Where were you when Towel Man was confirmed to be Archer Heracles ?

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Where were you when Towel Man was confirmed to be Archer Heracles ?

All urls found in this thread:
http://poal.me/v2mz6f
http://poal.me/jk29hn
http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/05/us-air-force-will-have-first-combat.html
http://www.scout.com/military/warrior/story/1666650-af-fighters-drones-fire-laser-weapons-2020s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZe5hXodQg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ziXLa1PwF4YTR5alpnYkZ1ckE/
Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

browsing /fgog/

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

why does he wear the towel?

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Gonna need english proof.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

He is a lot thinner than when Berserker.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

MA=magical roids

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

Not english proof but here. His name is Alcides (Heracles birth name) and his NP is Twelve Glories.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

dat stat spread

Not gonna lie. Those are god-tier stats and good enough for me to believe this is actually Hercules given he was the one shitting on Gilgamesh in-universe.

I wonder if the towel is his or the other person's then.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

I actually like it, Nasu already said that the class who fit the best heracless was Archer. Thinking about his fight against Gilgamesh once again make the situation awesome. Narita is based.

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

His name is Alcides and his class is Avenger/Archer.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Avenger/Archer

As in both or as in we're unsure which it is?

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

アヴェンジャー/真アーチャー
Avenger/True Archer

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Thinking about his fight against Gilgamesh once again make the situation awesome.
It's even more funny when you realize the situation is totaly reversed. Herk is the one shitting on Gil while he is protecting his loli Master.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Can someone translate? Or at least say what those ungodly stats are?

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

I fucking knew it.
You all laughed at me and said i was full of Bs.

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

True Archer

What the flying fuck is this supposed to mean?

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

So is this like Semiramis Double Summon where he's True Archer with skills from Avenger or is this a straight "I'm two classes at once because fuck you".

Also if Alcides is viable for Avenger class then you could totally have a HGW with just one hero.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

That he's the Archer who Arche'ed the most in all history.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

It means that out of the two Archers in Strange Fake, this guy is not Gilgamesh.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

GEE HERACLES, HOW COME THE THRONE OF HEROES LET'S YOU HAVE TWO CLASSES?

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Same as always.

STR: A
END: B
AGI: A
Mana: A
Luck: B
NP: A++

I think I also recognize Eye of the Mind (true) as one of his skills.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Archer
can't see for shit due to towel over head

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

In /Strange Fake they summoned a bunch of servants to prep the leylines so that they could summon another group of servants. The first group are called the Fake servants and are all weird in some way. The second group are called the True servants and they are the real contestants in the grail war.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Queen of the Amazons has it out for Heracles

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

No, you are confusing True Archer with Grand Archer.

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Gil-kun is a faker this time
Comedy gold.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

This is True Rider I have Saber Face, right?

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Archer Herc's NP lets him use all of his NP's from life, except Godhand, which he only gets as Berserker.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Has ANYTHING new happened in Strange/Fake?

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

He is Archer with Avenger trait because of shenanigans.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

He can finally use Nine Lives
His stats are totaly broken
He tanked all of Gil GoB spam and laughed at him in the face

Is Archer Herk the Servant with the biggest balls ?

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Not Saberface, just Saber-hair.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

True Lancer, Berserker, Assassin, Caster (and Saber?) still haven't appeared, have them?

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

Samson could kick his ass, when he comes out

That guy was 100% about strength and disproportionate revenge

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Avenger
Isn't this supposed to be only Angry Manjew?

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

FSF is a giant clusterfuck at this point. Why am I even surprised anymore.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Not anymore. Counting this guy there's like a total of four Avengers in the franchise.

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Ahhhhh Ok this makes sense now. Was wondering what two famous figures would know each other, especially one female.

Wow that's pretty fucking overpowered

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

No, that was a misconception for ten years based on nothing. It was people misunderstanding a line; the Einzebern created a class that was optimal for Angya to manifest into, people took that to mean "Well its only Angya class then, no one else can get in", but that's not what it meant. It was just a class with classifications that worked best for him, and other people can get in it as well.

It was only recently that we could finally say "Fuck you, that was always wrong, it was never Angya Manyu class only" like some people spread around.

Because Nasu got off his ass and decided to create a few more Avenger class servants. We're up to four at this point.

There's a lot of misconceptions in this franchise honestly, that we only realize years later at times were never actually stated in such a way.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Herc vs Gil rematch, where Herc gets to try and kill the loli. Are we excited yet?

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Wehave Manjew, Jeanne Alter, Conte of Monte Cristo and now Herk as Avenger.

We know True Assassin, he is the spooky Hassan.

FSF is a giant clusterfuck at this point. Why am I even surprised anymore.

Narita.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Anyone knows when next volume of this is going to be out? I want to see True Lancer.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

>>141584281
True Archer is Chaotic Evil, but that seems to be because of his Rank A Distortion.

Distortion A
Forcibly gives him the properties of another class in exchange for a reduction in his Class Skills. In Alkeides' case, his Independent Action has been reduced to C.

Eye of the Mind (TRUE): B
Remember, Berserker had (False). It seems that in this form he's abandoned the gifts given to him by the gods, so his human skill has been allowed to shine. Yes, Heracles has BOTH Eyes of the Mind.

Bravery E
Reduces effects of illusions and compulsions. It's been ranked down because a Command Spell was used to forcibly draw out the curse of the gods? I'll need more context for this.

Class Skills: Avenger A, Independent Action C, Magic Resistance A.

David Cox
David Cox

No. We Edgemond now.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

In Alkeides' case, his Independent Action has been reduced to C.
Wow, so the only stat that lets Archers be dicks gets shafted. He can't get more OP.
What does he get from Avenger anyway?

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

He gets to be an edgelord.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Avenger: A

Seems he doesn't have the other two Avenger primary skills, but he doesn't have divinity at least.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Min-Max motherfucker.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Hippolyta
Pretty neat.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

This. Last time something new happened in Strange/Fake was True Archer and Rider, and that was one year ago.

When the hell are we getting the remaining True Servants?

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Zerkerhood is some heavy shit.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

it's like pottery

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

I was wondering when Hippolyta would be used in the franchise

Hopefully she goes full tsundere towards Herc at some point.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

It's like Hassan and Sasaki Kojirou.
In HF, Hassan is the True Assassin.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Herc also qualifies as Avenger
probably Shielder too thanks to the skin of the Nemean Lion

Jesus fuck this guy.

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

That's why they made Heracles a 4* Berserker.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

This is an entirely human Heracles for whatever reason.

That's right, this is Herc minus his divinity, and he's still THIS good.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

This is exactly what I wanted. Herakles is the greatest hero ever, fuck Gilgamesh.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Heracles has BOTH Eyes of the Mind.
Herakles is so great even the human part of him shits on everybody.
The only one who could be as great as him are Musashi and Houyi.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

The Era of Saber is over.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

Just wait until Arturia ends up being Grand Saber.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

no God Hand
It's shit.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

You mean musashi with saberface.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Hold on, what's that A+ rank personal skill there? Bravery is normally his A+ skill, but we know it's E at the moment, thanks to

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

I'm fine with Arturia being Grand Saber but her lance has no business of being so OP.

A random lance being as strong as Longinus and stronger than Excalibur is total bullshit.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Gilgamesh put on a malicious smile and deployed the Gate of Babylon over a large area around the hill. Deployed over all sides around Archer, the entrance to his vault began to undulate like a tornado. Suddenly, >innumerous noble phantasms were blasted out with the momentum of a machine gun, creating a tornado of light and impact high above the hill. Dozens, hundreds, thousands of noble phantasms came raining down

onto the man standing in the center of the tornado. At times, they were blades, at times they were knowledge, at times they were pain, at times they were knowledge. There had been a long sword that slayed an >oriental dragon. There had been a demonic sword that brought ruin. There had been a spear that killed heroes. There had been lightning without form. The originals of all the noble phantasms humanity had obtained

or created were propelled unsparingly. A hellish rain spun by mankind was fired in all directions in 360 degrees. Tine seeing the amazing sight had imagined that not even chunks of flesh would remain of Archer. But >once the tornado settled, a spectacle that betrayed Gilgamesh and Tine’s expectations greeted them. In it was Archer, still uninjured, brushing off the dust from the long piece of cloth covering his body, and around >him, piles of innumerous noble phantasms

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Mushashi voiced by Kawasumi Ayako

Right

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

It's not stronger than Excalibur

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

doesnt it say avenger under class?

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

“It can’t be…” said Tine, her eyes bulging in disbelief, but Gilgamesh ignored her and looked at his foe.
For some time, silence dominated the hill, but that was soon broken by Archer’s chuckling.
”Heh….hehheh…..hgh….ha…hahaha…”
An obviously mocking voice emerged from behind the cloth.
“What is so amusing?” asked Gilgamesh with a blank expression, to which Archer replied back, saying very clearly:
“Weak.”
Just perfect

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

see

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Its EX rank. Excalibur is A++. (not counting super secret Grand Saber version of course)

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

He doesn't even need it if he has every other Noble Phantasm from throughout his life at hand, from the skin of the Nemean Lion to god knows what else. There's probably at least one from every Labor he completed, since we know he got Nine Lives the technique from his second Labor and Godhand upon completion of all twelve.

Carter Young
Carter Young

no one translate F/SF and DDD

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Rhongomyniad is A++ rank in Lancer Alter's profile though

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

There's probably at least one from every Labor he completed
And don´t forget he conquered troja in one fucking day
He is sick.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

I'm usually more impressed by the story of him wrestling Death himself to the ground to save his friend's wife, but yeah that happened.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

A++ is during passive state (which has Anti-Armor ability).

The beam attack is EX.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

A random lance being as strong as Longinus
Rhongomyniad is not just a random lance even if it is sort of obscure. And Longinus' Holy Lance is just a normal soldier's spear that's revered for having at one point momentarily pierced the body of Christ, in His final moments.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

I'll always be amazed how the Type Moon fanbase can be so big and so full of autists and yet it's always lacking translators for everything.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Anyone who had once faced Gilgamesh would question the sanity of whoever said that.
“….”
Tine felt as if the temperature almost suddenly dropped.
“All you do is throw weapons blindly...even hurling sand would have made a better substitute...“
The mysterious Archer continued speaking in the chilly atmosphere he created.
“>Such puerile tricks can defeat only weaklings……or non-thinking beasts.”
He spoke softly but it was evident that what he said had strength in it containing not simple >derision but some manner of fixation, of tenacity. .
That was the moment from which i knew it was Herc.

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Any translations of her skills out there yet?

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

I havent been keeping up with FATE stuff. Whats all this shit about herc fucking up gil?

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Excalibur's true power is sealed, mate

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

He sounds a bit more bloodthirsty and vicious than what I pictured a sane Herc to be like, though. Given his dialogue and alignment and the weird Distortion thing, I'm wondering if he's been turned into something of a mad dog by being partly Avenger.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

That is human? Heracles, because of a command seal he had his divinity taken away or something(losing God Hand too)

King's Order, 12 Glories
Along with his divinity, he's lost his immortal body. In exchange, he's received the many "proofs of the trials he's overcome." Beginning with the "pelt of the divine beast" and "war god's (and the picture cuts off here)", they're the "Noble Phantasms he received in life in his legends" and he may use them as his own tools. Unfortunately (it cuts off again), it costs several times more mana than usual.

I think I also recognize Eye of the Mind (true) as one of his skills.

I assume it's because EoTM(False) was part of his Divinity so losing it makes him have EoTM(True) which he has because he worked really hard.

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

Read the thread

William Williams
William Williams

In a way, it's not that surprising when the primary source of translations is a bunch of circlejerking autists who can hardly be assed to do anything.

Remember how F/HA was just being sat on for ages until someone leaked it?

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

……or non-thinking beasts.

Ouch. Herc giving his FSN self shit.

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

He doesn't have god hand because of a command seal.

Bravery E
Reduces effects of illusions and compulsions. It's been ranked down because a Command Spell was used to forcibly draw out the "curse of the gods"

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

because he worked really hard.
His story is very sad

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Fame tends to be proportional to strength in Nasuverse.
Excalibur is the most famous mythical sword, that's why it wanked so much.

Longinus is the most famous mythical lance (which Nasuverse acknowledged).

Having obscure lance be on same level as those two is bullshit.
What next? Arturia's obscure bow is as strong as Gandiva?

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Battle Continuation A+

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Rhongobongo
random lance
For a bunch of saberfuckers you sure know nothing about her backstory.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

That's only applies when the writer feels like it should and is therefore completely arbitrary.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

I'm guessing he'd have some form of both Eye of the Mind skills simultaneously if he was summoned into a situation where he was neither mad nor stripped of his divinity.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Pfft, that barely if ever matters outside of stuff like Vlad's homefield advantage.

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

SHOTS FIRED

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

To be fair, almost nobody is ever summoned on their home turf. Vlad's the only example I can think of, pretty much ever.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

And he still got jobbed and died like a literal dog after being turned into what he most hated.

Being Lancer is truly suffering.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

It's not that Rhongomyniad is obscure, it's that Arthur is the most famous Western hero in Japan, so basically everything about Arthur gets ranked up and wanked up to being as the most powerful things.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

He shouldn't have tried to fight Karna. I can't think of anyone who'd have good chances against Karna except the absolute highest pinnacles of power like Heracles and Gil.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Herc also ignored Gil and targeted Tine like how Gil targeted Illya in UBW

It's like Herc remember FSN or something.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Longinus more famous than Gungnir

William Campbell
William Campbell

It was obvious. His fight with Gil was a reverse of the Ilya battle with Gil protectining a brown loli now.

It's young herakles.

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

It's not young herc, it's non-divine herc

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

ARJUNA
R
J
U
N
A

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Right but is this in the light novel or the manga or what?

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

Gilgamesh is the faker
that reversed situation against Herakles
Narita is an absolute madman

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

She already punched him and dragged him off.

Blake Young
Blake Young

Yeah, well, that's one of the absolute highest pinnacles of power for you.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

So is Ron. Even at EX state, it only summons "a fraction of its power."

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Well, Arjuna canonically only beat Karna because of divine intervention in both Nasuverse and original myth.

Which doesn't make sense honestly, Prasupathra, being Shiva's weapon should trump anything Karna has, including Vasavi Shakti.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Fate/Strange Fake, it's a new manga/LN

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

I assume the state of translations are not good.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Excalibur at Max power was hinted to be able to exterminate types

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

The first volume is translated.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Arjuna can't use Pashupata at full power because of massive collateral damage that includes killing himself.

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

That's actually because Rhongomyniad isn't really a weapon but a pillar of Gaia's reality marble - most of its power is devoted to maintaining the laws of physics at all times. If all of its power were to be used to attack, physics itself would collapse. Nobody can actually draw the full power of the spear out because it's not really a spear in the first place. The beam mode is essentially the strongest it will ever be.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

Excalibur at Max power was hinted to be able to exterminate types

No it hasn't.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Why does he wear the rag, though?

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Pillar of Gaia's Reality Marble
Last Phantasm that defends against planetary threats
Why the fuck does Gaia like Saber so much?

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Gaia is actually Takuchi

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Vlad does have a chance since has attacks that attacks from the inside directly. Which the sun armor can't reduces its damage if its on the inside.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

Is Narita the best Fate writer?

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

EX rank Sass, goddamn

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

To disguise his true identity, probably.

He did take a veil from the newly made King Priam after sacking Troy. Incidentally, that man was nicknamed Priam because Priam means bargain, IIRC, and it's because he bargained with Herc for his life. This is the same Priam whose son, Paris, would instigate the Trojan War.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

GoA

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Shielder because of Nemean Lion hide
not his actual famous shield that has a famous poem about it

David Watson
David Watson

You're telling me a fifteen year old girl raised in a crypt is packing around something like that.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

Seiba is special

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

It was a clever move on his part, but Karna can ignite even his insides to prevent the stakes from appearing inside of him. I think that's what happened. Either way, that was an ultimately inconclusive fight, and Karna never seemed to be in dire straits. He didn't even use one of his offensive noble phantasms against him.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

He's a better writer than Nasu, Sakurai, and Higashide. This entire series might go down the shitter by next volume, but right now it's by far the most enjoyable installment in the franchise, original VN and spin-offs all accounted for.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

His writing style is suited to multi-character clusterfucks.

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

Bless gamecreater16

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Well that too I guess

Oliver James
Oliver James

A what, 10 year old girl, managed to summon Pestilence as a Rider through shenanigans and Nikola Tesla/Edison/Alice in Wonderland are summons. Anything is possible thanks to the wonderful Throne of Heroes

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

It's less impressive than it sounds. In a practical sense all it does is shoot magical laser beams. The rest is just chuuni hype.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Is that shit readable? I've stayed away from it forever

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Why do you hate fun?

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

I'm not talking about Seiba, I'm talking about Grey, Waver's assistant. Grey is like Bazett, a Magus whose family preserved an NPs mystery into the modern age and are able to use it.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

I just didn't want to read it until it was 100% translated and not Google Translate tier. Which is my question: is the translation good?

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

He was shitted on in BL for doing it too. Man poor guy.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

doesn't know about The Hero
doesn't know about F/HA
Are you from /v/ or something?

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

I saw the threads and some pics claiming the leak wasn't proofread so it was probably full Google Translate. I figured I'd wait for other anons to read it, and then real life pulled me away for some time.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

He better still have his fabulous long hair under that rag.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

pls post Gil vs Enkidu

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

Gaia's reality marble

Not Gaia's RM. The Age of humans RM. If it collapses you get the Age of Gods again.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

If I remove the towel, will he die?

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Seems like he does

William Cox
William Cox

if it collapses we get to go back to the coolest time period ever

SNAP THAT SHIT OVER YOUR KNEE, SABER

DO IT NOW

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

This.

Fuck the age of humans.

Remove Magus scum.

Jose King
Jose King

Charisma:B
Divinity: B
Noble Phantasm: Goddess of War (Kanji: God of War's Girdle / Ares' Girdle)
Looks like her noble phantasm raises her divinity, endurance, agility, and magic, there's a catch, can't read it.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Lord El-Melloi II Case Files: Vol 4, Flat tries to convince Grey to break Rhongomyniad.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Ruler - Herakles when he ascends to godhood
Avenger - capitalising on his emotions when he killed his family due to god or king dickery.
All the others apart from caster.

Would be a pretty OverPowerd HGW

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

203 cm
down from 253 cm
What a manlet.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Ah, okay. I figured it was something like that.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

That's Heracles' actual height measurement in the Bibliotheca.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Liam King
Liam King

Now I want a HGW with only Herk summoned in different classes.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

And one caster wondering what the fuck is going on.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

What a boss. Best master ever.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

So who should be stronger?

Human Herc who can everything but Godhand?

Or Divinity Herc who can't anything but Godhand because for some reason being a God doesn't let him do everything else?

Justin Green
Justin Green

Human Herk is stronger against Gil

Divine Herk is stronger against everyone else

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

because for some reason being a God doesn't let him do everything else?
It's the class container that's limiting him. He can have every other NP, he just needs to be summoned in the appropriate class for each one.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

I think that normally they wouldn't be completely separate. Berserker Herc might be mad and incapable of free thought, but the human side of him allowed him to will himself to stay in existence for Ilya to die peacefully. It was also his human heart that allowed him to let Shirou kill him properly instead of making it a mutual kill when Shirou used Nine Lives Blade Works.

It sounds to me like this whole command spell to restrict Herc to only his humanity thing was a deliberate move by the master to prevent Herc from going down to Gilgamesh, who has Enkidu's chains to take out any divine heroes with ease.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

In a fight against themselves, would probably go down to who had the biggest magus reserve power for spamming NP.

Otherwise GOD tier would be enkindu'd, and well probably find something like Pestilence will make HUmHerc get a stomach bug so he spend the rest of the LN under quarantine.

James Robinson
James Robinson

What his NP's description says that in this summoning in exchange of his divinity gifts(which include god hand among others) he got all his other NPs.

I'll repeat it, in THIS CLASS he isn't supposed to have all of them, he has them because the grail compensated for his Divinity.

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

How pissed of do you think Hercs master was, when he gets the Herc gacha and then learns he has to disable godmode because some dick loli has Gilly.

Adrian White
Adrian White

Livid, probably.

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

Alcides gets stuck with a bad Japanese cold due to Pestilence
Hippolyta makes him soup and nurses him

FUCKING FUND IT NARITA

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

But I think chink guy who shoot the sun is the most fitted.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Then everything is fine.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Godhand is shit-tier in comparison to all the other pluses.

On this War where everyone is Top Tier spamming 12 different attacks capable of going through God Hand would be easy peasy. Better to have an Herc faster and stronger even if less durable this time.

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

He doesn't have all his NPs because he's an Archer, he has his bow, god hand and nine lives.

His divinity was taken away which means no god hand and some skills are nerfed, but in exchange he gets the NPs he normally wouldn't be able to access as an Archer.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

It's not just Godhand that was lost, but the False version of Eye of the Mind, Bravery was extremely nerfed, and potentially some other noble phantasms that Heracles might have obtained in the Archer class for everything he did post-12 labors.

Alcides only has access to all of Herc's NPs pre-Godhand, because once he completed the twelve labors, he was given an immortal body. Now, he's probably got a shitton of amazing NPs despite that. But there may be better ones that only a Divine Archer Heracles would have access to.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Waver's whole Clock Tower crew is based.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

He would still get a proper NP, not like berserker where he was relying on a rock and God-Hand to get by.

He should have had God-Hand, and the true "Nine Live" bow. which is swallow cuing the bow attack, from beyond the pale with true and false eye of the mind.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

lost devinity
enkidu chain can't do shit
It's like he was created to beat Gil.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

So how far does the manga cover so far anyway?

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

So

Best Herc

God Herc + Archer + Nine Lives Bow Version + Godhand - All the stuff he can't access because it's locked under the other classes

What Illya got

God Herc + Berserker + Rock Slab + Godhand - Everything but Godhand

Towel Herc

Human Herc + Archer + Nine Lives Bow Version + All the other NP from the Twelve Labors that should be locked on the other classes but he unlocked because he exchanged traded Divinity for access to them

Did I miss anything?

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

No, that's pretty much it.

Well he also seems to have some Avenger skills in this form but we don't know them yet.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

What would having both Eyes of the Mind skills simultaneously even look like? I know they're very similar in a lot of ways, except that one is based on instinct and the other is based on predictions - both are augmented by training and experience.

Is it implied that Herc would have both of them at the same time if his divinity wasn't locked away?

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Yes. This is probably what Nasu meant when he said any kind of attack that Herc has seen wouldn't be effective against him if used a second time.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Arc is Gaia and she looks like seiba, this might be the reason.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

He should do,
Lost True as Berserker as he didn't have human reason
Lost False here as he doesn't have the non-human connection.

I would like to think spider-sense + reflexes when he has both. Would be able to fight Sabers invs. sword due to the false not being affect, true able to go blow for blow due to knowing the next move with Lancelot the combat king.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

I can think of at least one Servant that actually has better odds versus Alcides than Heracles, and that's Achilles because of his weird Divinity-based immortality.

Alcides would be a lot stronger against Oda Nobunaga, though.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

M-Maybe True Assassin won't be a jobber this time, r-right?

I mean, if True Archer is Archer Hercules and True Rider is Hippolyta then it must mean he's super strong too. R-Right guys?

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

I knew it was Greek shit again, because we haven't enough of them already. And I thought they're gonna use some Sumerian or Akkadian hero or something.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

True Assassin is a fucking badass who is here solely to teach Fake Assassin how much of a complete failure as a Hassan i-Sabbah she is.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

any kind of attack that Herc has seen wouldn't be effective against him if used a second time

Imagine this with God Hand on top now. God Herk is a monster.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Saberface xD
Look mom I posted it again
I guess Rin, Sakura, Shirou, Shiki, RShiki Medusa, Gudao, Gudako, Hisui, Ciel, Akiha and Mashu are all Gaia too.

Seriously fuck off already.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

Nimrod would've been pretty nice,yeah.

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Wait, why does he know Gilgamesh then? They never met in that universe unless by "knowing" they just meant "heard of".

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

Isn't he just going to be Hassan No. 1, the founder, come to teach the young upstarts the true meaning of drugged out mountain cults.

Fake Ass, the zealot sees her version of the god among men.

Does she have the the shadow lantern skill? >Notice me senpai

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

It's implied to be 10 years after UBW.Also makes a snarky comment about how GoB would only work on "weaklings or mindless beasts".

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Because Heroic Spirits remember the shit that happened in other wars.

Cu and Archer remembered each other in Extra
Everyone remembers each other in F/GO

Anyone who had once faced Gilgamesh would question the sanity of whoever said that.
“….”
Tine felt as if the temperature almost suddenly dropped.
“All you do is throw weapons blindly...even hurling sand would have made a better substitute...“
The mysterious Archer continued speaking in the chilly atmosphere he created.
Such puerile tricks can defeat only weaklings……or non-thinking beasts.
He spoke softly but it was evident that what he said had strength in it containing not simple derision but some manner of fixation, of tenacity.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

He's fucking mad that Gilgamesh killed Illya.

Servants do acquire knowledge of the Grail Wars they've been in. FGO mentions it and Nasu mentioned it was like reading a book to them.

If someone killed your loli, would you not be so incredibly hellbent on getting revenge that you would never forget the person who did it?

Not gonna lie. I'd be mad enough to double summon myself into any grail war my target was in just to absolutely shame the fuck out of him.
Maybe kill his own loli master and his waifu Enkidu while I'm at it just to take him to the pain.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

It's implied to be 10 years after UBW
No it's not, the afterword in vol 1 literally says it's not.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

I wonder if they'll ever use him. If we go by bible logic he would be the first of all human heroes or warriors.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Because Heroic Spirits remember the shit that happened in other wars.
No they don't.

Every Heroic Spirit in every war is a "copy" from the real on in the Throne of Heroes. After they die in every war the "copy" dies forever.

Don't tell me they retconned this?

Brody King
Brody King

I thought only Saber got to remember because she wasn't technically dead when her soul was called for the fight, Everybody else is supposed to be a save file called into earths ram that get erased when the HGW finished and not uploaded back into the cloud.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

if anything making those autis from BL mad it's a victory, even if it was some machine translation, man If I know how the fuck extract and add text to a game I would translate at least one each week with my free time only, but I cant into anything computer related so good luck

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

No they don't
I already told you Cu and Archer remember each other in Extra and that everyone remembers each other in FGO.

Every Heroic Spirit in every war is a "copy" from the real on in the Throne of Heroes. After they die in every war the "copy" dies forever.
And it was mentioned by Nasu a long time ago that the heroic spirit in the throne of heroes gets that knowledge when his copy dies.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with Sakurai. The "What a Beautiful" series is great, but everything she's done for Type-Moon has been fucking horrible. Even her events in GO are shit and people to be far more happy to see Nasu writing stuff because he actually makes fun stuff.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

Partially retconned, most servants will not recall any prior wars or relationships with masters, but there's a chance that they will. Mostly used for the sake of homages to past works, not in any serious regard.

Saber is the only case where a Servant will truly remember a prior war, as in it's actual memories in their head instead of an abstract knowledge that a Servant may happen to be summoned with or not.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

implied to be 10 years after UBW

FUCK OFF WITH THIS MEME

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

Isn't F/SF a whole different or alternative universe? Or are the memory related rules still valid?

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

That's probably only in Fuyuki seeing that in other HGWs servants remember each other.

Yeah he was pretty based, still the guy was really awkward after that
I just wanted to help, tell me what I did wrong
And some jealous fuck kept YELLING AT HIM to delete it, it was hilarious.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Isn't Gil in FSF the protag? He would win in the end due to the plot anyway.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Well, this is lame. Master/Servant pairings with good relationships aren't as sad anymore like this.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

protag
in Narita's novels

Fuck off

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

Yeah Herc is tripping major loser flags by being arrogant and boastful while also being evil and targeting Gil's loli.

So I won't be surprised if Gil beats him anyways.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

You all know Gilgamesh is still going to beat him, right?

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Isn't Gil in FSF the protag?
No?

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

I thought that had to do with a sorta meta-memory of us the players, and the upload of modern knowledge the heroes get from the throne.

So they only remember event because we do, or the magus in that era, and have it as part of their legend

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Gil did the same thing and beat Herk in UBW
Herk kills Gil's loli and humiliates him

Like pottery

It's a canon alternate universe like Apocrypha

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Yeah, he still hasn't use EA.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Why not? It's actually sadder knowing that maybe Heracles was Platinum Mad with Gilgamesh during who knows how long because of what he did to Illya.

Jekyll in GO remembers his master being killed, he cries.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Well, the relationship between a servant and their master will not be recalled. A Heroic Spirit might read what happens in a grail war like it's a book, but they don't have to put much stock into it or believe it.

Gilgamesh disregards any cases where he loses a Grail War as poppycock. He would probably disregard any case where he becomes an actual friend with his master as nonsense, as he only has one friend and that is Enkidu.

The same can be applied to other Masters. "What the fuck do you mean, I had sex with a redheaded Jap? Bullshit!"

William Wright
William Wright

hercules ea gate of excalibur the kaleidoscop multiversal dimensional partoll counter guardian A rank sniping of the melilith earth planetarian gaia sa project unholy divinity B+ skill ability +5 ungfodly l

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

True Archer actually said that if Gil didn't used EA be was going to kill him

GOB made nothing to him and Enkidu will be useless too

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Seiba isn't a normal HS tho

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

Well, the relationship between a servant and their master will not be recalled. A Heroic Spirit might read what happens in a grail war like it's a book, but they don't have to put much stock into it or believe it.
Except several Servants get quite emotional about their past Masters in GO.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Just an example of what would happen if Seiba was summoned as a real heroic spirit in the Fate route, is all.

Yeah but it's never addressed as a serious point, just fanservice. Jekyll is such a saintly soul that just the knowledge that he failed his master in another war and let his master die would tear him up.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Good thing Gil still has plenty of treasures in his vault.

Herc is cocky thinking he can deal with EA though

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

True Lancer should really be Asian or Greek.

Majority of Asian and Greek heroes wielded Spears not Swords.

I think True Lancer might be Diomedes.

Diomedes is the only Greek hero to have ever injured multiple Greek Gods.

Diomedes speared Ares in the stomach, broke Aphrodite's arm, etc

It is much more impressive than Cu whose spear is really best known for killing his best friend and own son rather than killing any monster or god.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Still no Dschingis Kahn heroic spirit

fuck this, maybe next time ;_;

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Avalon is still confirmed to be the ultimate shield by Nasu, Zelretch, and Merlin.

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

Herc injured multiple Greek Gods too, Diomedes is the motherfucker who did both times in a single day (albeit with Athena doing most of the heavy lifting since he was her husbando).

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Paracelus seems to regret everything.

Angra seems to remember Bazette pretty fondly.

Nero and Tamamo don't really seem too attached to the GO protagonist, but seem willing to help their cause.

There's probably other stuff, but it's kind of nice seeing those callbacks.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

We don't know if Herk's cockyness has value or not

EA is not the end of all NPs as Solomon demonstrated and there are counters to it

And everything in GOB is useless against him too

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Well, Herk has godly stats and 11 fucking NP he can use, including OP shit like the Nemean Lion Pelt, Poison of Hydra or Hippolyta belt. He has every right to be cocky.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Isn't F/SF a whole different or alternative universe?
Not really, it is happening like 4 or 5 years after fifth war and there are connections to Stay Night's and Zero's events and charachters.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Lancer - Lu Bu
Berserker - Beowulf
Caster - An actual true magician, not one of those phony writers.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Herc threatened Hades by threatening to choke Cerberus too

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Clearer pic when?

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

True Lancer could be Wu Kong. Nasu did state that he didn't use Wu Kong because he was over powered even for a servant somehow if I recall.

Mason Young
Mason Young

Santa Claus as Rider when?

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

Here user.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

THIS. Gilfags are delusional since Nasu not once stated Ea was ultimate in any category.

For example, Nasu said that Saber had the Ultimate Shield, Buddha has the Ultimate Anti-Individual NP, Kiara has the First Ever Anti-Planet NP in Fate, etc

Hunter James
Hunter James

I don't want sexy delicious Santa Alter, I want Saint Nicholas.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Ea isn't an anything, it's an alien artefact. It doesn't qualify as a sword or anything else.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

I don't want sexy delicious Santa Alter
gae

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

True. Monkey King is really hax. He defeated the Chinese version of Karna as well and every single Chinese God including the Gods that both Chinese and Indian mythology shared.

Monkey King only lost to Buddha.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

not Lancer Guan Yu

SHIGGYDIGGY

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

I do want her to treat my like a naughty boy but I also want based Mr. Coca-Cola to bring me Coca-Cola.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Not every single Chinese God, he never had a showdown with the Emperor himself. Buddha intervened before that.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Phony writers are the best Casters. They are much more effective than actual casters going by track record.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Could Aias block Enuma Elish?

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Fragments is actually alright as long as Manaka isn't in the scene. And when she is in the scene the issue is more often than not that the prose narration takes a nosedive as it has to describe how perfect Manaka appears through the eyes of other characters.

Another problem is how predictable the story is. At least in part this is because the story always had a foregone conclusion, but Sakurai seems to not want to shake anything up either. He's not expanding on the cosmology much and isn't throwing many curveballs with the plot, and most of the characters can appear kinda plain compared to those from series such as Extra or Strange Fake. There are few big plot twists and there only seems to be one thing going on at a time, which basically just tells me that Sakurai is not secure in handling so many different perspectives at once.

Again, I think the series is alright, I'm not expecting much anyway, but anyone can see that it has some shortcomings.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Shakespeare
Pretty much violated Jeanne
Andersen
Master became final boss
Dumas
One of his creations became a strong Avenger

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

tfw we'll never get Kamen Rider Tesla, Leomon Edison and Tea kettle Babbage outside FGO
It hurts.

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

It managed to mostly deflect a light Ea swing in the VN during the UBW final battle. Not completely, but it kept Shirou alive. But it was just a casual swing, not even close to full power.

Noah King
Noah King

Sakurai is a pretty safe writer and I respect that.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

Nasu never showed us True Aias, the one made from Ox Hide

Brandon White
Brandon White

oh please lets have schiller as caster summoning willhelm tell as secondary archer spirit.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Even inventors make for better casters, actual wizards are fucking shit at being wizards.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Geronimo is best Caster.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

Would Penn and Teller be Casters?

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Ajax the Greater as a Servant would be sick as hell. The only warrior in the Trojan War to never be wounded, who single-handedly held off the Trojan armies and Ajax countless times to save the Achaean forces from utter destruction.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

He didn't have his rifle
He's shit.

Levi King
Levi King

Rifles aren't casty, silly billy

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

You know, Edison only for EX stats thanks to being augmented by the presidential spirits of Murrica. He's a kinda mediocre caster without that boost.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Both would not block EA anyway.

Both of them BARELY blocked the spears that were used against them.

People downplaying EA in this thread are a joke. Just because they hate GIlgamesh

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Paracelsus is pretty great at being a caster.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

It also has a connection with Prototype, so it is a completely different universe where the other 3 wars happened.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

t. butthurt Gilfag

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

Ayaka isn't a connection with Prototype, she is probably the same person but with a different story

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Man,Camelot got all the good stuff.Gaia's a hack.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

Gaia does seem to love Camelot..

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

or the one time he fucked 50 women in one day

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Who would you want to summon in any Grail War?
Put three generic answers, because you can add your own in this poll.
http://poal.me/v2mz6f

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Gaia is Takeuchi. To save humanity, we need to clone and make more saberfaces.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

It's a actually ten years after hf, it literally can't be post-ubw. But servants can be summoned in different time lines anyway

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

In one night, actually.

And all 50 of them got pregnant.

47ish of them with sons.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

1 night is lets say 12 hours (to make it a bit easier on him). Thats 720 minutes. That gives him 14 minutes and 24 seconds per woman. However considering his great endurance 14 minutes is probably a short time. So he somehow fucked the women so hard I made multiple pregnant in one shot.

Does someone know some porn that covers details on this story, I need it for educational purposes. Preferably explicit

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

When do we get ancient 'Shinji Matou' Perseus.

and Jason for Ruler when.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Considering the start tells you about 7 classes which appear every time and the fact that the einzeberns broke shit to make angry manjew happen (who also broke the default classes) the thought that he was the only avenger isnt too farfetched

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

I'm honestly overwhelmed. I was fully expecting towel man to be some obscure abrahamic figure who had some goofy conceptual defense against GoB but wasn't actually strong, and it would be so disappointing once we learned who he was.
But no, it's that he's actually motherfucking Heracles and he's that fucking badass when he's not a jobserker, even after shrugging off his divinity and God Hand he's still a world class heavyweight who treats Gil like a chump.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

Where are my fellow saberfags?

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

Clearly he spent 12 hours fucking them and then came once, and just stuck his dick in each of them in a row as he came for what must have been several minutes.

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

3 people would summon Lancelot

We have 3 Jetfags now?

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

first time herakles came around she was completly dere dere and only got fucked over because hera made the other amazons attack herakles
now they are back and hippolyta is tsun tsun because of him killing her but still likes him.
my little amazon queen cant be this cute

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Nine Lives was developed with fingers in order to fuck many women at the same time

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

What is Gandiva?

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Holy fuck, we had to wait for based Narita to get the class switch everyone wanted.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

You sir are incorrect

Nine Lives: Dick Mastery. Having such a mastery over the Dick that you can impregnate multiple women at once.

Noah Young
Noah Young

came 50 times without his dick losing strength
fucking
Not even the average h-manga protagonist has this much endurance. Heracles is a man among men with god tier tastes in daughterus.

Can you imagine the sound of 50 women in a room experiencing orgasm all at once?

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

summon nine lifes: dick mastery when the enemy heroes are all female
lure them in and unleash it
they are so satisfied they join herakles
pacifist ending, emiya happy he could save everyone

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

came 50 times without his dick losing strength
No, he fucked 50 women in a single night, maybe he came even more than 50 times.

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Not even the average h-manga protagonist has this much endurance. Heracles is a man among men with god tier tastes in daughterus.
He mostly got sons. But he would make a perfect porn protag.
knight woman gets caught, has to pick who will rape her
heracles
pig orc
picks herakles
queue 50 orgasm nightlong fuckfest

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

implying he didn't cum in them 12 times each

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

That's not what you think it means

He doesn't have higher ranked bravery due to a command seal, it doesn't say he doesn't have godhand because of that.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

he cries

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Christ, I never considered that. Truly a man among men.

I'd let him fuck me all night if some of his manliness would rub off on me.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

But not H-game, I think Rance could do this too

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

It literally says the curse of the gods user, God hand is the curse of the gods. Jesus fuck.

He lost his Divinity = Losing Divine gifts(God Hand) and skills, EoTM(False) and Bravery was lowered.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

You're looking at it backwards

Its like Arcuied going to sleep at millinium castle for 800 years at the end of Tsukihime, and knowing that when she wakes up again she'll never see Shiki again, and everything will be gone.

Servants with good relationships, they get to know someone for two weeks, and then they're gone forever. Next time you wake up they're gone, you'll never see them again, and it hurts.

Its the same thing Saber experienced in F/SN; it was sad because she was going away, and never seeing him again even if she would remember it all forever.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

caster catches him
tries to torture him with rape
60 orgasms further, caster is too feeble to stand, herakles doesnt give a fuck

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

It seems that Bravery is actually lowered because of a Command Spell.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

When will we get the writers of the Bible as servants? Would be interesting to have the writer for Revelations as a servant.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

But isn't he giving her mana by pouring semen inside her ?

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

A herakles/caster power team would be cool too.
enemy breaches casters workshop
walks deeper and deeper
in the middle they see herakles and caster, seemingly fucking without rest
caster is so supercharged she blows everyone up instantly

Then in the end herakles kills caster since she is a bitch and cursed a hero bro of herakles

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

So you're pretending to be fucking retarded?

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

No ? He rejects his Divinity so he lost God Hand and EotM (False), he gained in exchange King's Order and EotM (True). Bravery seems to be lowered because of a CS, not the loss of Divinity.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

http://poal.me/jk29hn

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

R.I.P Roman's Anus 2015-2016

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

We don't know exactly what happened, Narita said we should read the volume or else the stats page can easily be misunderstood.
However, by the sounds of things, Bravery seems to be a byproduct of losing the curse of the gods, which was lost because of a command spell.

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

and cursed a hero bro of herakles
A little off from the mythology.
Heracles helped Medea and protected her from the people of Thebes (this was after her betrayal), he never really liked Jason to begin with and wasn't committed to the whole Argonaut deal. Medea healed him from the rage that caused him to murder Iphitos and he recognized she was a well-meaning person, if completely twisted by her emotions. He obviously can't fault her for that.

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

And Medea was whitewashed as fuck by Nasu so Herc probably has an even better opinion of her in Nasuverse.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Medea has pointy ears in fate/stay night. I dont think her appearance in FSN should be taken as having any significance as how what she looked like.`

that said she is bestgirl

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

"Whitewashed" means to cover up a person's negative traits by pretending they don't exist (the metaphor is pretending an old fence is new just because you put a coat of white paint on it).
It has nothing to do with appearance or race, despite what tumblr thinks.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

I cant smell which meaning you use. Tumblr just abused my lack of knowledge of the english language to infect me with their filthy lies.

Also she was noted as lawful evil (I think) and she knew she was evil as well. That was the whole point of her story in UBW. She tried to not fuck up this time only to end up doing loads of evil in order to get love from her new lover. The climax was that even when she failed he still cared about her and she got the love she wanted without trying so hard.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

queue

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Her master's backstory painted her as better than she was.

And you clearly haven't been paying attention in Grand Order where Jason is made to be literally Greek Shinji. Even his design is annoying

Medea is a huge dindu in Nasuverse.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Jason "Looks" like Greek Shinji

If you actually read FGO, you'd know that he was a heroic and noble man in truth who did want to save the world, even if he was too flawed to make it come true in some ways.

Medea admits his feeling was real

Luke James
Luke James

He had heroic ideals but his personality was rotten in every other way.

Which is an incredibly stupid interpretation considering he's supposed to be charismatic, not an annoying cunt, otherwise he couldn't have assembled the Argonauts.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

And you clearly haven't been paying attention in Grand Order where Jason is made to be literally Greek Shinji. Even his design is annoying
How can I pay attention when I never read it

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Human Herc is a better counter against Gilgamesh because Enkidu doesn't do shit against him.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

actual wizards are fucking shit at being wizards.

Doctor P is quite powerful. Solomon solo Nasuverse.
It's only Medea who is underwhelming.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

if she broke arthur immediately she would have won.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

You don't understand. All of Seiba's family was favored by Gaia because they are weirdass hybrids. Morgan became a super powerful fairy with her own conscience, by the way. Saber was the last king that established a peace and harmony between nature and civilization, men and magic. After her, all went to shit and Gaia got pissed with men.

She isn't just the chosen one of brits, she's the chosen one of the fairies and other magical beings. That's why she's spending her break in Avalon. Not everyone is permitted to fuck around there.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Medea needed Shirou to be retarded and order Saber to stop when she was attacking her to even have a chance. Saber can easily dispose of her if it wasn't for her stupid Master. He basically made her freeze and she took advantage of that.

James Watson
James Watson

I hate Grand Order.

So many good historical characters shoved on a shitty mobage never to be used again.

Worse of all, now that there's a new iteration, we won't be surprised at who's who anymore, no, because it'll most certainty also be someone who's already in Grand Order.

It ruined the WHO'S THIS SERVANT factor in every single manner.

Fuck Grand Order.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

So Hippolyta has the same towel as Alcides.

Is the towel her girdle?

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

P isn't even doing any heavy lifting or putting on any flashy shows, he's just very good at hurting people through simple means.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

shoved on a shitty mobage never to be used again
With the rumors that Edmond Dantes might show up in Strange Fake and the fact that we already know Attila's going to show up in Fate/Extella, I have no idea why you'd think this.

Worse of all, now that there's a new iteration, we won't be surprised at who's who anymore, no, because it'll most certainty also be someone who's already in Grand Order
Fate/Strange Fake is already proof against this so that's bullshit.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

F/GO gave us Riyo's comics and insane Gudako, it was worth it.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

He had heroic ideals but his personality was rotten in every other way.
He was pretty rotten even in some versions of his myth, though. In one he even died a laughable death, crushed by the remains of the Argonaut, old, lonely and tortured by the memories of his past mistakes.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

In one he even died a laughable death, crushed by the remains of the Argonaut, old, lonely and tortured by the memories of his past mistakes.
That is the most commonly told one, in fact.
He did break an oath to Hera and Aphrodite after all. Turning his back on Medea, while a logical course for political gain (as she's clearly a crazy murderess), was regarded as completely idiotic even by ancient greeks because he made an oath to the gods and breaking that is worse than any mortal disgrace.

David Hall
David Hall

He either did that or Medea would kill Taiga

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Apparently part of the reason he was turned off from Medea was because he had some moral reservations about her way of doing things. Funny that he would get it even worse after leaving her.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

How many paralel worlds/continuities are there by now?

Kara no Kyoukai

Tsukihime (Not sure, I think it's events happen on the same world as Fate)

Zero > Fate (Fate/UBW/HF) and a gorillion of minor things like Waver's Wacky Adventures.

Extra > CCC and now Extella

Apocrypha

Grand Order

Strange Fake (I think this is on the same world as Fate too)

Prisma Illya (Miyu's World)

Fragments > Prototype

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Every single bad ending in Tsukihime and Fate count as a different universe, so you better stop counting.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

He really does regret what he did in Prototype going by his lines in GO. Literally it's all references to about how hard he fucked up.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

True Lancer
anyone but Longinus

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Avanger
So he is basically Alt herkules?

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

He's basically double summoned like Semiramis was in Apocrypha. He's an archervenger.

Chase Price
Chase Price

No,he is an Archer with forced Avenger classe skill. an Alter version is when you are corrupted by the Grail, Like Saber, Jeanne or Cu Alter.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

We obviously don't count those for obvious reasons. Don't be cheeky.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Greek Shinji
That's Perseus

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

Like someone else said, Longinus Is not known for any great accomplishments, or even skill with a spear, his just happened to be the one that pierced Christ.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

I would be a Avanger to when my stephmam is basically ruining my life even after i save her ass.
I´ts basically burned on his body.Read about the death of Herkules.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Gaia : Let's give Saber the best of the best NPs.
For what? Kicking Saxons butt. Because everyone know that Gaia fear Saxons.

But for heroes who fight calamities, great disaster etc...
Nope, nothing for you...

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

She also fought Romans and Gauls.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

And a varied assortment of other Brits.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Medea only lost because Rin pulled massive amounts of plot armour out of nowhere to be capable of fighting her 1v1.
You forgot every single star in the heavens , each of which was a soldier in the universe's army. Son Wukong literally soloed heaven.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

She fights follow humans.

And what Gaia give her?

A sword which can obliterate castles.
Avalon which give instant mana and health recovery and invincibility.
And possibly more NPs.

I hope there is legendary heroes amongst her opponents.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Did Nasu turn Father Christmas into a trap?

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

Medea only lost because she's dumb.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

That Saber Alter in a santa costume.

John Long
John Long

They are when you use Cast Iron.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

No. That's Rider "Saber" Santa Arturia Pendragon Alter. She's a girl who looks like a boy.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Hercules literally had to be removed from society as a kid because he was too angry.

Justin Price
Justin Price

With the rumors that Edmond Dantes might show up in Strange Fake
What?

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

This is explicitly Heracles with a grudge though, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually forced his master to give him avenger traits.
He's also said to be really gentlemanly when sane which is probably a product of his experiences through life. And that's not what's happening at all in SF.

Narita said that this volume is introducing an avenger that was already introduced in GO. It could be either Jeanne or Dantes.

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

ah ok. One can't be too careful when it comes to Nasu.

If you're referencing or thinking of her killing her children or any predilection towards that I'm going to have to point out that that's not actually part of the original legend. That's an M night Shamalayn plot twist added to a play to shock audiences that was so popular it became the main tale.
All of his stats are so pumped up that Hera couldn't even kill him at birth. Any kid with stats like that having a random temper tantrum is more than enough reason for society to want to stay the fuck away from him.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Narita talked about an Avenger in F/SF, and with Edmond revealed in F/GO and Dumas being in F/SF, we can safely assume that the Avenger is Edmond.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

An extra class Servant, with the characters of his name being XXX XXXX

While it doesn't fit Edmond Dantes, it fits モンテ キリスト/Monte Cristo

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

Could be Jeanne since Prelati is in too.
Or maybe both will be summoned, one in the [True] and one in the [False] class

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

What skills define an Avenger, anyway?

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

There's a literal Avenger skill, and Oblivion Recording. What these actually do in lore is unknown.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

Extreme hatered and desire of vengeance. The Count of Monte Cristo is the best example.

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Be so butthurt about something been done to you your mindset is set on nothing but, well, revenge.

Herc seems to be buttmad about Illya here.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

All avengers also possess a self healing skill

John Hughes
John Hughes

Queen of the Amazons
Amazons

Not brown

You're killing my dick here

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

She's a womanlet too. Very disappointing.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Original Avenger described himself as the perfect anti-hero, which in this case is just a hero made villian in order to complete a legendary task, or just to live to suffer, so in turn its likely Herc has some "you hit me you take damage" mirror mode bullshit.
Herc's legend comes from him doing the 12 Trials because he killed his children, and Count is a revenge story, but both are technically heroic or legendary.
They're made to sponge damage, give some back, and then usually find some way to Phantasm 2 win, I'd guess. Manjew is literally the weakest hero ever disregarding class, and Count is GO so Herc'll be the real first avenger we see.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

because he killed his children
You mean hera ded gave him madness
or just to live to suffer
That´s basically Herakles life.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Solomon solo Nasuverse
Love this meme, he killed humans.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Christ i'm gonna cry when FGO reveals Shuten Doji

They keep fucking up the "(Enter royal title here) Of the"

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

He killed everything so hard that concepts like death and time are broken.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

It's literally said he couldn't reach the other side of the world, Merlin is still alive for a reason.

He killed humans, fodder.

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Isn't the only reason Scáthach is summonable is because she finally died. And she's on the other side of the world as well. Avalon is not the sole thing on the other side.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

Archer Heracles vs Saber Lancelot
Who wins?

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

She's probably going to have the proper height.

But will be a skeleton with large tits because of Raita.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

To be honest I thought Gungir would be the most famous mythical lance. I have no idea what the fuck a Longinus is.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT EX ISN'T BETTER THAN A RANK, IT JUST MEANS THAT THE ATTACK ISN'T QUANTIFIABLE AND THIS CAN MEAN ANYTHING.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Spear that pierced Jesus, I believe.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Spear that pierced Jesus I believe.
Oh that lance has a name? I thought it was just called the Holy Lance, and it sometimes appears in and out Christianity depending on the persons view.

Still, Gungir popularity is greater than Jesus Lance.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Archer Heracles
Pelt of the lion that can't be harmed by weapons
Checkmate for someone who can only rely on weapons :^)

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

So why was Gil and Enkidu summoned as Fake?
They don't seem to be weird like how the other Fakes are.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Correct

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

It's a living weapon, not a person.

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

nah senpai. She'll be another loli but this time extremely skeleton

Just put the knife in,more than once is optional

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

They are not True because powerlevels, they are True because they are the Servants of the True Snowfield Holy Grail while the False War was pretty much a foundation for the True War to become possible.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Saber with a Panzer IV
What am I looking at?

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Jeanne by Raita when?

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

we will never get a spinoff with every servant being Heracles

Eli Price
Eli Price

An Arturia as every Servant spin-off will happen first.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Scathach is not on the other side though, her world is in-between.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

Longinus was the guy who did it not the spear. That's why it's called the Spear of Longinus.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Longinus is the actual name of the spear in Fate, though. Some NP in the setting are named after the people they're associated with rather than having their own actual names.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

And that's literally the name.

Spear of Longinus, Longinus Spear. Doesn't matter, it takes the name because Longinus killed Jesus with it.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Anime when ?

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

After Apocrypha

Brandon James
Brandon James

Ranks themselves only quantify the power of the divine mystery that the Noble Phantasm represents, in other words, the strength of the concept that governs it and its ability to overrule other conceptual armaments.

There could be an E rank noble phantasm that destroys the entire planet, or an A rank noble phantasm that just trims the grass. That E rank planetary destruction weapon will be overruled by things like Godhand, which is B-rank and therefore cannot be affected by anything except higher ranked concepts, while that A rank grass trimmer could overrule a thousand B-ranked grass defensive noble phantasms.

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

That was before his father made him take care of sheep herds for a living. That taught him patience and how to control his anger.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

That didn't even happen with Jack the Ripper, who appeared and had a complete story arc in Apocrypha only for Strange Fake to introduce an entirely different angle on the same Heroic Spirit.

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Nines Lives also note the EX just stuck there at the bottom.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

That's either Nine Lives the bow (unlikely since we already know what that is), or it's something nobody would ever expect.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Nine lives is a bow?

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

It's two things, the bow that he used to kill the Lernaean Hydra, and the technique that he derived from it which he can use with any and all weapons and for a variety of situations that he so chooses.

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

Did he remember Gilgamesh?

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Read the thread.

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Herc was originally just a normal heroic Archer. His Master asks him if Herc will be willing to harm children, and Herc refuses so this guy uses his command spells.
Herc figures he can resist commands with his own innate magic power and in the worst case he can survive through 3 suicide commands, but then this guy uses his command spells to make him remember his past and on top of that uses the grail mud from Fuyuki on him.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Is this what actually happens in Strange Fake?

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Yes.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

From the reading yes.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Oh boy another fucking Alter

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

What a madman

Let's use my command spells to make the heroest hero ever super butthurt so he can go kill a little girl. What could go wrong?

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Seems like it's working, though. He made Herc remember Gilgamesh murdering Ilya and now Herc's out for justice. At any cost. Even if it means murdering another loli to avenge the one that was taken from him.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Herc is so assblasted about what happened in UBW he tried to murder Gil's loli in a parallel of what happened to Ilya

Bravo Narita.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/05/us-air-force-will-have-first-combat.html
http://www.scout.com/military/warrior/story/1666650-af-fighters-drones-fire-laser-weapons-2020s

Why even bother if no Servant can even compete now? KoH does it again.

Charles Green
Charles Green

It isn't that though.
It seems to be his life when he lived as a demi-god what he remembered, probably when Hera made him go mad to kill his family.
That and he mud were able to created Alter Herk.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Back to /fgog/ with you

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

It seems to be his life when he lived as a demi-god what he remembered, probably when Hera made him go mad to kill his family.
Shouldn't he remember that by default considering it is his actual life instead of the life of a copy made by the ToH?

Henry Long
Henry Long

So SF is following UBW?

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

That's what an user reading the thing posted in another thread.
We don't have the full spoiler, but it probably referred to remembering that exact point of his life while at the same time using the mud to amplify negative emotions and allowing Herk to be altered into an avenger of evil alignment.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

I think it's following an unspecified Fate/Stay Night timeline

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

SF like FHA user

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

But that's not a reason he would suddenly be OK with killing a loli.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Exactly. Unless he's turning him back to the mindset of that moment so he can go rip and tear on everything I don't see the logic there.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

That's an alter for you, it distorts the personality of servants greatly.
Look the 180° turn Jeanne personality receives as an alter for example.

James Cooper
James Cooper

Will Tine reach mongrel daughteru status by the end of Strange Fake.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Alter Jeanne isn't even a version of Jeanne.

She's just the physical incarnation of Gilles' waifufaggotry.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Jeanne alter is a different case though, she is literally gilles fannon.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Exactly, which shows you how much an Alter can change.
In this case, the master purpose was literary making Herk being able to kill even children if necessary. He also corrupted Herk with his desire, just at a lesser extent than Gilles Jeanne.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Are you ready for best boy to show up?

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

He's not even Alter. The profile doesn't say so.

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

He was already confirmed to be corrupted by the mud in the novel, that's an alter.

Jason James
Jason James

I'm ready for Dumas to die of embarrassment when he realizes how chuuni his creation is.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

How come Archer Hercules isn't using the more hax version of his Hydra Bow, though?

The one that Nasu says fires Venomous Lasers?

Q: What sort of technique was the "Shooting of a Hundred Heads" that Shirou used in Sakura's route?

A: The Noble Phantasm of Heroic Spirit Heracles is an all-purpose Noble Phantasm that he changes according to the target and situation. Bluntly put, it's the "Shooting of a Hundred Heads Style."

What Shirou used was the anti-personnel version of Shooting of a Hundred Heads. Honestly, just think of it as nine consecutive high-speed attacks. By the way, the Shooting of a Hundred Heads that Heracles mainly uses is the anti-Phantasmal Species version, which is like nine dragon-type homing lasers fired simultaneously. What the hell, man?

I see Archer Hercules using bows in OP's image but does Nasu mean the bows turn into lasers when fired, then?

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Why is he Komaeda?

William Cooper
William Cooper

Likely mana consumption

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

How come Archer Hercules isn't using the more hax version of his Hydra Bow, though?
He's too busy shit talking Gilgamesh first.

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Carnwennan, or Carnwenhau ("white hilt"), was the dagger of King Arthur in the Welsh Arthurian legends. It is sometimes attributed with the magical power to shroud its user in shadow.
In Culhwch and Olwen Arthur names it as one of the few things in the world which he will not give to Culhwch. Later, he uses it to slay the witch Orddu daughter of Orwen by slicing her in half.

Why isn't Mysterious Heroine X carrying that Dagger? will we get a proper Saber Assassin?

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

But that's not Tesla-kun.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Read the thread.
He has one NP that gives him access to a different NP per labor, he also has Nine Lives as a separate NP and a hidden EX NP.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

So Nasu is saving Serious Archer Hercules then?

I hope there is an illustration when that happens.

I want to see the Hydra Bow in its true glory.

Because right now EMIYA's bow is more fancy looking than Hercules's bow right now.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

No

Alcides has the real Hydra Bow, it's one of the NPs under Twelve Glories, which is like a Heracles-style Gate of Babylon but only for all NPs he owned before and during his twelve labors. Anything he would have from after the twelve labors, like Godhand, is not accessible.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

I'm surprised Hercules's colored uniform looks pretty similar to Archer's red striped themed clothes.

I expected a Lion themed clothing to be honest since Hercules and The Nemean lion after all.

Adrian King
Adrian King

Gil
Enkidu
Richard
Fake Rider
Archer Herc
Dantes

This Grail War is fucking insane

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Same character designer. Nasu knew they couldn't beat the Gonzo version in dandy so he had him go full chuuni.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Is there any reason why Godhand means Hercules has weird looking arms when wearing Godhand?

Like I wonder how does Hercules sleep with his weird arms.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

He's covered up with a cloth. Hippolyta has the same cloth so that maybe her girdle somehow (Herc claimed it in his 9th labour).

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Gil doesn't remember Archer, right?

So Gil didn't confuse Hercules with EMIYA since red colored archer and all.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Dantes is so fucking cool
Like holy shit man, the MC from my both of all time favorite works of fiction are a servant, and he looks fucking badass, and is a GODDAMN AVENGER
IT'S SO GOOD
I SHOULD REALLY LEARN MOON TO READ S/F

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Alcides has Hippolyta's girdle all over his face all the time
Pretty lewd.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Isn't it strange how Hercules's centuar teacher looks more Greek looking than Hercules?

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

The arm protrusions are a result of the madness of Berserker. As are the pointed shark teeth and bulging veins.
And apparently 50cm of height, but that may be a result of divinity somehow.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

so butthurt you can essentially stop time

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

I mean, I think that'd be tough for someone like Gil to do, since Herc is pretty obviously way buffer than Red Man and not wearing Redmans cloak, or any top.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

No wonder she attacked him the moment she saw him.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

I wonder why berserkers are all giants with shark teeth.

Only Lu Bu managed to keep his original looks with no bony protrusions or shark teeth.

Did Lu Bu even growl like Hercules did?

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

ITS SO GOOD
I LOVE IT SO MUCH
I DON'T CARE HOW OP HE IS, HE'S SO FUCKING AWESOME

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Richard
WHAT

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

slowpoke.jpg

True Saber being Richard the Lionheart has been confirmed since, like, forever

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

can't even get an A in endurance
What a pussy.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Lu Bu does the weird line-roars in Fate/Extra, yes.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Richard the Lionheart is saber in SF.

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

LuBu sounds like a reptile

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Aren't there multiple GO Serkers who aren't like that? Liu Sheuwyn or whatever his name is comes to mind and of course Tamako as well.

Ethan White
Ethan White

Enkidu is kinda boring.

I wish Sargon of Akkad was in, instead.

You know, the inventor of the professional army and unlike other ancient kings, claimed no divinity and was proud of being completely human as he worked his way up from lowly commoner to king.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

Puts on lion skin
???
Profit

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

he doesn't know

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

cheating by using items

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Richard
Apparently he's got something close to what Lancelot has.
Basically he's able to use Excalibur with pretty much anything he grabs.
Because well apparently Richard the Lionheart had the habit of calling anything in his hands Excalibur.
So he does that with a tree branch.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Oh my.

Zachary James
Zachary James

Perseus is cheating.

Every NP he has is the personal belonging of a Greek God that they can't do their jobs without them being returned back.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

That's more like what Attila has, except hers is some sort of freakish magical cancer that transmutes whatever she's holding into the blade of the war god whether she intends it or not.
(Even the chocolate she made for valentine's was partially war-god-sword-ified, but apparently there was still chocolate underneath.)

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

Wait, we have a Perseus? In what? That sounds neat.
all my servant knowledge comes from G/O so im probably super uniformed

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Wu Kong is hax because nobody could figure out a way to permanently kill him. They tried every execution method in Heaven and it only ends up making him stronger. Short of Buddha or some Creator god reality warping him away, he doesn't really have a weakness to anything conventional.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Prototype.

Honestly, I wanna shit on you but I righteously can't. There's so much Fate stuff coming out and pretty much nothing of it getting translated it's easy to get lost or miss stuff.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

People like you should stay in /fgog/

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

I don't like Prototype Perseus. Too edgy and emo.

Nasu says F/SN Perseus was Orange Haired Shinji which I prefer.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

Fate/Prototype has Perseus Rider.
He and a yet-unidentified Perseus Lancer will appear in Grand Order sometime.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

I don't even play the game I just check the wiki for new servants every couple weeks

Angel James
Angel James

Shinji
Not edgy about everything specially muh magus heritage and muh family
Not emo about muh magus heritage

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Monkey King wouldn't have gotten imprisoned if he didn't pee on Buddha's hand.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Such a sad life

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Is it? At least he didn't fall for the mobile game trap.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Yes he would have.
The contest was to escape the Buddha's palm, and he lost. So Buddha could do whatever he likes to Wukong.
And Buddha didn't care for his attitude.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Mate, Fate isn't my focus franchise, I've got other franchises I prioritize more. I am learning nip so I can eventually play Extra and read the LNs, though that's among other things too.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Did Gil ever have any dialogue when he encountered Buddha?

Did Buddha even say anything about Gil when they met face to face?

Or was Buddha still apathetic toward someone like Gil?

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

But all he'll do is make youtube videos instead.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

They never met. Buddha was only in vanilla Extra, Gilgamesh only appears in CCC.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Savior wasn't in CCC and Gil wasn't in the original Extra.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

That's a shame. I wonder if Buddha would have treated Gil like Monkey King.

I bet Monkey King had an ego that exceeds Gil to be honest so Buddha handling someone like Gil would have been something he was used to.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Didn't someone in this thread mention that the cloth is the one covered in Nessus' poison blood that Hercules' wife was convinced would stop Hercules from being unfaithful but instead just lead him to death?

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Gilgamesh would have been the one in the position of power between the two of them, so it's unlikely that Buddha would have behaved like that.

Julian Long
Julian Long

Prelati summons himself

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Why would Hippolyta have that?

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

No, I mean the cloth draped over Hercules' head.

David Cooper
David Cooper

Prelatti jumped bodies like Zouken did. Only his way of immortality didn't make him rot as a worm man.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

This is fucking cute.

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

Damn Cthulhu mages.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

What do you guys think of STRANGE FAKE so far?

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

I can't remember why mirror moon hated Kagetsu Tohya and FHA

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

lol
what is that?

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

It's a bit odd.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

Who knows. He could do it against Sun Wukong so I think he could pull the attack against Gil, especially since Gil rejected his own divinity.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Comes off as a bit phony.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

But can all these new F/GO Servants defeat Darkseid?

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Is Merlin still standing by in his tree

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

Nirvana means to escape from all chains and restraints.

I highly doubt Enkidu would affect The One Who Has Reached Nirvana similar to how restraints were useless against permanently holding Hercules.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

A bit of a queer story to be honest.

It's a bit of a fraud to call it a Fate story.

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

You know the only reason Darksied is alive is because Superman refuses to use Heat Vision and permanently fry Darkseid's brain?

Superman would have less bullshit to deal with if he just used his heat vision and burn off everybody's brains.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

Mythological Merlin's life sucks.

And the Arthurian prophecy only mentions Arthur's return to reclaim the throne but not anything about freeing Merlin.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Gil has no need to rely on Enkidu. All he ever has to do is tie up the enemy with GoB, then pull out Ea and full power swing it. He might just have to, in order to beat Buddha, but once Ea comes out, it's gg no re due to it causing 99,999 damage + the death effect and it's an autohit.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Is Nasu ever gonna write about Saber's return from Avalon which only happens if Britain is one step away from total annihilation according to the prophecy.

How would Saber deal with modern politics?

Also, according to Arthurian myth, Saber's kingdom had expanded to a size that included the lands of France before France existed.

By Saber's birthright and king's right, a majority of Europe belongs to Saber.

How would the European Union deal with an alive ancient king demanding her lands back?

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

With uproarious laughter.

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

Except Nasu says Buddha is the Ultimate Martial Arts master, better than even that Chinese guy.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

His pet cat is running around as his eyes.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

Guillotine

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Artoria kills Merkel and then goes back to sleep having saved Europe

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

Well the issue is if Gil would stop being an arrogant ass. And Gil would probably keep acting arrogant against Buddha just to spite him. Gil is just so damn arrogant.

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

It is much more impressive than Cu whose spear is really best known for killing his best friend and own son

IRISH
R
I
S
H

John Allen
John Allen

Godhand? what is this, berserk?

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Saber will never return from Avalon to save us from ISIS and Europe from Muslims

Feels bad man.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Prophecy mentions the keywords, doom and total annihilation.

I think World War 3 is enough to bring back King Arthur.

British people even claimed Francis Drake had come back during WW2 and Nasu says Francis Drake is chilling with Saber in Avalon as well so yeah, the Arthurian Prophecy could be genuinely legit.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZe5hXodQg

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

Doesn't matter. Buddha is a Heroic Spirit, and we know for a fact that Gilgamesh is the strongest Heroic Spirit. If Nero, EMIYA, and Tamamo can all beat Buddha, then so can Gil. He'll have an incredibly easy time of it, in fact.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

He's trapped in a tower at the end of the earth, actually.
He can leave when he's asleep, but he's kind of in a drug-like trance when he does.

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Makes me wonder, whether Wukong will actually be gimped since he's not a true mythological figure. He's a novel character that got deified.

But here we have Lancelot so whatever I guess.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

Tentacle monsters when?

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Can he stop EA?

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

We've got Frankenstein's Monster and the Count of Monte Cristo as Servants. I don't think they care if Wukong is from a novel.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Wukong is already being treated as a real character by Nasu.

It's safe to assume he'll have As in most stats and completely OP skills, from shapeshifting to extensive knowledge of Taoist magic. And an assload of Noble Phantasms, of course.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

What the fuck is Francis Drake doing in Avalon? Masturbating while looking at Saber and Shirou fuck 24/7?

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

>>141651504
A lot of people have killed prelati in the years but only a handful have left her speechless/pwned they are
1. old man Kishua so Zelretch
2. Saint Germain
3. The consoling witch that is eternally alive. Is she even "alive" now? (Shishou? This is quite the mystery. I think it's important.)
4. Rich Monocle Vampire (Van Fem? White Wing?)
5. God Word who is in some school somewhere teaching
6. Her magecraft teachers
7. Scar Red

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

It is not exactly Drake, himself, that was important enough to be able to go to Avalon but the abilities and qualities of his legendary ship that was stated to be able to sail anywhere, including Avalon.

So Drake's ship is the special key to Avalon.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

>>5. God Word who is in some school somewhere teaching
This type of fanservice annoys me and excites me at the same time because it never confirms anything.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

God's Word Mayday dies in KnK6's epilogue so what's needed to confirm?

Dominic James
Dominic James

If KnK happens in the same world as Fate or not or if it is a parallel world.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

Fate/Stay Night itself looks at 45 different worlds so the answer is a different world.
There's similarities though.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

Observing the change in the King of Heroes, the mysterious Archer said, “Draw the sword that lies in the deepest parts of your storage. Then we will be equals.”
He also has some unknown EX rank NP. He's probably one of the few that can fight and win against Gil at full strength.

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Seems like he can match him too, wow.
equals
Berserker Heracles was shit.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

He would have won that war 80% of the time if it weren't so fucked

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Wasn't Berserker the most powerful character in FSN but they had to nerf him because he was impossible to beat?

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

And some people thought Achilles was stronger than the greatest greek myth from his showing in Apocrypha.
No, Achilles was fucking proud as hell to be second to this guy.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Even after the nerf they had to pull an asspull in Fate route to beat him and a super asspull in HF to beat a blind version of him.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Heracles is simply broken one way or another. You can't beat him 1 on 1 without an asspull or two.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Still the asspull in proto is bigger.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

This was a really nice Fate thread. Civil, lots of nice and fun discussion. No secondaries shitting everything.

Shame all the good things have to end.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ziXLa1PwF4YTR5alpnYkZ1ckE/

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

It's because there's NEW content
Secondaries were pretty civil

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Any TM thread that isn't based around FSN is good.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page