Zachary Clark

Maekawa was such a best

Cosplay > Ryuushi >>>>>>> shit > Aunt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /b/ >> Erio

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Are you saying this isn't a vegetable?

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

She triggers fetishes I didn't even know I had.

That's a lesbian, user.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

She looks like she's cooking to me.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

That's true.

The order is wrong though. It's Maekawa > Erio.

The rest don't matter.

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Hey transfer student
It's a shame that your alien cousin isn't here today.
Hey transfer student, I could be your alien today, if you wanted

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

Why is she so smug?

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Reminder that the following things are not vegetables:

Tomatoes
Bell peppers, and any other type of pepper
Beans
Peas
Corn

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

You forgot avocados

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

tomatoes are vegetables though

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

She isn't, she just looks that way.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Isn't vegetable a colloquial term anyway? If it's a plant that people eat on a savoury basis then it's most likely a vegetable.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Don't forget cucumbers

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Only fruits call a tomato a vegetable.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

Vegetable is a culinary term rather than a biological term. Basically, cooks decide what is a vegetable.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that tomatoes are vegetables.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

Bell peppers, and any other type of pepper
lies

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

No, they're not. A tomato is a pod of nutrition and seeds that is grown for the purpose of reproduction and is disconnected from the main body of the plant when it is ripe. It is a fruit.

No. A vegetable is an edible plant. And by edible plant, I mean that the body of the plant is the part which is good for us to eat. A carrot is a vegetable because the carrot is the body of the plant, from which the roots grow out and the leaves grow up.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

When you're preparing a bell pepper to be cooked, what is it that you remove from the bell pepper because you don't want to eat it?

The answer is seeds, because it's a fruit.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

United States
Yes and they did that for the most ridiculous tax reasons. Sasuga murica.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

The Supreme Court has been a corrupt institution ever since 1803 when it granted itself a power that was not described in the constitution. I have no respect for what it says.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

I won't believe some hard-ass country who refuse to use the metric system.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Is this the next gainax show?

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

dem legs

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

What idiot thought an avocado was a vegetable?

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

That is a rather imprecise definition of a vegetable. It includes anything from flowers to leaves, bulbs, tubers, roots, etc. It's also not really an equivalent definition to that of fruit; you've defined fruit by its function and vegetables as "every part of any plant that's not a fruit," basically.

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

Is this Hanagai?

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Roots, leaves, etc. are not the carrot. We're talking about the body of the plant here, not everything that grows off it.

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

So is an artichoke not a vegetable because the part we eat is the flower of the artichoke and not the part that the flower grows out of? Do you have a more precise botanical definition of the "body" of the plant? For non-tubers, does this mean that only the stem counts asa vegetable? After all, the roots grow under it and the leaves from it.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

My point is basically this: everyone who gets hoity-toity pointing out that a tomato is a fruit and not a vegetable is not just being pedantic, they are being wrong. They have to think thag vegetable is a botanic term that does not include fruits, which tends to either group togethers totally dissimilar plant structures (roots with flowers, leaves with tubers, etc.) Or be so specific that it would be better described by the actual botanical term.

One might use the term vegetable in such a way that describes all plant matter e.g. "vegetation", which in fact would include fruits. Or one might accept that when people are talking about vegetables as food, they are using an imprecise, accultured, culinary term that includes some fruits but not others based on their use in cooking and eating.

How's that saying go? "It takes intelligence to know a tomato is a fruit, and wisdom not to put it in fruit salad."

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Good post

Tomatos are absolutely vegetables, no matter how hard you try to deny

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

mfw I learned that watermelons are actually vegetables.

Mind=Blown

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

No, they're fruits.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Watermelons are fruits stupid

Robert James
Robert James

Because tomatoes are vegetables you memeing fuck.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

I-I just don't know anymore.

Can't we just call all of them soil food and move on?

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Erio is the best girl anime has given us in a decade. You're just upset you don't have someone like her in your life.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

If I wanted an autistic, slutty retard to talk to I could just come here. Maekawa is down to Earth and perfect.

Levi White
Levi White

All girls best girls, faggot.

Except meme girl.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Reminder that you're a massive flaming faggot.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

The EU has ruled that carrots are fruits.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

When it comes to culinary all fruits are considered vegetables. So refering to a tomato in the kitchen as a vegetable isn't wrong.

When it comes to botany on the other hand tomatoes and bell peppers are fruit, beans and peanuts are legumes, bananas are berries and strawberries are just a prolonged stem.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

you know what you and tomatoes have in common?

you're both fruits

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

technically almost all vegetables are fruits, since the thing which happens after a flower or a plant buds is also called a fruit

ESL, b-be gentle

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Nope! Culinary non sweet fruits are often considered vegetables, but things like apples or oranges are not.
The culinary definitions are retarded anyway, so you should refrain from using them.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Not that guy but vegetable isn't a biological term. It's a cooking term.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Imagine being in a situation in which you would eat an apple, which is definately a fruit. You could switch the apple for a banana or kiwi, say, and it would still make sense.
You could definately not switch it for a tomatoe, the situation would be weird as well. Girls would probably be laughing at you and all that.

This means tomatoes are vegetables.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Enter thread to confirm taste, best taste confirmed.

Carry on.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

That's why is said you shouldn't use the term; just call stuff what they actually are.
The real terms are broad enough as it is, so why include one super term that's basically based on the gut feeling of uneducated people in the past.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

thinks tomatoes are fruits
goes to grocery store and finds them in the vegetable shelves
How does it feel to have a shit opinion? Also, if tomatoes are fruits, so are cucumbers, all forms of peppers and chilies, and squash.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

Fuck you, Pluto can be a planet if it wants to be.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Only because the Portuguese make marmalade with them, and the Jams and Preserves directive requires such thing be made with fruit only (i.e. no extending it with pasrnips and swedes). This is of course necessary to stop the panzers rolling through the Ardennes once again.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Do you call ketchup a juice? Thought so.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

you can make tomoato juice

Logan Price
Logan Price

culinary

THIS.

Read this many times, you fucking fools.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

There is truly no bigger autist than that one guy who always calls tomato a fruit to be an edgy contrarian.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Technically it's a berry.

John Wood
John Wood

And all berries are fruits

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Yes and all fruits are ovaries

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

There are tomatoes on my pizza.
Pizza is a vegetable
Therefore tomatoes are vegetables.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

I think you need to cut groins from your diet.

James Myers
James Myers

What's pizza officially considered as anyway? Bread?

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

culinary terms are retarded because they upset my autism

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

This is actually a real symptom of autism, being bothered by the categorization of something to the point where you can't accept anything other than what you believe is best

And your way is fucking retarder, it is strictly better to use the word 'vegetable' as we do now, then your pointlessly pedantic categorization

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

just call stuff what they actually are
implying there's some ground truth
Nobody is going to call a banana a berry in casual conversation you autist.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

In The states, due to special interest groups fucking with nutrition legislation to produce more profit for their companies, pizza is a vegetable when it comes to lunches in primary education

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

Correct. There is no such thing as a botanical vegetable. It's a culinary term, like calimari or sweetbreads. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culinary_name

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

order sweet breads as a child expecting sweet bread

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

pizza is a vegetable when it comes to lunches in primary education
yes i totally can't see why america would have an obesity problem

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

Also, for anyone who's wondering what calamari is, pic related.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

This is actually a real symptom of autism, being bothered by the categorization of something to the point where you can't accept anything other than what you believe is best
It's also a "sympton" of being a taxonomist. You know, the people paid to be "pointlessly pedantic".

You're an example of why the lowest common denominator shouldn't be allowed access to an Internet connection.

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

I bet you're real fun at parties champ.

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

if people talk about tomatoes at your parties i suggest going to more lively parties

Leo White
Leo White

Fruits, and seeds can be vegetables just like leaves and roots. Any part of a plant can be a vegetable.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Though it's taxonomically a fruit, in every culinary aspects, the tasty tomato is regarded as a vegetable.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Why not?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page