What's a maximum temperature a tsundere can sustain without any permanent...

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

What's a maximum temperature a tsundere can sustain without any permanent damage? Is a good fan + good thermal paste enough or should I look into water cooling?

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

98 degrees

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

Just get a model with air intakes, they provide enough cooling as it is.

Noah Long
Noah Long

Depends on the model.
Some tsundere can easily withstand 1000s of K.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Since you anons seem knowledgeable, how do I get into the field of tsundere development? I've heard it's a difficult discipline to learn.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Anything above 41 celsius is super bad.
43 celsius can mean death. 44 and higher is basically super-dead.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

I think I got the wrong version, what do I do now?

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

tsundere
development
You've already failed.

Ryan White
Ryan White

Sell it for cheap and buy a new one.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

You can trade her in for the heat-resistant model within 30 days of purchase.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Does that one come with a tiger skin? Kinda would like to keep it.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Best I can do is a witch outfit.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

That's even better, I'll take it, witches are my everything.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

isn't this the temperature at which plastic melts?

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Depends on what degrees he's talking about.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

water cooling is pointless unless you're willing to plumb the entire room/house so you could channel the heat outside. in that case just buy an AC inverter.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Oh, right. I never think about Fahrenheit.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

If your waifu doesn't do kelvin, then what's the point?

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

fucking well said m8

James Williams
James Williams

330 Kelvin

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

I think inami could give you the answer.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

DFC probably runs a lot cooler

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Implying

Massive mammies act as heat-sinks

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

You're looking at a house fire once you get into Kirino/Claire territory.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

ErikssonAB employ here, we use a Oxford 200 Dilution Refigerator and want to sell it before we switch to a He3 Refrigerator. Bidding price starts at 2000000 SEK
Now it might look steep but your waifu deserves only the very best

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

A shana can go to extreme temps and operate perfectly even stock! A trenchcoat does help though as a tasteful styling mod.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

But then why do tsundere manufacturers strive towards making their product smaller and smaller? How small a girl can get before running into the limits of Poe's law?

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

My tsundere has a cucking feature added to it, should I be worried.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Granny clockin'

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Not at all. Don't forget to ask your best friend to look after her when you go on holiday.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

Because greater size also produces greater heat.

It's a double-edged sword.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

warm in winter, but is she cool in summer?

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

My Tsundere will have two 30db bakas and a 35db one. Should I get a controller?

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Nah, with that amount of baka you'd need an ahoge at least twice as large as her head for a controller. That shit's expensive.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Seeing she cooked Souma's hand in that one episode, I'd say around 350°F

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

Don't leave your Tsun in the Sun. Make sure to keep it in a cooler environment.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Is that why they're called ice queens?

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

PEOPLE UTILISING FAHRENHEIT UNIRONICALLY

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

What do I do if my tsun has a genki attachment? Should I just cool the entire unit?

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Wait I thought that kuuderes ran the coolest by default

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

It depends on if you have a DFC or a well endowed one. A DFC runs cooler by default but you can't really replace its stock fan as its tiny and not meant to be replaced. A well endowed one, however, can reach much temperatures, but you may need to cool it off by opening it up occasionally.

You have the opposite problem with kuuderes, you have to worry about them running too cold. Now I know what you're thinking, but no: Having your kuudere and tsundere run side by side isn't an option. Without some serious work, they simply aren't compatible. Too much work, frankly, its not worth the effort.

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

DFC runs in passive cooling so you might want to check the room temp and adjust if it's too high.

Kuuderes run on liquid cooling, check periodically for leaks.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Modern tsunderes can run up to nearly 100 degrees Celsius as a regular operating temperature, it's not like the old days when you didn't want it to creep past 80 or 90 fearing long term damage to her. The stock fan often does a fine job, but don't be afraid to invest in a reasonable quality aftermarket one of you feel better about it. Just don't pay more than $50 for it unless you plan on over clocking your tsundere.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

All the Shana love in this thread
Excellent taste anons.

Parker Long
Parker Long

over clocking your tsundere

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

there are hundreds of kinds of plastics. Plastic used for the dashboard of a car should take on temperatures higher than 98C since a car in the summer with windows up in the sun is an inferno.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

I snapped the ahoge, what is a decent brand to replace it with

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Anybody else tried messing around with a quantum tsundere? It's risky but I hear they have amazing potential. I've been running Tsun95 to test her stability and it's been going for over a week without any hiccups. She seems pretty stable to me at this point.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

its not worth the effort.
Nah, Ive invested a lot and not got a kuudere/tsundere dual setup. Sometimes I come back home and the kuudere is helping the tsundere vent some of her excess heat. Really reduces the workload of her.

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

Careful, the MIT people might break into your dorm any minute if you are messing with those things.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

Careful, the CERN people might break into your dorm any minute if you are messing with those things.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

>>141351016
I tried one too; more trouble than they are worth, and the parts - man they are sure pricey.

Plus there is a problem with overclocking and running it towards the yandere default co-options.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

over clocking your tsundere
I must say that sounds horrifying.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

I don't blame you. It's about 37°C for comparison.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

>>141351016
I see history has already been rewritten here... Damn, I was too late.

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

I prefer my tsundere quad-core.

3:1 tsun:dere is my usual, but I am looking into an 8 core hyperthreaded.

Thoughts?

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

cucking
image.jpg
No, but you should fuck off.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

If you really wanted the kuu/tsun dual set, you really should've invested in a Airhead-capable MoBo.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Going past 4 cores is pointless and stick to a 1:1 ratio, otherwise you risk your tsundere's clock to go out of sync and possibly turn into a yandere.

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

I accidentally overcucked my tsundere past 4.7 GHz and now she's unstable, how do I reboot with the last stable settings?

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

Tell her you love her.
Force yourself, even if you have to pretend.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Gahara is not tsundere

Blake James
Blake James

Guys, I think my tsun is defective, where can I replace her?

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

She is when you crack her and install TsunTsun 3.6.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

How bout I install my dick in you, huh fuccboi ;)

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

plaster her with thermal cooling paste first. That sorted my tsundere out

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Guys, I think my tsun is defective, where can I replace her?

That model unfortunately can't take full advantage of the VA you installed. Only the grown-up version does.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Hey anons, I need your help. My tsundere's working fine, the only problem is that the developers won't release a newer version. Update when?

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

That tsundere model is no longer supported.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Why would you want to upgrade if it's working fine?

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

DAT WE WUZ

William Wright
William Wright

dual tsun/kuu core not worth the effort
spoken like a true plebian

David Miller
David Miller

MOES AND SUCH

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

No, that's the right version, as long as you use a flotation device when you water-cool her.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

ANO
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*face turns red*
ANO NE
*calls main character a baka*
ANO, ANO
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*wears twintails*

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

damm that co-default setting, it just ruins the whole experience of having hot and cold running tsun and dere all the time.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

anything JC Staff compatible, after all they have a record for long-term reliability

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Ok, hear me out.

You know those fancy tsunderes in mineral oil coolant you see on the interwebs?

Well, yesterday I went for it. Finally got a tub large enough to get my tsundere inside.

And then I poured the mineral oil, all of it.

She was complaining at first but as soon as I started to work with her submerged she was, lets say, enjoying it way too much.

Now I can not touch her because she goes into overdrive and starts to pant no matter how gentle I'm with her.

Any advise? I don't want to brake the poor thing.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

forgetting the gun model

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

user, did you check the anti-ecchi coating first? Not all tsunderes ship with it by default. If yours didn't, you're in a lot of trouble.

Get her out of the oil fast, clean her up, and shut her down as fast as possible.

A couple of hours later, make sure to check for embarrassment to see if there was no permanent damage.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Does it come in .40?

Colton Long
Colton Long

Tough to say. That manufacturer has a habit of suddenly dropping support for older devices.

David Young
David Young

Not using OpenTsun
pleb

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Tried installing ArchTsun on my old Chidori model but I think I'm missing something, this is what she looks like right now.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

So this is what happens when /g/ and Sup Forums overleap.

I don't hate it.

I don't hate it at all.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Sup Forums makes everything better

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Fuck off retard.

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Why did you compile with +kuu?

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

My tsun seems to have an inappropriate "yuri" setting. Can I do something about that?

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

Go into the dere settings and deactivate any drivers that are interfering with the main protocol (test if you're unsure). Do not delete them. They are used elsewhere and their loss can lead to highly erratic behavior.

Logan James
Logan James

You can try to remove the ahoge-antenna from the other unit. Sometimes it causes a malfunction with the dere drivers.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

You should use your D drive, don't ask her , just plunge it inside, once inside start a deep scan. She will whrestle at first, but once you pass the 30mn mark hits will start to come up.

Release the first vaccination.

Remember, you can not unplug her during the whole procedure, thia will cause irreversible damage, so the power supply should be steady. If you are not confident enough with your capabilities ask somebody with the proper equipment.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

I think of it more as /a/'s interpretation of /g/, like putting on a play. "Overlap" would be like you can't watch some animu because you don't have the right codecs for a particular source.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

Either way it's pretty funny.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

No, no, no, you're all wrong. Yuri is a compile-time option. Recompile the kernel, load it, and reboot.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Hahaha

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

~kukuku

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

To be honest, you should all ditch your Tsunderes and just buy a Yandere instead. The overclocking speeds they can reach are just out of this fucking world.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

overclocking you tsundere
setting the alarm an hour late on the first day of school?

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

Fuck that I heard about those fucking Yandere fires. I like my house thank you.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

This is the correct answer.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

yandere
drivers

Choose one and only one.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

I installed the unit properly but the tsundere is not winning, how to fix?

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Problem is the second you plug other devices into it it'll start embedding viruses into them so that you can only use the computer.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Sometimes companies design their Tsundere editions to not be the best. I suggest switching series. Personally, I recommend the Working!! Series (Model shown above), but there are plenty of other ones that give the desired effect.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

There are some good sides to running a yandere, though. I've heard a story where someone broke into my mates flat, and when they saw a yandere they fucked off pretty quickly. I don't know if it's worth the risk of keeping it around though.

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

if the 90s have taught us anything, its that kuu settings have always been superior

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

But it's not kuu, it's apathetic fuck doll.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

That's some shit taste right there kouhai-kun

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

Is JC Staff brand OK to recommend for a friend who just started building his own rig?

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

If they taught us anything it's that Reifags are perennial cancer and should be nuked as such. Fuck off with your shit taste.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

kuu fell into obscurity in the 00s despite being the better system, people fell in love with tsun and its marketing, kuu's comeback begins now, jump on the bandwagon or get left behind tsunfags

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

My tastebuds are intact, actually.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Not to belittle your opinions but kuuderes have the most stable architecture.

What do you think they are used as God constructs so often?

Henry James
Henry James

I think I still have my old Nagato in the back of a closet. I wonder if it still works.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Kuudere architecture is honestly less appealing than watching paint dry. Only pseudo-intellectuals find them endearing because they want to feel good about themselves for liking such a "cool and distant aloof and smurt gurl :D"

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Shit model.

Justin White
Justin White

Kuu compilations come minimal. They can execute the most complex calculations and take in more information than you think.

You just have to know what the fuck you are doing to get it to run.

You know, kuu is for people who know what the fuck they are actually doing.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

This is the price of freedom. You get what you pay for. You want a secure system, don't you?

David Williams
David Williams

Kuu is for people who are too scared of minor issues that they'd rather have a completely blank slate with no room for improvement. They're a Fisher Price model, for children and people who like Macs. No mess, no fuss, no fun.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Thanks for proving me right.

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

I prefer the machete edition, personally.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Did you ground her properly?

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

How am I supposed to liquid cool my tsundere? A few days ago I tried pouring some Dr Pepper over her head but that just made her temperature rise, not lower. I'm really at a loss here.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

The only way to cool down a tsundere is by acting smug around it. That way her tsun drivers come back on and cool the system.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

The thing is that when I try acting smug around my tsundere, she just starts getting smug and her temp doesn't drop.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Ojou master race, they have the best drivers

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

This model is very poorly documented, I've been using it for my quantum tsundere experiment and I'd wager I'm the first to run into the issue. I know it's counterintuitive but you actually need to try and be more open around her. The smug quick fix that works on most models just makes her follow suit, you need to catch her unaware. An act of kindness is good but even some honesty and openness should do the trick. Just expect a spike in heat again shortly after.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Yeah, but they're heavily pricy

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Thanks. I'll try your method and see if I can cool her down. Do you know why this model was built so differently to other tsunderes?

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

It's a good question. I think it's less that she's designed differently and more that the architecture of most others is exceedingly similar. Most are from the same basic design while she is a reasonably original one that's just considered tsundere-class due to overall similarities. She's more trouble to work with as a result but offers much higher potential yields.
You were right to use Dr Pepper as the coolant by the way, it's not her drink of choice but it's highly effective regardless.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

I'm glad that I at least chose the right coolant. I guess I just have to figure out how to apply it. You've been a big help.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

The problem there isn't with yanderes. It's that people see a base-model yandere and think "Wow, if with a few modifications just imagine how powerful this thing will be". Then you wind up with an unstable system because retards don't know that the base-model is more than enough for anything you'll need.

Pic related, ran strong through multiple generations and still outperforms any "best girl" on the market.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page