Strongest man in the World

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

He has the cutest girlfriend in the world too.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Ye

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

S2 never

God damn it, I want my Fremy bath scene animated.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

i thought it was a generic friendship powerup gary stu shounen, it caught me off guard.
too bad there won't be S2

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Think this anime legit killed the studio.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Tell me about Fremy, why does she wears the flower?

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

What are other good mystery shows like this? Surprised the fuck out of me and I miss it dearly.

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

rokka no sales?

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

All the MCs represent animal?
fremy is blackswalowtail
loli is frog
bunny is shit
moura is I forgot
goldcuck is ram
adlet is I dont know
hans is cute A CUTE!

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Remove bunny

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

So LNfags spoiler me the ending, how about the fig?

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

All they had to do was eat him, go figure

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

They had huge flops with this and Rail wars

Looks like they cant get work anymore

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

It's not over yet. Apparently fig is poisoned to death with saint's blood, but translation isn't quite there yet.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

How is this show?

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Why? It was actually pretty good.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

This thread reminded me how much i missed Flamie posting and RnY threads

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

caring about fig
when lion is objectively best Kyouma

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Liking Fremy over Naschetania

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

liking traiterous girls
are you also into ntr or something?

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Rail wars
I just wanted a show about trains, not a show about tits asses and nothing more, /n/ dropped it fast.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

I'm not attracted to cripples.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Because the MC wasn't a black haired "normal guy type" japanese high school student with gary stue powers who was in charge of defeating the evil student council president with his friends featuring lots of shitty animated action scenes and fan service.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

She's doing it for the greater good.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Lol no, she's just rusing you.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

NaSHITania

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Would you fuck the pig.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

It was just a small fee of 500,000 fodder, don't tell me you wouldn't have accepted the deal.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

You mean the MC wasnt a girl in a club with three other girls doing nothing but lesbian shit

Because your description does not sell at all

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

This anime kept pissing me off so bad which is why I couldn't stop watching. It was fun, though.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

First episode was goat

It was all downhill from there

Super dissatisfying conclusion. Not only do they not fight the demon lord, they don't even show him. Which would be fine if there were a second season but that's out the window. Not to mention we never find out who the second traitor is

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

First 2 episodes were great
Thinking this will be solid adventure anime
Suddenly we get trapped in room zero escape mystery bullshit for the rest of the episodes
That fucking pig

Thank fuck this was a flop

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

See i had the feeling you were retarded, shes a cow.

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Rokka no sales
QUALITY everywhere
stretched out what could've been resolved in 6 episodes

All of that could have been forgiven, but then they fucking introduced a new character in the last 5 minutes. They didn't even have to do it, but someone thought that it was a good idea, and that's autistic.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

The trapped room mystery was cool. It taking up the entire 12 episodes was not.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

I'm not sharing this planet with no demons.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Jap shit taste

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

I'm still mad that Goldov didn't do shit. IIRC some LNfags were saying he takes on multiple braves at the same time after the anime ends and I would have liked to seen that animated.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

Its volume 3, probably the best one, at least out of the translated ones. Goldolv mans the fuck up in that one.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

I don't know how to read synopses

I don't know why you people complain about this in every thread. You have no one but yourselves to blame.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Implying SoL sells better than power fantasy shit

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

mans the fuck up

Time to finally use all my skills to find the translated LNs. Or learn moon and translate them myself.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Just because I didn't read the synopsis for every episode doesn't make the show any less unsatisfactory

They could have done what they did in an enjoyable way but IMO they didn't. Reading a synopsis won't change that

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Volume 3 is the worst, though. Goldofs power up comes basically out of nowhere. The whole "fighting for nashetania" stuff was pretty close to generic power of friendship bullshit.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

How should they have done it in your opinion?

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

But Rokka had terrible animation outside of the 1st episode.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Don't worry user I fixed it for you.

In an alternate timeline where the Japanese won the war instead of the demon king, a young man called Adlet Maya transfers into a new school dedicated to training Saints. However, up until this point, it was thought that only women could be Saints! Hijinks ensue as Adlet is immediately challenged by student rep and strongest Saint Nashetania for accidentally walking in on her changing into a bunny costume. Despite being the weakest Saint, using his CUNNING TACTICS he defeats her and she immediately falls in love with him.

After defeating the student council president, the school councillor Mora asks Adlet to try and persuade a truent student known as Chamo to come back to school, who is thought to be the actual strongest saint. After defeating and befriending her, she returns to school harboring secret feelings for Adlet. Additionally Adlet befriends a student called Fremy, who is alienated and aloof from the other students, and often instead prefers to play with animals and eat lunch alone on the roof.

More hijinks ensue as Adlet gets to know his teachers, such as Hans who teaches fighting arts, but whose past is shrouded in mystery, and Rolonia who teaches them basic first aid in this Battle High School Rom Com. Also featuring Goldolv, head of the soccer team from the nearby all boys school, and who also harbours unrequited feelings for Nashtania.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

True, that was the only aspect they did right if they wanted to sell.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Goldofs power up comes basically out of nowhere
Goldolf was always that strong. He is cited many times as basically being a human tank, he just acts like a pussy for the first two volumes.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

He could have resolved the entire thing if he'd just talked to the other Braves, instead he played right into slutbunny's hands. He's toeing the line between hero and traitor.

He 1v3s them while tired and still kicks their asses, but he only fights the weakest of the group. Hans and Chamo would still fuck him up.

Honestly, he's probably the most useless member of the group because the only thing he has going for him is his superhuman physical strength while all the others have some kind of useful support functionality.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

Goldolf was always that strong.
No, in the later volumes it's pretty clear that in terms of close combat 1v1 fighting Hans is the strongest of the flowers. In Vol3 Goldof reked Adlet + Flamie + Rolonia working together and then fought with a fucking kyouma leader on equal terms before even having time to recover from the previous fights. Never again was any of the flowers, be it Hans, Goldof or anyone else portrayed as that strong.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Considering giving this a rewatch soon. While I didn't like how the whole aztec setting was pretty much wasted because they spend most of the show dicking around in a forest, the interaction between the characters was pretty fun.

Chamo a best, Hans too.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Rolonia

That dumb cow slut at the end? Might as well be 1v2 unless she has some great power I'm unaware of.

James Robinson
James Robinson

Have you tried Bantorra? It's not for everyone but I really enjoyed it. Same LN author, same crazy worldbuilding, same kinds of characters.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

Goldof was using a drug to keep him from feeling tired; Adlet, Fremy, and Rolonia are all shit at direct combat; and he barely survived Pikachu's attack. He pushed his stamina to the limit in v3, something he never had to do elsewhere, but he was always that strong.

Hans also fights the same leader in a 1v1 and gets much better results.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

Why is he so hot?

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

unless she has some great power I'm unaware of
You bet you are.
She can literally one-shot everyone who she manages to inflict the tiniest wound on. Her fighting style is also pretty fucking metal. She has the ability to manipulate blood, if her whip draws blood from an opponent she can instantly drain all of his blood from the body and kill him.

Cameron King
Cameron King

unless she has some great power I'm unaware of.
If she so much as scratches you then you're dead because she can drain every ounce of blood out of it in an instant. And she can scratch you with any part of a long ass whip that she can make go in any direction because it's soaked with her blood.

She'd be one of the most dangerous people alive if she had a good fighting instinct.

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

This makes me want to vomit

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

T-this cannot be true. Right?

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Why did they waste this power on someone as shitty as her?

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

It's much better when you watch it one go. Post some QUALITY since I don't remember any.

David Cook
David Cook

Oh we forgot to mention that she can also bring the dead back into life and tell what you had for breakfast last year by licking your blood.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

I think she's more likeable as the novels go on. When she fights she goes into sadist mode and just hurls insults at the enemy while going berserk. Other than the whole falling in love Adlet thing I actually like her as a character.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

The only quality I remember was in the last episode when their animators got the flu.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Vol 5 still not all the way translated
Cow needs to fucking die already

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

This was a fun series to watch with Sup Forums.

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

I don't remember any
The last 3 episodes where almost nothing but.

Because her ability is meant for healing and she's a healer at heart. She only developed it as a tool for combat because Mora is a tricky motherfucker.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Never forget.

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

SOMEBODY GONNA GET THEY ASS KICKED.
SOMEBODY GONNA GET THEIR WIG SPLIT.
SOMEBODY GONNA GET THEY ASS KICKED.
SOMEBODY GONNA GET THEIR WIG SPLIT.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

I dropped this after two episodes. Is it good enough to pick up again? How long until it gets good?

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

How do you not?

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Fremy between hans and adlet

Ha, i can live with those three being a thing.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Don't kid yourself. We'll have a fireworks stand end and Hans will take Chamo as compensation.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Nigger, she's the best character in the entire series
Only one who actually deserves the title of hero as she tries to help everyone in need after even Adlet gave up on them
Shouts insults and swears all the time while fighting
wears a cow outfit literally for the sole reason that she thinks cows are cool, doesn't give any fucks whatsover about plebs who think otherwise

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Episode 4.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

So I take it the specials are never going to be subbed?

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

There are specials for this show? How many?

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

I wanted to hit her when she ran off with the old lady who was clearly trying to ruse her in volume 4. Dumb bitch almost got herself and Adlet killed.

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

There were supposed to be 6 picture dramas. I'd assumed they'd come out with the BDs, but neither of the ones that have been released have them. So we'll probably never get them.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

3, they are all still shots with no animation and just have voice over. It covers Nashetania, Fremy and Adlet pasts a little.

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

I'll pick it up again, then. Thanks user

John Rogers
John Rogers

The makeup makes her look super ugly.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Character design is awful

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Fuck you, their designs were fine. Except the cow.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

5/10 made me reply.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

That post makes you look super plebeian.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

LN pandering shit
glacial pacing
bad character design

Chronicle of an announced flop

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

not liking boob straps
Wow, faggot

Ayden James
Ayden James

That chest
Those hips
Those thighs
Those bunny ears

She's literally perfect. You'd have to be a next level homosexual to pick any of the other girls over her.

Hudson White
Hudson White

Only the 2nd and last are decent.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

wanting to get NTRd by a dog

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Goldof pls. Even the boys are prettier than her.

William Long
William Long

I'm not usually a fag poster but damn if Hans doesn't do things to me that aren't christian.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Here's your reply.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

I forgot how sexual the characters were in this show.
I'll be right back. Just gotta fap to this show.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Elaborate.

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

What happened to Glues release on Nyaa? Are they being faggots again or what?

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

I'm still amazed people actually fell for any of the fake spoilers.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

The amount of fake spoilers is rather interesting for a series like this.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Tell me, Sup Forums.

Do you still believe in the fireworks ending?

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Beat girl. I would fuck the crazy out of her

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Always.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

It's the confirmed ending and you can't make me believe otherwise.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

expecting the world not to always find a way to shit on Fremy

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Nashetania did nothing wrong

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Chijou Saikyou no flop da

I enjoyed it.

Zachary King
Zachary King

Can you blame Goldov for chasing this? All that's left for him to claim is some used hag, a vomit-prone loli, and an abomination.

If they ever make it back I hope he gets to ravage all the cute maids from early in the show.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Is there Cow-girl fanservice in the LN? I'm considering picking it up

James Walker
James Walker

Not really. She also isn't described as being a horrible goblin looking monstrosity like the artist chose to portray her ass. Just kinda plain.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

He should have just done the hero thing and fucked all the bitches when he went back home.

There's not a whole lot of fanservice period.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

There's not a whole lot of fanservice period.

That's what's so great about this show. Too bad the Japanese can't fund something that doesn't have panty shots in every episode.

Carter Green
Carter Green

There's nothing wrong with fanservice, there just isn't much room for it considering the situations they're in and the author doesn't try to force it.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

I watched the first two episodes, and was completely discouraged to finish after finding out she was the traitor.

How does she die?

Mason James
Mason James

She doesn't.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

She doesn't. She gets eatten alive by a rock monster, has an arm ripped off, and is forced to help the other heroes with bombs strapped to her legs that will explode if Fremy wants them to.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

ROKKA
NO
>_____

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

Full Blu-Ray when?

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

forced to help the other heroes
Except she's the one who offered to join forces in the first place.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

I may have worded that badly, I meant that she was forced to do it with bombs strapped to her legs.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Fucking japs not liking this good show.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

Which he lost his love for.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

Rokka thread

Wow.

Did any of you go to the special Q&A's they did for people who bought the BDs?

The last one was just yesterday, they actually had the director on to answer questions.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Have you got links for them? I missed the first two completely since I got my BDs so late.

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

I don't think they keep them online, it was just a stream.

That said, the guy doing them plans to upload them at some point. When he does I'll be sure to make a thread though.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Anything interesting?

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

That fucking final episode and last twist ruined any chance of me watching ever again.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

The fact people bought my mist blade fake is still one of my proudest moments on Sup Forums.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Just some Q&A, they had MICHI on for one of the episodes (singer of one of the op/ed) composer, just various staff members. Honestly the most interesting thing imo was just that they did it. The fact that an NA release of an anime got more than just a generic blu ray release, but actually got a special live streamed event from japan (with fan interaction) leads me to believe that some corporations over there might finally be realizing that there is a real market outside Japan.

Nolan James
Nolan James

science wins again!

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

RnY didn't have a market inside Japan.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

get spoiled of this by a fucking ecchi fanart
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Strongest man was really best girl
It's not like I like you or anything

Too bad he was mind fucked

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

RnY thread.

Aw shit niggas, lemmie get a pic of my keyframes.

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Keyframes
Was that by any chance a PonyCan event? I remember a YuYuYu-bro showing his set of keyframes he got from a PonyCan event.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Pre-order bonuses

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Who is the cutie on the left?

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

Honestly, I do think they're a bit over-designed. Adlet has like 6 fucking belts on his chest.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Well if we're showing them off
yfw no Fremy original keyframe

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

I may rewatch this. Did the BDs shave off any of the mountains of QUALITY?

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

These came with my blu-rays. Dunno about that user.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

BD's are largely the same as the show. I think I saw some parts which were tweaked a little but most of the quality parts are still there.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

I know your pain user, I would totally trade one of mine for a fremy one. During the BD event some people posted theirs, one of them had a really qt one of Fremy.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

bought blurays
was only able to get 2 out of the 3 replica frame sets
didn't order fast enough to get any of the actual frames
somehow was still able to get the signed storyboard book if you got all 3
don't have any way to rip the blurays

SHHHHIIIIEEEEET
I remember getting a card with a link to it, but I totally forgot about it.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

don't have any way to rip the blurays
Buy a blu ray drive for your computer? They're not that expensive.
I could upload my raws but it'd take beyond years to seed at my upload speed.

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Fug I was too slow to get any of the key frames.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

shit show but it's a pity vomit loli wasn't popularised as an archetype

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

no doujin where she ingests tons of cum and has "semendemons" come out of her mouth

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

I'm sorry but my hype for a potential S2 went from cumtastic to OH GOD DEAR GOD NO KILL IT WITH FIRE when they showed that cowbitch at the end

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

So season 2 never ever huh?

Austin Green
Austin Green

Not unless Shueisha feel like burning more money.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

I remember how gay it was, thread full of hans fags circlejerking and I was one of them

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Understandable.

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Honorable death

Thank you for this thread anons, my hard drive died and I lost all my Rokka images. Anyone got more Hans? I need it for purposes.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

I missed you friends

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Nashetania did nothing wrong.

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Her mistake was lusting for the dog cock

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Are you sure it wasn't getting caught

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Adlet
Sherlock

Even Goldolf is smarter than him if he puts his mind to it.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Cuckdov
smarter than Batman

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Everyone took a level in dumbass just so that Jackoff can look good for a change.
That's why I dislike volume 3. Nobody even does shit, they just run in a circle for 2 hours.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

They're all on the youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1weKhUtgLOg51iABLC2i4OKBxaZw2OBX

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

Compared to volume 4, volume 3 reads like a Michael Bay film.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Fremy a cute, A CUTE!

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Except Bantorra is actually good and not just wasted on by the numbers WHODUNNIT story.

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

the whole story is a whodunnit
It was one volume.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Did I ever say that was not the case?

Asher Young
Asher Young

Fremy a super cute.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Why do you toy with me user?

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

millions and millions of tiny blades

Jason Price
Jason Price

Same writing problems as Rokka, asspulls, asspulls, terrible asspull world building. Too much conspiracies for the sake of conspiracies.

Blake White
Blake White

millions and millions of tiny lizards

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

My theory's that Goldov is a traitor because otherwise he would just be fucking useless.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

he wouldn't bother lying about it and would try to follow the bunny anywhere

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

Volume 2: Who's the new 7th?
Volume 3: Where in the world is Bunny Sandiego?
Volume 4: WAKE ME UP
Volume 5: Black Flower Time Bomb
Volume 6: All according to keikaku (TL note: Keikaku means plan)

Sure. One volume.
The whole story revolves around finger pointing.

Cameron White
Cameron White

trusting a demon

Need I say more?

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Anyone have the John Cena webm? You know the one I'm talking about.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

people actually enjoyed this poorly animated cgi blandfest

My faith in humanity just died a little

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Her ED was so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW36HQwY4mw

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Why does Framie and Goldorovf have the same clothes? The breast strap doesn't look good on a guy.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Are they out of the pyramid?

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

I for one enjoy adlets fighting style.

William Morgan
William Morgan

He was The Best Boy of The Season, not to mention Adlet x Hans is The Homolust of The season, tfw still shipping these two
I also missed Hans Thursday. Will I ever stop missing him? ;_;

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

she turn into a shit at the last episode

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Beautiful ED for beautiful Fremy. Also impressed at how perfect the lyrics are to sum up her character.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

Did FFF do this?

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

It's to kill us all!

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Does Chamo do anything hype in the LN like taking on more than one of the others at a time?

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

I liked that it turned into a locked room mystery
"group of heroes kill the big demon lord" has been done hundreds of times before, the usual group of heroes getting mixed up in this before going off to kill the demon lord was nice

the cliffhanger ending and that fat cow at the end is what killed it as far as the story goes

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Only 500 000

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Shittest sales in the world.

William Wilson
William Wilson

Just a tiny, painless price to pay for world peace. Anyone who says they wouldn't accept the bunny goddess' offer is a filthy fremyfag or simply delusional.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

serve her right

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

The only consolation I've had about watching this shit show was that it killed the studio.

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Do we even know how many humans live in that world? It could be truly nothing, or half the population.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

I need to breed Nashetania

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

not available in your country
fucking kikes

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Ohio

Please explain

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

This show should have been two-cour. Gate got two cours and most of its cast is far less entertaining.

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

So satisfying.

Evan Green
Evan Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzX4C8LkWpY

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

Rokka threads are always so comfy.

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

sadly there`re not many of them

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

No new content like anime, light novel translations or manga scans equals nothing to discuss about, which means few reasons to make any threads except perhaps for occasional circlejerking and reminiscence.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Which Rokka would you Yuusha?

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

I bet you believed the thousand tiny sword mist

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

Not really she gets blown the fuck out quite often.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

From left to right
Snivy
Deviant art tier furry OC
Most unbalanced anorexic MGS character ive ever seen
Is that Pyrrha Nikos?
Lola bunny if she got more humanized
Sonic the Edgehog
Wow its actually good

This Design is crazier than the shit from Part 5 of Jojo. Why do the Japanese always try to pull these crazy ass lady gaga shit?!

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

(You)

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Your taste can't be this shi-
Jojo
Nevermind.
Thanks for the bump friendo.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Bless you you good Christian soldier

Deus Vult

David Young
David Young

She has a penis

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

I miss this show.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Get the fuck out of here tumblr

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

I second you brother

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

I'd Speeddraw Fremy, if you know what I mean.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

I almost threw up the first time she showed up

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask which Yuusha would you Rokka?

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Well if you do, stream it. Watching speed draws are always pretty fun.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

I want more (mis)adventures of Aztec Batman, dammit.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Watching anons masturbate to cute girls is fun too, he should stream that too.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

/soc/

Oliver James
Oliver James

Aww shit, Rokka thread after all this time
Where's stream user?

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

/i/

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

I would fuck Adlet so hard.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Firework ending?

James Nelson
James Nelson

tfw Fremie and Hans don't double team Adlet in any doujins

My life will never be complete.

Tyler White
Tyler White

I swear to God i felt like i was watching scooby doo when i watched the latter half of the series.

I could hear the scooby doo theme song play everytime concrete evidence who the fake brave is given and is suddenly blown the fuck out of the water.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Why tho?

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

could manipulate the blood in your penis
permanent hard on
she wouldn't let you go until she's milked you dry
would start soft and gentle allowing you to dominate
would eventually go to sadist mode and use her whip to remind you who your master is and prevent you from cumming before she does

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

this anime was gay as fuck

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Not really. She's just there to give them the numbers to take on enemy armies head on, so she never gets in on the action and she jobs whenever they need to be put in a pinch. Though, to be fair, it's because their enemies all developed specific counters for her because she's so scary.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Only in your fujo delusions.

Michael Young
Michael Young

That ain't no Goku or Punch man son.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Drop why you're doing, move to japan, become a novelist. God speed

Landon King
Landon King

Thats pretty hot.

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Now if only that power was given to someone hot as well.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Season 2 when?

Luke King
Luke King

hans isn't gay, he said he wasn't into men

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

That doesn't mean that men can't be in to him, it isn't gay if he gets a blowjob from a guy as long as they don't have facial hair

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

bombs strapped to her legs

That sounds hot. I might just pick it up.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Nothing wrong with getting your dick sucked, right user?

David Lewis
David Lewis

Did it? I just figured Passione wandered off back to the deep to terrorize us with another Summer show for next year.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

I hate the japanese for having shit taste. I want s2.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page