https://twitter.com/MADOGATARI
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/141339239/#141352162_2
Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

In b4 ACK.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

>>141338303
Calm your tits autist,I was not in here all day, newly come.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

>>141338359
If you don´t like go to other thread.

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Ok i really don´t care what you think,I wasn't in the others threads.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

I want to see more of them in the manga

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

I'm just going to repost all the deleted post in this thread.

Oh look, how fucking funny. Yet AGAIN as soon as posted on /u/ Troid went and deleted posts on Sup Forums. After there had been shitposting there for hours.

(OP)
Fucking kill yourself. You're not even pretending to hide it. You are literally chaining threads just so you have a place to attack people.

In your own words:
You're so "triggered" right now.

(OP)
there will never be good madoka thread again all because of this person
he refuses to stop
he refuses to not attack scanlators
he refuses to be a good person

he is samefagging this hard
he REALLY wants people to believe his lies over the internet
he thinks spamming makes people think it's common behavior

The only autist here is you. And you're fucking retarded for think that anyone will trust what you say when you offer zero reason to.

Going to another thread does not change how this thread exists and is shit.

And your OP file name does not match any known site's format. So it's obvious you named it yourself.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Calm down.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

my sides, like clockwork

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

/a/thread/141339239#p141339239
/a/thread/141339239#p141339291
/a/thread/141339239#p141339557
/a/thread/141339239#p141339913
What the fuck is wrong with you tonight, holy shit. What set you off.

You are crying about something.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

And you keep giving attention to him.

Just fuck already.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

him
You. And you could do the world a favor by killing yourself and/or not bumping shit threads.

Caleb King
Caleb King

I'm starting to realize that you must really love this guy.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

Pseudo Onee-sanxImouto pairing is better

Ian Young
Ian Young

Kyouko and Madoka
I want a doujin of that.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Why are you replying to your own post?
Well, own post and own OP.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Why are you replying to your own posts?
Well, own posts and own OP.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

maxresdefault is what it looks like when you save a youtube screenshot. You can't actually get it up (90), it just over writes the previous file. It's clear you did save that from youtube, then renamed it again for some insane reason.

And the last post there has nothing in common with the first.

Why can't you just stop ruining threads. You're not a good person, and that why everyone hates you. It's as simple as that.

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

Sometimes heresy is fine too.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Why? Because you say so? That's not actually a reason.

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

Reminder that Mami and Sayaka are the worst girls in the show and Homura is best.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Where is this from? some hentai or something?

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

I like them too

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

I think Homura and Kyouko have a better chemistry

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

Madoka dominating Homura
It's the other way around

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

I beg to differ

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Which one is more canon?
Domhomu?
Subhomu?

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Submura

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Which meguka would you bully?

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

Yellow and Black a best.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

why posting screenshot when you can just pasta

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

Sauce of that doujin?

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

easier

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

1/4

Homura is on the floor, completely nude, with her mistress standing over her. Her arms are bound behind her back with the rope creating a harness around her chest and perking up her tits. Her legs are tied up in a folded position and spread wide open. She had been left tied up like this, gagged and blindfolded, for at least two hours and Madoka had finally come back and taken away the sensory restraints. She used her toes to help Homura spit the cloth gag out. She put her foot over Homura’s face, and used her big toe to push the blindfold away from her eyes.
Madoka smiled at the anxious expression on her face, seeing that her pet wanted to say something. ‘She's so well trained’ Madoka thought, then smiled as she pushed the blindfold further up her face and said, “You may speak.”
Homura shifted around inside her bindings. “I'm cold.” she said, trying to look past the bare foot that was still planted on her face.
“Really?” Madoka asked with a level of playfulness in her voice. “All I'm wearing is a skirt and I'm perfectly fine…” Her foot slowly dragged away from Homura’s face and the petgirl shifted around nervously. “Let's test this.” Homura tensed up as the foot lifted from her face. Then she let out a sigh as it planted down on her naked breast.
The rope around Homura’s chest made her usually slender bust a bit perkier, and made it easier for Madoka’s foot to grab onto it. “Hmmm, maybe it’s a little cold.” Madoka said with a laugh as she used her toes to pull at the soft flesh. Homura struggled a bit, closing her eyes and letting out a soft moan as her face reddened. “Don’t worry Homura-chan, I’ll warm you up again.”
Homura opened her eyes cautiously, letting out a soft breath as she looked up at her owner. Without Madoka’s foot obstructing her view anymore, she realized she could see right up Madoka’s skirt. She stared, searching out the pink fabric of Madoka’s panties.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

2/4

Madoka’s lips curled up into a grin and she cleared her throat. When Homura heard that, her eyes quickly shot away.
Was Madoka going to be mad at her for looking? Sometimes Madoka let her look all she wanted. Other times, Madoka would get mad at her for doing that. Madoka could be the perfect picture of innocence most of the time, but when she gets angered it never turns out good. Especially not for Homura when she is bound up and defenceless.
Madoka initially left her tied up for two hours to punish her, if the punishment still wasn’t over, then Madoka would use Homura looking at her panties as an excuse to become even harsher.
Homura’s heart started racing as she stared up at the ceiling and nervously awaited her mistress’s verdict.
“It’s ok.” Madoka finally said, and Homura felt her anxiety wash away at the sound of Madoka’s high cheery tone of voice. Homura looked back at her mistress face, and saw the cheery smile to match. “I said I wanted to warm you up, right Homura-chan? So go ahead and look all you want.”
Homura’s eyes drifted back under Madoka’s skirt. Madoka reached down, and used her thumb to push the panties to the side. Her next two fingers formed a V over her pussy and spread the lips open. Madoka’s toes curled down and dug their nails down hard into Homura’s skin, then slowly started to drag back, leaving red lines down the length of the bound girl’s body. Homura let a soft cry escape her lips as her flushed face watched Madoka’s fingers moving up and down over the pink folds.
Madoka’s foot made it down between Homura’s legs, and the heel of her bare foot pressed down hard and grinded into Homura’s pussy, warranting a louder cry from the ravenette as her muscles tensed and her back arched up off of the ground.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

3/4

“Well, looks like not much work is needed here.” Madoka teased, grinding her foot in from different angles and finding amusement from the different expressions it forced onto Homura’s face. “You’re already burning up in this one spot. Do you really like getting stepped on that much?”
Homura didn’t answer right away, her eyes shut tight and she struggled. This upset Madoka, so she ground her heel down harder to the point it was painful. “Don’t ignore me when I’m talking to you!” She said, “And you're closing your eyes while I’m bothering to touch myself for you?”
Homura’s eyes shot back open and she shook her head. “N-no! I’m sorry… I-I… Just…”
Madoka grinned sheepishly at the frazzled girl as she continued with stroking her own pink taco and grinding her heel into Homura’s. “Maybe you want me to just put the gag and the blindfold back on and leave you here on the cold floor by yourself?”
The pleading expression in her eyes showed that she did not like the idea of being left alone again. Homura, shook her head despite moaning softly from the pressure Madoka was putting on her pussy.
“Better yet~” Madoka mused, “I’ll do all of that, but instead of leaving you alone we can play the denial game again. How about that? I’ve never done it with you gagged and blindfolded before, it would be interesting to see how that makes a difference.”
Homura’s head shrunk into her shoulders and she gulped nervously. Last time they played the denial game Madoka spent at least three hours bringing her right to the edge of an orgasum just to stop at the last second. Then she would get whipped in the time between while Madoka let her calm down. The sting of the whip which she was helpless to resist made the situation even more frustrating.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

4/4

“Actually, I think I like that idea. Let's do it!” Madoka said, and her playful expression became more sadistic as she bent down and picked up the rag she gagged Homura with earlier.
Homura shook her head. “No! Please! I-I like being stepped on!” Homura begged, “Really! L-let's just keep doing that!”
“Nope!~” Madoka sang, “I already made up my mind.” Then she moved to stuff the gag back into the defenseless Homura’s mouth.
“M-Madoka, come on! I’ll do anything you want! Let’s just-ahhhghrrgh.” Before she could finish what she saying the cloth was stuffed in her mouth, but her pleading eyes still begged Madoka to reconsider.
“Just wait here a few minutes, I’ll go get things ready and be right back. Ok? Homura-chan?”
Homura shook her head and complained into the gag, but Madoka ignored her and turned away, leaving the naked bound up girl by herself.
"Don't go anywhere now, K?" Madoka shouted back playfully.
Homura tried to scream after her as she watched her mistress leave the room, but in the end all she could do is lay there and wait.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Domhomu. The only sub Homura is moemura;

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Madoka

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

This thread
Crack-kun will probably have a heart attack when he wakes up.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

It's easiest and most satisfying to make Madoka cry.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Or you could probably get Sayaka to kill herself.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

I will protect the Sayaka at all costs.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

could probably get Sayaka to kill herself.
Sounds canon to me.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

The OP and this entire thread are garbage even if I don't approve of ACK's no-crack policy. The quality of Madoka threads is bad, I know, but this is just beyond shit.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

that's cute.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Madoka thread
Madoka was just used as a tool to shitpost. This thread was never about Madoka to begin with.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Yeah but could you at least stop bumping the thread?

Tyler King
Tyler King

It's always just a tool to shitpost. An autist makes a thread and image dumps their favorite ship, then the other fags do the same. There's nothing to discuss until something actually happens with the show.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

An autist makes a thread and image dumps their favorite ship, then the other fags do the same.
It wasn't always like that though. It wasn't that common to see shipping getting posted in the past, things only got out of control when autistic-kun began his internet crusade against shippers.

Although I'd say that the tripfag circlejerking that happened in the past was almost as bad as this whole autism about crack posting.

There's nothing to discuss until something actually happens with the show.
People were actually discussing about things related to the series at the other thread, but everything went downhill as soon as anticrack-kun appeared.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

That scene made me wish it happened more often.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

that yellow hat
great, now I'm fantasizing about molesting a loli Sayaka

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Reminder that Madoka never loved Homura in any way and will be happy to see her die and go to hell in the next movie.

Colton Price
Colton Price

Is that so

James Smith
James Smith

Yeah, Madoka hates Homura. She wants revenge for Rebellion and Homura ruining everyone's lives in general.

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

So when will you die?

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

C-U-T-E

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Assuming that he's 20, then after 50~60 years?
He will die. Like all of us do someday.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

That is so far away. We wait for the day.

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

I like flat better

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Why do you insist on bumping a thread that was created for the sole purpose of shitposting?

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Don't worry. There's no way this place lasts that much long.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

OTP

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Why do you insist on bumping this shitposting thread? What is your end goal exactly?

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Don't forget:
You're here forever.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Why do you insist on bumping this shitposting thread? What is your end goal exactly?

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

I really love the new manga

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Homura had relations with a wraith and ruined everything again. Madoka hates her.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Why do you insist on bumping this shitposting thread?

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

The fact how Homura rejecting Mami pissed me off,fuckin selfish bitch.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

Why do you insist on lowering the quality of Madoka threads?

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

what do you want? seriously,go to another thread

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

What kind of rune is this.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Any know what they are talking here? fuckin translate when

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I'm trying to turn Madoka threads into a better place. If that's even possible.

Seriously, just stop.

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

I´m are talking of the manga,what do you want?

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Homura is a destructive selfish slut. She doesn't deserve to ever be loved or happy. She actively ruins everything around her out of evil obsession.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

I'm talking about you purposely posting stuff like because you know a certain someone will get baited. Also, you're posting in a thread that was created for the sole purpose of shitposting. General threads are not even allowed, let alone putting things like "edition" in the OP.

Why do you insist on bumping this shitposting thread?

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

To post Homura hate and trigger /u/ scum like you.

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

I will never understand his obsession for Madoka,and after ruined completely her wish.
And now in this manga Mami is very worried about Homura,but the bitch doesn´t give a fuck.
Makes me feel sick

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

You're not contributing any kind of quality discussion. All you're doing is bumping this shitposting thread with more low quality content. What exactly is your end goal.

Why are you replying to yourself? It's even more obvious that you're doing this in order to lower the quality of Madoka threads.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Homura is a loveless monster with an abusive obsession towards owning Madoka all to herself. Homura is pure evil and longs to make everyone suffer because she blames them for her own failures. Madoka agrees that nobody loves or needed her and that she deserves to die.

s m h

William Bell
William Bell

Why lie?

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Madoka hating Homura is the truth.

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

⌒∇⌒みんなおやすみ

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Final Update on the Madogatari Polling Results for all days:

1. Shinobu
2. Homura Akemi
3. Senjougahara
4. Kyouko
5. Madoka
6. Hachikuji
7. Hanekawa
8. Sayaka
9. Mami
10. Sengoku

https://twitter.com/MADOGATARI

Congrats to the best megucas for making the top 5!

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

sayaka above mamI
Least to say I'm satisfied.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Delete this. The nips hate Homura and love Madoka most.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Implying Homura-chan isn't Homura-chan

Akuma in the streets, Moemura in the sheets. Even if Madoka wants her to top, Madoka's in control. Homura's too much of a dork to dominate Madoka on her own accord.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Snake being on that list at all

I'm glad the megucas all ended up in the top 10, but wtf?

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

More like Madoka gets the Homura bump by being her designated fuck partner.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

I'm happy for Kyouko even if I would have loved to see Sayaka a little higher on that list.

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Madoka never loved Homura and everyone knows it. Everyone hates Homura and wants her to suffer for once.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

HAHAHA

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

I hate Wraith Arc because of shit like this.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

so cold

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

All the same person. And it's pretty obvious why, as well.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

what? Sayaka was always in love with Kyousuke,or you prefers fanservice yurishit?

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

That's not Sayaka. And the thing I hate about it is that it alters the ending for the sake of drama.

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

Sayaka really have her gay side for Madoka

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

That's just you being delusional.
Work on your English too, ESL.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

In Wraith Arc, Hitomi tells Kyouko she was too afraid to confess her feelings. This isn't true. We see when Sayaka dies that Hitomi is watching Kyousuke play. They are dating in Rebellion. That's a wraith talking to Hitomi, using her own fears and anxieties.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

That is true,i´m tired of the same drama of Sayaka again and again,just let her die in the heaven or something.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

implying anyone here takes you serious with your lack of space and capitalization

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

If you bump this thread you are supporting shitposting and you are damaging the madoka fandom. Stop.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

He's trying to make his "typing style" look different by doing obviously stupid things.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Cangrts, bat-chan.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

*Congrats

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

I really enjoy the HomuMami moments

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

The wraiths express the deepest insecurities of the people they interact with, hence why Hitomi sees a Sayaka that wants to steal Kyousuke from her and why Kyouko sees a Sayaka that never saw her as a friend.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Look at how you have two blatantly different "typing styles" here even though you are using the same file names.

It's not fair. Why do you have to shit up the yuri fandom constantly. Fuck off.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

Is Mami a pedo?

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

No she isn't.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

So who is gonna save the selfish bitch from Madoka?

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Three years older and underage too, nope.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

look look seeee! everyone spams the same thing every single thread not just me the crack shitposter who ruined the fandom!
You're obvious as fuck.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Stop this! Mami is not lonely! mami is definitely not a pedo luring in young girls!

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

They're going to climb the stairs to adulthood together this time.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

I mean in the manga,i expect Mami and Kyouko doing something.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Who cares. It's non-canon filler that can only end with Homura in the isolation field.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Are you saying this is crack?

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

No, I'm saying exactly what I said in the post.
You are trying to make it look like the behavior of "durrrr every1 spams the same images every single thread" is common behavior, and thus can't be used as one of your tells when you are crack shitposting.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

But I don't post crack. This is the only pairing I even have pictures of.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

I do,specially for Mami,really loves her here.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

MamiNagi is crack.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

You also refuse to stop bumping the thread, another thing that makes it obvious who you are.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Exactly!

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

What if their ship names would be Homudoka, Kyouyaka and Magisa?

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Ew, sounds weird.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

What if you actually stopped bumping a shitposting thread and did something good with your life?

Ethan James
Ethan James

So why do people think Madoka wouldn't much Homura's rug again?

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Homura is a selfish bitch who selfishly ruins everything over her unrequited abusive obsession. Madoka canonically never loved her. Homura deserves to die alone for being an evil bitch.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Nips got it right for a change.

Justiceshit, not even once.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Because Madoka isn't a sexual anime.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Oh look, he's bumping his shitposting thread again and again.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

Kyouko is very sexy though. Would fuck.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Let me rephrase that: why do people think Madoka isn't homo for Homu.

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Q: Is Homura in love with Madoka?
Urobuchi: It is a very twisted love, but it is love nontheless. It is kind of scary to be honest.

Q: Does Madoka like her back?
Urobuchi: Madoka never loved Homura. From the beginning is was just Homura's obsession. It's that kind of tragedy of never being cared for that makes you evil. In this case, Homura is evil because no one has ever loved her or ever will.

Q: That sounds horrible! (laughs)
Urobuchi: Some people deserve loneliness. I think Homura is one of those people. (laughs)

Homura is pure selfish bitch evil and Madoka can see that. Nobody ever needed Homura, she just obsesses and ruins everything around her. Madoka wants a husband.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Can't argue with that and Kyouko only likes apples.

That sounds better.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Why do you refuse to stop bumping the thread?

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Why does this look like it was tampered with?

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Fuck off and die, please.
And I mean that in the most hurtful possible way.

b- buit wha did i do
You bumped a shitposting thread.
And you are the shitposter who made the thread as well.

David Adams
David Adams

Q: Is Homura in love with Madoka?
Urobuchi: It is a very pure love, but it is love at it's finest. It is kind of beautiful to be honest.
Q: Does Madoka like her back?
Urobuchi: Madoka always loved Homura. From the beginning is was just Homura's blessing. It's that kind of blessing of being cared for that makes you best girl. In this case, Homura is best girl because Madoka has always loved her and always will.
Q: That sounds wonderful! (laughs)
Urobuchi: Some people deserve happiness. I think Homura is one of those people. (laughs)

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Kill your life.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

/a/thread/141339239#p141352162,2
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/141339239/#141352162_2
Yeah, I was using this site before you. And was pretty much everyone else who is against your crack shitposting. Why would I leave when you're the newshit causing problems?

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Homura probably browses /r9k/

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

More like jerks it all day on Madoka /c/ threads.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Madoka never loved her.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

!Akemi LITERALLY projecting himself onto homura
Wow.

Friendly reminder that bumping this thread means are supporting shitting on the characters.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Thanks for the words of encouragement, user.

John Wright
John Wright

Nah, they are more like words of disgust.

David Stewart
David Stewart

You're too kind, user.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Why she so perfect? She's my broken angel.

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

broken angel
I think you might have a thing for once gentle flowers, user.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

As does she.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Madoka has never once loved the disaster that is Homura. Madoka HATES her. This is official. Homura has no character but cruel obsession and never did a single good thing. She sold her body to a wraith. Madoka hates her.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

You are not fans of Madoka or MadoHomu. You know why and have been told so many times.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Are set up posts for this So you can reply to it with HomuMado images to try and make it look like everyone spots things to spite people who are against it. You do this to try and convince people your behavior is acceptable and common, thus not one of your tells.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Nobody's trying to spite anyone user. You're projecting your insecurities.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

Why did she rank First among the Madoka characters then if she is hated by the nips?

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

You sure are. And it's why you're still bumping this thread. And I already explained why you are trying to do. People have seen the pattern many times before.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

To be honest, I'd like to see Kyubey create some magical girl-Kyubey hybrid. It would be like Terminator, with a Kyubeykeminator life form hunting down Madoka and Homura.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

QB didn't watch Terminator, didn't it. The hunt is doomed to fail, along with fucking up the timeline.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

Your sentences aren't even making sense anymore, user.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

Oh boy what a high-quality thread this is.

James King
James King

Obvious rigging of ballots, casuals picking the girl on the poster, and influx of degenerates.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

It does, but let me simplify it for you, subhuman.

Stop bumping the thread. The thread has shit in it. Keeping the thread up longer hurts the board and the fandom's quality.

Fuck off.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

I'm not the same person, I just happened to have this pic and I posted it.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

not english, or at least raw
Come on, nobody reads vietnamiese here.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

not wanting to "hurt" Sup Forums

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

CUTE! CUTE!

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Homu is the world's cutest fisherman.

James Sanders
James Sanders

Focus less on your samefagging and more of who you're replying to.

I don't even get what the fuck is wrong with you. How do you convince yourself that people pointing out your faults and putting you down for that is them getting "triggered". How does that make any sense at all to you.

You know you're samefagging, everyone else does, everyone knows you spam post screenshots that are easily faked just to try and make it look like everyone that's that's normal. You are told this because it proves you are wrong, not because it "triggers" anyone.

He does it to try and convince people he's someone new.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Yeah orthodox pairings are fine too.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

This crackship

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

replying to yourself
shitposting
being a scumbag
being an asshole

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

I need more magical fishing in my life.
Or maybe even hunting.

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

I finally got the joke of the fire extinguisher that Sayaka uses. God I'm so slow.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

what joke

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

What's it like having literally nothing in your life and that's making you so attached to your shitposting threads and attacking people?

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

This is the one series I would actually enjoy seeing cute girls doing cute things in (maily because they deserve it), but know it will never happen.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Homura's name means flame.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

See

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

I thought it was because Sayaka was psychopathic.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

is this really what people call a "joke"?

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

I seriously don't think there is any joke

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

I guess I can see where Homusaya shipping is coming from, they're like the yin and yang. The water that extinguishes the flame. The justice that balances out the immorality.

The real opposites attract really only applies to Homusaya.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Nobody loves Homura and Madoka longs to see her burn. Selfish homubitch ruined everything.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

In short, it's a hate/love relationship.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

HomuSaya are yinyang

Kill yourself and I'm not even ACK.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Personality wise Madohomu is too vanilla. Madoka doesn't have the courage to go against Homura in any way or form. It takes Sayaka's sense of justice and her strong morality to do the right thing that brings her to clash with Homura.

I'm not sure why it triggers so many people but they're clearly made to be opposites.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Just ignore him and hide the posts. You can post whoever you want.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

I'm not sure why it triggers so many people but they're clearly made to be opposites.

You've given them a reason to kill each other, not fuck each other.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

Except thumbnails, which i do apologize for.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Not really, homu is juat garbage in general.
Pink and blue/ yellow and red are best pairs.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Sure, they have lots of sexual tension. Or you think this shot of Homura standing so dangerously close to Sayaka's face had no meaning?

Waaaay too vanilla. Kyouko and Madoka are opposites personality-wise so I'd rather go for that.

>>141355465
Chill the fuck out. I don't even ship them. I'm simply pointing out why people would ship them.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

After seeing so much Kyouko x Mami it almost feels natural.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

I dont know, pink and blue have always just had a certain chemistry that really worked for me. She was madoka's dashing knight and madoka could comfort her broken heart.

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Justice is what Homura did, saving Madoka and the story itself by proxy. Sayaka has nothing to do with justice, she's just a fool.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Because both are "veteran" magical girls, so they normally fit.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Dashing knight
Kek. Sayaka is a hypocrite that made everyone's lives worse in the series. That's barely hyperbole.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

xdddd i'll keep posting thumb nails to make it look like im someone new
You're so fucking obvious.

There is zero sexual tension between them, and why is she standing so close? Maybe you would know you weren't brain dead levels of autistic to the point where you can't understand even the most basic human interaction.

No one body is not calm, everyone is sick of you and you constantly ruining threads.

No, it actually doesn't. What it feels like is you have spent your whole life shitposting and attacking people. It's crack you spammed, you are just trying to say anything you can to upset people.

Why do you like KyouMami so much, you mental defect?

I love how you are constantly replying to yourself. Look at how much effort you put into your samefagging.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

Nobody said she was perfect, but she did try. With madoka by her side, she would be able to overcome her faults and become a true hero of justice.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

With madoka by her side, she would be able to overcome her faults and become a true hero of justice

What fucking series did you watch?

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

I doesn't "trigger" anyone, why do you keep saying this.

What is wrong with you. Seriously. This is so fuck old.

No, you actually can't post whatever you want. You are breaking the rules. Low quality posting, spamming, flooding, reposting, trolling. That's like 4 or five global rules.

And guess what? Even if you were allowed to post that shit, YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO. Because you damage the fandom and ruin threads just by posting it.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

So, just to know, what are some spinoffs worht reading?

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

The same one you watched. They needed a romantic relationship to save each other though

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

He is literally just talking out him ass saying anything at all he can to find "excuses" to keep spamming crack and attacking people. He doesn't even think or read anything. He just replies to himself to fake conversations to make it look like multiple people agree with him.

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

I suppose you can be into that since it's the childhood friends ending up together. I don't think that's how they're presented though, what they have is strictly platonic and I prefer it that way by far.

Even if Madohomu and Kyousaya are endgame, there is no denying that Homusaya has been teased in canon.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Sure is weird how all the crack spammers refuse to actually address the people who are making valid points against them.

I just wish you weren't so fucking retarded. I mean, holy fuck, what is wrong with you. How do you not see how obvious your samefagging is.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Or we could just go the harem route.

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Great idea, user!

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

there is no denying that Homusaya has been teased in canon

Yeah, there actually is denying, because that literally never happened, you autistic shitbag.

Again, literally everything you say is nothing but you (!)trying to be subtle about "triggering" people and saying that crack is actually in the series or something other form of false flagging.

Or you could fucking slit your throat.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

That's it? I expected more.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Neither of these images show a harem, at best it's a threesome in each. Not that you are thing about anything you say at all. Literally every single brain cell you have is focused on attacking people and posting as much crack as you can.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

You need to die so, so badly.

And again, the fact that none of you will even reply to anyone is what gives away that you are all the same person.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Sayaka pledges to marry Madoka in episode 1
Sayaka becomes a knight themed magical girl
Swan Lake theme for concept movie
Sayaka makes good on her pledge by defeating Homura/Rothsbart and ascending to heaven with her goddess bride

I would be eternally assmad.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

there is no denying that Homusaya has been teased in canon.
Except it doesn't tease them, so there is denial.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Why are these threads allowed to exist, they are literally nothing but crack shitposting.

They have damaged the fandom more than anything else ever has. As the crack shitposter here spends his days attacking and harassing the providers for the fandom.

Nolan White
Nolan White

I can get behind Madosaya too. They are cute together.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

too
You don't say "too" when you are the same person who said it before.

Again, what you fail to understand is that EVERYONE HATES YOU. I don't know how to make this any more clear to you.

Shipping shit has never been common on this site. It only started getting flooded once you showed
2+2.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Right? They just make such a cute couple.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Greatest love story ever told.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Shitbag, why do you refuse to reply to

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

This is perfection.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

I'm more KyoSaya.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

Just getting ready for sex.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

Not even kidding, if I ever meet you in real life, I would cut off your hands.

Not because I'm mad, not because you "trigger" anyone, but because you are an awful person and you deserve to suffer.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

It makes me really happy that Sayaka is mostly absent from the concept movie promotional material.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Everyone hates you for making everyone in the fandom lose out on new content because you attack scanlators.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

That is fine and i respect your opinion.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

I'm not mad
I will kill you in real life.
I will cut off your hands.
Slit your throat.

Can you please leave? No one wants you here.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

Have you ever noticed how literally no one else in the whole world acts like you? You ever think that because you behavior is so unique that it stands out just a little bit?

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Beautiful, wish some shitbags can see this.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page