So basically, Zeke a shit.

All urls found in this thread:
http://exhentai.org/g/678284/f398fc818b/
Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

I just want Bert to find peace.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Hyped for years only to be a whiny jobber.
To think BR is afraid of him.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

I'm normally not a fan of Levi, but I was rooting for him here. Zeke was a dick and deserved to be cut up.

Ryan King
Ryan King

Soon.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

He's like an edgy thirteen year old throwing rocks at birds and then howling his outrage when they shit on him.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Levi is pretty good at taking out the trash, disposed of Annie and now MT like it was nothing.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

He'll find the peace of the grave

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

/a/thread/141322286#p141335376
I'm working on it right now user. My drawing skills are disgustingly nonexistent, but it shall be done for the lulz.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Haven't seen that trip in awhile, welcome back.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

Please no.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

I only support gray scarf Mikasa.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

LM is delusional tier at best

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

meow~~ meow~~
not nyan~~ nyan~~
shit art

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Disgusting.

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

This is comforting in a way, but the more I think about it the more I want him to survive. After 78 I thought I was okay with the idea of him dying but if he really dies this arc I'll be bummed.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

I am really curious, why do you ship LM? you don't have to explain the age difference I am just curious, why do you ship them?

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

cute

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

He's more then likely some sort of incest degenerate.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

How's Hitch going to react when she finds out they let Marlowe die?

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Come to read a thread about Levi fighting Zeke...

shipfags
homos for bert

....Sup Forums

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

End yourself degenerate

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

He is already confirmed to be a degenerate homo in love with a man he tried to kill once.

No need to make him fuck 15 year olds.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Well if he/she doesn't answer me you're right. I still can't understand LM and I am talking as a person who likes Mikasa.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

ErwL and Erwong is disgusting.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

In the same way Jean reacted to Marco's death.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Joining the Survey Corps?

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

IT WAS LIKE A NIGHTMARE AND IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME, CAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DIE TOO FAST. REMEMBER THE DAY OF GRIEF NOW IT'S STRANGE FOR ME, I COULD SEE YOUR FACE, I COULD HEAR YOUR VOICE.

BA DUN DUN DUN DA

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

Disbelief followed by demanding to know what happened.
implying Marco's death was the only thing that made Jean join the SL

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Yes, but unfortunately Isayama and editor-kun are going full homo with it.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Tearless.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

I just think they would be the happiest together. Not an oreimofag or anything.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

How dead is Levi on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being Death himself?

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Not really but nice try.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

Describe Attack on Titan with a Spongebob Squarepants quote.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

He is already confirmed to be a degenerate homo in love with a man he tried to kill once.
Once again Erwongfags have proven they are literally tumblr.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

let's just hope he doesn't get away and gets killed for good.

same thing for bert and reiner, it was all fun and games up to now but they've become a pain in the ass, just fucking kill them already.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

REMEMBER THE DAY WE MET, IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME, BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DIE TOO FAST. REMEMBER A DAY WE DREAMT, IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME, I COULD SEE YOUR FACE, I COULD HEAR YOUR VOICE

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Zero

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

The quote.
I hate EM but isn't obvious why she is so attached to him? at least in the first arcs.
That's a pretty vague reason, even AMfags have some really good arguments. I expect more from the user who always post a picture of them.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Levi is fucking disgusting and shit. Erwin is better.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Nah, Erwin is shit.

William Williams
William Williams

I hate Levi, Erwin and Eren. Everyone else is great.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Who
kenny x mikasa
here?

James Bennett
James Bennett

Levi is more alive than ever.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Because in the end no matter how many points I provide, I'll just be called a delusional shipperfag. But if you really want me to go there I will.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

I wish he would die.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Sorry m8 that wasn't meant to be a reply.
Who
elderly pervert x armin
here?

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Such a shame that Kenny never interacted with his niece.

Why the fuck did manlet have to hog all the Ackerman shit?

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

I told you I just want to understand and don't worry you don't have to use the argument of the age difference, it doesn't matter. Feel free to explain LM to me.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Why do you think shitlet hogged the Ackerman spotlight?

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Dunno.
Levi looks surprisingly unlike his uncle though.
Levi's stuck permanently looking like a 15 year old apparently.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Q: And another question of “How do you feel if someone calls you cute”?
Armin: Well……I don’t feel good even if I got called cute.

Q: Any particular thoughts about it?
Armin: Assuming that if my girly appearance……is useful in accomplishing a mission……then I would make use of it, I think.

Q: That’s cool.
Armin: Of course I’d hate it, but for example, in a decoy mission……it’d be much safer than letting a girl do it. Though I don’t think such tactics is useful against the titans.

Such a sweet boy Armin.

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Who else will die this arc? I thought for sure Bert would survive so he could interact with Annie at some point in the future, but after what Armin said I feel like Bert's flagged for death.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Me

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Erwin and Reiner.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

That he is.
I don’t think such tactics is useful against the titans.
It'd work against Pixis Titan.

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Reiner.
The pig is immortal. He already survived a half-decapitation and a complete decapitation.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

It worked against the Female Titan

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

The battle against JSC will affect his personality. Let me have faith.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Fuck off delusional.

Henry James
Henry James

fuck off

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

tfw still sad over Marlo
It really shouldn't have hit this bad, I never even liked him that much.

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

Maybe Jeanbo will finally have his redeeming moment and he'll completely fuck Reiner up. Then us Jeanfags will finally be justified in our claims of his greatness.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

The nips liked this picture.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Who
grandpa ackerman x mikasa
here?

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

implying some won't just claim it was forced

Jean is a normal human and that's fine.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

That's why I'm a Jeanfag. He's a regular human with no asspull powers/Deus Ex genetics/Gary Stu plans and he does perfectly fine in the line of duty. Rarely in anime/manga do regular humans stay on par with the main cast and big bads in utility and effectiveness.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Mikasa is cute, pure, innocent, and most deserving. Stop degrading her.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Well, originally I was an LPfag still sort of am. In chapter 30, I always took all those interactions with Mikasa as a means of her replacing Petra. I didn't like LM initially, but it really grew on me as the series went on. Anyway, with Petra, the hint of a relationship was already put in place. It was most likely one-sided of course, but it was still on the same tier as M>E. So when you have Levi holding, saving, and staring at this girl in the same exact chapter he saw the girl who liked him died, it's enough to ask some questions.

And recently, there's just been nothing but parallels between them, like them being the only characters to have parental foreshadowing by family who immediately died afterwards.
Also, Isayama made sure that while they were both the last surviving members of this special snowflake clan, they were also at the same time barely even related. Why not just make them first cousins or brother and sister, uncle/niece? Why go out of the way to separate them between "branch families"?

As for the characters themselves, they arguably have had the most development between characters. It started with Mikasa hating him and verbally attacking and questing him every chance she got, to staying quiet whenever he said something she didn't like. On his side as well, he started explaining himself more thoroughly when she had objections to whatever he said.

So in short I like the characters when interacting with each other, and have entertained the idea that there may actually be something canon there.

t. Delusional Shipperfag.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Because fujobucks. Mikasa failed as the poster girl.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Connie and Sasha will help too. It could be intentional but there have to be a reason why Mikasa is injured.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Jesus Christ end your life, I was originally curious but you really are just fully blown delusional.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Do you like JH user?

James Turner
James Turner

Jean is the strongest of all the characters who don't have superpowers, which is indeed really neat.
Sadly it looks like at least one of them will die in this final battle.

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Mikasa
pure, innocent

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

I've been hyped for almost 3 years to see what Zeke is up to.

When I saw that abnormal cart titan carrying all those barrels I though each one would have a human that could transform into a titan.

Instead we never get an explanation as to what was in the barrels.
Instead he just tosses rocks very fast.
Instead he gets jobbed by Levi and is literally on his knees with Levi on top.
Instead we have to wait another 3 years to finally know whats in the basement.
Instead of coming up with theories as to whats in the basement or how this series has turned to shit, 99% of the posts here are waifu/husbando fags.

I'm fucking done with this series.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

Next chapter Levi walks up to a dying Erwin
spoiled ErwLfags think they're getting more shipping fodder
"Levi. Tell Mikasa how you feel once you get back. You stare at her too much. Enough that anyone paying attention would notice..."
dies with a smile on his face

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

It's sad to see him so drastically outclassed but there are plenty of times I've just been glad he's alive. He's pragmatic in combat just as he ought to be.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

See you in 1 month!

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

I don't want to ship Jean with anyone where there isn't canon material to support it, but JH interactions would be nice. They would balance each other out pretty well and would generally be a fun relationship, but they are also both level headed enough to know when to cut the jokes and be serious. It would be a great pairing if Isayama decides to go the romance route.
One ship I am definitely against though is JM. Jean and Mikasa just wouldn't work, too much incompatibility. Although recently Jean has been acting more as a wingman for Mikasa in trying to get Eren to notice her than he has been actively pursuing her himself, so I like that.
Jean is a neat guy. He deserves love, but I am not one to decide whose love he should get.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Kek, called it.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Instead he gets jobbed by Levi and is literally on his knees with Levi on top.
L-lewd.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

he gets jobbed by Levi
when will this meme end

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Jean is a neat guy. He deserves love, but I am not one to decide whose love he should get.
Well said user.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Well he's right, but most of us already knew how delusional and braindead you are.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

It's pretty shitty to ask someone to explain their line of thinking and then just call them a retard for explaining. You asked for them to expand upon it when they were hesitant to. At least respect the fact that they typed all that out you fucking faggots.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Some things: Mikasa never hated Levi, she had some grudge against him but she never treated him impolitely, she made those faces of disagreement but at the end she didn't say anything. She starts to understand Levi (just like everyone else) when she formed part of his squad.
And for me it's still not convincing enough but thank you for answer me. I suppose it's because they're pretty alike and they actually related.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

If only most of these other shippers would have this anon's line of thinking, maybe these threads wouldn't be so full of shitposting most of the time.

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

It's cool senpai I walked into it.

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

What the fuck? Are you trolling aren't you?

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Why are quoting me? I wasn't the one asking for LMfags to post their headcanons. LMfags like to shitpost anyway, so who cares.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

It wasn't me!
This is my answer

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Yeah he had a lot of development with his whole squad. I guess saying she hated him was wrong, but still she was pretty pissed.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

it's a joke. Go read chapter 47

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

He could beat Reiner, probably by using submission holds like Eren did.
Levi is just a good enough soldier to kill any titan that isn't armoured.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

No, LMfags are really this delusional.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Although recently Jean has been acting more as a wingman for Mikasa in trying to get Eren to notice her than he has been actively pursuing her himself, so I like that.
Interesting, I'd never notice this but it's like he demonstrated his jealousy towards Eren once again. I think it has nothing to do with Mikasa, just a remaining that their rivalry is still there and that he hates how dramatic he is.

James Young
James Young

Place your bets on who will become the new Titan.
Will it be Levi? Erwin? Or Not Jean?

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

It was only a matter of time.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Jean will become the horse faced titan

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

Sasha and that's when she'll die.

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Spin off free jeanfag
Kudos, anon-kun!
Although I disagree with the JH bit, but it's ok.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

EH is canon.

Luis Long
Luis Long

It's gone from things like "I'M SO FUCKING JEALOUS"
to "YOU IDIOT! DON'T YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?! BUT YOU JUST IGNORE HER!"
Also he's dropped off his pursuit of her. I'm not sure if he's actually being a wingman for her or if Isayama is just changing up how he portrays the jealousy, but I like to think he's wingmanning because he knows she'd be happy with him and knows how he felt when he had the onesided crush on her. I dunno, I'm probably just being a headcanoning faggot, but the interactions are fun this way.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Yeah, but Mikasa is a calm and naive girl and that's why I hate when some portray her indecently. Thank you for the answer user.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

I think Jean's last fight with Eren had more to do with Eren than Mikasa.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Comedy gold.

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Rule 15 faggot.
"The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it."

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

I don't like EH but this is cute.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

Are YH going to do lewd things to Mikasa as the third wheel to their threesome?

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

Oh definitely, Mikasa was pretty much a nonfactor. Although I love the way Jean hit the nail on the head with that line of something like: "Not a suicidal bastard, huh? How many times would you have died by now without that titan saving your ass?"
Eren would in fact be one dead bastard if not for his titan abilities.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Definitely not Erwin or Jean but I doubt Levi will get it either.

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

They will do lewd things to each other, but judging by their faces not with Mikasa.

David Gray
David Gray

He said something like: Aren't you freaking tired that Mikasa has to save you all the time?
Nah, he wanted to hit Eren's ego. Actually he hit Mikasa's ego too and Armin noticed that, that's why he asked her "Do we have to stop them?

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

"The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it."

That explains Bert and Historia abuse.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Mikasa character development when

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

But I want Historia to abuse me.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

She got too much development too early. She seems to have stagnated because now Isayama has to expand everyone else and leave her alone for a little while.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

so is there a thread where we can speculate about the zeke fight and that whole thing about his father

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Titans and wall humans have fought in big wars before, but the Reiss family mind wiped it from people's memories. That's my theory.

Jayden James
Jayden James

I hope soon user.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

We have not details so I can't say anything. Some would say Zeke is a Reiss, Zeke is Eren's half brother but at the end I think his father is a normal person.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Titanism promotes longevity. Zeke and Grisha are both at least a century old and have seen the Reiss family condemn the wall civilization to death many times over by suicide runs and memory wipes, and now Zeke is willing to kill most of them in order to dethrone the Reiss family.
Grisha went the opposite route of infiltrating the wall civilization and killing the Reiss family himself, but he was enamored by the people within and had a change of heart. That is until Zeke and BRA broke the wall and killed his wife, at which point he remembered why he came - and having no point in staying anymore now that Carla is dead - killed the Reiss family and gave Eren the coordinate, both to protect him and allow him to alter the fates of humans both inside and outside the wall.
The basement contains all of Grisha's notes about titanism, and probably proper instructions on how to use the coordinate.

Jesus Christ I'm ashamed of typing that out because it's probably retarded as dick.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

half brother
That's retarded. At best he is his uncle.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Jesus Christ I'm ashamed of typing that out because it's probably retarded as dick.

I liked it user

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

not Erwin
Why do you think that? Everybody else in the charge was torn apart or had their head blown off like Marlo. Erwin took a rock through the ribs then fell out of sight for the rest of the chapter. It was one of the clearest "this character isn't really dead" signals I've ever seen.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

None of these. Manlet is already a OP special snowflake, Erwin is most likely too old and Jean's role in this manga is to be the normalfag, which would make completely go against that.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

*would completely

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

I think Grisha killed the Reiss family before the Wall fell, and that taking the Coordinate from Frieda may even be what allowed the Wall to fall in the first place since she wasn't there to ward off BRA or the other titans with the Coordinate power.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Ah, but that's not what the flashback says. It says that the Reiss family assembled at their church to pray for the victims of Wall Maria and that's when Grisha ate them.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

This is literally /tumblr/ general, delusional shipperfags everywhere. Why is the shipping more important to discuss than the actual chapter? I've been in these threads since the english translations started and we have discussed theories endlessly but nowadays it's literally "SPOILERS WHEN", talking about the chapter for 2 hours before you shipperautists from tumblr invade

This is shounen, there is no ships happening.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Wow, can't believe I missed that. Interesting that they wouldn't try to actually help in anyway then.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

Thanks user. That's the first speculative headcanon thing I've posted in years and it made me feel dumb for typing out.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

I think Grisha was trying to warn Rod about BRAZ or at least him to do something about them.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

You just posted right in the middle of a discussion you autist.

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Titanism promotes longevity.
The oposite.
The only way Zeke and Girsha could be over a century years old is if the got stuck on mindless titan form untill recently.
Grisha did not know his wife was death, he left Shinganshina half a day before the wall fell, when it happened he was likely halfway through Rose. BRA wasn't the reason Grisha took action unless he knew the wall would fall that same day.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

I actually think you might be onto something except Grisha killed the Reiss during the Wall Maria crisis. Still that doesn't answer the question of who exactly are the people outisde the wall and why they can't all just get along.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

He killed them after the wall fell. The CT happened on the sunset and the murdering of the Reiss family was way after that.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

It repairs cells though. It reverses apoptosis. With enough mastery apparently one can control their central nervous system typing that sentence makes me angry
If this is the case, wouldn't only a terrible disease be able to kill a shifter? That may be why Grisha was so adept at curing ailments - disease poses the second greatest threat to an experienced shifter, second only to being killed in combat.

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

she wasn't there to ward off BRA or the other titans with the Coordinate power.
That's what happened.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Zeke and Grisha are both at least a century old
This only works if they wandered around as mindless titans as well, which I doubt.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

pray for the victims of Wall Maria
[citation needed]

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Just look at Uri, he obviously aged faster than normal.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Manlet will survive the series unless Isayama is a master ruseman.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

I'm too lazy to dig for the chapter user, sorry.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

user, if that was so, none of the shifters would've aged a year.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Looked to me as though he had a disease.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

Zeke was unfamiliar with 3DMG and Grisha had to learn everything about the Wall civilisation from Keith. They clearly didn't know shit about what the surviving humans were up to for the last few decades.
My guess is they were aware of the Reiss family and their plans 100 years ago when the titans were becoming a problem, but they became mindless titans themselves. They only became shifters around recently (at least 17-18 years ago for Grisha, maybe more recently for Zeke)

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

I remember the chapter well, an reason for they to go down the cave is not given. Only the excuse for them to be inside the church.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Rod saying he wasn't fit to become a titan was probably because he was already too old. As a kid he was eager to become the new coordinate.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

Ya that excuse is what I meant.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Well he is truly a delusional retard.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Maybe not praying, but they were at a church.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

That could be Coordinate cancer though, not something that impacts all shifters.

Actually, thinking about it, could titans/shifting have been made so people had the strength to use the Coordinate in the first place? Without the healing property of a titan it could be a person with the Coordinate would just die straight away or something.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Although, now I think about it, they might've been about to use the coordinate to wipe everyone's memory and retake Wall Maria or something.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Zeke was unfamiliar with 3DMG and Grisha had to learn everything about the Wall civilisation from Keith.
They don't have to be a decade old to not know about this.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

The cave is underneath the church. Read it again.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Reiner said "we're bastards with so few time to live" or something on the line of that.

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Eren got a nosebleed after using the hardening ability too much. Shifting, regeneration and abilities take a lot of stamina and therefore a toll on their bodies every time they use it. That's most likely the downside to be able to do all this, it makes them sick and age faster.

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

That's what a lot of people said when that one chapter came out. FK might be the terrible monster he is, but he have a profound love for his people.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

When is 82 out again?

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

That is, untill maybe the fourth wall is confirmed.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Next month.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

BRA come from an outlier district on the 4th wall
It's a predictable twist, but I wouldn't even be mad. I love stupid stuff like that.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

That fourth wall would have to be insanely massive. It'd be cool though.

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

I just googled the fourth wall theory and found this. Lmao

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

If you think about it
Wall ??? : warrior protectors
Wall Maria : farming
Wall Rose : Industry
Wall Sina : Nobility
One day the warriors turn rebelious like SL/someone try to break CTs out of wall/stuff, FK does his magic and wave them goodbye. I just remembered there's four walls on ending 2.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

How about
new race gets introduced: evil monsters with psychic powers
Zeke is actually destroying humanity to make space for his titan brethren inside the walls where they'll be safe from the psychics
Eren is revealed to be part psychic
Isayama pulls off his mask, revealing himself to be Kubo
Would that be fun user?

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

Every one of the walls are already insanelly massive.

Julian Price
Julian Price

It's already like that though. The SL are the warrior class but they don't have a wall. They take the fight to the enemy

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

What the fuck

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Oh yeah that's true.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Not really, because a fourth wall fits with the setting and themes, while what you said doesn't.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

What if it's Wall Historia?
It would fit in the other Wall's meaningful names.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Instead of the Manhattan project, Jewish scientists in the USA engineered titans to defeat Nazi Germany
The first king is Hitler

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

I would love that. I've been hoping the series would turn out to be a dystopian future.

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

There was no wall Frieda or Uri. Historia is most likely just a reference to her being allowed to know the History of the walls.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

it’d be much safer than letting a girl do it.
Pile of shit. The interviews are retarded. Writers don't know what the fuck to put in. All they do is force in references to the manga no while completely missing the point.

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

It's actually a misspelling of hysteria. Iseyama picked that name because she's a woman

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

It's not possible though, there are too many Jewish names in the walls. Levi for instance.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

There was no wall Frieda or Uri.
Or so they say.
Also, there was a panel on "Historia" chapter in which Hisu looked like one of the Wall's silhouette, and on chapter 70 she now wears the dress, crown, and has made her own will on being a "goddess".

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

The question is whether Isayama is saving him just for a dying speech, or if there is more in store for him.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

How are the other wall names meaningful? Also we all know the fourth wall will be called Wall Ymir

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Don't boys constantly say she looks like a goddess?

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

but he have a profound love for his people
Citation needed. Most people are living in poverty that they only accept because there's no other alternative.

John Brown
John Brown

boys
The girls do it too.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Sina means terrible destiny in portuguese and maybe latin too. Rose has a lot of medieval symbolism and Maria can mean sea kek of sorrow and rebellion.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

That's lewd

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Wall Mikasa when?

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Every society has to have the damn scum, there's no run away from it. The underground people are this much shady.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

They say she acts like a goddess. What she looks like is the perfect fucktoy

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

underground
Almost everyone outside of Sina lives like shit. If the damn scum is most of the population, something is wrong.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Historia is the least attractive of all the girls

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

She's petite, blonde and she has big eyes. That's my perfect girl

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

That's because Wall Maria fell and they lost a lot of farm land and people to use as labor. Nothing indicates it was that terrible for people inside the Walls before that happened.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

That's after everything go way too wrong and people lost home. But the demand for farming grew up 100% after that, so the only excuse would be being a cripple.

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

your perfect girl
Literally shit taste senpai
not wanting a qt pale skinned 6 pack fine booty cutie with the name Mikasa
Absolutely shit taste f a m

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Okay Eren.

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Who says this about shitstoria?

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

tfw I was waiting warmly for Mikasa to grow up and get her Erenfagging completely under control
tfw Levi proves the Ackerautism persists through adulthood
Mikasa will never move on from Eren, will she.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Ymir pls

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

I admit Mikasa is a close second just for cute factor. I want to tell her how beautiful she is and watch her hide behind her scarf as she blushes.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Who cares? Mikasa is cute.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Don't worry, there'll be a cure for Ackerautism on the basement.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

I feel like she will eventually since there's nothing else to her character so the only development she can get is hooking up with him or moving on.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Levi look like an autist trying to look cool.
Its a fucking picnic for fucks sake and you are holding a coffee to go like a fuckwit holy fuck

Xavier King
Xavier King

She'd just look at you coldly, say "thanks", and then act like you don't exist. Same as when Jean said he liked her hair.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

But Ackerjews were hunted down.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

technological progress is banned and a death sentence
so is knowledge and free thought
people still wanted to get into Sina because life was supposedly good there
It was still pretty shit.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

Jean doesn't know how to talk to a cute girl.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Until now Eren hasn't shown any sign of wanting her back.

Ayden White
Ayden White

OYY VEEEY

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

At least he tried.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Jean x Hitch is the best because they both have animal-like appearances. Jean looks like a horse and Hitch looks like a cat.

David Phillips
David Phillips

Don't autism up my crackship.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

I'LL DO WHAT I WANT, REE, REE, etc.

John Torres
John Torres

Everyone knows cats belong with birds

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Are you saying you want Hitch to drag Annie's mangled corpse to Jean?

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Yes. Jean deserves a tribute from any potential mate to prove she's worthy of his attention.

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Jean is a meme.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

This.

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

a shit meme, like a ragecomics tier meme.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Do you know what a meme is? That's a good thing user, not an insult.

David Butler
David Butler

Not in Jean's case.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

I legitimately like Jean

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

all me :D

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Jean is the strongest human in the world. Ackermans and shifters =/= human.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

I figured samefag. Sup Forums for the most part either is indifferent to or likes Jean. Very few legitimately dislike him.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Jean is one of the strongest base humans, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Hange, Erwin, Oluo, Petra, Rico, Mike, etc. are all pretty strong as well.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Nice edit. Only the second one you quoted is mine, Jeanfag.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Jean is a S H I T

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

80% of those people are dead though.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

He's still far from being the strongest. He's average.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Because of Annie. If she were mindless they would be fine. Annie would also kill Jean in the same way most likely. We'll see how Jean does against shifters here soon when he fights Reiner. Jean's my favorite character but he's not God. That's precisely why I like him, actually.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

You're just jealous because Jean gets pussy.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

You would too if you looked like this.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Well Annie almost killed him if it wasn't for Armin distracting her. Jean would have died many times by now if it wasn't for Armin.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

He would have died like three times if it wasn't for Armin. "X would be dead if it weren't for Y" goes for any of the 104 really. They save each other all the time.

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

Kind of sad if you get protected by the weakest soldier all the time.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

But he doesn't get Mikasa's pussy, because he's a shit tier meme character.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

But Armin's a genius.
Nobody wants Mikasa's boipussi these days.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

He only gets brought up for delusional shipping, shitposting and retarded jokes.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Kind of sad that the weakest soldier of all time is joint leader of the SL.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

In which Bessatsu edition was chapter 81 released?

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Jean =/= Bertolt.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

Yeah, Jean is far from becoming any kind of leader, but Marco was retarded anyway. Well Isayama already said Jean will never make it and Armin moved on to become better.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Jean is most fit to become leader after Hange and possibly Rico. Say what you wish about the character, but he's definitely a leader.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

Looks like he is. Actually at least Bert has some serious discussions sometimes.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

I'm starting to think this anti-Jean poster may just be shitposting.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

He might lead a squad nobody cares about that includes Sasha and Connie. He's always with them already anyway.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

inb4 "everyone I don't like is a shitposter"
That's not what I mean. Just the way he's saying things makes it seem as though he's solely trying to get a rise out of Jean fans, and not actually discussing or legitimately critiquing the character.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Jean should be killed and eaten by the dog titan, it's what he deserves.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Armin has one bright idea on the odd occasion. The other characters just tell him he's a genius so he feels more useful than he is. The human race is doing bad enough without people offing themselves for being shit.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

The Armin is a genius thing is a meme, Armin's biggest asset is that he's CUTE

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Is anybody ever going to die or the bad guys are just saved by plot armor every time? Annie became a crystal before they could capture her, Bert deflected Mikasa with his arms even though it was a Mikasa-speed surprise attack, now Reiner healed up after practically beheading him and Zeke just got carried away despite having all the time in the world to kill him.

And to achieve just this they commit a genocide on extras.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

There's always more extras. If every villain gets away here then right after the basement we'll get another SL recruitment drive.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

They'll die, Isayama is just amping up this battle because it's the climax of the story.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

No I can't kill him yet
I am fucking mad, kiss my ass japan

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

I don't think you can really call it jobbing. Levi is already established to be really strong and has shown it on a number of occasions. I think what this fight really suggests is that Zeke's titan form is very good against other titans and good at keeping attackers away from him, but not so great if a skilled person can get up close with the 3D manoeuvring gear.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Pretty much. The only thing a titan can do that stops Levi is armour.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Every 8th of the month

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Has this series gotten better or gone downhill?

I haven't read it since the cowboy guy first appeared.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

I still like it. You were just starting the political arc, which has almost no titan presence. But it's climax gives a lot of detail about the nature of titans.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

This arc is better than the previous arc.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

So outrageously OOC.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Is Erwin ded for good? The wound didn't seem 100% fatal

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

It's become more shonen-esque. The current arc is basically a titan mecha battle and several female characters have become irrelevant.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

His guts are hanging out.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

It's not a flesh wound, most probably his intestines are bleeding out. He's not dead yet, but I doubt he'll survive by the time he reaches any kind of doctor.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

fags out at the worst possible time
fails the mission
doesn't change his mindset
fags out harder instead
Levi a shit.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Not to mention how hard that fall from his horse was.

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

he didn't exit the scene in a manner that suggested death but that wound looks pretty fatal. He's either gonna need to become a titan to survive or only return for a pre death speech

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

She already got it. Re-read from the uprising arc.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

butting right in the middle of an interesting discussion
implying shipping wars are exclusive to tumblr

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

She had her family history elaborated on. That's not the same thing as character development.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

I just want to know the hidden history, what happened and where do titans come from, why the reiss family hides it all and why is Zekke attacking them.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

if he won't titanize the commander levy will titanize himself

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

You've just been looking at what was happening in the foreground user. Mikasa's growth is subtle, but present.
Chapter 72 shows that well.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

They need to take into account that titanizing will be wasted unless they guarantee they can eat a shifter. I don't think they'll waste it on Levi. Erwin is more likely, since it's a chance to save his life.
Next question is who out of BRZ is he going to eat?

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

could be great if he ate zeke.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Reiner or Bert. After all the beast titan build up I don't think Isayama would get rid of him so soon.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

he could work the character on the memories through Erwin getting them.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Zeke is escaping with Doge-kun and has a horde of titans to protect him so it's unlikely it's gonna be him.
No living horse to bring Erwin back to the wall, so either notJean or Levi (who's currently busy fighting off Yuki Kaji and Yui Ishikawa) would have to drag his mortally wounded ass all the way to Shiganshina. And even then we have to assume that by the time they arrive, BR aren't already kill.

I don't see much hope for Erwin desu

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Maybe Sasha will get the serum. She wasn't included in the joke page, behaves like the titans sometimes and Isayama not doing anything with her since he postponed her death means it must be a special death.

David Wright
David Wright

Coordinate exclusive.
speedreaders

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

They don't need to drag Erwin anywhere. They can give him the serum to transform him straight away then hope that the others come back with either Reiner or Bert's beaten unconscious body

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Erwin not dying would be really annoying after all this obnoxious muh basement drama that wasted a lot of pages and him giving up on it.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

yfw Armin dies and Eren rages so hard he wakes up the wall titans

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Erwin will be snk's Ace. The sooner people accept it the better.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Not dying. Plot device.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

It would be better if it ended up being for nothing like all the people who died in the charge at Zeke

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

new series for the smartpass thing

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

idem. this assshole just has die.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

this still exists?

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

Why is there even any argument that EM won't win. Every Ackermann has a designated person they love unconditionally, and the Ackemann nip genes must survive, and blend with outside wall genetics to make the perfect human.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Can you post the page where they say it's coordinate exclusive? I've spent the last few days reading the whole series and didn't see that mentioned once

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

The correct thing to do would be not allowing Ackertards to breed. And only the Reiss were bent on eradicating nips. There's probably some left, be it in the titan village or some other settlement.

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

coordinate exclusive
sup, speed reader!

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Coordinate exclusive.

the fuck is that?

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Not him, but only coordinate owners so far have been mentioned to see memories from previous owners, speedreader.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

He was caught off guard. Levi is just too strong when he get close to you.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Ymir didn't remember anything faggots. Even Eren couldn't take full advantage of the coordinate and memories because he's not a Reiss. Otherwise the basement is useless.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Nice one, Spee D. Reader

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Why are Shitkasafags so triggered by a difference in favorite characters? Not everyone likes your boring MC girl or finds her attractive.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

I'm sad about it, but more for Hitch honestly.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

ohh so the thing in the basement will be some kind of drug to unlock the memories on anyone?

That's actually well thought.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Based manlet.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

It also makes sense if only the coordinate has it, since it's a mind control ability.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Soon.

Jack Long
Jack Long

We know Ymir

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Ymir only are a 12 year old boy. Not much there to remember.
We don't have nearly enough info about other shifter's experiences to make guesses like it's coordinate exclusive

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Ymir is dead though.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Ymir is alive and will come back to sweep Queen Historia off her feet.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

She is a 17 year old boy now. Even Eren already saw memories from previous coordinate owners.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Ah, true.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Editor-kun pls

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Not until Historia punches her.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Well i doubt Zeke had any experience against any human titan killers before.
He still managed to utterly wreck Armored so he's probably pretty good when it comes to hand to hand combat.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

I want to feel Bert inside of me.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Most development between characters
Alright, user I think you're baiting at this point

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

God is inside all of us user.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

LM

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Happy EH day.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Reiner pls

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

Not reading the manga
She's already getting development

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

CT pls

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

after a lengthy battle watt Maria is retaken
titan shifters fuck off into the great yonder
the SL begins exploring farther
they come to unknown mountains
titans are far and in between
an expedition is mounted to explore the mountains
comeing over a ridge one of the soldiers notices something
on the ground
an old hammer, very rusty and degraded
decades old
the carry on
a glint of light on the ground
broken glasses in rusty frames
trooping on they start comeing out of a vally
climbing over a mountain through a pass
they climb up to the top
look out they are all stunned
a 4th wall
on the wall an inscription
"the secret of the titans is-"
TO BE COBTINUED
Ishiyama officialy changes his name to "Ass pull kun"
Irwin keeps dieing than not than dieing
all the main characters and villans are in a purgatory of not dieing and dieing and almost doing stuff but not
the 4th wall is never explaind
Mikasa never obtains a personality
Eren stays asexual
Levi grows more edgy
Ishiyama laughs quietly in the night.

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

No you don't understand it's serious.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

That's fine, she'll kiss it better afterwards.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

inb4 levi finds him almost dead
he gives him the titan serum
Irwin is the true savior of mankind
Hanji dies on the way back to her home planet
Eren and Armin die of disentery

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

they have a blonde one locked up in their sex dungeon with superior hardening abilities and somewhat limited coordinate powers

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Kek

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

ooc

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

Implying Hitch would let that happen

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

who also happens to be trapped in a giant crystal that the SL couldn't possibly try and break with the thunder spears without an incredibly high risk of killing her in the process

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

If Annie were to come back just for a new shifter to eat her that would a waste of space. Isayama should have just killed her if that was the case.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

I wish manlet would die instead of Erwin.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

She'll fuse her titan with Eren's to become a super titan. The ending of the anime was unintentional foreshadowing.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Erwin isn't dead yet.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

But that would mean he needed her to create a new shifter.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Just like fire RT

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Annie's dead

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

I want Levi to survive the whole manga so he can live through the suffering of everyone he cares about dying

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

after all this
wall titans wake up
fuck up all the walls as they emerge
titans come out of ground
titans come out of castle
titans fall from sky
titans come out of sea
titans burst out of people
titans come our of titans
EVERYTHING IS FUCKING TITAN!

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

Ploy twist

Trump is the first king

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Wall titans gang banging Bert like the little whore he is, when?

William Ross
William Ross

Annie has more plot relevance than to become shifter food. Why is BA so heavily pushed if not for her to come back in some way?

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Would blowing up Annie really be such a bad thing?

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

They don't need her alive. They just need her spinal fluid.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Never faggot.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Maybe they can drill into her neck through the crystal and extract it with a needle?

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

For Bert's development, which probably involves her death.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

If they thought that a titan would eat a dead shifter then Levi would have killed Zeke then looked for someone to inject with the serum

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

Armin a cute.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Yes.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Plot twist Annie is the first king

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

BA's already being used for the plot and a bad/sad BA ending is more suitable for the plot.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

If she's going to die, she's going to die after Bert saves her, not before. Shes too interesting to die such an irrelevant death.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Nope, not until she's done her stint as a royal horse.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Same reason Marlowe and Hitch got pushed only for Marlowe to take a rock through the head: to add to the depression when Bert dies without ever seeing her again.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Keks aside, this could make for an interesting theory. What if Annie's parents was related to the Reiss family, but betrayed them and sided with the titan shifters? Hence why only she and Frieda had female titan forms. This also is why she's considered an outsider and the same as the evil race Reiner talked about.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

I don't expect her to become shifter food but I can't expect to Bert saves her either, not that he wouldn't though.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

If they did then Rod would've had no reason to keep Eren alive during the Uprising arc.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

I hope Bert and Reiner survive this fight and get the chance to get Annie out. I want Reiner to try to repair his poor relationship with her and see at least one interaction between Bert and Annie. It would be sad if any of them died and things end as they are

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

No Annie is the first king

Tuck and tape

Shingeki no Trap

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

That's fine as well and I'm sure she would enjoy Historia riding her

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

I hope there's an explanation for female titans other than Isayama just wanting to draw giant tits

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

He prefers drawing half naked men.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

there may actually be canon there

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

If he really was into that, all the titans with female-like faces would have tits.
He's obviously more interested in six-packs and naked men

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

It's basically confirmed Bert would wreck Zeke's shit if he wasn't such a pussy most of the times.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Tripfagscum
/out/

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

when she's giving head and starts useing her teeth.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

We all wish he would kill himself too.
inb4 MikaQt is the best tripfag

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

That's a cute titan

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

The only good tripfag is a dead tripfag!

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

I want to see this too. I think Reiner really regrets his treatment of Annie, hence why he pushes Bertolt to confess to her and he fought MT to save her.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

Zek could force CT to use his steam attack a few times, make him immobile and then kill him.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

Rod wasn't a violent person. He didn't want to kill Eren. He even told Historia that she only needed his spinal fluid, not to to take his life.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Did anyone ever figure out how Annie got to order the titans to come eat her titan in the forest? I thought there was only one coordinate?

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

I can't stop laughing at the name Rod.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

My dad's name is Rod

It's short for Rodney

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

What she did wasn't using the coordinate ability.

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Hot Rod was even more perfect for his titan form.

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

Kill him, Historia.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

No, it's Mikasa who is shit

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

He didn't want to kill Eren
Sure

Just wanted his daughter to eat him

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

Rod was not bad person, just worst dad.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

No

Although he is religious and an athority figure...

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

He was a fat, sad old man who abandoned his family as they were being killed by Grisha.

John Garcia
John Garcia

Rodney Reiss

Fuck that's hilarious.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Even then, it would make no sense for him to keep him alive and made it all the more difficult for his daughter to choose whether or not to take the serum.
Just like it would make no sense for the Reiss family to have kept a century-long tradition of having the next coordinate eat their predecessor alive if it wasn't necessary.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

But what about Zeke? He definitely has coordinate-like abilities.

Bentley James
Bentley James

abandon family as they are being killed
use bastard daughter for his own benefit
good dad

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

I wish she would eat me

tfw have vore fetish
tfw like SnK
tfw both interests are seperate and don't work well together at all
tfw it's massively uncomfortable

Kill me please

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Rod pls

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

He has. I think he can only use his coordinate-like ability on the titans he created.

William Miller
William Miller

Come to think of it my dad does look like rod as well, shit I might be Historia only not cute or female.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Just being manipulative that's all.

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Titans seem to have different intellect levels, as seen by that talking titan in that bonus chapter. Could be Zeke can only command certain titans that have enough free will to follow orders. Keep in mind he has to verbally give them commands, he can't just mind control them like Eren can.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

She doesn't want to be a titan unless you just want to be cannibalized.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

Do you at least look like Historia's hot half brother?

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

You really need to do something about your deviant tendencies, Pixis.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Are you blonde?

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

that's a lot to take in

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Armin pls.

Robert Young
Robert Young

If you were given a serum and a shifter to eat so you could become one yourself, would you do it?

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Yes

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

why don't cha reddit?

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

What about Roderick Reiss?

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

I figured samefag
posts are less than a minute apart
Do you guys actually imagine someone typing something on three or more devices at the same time just to say they don't like Jean or circlejerk with themselves?

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Hey Pixis knew what was good

If Ishiyama did it more like that and less men titans it might be alright.

Very large might however.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Rodriguez

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Knowing Sup Forums

Yes

Yes I could

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Trump was right all along!

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Keep in mind he has to verbally give them commands, he can't just mind control them like Eren can
In chapter 75 he ordered the smaller Titans to charge just by yelling, same as Eren.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

I can only see an obsessive shitposter do it and no one hates Jean enough to care.

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

First King was Trump.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Historia standing on two boxes

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

I haven't read the manga since about the time we learned Historia is a princess, and Armin got kidnapped in her place.

The only question I have is, have they found out what's in the basement yet?

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Cute.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Nope.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Nice try, Historia. But you're not that tall.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

All these anons posting about how Historia can't be that tall but what if she has a sudden growth spurt?

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

I'll see you in another two years then, thanks.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

That's nearly impossible at her age. Maybe an inch or two at most.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Her father was a dwarf as well.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Do you look like Not Bert?

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

They are actually on a basement expedition now but I doubt within the next 4-5 chapters they'll even reach it.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

It's not like it has never happened before. Anyway, one of my favorite things about this pairing is their huge height difference.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

It's not like it has never happened before.
I don't know any examples of it.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Even if Historia was with Annie or Rico there would be a notable height difference.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

Historia might grow a little now that she's queen and allowed more food than just potatoes. But she won't become taller than Ymir.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

No in order for it to work for me she needs to be giant

And cute

and have a functional digestive system

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

In fiction.

Yeah, Historia is adorably tiny.

Ymir isn't even that tall.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

If she's lucky she'll get to be as tall as Levi.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Same. Also she could just get very long Robotlegs and become Robotstoria from the one shot.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

She'll grow outward, not upward.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Ymir is tallest female, while Historia is the shortest.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

too late for that

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Though not impossible, that kind of sudden growth happens rarely with girls.
She probably won't get much taller than that.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Never underestimate this place

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Titan Historia is only a thing on a joke page done by Isayama. Your best bet is Annie when she wakes up.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Ymir
female

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Ymir is only 1m72cm, that's not tall at all. For Japanase standards maybe.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

3DMG legs.

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Kek. Sorry, tallest futa.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Frieda and Ulkin (the notBert) were pretty tall. They were the tallest overall in the Reiss family, they just got lucky.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

But even cute female titans don't have digestive systems. My mental ilness requires that for it to be arousing.

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

So what you really find attractive is shit?

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

I want to ruffle Bert's hair.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

that image
Deviantart is a gem.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

She'll be 5'1"/5'2" max

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Yep, and when you look at the rest of the family, they're all midgets.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

If that happens then Annie would be the shortest character.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

I kinda want to see YS.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

A number of things but is a peraphilia it's not ment to make sense

Here's the better version.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

To be fair three of them were still children but they probably would not have gotten much taller anyways. The mom and Rod are both short.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

KEK

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

It would probably make Bert happy.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

It's a cute friendship. I would have loved to see more of it.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

Mikasa would never do that to her son.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

I want to hug_ Reiner.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Annie could grow a little too

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Isayama seems to have forgotten Sasha was friends with YH.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

Grisha murdered all these qts
Worst monster than Bert

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Annie's nose could grow too considering she's still at the growing stage.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Yeah too bad we can't.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Ulkin was a much cuter Bert than Bert.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Painfully cute, but needs more ~nyan

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Isayama seems to have forgotten that there are more plotlines to the story than muh ocean and muh husbando.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

much cuter Bert than Bert.
Sorry user it isn't possibru.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

In his first appearance his command over them failed. The titan holding Mike was about to ignore him and eat Mike anyway.
So his version of coordinate might be some kind of flawed imitation

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

They are like the same age

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Annie already grows as a titan.

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Everyone is a cuter Bert than Bert.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

You're right.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

Connie as well.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

"I can wear this and make it look good"
said no one ever

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

At least we saw everyone being friends in Spoof.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

I want really that statue, but it sells for like $1000.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Made me think of

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Bert pls

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

I think she did

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

I've seen a way better one but I don't want to post 3DPD.

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

It's not hard to make it look good but it's an one piece so just your hands being slightly larger/smaller would ruin the whole piece. Why not sell it separately?

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Go to bed Bort.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

You're all so funny

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Seriously, stop posting 3DPD. Read the rules.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

you will never have a qt titan gf

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Post a cute of your favourite Shingeki.

Parker Green
Parker Green

Thought that was Armin in the thumbnail.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

that cosplay
Didn't know Anniefags are top tier QTs.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

come home
see this
What do?

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Will she split heads over Marlo?

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

Kick him out. Why is he in my house?

Nathan White
Nathan White

Rod let all the qts get murdered and just ran for his life
Literally worse than Gendo

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

2 for 1?

Never seen this one before. SO cute.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Gently reposition him in a comfortable pose and put a blanket on him. Ruffle hair

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

HotRod is a pure wank stain.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Pretty much this

William Morales
William Morales

Hissy a hussy.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

You wanna see 10/10 cosplay?

Boom

Juan Green
Juan Green

Keked

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

and that's how Armin died

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Why is he so lewd?

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

Every time you post this I have to fap.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Arrest it before it molests everyone in my neighbourhood.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Cosplay gives me cringe so all the cosplay posts.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

It's alright to fap to hussy.

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Of course. She likes it.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

It looks like he put stickers on his sweater.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Bert, plz.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

You fell into his trap. He pretends to be cute and awkward but he's actually trying to make you fall for him.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

You again.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

Me again.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

This is my favoright SnK cosplay picture

But again, vore fag

every day I wait for the sweet embrace of the grave

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

I like how in Chuugakkou he's walking spaghetti.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Ymir pls

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Jog on.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

I'm calling the police.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

that massive areola
Immersion ruined

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Don't! I need someone to post more of that puff puff pastry

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

As a special effects makeup artist that body paint triggers me.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Hey is Rico "I kill titans not bugs" Brzenska

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

I still love this.

John Stewart
John Stewart

Is it the new MikasaAss.jpg, now?

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

I'm calling the police on you too.

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

It's the truth. MikasaAss.jpg can be deleted. The truth cannot.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Fuck off Rico, don't tell him what to do.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

How about this Marco cosplay?

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Call the police, see if that stops the truth.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Reiner pls, you do that all the time too.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Well, they tried.

Robert Long
Robert Long

How sad, another victim of Bortolt Syndrome.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

I called them. They're on the way.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Only I can do it.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

They sure did

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Call them for the girl that public ally flashes.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Not him but, I love having Bortolt Syndrome. God is great.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

user I'm into milfs too but please. Why do you even care about Bert now?

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

He's a molester and must be punished!

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

FUCK ME GOD

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

What about the hussy? Indecent exposure's a crime too.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

Oh yeah forgot that Rico is technically a police. Too bad he can't get Bert.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

That is just slander against the queen.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

he
Kek.

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

We're...too busy with the Bertolt case. Someone else will need to deal with the slur campaign.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

2 questions. If it's a grill, where are the boobs? Where the fuck is the right arm?

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Good shit.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Did someone say top notch cosplay?

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

posting more lies

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

Kekkasa

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

KEK

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

Tape and wrapped against torso.

Girls cosplay male characters frequently they just wrap the breasts down usually with tape.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

You should do a better job of serving your queen, Rico. Or else you'll probably end up in Zackley's hands.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

There is nothing wrong with doing it with your husbando in public. She is still a pure maiden.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Well now that you guys have taken the liberty of posting 3DPD, why don't you go ahead and start posting SJW tier tumblr art too?

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Just thinking about this hurts. I imagine it would only be effective on B-cups and below.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

QUIT TRYING TO RUIN WHAT ZEKE STARTED.

John Sanders
John Sanders

Looks more like Mina.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Is that supposed to be Mina?

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

I could see YH being into public sex.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

It's not a slur campaign, it's her personal slut campaign.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

Someone pls post some classic Ray Rays.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Who pissed in your cerial?

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

start posting SJW tier tumblr art too
Good idea, give me a min to lemme log in into my tumblr account.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

/a/ getting this triggered by cosplay
This board sure is weird

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

We're following our orders!
The New Queen has her secret police to address matters she deems above our head.

VILE BEAST

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Don't you reply back to my post whore

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Did you say Ray Ray?

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Not him but 3D is against the rules. /cgl/ is for cosplay. Personally I don't mind cosplays but don't be surprised if you get banned.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Yes
Hopefully Levi's

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

Like, 70% of the art on Sup Forums came from tumblr

James Long
James Long

How are you posting from jail?

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Go back to /jp/ /cgl/ and never return.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Here

Have some 11/10 Carla Yeager cosplay

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

The couple of giant and little girl is always best couple.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

My fucking sides.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Every time.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

I paid off the MP's. Hussy even gets dirty for artists.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

That looks cute but I see Nanaba x Historia more often.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Mike is disgusting. Historia needs to be paired with someone who matches her cute.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Fucking christ, my heart.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

What about 2D characters cosplaying other 2D characters?

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Why are the MP's so useless?

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Cutest

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

Mike is disgusting
Since when did Bertfags become as cancerous as Mikasafags?

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Didn't you have a threesome with Marlo and Nanaba? It's hypocritical for you to call Bert a slut.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

This thread has devolved into pure deviancy.
I'm going to report to Pixis.
You're all the lowest form of life inside these walls.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

I like both MH and BH but I prefer BH because I'm a fag for both characters.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Blame Boris. He doesn't give a shit.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Very cute.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Calls out Rico for threesome
Rico bails
Rico confirmed a deviant.

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

That's probably a Historiafag.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

No THIS is cutest, this is unbeatable CUTE

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

It's just one.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Rico is a bigger slut than Bert.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

This.

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

I don't think she is.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Hitch hasn't left her room in days because all her friends are dead/in a crystal ;_;

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

Cuter.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

that bulge

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

KEK.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Indeed.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Cute but not the cutest.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Are you sure you can beat the cuteness of THIS?

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Who's is it?

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Reminder that Ymir would have been completely naked when she first regained her human form

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

bigger slut than Bert
How is that even possible? How can one achieve that?

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

QUIET HOE!
I have your leaked pics.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

It's Armin's.

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

Oh my.
I bow to your superior cute.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Then she had to go steal some clothes. Ah I would love to see Ymir's story.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

But Frieda/Uri had their clothes on still.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

NOICE

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Eren and Frieda weren't after turning back, so they just keep their clothing.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

So did Eren.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

They had their human forms and clothes user unlike Ymir. She was fused with her titan after all those years.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Their dicks would be as big as her.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

It's not possible, it's just Reiner shitposting.

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

SLUT. FRAMING BERT WHEN YOU ARE THE WHORE!

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Hanji should hide her pics better.
This is what you get for making life difficult for Bertolt the pure.

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

So were Eren and Frieda, even if it was just for a short time.

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

Ymir a cute little thief.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

REINER NO

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

s-sauce?
why do those irrelevant characters get so much art

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

I believe in you Rico. Even if you're a shitty officer:

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Is that supposed to be Historia or just coincidence

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

Too short for their clothes to vanish.

If people kept their clothes when they fused with their titans then every mindless titan that was killed would leave behind clothing.

John Perry
John Perry

But..why are you doing this to me?
We just wanted to bring Bad Touch Bort to justice.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Don't worry, Bort will be brought to justice.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

Hanji isn't into you Rico, nice try.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Wouldn't have thought he had it in him

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

he doesn't know

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

It's always the guys you least expect.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Too short for their clothes to vanish.
We don't know that. They might only begin to move after they are fully absorbed. Rod was already gone too.

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

where is the ooc guy

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

You are the one who likes 'bad touching'. Admit it. It was all part of the plan to frame Bert while you would secretly have threesomes with random guys!

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Female can eject more big one than largest dick in childbirth.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Indeed.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Would you want to see a naked Rod?

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

And they say it's the worst pain imaginable, so no.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

You brought this down upon yourself.
You're the real deviant in this thread.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

?

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

So you have a size kink, user? That's fine it's pretty common for SnK fanbase.

Adam James
Adam James

I trust in you brave soldier!

I will see you suffer for this.
In due time, you will rue this day.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

RICO BTFO AND BEYOND

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

http://exhentai.org/g/678284/f398fc818b/
It's over Rico. Evidence is right here for everyone to see.

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

It's a fanship thing

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

Bert is just as bad as Rico

David Hill
David Hill

I can't beat the panda and I need to see this.
Help an user out.

Down with Rico.

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Stop forging your papers Rico, Berb is 100% pure.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Pure rapist.

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Run on home to your dominant gf Rico

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

I don't mind if people ship it but uhh

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Fuck off, Reiner.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

a fanship thing
It's just this artist though, she ships Hanji with literally everyone.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

100% pure molester

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

KEK

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

STOP IT

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Here she is telling others ways to frame Bert as she gets fucked.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Rico tried to solicit sex for information from me.

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

That's what he wants you to believe Reiner. Do not be fooled by his cute face.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Kek.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Just you wait until I come back!
YOU WILL ALL REGRET THIS!

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Interesting

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

Same!
SHE ISN'T DENYING IT.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Look at him! Does this look like a molester to you?

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Rico confirmed a hoe

Fleeing the scene like a true BTFO victim

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Yes

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Good form as ever

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Yes.

Robert Price
Robert Price

Reiner pls

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

I've seen a fair few of them to be honest.
It's cute, but I'm not into it.

Rico BTFO all the same.

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Rico is my favorite backseat mod.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

I STILL SUPPORT YOU RICO!
RUN! RUN WITH GOOD FORM!

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

NOTP

Not really, also Nelly a cute.

William Hall
William Hall

Real talk.
If Rico is confirmed a deviant.
And Bort is confirmed a bad touch.

Who's the real bad guy?

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Zeke.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

This place has been really fucking fun recently.
/SnK/ I love you

Leo James
Leo James

EMfags.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

This. God is mine and only mine.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

No.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

I wish I could molest him.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

what's her name again?

Easton Green
Easton Green

When did Reiner suddenlybecome handsome ??

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

We got danke memes like Pigs raping fetuses and shit.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

This.

NOT this! He must remain pure unless it's me doing the molesting.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

/a/thread/141349785#p141349785

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

this place has been really fucking fun recently
KEK really? I got tired of the same shitposting day in day out.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Hell yeah Reiner, sharing is for faggots.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Slut.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Reiner, plz. Bert let's MANY men fuck him on a daily basis. Your small cock does not satisfy his urges.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

Kek same.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

I came back from my hiatus

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

BERT ONLY BELONGS TO REINER

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

That's what molesters deserve!

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

It's childish fun but much, much better than waifuwars and the usual drama.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

HE DOESN'T WANT TINY ORC PIG DICK.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Reiner has a monster cock and Bert loves it, now shut up.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

not liking usual drama
What? Those are the best parts of /snk/ except the recent Erwong shit. That was boring as fuck.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

a monster cock
Reiner pls.

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Reiner has a monster cock

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

It's okay Bert's gonna top. See

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

How to detect an Erwongfag in 5 easy steps

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

Where did the mikasafag go anyway? Glad he's gone

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

MINA CAROLINA

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

Mina Carolina, she has the most beautiful name in SnK yet.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Eren calm down.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Ever wanting to fuck a pig
Bert isn't like that you fuck.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

where did the mikasafag go
You mean MikaQT? He's the OP of the thread but his shtick got boring as well

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Oh fuck, true. I was hoping he'd have killed himself by now, it was never funny to begin with.

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

Fuck off. He loves it, Bert is Reiner's waifu. It's the truth.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

You should check out the new thread.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

I did, I don't have any desire to go on.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

talking to yourself
MikaQT isn't the mikasafag

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page