Return of our lord and savior

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Yesterday marked the release of the 6th volume of waratte sotomura-san, to celebrate the return of the scanlation, I'll dump the first few chapters.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

The drawings did get better a few chapters later.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Tell me if you are interested in me continuing the dump or if I should just let it go.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

I can't handle this head tilt.

Keep going, this is good stuff. Another thing I'll put on my list of things to read and then not read it for at least 7 years.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Well, by then we'll be at 14 volumes released if the author is lucky, she also did Sachiusu which is the story of an extremely unlucky girl but it's one volume long.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

I'll do a small break around page 26 since there is a pause there.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

I'll post these two bonus pages from volume 3, take a small break and then continue the dump of volume 1 if the thread is still alive by then.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Sawashiro Miyuki, Maaya Uchida, and some other actors that might be popular.

Always makes me wonder how these small things get such big-name actors. Surely they cost a decent amount of money to get? Although it is just a drama CD, so.

This is pretty cute and hilarious so far though. Will definitely pick it up at some point.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Drama CDs don't cost a lot to produce in general that may be why they don't can have big names easily. It's also a quite successful seinen 4koma since it hasn't been cancelled or anything. I'll try to get up to Mikumo-kun's first appearance.

John Brown
John Brown

Drama CDs don't cost a lot to produce in general that may be why they don't can have big names easily
They can have big names easily.

Too bad I'll not have the faith to dump the later volumes, but from volume 3 onward they have small stories driving the tankoubon. Trips to Italy, looking for a part time job, DATING Sotomura-san, healing your co-workers, etc...

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Yeah, I was thinking that it might also be really popular. I'd never heard of it before now though, but that's more my fault.

Now I want to listen to that drama CD though.

they have small stories

Nice. The 4-koma format can get a little stale sometimes. Stories every now and then are a good way to keep it fresh.

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

One strange thing is that Ozakawa-kun disappears after volume 1, I guess Mikumo got rid of the concurrence. Same thing happens to a girl in volume 2, she appears a lot, then is never seen again. It's truly from volume 3 onwards that the author managed to find the right way to handle it.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Halfway to based mikumo.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

The pen pal half is one of the best jokes yet.

Oh, man, kimono Sotomura is love.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

She is a cutie and you didn't see her as Audrey Hepburn or in a Chinese dress.

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Cuteness levels off the charts.

The trope of the girl that never smiles actually smiling works too well on me.

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

forgot to add an all according to keikaku

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

a new challenger appears

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Will Mikumo-kun manage to make Sotomura smile?

Parker Green
Parker Green

87 posts
2 IP addresses
I hope you aren't the only one reading user.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

I was thinking the same thing. How can something this cute be so ignored. Usually these kinds of threads have at least 5 or so people.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

it has a decent following on batoto and the scan team loves it, the year long hiatuses between tank releases may be the reason of the small interest on Sup Forums

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

A literal chain strap and then she draws her a thank you note.

This page might possibly be the greatest combo of funny and cute in this manga. Surely nothing can beat this.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

more yakuza waifu

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Perfect.

Then she wears normal clothes.

Why would you do this, mangaka-san.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Suffering is your lot user.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Well, you say that, but this little festival arc ends with some of the cutest two, so it's alright.

Ahaha, that grade school photo. I'm dead.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Don't fuck with Mama Sotomura.

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Oops, meant to say "some of the cutest panels".

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

And with that, volume 1 is cleared.

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

the credit page is actually page 26
ugu, my brain, now let's transition to volume 2.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

We came to beat her up, but somehow we ended up with cookies...

There's something about this line that I love.

I love the full-page/half-page shots of Sotomura doing normal things and being cute. Especially the one with the sun hat a few pages back. If only she had a sundress on, too.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Touma is truly a Sotomura without his mother's genes.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

It was meant for you

I think you guessed even if we are this many in the thread.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Sotomura in a witch costume.

I love witches and, well, that's the pinnacle right there, can't get any better than that.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

2am
sleepy as hell
Gonna stop here for tonight, I may do another thread later today in roughly 12~14 hours and post the rest of volume 2 and volume 3. Glad you are like it user.

William Evans
William Evans

you are like it
You are liking it. God damn.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

That's fine, user. You made it to Sotomura wearing a witch costume, which is all that matters.

I like these kinds of threads and manga though. Thanks for posting it, it was very enjoyable.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

not knowing about the pajamas, mascot costumes, waitress uniform and casual clothes
I'll at least leave the interior cover of volume 2.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Another illegally hilarious and cute page. Too good. I think I actually had this on my list before this thread, funny enough.

Loving that ponytail and school ribbon though. She's too cute. Thanks again, user.

William Taylor
William Taylor

Is the group doing this still alive though? There hasn't been updates on anything for a while

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Thanks a lot user.
I kinda forgot about this series, since updates never.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

I love this mom.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Thanks for reminding about it.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Lmao fucking rekt

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

I don't know if you're still there but I enjoyed it. Thanks.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

I love Sotomura's mom

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

Bump

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

I'm enjoying it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page