Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

I only see best boy.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

How hard is nip?

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Haku is completely outmatched here. I wonder how he'll get out of this one. Mor should have kept this hair, her new look is weird. Also HakuMor fags BTFO.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Hakumor fags BTFO
Too late

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

In flashback showed Hakuryuu and Arba
They had a battle
Hakuryu still doesn't appear
Does it mean, that he's dead now?

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Nah just in her rape dungeon.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

david

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Pretty sure it's mentioned that he's with Aladdin and Morgiana at this point. Meaning he somehow got away from this battle.

Carson Price
Carson Price

I wonder when Judar shows up.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

HakuMor fags BTFO
What? This is two years ago.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Will edge bro's have to come slay this bitch again?

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

no

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

edge
Fuck off with your shitty buzzword

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

While I agree with you that it's too early, I still don't see where this pairing comes from. The last time they had any romantic interaction was back when he confessed to her. And that was completely one sided on his part. It guess could happen now but that would be bad writing.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

I want him to hold my hand

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

he wants people to stop calling them edgebros after all this time
he probably wasn't even here for the threads of their edge adventures
What a fucking faggot.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

I don't think anything Ohtaka could do between Haku and Morg would be much more abrupt and poorly-written than Baba deciding he wants Morg for a girlfriend over like 4 pages.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Aladdin looks like he's getting BTFO by BasedBad.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

he probably wasn't even here for the threads of their edge adventures
Fuck off dumbass

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

still hating Hakuryuu
I bet you shat blood too when Alibaba was dating a monkey.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Yes, it's not looking too good for Aladin in that pic.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Regardless of how poorly written it was Baba does have affection towards Mor, even if it is superficial. And we know Mor loves him. I agree that if they end up together without anymore development it would be stupid. But pulling HakuMor out of nowhere would be worse.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Baba has fish princess. don't forget that fact

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Retarded Shipperfags think the know what's good and bad writing

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE KOUGYOKU

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

They have no romantic scenes at all

William Kelly
William Kelly

It's simple for them:
My ship is sailing -> good writing
My ship is sinking -> bad writing

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

I still don't see where this pairing comes from
kek. You must be blind.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Show me a page where they show romantic interest in each other.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Garda is sexier than Mor.

FACT!

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Baba does have affection towards Mor
And Morg doesn't consider Haku a good friend like Baba did her? Come on, they're close no matter how you slice it, and so far there's nothing that even implies she holds killing Baba against him. And it's dumb that Ohtaka would pull anything out of nowhere, but so far she hasn't done it with Hakumor. You can't claim something is bad writing when it hasn't even been written.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

This

Every fucking thread they see a chapter or spoilers and only talk about whatever supports their shitty ship and then think they can talk about bad/good writing?

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Shit, I was not expecting Hakuryuu vs Arba Round 2 so soon.

Time for Incest!

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Can you shipperfags fuck off back to tumblr? Every Magi thread turns into a war between you autists. At first it wasn't bad but now 75% of these threads are you arguing about what fictional characters are ending up together.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

So what is Sinbad saying? I know there some gooks here.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

At least nobody posted THAT image yet.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

I recently just read the manga. How faithful is the anime? I saw S1 back when it aired and remember seeing lots of people complaining about it, so I didn't pick up S2 and chose to read the manga instead. But when I actually read it, I seemed pretty accurate to my memory of the anime.

Also, in that subject, is the Sinbad anime going well? Might as well pick it up instead of the manga if it's good.

James Adams
James Adams

Everything was explained here
http://eleore.tumblr.com/post/144087980923/magi-305-spoilers

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

At least nobody posted THAT image yet.
You got me curious now, user.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Rolling for fish.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

The first half of the first season is faithful, while the second season skips a lot of stuff, rewrites an entire arc and ends with a literal fanfiction.

Then in the second season they decided to be faithful to the source material again.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Reminder that who's true form is a furry abomination with oversized teeth.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

Wait, I fucked up
while the second season
second half of the first season*

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Sadly this is pretty much every thread on Sup Forums now.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

OMG. It's not that it's been shown they both have interest in each others. But Hakuryuu does love her. Nothing would be out of nowhere delusional Alimorfag

Hudson King
Hudson King

I think A1 shit up the ending with alibaba's scene, I watched both season but I dont expect the anime to be perfect anyway, not much complaints from me. Sinbad manga is just him being OP but still nice to read.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Didn't S1 end with Alibaba's second dungeon conquest?

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Eh so what i take it as that Aladdin doesn't know himself what to do then or have an alternative.

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

Wasn't his shadow seen in chapter 299 along with Yamato, Mor and Aladdin? He's fine.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Actually I prefer season one ending anime to manga. They did great job.

John Howard
John Howard

Hakuryuu conquest it not baba.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

shit sinbads looking more sinful each chapter

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

I'm thinking the samurai guy might come to his aid during this battle.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

more smug arba

can someone just knock this bitch out already?

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

did he finally crack?

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

spoiler traduction
http://eleore.tumblr.com/post/144087980923/magi-305-spoilers

Man, Sinbad sure is megalomaniac.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

hating smug arba
if you don't want her to fuck the everliving magoi out of you, you've missed the point

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Speaking and kana is not that hard, but learning kanji is what makes it a bitch.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Hating smug Arba
True best girl

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Well what can you do? Some fag keeps saying your plan sucks after you spent years on it and then he doesn't even offer an alternative then runs away.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

It's not Aladdin's fault his plan sucks.

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

for someone who wants to help the world he doesnt do a very good job at it

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

It's not his fault that no one else is doing shit and magi's are lazy fucks.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

This is dumb.

Sinbad has already succeeded in creating a peaceful world of neoliberal capitalism with no war and raised living standards.
What does he need Solomon's wisdom for?
what does he need to change the rules of the flow of rukh for?

Sinbad's goals have already been achieved.

this "hurr durr I need to decide the flow of fate because I'm special" thing is so contrary to goals and rule as a king thus far.

It's an unnatural and unconvincing way of making him a bad guy

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

He have peace , now he want more than peace . He want eternal peace

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

What does he need Solomon's wisdom for?
He's a greedy asshole.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

helping taking care Aladdin
fights for Aladdin and morg
slowly starts to bond and get closer to morg while Ali sleeps
ali NTR in coming

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

final fantasy tier writing

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

For fuck sake , you don't remeber when alibaba back after he ded , it look like FF7

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

because I'm special
Thats his failing in my opinion, he is special but apparently he thinks he needs to be the hot shit forever.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

The Streets said it best:
You're fit, but my gosh, don't you know it

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

If you think this peace will last forever as it is then you are severly retarded.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Knock up, user.

The term you're looking for is knock up.

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

Exactly. Sinbad knows that the peace he established will only be around for as long as he is. That's why he want Solomon's Wisdom, to make sure it lasts forever. There's obviously some massive flaw in this plan, but we'll just have to wait and find out.

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Yes , some idea can be outdated

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

Is the author attempting to say that having a world with a perpetual war cycle where every few generations a nation attempts to pillage, rape and conquer the whole world like Kou did is better than having an interconnected world based on trade and capitalism with no full scale , international wars?

This has been a recurring weakness in magi's writing

Quite often Alladdin only ever offers platitudes like "if it's your fate for your family to be brutally murdered then no big deal, don't hate on fate man"

or "hey if every few generations there is a world war, don't worry , it's ok for there to be some mistakes, lol"

And now they're going to link Sinbad trying to improve the situation with apocalyptic consequences and megalomania. and the author will be like "see?! Because he tried to raise living standards and successfully removed war, he's an evil megalomaniac who will infact cause the apocalypse".
Weak.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

what about it is not self-perpetuating?

And even if a war did happen, it's still an improvement on the previous world because living standards have been raised so much by improvements in technology that far fewer people suffer compared with the old world.

The author is going to have to contrive some real nonsense in order to try and show that this world is infact worse than the pre-timeskip world.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Is the author attempting to say that having a world with a perpetual war cycle where every few generations a nation attempts to pillage, rape and conquer the whole world like Kou did is better than having an interconnected world based on trade and capitalism with no full scale , international wars?
No? Where did you get that? Ohtaka tries to tell the story of Magi from multiple perspectives and let you make your own conclusions. That's why we were told for years that Kou is an evil piece of shit, but then we see things from Kouen and Koumei's perspective during the return to Balbadd. It's why Mogamett was clearly cruel and vindictive in his hatred for humans, but you can sympathize with him and understand why he is the way he is once he tells his side of the story.

I'm not saying this kind of storytelling works 100% of the time. Sometimes Ohtaka stumbles with it. But this is clearly the intention.

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

I kind of agree with you.

Mainly, in that Aladdin defending the current system is always the weakest part of Magi. Sinbad is also fully right in saying Solomon half-assed this shit.

If it wasn't Sinbad who cannot help but be shady as fuck no matter what trying to rewrite reality, then it'd honestly be an interesting alternative.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

"if it's your fate for your family to be brutally murdered then no big deal, don't hate on fate man"
Do you even read the series? That was his opinion when he was just a naive child who knew nothing about the world. Since then he's clearly matured enough to know you can't leave everything to "fate" and make your own decisions.

Hell, in this chapter he pretty much says the exact opposite of that.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

The problem here is that Aladdin, as a Shounen MC, will always be the shining beacon of morality and righteousness. In the end, he will always be proven right, because he's the hero, and that's what the plot demands. If Sinbad or anyone else brings forth an argument; no matter how good the points they make are, no matter how valid the argument is, all Aladdin has to do is say "No that's wrong", and that's it. It's wrong, because it's from the hero's perspective instead of the villain's.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

The problem here is that Aladdin, as a Shounen MC, will always be the shining beacon of morality and righteousness. In the end, he will always be proven right
Are you faggots even reading this series?

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Aladdin yells at Hakuryuu and he falls out of depravity anyway lmao

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

W-what happened to my qt shota? Who is this disgusting imposter?

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

being this retarded

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

i thought when Aladdin yells Hakuryuu , he almost execute Kouen

Chase White
Chase White

Your Aladdin love is too weak user. Love him no matter how he looks like

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Greentexting and meme image
Nice argument
He almost did, but decided against it after the confrontation

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Reminder that what Aladdin said in this chapter go against everything he used to say in the beginning of the series.

You seem to think that the series tries to portray him as always right, with everything he doesn't agree with being wrong, when it's more like he learns to see things from different perspectives and in the end decides to follow what's actually right, instead of stubbornly clinging to his previous opinions.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

then why do you say aladdin yell out of depravity when it prove opposite

James Jones
James Jones

Nice argument
You get what you give

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

holy shit how bad does she want good boy sin to look. Whats with Aladdin saying people dont wanna live under sinbad. doesnt sinbad just want a more perfect ruhk system then the shit solomon put up

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

Solomon a shit
Magi's a shit

Owen Price
Owen Price

Doesn't Sinbad pretty much want to make the same shit Solomon did (create a world where everyone's fates are decided by him)?

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

He questioned his belief about the rukh for a brief period before and during the Civil War, and yes, he was conflicted about it in his talk with Kouen, but concluded that falling into Depravity is still a bad thing. He might not have clinged to this opinion throughout the whole time until it was proven right, but that opinion was still vindicated by the end of the arc.

then why do you say Aladdin yell out of depravity when it prove opposite
What? Aladdin clearly had an influence on Hakuryuu at the conclusion of the war.

John Brooks
John Brooks

Solomon wanted to abolish fate and instead ended up creating a half-assed fate system.

Sinbad wants to create an actually good fate.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

peaceful world
neoliberal capitalism

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

But falling in depravity IS a bad thing. To reach that point you need to hate and curse everything about your life. It's perfectly natural not to want people to go through that.

But Hakuryuu showed him that GOING AGAINST FATE is not a bad thing. Which is vastly different from the "please just accept everything in your life, it was meant to be like this because muh Solomon" idea he had in the beginning.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

David fag BTFO

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Aladdin clearly had an influence on Hakuryuu at the conclusion of the war
What you say clearly underestimate Hakuryuu . Yes, Aladdin do influence Hakuryuu , but the turning point to half fallen is what Hakuryuu figure it out , not someone force him to turn

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

Define "actually good fate".

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Hey, I said that's what Sinbad wants to do, not what he would end up accomplishing if he actually won.

It's Sinbad. He cannot help but be shady as fuck.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

I'd totally knock

her up

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

What he believe "acually good fate" . So i don't know

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Isn't this basically what Alladin is saying to Sinbad?
Sinbad wants to change everything so it will go as he wills it, backed up by the fact that Sin is the best person in the world.
Aladdin doesn't want to give up people's freedom even if it means leading to war and strife.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

But here's the thing. The fate system of Magi is literally a black and white dichotomy. If you're in Depravity, you're part of the back ruck, the original flow of fate. If you're not, then you're in the white rukh, Solomon's flow. To go against one brand of fate, you have to be part of the other. That's how things have worked up to now.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

And ? It's already said that being depravity doesn't mean being bad ? Is there anyone here that read ?

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Does "the original flow of fate" exist anymore? Or is David just controlling the fates of everyone who goes against the fates decided by Solomon?

And if you think about it, this whole "decide your own fate" thing doesn't make sense if you can only stick to what Solomon/Sinbad decided or follow what Il Ilah decided.

Does free will even exist in magi? I'm pretty sure that was addressed in the series before but I can't remember.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

a black and white dichotomy
Isn't that the point of being half-fallen, though?

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

I don't know who's right but one thing's for sure, Solomon's wrong. Ugly too. Fucking shame Aladdin started looking like him.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Are you even reading my posts?

I'm not 100% sure to be honest. I know that the black rukh represents the original flow of fate that was perpetuated in Alma Torran. And we know that David has hijacked Ill Ilah. Whether that means he controls the black rukh, I have no idea. That being said, I don't think free will does exist in Magi, at least not yet. Everyone is following one fate or the other. I guess Sinbad is kind of an exception, since he's half-fallen and therefore likely doesn't follow just one flow. That, and he can apparently "see" the flow of destiny.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Any thresh quotes to fill in?

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

no matter how valid the argument is, all author has to do is say "No that's wrong", and that's it
ftfy . No seriously , MC is only the mouth for author say about what is right

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

The concept of being half-fallen hasn't really been explored that much yet. We'll probably have to wait until later on in Magi and/or SnB to understand it better.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Please stop putting spaces before punctuation.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Where's The Labyrinth of Magic

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Stop shitpostig Arba, and put out some lewds

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

I never said Aladdin forced him to turn, I said he had an influence in it.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

HAKUXMOR FAGS BTFO the chapter

Sweet sweet sugar.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

Chapter took place two years ago
Calm down, retard.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

I don't think I understand this reasoning, how did they get BTFO when he and Mor literally rescued injurned Aladdin?

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

It's probably because of the "as soon as the timeskip started she got over Alibaba and started fucking Hakuryuu" meme. By now people were expecting them to already have kids, apparently.

David Cox
David Cox

Hakuryuu loves Morgiana
Morgiana loves Alibaba
Alibaba wants a girlfriend

How is this shit enough for all the retards to fling their shit around

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

All shotas grow up.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Are there really any HakuxMorg shippers?

And by shippers I mean people who want to see them together for reasons other than Alibaba suffering.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

I'm just upset that he looks like a hungry skeleton bishounen like his father. He used to be so fluffy.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

Of course every single FishXBaba shipper.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

for reasons other than Alibaba suffering
Most people here only "ship" Hakuryuu with Morgiana because they want her out of the way so Alibaba and Fish can get together.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

hungry skeleton
Did you even see those plump cheeks ?

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Apparently, there is a Kougyoku day today in Japan and people are posting artworks on twitter under tag #5月9日は紅玉の日

Happy fish day, anons!

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Those collarbones and neck muscles/tendons/whatever look disgusting desu

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

There are other battle shonen with a political fiction done better than in Magi?
Someone who is quite expert on the subject could tell me if politics or economy are treated well in Magi? (I mean in comparison with the other shonen)
Of all the battle shonen that personally I read I think that Magi is the best from this point of view.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

stale meme

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

Why do women always make the best battle shounen with political fiction?

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

meme
Name a better one.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Thanks, I had now idea! I'll check it out.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

This comes purely from anecdotal evidence, but male japanese authors seem to be more prone to have their works affected by nationalism and more radical opinions than female ones.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Names the one you read .

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

I heard that a fairly high percentage of male otaku is nationalist and conservative, too. I wonder why?

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Hunter x Hunter
Full Metal Alchemist
Ushio & Torra
Shingeki no Kyojin
Blast of Tempest
Chrono Crusade
D.Gray Man
Devilman
Dragon Quest: Dai no Daiboken
One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Soul Eater
JoJo
Shaman King
Tutor Hitman Reborn
Kenshin
Psyren
Toriko
Kinnikuman
Kekkaishi
Ueki
MAR
666 Satan
Hoshin Engi
Yaiba
Hokuto no Ken
Dragon Ball
Saint Seiya
Yu Yu
Fairy Tail
My Hero Academia
Nanatsu No Taizai
Black Clover
etc............
and many others. I don't put to list them all.

However, the Japanese work that I consider better from this point of view is The Legend of The Galactic Heroes (but is not a shonen, so don't count)

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Yes?

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Thinking Solo Man is ugly
Plebs

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

Ohtaka's blatant sameface will never cease to amuse me. At least in this case you could also blame genetics.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Two of the shadows are definitely Hakuryuu and Mor. The other one is either Yamato or Judar. It's probably Yamato, since they're on Kina. But I'm hoping Judar is with them as well.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

I'd say it's Judar if you speak about the shadow on the right side - Neither Hakuryuu or Yamato have a hair bush on their heads.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Fucking Aladdin, Mor, Hakuryuu, Sinbad, Arba all in one chapter
No discussion
Fuck you, /a//

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

60% of the chapter is just dialogue and we can't read korean.

And people still had a decent discussion about the chapter some posts above based on the tumblr summary.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

No Baba, no Fish. Shit chapter.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

>>141318003
Excuse me, I have written twice by mistake.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Daily reminder that Sinbad keeps his dead waifu's Djinn in her engagement ring.

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

You can just delete your post and make a new one without the error.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

Thanks.

It may be that Alibaba is no longer under the will of Solomon since he went in the dimension in which there were the wizards of Alma Torran (with Black Rukh)?

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Aladdin or Alibaba breaks the metal vessel
Sin goes apeshit
Would be pretty funny desu.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Baba and Fish do have a good reason to do that.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

It may be that Alibaba is no longer under the will of Solomon since he went in the dimension in which there were the wizards of Alma Torran (with Black Rukh)?
Well, we've seen white rukh surround Alibaba a few times ever since he came back, so he's probably still under Solomon's will.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Let's try to start something then. Do you think Haku will get away and rejoin Mor and Aladdin or will he get separated from them for a long time?

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Arbakuei gloats to him how amazing Sinbad is in best, Haku has a mental breakdown, Arbakuei flies away in the smuggest fashion possible.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

I have a feeling Japan king will appear and back him up. Then all of them will find themselves in Kina, where Aladdin may heal his wounds. I'm sure they won't get separated for a long time because Yunan said they disappeared basically at the same time.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

After all the trouble she went to to find them I don't think she'll leave just like that.

Takeruhiko helping him sounds like something that could happen. Though I dunno about Aladdin healing Haku, since Aladdin is really in bad shape. Are there any mages in Japan?

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

60% of the chapter is just dialogue and we can't read korean
Damn Sense and their slow ass.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

I know. In this world there's Rukh of Solomon, but I meant that Alibaba now could not be a slave of Solomon will. Not be under the will of anyone. This is because we know that his body gave off Rukh even without his soul, and his soul (as it was in another dimension) could not be the slave of Solomon will.
I hope I made to understand.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Arslan Senki is not bad.

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

No no, I meant Aladdin having a rehabilitation on Kina because he is literally a corpse now. Maybe Yamato will appear out of water depths and back Hakuryuu up in that fight. I would like to see them fighting together not as Sinbad underlings.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Maybe Judar swoops in to save the day?

Noah White
Noah White

He can't. At that time he is still in Alma Toran with Haniwa baba

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

When is this taking place? A year before Alibaba revives? Two years?

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

Whole incident happens 2 years before current timeline. If I'm not mistaken, at that time Judar and and Hanibaba were still travelling back and had a whole 1 year to their return. Unless Ohtaka fucked up timelines, I think this is the most logical explanation.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Ah yes, in that case it would be possible. Takeruhiko and Hakuryuu challenging Arba together would be pretty interesting to watch.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Do you have the raws already, fucker?

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

So why does Hakuryuu only use Zagan? Did he hand over Belial to the alliance (but then, how did he get away with keeping Zagan)? Has he stopped using Belial for moral reasons?

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

I do hope so. I don't want it to end with Hakuryuu getting rekt alone. If Aladdin wasn't injurned maybe he could help him, but then both would probably get their asses whooped by Arba.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

see

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

manga raws
in gook runes

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

I think I get what you're saying. But I don't think Alibaba's soul going to the other dimension and getting revived would have much to do with him being able to defy fate. Assuming that he can, there were already instances of him doing so, particularly in Balbadd, when he reversed the black rukh's flow by killing Cassim.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

Sense doesn't even get their raws until the magazine comes out.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Moral reasons?

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Well, getting rekt alone is not an option unless he falls into the ocean and Arba loses track of him. Some time later Haku washes ashore on some beach and makes his way back to Kina. But yeah, I also expect some sort of rescue.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

How long did Baba's rehab with Yunan take?

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Well its main abilities are altering people's memories and separating the should from the body. Some people wouldn't use shit like this even on their worst enemies. Haku was different, but that was back when he had black rukh.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

I hope Yamato appears because he should finally gain importance in this arc besides his own island being a hideout for so called war criminals.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

A year.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

Yeah, I got 'em up my ass.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

separating the soul from the body
I'm sure that how they're gonna kill Arba for good.

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

I like what we saw so far of him, his underlings and his island so I also hope for more stuff about them.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

He'll be important. He's from glorious Not!Nippon, after all.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

finally

implying he hasn't been broken since his waifu died
implying he isn't half fallen to depravity long ago

Welcome to greed, part of humanity since day one.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

That's the most confusing part to be honest - whole rehab probably took few months/half of year/a year, but then we have babanomics arc that took at least +4 months too. Sometimes I think we have actually 3 years of timeskip + 1 year

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Yeah it also occurred to me that Belial's ability might be the thing that could save Hakuei without damage (maybe). This could be the reason why Hakuryuu doesn't have it. Maybe Arba stole it knowing that it could seriously endanger her.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Are you sure? If that's the case, is it safe to assume we're actually four years removed from Alibaba's initial death? Because I remember Yunan mentioning to him that three years have passed when he was first revived.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

As far as I understand the timeline is this:

1st year: Judar and Hanibaba travel

2nd year, early on: Aladdin vs Arba fight, Haku and Mor flee with Aladdin

End of 2nd year: Judar and Hanibaba arrive, Judar leaves to find Hakuryuu

3rd year: Baba does rehab

End of 3rd year: Baba finishes rehab and leaves to find everyone

3-5 months (maybe): Babanomics arc

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

WELCOME BACK BEST BOY

just shows up
immediately saves everyone's asses
now going to fight
alibaba returns
50 chapters of boring irrelevant shit that could have only needed 2 chapters at most

Why is hakuryuu so superior in every way, shape, and form to baba?

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Shoukoku no Altair is also good, but much less battle shonen.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Zuko fucks up and runs like a bitch
Baba comes back to clean up his mess
Nah, Zuko as shit.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Probably like that, still Ohtaka's timelines are very confusing since Alma Toran arc.

Colton Long
Colton Long

Considering what happened in the current chapter, I don't think he had runned like a bitch. He seems to have a crazy incestous witch at his tail too.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Realistically it should've taken many months, but since it's manga it probably took 6-8 weeks.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

50 chapters of boring irrelevant shit that could have only needed 2 chapters at most
Are you really this stupid?

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

runs like a bitch
by immediately and without warning solo'ing the big bad who is the third or fourth most powerful being in the universe

If you're retarded, maybe. user posted it correctly.

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Thanks, I needed another opinion on this my doubt.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

There isn't any plausible way Hakuryuu could have held off Arba by himself, considering she just BTFO Aladdin. Way I see it, either he managed to escape her and run, or she left of her own accord.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

What? Not so, it was actually for an entire year.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

Three whole years had already passed when Baba woke up and started rehab. It seems he was a vegetable at Yunan's for a year.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

He was asleep for a year after he came back and we don't know how long rehab took.

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

Yes, I know, but sleeping is part of the rehabilitation. After he woke up was enough to to exercise to regain dexterity with the body.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

Okay, I am correcting the timeline:
1st year: Judar and Hanibaba travel
2nd year, early on: Aladdin vs Arba fight, Haku and Mor flee with Aladdin
End of 2nd year: Judar and Hanibaba arrive, Judar leaves to find Hakuryuu
3rd year: Baba sleeps
End of 3rd year: Baba awakens, does rehab for unspecified time and leaves to find everyone
3-5 months (maybe): Babanomics arc

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

by immediately and without warning solo'ing the big bad who is the third or fourth most powerful being in the universe
Holy shit, you're like those deluded Hisokafags who think he can beat Meruem.

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Sure, man.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

He was asleep for a year after he came back
D-did Yunan do anything to him while he was sleeping?

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Aladdin is ugly.

UGLY
G
L
Y

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

http://imgur.com/gallery/ScWQP
I wouldn't rule it out. Yunan is a sick and twisted individual who keeps people's clothes for 15 years, after all.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

When did I say he would win? He's sure gonna try but he's certainly going to lose. It's badass. When was the last time baba did something cool? He can't even negotiate with sinbad competently.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Getting BTFO
Badass
Haha no. If you think he'll lose, you don't use a word like "solo'ing", which implies the complete opposite of losing. Use better terminology next time. Also:

He can't even negotiate with sinbad competently.
This, coming from a fan of the retard who handed his entire country to Sinbad, and plunged it into the shit it's in now?

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Sorry gamersperg, did I misuse your secret 1337 lingo?

He is literally engaging Arba, who is practically a god, to give Aladdin and Who time to run. That's pretty awesome. If you don't think so you're deluded.

Hakuryuu isn't even my favorite character so you can stop getting anally pained about it. You're probably a babaxfish faggot because only they get so annoying.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Sorry gamersperg, did I misuse your secret 1337 lingo?
No, you're just stupid and can't into lexicon.

He is literally engaging Arba, who is practically a god, to give Aladdin and Who time to run. That's pretty awesome.
Not really. All he's doing is offering himself as the sacrificial lamb for the sake of a far more important character. That's not awesome at all. It's natural selection.

Hakuryuu isn't even my favorite character
Sure, dude. You only spam these threads with shitty Tumblr art of him while spouting "le best boy!" and sucking his dick. But whatever, you're a cancerous faggot either way.

You're probably a babaxfish faggot because only they get so annoying.
Nice strawman, I hate the shipping faggtry in these threads, but you're just as bad. You wanna talk about annoying, how about you practice what you preach?

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

She is having waaay too much fun never getting fucked up and always being on the winning side.

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

Who's better, spooky Arba or smug Arba?

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Both.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Every Arba is good Arba.

This Arba is best Arba.

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

shitty Tumblr art

You do realize they're all just reblogs from pixiv? Pft.

It's natural selection.

I don't see why you hate hakuryuu. You're just as edgy as he is.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

retard detected

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

You do realize they're all just reblogs from pixiv? Pft.
OK. It's still shit.

You're just as edgy as he is.
Nice buzzword. I don't hate him, I just think he's a bad character.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

You sure showed him.

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

Who are you quoting?

James Flores
James Flores

Cant wait till next chapter, since Sinbad is going to tell Aladdin why he went full-douchebag mode lately.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

What is Arba thinking here?

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Happy Fish Day!

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Tfw she's so pure there's barely any hentai of her

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

pure

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Nothing happened, dipshit.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

ded waifu, arrogance and David.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

I wonder what happens if that gem on his head breaks.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

David would have taken care of this already.

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

All Arbas are best Arba.

I tend to prefer sexy Arba, though.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Kekkaishi
Hands down best Shounen MC nigga didn't give a fuck what anyone thought.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Is 'The world god only knows' good? I've read a bit, and it's starting to get repetitive. Does it pick up later(post chapter 50)?

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

This what fishfags desperately want to be true.

William Collins
William Collins

Is this really the last arc?

Or is it halfway through?

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

My waifu.

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Depends if Aliddan can learn to bend fucking reality at his will like his dad could this will be the last arc.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

The last arc was supposed to be the last arc.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Naruto's "Last arc" lasted for years.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

And Bleach's last arc is still on-going.

So yeah, last arc is one of those things that can last a really long time.

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Kubos ride is like mr bonez user there is no getting off just enjoy it

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Show me a page where something actually happened.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

This is the most handsome man in the series. Prove me wrong.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

I only ship Haku x Mor because I'm a Fishfag. I'm sorry.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

It is time. Every boy is best boy.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Rolling 9 for best boy.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

rolling for best boy

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

I need 1 or I might as well kill myself.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Rolling for best boys 2 and 4

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Koumei is best boy
But of course

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

Is it going to be just as hard to roll 9 in this as it is in the girls one?

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Well, at least it wasn't Sinbad.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

I want best boy Aladdin but to get him is fucking bullshit. He is harder to get than fucking Fish.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Ironically I first wanted Fish and Baba to get together because I wanted Hakumor.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Of course I had to get the Edgy Magi.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Apparently.

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

Rollin for Baba

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

C'mon Kouen.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

tfw got my husbando on the initial post

Solomon has ordained it.

That's the point. Shota is the gem...most valuable = hardest to get. You ain't seen nothing, some rolls have trip requirements.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

GIMMIE DAT TRAP

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Out of 100, you have 10 chances to roll dubs but only 9 chances to land the number you're aiming for when you remove the dub I believe.

ALSO GODDAMNIT, THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I WANTED.

John Taylor
John Taylor

A shota is fine too

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

ALIBABA COME TO ME.

William Wood
William Wood

Well, I guess a Fanali isn't too bad either.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

GIVE ME THE BABA

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

I want to mentally abuse Ja'far.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Good taste, user. I want to destroy all his hopes and dreams and watch his smile fade for good.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Baba GET

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Wew

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

YES!

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Unless Sinbad is somebody who can evolve beyond human thinking he has no right to decide that his way is the best way he's no better than David and Solomon and that's why the system is a failure.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

5, 6 or 9 would be great.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Check my nine

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

This is probably the culmination of the Sinbad being half depraved thing. Also the weird David influence. All that bad influence will be wrapped up and expelled when his plan fails and Aladdin gives him a stern talking-to. And he will be redeemed. Sort of, except he still abused Jafar.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

Rolling for Jafar

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

Shipperfags GTFO
Sinbad dindu nuthin wrong
When is Mor gonna get with Hakuryuu?
didn't he kill her crush?
Baba suffering

Owen Young
Owen Young

Nice

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

roll 9 or 0

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Ja'far seems like a bottom desu.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

seems like

Guaranteed bottom. Bottomest of bottoms.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Sinbad is Kagura and Jafar is Hibiki

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

I claim the Haku.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

But he did what solomon couldn't and no one is coming up with other solutions so what now?

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

I really don't understand why that faggot forget his sister.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Instead of trying to play dictator with people's lives how about finding a way to exist without magic or the ruke system in general? But that'll never happen because humans are all selfish and lust for power over others, you could say they seek it for protecting themselves,protecting someone they like or just flat out wanting it because they like but the real answer is they are far too scared of losing their place as the dominate species of the world. Remember how apeshit the magicians got on Alma Toran when due to Solomon's actions he gave magic to every living being on the planet instead of it being exclusive to humans?

The human mind nor a being of a human mind should never be in a position of omnipotence we're too much slaves to our nature and the results that's gotten to this point in the manga are a constant proof of that. David started out noble then became insane, Solomon started out noble then became arrogant , Sinbad started out noble and became narcissistic, if this system continues then it's obvious the next person after Sinbad, even if it were Aladdin or Alibaba or even Yunan would fall under the same traps thinking they wouldn't make the mistake the other guys made.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page