Shingeki no Kyojin

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

on-topic edition

All urls found in this thread:
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141366232
Michael Watson
Michael Watson

I want Bert to live a long and fulfilling life.

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Does manlet realize he is a hypocrite?

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

no fun allowed edition

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Mikasafags a cute! <3

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

why didnt levi just take the injection himself?

he's gonna resort to it anyway, isnt he?

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Based Levi proves he's best boy by BTFOing Zekefags. Zeke confirmed jobber.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Because he's already really strong with the 3D gear, and it would make more sense for someone else to have the titan's power.

Also, I'm pretty sure he's going to inject Erwin, given how he's mortally injured by not dead yet.

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

wOw RemNDIer ThaT AnnIE IS BEsT GIrl wOW haha!

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Because that's what Kenny wanted.

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Can we all take a moment and ackowledge that Annie a shit?

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

There are people that unironically think BRA did anything wrong.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Why would he be one?

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

I was a bit surprised the bowl haircut guy died, he was kind of interesting. I'm not sure who that single survivor is, and not sure how he could help Levi aside from becoming a Titan ,but pretty sure he'd be mindless and just as likely to eat Levi. Or,maybe Levi wil become a Titan himself if the alternative is death...

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Why

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

The whole thing still feels odd. If Erwin becomes a titan the whole series will be 80% about Levi and Erwin and I kinda feel that's not the path that Hajime really wants to go.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Levi will inject then eat that kid

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Series is almost over. I wouldn't be surprised if some really big story shifts happened because of that.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Didn't know i was on /b/

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

Series is almost over
Nah, we may be 3/4s in but we still have at least a couple years to go.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

IT WAS LIKE A NIGHTMARE AND IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME CAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DIE TOO FAST, REMEMBER THE DAYS OF GRIEF THEY ARE STRANGE FOR ME, I CAN SEE YOUR FACE, I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Yeah after basement arc is the last one.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

Mikasa remember your mission, are you here to satisfy your personal feelings?

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

cause deep down, he wanted to save his husbando.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Did he actually say it like that? Also he had two tasks, kill MT and use the syringe on whoever he sees as suitable, and feeding Zeke to the one he'd inject would've solved both. So technically he didn't stray from his mission.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Oh you're right. Although he never blamed others for making wrong choices since he does so himself too.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

Are the Scouts overrated?
It's my understanding that absolutely anyone can join the Legion.
Is this correct?

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Soon.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

implying that Ymir's still alive

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Yes.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

It's not.
Yeah, everybody can join SC. But best out of the best are called only those who survived during several missions. Not every person from SC.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

Overrated by who?
The Survey Corps have always been extremely unpopular, and the new recruits who joined their ranks before the expedition to Shiganshina were already part of the military. So no, not anyone can join.

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

If he feeds monkey titan to a soldier, humanity gains an enormous boost in fighting power and could probably win the war easily. It just happens that he hopes the soldier is Erwin, but he was also willing to inject a noname.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

I can see that the best would come from those that survive, but what about all the soldiers that excel in training but don't join the scouts? Surely if they lived through Trost and Zeke's wall incursion, they would be skilled too.

Overrated in regards to ability.

So no, not anyone can join.
I assumed every recruit could opt in.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Of course not only SC has skilled soldiers. But still people from SC has more experience in real battle than soldiers from other organizations. Remember chapters ~ 50, when the biggest loss has MP, not SC.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

I would argue that Garrison has more combat experience than MP though. The MP losses are most likely because they spend their lives in the inner wall.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Overrated in regards to ability
Okay, but by who? Us the readers, or the people in-universe?
In-universe, up until recently they've been regarded as a useless army corps by the population, because they suffered big losses every expeditions: so no, not exactly overrated.
If you're talking about us readers, then I don't think anyone here or anywhere else ever considered the SC to be more skilled than they are...? We know a majority of recruits who rank in the top 10 of their promotion join the MP (with the rest usually go for the Garrison). But the things that the survey corps soldiers have and that those recruits don't is experience: we know for a fact that excelling in training doesn't guarantee your survival against the titans (Eren was fifth of his class and he got wrecked at his first sortie). So it makes sense that the best at killing titans would be quite literally those who survive multiple expeditions.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

WHY DIDN'T HE KILL HIM?

WHYYYY

THE AUTHOR IS A FUCKING HACK

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

By the readers.
It was the discussion about the soldiers inside the walls skills vs those in the scouts that brought it to my attention. Because we've been focusing on what's happening in the chapters, nobody really talks about the Garrison or MP with any real significance. I think there could be some interesting story developments if Isayama wants to surprise us.
For example. In my opinion, the only way Annie is coming back is if Shifters attack the location that she's being held in. The Scouts are pretty much done at this point, so who would there be to fight back? Garrison and MP.

Furthermore, Zeke brought a huge amount of Shifters with him to fight the Scouts. This implies that there are an awful lot of shifters. If Zeke could get over the wall, then so could other Shifters. They could already be inside the walls, poised to strike and break out Annie. Once again, there would only be Garrison and MP to fight back.

I just think that we tend to focus too much on the Scouts which makes some anon's forget that there are two other branches of the military.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Because the SL doesn't have need for a 7 foot tall titan

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Zeke brought a huge amount of Shifters with him to fight the Scouts
We don't know that. It's been assumed by Erwin that Dog Titan was a shifter, but we have no idea if the other titans are mindless or not; and tbph, everything seems to indicate that they are, because we know from chapter 50 that the coordinate power doesn't work on shifters. If we are to assume that Zeke's power is a downgrade version of the coordinate, then the only possible explanation is that those titans are mindless (just like the ones he created back when he infiltrated Wall Rose). And even without that theory, it's pretty clear from the titans weird gestures and movements that they aren't regular humans inside a titan body.

I would agree that the army corps still inside the walls will come to play later on, but I highly doubt anyone would be willing to join the SC after yet another fiasco. From this point on they can only move forward, and it wouldn't surprise me if we were to get a disbanding of the SC by the end of the manga.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

foot
sup, ameripoor!

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

We don't know that.
We literally see them appear, pic related.
1/2

As for the Scouts and the expected lack of recruits, I agree with you. An user posted something yesterday about reforming the scouts into a smaller elite unit. I could see that working.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

2/2

Jayden White
Jayden White

I want Bert to suck my tits.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

That only implies they turned into titans, not that they turned into shifters, just remember eren and rod first transformations.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

I want to suck Bert's tits let's keep it to the other thread

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

If they turn into Titans on command, that to me implies they can shift back.
I think at this point we don't know enough to talk definitively about shifting. But with that being said. This alone supports what I said about a shifter attack inside the walls being a possibility. They don't need to be consciously following orders, they could simply be there to attack and cause havoc while other characters that we don't know yet try to break out Annie.

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

We literally see them appear
This doesn't imply that they're shifters. Simply that a ton of people turned at the same time. If what happened to Connie's village (as well as what happens whenever someone injects themselves with a titan serum) is anything to go by, then the exact same thing might very well be happening on the pages you posted: and we know the titans from Connie's hometown were mindless.
Turning people into titans has actually been suspected by the SC to be one of MT's powers.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

The one day I missed out on /snk/ due to finals, is the day anons started posting pictures. Fuck.
I heard Jeanfag is pretty cute

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

is the day anons started posting pictures
What are you talking about?

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

Ah jeez, that's actually a really good point.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

that one /snk/ thread yesterday that got nuked because people started posting pics of their abs and hands etc.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

You're gonna bring Rico down on our heads again. Also /a/thread/141371009#p141371226

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

Also /a/thread/141371009#p141371226
Thanks user.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Ohh so I missed some bertfag hands and some cute Jeanfag huh?

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Rico shut it down :(

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141366232

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Thanks user.

Luke Young
Luke Young

Why don't you anons just make a thread on /soc/ if you're so interested in this?

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

There was talk about it.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

I don´t dislike nor love Raviolli, BUT GOD DAMMIT WHY YOU DIDNT KILL HIM NOW HE´S GOING TO PAY BACK. ZEKE´S WORDS ARE FORESHADOWING ANOTHER ENCOUNTER WHERE BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

About where?

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

There was talk about creating a /soc/ thread for SnK

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

what even happened with ymir? I completely forgot by now

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

She saved Reiner and Bert and she was brought along to their village where her fate remains unknown.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

BR took her to shifter village.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

aaaah, right. thank you.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

I still think Ymir will play a central role when the big mysteries start to get resolved. Isn't the arc after this one the last one?

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

Isn't the arc after this one the last one?
Yes.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

So give this arc another 4 chapters and the story will start heading into its final arc, where Ymir will make her reappearance. Assuming that what's in the basement, the warrior village and Ymir's backstory all connect together.

Brody Young
Brody Young

I wonder how MT's people turned into mindless. Actually, I still wonder how MT managed to turn the entire Ragako.
Did MT put the serum in the water or food, or did he pretend to be a doctor and managed to inoculate the serum in all of them?
Judging Frieda and Eren, and comparing it with what Rod did on the cave, MT's people were well prepared to turn into titans.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

final arc
Actually in 4 chapters only the first half of the current arc is done.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Do you really belive it?

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

I thought one arc usually lasted 4 volumes/16 chapters. We're at chapter 81 so give it 5 more chapters.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

You are right, this arc is indeed almost over. Didn't notice this fight was already going on for so long.

Camden Long
Camden Long

what do you mean? what happened exactly? well, I got the idea of what happened. she was in the group as far as I rmemeber, maybe defied MT so he send her to the big shifter village in the sky

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

We don't know what happened with Ymir. SL retrieves Eren, and then Ymir left Historia with them and went to help BR. Last time wee see her was in the extra pages, somehow they managed to get to Wall Maria, where they are resting. The next time, we only see BR and Zeke. No word about Ymir, aside Reiner going Historiafag.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

MT's people were well prepared to turn into titans
Were they, though?
We can't really be sure of anything as long as we don't know exactly how MT proceeds to turn people, but for all we knew all those titans could've been people that Zeke abducted either at the time he was in Wall Rose or during the two months that passed between the end of Utgard and the beginning of the Basement Arc, in preparation of an eventual battle?
The villages inside the walls are pretty few and far between, so the more isolated ones would be pretty vulnerable to those kind of mass kidnappings. Actually, now that I think about it, could've Cargo-Titan been carrying the food supplies to feed all these people?

Mysteries all over the place, bra...

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Because Ackerman and husbandofagging.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

This is the reason Erwin won't survive.
Manlet successfully turning Erwin into titan is impossible. That would mean the three Ackerman having their own shifter at some point.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Reminder that Rico is a hoe.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

/a/thread/141371009#p141387717
Why not being helpful?

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Careful now user.

Adam White
Adam White

>>141389215
This is a christian manga on a christian board pal.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

>>141389215
Wasn't this the reason sleepy time was usually banned? Why is now allowed? Just curious about it.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

>>141389215
Huh. Guess you weren't around recently.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

And that's why we focus on the law.
And that molesting shifter, Bad Touch Bort.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

SHIT!
I haven't even got my gear.
RETREAT!

Henry Price
Henry Price

Show boobs?

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Go away FBI.

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Pixis is gonna be so mad...
We will get you some day, molester!

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

I still want to know who you are.
And why did you kill the /soc/ stuff!!

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

C-can you blow me a kiss too?

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

We should get dinner too..

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Reiner pls

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

I'm convinced it's a mod.
There's too many coincidences.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

O-okay. You choose the place :>

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

My sun deprived hand traumatised the mods so they had to delete the thread haha joking, probably

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

I'm not sure why but this made me laugh.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

N-NOODLE BAR

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Definitely a mod, at this point there shouldn't be anyone doubting this.
How did Zeke get his hands on people to create those titans though? Maybe they are captured remnants of the first retake the wall operation, aka collective suicide of the old and weak?

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

I'll sabotage your date.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Right? At least they seem fun.
But why Rico??

David Williams
David Williams

Pigner go away

Tyler White
Tyler White

Reiner pls leave

He could have just kidnapped another village specifically for this attack, assuming he can just straight up turn people into titans with monkey magic

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

Nah it's okay user, I live in somewhere sunny too but I'm pale and I'm taking calcium sandoz ;-;

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

This is the reason Erwin will become titanwin (he might die in the end but not before we get to see his handsome form).

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

S-sounds great. We could hold hands once we are there

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

Are you guys just trying to get the mods to ban these threads again or what?

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

implying the mods even come here anymore
There has been literal rp in these threads for a while now and the mods don't do shit.

William Cook
William Cook

You should meet Rico

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

I'm not up to anything just doing stats. Now start talking, I'm good with cryptology too.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

no fun allowed
What's wrong with rp? Not that I like it but you can ignore it if you want

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

#
Maybe if I was somewhere sunny I'd be less pale (or just sunburned more likely)

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

RP is fine. /soc/ goes to /soc/ however

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

What's wrong with rp?
Nothing wrong, how about you go back to dumblr to enjoy it fully.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

The Rico backseat mod has been helping as far as I can tell. Shit removed and one thread deleted

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Hold hands?! T-that's moving a bit too quick...

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

I noticed a lot of people on /snk/ have an issue with just ignoring lots of crap. The RP is harmless and will eventually die out.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

not that i like it
Perhaps you should go back to tumblr considering your reading comprehension is so similar.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

roleplay apologists
Sasuga /snk/

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

/snk/ have an issue with just ignoring lots of crap
This so much and the elitist attitude is seriously only prevalent in /snk/ for some goddamn reason.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Sunscreen always helps user. I'm pale in the winter and tan in the summer. I've gained permanent slight-bikini-marks-thing over years though which is a bit funny kek.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

What's wrong with being pale? I've never tanned in my whole life and don't particularly mind it.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

So anons, I stopped reading at chapter 70. Can someone give a summary of what happened between chapters 71-81? Anything major like major deaths, major plot revelations, etc.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

Nothing is wrong if you ask me, user was sad about sunburns that's all.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

holding a Bertfag's hand

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Try being pale in spain

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

RP is fine. Really it is. Do it if you want.
Just don't go /soc/ in here.
If you want to set up a social SnK thread on /soc/ there's nothing to stop you from doing so.
Should anyone complain about your RP, just ignore them. They are just as entitled to use the board as everyone else.

You do you Anon's.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Hello Rico

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

receding hairline.jpg

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Even if they did that, it will definitely be brought here as well and make the meta even worse.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

They are just as entitled to use the board as everyone else.
Can we change this rule?

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

user you can ignore /soc/ too, it's not like people put a gun to your head.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Why don't you bloggers create a skype group? I think it's the best sollution to all the /soc/ stuff in here.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Be that as it may, it's just the way of things. Meta has become part of /SnK/ whether you like it or not. Live and adapt or go join the Scouts.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

That's where he hides his complexity. Don't judge

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

complex shirt.png

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Anon you can ignore /soc/ too
Sadly that's not the case. /soc/ exists solely to house that type of content on the boards, barring maybe /b/.
Sup Forums is for anime and manga related content which can just about bleed into /v/ content. RP under an Sup Forums title is acceptable. Social [pics, sharing, meet ups, group chats etc] is for /soc/.

Personally I'm not against the more social side of things, but the board exists for a reason and were it used properly, the whole place would be much more neat and cater better to the audience therein.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

How about you fuck off to a board that is made for /soc/ shit, you fucking braindead faggot.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Meta has become part of /SnK/
It's the biggest reason why these threads are terrible. There is no need to make them even worse.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

Please see

William Davis
William Davis

frog posting.jpg

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

RICO WANTS PEACE ON THE BOARDS
RICO RUNS WITH GOOD FORM AND WANTS PEACE
RICO IS NEW BEST GIRL FOR ME

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

The worse kind of shitposting is the meta shit. Anons calling each other dumblr or landwhale base on taste is what really gets me but, we should all know to ignore it.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

NEW
Who was you first user?

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Good form to you! Peace for all!
CUTE!

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

Rico would be my best girl if she didn't hate on my other best girl.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

I was all about Sasha, but she got less and less interesting post-Zeke incursion.
If you have Rico cutes, please share...

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

complex sweat.jpg

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

This. Bert is best girl.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Here is my Berthand

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

I got Sasha cutes.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Rico doesn't hate bort, just his crimes.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Bert is very complex. He is the most complex character in all of fiction, don't you know that? He is also God.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

You are right but it was mostly something I used to care. Even based anons don't mind taking a part in meta or shitposting lately maybe even /soc/ stuff too. Things might change again but I don't care much anymore despite of not enjoying it.

Chase Green
Chase Green

Erwin might be dead, Marlo is dead, they're close to the basement but are fighting with the shifters. No major plot revelations yet.

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Make sure to use your Berthand to pray for your God everyday fellow Berbshipper.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

2/10, form proper fingers first and report back.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Is that a complex space for rent in his forehead? Does it come from his complex receding hairline?

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

Are you a mod? Because you're so goddamn reasonable jesus christ

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

I agree.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Are you a Rico?
ftfy

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

I will

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Bertfags ruined these threads.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

I think that the one who made that post is a berbhand.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Yes. There are many forms of complexity about his receding hairline that affects the rest of him. His complex fashion sense for example starts with his hair. He keeps the hairline fresh and clean like his sweater vest. You will pick up on these things the more you read the Bertible.
Berbspeed. Nice trips.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

Keep them comping user, I lost all my files and don't have sasha's anymore

Juan Green
Juan Green

come back
still meta
It was a mistake.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

I think you'll have noticed that this has become the norm in any series related threads that have run for a certain amount of time.
Evangelion being a prime example.

Mostly, the meta serves to keep a running vested interest relevant. It changes slowly, and sometimes for the worst, but if it weren't for the meta, a great many Sup Forums threads that are considered popular would have died off long ago.

It's a pity that you don't much care for it, but it's unfortunately how things have naturally evolved. I would say, hang about. It might change again given some time. And if not, there's always at least one person willing to talk about SnK itself in a meta free context.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Not him but have some Sashas from me too.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Qtest girl.

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

Calling it now. Rico poster has to be a fucking mod.
Post lewds to trigger the beast.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Only these threads are going as far as posting /soc/ bullshit. It's against the rules and why that one thread got deleted. If you want to be such attention whores then take it where it's appropriate.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Sure.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Only these threads are going as far as posting /soc/ bullshit.
KEK you haven't been around Sup Forums at all it seems.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Ok, try posting your ugly hands in other threads and see how much people enjoy that.

Jace Price
Jace Price

What is this face trying to convey?

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

He doesn't say anything different, can't you not follow?

I know. That's all pretty much it but again yeah I know...

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

she's about to fart, knowing her.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Not my fault you never saw the feet threads and the constant face posting on other generals (and non-generals). It's against the rules but it happens all the time. Let me not remind you the YH skype group and EMfag/walltextfag becoming a couple through these threads.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

Pretty much.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Again?

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

His receding hair pulls back as a sign of his character change. God is determine to destroy humanity for they have sinned.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Mikasa pls. Stop lying, Sasha would never fart.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

There has been an increase in /soc/ content in /SnK/, you will be hard pressed to find someone that can honestly deny that.
And yes, it is against the board rules.

There's one common problem that arises when it comes to looking out for this sort of thing and that's the personality of mods and janitors.
If you report something, it goes to the desk (so to speak) of a relevant mod.

Now say, for the sake of example, the mod in question is more lenient on /soc/-lite content. Then they may let it slide. A different mod may be more severe and crack down on it.

Should Anon's take that content to a board where it belongs? Yes, certainly. Do they? Rarely.

So now, if you factor in the personality of the mod AND their differing timezones, it's quite easy to understand why this kind of thing can seemingly run rampant.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

How did Zeke get his hands on people to create those titans though?
My take on this

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

At least the skype shit wasn't kept in the threads and I assume the walltext attention whores hit it off in email or some shit but kept it out of here.

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

This one is adorable.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

MOAR

Landon Price
Landon Price

That's a very long winded way to just say "mods no longer care about quality".

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

It's a very long winded way of saying, "not all mods care about quality."
You shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

and EMfag/walltextfag becoming a couple through these threads
You mean EAfag? Don't remind me, though, because /soc/ shit aside, there's nothing sadder to see than waifufags abandoning their 2D gems for 3DPD. ;_;

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

At least the skype shit wasn't kept in the threads
KEK keep it going, you're only proving how new and clueless you are. Not even talking about the actual /soc/ thread from a few years ago, slutty, "which shingeki do you look like", Snape, "I look like Erwin" and countless other faceposters during /snk/'s time.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Please be nice to Rico..
Pure and cute.

Chase White
Chase White

Barely anything happened in that soc thread, why are you guys still talking about like it's a big deal?

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Sasha > Rico

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

They were both annyoing anyway, so nothing of value was lost and rather a good thing.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Probably going down the whole 'slippery slope' thing

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

And that's why /snk/ has a bad reputation for being cancerous. Sasha a shit by the way.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

MikaQT? Is this how we managed to get rid of him?

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

More like none of them care anymore.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

implying MikaQT isn't a 400 lb spic living in his mother's basement
Be realistic user.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Don't an idiot, threads being deleted and shit like that? Someone clearly took issue with that. Especially that weird ass Mikasafag that was creeping on abs poster

Connor King
Connor King

Didn't this die a long time ago anyway? The Skype influence wasn't even that bad in the threads

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

MikaQT
Gone
We aren't that lucky.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

/snk/ had a bad name after the anime started because of it's popularity and 5 threads being up at the same time. Now it's contained in generals, and like every general, people find others with similar taste and want to make friends with them. Again, you're a newfag and it shows, and your taste sucks.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Some do care. Of that, I can assure you.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

I doubt that pic was from the actual poster.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

I'm actually not, I have been in the anime threads and even watched episodes with Sup Forums but these generals have become drastically worse. Of course a Sashatposter would defend them though.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

Same, jeanfag was pretty buff, but absposter was nearly too good to be true,.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Betrayal!

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

Or anons want to prove they aren't ugly fat asses which is what lead to the soc thread.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Hot people exist user, get over it. It's not likt it even matters that much if it was fake.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Yes, as I said at least they kept the Skype talk out of the threads after making the group and the walltext spergs keep their meta to a limit here. In fact that become overdramatic if an user points out who they are and try to be stealth about it.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

SASHA A CUTE

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Yeah they do exist, jeanfag being proof. The abs poster was just too perfectly suited, just sayin'

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

Posting your hands doesn't prove you aren't ugly, and one of the /soc/-oriented threads a few of those pictures were taken off the internet. But I don't care what anyone here looks like personally, it's anonymous for a reason.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

I'm a newfag and I think I saw the walltextfag and an EAfag the other day. Did they really get together through /snk/? That's pretty amazing desu

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Anons who get shit taste eventually.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Yes.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

They were always that bad and that isn't restricted to /snk/, but all reoccurring threads on Sup Forums. And get some taste.

On their defense, there were many other threads completely derailed because someone kept insisting they were, even replying to himself to agree with him.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Not that user, but they were trying to proof that they are not landwhales, while they really shouldn't care.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Kind of sad they were that personally bothered by being called a landwhale.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

The Skype talk wasn't kept out of the threads at all, there was constant meta about until they kicked the Ymirfag out of the group and now she can't metafag about it.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

KEK, thanks user. I can't imagine anyone from here meeting face to face though
so.. annie is cute
yeahh...
mikasa a shit
yeah...

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

It doesn't but, it started with Berbfags getting annoyed with being called landwhales and hand posting and it lead on from there. I'm not blaming them, just pointing out where these threads have issues.

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

I don't remember that, just that the Netherfag was apart of the skype group.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

even Ymir is cuter than the slobby farting crybaby.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Haven't seen Netherfag in a long ass time.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

That's still pretty pathetic. Why would anyone care what you get called on the internet?

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

You're either joking or indeed a newfag. Ymirfag and the skype group was the heaviest meta incident on here and she was even the one that made the infamous /soc/ thread and kept posting her face on Sup Forums saying she looks like Hanji and asking other anons to post too.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

I'm not that user asked for Sashas but I saved too many cute pics, thank you anons. Sasha a cute.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Thirsty lonely people don't need to talk about much to have sex.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

If you have dozens of threads full of someone insisting they're fat, even responding to himself to prove it, then I don't blame them for posting proof. EHfags posted their hands before for the same reason and no one complained.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

It's a stereotype that no one likes being called on here. I can't say I blame them especially since that user kept doing what mentioned. Plus it's just hands and he left after that/

William Murphy
William Murphy

I remember the attention whore claiming she looks like Hanji, but I thought it was an Erwinfag who started the face posting.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Netherfag tried to pose as Erwinfag on that /soc/ thread.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Glad you liked user.

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

I went to sleep when the thread became hand posting so by the time I came back it was purged. My guess is it was the Mikasafag doing that because he talks to himself all the time. He also calls the EHfags as landwhales.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

She also stopped shitting up /u/ a long time ago, after no one agreed with her and constantly got banned.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

mfw ricofag is reasonable as all fuck

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

I've been called a landwhale, a neckbeard and other things and those just make me laugh. If you get upset by it then you have issues.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

He also calls the EHfags as landwhales.
Not enough to shit up dozens of threads or reply to himself.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

So she left? I've just come back from a long hiatus from these threads. Only been back for a week.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

I know, he mostly does it to the Bortfags.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

this

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Let's experiment.
/soc/thread/23769546#p23769546

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Nah

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

I think so, well she at least stopped coming to /u/ a long time ago.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

That EHfag acted like an attention whore and stopped it after being called one.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Not like it matters. We have a Mikasafag now who will samefag to his own post up to 20 times/more than the ip count.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

That's your opinion user. I'm just saying, I can understand why they did it.

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

inb4 no replies

James Scott
James Scott

collaborator
Once they have been dealt with you will be first in the line to get shot.

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

Source?

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

And I'm just saying they're pretty lame for being that hurt by it. But do as you want anons. If you have fun then who cares.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Not really, she only posted one picture of her hand.

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

I'm pretty sure he was the one creeping on the /fit/ user too.

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Maybe.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

I'm scared.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Any word on Gekijouban 2 BD yet?

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Because he's a sad and ugly fat Mexican.

John Harris
John Harris

Bertfags are known to get hurt easily. Nothing new. That's why Mikasafag goes after them.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Then they deserve it for acting that way. It's not a hugbox here.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

There were plenty of hugs yesterday though.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I'm not personally against this, but you can't expect a thread to live if you don't post first.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

But it's ok for Mikasafag to reply to himself and not get banned for it.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

He rarely gets banned no matter what he does, you know that by now.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

It's clearly a bait experiment.
Make thread.
Shit response.
Look, nobody even wants a /soc/ thread so why do it here?!?!
Shitposting ensues.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Hugs are nice.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

My favorite response is Aot a shit.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

I didn't see yesterday's but I approve BR hugs.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. There were plenty of anons yesterday who posted pics when someone took the first step.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

I saved the OP image.
It wasn't a total waste.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Pretty much.

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

I'm going to have a good laugh if some soc natives post their own cosplays and the thread goes on though.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

I haven't cosplayed SnK since 2014 but I could post the outfit if others do. Can't find the boots though.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

I honestly wouldn't bother posting on a bait thread. Maybe the anons who wanted one yesterday will come back and do a real one later.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Maybe. I could make a different one if you anons give me ideas for an OP/rules/whatever.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

bait thread
There's no bait thread, it only depends on how the posters use it.

Don't be autistic. If you want to socialize about SnK, the thread is there, and the OP is generic enough to be ok. If someone makes the first step or a topic comes up, I'll join too.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

The OP didn't even post a picture, of course it's a bait thread.

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

I'll join too.
Nice emboldening.

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

The one from years ago didn't have a picture either.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Later Anon's.
Peace!

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

If someone makes the first step or a topic comes up, I'll join too
See, this is why normal threads have a picture on the OP or the first posts, it's needed to encourage people. Even a hand pic was able to make anons post yesterday.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

Good form!

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

OP should post their picture then, they started the thread after all.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Why is he so handsome?

Ian James
Ian James

Why don't you say it there instead of keeping the meta here? Jesus, stop it already.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

Erwin is a fine and very special man.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

But I thought we all agreed meta livens up the threads.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

No, I just said it happens. It's still against the rules and it's not shingeki related. Now talk about shingekis and stop talking about the fags or don't be surprised if you get banned.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Calm down based mod.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

What else did you expect to happen? The thread became mostly meta as is.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

I'm neither a mod nor the ricofag. Again stop the retarded meta assumptions.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Only metafags agree.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

talk about shingekis
I agree. Lets start another waifu war. It has been too damn long since the last one. All this Bert and Hisu posting is too sane and civil. It's making me uncomfortable

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Waifuwars only become bothersome when the Mikasafag shitposts.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

All this Bert and Hisu posting is too sane and civil.
Bert
Sane
This guy gets it!

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

I like civil shingekis

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

waifuwars only become bothersome
when the Mikasafag shitposts
user, actually waifuwars only start if the Mikasafag shitposts.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

I'll grab Ymir and run away.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Bert is the sanest and best shingeki!
Source: A sane user.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

Is there any likable Mikasafag on here? I never experienced having a good discussion with a nice one.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Sometimes they start to a lesser degree without him but for the most part he starts it.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

Historia pls

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

Well, I am a Bertfag before sane and I think Bert is extremely sane and complex. I can't decide which he is more of. I'd go with complex.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

She looks cute.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

Eren is cutest kyojin by far.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

No. All of them are retarded. Walltext is the closest to likable but her crack theories are cringey sometimes.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

I've had a couple of good conversations with some Anons. Didn't really matter that I like Mikasa.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

any likable Mikasafag
Well walltextfag and that one AMfag are pretty nice to talk to. The rest honestly are just plain shit.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

AMfag is annoying and too forceful with delusions. Walltext was the only okay one.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

AMfag has gotten better he was annoying at first.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

That he is.
ywn spend your life at Erwin's feet, sucking his cock and repeating to him every hour how handsome and perfect he is every time he starts being sadwin
Why live.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

A chibi/pocket size dancing titan would be a qt.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

You're going to feed Hissy some sausage?

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

There're two different AMfags user. One is the annoying UNDENIABLE shit, the other AMfag is genuine.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

tfw I miss dindu Pigner arguments
Why were those so funny?

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

I refuse to believe there's two of those retards.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

I'll never forget you Ricomod.
Good form to you.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

there's two of those retards
One is retarded, the other could be delusional but genuine.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

That's like saying that being a spic doesn't matter

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Because shitting on Reiner is funny.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

I genuinely believe that if he ever raped a fetus Reinerfags would say it was asking for it.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Reiner a shit.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

A balanced relationship would be much much better user but I understand.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

I have no regrets doing that fetus post. I'm so happy it stayed.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

What? It's true.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Does Isayama want Reiner to come across as an asshole compared to BA?

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

No.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

What if worshiping him makes me happy.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Hissy a pure user until Ymir comes back

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

No.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

That's what I understand, but he's crazy so that must make up for it, right?

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Maybe.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Naah why would you think so?

John Bennett
John Bennett

He wants him to come across as the tough leader, while actually being weak deep down himself.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

This.

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

tough leader
Asshole is more accurate.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

Does it? People get away with lots of things for pleading insanity. What makes Reiner's case any different?

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

I was sarcastic, of course it doesn't. It's not like he committed mass murder because he was insane so pleading insanity doesn't excuse him for his actions.

Julian Long
Julian Long

Yeah, that part of him trying to act tough.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Remember when?

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

B-BUT THEY WERE JUST KIDS user.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Hissy a uber hussy

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

The Reiner you knew back then is dead guys, get over it.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

What is Isyama trying to say with this? Is Bert trying to be more like Reiner? I don't get it.

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

lipstick

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

I think that post-development Bert would be like warrior Reiner without the mental illness. He doesn't really have it in him yet, but depending on how things go he could grow to genuinely hate humans.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

This. If I remember right, in the game one of Bert's dialogs involved him saying he wished he had more confidence like Reiner does?

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

I could see him admiring Reiner, but Bert knows that there's nothing to admire because he's seen him at his worst. The smartpass interview also said that Bert is jealous of him if I'm correct, so maybe he used to before the mental illness appeared.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

It could explain his attachment to Reiner despite him minding his mental state. Bert tends to always ask Reiner on what they should do even though he's unstable.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

The entire point of Warrior Reiner is that he is fucked up in the mind. Bert trying to be like him just show that you can't turn into a full warrior without turning into a shrink case or an asshole like Zeke.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

yfw Manlet's dad is Erwin's dad.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

ywn be the MP's fuck toy...
;_;

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Erwin is pure.

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

It's quite fitting, Reiner's mental illness started after their training days probably right after Marco incident. Bert suffered a lot by not being like Reiner in warrior manners but it kept him sane unlike Reiner. Then after seeing him at his first and all probably helped him to make up his mind in chapter 77.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

Yeah my point was that Bert won't have a mental illness but he will toughen up the hard way.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

MP's fuck toy
What?

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

I don't even like EA or particularly hate EM but, this is fucking hilarious.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

I still think this is funny. He's like the Eric Cartman of this series

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

KEK, I didn't even consider Eren and Armin, I was looking through this for Annie.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

It looks like he's fed up with seeing people he cares about suffer because of the mission.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Yeah apparently.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

I don't want to derail anything, but the /soc/ thread was a good idea. We can discuss SnK stuff here and real life stuff over there. We should have thought of this sooner.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Bert and Marco are really ugly.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Pretty much. Now let's keep the meta there.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

I just want to hold his hand and cuddle with him ;_;

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Sleepy shingekis are sleepy and tired.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

You had your chance Reiner.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

he will

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

The only happiness for a mass murderer is death.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

This song always sounds so goofy

Colton Price
Colton Price

So MT has two times more chance to be manlet's father?

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Multiple jesus numbers comfirm.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

This pic is so goddamn cute.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Historia's face when

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Eren best boy

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Historia pls.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

Mikasa/Annie/Historia/Armin/Jean/Carla/Keith, pls

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

You forgot Hanji.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

What about Levi?

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Missing Grisha, Hannes, and maybe Levi,

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

That's not how you spell Jean.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Shitlet's best boy is Erwin.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

Janbo's mom pls

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

proof Eren is best boy, look at his harem

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

That's not how you spell Armin.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Armin is worst boy.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Eren is Jean's husbando while Eren does not love him back, therefore he Eren is the better boy

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

This

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Eren is also more useful than Jean.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

That's not how you spell best boy.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Is ErwinLevI heaven or hell?

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Both are in hell.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

I like Jean, I don't like however how some characters feel like they are dumbed down at times to make him appear intelligent. That's just me though.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

dumbed down at times to make him appear intelligent
That only happens with this piece of crap badly written character

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

I don't like however how some characters feel like they are dumbed down at times to make him appear intelligent.

It isn't nearly as bad as when it happens with Armin

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Who will be the winner?

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Obviously not Carla.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

That's not how you spell best written character

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Armin is worst written and I hope he commits suicide

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

That's not how you spell I hope he gets to see the sea with Eren.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

I hate when everyone appears dumber than usual to make Armin's simple plans sound smart. I could understand it with characters like Eren that aren't exactly strategists, but seeing Erwin being dumbed down for Armin's 1+1 deductions was retarded.

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

That's not how you spell Armin is poop.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

I was expecting more pics.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Exactly. He's so badly written Isayama can't make him appear smart naturally, he has to dumb down even Erwin instead.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

That's not how you spell Armin is love.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Thinking that murdering most of the human race isn't wong

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Yeah but seriously... Levi would never fuck anyone, he is antisocial and bad with people, he is brutal and bad with words, he hates germs and unhygienic things and his pride gets in the way. He'd rather kill someone than let somebody near his ass and also I don't think somebody like him doesn't sexually appeal to others, not even Erwin who never got laid since Marie and probably died a virgin.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

Then post yours.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Isayama strayed from his original path about 70 chapters ago

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

So... did the captain fail miserably or it's not over yet?

Personally i just want them to kill Bert so Reiner goes mad...

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

More isayama ass pulls

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

*don't think he appeals to others.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

If they killed Bert Reiner would go down soon after, since he's not only weaker but also insane.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

If that happens it means Isayama gave his soul to the fujos and surrendered to the shekels. R.I.P. good story.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Fucking roleplay fags ruin another thread

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

This lovely lady

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

And that's a bad thing how?

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

champion of humanity
strongest manlet in universe
not sexually appealing
You what, this kind of character is de facto sexually appealing, hell he could have an oyster for a nose people would lust after him because he's the strongest soldier there is.
Though the very existence of Petra is enough to prove you wrong.

John Reed
John Reed

Eren deserves life. ;_;

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Honestly I don't care about him, I just want the shitlet to be happy.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

I don't even know why Isayama loves making Mikasa such a cuck, but it has an inexhaustible source of enjoyment for me.
someone should srsly consider making a montage of every single scene where she gets cockblocked

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

The only thing I like about Mikasa is all the unintentional comedy moments with her.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Wasn't there a huge collage of Eren/Armin moments with Mikasa just staring in the background.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Needs to be updated.

David Taylor
David Taylor

Could be. However I had the general impression that Levi is more seen like a creepy, dangerous person and anyways he tends to keep them at distance. You can argue that his rank/skills push his sexyness level, and I also think Petra admired him for his skills more than anything, but other than that, he is short and never smiles, and doesn't look or act very appealing to others imho.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

One day I'll make one of every time she was cucked, not just by Armin.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

You should also add this scene just cause. And before anyone asks, I was the user who posted the other pages. I'm rereading the manga and I never noticed how bad it was.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Is Armin kill? I'd honestly really would like to see Reiner and Eren suffer the loss of losing their best friends and then battle it out.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

You don't think Reiner is more likely to die over Bert?

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

I want the Rogue Titan to lick my body all over, then to have Eren shift back to his human form and impregnate me.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

I doubt that pic related was unintentional

Cameron King
Cameron King

They could keep Reiner alive for questioning to advance the plot or something. I personally would rather see him mad and confessing than dead.

Dylan White
Dylan White

page*

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Isayama is disgusting he must of been some miserable cuck growing up, he literally cucks everybody in the manga.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Reiner wouldn't even confess, he'd just snap to soldier and not even know why they're torturing him. Honestly I don't see much potential in Reiner except for a final snap where he does something stupid and leads to his death.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

The word ‘cuck’ gets used a lot lately.

Many people have taken a try at describing the phenomenon, but I think all existing descriptions of ‘cuck’ miss why the point and the power of the word.

They miss why ‘cuck’ is not merely a modern ‘faggot’ or ‘hippy,’ but actually something much stronger. The perfect description for a modern epidemic that is destroying our nations, our societies, and our souls.

The term cuckold itself comes from the cuckoo bird: a bird that is a brood parasite. The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Once the egg hatches, the young cuckoo will swiftly destroy or eat most or all of the nest’s original inhabitants. The parents of these murdered young who come back to a nest with a baby cuckoo in it will ignore the carnage, and dutifully raise the young cuckoo as if it is their own chick. Indeed, because cuckoos are often much larger than the birds whose nests they parasitize, it is possible for cucked parents to literally starve as they struggle to provide for the murderer of their real children.

In this context, it is easy to see just why ‘cuck’ is absolutely appropriate to a certain breed of today’s politicians. A cuck politician is a cuck when he or she takes pleasure in his nation’s people being cheated on. He gains political standing and a sense of moral superiority when he allows poor little cuckoo birds to roost in his nations cities and towns. A cuck politician is also a cuck because he knows that if he were ever to act against the cuckoos in his midst, he would invite disaster. Riots, terrorism, beheadings… And, of course, the approbation of his fellows cucks.

And our nations ARE run by cucks. Let there be no doubt about it. Cucks in both senses of the word: they refuse to recognize their enemy, and they can great pleasure in siding with him against their own countrymen.

Cuckoldry has become an entire mindset. The modern cuck is not a cuck only in one circumstance, but in ALL circumstances.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

I thought it emphasized how the collosal titan is a bigger threat and shigashina won't be officially taken back if he's still out there. They both will be dead, but I think Bert is the most likely to go out first.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

I thought it's clear by now Isayama is probably not going to kill any characters within the 104 anytime soon. If Sasha and Connie can live up to this point, I'd be shocked if he killed BR. Especially since they hold a lot of unanswered questions. Killing them off now would just make CT and AT looked pathetic the entire series. I thought they were always suppose to be seen as huge threats until the end. Especially CT.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

/pol/

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Hanji? You are alive?

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Pretty much.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

I doubt they'd talk about anything. Whatever is in the basement will most likely reveal anything we need to know. I think that at least one of BRZ will die this battle. The entire SL has been massacred in one battle they need to go back with something.. Things could really go either way.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Mikasa or Historia pls. Stop shitposting already

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

I doubt pic related was either

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

both Reiner and Zeke have demonstrated some ass pulls I swear if Bert does it also I will lose all hope in Isayama.

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

Kek.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

If you do, please don't forget to add the entirety of chapter 73.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

The only asspull would be if Armin's plan worked. Do you think that Armin knows CT's weaknesses better than Bert himself?

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Asspulls or not, it doesn't change the fact that BR have more information to give to the reader compared to JSC plot wise. From a writers stand point, any of them living past BR would make no sense. The basement could hold nothing about the titan village and the warriors motives for all we know.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

After all the needless steam he's exhausted that allowed Armin to see he was getting thinner, maybe he doesn't. Unlike most shifters Bert probably couldn't train as much as a titan. His titan was never suited for combat.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

He's the strongest titan, so if he dies so easily (within less than 5 chapters since the arc ends) it would be lame as fuck. Isayama already said CT is the icon of the series and what he represents is important for the foundation of the story and we barely even know Bert as a character anyway.

David Ross
David Ross

Erwin deserves state funded retirement in lands of his choosing.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

He's the strongest titan
Physically, perhaps.
Strength =/= inherent durability.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

CT is the icon of the series and what he represents is important for the foundation of the story
represents the foundation of the story
the foundation
the walls
fuckin' Isayama went full Kubo on us

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Well, maybe Annie will. Just kill them both already and reveal that they where "good all along" so people can feel like shit for hating them and get that out of the way...

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

I don't know man, Zeke was hyped up as the strongest titan and got easily defeated by Levi. I don't know what to expect at this point.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Annie within 3 volumes?

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Zeke was hyped up as the strongest titan
When?

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

They literally call him as such.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Page source?

Colton Price
Colton Price

When it was literally said he was the strongest titan at the end of chapter 70

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

I don't know why the fuck does Isayama love that fucking ocean so much

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

It could have meant berb too

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

Either way, if the "strongest" and icon of the series dies in an arc that isn't even the final one, without even proper development or his feelings about his actions and Annie being resolved, then it would be shit writing in my opinion.

I can see Isayama doing it because I don't have much faith in him as a writer, but I hope it doesn't happen. He didn't take 78 chapters to make him stop being a doormat just to kill him off.

Plus, it may be subtle but both Reiner and Zeke see that there's more to him than being a jobber.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

That was editor kun's comment in the BSM version only. They aren't always true.

CT serum on the other hand is called the strongest.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

Zeke was hyped up as the strongest titan
That didn't happen. That was an editor comment like the one with Historia transforming, and it said "the strongest titan is waiting at Shiganshina", which could as well mean Bert. Zeke didn't even challenge Bert when both of BR questioned the current objective.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

we barely even know Bert as a character anyway
Maybe because it's not Bert as a character that matters so much as his role as the Colossal Titan. Actually, when you think about it, that makes so Berthold the person to have such a lack of drive and will, if the one thing that makes him valuable is what he's meant to represent -the strongest titan- as opposed to who he is (just like Eren's incredible determination was the perfect counterpoint to the First King and his advocation of complacency and inaction).

James Lewis
James Lewis

that makes sense for*

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Both matter. Isayama obviously made the Colossal be a meek and well mannered kid because he wanted to make a point. Probably that not all monsters are as they seem at first.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Pretty much this. For example, does anyone really think a character like Sasha who was suppose die way long ago is going to out live CT and AT? To me, JSC living is what keeps BR alive based on plot alone.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

I would laugh if Sasha outlives BR.

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

live in hope user

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

I would as well for how bad it would. Nothing against her character but, CT and AT should be a threat and they are set up as the main villains in the beginning chapters. It wouldn't make sense for a character who should've died many chapters ago to out live them. Then again, if Erwin lives, I'll be disappointed as well.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

This. If someone must die this arc, it should be Erwin and some of the protagonists, even if it's redshirts like SC.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

It was heavily implied to be Zeke. Also the colossaltitan is not a titan that is battle oriented. I doubt Bert can stay in that form for a long period of time fighting.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

What does BR stand for?

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

Come on, I know some of you anons hate Mikasa but she wasn't even looking to them and just thinking.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Big Rimjobs

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

I love Armin but I'm pretty sure his plan won't work and he will end up injured. Even if Eren gets crazy Bert will escape anyway.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Bland Retards

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

Armin makes up for the cucking though

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Bertolt Reiner?

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Yes.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

Nope.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Maybe

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Big Rod it's rod's titan

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Awesome thanks :)

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

user is lying.

Nolan James
Nolan James

You are welcome *^*

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

all this autism over a simple question

Joseph King
Joseph King

Rod said CT was the titan best suited for battle. What's an army to a bomb?

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

What's a king to a god?

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

Rod's titan was different from CT

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Burk Rore.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

That's really deep.

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

What's a god to a nonbeliever?

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

A-an enemy?
And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.
OH SHIT BERB CONFIRMED A GOD

Andrew White
Andrew White

...when you stop to think that we're all God's children, wherever we may live in the world, I couldn't help but say to him, just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this earth together

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

I am Historia Reiss, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in the inner walls, 'It belongs to the state.' 'No!' says the man in the Walled Chapel, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in traders guild, 'It belongs to me.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... The Walls, a structure where the common man would not fear the Titan, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, the walls can become your city as well.

William Flores
William Flores

FUCKING YES

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Hail, Historia.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

What is nonbeliever to a stumper?

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Sieg Hail

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

We are all Bert's children. How does that make you feel?

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Left to Right: Christa, Ymir, Mikasa and Eren.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Commie revolution when?

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

All hail Historia, Queen of the Devil's Children

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

BULLSHIT!
WE ALL KNOW THAT YOUR "ORPHANAGE" IS WHERE YOU GET YOUR SLAVE LABOUR!

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

DOWN WITH HISSY!
DOWN WITH HISSY!
DOWN WITH HISSY!
DOWN WITH HISSY!

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Why would you want to kill God?

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Exposed

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Bad Touch Borts slur campaign against the queen. How predictable.
Rico exposes the truth and you all start losing your shit and try to bring down the purest of the pure.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

I was going to say this

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

I would worship him and dedicate dumplings and French dressing in his honor.

James Miller
James Miller

try to bring down the purest of the pure
But they aren't trying to bring down Berb.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Rico confirmed for atheist.

Jason James
Jason James

Bert was the purest though. Until Uncle Zek Zek.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

he doesn't know

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

We all know user. We just like to joke around. We do have at least 2 retarded ErwLfags who actually believe it's canon, though.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

Shut it hoe. We remember the nudes.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

I bet he would like that user. That's what we use during our God rituals.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Garrison propaganda again
Stop your slander, Rico.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Hissy a hussy.
Hissy uses child labour.
Hissy gets worse day by day

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

All this Bortolm Syndrome. So sad.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

I bet the basement holds the truth about the molestation accusations.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

YH and EM confirmed by god himself

James Hall
James Hall

Reminder that Rico once solicited sex from an user in exchange for information on Bert.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

Reiner has the biggest case of it.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Bert is Eren's father, he impregnated Grisha when he was still at the warrior village. His marriage with Carla was a coverup, he didn't want to bear the shame of being a single mother.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

He's incurable

Andrew White
Andrew White

This. She wants to bring down God because she's an Atheist. I don't care if it doesn't make sense.

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

chest size
Straight up imposter.
The slur campaign continues.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

It all makes sense now. I mean imagine Eren's Dad is CT and how fucked up that is.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Hussy

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

Leave Rico alone!
Rico is hyper pure, maintains good form and promotes peace.
Bertolt is a molester and should be in jail.

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

So EL are brothers?

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Bert is a molester and he should be molested in return.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

this

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

THE QUEENS A DEVIANT

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

I've heard she holds hands in public with random boys

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Zeke already did the job.