Parker Howard

so what kind of drugs do they put in this stuff anyways

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Sugar.

Processed sugar.

David Bennett
David Bennett

You can only enjoy it if you grew up eating these kinds of candy/pennycandy. The botan rice candy with the rice paper around it got me right in the childhood. I used to offer these candies to friends at school, and they always would try to take off the rice paper wrapping.
captcha related

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

hotaru a best
waifu of the decade

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

It was just incredibly boring.
Hotaru was a great character but the show and the characters were weak on capitalizing on her eccentricity to actually make the show pop.
It's like going downtown and seeing a crazy man shout nonsense while passerbys ignore that man. It's everyday trivial nonsense.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Best girl.
If anybody has this without the hat that would be great.
No not the black and white version

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Jotaru being Jotaru

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Dagashi, not even once.

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

It shouldn't be too hard to find with appropriate tags. I'm thinking Hotaru+mouth/tongue/teeth/oral would do it.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

finishing
aired last season

lurk more retard

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

I thought the same thing but none of the boorus or anything that I checked have the colored version.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

This show still going?

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

If you have the uncoloured version, then it should be even easier. Put it though a google search, or find the artist and go from there. This should not be hard. If you can't find it from doing this, it doesn't exist as a version without the hat and there's no point in asking others to waste time looking for it.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Already know the artist, it's jjune. It's just not on any boorus or anything. Was just hoping somebody here already had it.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

BUILT
FOR
SEX

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Sayafag director skipped best chapters with Hotaru to adapt all boring ones with his waifu, also added shitton of boring anime original fillers with her or that awful episode with sick Hotaru

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page