mine, i have none of the blame no matter how many you link.
And again, the arguments are flawless, and you will not even address those either. You'll just name call and spam crack.
I see you post this a lot, what argument specifically are you talking about.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Posting canon ship.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

good taste op

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

inb4 "bulge"
No, she's only three years older.

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

I though about just filtering the word samefag, but that messes with other threads as well.

John Smith
John Smith

The funny thing is that no one has done anything to provoke him in this thread either. I haven't seen a single crack ship being posted.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

tfw no mom like Tomohisa

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

You can not mention him either, which one user did at the top.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

How is ACK being defended by Apple?

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

>>141281031
Again, see how you refuse to actually saying anything other than baseless claims? It's constant through out all of your posts.

Large walls of text
No, many people actually type out explain their points. You are just autistic and think that actually explaining your stance is crazy.

combined with linking to a bunch of random people
It's not random people. It's all you. And the word samefag is used constantly on this site. Because it's anonymous, and retards like you think they can abuse that to look like they are the majority.

everyone
Just you
Also something that's said very often on this site.

Sure is funny how "all" these people take issue with the fact that someone posts some words and make valid arguments, and these same people take no issue at all with literally destroying a thread and spamming it until the absolute image limit with crack saying things "lol u mad, xdd loil mad!!" the whole way.

Wonder why 'ALL' these people refuse to address the exact same point.

you said was conclusive evidence
When that same trait appears 100% of the time it's very much so conclusive. It's literally 100%. You can't even help yourself when it's pointed out.

Only one person genuinely gets this mad about crack ships
See? You literally REFUSE to accept you're not making anyone mad with crack spamming. Why? What does that even matter. Why do you care so much about making people mad?

ignore it
one sentence things
Literal autism. Please look up the symptoms.

And you didn't even reply to what I said. That line wasn't about getting mad at crack, it was about making valid arguments.

but if the posts you link are not mine
EVERY single one. Even the one you are making right this second.

what argument specifically are you talking about.
All of them.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

Pretty much these sparked conflict.
An awful doujin was brought up then LoC tripfag happened to appear once things were getting bad.

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

Like i said, just ban these fucking yuri threads and he goes away.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Or everyone could just spam yuri. Hopefully he will kill himself.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Apple acts like a big pussy around him, telling people to stop posting Kyousaya because people doing so are just using the characters and the pairing in order to bait ACK. There's also Apple quite literally agreeing with ACK that there's a samefag in these threads that posts all of the crack content. Basically the is no reason not to think that ACK and Apple aren't the same person.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Sorry, i meant crack yuri

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

damn mmm mm MMM this thread is some Good Shit love this madoka doujin slapfighting

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

god damn this is some reddit shit

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

I understood well NWO is struggling with the exposure about the truth of pachinko business. Many Pachinko are run by Korean Japanese or Korean. Madoka, Evangelion,.. etc are parts of the advertisements. Pachinko is a source of money for North Korea. If North Korea were not between China and South Korea, China would be adjacent to South Korea as a capitalist country. Chinese Capitalists can not get cheap labors due to Chinese totalitarian economic collapse any longer.

Bye.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Welp. The KyouSaya bit I sort of stick by. After something a while ago I wouldn't be surprised though chances are I am wrong. The second part is really just for Lawnchair who is extremely annoying.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

It's always your fault.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

I want tripfags /out/

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

This is the only show I feel justified in hating for the fanbase.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

End yourself, Dog of ACK.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

Can you go fight a crusade against animal cruelty or something like that instead?
There are worse things in the world then crack content of fiction characters that you can get worked up over, you know.
Seriously, why is THIS the thing you have chosen to dedicate your free time to?
Go join a political party and bitch about the apposite side. Go bitch about how corporations are destroying the middle class. Anything, please.
Why is crack your fucking red button issue? What's so jarring about it is how insanely pointless this is. You put a lot of energy into something that literally DOES NOT MATTER.
Even if it's morally wrong or whatever, there are plenty of other tragic crimes against humanity out there that could use your devotion... why THIS?

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Uh-oh, you said "worked up", therefore implying that he is anything other than totally stoic about this whole issue. You fucked up.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

What will Mami's role be in the next project?

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

O look there we go, samefagging again.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

she's going to be the tittymonster that the other girls have to beat using the power of friendship

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Does KyouSaya not get used for triggering someone lile Kevin-kun?

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

who?

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

You wouldn't a Nightstalker.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Of course not, though it was kinda common back then he'd get himself triggered over it.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

Can you please respond to this who cares if I'm same fagging or not. I legitimately want to know why anti crack shipping is so important to you over everything else that's horrible in the world... why is THIS the thing that you want to fight against? Isn't there anything else in the world that you think is even just a little worse that could use you fighting against it?

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

Ah, so I am wrong.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

I feel like he would end up being a feminazi or something, so i am more content he remains here.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Because you are "degrading the character" guise.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

I'm more interested in knowing who's the gayest

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Homura without a doubt.

Jackson James
Jackson James

Black by far. Red possibly, The rest are straight.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Because you are gay?

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

I'd rank Homura top follow by Kyouko then Sayaka since she's getting comfy with Kyouko.
Madoka in the concept sounds as if she needs to be by Homura's side.

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

Definitely not Madoka.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Mami is the gayest meguca in my opinion. Even more than Homura.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

I want to rape a clara doll

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

When are you going to learn to stop making Madoka threads until there is new content?

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

It's sad that he makes such a big deal about always responding to everything someone says, but when someone makes a solid point against him or asks him a serious question he just reverts to samefag acuatations or name calling. It's a pretty solid defence mechanism you've got there, ACK.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

nothing is wrong to make threads about good oldie anime

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Official Japanese rankings from Madogatari:
Homu > Kyou > Mado > Sayacunt > Mami

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

why is it Sayaka?

Because she´s hetero when other puella magis mate other girls, dont like men

John James
John James

PMMM/MSMM

kill urself

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Was hetero*

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Mamifags BTFO.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

There is something seriously wrong in making them when they are inhabited solely by the artist formerly known as A.C.K. and the Tripfag Circlejerk

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

I've got big news for you.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Final tally for top 10 SHAFT characters at Madogatari
1. Shinobu
2. Homu
3. Senjougahara
4. Kyouko
5. Hachikuji
6. Hanekawa
7. Madoka
8. Fucking Sengoku
9. Sayaka
10. Tie between Yuno and Erio Touwa

Mami and Nagisa nowhere to be seen.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

8 May result
1 bat
2 homu
3 crab
4 Kyou
5 snail
6 cat
7 Mado
8 snake
9 Sayak
10 Yuno, Erio

toplel

Aaron White
Aaron White

Still think Sayaka should be at least above Madoka.
Glad she still made the list though.

Ian Price
Ian Price

It is when they're Madoka threads.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Official rankings from people with good taste:
Sayakachan > all other, non-Sayakachans

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Sayaka is officially below Snake. She is literally worse than shit.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Mamifags double BTFO.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

I don't even know who that is

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

And Sayakafags are worse than snekfags

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

lel the rankings would be a lot funnier/infuriating if you did.

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Anyone else getting mixed feelings on this image?

David Myers
David Myers

Mami lower than widebitch and literally who
why is this allowed

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Why is Sayaka so unpopular in Japan? She's one of the well-rounded characters along with Homura. Mami and Kyouko might be more superficially likable, I guess, but they were very underdeveloped and slightly inconsistent in my opinion. And Madoka did practically nothing but cry until Episode 8 – in fact, all the buildup towards her character was accomplished by Homura.

Given all of this, why isn't Sayaka more popular? Is it because she doesn't represent a fetish?

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

bakaness is not a fetishism in japan

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Unpopukar? Every meguca individually is massively popUlar. She's just one of the least popular ones if you compare it to the likes of Homura and Madoka.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Contemplating the saga of Sayakachan should cause emotions. She had high points and very low points in her life.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

She's only marginally less popular than the others really, and given that this is a hugely popular show it's not like it's a big deal. People like to overstate her unpopularity.

Mason Green
Mason Green

Yeah, being the least popular meguca doesn't mean she's unpopular. She's still more popular than half the cast of Monogatari and whatever the fuck else SHAFT has ever made.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

That's the thing though, I'm not sure why people like Madoka over any of the Megucas except maybe Mami. From a certain point of view, all she had to do was finally respond to Homura's struggle and become God. Which was a big deal in itself but hardly a point in her overall characterization.

David Perez
David Perez

She may have felt like 2, but she will always be my 1.5

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

She's paired with Homura. She get's the Homu bump.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Main girls are usually pretty popular.
And she's cute.

This too.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

The damn show is named after Madoka, of course she will be popular. On the other hand I never understood why Mami was so popular even more than Sayaka and Kyouko when she died 3 episodes in and didn't even have any significant development like Kyouko did.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

On the other hand I never understood why Mami was so popular even more than Sayaka and Kyouko when she died 3 episodes in and didn't even have any significant development like Kyouko did
Don't forget spontaneously murdering Kyouko the moment she learned the truth about witches.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Just because Sayaka is well written doesn't mean she's likable.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Mami's popularity was soaring before episode 3 even hit, and just continued from there despite her being dead. She's one of the things about the show that makes a big impact when you first start watching, I mean her design and theme and everything is just really cool.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Diabetically cute.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Possibly even the cutest.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

She also gets some decent roles in the manga spin-offs. She's a bad ass in Oriko, the main character in TDS, and waifubait in Mami's Everyday Life. And who knows what the concept movie has in store for her.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Not enough to justify her beating megucas that are far better written and fleshed out.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Does Homura enjoy getting her neck licked

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

the concept movie
What

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Mami lower than widebitch and literally who

Say that to my face nigger not online and see what happens.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

Haven't you heard? She's the central character in the Rebellion sequel.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

Well, popularity is a fickle and mysterious thing, it's never that straightforward. Design is like 80% of it I think.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

In the end it is Sayakafags who will continue to be blown out.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Yeah I bet no one would care for her if she was flat and was plain looking.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

I knew there was a new project brewing but I didn't know it was a movie. And MAMI is the central character? Not Sayaka?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Well we don't know anything concrete yet, but the Shaft CEO said that Mami was going to be "like Guan Yu from The Romance of Three Kingdoms". And in the concept movie she's riding some sort of Charlotte-shaped space station down to Earth and looking really pissed.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

I really hope Homura gets her ass handed to her. That Mami vs. homura fight was delicious.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

Mami
Guan Yu

I think Homura is going to be fine.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Madoka's so goddamn cute.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

She's going to let her pride get her in trouble and kill herself instead of getting captured?

Fuck the Shu!

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Sketch of scene from latest concept movie.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

This is how J-list is advertised now.
Thanks, Shaft and/or Aniplex. The face of purity and goodness and hope is being used to sell sex toys to otaku.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

I dont trust this since i don't see this mentioned anywhere outside of one source.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

wat?

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

It's been mentioned since December.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

implying
I hate the fact this ship has become associated with shitposting

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Stop. Go away.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Why does she sounds 30 years old?

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Come again?

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

It's your fault.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

http://w0s.jp/madoka-magica/feature/concept-movie

Concept movie differences. It's in Moon though.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

tfw I only went Tokyo Madogatari
tons of concept movie update after Tokyo Madogatari
fucking shaft

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Mfw I turned down a ticket to the Osaka venue because I had already seen the leaked video

There was even more added for Nagoya.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

has the sayaka white knights come and raid?

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

i feel your pain brother...

Christian Young
Christian Young

The order of the Sayaka White Knights is on long standby since the end of the Sayakawars. But we stand always at the ready to defend the honor of the blue maiden.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

They became an old unfunny meme a long time ago user

John Ward
John Ward

Too damn cute.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

Why they so perfect?

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Sold her soul for dic, died a virgin.
Such tragedy

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

See, what to know how I know you have double standards and not a single thing you say is valid?

Because your whole "crusade" nonsense and
"putting a lot of time into it" could be said for all the crack spamming as well.

Furthermore, you know what else proves you're scum? You're taking issue with someone doing something good and saying that the people doing bad should just be left alone to their own ends.

pointless this is
DOES NOT MATTER
No, you are ruining the fandom. The force that supports the series. The force that produces fan content. The force that translate, scans, typesets, subs, etc. The force that provides a place for discussion. And you ruin it. These are material things that people enjoy and YOU make everyone lose them. Why do find it so hard to understand that many people take issue with you when you are making everyone lose out on things they enjoy.

Yeah, oddly enough, most people aren't autistic and able to remain level headed and calm is most if not all circumstances.

This literally never happened in the history of ever. You are always the one who resorts to spamming and namecalling, see

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

well, sayaka is my favorite because i think her development as a character is very well done (in a tragic sense obviously) and i also like her design most

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

At least, she's in the same world where my waifu lives

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

WATASHI WA RASPBERRY

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Liking Sayaka for the right reasons

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

I'll ask again faggots. Why they so perfect?

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Because Homura is a Homo

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Sleep now

Sleep, and dream of Sayakachan

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Sleep is for the weak.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

You just can't quit.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Autism so mind crippling you can't even function on a basic human level. I have no idea what makes you such an awful person, but I do know it's a problem for everyone else.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

posting crack makes you an "awful person"
Dude, crack is as part of Madoka as canon pairings are. Just take a chill pill and accept that some people like things that you don't.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Don't start, you know just as much that it's low-quality content that portrays poor character.
Though the real issue is your toxic behavior at this point.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

There is zero support for any crack pairs anywhere in the series of Madoka. And you know it, you're just trying to play stupid or whatever it is you think you're doing.

And as always, you don't have the ability to make anyone upset. You fail at literally everything you try to do.

And not only does crack shipping make you an awful person, because it means you're shallow and self serving, you also spam crack to try and attack people or upset them. Which is just even more reasons why you're scumbag.

b- buit u typd woord so ur maaaad!
No, that's your autism shining through.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

everybody can has its opinions
Does an opinion hurt you so much?

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

Not everyone's "opinion" drastically damages a fandom and makes everyone in that fandom lose out on new content.

And the fact you are factually making everyone in the fandom lose out on new content makes it not an opinion.

hurt you
waaaaah ur mad
Again, no, you fail at everything. And yes, that means everything. Like you typing and pretending to be ESL so you can try to trick people into thinking you're someone else.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

You need to stop trying to reason with it and just ignore it. You're acting like this is the first Madoka thread you've ever been inside.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

there are people in this thread right now who can't use chopsticks.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

You conveniently appearing every time a debate is being held is awfully suspicious, nameshit.

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

See how I flat out predicted exactly what you were trying to do? Why are you do obsessed with pretending to be multiple people? Even if you were multiple you, ever single one of you is wrong.

And the stupid fucking irony is that you constantly spamming "durrr ur not reasonable" over and over but never once actually showing yourself being reasonable proves you are lying.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Tfw I used chopsticks last night.

implying I have some sort of a life.
I'm here a lot.

Mason King
Mason King

http://desustorage.org/a/search/username/Kyoko%27s%20l0ve/
Let's see you point out a single post ever where you have made a valid argument on any subject.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

implying I would ever go back into my past posts and sift through countless arguments for no reason

What's in it for me?

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Not making yourself look like even more of an utter fool that everyone already knows you are.

ur not reasonable! I proved your wrong!

Okay, link it, let me see the post.

nuuuuh uuuuuuh!

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Thanks for your opinion annon. If your going to be talking about me at least post cute Madoka pics though as you are pretty much filling this thread with unrelated content at this point.

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Just report ACK.

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

You're pretty obnoxious anyhow.

Oliver James
Oliver James

Why do you think if you spam something while pretending to be multiple people that it will suddenly make people forget that your behavior was nonexistant for 10+ years before you got here.

And no, posting a picture means nothing. Sup Forums is made for discussion, and this is a discussion about getting you to stop shitting up the fandom.

Nothing I said is an opinion, and you couldn't prove it's an opinion even if you tried. Yeah, that's right, you can prove something is an opinion. Like anything else. The fact you refuse to prove anything you say just yells out who you are.

Why do you have to do this every fucking day of your life. Just stop.

David Davis
David Davis

I don't even know how to respond? Sorry you feel that way?

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

respond nothing
just smile

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

durrr sorry
You can't even keep your samefagging personas straight. Not surprising considering you at over a 100 by this point.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Just gotta put it out there, bruh.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

I love how you avoided answering a question that I asked about YOU throughout that entire post.
Please reread my post and answer the question about you. Why is it that of all the horrible and morally wrong things in the world, crack shippers are the thing you take great issue with.
ANSWER THIS VVVVVVV
Do you feel there is anything worse in the world than crack shipping?
If so, why don't you go spend your time trying to do something about that instead?
ANSWER THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

I hate your tripcode.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

I do too, I usually don't post from my desktop and didn't realize the trip was still on.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

debate
It's not a debate when a party tries to ignore all the points that are against his opinions, which ACK is known for.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Homurafag is STILL doing this
every fucking day
He's probably going to reply to this post
I feel sorry for this guy, he's legitimately insane

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Too much to get worked up lately.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

sluts can't be best

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Fuck you for bumping let alone with a flawed post.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

You're right. He didn't start his sentence with a capital letter and he didn't end his sentence in a period but other than that everything seems in order to me.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Capitalization and punctuation aside, calling Sayaka a slut is a flaw and nothing about her character implies so.
You bumped, threads dead, outta here with your obnoxious behavior.

David Barnes
David Barnes

I was thinking of posting the latest installment in my fap-fic series but this thread seems pretty dead. Not sure if there's any point.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

Make a better one?

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

bumped again
Let anon's sleep. Make another one another time.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

So? This is the only Madoka thread up right now. There isn't a law against not saging a thread that you want to post In and I'm only responding and not actually just bumping the thread for no reason. Sue me.

James Rogers
James Rogers

Perhaps the reason it is associated with shitposting is because of you.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

How many months until I can see Madoka ripping off princess tutu?

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

HAS NO STYLE
SHE HAS NO GRACE
THIS PUELLA HAS A SERIOUS FACE

Leo King
Leo King

No, he is legitimately mentally ill. He's been starting the same shit, every day, for over a year now. There is something not right with his cerebrum.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

But she has both style and grace

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

2 years.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Fashion sense ranking.
1. Mami
2. Kyoko
3. Sayaka
4. Homura
5. Madoka

They're all pretty good to be honest but I'd agree Homura isn't one of the most fashionable magicals. She tops out in other categories though so it evens out.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Best body

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

Literally the only bad choice.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

The motions she makes and the way she says ちーがーう is just so fucking adorable

And I don't even like Sayaka

Parker Green
Parker Green

No. You can post every OTP under the rules of Sup Forums.

Yes, Kevin-kun is kawaii.

You are always wrong, Bad Apple.

KyoSaya is an official paring.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Indirect kiss!

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Kiss?

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

*pairing

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Why are they so gay?

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Ai Yo!

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Because Shinbou wills it.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Something’s strange? Look at Kyoko's plastic shopping bag.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

A few minutes ago.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

This is an official pic about the scene of the crime.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

There is a witness.

James Johnson
James Johnson

Homu immediately called the police.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

4th movie when?

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Protect Mitakihara city from criminality!

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

There might be a legimate reason many megucas are gay. Like they have more emotions since they also have thoughts about their unnormal sexuality. And if they fall in love to a fellow meguca(happens easier due all that adrealine and stress/horrors of fighting) they fall to despair more easier after seeing them die.

I can see why QB would target lesbians.

James Jones
James Jones

Homu is broken because of the loops, Mami and Kyouko have shitty pasts and Sayaka is an idiot who made a horrible decision.
Of course Madoka feels a bad character next to the others.

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

2018?

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Can we even consider the original Sayaka an Rebellion Sayaka the same character?

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

I remember reading a doujin where magical girls had to mate with one another in order to restore their magical energy.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Shinbo said TV series and Movies are different works.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Rebellion Sayaka is Shinbou's wish fulfillment character whereas original Sayaka is Urobuchi's ideal Sayaka. Bo

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Learn the difference.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

There's few purification doujins as well

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

Although them being lesbians is just a theory of yours and you were probably just trying to be stupid you actually made a pretty good point about what they are going through and how it might make them closer than normal girls that I haven't thought about or seen posted here before. I think I've learned something new in this Madoka thread which is rare. Good job.

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

Gen won't write the sequel

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

He has already confirmed Madoka never loved Homura and the story will be about saving ghe universe by killing Homura.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

It is unacceptable.

Ian Green
Ian Green

Madoka never loved Homura

Nice fanficion.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Is this true or is this Sup Forums class bullshit? He's said multiple times that he's been working up ideas and scenarios since Rebellion.

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Meguca butts

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

>>141302975
You can't cure somethng that isn't wrong.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

>>141302818
Maybe they can save both the universe and Homura if they manage to cure her lesbianism.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Homura never loved Homura

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

Sayaka is a bitch

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

Canon as fuck.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

As much as I feel like arguing today I can't really refute this. You're one slick bastard

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

That's actually true

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Heaven helps those who help themselves.

William Thomas
William Thomas

Something will happen.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

I am okay with that.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Apple said he wants to break my arms so he is beyond redemption.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

It's bullshit

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

>>141302918
Why was this deleted?

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

I wonder why?

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

If he said it he I wouldn't doubt it was for an actual reason. Apple is one of the few trips I actually like.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

It was sfw

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Mods' taste.

Why wasn't you deleted?

I'm just joking.
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141075059/#141082784

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Also Apple just wants to meet me.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

wasn't
*weren't

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Apple seems to be the only trip to bring good discussion into these threads. Nothing against you but I honestly have no idea what to make of you from what I've seen. To be fair though I honesty never really talk to you so I guess there is that.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Kyouko is best PMMM.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

>>141303819
Good, now I know exactly what to think of you. Thanks for making that easy.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

>>141303622
>>141303819
No, you are wrong, !Akemi.

Crack shit shipping is against the rules as it is low quality discussion. The mods have even enforced this as a rule, until Troid the My Little Pony fag took over because all the other mods quit.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Why didn't they just wish Mami alive again?

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

Chances are Kyubey would have been like "Okay!" Mami the dullahan has awoken.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Why would they? Ot'd be a wish for someone they just met.

He could do it based on TDS. I just think the girls were realistic not to do it.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

They could have made better wishes than that to be honest. Who exactly do you mean by they anyways?

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

So what city is the show set in?

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

That would be the first thing i'd wish for if a family died. Of course, I wasn't thinking straight.

Mitakihara.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

The anime takes place in Mitakihara.

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

杏子ぞい?

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

To be honest, why do you like Apple in spite of shit. He likes to attack posters who post minor pairings with ACK. You can post every OTP under the rules of Sup Forums. Are you ACK?

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

its official art
Those Japs truly have no fucking shame

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

You can post every OTP under the rules of Sup Forums
Wrong. You just keep ignoring how the rules flat out state you are you wrong and the mods have confirmed it. Read

xddd saying the rules allow it triggters u an make u mad so i keep sayin it

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

No, It's "a discussion".

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

I'm going to start banning
So it was allowed before but a moderator disliked it?
This is not the levels of discussion we want.
Who are "we"?

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

What you said in no way replies to what I said.

And it's not a "discussion". Low quality posting is against the rules. Shipping shit is low quality.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

You can start doing something multiple times. As in, he going to start doing it again, like it had been done before many times in the past. The fact you don't remember Narubro threads tells me you're disgustingly new.

The "we" is everyone but the shit shippers themselves.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

To listen to other opinions in order to decide your OTP is "a discussion". You just want to use Mods's dissatisfaction and to deny the meaning of /a/'s existence.

John Wright
John Wright

if this thread is nothing but a ship fest it is not likely to last long
So if it had a discussion while ships are posted it would last? Or is Kusanagi just that against it?
Narubro
Considering Naruto is highly shunned should he be taken seriously or is 'Naru' something else?

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

To add to this are you a Naruto fan? Do you also have any other irc logs of crack being shunned by a moderator or you just like to hang on to that image only?

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

Also it's free to declare OTP you support. I think Sup Forums is a community which values diversity and individual freedom.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Your opinion does nothing to change facts, mongoloid. The fact of the matter is that content that degrades and bastardizes the characters is low quality, low quality content is against the rules. So is off topic discussion, which is exactly what blogging about your favorite ship is.

You can do "ship fest" things, with more than just image spamming. And the phrase "nothing but" is an idiom that is hardly ever literal.

Again, the fact you don't even know what it is tells me that you are ignorant and nothing you say is made while being informed. And any person who will speak while being ignorant is clearly not in the right mind state to hold actual discussion.

Just that one image? You mean multiple cases taken from the logs put into one image, and the multiple cases taken from total different dates? And yes, there are more cases, feel free to download the logs yourself and ctrl+f "ship" through them.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

Your "individual freedom" is limited by the rules. And your personal taste in this case is against the rules. Just like the personal taste of the /b/ shitposter is not acceptable on Sup Forums. Your personal taste is not acceptable anywhere.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Is this your first Madoka thread? Why are you talking to that?

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

The limitation is your delusion. Fuck off, Racist.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

I just added my opinion to my post.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

You can do "ship fest" things, (...)
But one image is enough to cause derailment.

So the answer it. Are you a Naruto fan and what does 'Naru' mean? Information is required as to no longer being ignorant right?

So what are the chances of the downloaded images being edited? Photo shopping is not hard as you have just shown that image pieced together.

William Diaz
William Diaz

I find hilarious how whenever you start getting beat in an argument you ALWAYS start using one of your other names/trips to try to "side" with yourself instead of actually making valid points. It's rather funny, because this pattern happens 100% of the time. And it's sad you don't see how obvious it is.

And no, the limitation is the rules. And hey, guess what? Even if the rules weren't against crack shit, you'd STILL be a bad person for supporting crack shit. Because it factually states negative things about the characters.

William Long
William Long

You did not deny you are ACK. Wow, I'm very surprised at the fact now.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

>>141305235
Why would I? It would be obvious by now that I'm clearly not but seeing as you lack the ability to pay attention to anything other than your shit posting I'm not surprised you'd come to that conclusion.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Yeah, only because crack shipping retards outright refuse to be civil and hold actual discussion and will instead spam crack to try and attack people who say things they dislike. It's not through the fault of anyone else.

Information is required as to no longer being ignorant right?
Indeed it is. And there are many online sources which you can use to get your answer. Because anything I just say would only be my word supporting it. Try something like LM or ED.

So what are the chances of the downloaded images being edited?
See? Pure ignorance. The IRC logs are not images, they are text files, obviously, as they are IRC logs. And they have been uploaded many places, and the original source where they were leaked and uploaded is still available.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Because you support Apple, who supports ACK. I still guess you are ACK.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

>>141305235
he's talking to himself to try and make it look like he's not the same person
The fact you always do this makes it obvious. Even more so when you always act the same way across all the people you pretend to be.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

guess
Maybe you should be a little more sure about the things you say. I feel like I'm arguing with a two year old.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

You didn't feel uncomfortable at all about Apple.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

see

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

But you are soley blaming this on one person.

Indeed it is, (...) available
Any link you should be able to provide then as you are trustworthy correct?

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

leaked conversation
uses it as proof.
I'm pretty sure rules are posted on the front page and not in a private conversation between a few mods that the general community should never have seen.
Please stop posting that image as though it means something. You are only damaging your already flimsy reputation, ACK.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

What do you think about Apple's actions?

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

So what? Some crazy idiot says things he can't prove? You really showed me. I judge people of what I've experienced and your really starting to slide down the ladder. I can't even take you seriously.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Why are Madoka threads always full of tripfags

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

You have no ability to distinguish my jokes from serious discussions.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Yes, and that changes what I said about it how? And actually, no. There are more like three people. !Akemi, Woxx, and rape spammer.

The link to the IRC logs have been posted literally 100s of times. Do you really need it again?

There is nothing wrong with using the leaked IRC logs as proof. I don't even know what you are trying to imply. And hey, even when people flat out prove to you that crack is low quality and thus against the global rules you ignore it and keep shitposting anyway. So what differance does it make.

it means nothing because I say so!!!!
ur ack because i say so!!!!
You have no idea who I am, and the fact you flat out refuse to ever give any evidance at all supporting anything you say shows how stupid you are. And no greentexting "uses it as proof." doesn't make you any less stupid. Even more so when you messed up the greentext and put a period there.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Yea because you're obviously a big joke and I don't know why I'm wasting my time arguing with you.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

You ignored the post.Answer me.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

So what? Some crazy idiot says things he can't prove?
You mean exactly like what you do with literally everything you say? No really, point out a single case were where you have given proof for ANYTHING you have said.

I judge
You are not the judge of anything, you have no authority.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

This is A LOT of effort you are putting into talking to yourself. And the best part is that no one believes you either way because you refuse to give any proof.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

I honestly couldn't give a damn Lawnchair. I don't understand why you care so much about what I think about Apple anyways. The fact is I like him more than I like you and for good reason. I usually enjoy arguing but I feel like I should have some sort of handicap on dealing with you.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

Go away.

proof
See the pic
handicap
What?

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Because you are talking to yourself, and think that if you have some superficial meaningless disagreement with yourself that it will make it look like you are not the same person. Because someone pretending to have an argument with themselves is totally something that has never been done on Sup Forums before.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

/meduka/ triggered by the teased MadoHomu kiss.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Handicap what

and that was the final nail in the coffin. Congratulations! I'm now positive you're retarded. I'm done arguing with you.

I'd probably consider addressing you if you actually had relevant conversation about the series. Your banter is at good compared to most and you're persistent if anything. You've got a lot of wasted potential.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

at least

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

No one likes you. No one at all.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

I don't get you. You are ACK so you like Apple. Is it wrong?

Hi, Apple.

Grayson White
Grayson White

I don't get it

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

I like how you try to act so ungodly self important. Why are you so full of yourself when you have literally never said a single thing that's correct.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

>>141306571
Kevin Seems like a piece of shit to be honest and never has anything relevant to the thread to talk about.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

>>141306571
https://desustorage.org/_/search/text/Kevin/username/Apple/

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

>>141306848
What ever happened with that Kyoko pocky guy? I left before it was over.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

You're a piece of shit too.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

>>141306848
I did never ask any unfortunate poster about that.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Thanks for your opinion.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

>>141307005
Believe it or not they actually sell it like that. I thought it was a meme for the anime or they didn't pay attention but big boxes actually come packaged like that. Who knew? It was pretty a pretty relaxed discussion though. I'm glad he didn't take it seriously.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

>>141307005
You are pointless.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

By the way, who is Kyoko pocky guy?

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Some guy who thought it wasn't okay for Kyoko to have two open bags of pocky at the same time.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

I see. I wanted to meet the guys.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Was I the only one who watched Madoka for the plot?

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

When Madoka became a god, it was cool.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Yes, you were. I recommend watching the whole art.

Thanks.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Obviously not. It's a shame almost everything got lost, although some people did save a few livewatch threads, but most of Sup Forums did. 2011 was a lot of fun.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Mods why don't you get off your fucking asses and ban this shit.

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

This.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

No, it's not the best thing of the world but was one of my favourite rides

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Are there other reasons?

David Green
David Green

They did.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Says the pathetic mongoloid. I don't need to read your useless wall of text to know you are an awful person.

James Cooper
James Cooper

You know what's actually pathetic? How you are actually scared of reading.

I don't need to read your useless wall of text to know you are an awful person.
Fun fact, you can't know this true unless you actually read it. What you're doing is called being psychotic.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Kill yourself, ACK

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

bumping the thread
Obvious piece of shit needs to be shot in the head.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

There is no such thing as "ACK".
Seek medical help for your delusions.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

ACk doesn't exist
Said ACK

William Ward
William Ward

I didn't bump the thread, you did. I always tell you threads need to die and stop being bummed. Why would think I did it.

You're so retarded, BDRS (Brain dead rape spammer).

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

No, said a random person who hates you for ruining the fandom.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

What's tthe difference between ACK and a dipshit? Nothing.
I didn't bump
Wow, you totally convinced us. What's next? I'm Woxx?

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

Hah. He's mad that "ACK posts" aren't getting deleted, so he's bumping the thread to try and buy time until a mod shows up.

Truly there is no person more pathetic than you.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

Said fandom told us that you are an insufferable faggot and woxx and Troid were right about abnning you.
Mentally challenged ape still shitposting again.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

us
Just you.
And my stance in the argument is to improve the board. Removing this thread from the board would improve it. So why, just why, would I bump it.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

you
As for we, because you are the only one who thinks people like you.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

You are bar none one of the worst people I have ever seen in my life. Please, stay in the archives and spamming ghost threads with "kill yourself".

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

bumping the thread because you got insulted
That's a new low. for you, ACK.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Said by the obvious shitposter, ACK, in those last Madoka threads.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Fun fact, you samefagging does not mean you are everyone. Nor does it change how you are factually in the wrong no matter many people you have on your side. Because this is not about majority rule.

See

You're the only one who cries about being insulted. Just look at how you refuse to stop bumping the thread. You're fooling anyone with your dumb false flagging.

And as always. You have zero proof for anything you say.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

bumping with more meta
Fuck this.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

Blame ACK, it's always the same with him.

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Is there anything that will make you behave?
Like seriously, you just attack people for no reason and you refuse to even say what your problem is.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

Funny how you keep ignoring this post

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Neither you.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

homura is a cuck

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

obvious
Oh, what makes it obvious? Do you actually have a reason for anything you are saying?

James Wood
James Wood

More like a shitty reputation.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

To repeat, rape spammer is butthurt and he thinks he "wins" if posts against crack get deleted, so he started bumping the thread to buy more time until Troid shows up.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

There is no "reputation" because no one even knows who ack is, because he's not actually real. It's just your obsession.

Why do you have to do this every single day. Get something better to do with your life than attack people.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

still people who don't like you Rapespammer
Said Rapespammer. Go back to your Uchigosa threads about canon shit or whatever people hurt your feelings about non canon cracks.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Homura is a cuck
Cuck: the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

I see words have lost all meaning, haven't they?

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Good she deserves it.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

implying you are civil in any thread ever

William Murphy
William Murphy

Your post doesn't even make sense in English.
What are you even trying to do? Do you really think if you keep spamming "kill yourself u patetic shit!defgd" at people who are against you're going to make them stop?

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

So is this the black swan that fooled Siegfried?

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Says the one who posts useless walls of text just to convey an idea, that is flawed anyways.

Brayden White
Brayden White

http://desustorage.org/a/thread/140860128/#140881827
The one who's not civil here is you. And when people try to say anything you say you refuse to read it.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Calling something a "wall of text" is not an insult, it's a compliment. Because it means the person making it can explain their process and the details in the statement. And it's in no way flawed. And you couldn't prove it is even if you tried.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

implying your posts are high quality

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

And what worth do your posts have right now? Because not only are you not making an argument, you're just spam bumping the thread and attacking people.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Do you see the "walls of text"? That is pure information and reasoning. High amounts of information is high quality.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

believing his own delusions
Have fun at ruining your life, ACK, and Warisushitter's as well.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

There you go bumping the thread again out of spite.
You know what's sad? You'r upset that everyone can tell who you are, so you want to think you can do it back to them, which is why you're so obsessed with "ACK".

But here's the thing, everyone, as in every person the fandom, loses out on translations, scans, everything, because of you.

People like having things that they enjoy.

You make them lose out.

You are thus disliked by many people.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Could you imange if you just acted like a civil person, didn't spam crack to spite people, and just finished this argument like a reasonable person? It would all be over, this would all be done. But no, you refuse to behave because you think your personal taste is god and you have the right to force it on everyone.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

No need to read your posts, going to report you.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

You need to read the posts.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
//www.Sup Forums.org/rules#global7

Luis Young
Luis Young

The real cuck is Hitomi. Cucked by a violin no less.

William Baker
William Baker

Hitomi deserves it.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Abusing the words and twisting them always made this kind of effect.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

completely innocent girl becomes evil because she can't contain her madokalust any longer.

Christian Green
Christian Green

Please respond, what am I supposed to get from that image? What's up with the bird?

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

I assume it has something to do with her familiars that look like crows. Crows are signs of bad luck, death and despair(?)

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

shit taste

good taste

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page