What are the absolute worst anime viewers and why are they yurifags?

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

What are the absolute worst anime viewers and why are they yurifags?

You can't get a decent discussion of this show because they're still assblasted over this.

All urls found in this thread:
https://foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/Zanx0RyFcqp7na3ZxKGXYg/
https://foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/n8LOHmKzOFdlZAINzj7l9Q/
https://foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/K1Pr2n5AR9sdL5xpsp46_w/
https://foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/Y4baHeySh508tLHiV8NrVg/
https://jii.moe/EJ5qJzePg.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
http://foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/109498463/#109516962
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/bad%20person%20spite/
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/degrade%20samefag/
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/attack%20scumbag/
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/shitbag%20spite/
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/%22I%20would%20never%20lie%20on%20the%20internet%22/
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/just-go-on-the-internet-and-tell-lies
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/%22I%20would%20never%20lie%20on%20the%20internet%22/page/2/
https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141324476/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1171466/
Ayden Young
Ayden Young

You mean anti-yurifags.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

That's a silly crush that will go nowhere because Taki-sensei isn't a degenerate who fucks his students. Better pair her with Kumiko or she'll die alone.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

fujo are the worst. Just look at osomatsu or snk threads, it's fucking disgusting

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

At least their butthurt over the adolescence thing was funny.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

worst anime viewers
Secondaryfags who didn't read the source material.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Here's another romantic confession which Kumiko even reciprocated. What's your point?

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

My point is that I think Reina should learn what the word love means.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

I agree. Mayoiga threads too are now fujocentral.

I don't particularly care for the romance aspect in Hibikek but holy shit Taki-sensei is one insufferable faggot.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Fujo and yurifags are the worst when they attach themselves whenever a show slightly seems to pander to them.

Though Hibike had enough bait material to not count to that group of anime, I'd still prefer yurifags to not attach themselves to this show.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Faggot who fucked around in band spotted.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

What are the absolute worst anime viewers
Shippers, which means yurifags, fujos and your local vocal hetfag who can't shut up about kiss, NTR and whatnot.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Not quite, I was a pianist in an orchestra as a preteen and my teacher was a Taki-sensei clone who was unsatisfied with me because I was too technical and didn't act like the other spastic pianists.

That said, you don't have to be a yurifag to think that Taki is a faggot.

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

I agree. Shipperfags in general are the main problem.

I find waifufags in harem series the worst though.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

I find waifufags in harem series the worst though
Overlap.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

Shipping is the whole point of harem series, you idiot. And in this show they spend way more time with teen romantic shenanigans than with actual music stuff, so of course people are gonna start shipping. Especially when the 2 main girls have way more chemistry among themselves than with any of the 2 retarded "love interests".

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

ITT: butthurt closet fags

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

she's gay!
she's straight!

She's a dumb kid who wants cock and pussy and mostly attention until she changes her mind because that's how teen girls are.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

I'm not denying the yuribait in Hibikek, because the staff outright admitted they were baiting. I mean, that was obvious even if they didn't clarify it, they emphasized that shit on purpose.

Shuu is bland but I like him. Taki a shit.

Shipping is the whole point of harem series
When I watch harem it's because of the fanservice, I couldn't give two fucks about who "wins" the MC. Never understood why a waifufag would even want their favorite with a bland shit.

Eli Young
Eli Young

I couldn't give two fucks about who "wins" the MC. Never understood why a waifufag would even want their favorite with a bland shit.

Its really obvious though, harem mcs are made to self insert as which is why they're so bland. People self-insert with the mc so thats why they want their favorite girl to win so it feels like they got their favorite girl.

Its not rocket science user.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

It's all about the competition. It's like betting on a horse race. The MC is just the carrot they chase.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Taki >>>>>>>> poo in the shoe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shuichi

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Wrong. Evangelion fags are the worst.

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

why are they yurifags

Because they infest everything that isn't /u/ and try to make it /u/. If they absolutley cannot make it /u/ they scream 'hetshit' over and over and over.

They kill show discussion if they get bad enough. I'm just glad anti-/u/ has stepped up on Sup Forums recently and actual yuri fans are sticking to their own threads like the yaoifags, making them easy to filter out without issue. Everybody wins this way, and everyone is civil again.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Shuu is bland but I like him.

Doesn't help that most of his scenes were cut and hes portrayed as that ostracized friend. Hell, he apologized to Kumiko in the novel. The anime? portrayed as a clueless oaf.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

Disgusting hets are literally the newfags.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

No one but fujos should be watching trash like Mayoiga

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Shippers in general are the worst. But I agree that fujos and yurifags can take it up a notch if they watch a non-yuri/yaoi show. Not anime, but RWBY comes to mind fo an example of this.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

This. Sup Forums is full of false-flagging.
I remember the hibike /u/ threads and it was mostly disappointment, almost zero butthurt and after that episode was over it was more like "This is not yuri, move along"

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Shipping is the whole point of harem series
No, it's not, good harems are about funny wacky antics, bad harem are about selling the waifus.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

yurishitters

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

bad harem are about selling the waifus.

You have to be delusional if you think thats not the entire point of the harem genre? Yeah there will be better harem shows than others mostly due to things like humor and "wacky antics" but thats not what the genre has been about. If you wanted to make a funny wacky show you can make a funny wacky show without it being a harem. If the point wasn't to sell waifus then the harem genre wouldn't exist at all.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

He is the one make the show good, What's wrong? hit too close to home and hurt your precious feeling?

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

You have to be delusional if you think thats not the entire point of the harem genre?
It ended that way because writers are lazy and incompetent and they know that buyers are awful fucktards who only care about waifus.

people want shit -> people make shit > peope buy shit

If you wanted to make a funny wacky show you can make a funny wacky show without it being a harem
What if people enjoy having fun with the harem genre in particular you numskull? Go watch Tenchi, Dual, DxD or Rokujouma.

If the point wasn't to sell waifus then the harem genre wouldn't exist at all
The genre devolved into the mess it is today because of fucktards like you who turn everything into waifu wars.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

What if people enjoy having fun with the harem genre in particular you numskull?

Certain people wanting to have fun with it doesn't meant thats what the entire genre is about. My point was that if the point wasn't always about waifus then there would of been no point in harems ever existing.

I mean take a look at what exactly makes a harem a harem, one guy + a bunch of cute girls who want his dick. Do you really think when this concept was first conceived people were like no this isn't about girls or fanservice its about the wacky adventures.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

The point is that while the girls always were a selling point they went from being an excuse to the only thing of value.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Kumiko-Reina is so controversial. Sup Forums just explodes.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

Yurifags, lolifags, ESL LNfags and NTRfags are the worst fanbases alive.

Completely insufferable.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

I can't wait for KumiRei end in S2 just to see Sup Forums explode in tears.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Yurifags are an extra special kind of delusional.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

Haremfags are worse than narutards

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

yuri has /u/
yaoi has /y/

fujoshi fuck off

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

As a yurifag, that doesn't bother me in the least.

Most people, myself included, are pissed about Shoe.

Taki-sensei is a good character. I can't see Reina getting with him, yeah, but at least I could understand her having a crush on him, though it wasn't completely explained yet.

Shoe? Fuck. Just...I don't even know what Shoe's personality is.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

/a/ - Anime Fans & Meta
No, let's not. Take your meta-thread somewhere else.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

I'm mad that a heterosexual girl has a male childhood friend who she ends up with because I took the yuri bait and now I'm letting my headcanon bleed into reality
Sounds about right.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

You can't read apparently.
has good words for a heterosexual attraction
complains about a poorly developed and portrayed character

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Just... Ugh...
Like, I don't get why he was even in the show
The show wasn't about romance but, like, the character I liked paired up with the main girl (who just happens to be a girl) was soooo much better than the bland and boring boy
Fuck off, fat dyke.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

I can't see Reina getting with him

Is it because of the lack of development or the age gap?

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

I don't even know what Shoe's personality is.

He doesn't have one. Much easier for pathetic self-insert fags to relate to.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

/hm/

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Because he doesn't like heterosexual couples.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

/a/utists.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

She might've used the word "love", but it wasn't romantic.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Have you SEEN osomatsu threads? Or homo threads. There is literally nothing worse than fujos here. Yurifags are terrible too but not as bad as those wenches.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

b-but she said she love her, it must be yuri :(

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

shut up SJW bitch

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Osomatsu threads were quite nice actually, discussion about the episode, the events and stuff, occasionally some lewds were posted but not spammed.
Never been in homo threads since i'm not a fag, do you want to tell us something user?

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

She just hates men

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

SJW
Referring to yourself, butthurt fujo?

Owen Young
Owen Young

n-no u
SJWs this days are getting really lazy.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

were
At the start, before fujoshit took them over. All of them are full of pixiv/twitter image spam and nonstop shipping discussion and tumblr whales.

You don't to be a homo to look in a homo thread and see they are full of dumb bitches like you.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

Go cry in the fujomatsu thread about your persecution complex

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

What part of that post is SJW

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

I know this is a bait but since I know some yurifags actually don't understand what I mean, i'm going to go further.
The "love confession" scene with Kumiko doesn't signify romantic relationship, it's to show that Reina can see through Kumiko, and she likes her when she's her true self, all of the dialogue of that episode points to that, and the "love confession" is just her admitting that she prefers the true Kumiko to the false one.
And the proof is that after the love confession they just become best friends, not even when Kumiko reciprocates the love confession a few episodes after they become something else than best friends.
It's entirely different when Reina says that she likes Taki sensei, she blushes immediately, and calls out Kumiko when she pokes fun at her.
It also makes sense with every interaction she has regarding Taki-sensei, how she always jumps to defend it even in conversations she wasn't in, or why she goes full yandere when Kumiko tells her she was all alone with Taki-sensei at night.

If you can't see an obvious difference between the "love confession" and the actual love between Reina and Taki-sensei you're just dumb or in denial.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

I really don't mind yuri- and yaoifags all that much, though. It's rarely a huge problem with the shows I watch, and for certain kinds of shows like this where the main conflict is centered around romantic triangles, what else are you going to talk about?

My one complaint is people using 'hetero' or 'het' as an insult.

aha fucking het scum, disgusting
p-please stop being so priveleged and well-adjusted
c-can we get married now

like srsly

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

were
Yeah, before landwhales. You must not see the disgusting daily generals.
Also see SNK threads full of retarded gay shipping.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

srsly
srs
confirmed SJW

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

All of them are full of pixiv/twitter image spam
Yeah some lewd images are posted I already said that, but I've never seen spammed and I was in those threads until the end of the season.
nonstop shipping discussion
Every single series nowadays has shipping and pairing discussion, don't pretend this is something exclusive to fujoshi.

The threads when it was airing had mostly discussion about the episode and the characters with some offtopic here and there usually related to merchandise or events.

Of course the daily threads nowadays are shit when the series ended, every general becomes garbage, fujos or not.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

0/10

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

What?

Because he doesn't seem even vaguely interested/he's her teacher and that rarely works out.

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

/r/catalog#s=feminism

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Now that's a shallow reason.

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

he has pennis cock so it's perfect you whore

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

What's "pennis cock"?

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

makes sense

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Yeah some lewd images are posted I already said that
some
Confirmed liar fujoshit trying to make them look better when anyone can see the threads for themselves.

Every single series nowadays has shipping and pairing discussion
And fujoshit like you hijack osomatsu into nonstop shipping discussion and off topic shit and try to defend it. The threads were just as bad when it was airing and many people enjoying it for comedy didn't even want to visit the threads anymore because of your spam.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

Why are you talking to yourself?

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

I just don't understand why they still believe Kumiko and Reina were ever something in the first place?

She strictly said she wants the sensei D.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Confirmed liar fujoshit trying to make them look better when anyone can see the threads for themselves.
Nice argument.

And fujoshit like you hijack osomatsu into nonstop shipping discussion and off topic shit and try to defend it.
I already told you every series has shipping discussion.
There wasn't more offtopic shit in Osomatsu threads than in other threads abour airing series, unless you count discussion about merchandise and events and stuff as "offtopic" which I find moronic.

The threads were perfectly fine when the series was airing, more than 70% of the discussion was about the latest episode, popular skits or the characters themselves.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Lelouch !!vKeby4ZIHSI
thought I filtered this shit, why did I see this post

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Probably some retard making himself pass as lelouch

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

There wasn't more offtopic shit in Osomatsu threads than in other threads abour airing series

There literally was. hence why I fucking stated many people abandoned the threads and deemed them fujo circlejerks that season, which you'd know if you went in any thread beyond your fujo circlejerks.
And lengthy discussion about merch shit is also annoying, and fujo love to talk about it for some reason.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

not knowing Lelouch

Now this is new

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

thinkig I was talking about the character and not the tripfag
How can you be this retarded?

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

The threads were perfectly fine when the series was airing, more than 70% of the discussion was about the latest episode

Replace the 70% with pixiv spam and incest shipping

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

There literally was.
There literally wasn't.
hence why I fucking stated many people abandoned the threads and deemed them fujo circlejerks that season, which you'd know if you went in any thread beyond your fujo circlejerks.
Just because a bunch of retards ran away from the threads because they're insecure about male shipping (in a show with an almost completely all-male cast) doesn't make you a considerable majority, Osomatsu threads had high activity, and women amount to barely 10% of total Sup Forums population.

And lengthy discussion about merch shit is also annoying
Happens with literally every show, no shit that Osomatsu-san got far more merchandise since it had way more popularity than anything else.
Doesn't change the fact that it's still related to the show.

Replace the 70% with pixiv spam and incest shipping
No shit the show has incest shipping when all the main cast are brothers you fucking imbecile.
The fun thing is that you probably only shit about that in Osomatsu-san, in any other show you have no problem with incest as long as it is with females.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

You missed your daiIy HxH and "epic" homo shipping tumbIrina cancer threads, chagen advocate.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Why do you keep replying to that retard, you idiot? He doesn't want to prove a point, he just want to upset you. You just have to learn to laugh it off. Ignore him.
For fuck's sake...

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Keep lying cunt the threads are in the archive.

Just because a bunch of retards ran away from the threads because they're insecure about male shipping (in a show with an almost completely all-male cast)

So because a show has an all male cast despite them being completely straight, this justifies fujosits like you ruining the threads with delusional shipping?

Osomatsu threads had high activity, and women amount to barely 10% of total Sup Forums population.
Please. Tumblr leaked over here since tiger and bunny. You have to be delusional to think there aren't a ton of crossboarding fujos in them. But you are a fujoshit, so that's a given.

No shit the show has incest shipping when all the main cast are brothers you fucking imbecile.
Incest is degenerate no matter the gender. But I'd say the same to you, it's fine if it's homo but you would be disgusted if the characters were mixed gender.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

I honestly see Rena x Taki-sense working out, especially after she graduates. Rena isn't the type of person to give up. It's a big part of her personality.

It's dumb when yurifags get too caught up in the yuri.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Since this is a Hibike thread, i'll ask here. Why does Sup Forums dislike Taki-sensei? I had a teacher like him in university, except she was a woman and like 35 years old. She acted like him in a lot of ways, and she actually managed to get a looot of shit done, literally the best way of teaching.

Tyler King
Tyler King

Incest is degenerate no matter the gender.
Why don't you go back to /pol/ friend, your new is showing.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

insecure about male shipping
Some people aren't fucking gay, tumblr.
Like everyone in osomatsu. Don't try and justify how you shat up threads.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

You have no friends here fujoshit

David Bailey
David Bailey

probably because a teacher like that slighted their pride in their younger years

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

implying you actually like incest and not just because it's gayshit in fujomatsu now

Just like how fujos suddenly like kyoani after free, those double standards

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Why does Sup Forums dislike Taki-sensei?
It's not Sup Forums, it's /u/ who doesn't like him, and it's because Reina loves him. Nice blog by the way.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

This. Hibike threads were just full of obvious baiting, but the few anti yuri autists just keeps falling for it and encouraging it.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

It would be less shit if KumiRei wouldn't be such a boring ship desu.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Nah, the worst are actually Waifufags with their tedious "she's in love with me" bullshit.

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

You're right OP, here's the reason why

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

If you don't like it, you just ignore it.
Complaining about shipping in Osomatsu-san when is something that happens in every show is dumb just because you don't like the pairings (gay pairings in a show with only one relevant female character, whoah).

I dont care about incest as much as I don't care about gayshit.
If I don't care about something, I ignore it, I don't throw an autistic bitchfit and complain about how a boogeymen is shitting up threads.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

That faggot with the broken caps lock who is shitting up every Hibike thread on Sup Forums for example.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Faggots who start a thread with meta shit.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

The only correct answer

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Complaining about shipping in Osomatsu-san when is something that happens in every show is dumb just because you don't like the pairings (gay pairings in a show with only one relevant female character, whoah).

Shipping is dumb in every show and it's even more retarded in a show that is not about gay romance, but why would a fujoshit understand that? You want to shit up Sup Forums in peace. with your delusions and cry when called out.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Why so grumpy, grumpy? Just shut up and leave.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Sure you don't' care about "gayshit", that's why you have been fervently defending it all thread
boogeyman
fujos are a boogeyman
They exist just as much as you unfortunately do and in plain sight, just like the fujomatsu thread up now you are undoubtedly posting in as well

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

shipping is dumb but I'm only going to complain about it with this specific show and not every single other show in existence
Okay buddy.

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

The only ones who should be leaving are fujoshits and yurifags.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

thinking I was talking about the character and not the tripfag

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

btw guys check my other thread /a/thread/141385017#p141385017

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

Sure you don't' care about "gayshit", that's why you have been fervently defending it all thread
The only thing I've said in the thread is that Osomatsu-san threads were nice when it aired and most people discussed the actual show, something that was true almost always.
I don't know how they're nowadays since I don't enter them anymore but I guess they're a pile of shit, like every recurring thread about a show that already ended.
No matter how hard you try to mold me into a stereotype because that supports your narrative, that doesn't make a point.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

desperately shifting the topic when you have no defense for your delusions
Sasuga whale.
There's no issue with shipping when romance is actually a part of the show, so there's no reason for anyone to call out people for shipping in every show in existence. Osomatsu ain't no gay romance show, so you are downright insane for forcing shipping in it.

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

There's no issue with shipping when romance is actually a part of the show
You seem to think that people only ship shows that have romance in them and that Osomatsu-san is the sole exception to this rule, something that is hilariously wrong.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

The landwhale lies once again and tries to pretend everyone else is as shit as her so it's okay

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

You seem to be lacking in reading comprehension which is ironic considering the part you quoted.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

Read the fucking post

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Ignore flase homofags. They're shitposters

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

making a valid argument
something wrong

As opposed to to crack shippers behavior which is this
/a/thread/141375164#p141389551
/a/thread/141375164#p141389525
/a/thread/141375164#p141389498
/a/thread/141375164#p141389470
/a/thread/141375164#p141389577

There is a reason literally everyone hates you.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

Osomatsu-san threads were nice when it aired and most people discussed the actual show,

The No.1 complaint even IN the threads was that there was too much spam and no one was discussing the show.

James Jackson
James Jackson

hey guys I posted a bunch of my own terribly bad attempts of reverse trolling, look!
Jesus Christ, my sides. Time to go shit on yaoi threads, I guess.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

Homofags are the worst in all threads. We can't have threads discussing any sports show without it turning into a gay shitfest.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

Yeah, no, that's how you almost always behave, shitbag.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

Caught you. Now, how's your daddy issues, Frostav? Crying on reddit stiII? ShouId I finaIIy share our beautifuI PMs with the worId and assbIast you more? Stupid nigger.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

is anime become sjw? fucking hell faggot

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Wow do fujohomo threads get this much shit?

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

argument has always been to improve the quality of the fandom
thinks people arguing to improve the quality of the fandom would spam it with nigger porn

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Post that all you want, you'll still never address anything stated on that essay.

Kevin King
Kevin King

Argument? In this thread? The onIy argument I made was that for certain autistic fags it's deIicious to threaten them with shitposting on a random topic which, if it's reIevant to their interests, they immediateIy change their attitude and show it annoys them.

So, in this case, Chagen advocate is scared I shit on yaoi threads whiIe they shit on yuri threads, because they think anyone who is anti-homo shit is cIearIy a yurifag, despite him being a stupid sandnigger into homos who shitposts on Iesbians than cries that he's a victim of "homophobia".

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Nah, too busy bitching and arguing.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Completely agree with you.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Dude, what the fuck are you even talking about?

People who are against crack shit and it ruining the fandom, e.g. people like this are trying to improve the quality of the fandom.

As opposed to crack shippers who are people like this and they want to shit up the fandom.

The arguments have been this way for over a year now.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

/int/

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

What the fuck is crack anyways?

Angel Long
Angel Long

You're probabIy new here/not aware of Chagen/Frostav. It's aIright, man. But just remember that the Iast quoted fag you have IiteraIIy posted a bunch of their own reverse-shitposting posts to make a "point".

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

inb4
/u/
/y/

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Blame the show for bait and switching. They brought it upon themselves.

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

This is an english language imageboard

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Does faceless men qualify as crackship?

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Looks pretty civil. /a/thread/141385017#p141385017

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

No, the faceless men represent me and I love anime

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Drugs, user.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Reminder

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

not that crack but the crack that he is referring to

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Why are people so autistic with their waifus?
Jesus Christ.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

A waifu is one of the final steps of the stairway to crippling autism, the final step being getting a tulpa

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Read the image?

No, I'm fully aware of who he is and who you are, Chaggy.

reverse-shitposting
It's not reverse shitposting. It genuine shitposting by this person Look how he literally refuse to ever actually do anything other than name call and insult people. He refuses to actually make an argument supporting anything he say.

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Shipping characters who barely interacted or aren't the "official" pairings of a series. Where you would just think "why the hell would you ship this, it makes no sense with those two".

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

I don't know any of the names you're saying and I'm not samefagging but if you can't see why "devaluing a fictional character by writing fanfiction" is dumb as fuck you're beyond hope.

David Reed
David Reed

Why would anyone go on and write a long blog post about hating that type of thing?

David Parker
David Parker

and the actual love between Reina and Taki-sensei you're just dumb or in denial.
There is no love between those two characters. Reina is infatuated with Taki. He does not reciprocate her feellings, and her never will.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

i-it's not true love because I say so, it's just a crush
Fuck off.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Mental illness
The person who wrote this is in this thread right now, so you can ask him

Christian Green
Christian Green

No, you are samefagging, like you always do.

And if you can't see why "durrr xddd i rite cuz i say so u wrong u dum" is not not dumb as fuck then you are beyond hope.

No one is mad, you are not a "troll", you are just a shitbag that has ruined this fandom.

You can't address a single point made in the essay.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

never will
Reina will get her happy ending, dont worry

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

What made crack the reason why the fandom was ruined?

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

It's funny how you honestly think you can fool anyone with your samefagging.

Watch me prove you're samefagging. You will both refuse to address this image. One of the worst shitposters and spammers ever.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

I'm not an specialist in this cancerous business, but considering how autistic that essay was I'd say there is nothing wrong with crackships

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

I remember these threads were all fun and great until like episode 5 on wards when yurifags ruined them.

William Jones
William Jones

S-surely it's true love because she said so, 14 year old girls never say they love their teachers or anything like that!
Stop being retarded

Taki-sensei is not a degenerate. If she confesses to him he will deny her feelings respectfully and completely, like any good teacher would.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

I don't even know who the fuck you think I am, I don't even know what that "essay" is about.
I just know that is dumb as fuck.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

You have severe paranoia if you think anyone wh disagrees with you is automatically the same person

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

S-sure it's not true love because user said so, anons on the internet never lie or spout retarded bullshit!
Fuck off.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

There is nothing degenerate about fucking your students

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

I just find it hilarious that there are people who go into an outright shitfit when they see something like pic related (it's the only reason to have it saved).

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

It's spelled out in full is this image It's low quality content and the people who like it are inherently shallow and stupid.
The shit poster spams it none stop and does it to attack people. The mod who protects him ignores when he flat out admits he is to to attack people and derail threads.

https://foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/Zanx0RyFcqp7na3ZxKGXYg/
https://foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/n8LOHmKzOFdlZAINzj7l9Q/
https://foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/K1Pr2n5AR9sdL5xpsp46_w/
https://foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/Y4baHeySh508tLHiV8NrVg/

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

You think I trust these random faggots on the internet

Probably among the most degenerate things you can do.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Reevaluate your life choices, user.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Nice damage control yurifags

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Is liking KotoUmi crack shipping because the original creator has, for whatever reason, a huge boner for HonoUmi and ships them like crazy in the manga?

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Taki-sensei is not a degenerate
How do you know he isn't?

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

If you see words such as "samefag", "shitbag",
"insult", "bad person", "it's funny", in one post, the person you're talking to is pic related and he's also the one who wrote that essay.
He has also spent 2+ years in madoka threads arguing over the "crack" calling everyone who disagress with him a same person. The best thing you can do is just to ignore him cause it's impossible to reason with him.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

You lack imagination
fucking children
fucking animals
fucking corpses
coprophagia
It is because none of them are canonically gay

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Look at how fucking stupid you are. Your brain literally can't handle posts that are more than a single line. What the fuck is wrong with you.

You are the one who is autistic. Autism is a contamination disorder. Contamination means to relay and receive information. You refuse to ever give any supporting information for what you say. Good job, you have autism.

You are also the one throwing "shitfits" because you literally refuse to stop spamming and you blindly assume everyone who says something you dislike is "mad".

By the way. It's obvious that the nigger porn spam stopped when you started spamming "downvotes" in this thread to support crack shipping.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

it may not be degenerate but it is unethical

I went over the essay and so far, it says nothing about how it directly affects the fandom as a whole and is only an essay on character analysis.
Also
The shit poster spams it none stop and does it to attack people
I don't see how it ruins the fandom as a whole if that shitposting is only isolated to this imageboard and is only out to annoy you.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

C1 row 2
It's not screen shots that are the problem you dumb fuck, it's screen shots that have easily faked information in them. Such as "(You)"s. Not screen shots of IRC logs that can be confirmed give sources given in the same image.

C1 row 3
No one has ever said everyone in the thread is you, just the posts that are obviously yours. Which is never everyone.

C1 row 4
Everyone thinks you are wrong. And the only person who uses the argument "ur wrong because I say so is you." Perfect example, right here >>138109403
You always ignore the argument made against you.

R row 1
Again, you attack the contributors for the fandom. Why do you think it's weird everyone hates you?

R row 2
You should.

R row 3
He does. https://jii.moe/EJ5qJzePg.png

R row 4
You're obviously replying to yourself because you act the same across all the people you pretend to be. Your behavior has been explained before in the thread.

A row 1
You are.

A row 2
Again, not everyone else. And your behavioral patterns have been explained many times.

A row 3
It's not denying that you're a the OP, it's you constantly think that saying "I would never lie on the internet about who I am!!!" is a valid alibi.

A row 4
Dynasty scans are the scum of the scanlation community, they even flat out state they stop scanlating actively because they were so hated. They try to steal credit for scanlation work they did not do, as well as attack other scanlation teams anonymously over Sup Forums.

C2 row 1
You being put down for the trash that you are is not "insulting you" it's just stating facts how they are.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

disagrees*

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Fucking animals and corpses is far more acceptable than taking advantage of children.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Look at the time stamps and think how fast an average adult types. Maybe that will cure your paranoia somehow

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

You can't be serious. I mean, on a biological sense it'd make more sense to fuck a kid than a corpse. Besides, if you're down for abusing animals, people are just a step closer and so are children. And 14 years old aren't children

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Autism is a contamination disorder
Okay, now I'm convinced that this is just a really dedicated troll

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

C2 row 3
Yes, because your belligerent autism is not actually that common. Most people understand how to directly respond to what other people are saying.

C2 row 4
See everyone post about autism in this thread. It explains how you are wrong. In fact, that square itself proves itself wrong. Autism is not communicating with people.

C2 row 5
Again, you attack and harass the contributors for the fandom, make everyone lose content, and have ruined threads. Why do you think it's weird that many people take issue with you?

K row 2
No one has ever insisted their opinions are facts. You just think that everything is an opinion because you need a safety net for you ego when you constantly get proven wrong about everything. You think that if everything is an opinion you don't have to admit that you are wrong, and that you can dismiss people.

It was explained how everything stated is a fact, you, like always, just ignore it.

K row 3
Yeah, it is most of the time. And it doesn't even matter, because crack posting itself is shitposting and something bad. As it demeans and belittles the characters. As well lowers the quality of threads. The agenda mods have is obvious as well. Because they allow ban evading from crack shitposters, and leave up all their blatant meta shitposting.

K row 4
If you said anything against people are against crack, you are not a supporter of it. The people who spam threads are crack posters. And if you are taking issue with spam you should be taking issue with them. Not the people telling off the spammers. You are just trying to use "durrr im ur supporter" as a way to give your stance "weight" when you actually aren't.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Haha holy shit

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

I'm impressed.
Ganbatte user.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Is this the thread without explicit male nudity? It definitely wasn't the other one.

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication

Kill yourself if you would be so kind.

You always samefag, just stop.

I
No one asked about "I" or "you". How about you get in the correct mind set.

The essay shows how crack content is low quality. Low quality content being posted in a fandom makes the fandom low quality. This isn't even slightly complex.

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

this thread

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Barneyfag, is that you? I thought I left /v/ already

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

A recent example of his autism
/a/thread/141365676#p141365676
Ctr+f "samefag"

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Well the generals with Mugen in the OP usually aren't.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

I don't give a shit about animals, fucking an animal wouldn't be even close to the worst thing we do to them and I'm completely fine with all the other things

It's not so much the children fucking specifically as it is abusing a position of authority and power (implicit or otherwise) to fulfill your sexual desires.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

It's just copy and pasted. He literally spams this image

He's obsessed with it. And that's the reply someone wrote the first time he made it.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

lol k

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

You always samefag, just stop.
As we see here, when conflicted with evidence, the paranoid tries his hardest to maintain cognitive dissonance and dismisses outright any information that might shatter his fragile beliefs

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

Why is this guy leaking to non-madoka threads anyway? Fuck this shit

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Is this the definitive proof that yurifags are genuinely autistic?

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Hey, when you make it obvious you are samefagging why the fuck wouldn't people point it out. Considering that's the only fucking thing you are obsessed with. People seeing through you.

There is literally no reason at all people should not think you are samefagging

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

It being low quality is a purely subjective opinion. That essay stands on nothing more than flimsy assumptions of the thinking of people who approve of crack

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

What the fuck is happening there?

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

abusing a position of authority and power
So, bashing then on the head, throwing them on the back of my pickup and driving them to my place ,fondling them while they are still unconscious and dropping them by the riverside is cool, right?

David Flores
David Flores

dismisses outright any information that might shatter his fragile beliefs
You mean like you fucking ignoring LITERALLY EVERYTHING?

The fact you say this to me instead of to just proves who you are.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

He's a fixture of threads for every magical girl show. There's no escaping it.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

You see?
Everything fits this pic

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

No. At what point did I imply that physically assaulting someone would be acceptable?

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

Well, you don't give a shit about animals and kids are more or less excitable sexy animals, so I thought it would fly

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

You are experiencing what /v/ experienced with a character lovingly nicknamed barneyfag. A shitposter so dedicated that he is able to be identified not from a name or a trip but from his dedicated and very distinct shitposting style that no one else can accurately copy

Adam King
Adam King

Try looking at the timestamps again and think about how fast a normal adult can type

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

No, because eventually they will be people.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

What did he shitpost on /v/?

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Also children have far more cognitive skills than most animals.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

It being low quality is a purely subjective opinion
Here you go again, fucking slaughter yourself.
Low quality is based on logic and information. And it's explained exactly how this conclusion is reached in that essay. You dismiss the whole thing with literally a one line statement. Do you not see how stupid that is?

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

See

William Hughes
William Hughes

wait
type multiple posts
send multiple posts at once that have been pretyped

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Ok then, how about palsy kids? They will be useless little shits forever

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Basically, if the OP image is anything even minutely related to ponies, he comes in and derails a thread immediately. Even if it's an incredibly obscure pony OC that was humanized and dressed in any video game armor, he will be able to notice.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

The problem there is that you would deeply upset other people by doing that. That's why it's not acceptable to fuck people's pets.

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

Are most yurifags psychotic?

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

The very basis of the essay is on the flimsy assumptions of the thinking of those who approve of crack

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

saving something you drew yourself to try and make yourself feel less pathetic
literally unable to even use words

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Crackships are fanwank, not canon, they don't devalue any "feelings" or whatever, they're just fiction of a fiction.
Stop being autistic.

Carson White
Carson White

So I should get my own kid and hope it's sexy but mentally disabled?

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

But if you consider the timestamps again, some of those are still less than a minute of gap, not to mention the time it also takes to solve google's shitty captcha

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Wrong, try actually fucking read it.
The whole argument is that crack is bad independent of what any person thinks. That's pretty fucking obvious when one of the opening lines is "stop think everything is fucking a opinion".

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

I can't even enjoy yuri anymore without remembering these people. Yuri is ruined for me.

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Yes, those aren't opinions, those were assumptions about the thinking of people and those assumptions were clearly wrong

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Crackships are fanwank, not canon, they don't devalue any "feelings" or whatever,
Oh, well because you say so and have ignored the argument made in full you must be correct. Please do the world a favor and drink bleach.

Yo can pre fill in captcha as well.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

prefill captcha
This function doesn't exist, also captchas have very short expiry time so the idea of pre-filling them is worthless. ALso, look at the time stamps again and you will notice that some of them are less than a minute apart

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

The argument is that crackships are of bad quality because they devalue the character development and feelings of the character.
They don't, they operate on a non-canon world of fiction that is independent of the main series, so the character development and feelings of the canon character might not even exist there.
That's the whole point of fanfiction: making up shit, taking what you want from the canon universe, ignoring what you don't like, and rewriting what you want with no consequence to the original character.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Easy to post with your mobile on a different IP

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

about the thinking of people
Wrong again, you mongoloid. Try actually fucking reading it.

Even if every single person in the world was dead, crack would still be low quality. And that essay explains how.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Which would only warrant two posts less than a minute apart. Count the number of posts and look at which ones that are less the than a minute apart

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

less than a minute apart
So what see

type multiple posts
fill in multiple capctha
send them all at once

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

They don't, they operate on a non-canon world of fiction that is independent of the main series, so the character development and feelings of the canon character might not even exist there.
This is specifically addressed and disproved in that essay. I fucking loath dealing with ignorant self important retards who think they can't even be proven wrong.

ignoring what you don't like
Hey, guess what this is doing? Implying that the part you don't like is worthless and thus devaluing it.

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

what are post timers?

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Why are you trying to reason with ACK. You think people haven't told him all of this before? He obviously has actual brain problems, you will never get through to him. Ignore his posts or report them if it makes you feel better.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

I fucking loath dealing with ignorant self important retards who think they can't even be proven wrong

Like you?

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

This is specifically addressed and disproved in that essay.
No is not.
The essay is just a massive wankery in which you don't address anything, you just fellate yourself giving pointless definitions and jumping to conclusions.

Hey, guess what this is doing? Implying that the part you don't like is worthless and thus devaluing it.
No it's not.
Even if you don't like it and that's the reason why you're rewriting it (not always the case) that doesn't mean you think is worthless.
The point that secondary shippings are bad because they don't have as much development as the main shipping is wrong, not only because it's not even always the case, but because if you're writing fanfiction you can give that development yourself.
Just because it's an "essay" doesn't mean it's smart, correct, or interesting.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

what are proxies, VPNs, phones, neighbor's wifi, mobile hot spots, etc
They are all the things you use to samefag.

told him all of this before
Guess what? No matter how many times you say something that is wrong, it's still wrong.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

What is it with yuri that attract some many autists?

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

I only have a phone and a PC. What makes you think that I would be able to switch through all of that shit in just under a minute in order to feed the ego of some paranoid autist on the internet?

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Adolescence

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Like you?
Do you see me trying to dismiss a 5000+ word essay with a single line?

No is not.
Nice English. And it's in the second paragraph.
jumping to conclusions
jumping
over 5000 words and explanations
while you on the other hand literally can do nothing but short replies

are bad because they don't have as much development
That was never the point you fucking retard. The point is that you devalue their canon relationships and imply they are shallow.

that doesn't mean you think is worthless
Yes, as a matter of fact it does. What you think and say is not actually equal to the result of your actions. And by you not using their canon realtionships you are implying that they are worth and make them worthless in the new crack setting.

Again, this is all spelled out in that essay which you refuse to actually read.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

I
You're lying.

in order to feed the ego of some paranoid autist on the internet
See how belligerent you always get and how you refuse to actually admit you are the one being autistic?

You're not doing it to feed anyone's ego but your own. Why would MY ego be feed by YOU samefagging? Are you retarded?

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

You're the one being autistic and paranoid by insisting that every person that replies to you is the same person. You're just grasping at straws now just to convince yourself that every reply is a samefag.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

people always complain about yurifag
the assburger anti yurifags always initiate the shit flinging
And this is why nobody takes you retards seriously.

James Roberts
James Roberts

No, not everyone that replies, every post that fits the pattern of your behavior.

There is so grasping, as you using multiple devices to samefag is a very, very common thing.

Also, another part of your pattern is "I would never lie on the internet!!!!!"

Let's see you give a single shred of proof anything you say about yourself is true. Can't? Then that means you are lying to try and further your false flagging.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

I'm just curious, who do you think the anti yurifag is here?

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

trolls that don't care about yuri have found perfect bait
anti-yurifags take the bait
I can play the game too, user

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

The second pharagraph doesn't address shit.
The second pharagraph is a bunch of bullshit saying how what's canon is in stone, ignoring the fact that fanfiction is non-canon by definition, so it doesn't have to adhere to the character development or story, plot, setting, whatever of the original work.

No matter how many words you used when writing that, all the conclusions are flawed, fanfiction doesn't devalue any character, it can have bad quality or good quality, but that doesn't depend on whether it follows the canon of the original work.

That was never the point you fucking retard.
It was one of many, secondary shippings are bad because they're not as developed as the main canon, and by focusing on them you're saying that the more developed pair has fake feelings etc etc...

Yes, as a matter of fact it does.
No, it literally doesn't, changing something doesn't mean you think the original is objectively bad, at most it means that you'd prefered something else, or perhaps you like the original but you just want to explore another option that seems interesting to you.
There's plenty of reasons to want to change something, that doesn't mean you think the original is worhtless, especially when the original will not go anwhere since you're not replacing it.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

pattern of your behavior
this is the idiocy that supports your delusional state. You think you're some sort of armchair psychologist that is able to discern patterns of behavior with nothing more than plain-text. Face it, you're just grasping at straws so that you don't lose your paranoia

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

It is by no means hard to see the patterns in your behavior and pretty much anyone can do it.

Are you really going to say that it's not obvious everything you say is based on something you can't prove?

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

And everything you say is something you can't prove either other than flimsy armchair psychologist-tier bullshit. Your discernment of certain patterns does not validate your assumption that the ones behind multiple posts are the same person. Correlation != Causation

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

being a """""straight""""" """""male"""""
not liking yuri

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

The second pharagraph doesn't address shit.
It does. You can't even spell paragraph.

No matter how many words you used when writing that, all the conclusions are flawed, fanfiction doesn't devalue any character, it can have bad quality or good quality, but that doesn't depend on whether it follows the canon of the original work.
No matter how many times you baselessly state something and refuse to give your reasoning behind it you will never be correct.

that doesn't mean you think the original is worhtless
worhtless
Again, fuck tard, you can't even spell, what makes you think you're smart?

As it has already been stated, THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK. It is about the results of your actions. You are the one who keeps trying to push this is about how people feel or whatever.

You REFUSE to actually fucking read that essay. Refuse. Because it covers all of this.

No matter what you think the result of your actions are still the same. If the canon relationship is not used in the crack setting then it is worthless in the crack setting. Ever implying the canon relationship is worthless is degrading is. Even in the crack setting you made up yourself.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

all this angry tl;dr shit
Pmsl it's like the winner of this debate of the ages gets £1000000

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Well man, that's just like, your opinion. Besides, there is nothing wrong with degrading the characters. It's kinda hot

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

And everything you say is something you can't prove
No, it's not. I can prove the pattern in you posts exists. It's not psychology, it's just observation.

This pattern happens literally 100% of the time with zero exceptions. And let's not forget that you are defending "other people" who spam gay nigger porn on Sup Forums, start meta shitposting for literally no reason at all, and are over all bad posters. You take zero issue with "them", "them" who also have these same exact patterns in their behavior 100% of the time. So why wouldn't anyone think it's you.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

that's just like, your opinion
Nope, it is an absolute fact.

there is nothing wrong with degrading the characters. It's kinda hot
No, there, and it's been explained many times over.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

As it has already been stated, THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK
But it is about what I think since that's the whole reason why you wrote that essay, because you think that everyone writing fanfiction is doing it because the original story is bad.
When you said that crackships are bad because you're "implying" the original is shallow and false, you're making a broad generalization about what other people think and despite the 5000 word you claim your essay has, you don't provide a solid basis for that.
I already said how there's plenty of reasons why you'd want to write fanfiction that deviates from the canon work, you're not replacing anything, the original source will always be there, exploring diverging possibilities is something that is literally recommended at writing academic courses.

This is why your entire essay is worthless, you waste words describing simple things and then jump to conclusions saying that every alternative shipping inerently thinks that the quality of the original is bad when that's not the case, and it can be easily proven by counterexample.

Writing fanfiction doesn't degrade the source.
Writing alternative pairings doesn't imply automatically that you think the canon pairings are worthless and bad.
Writing an alternative story with diverging character development doesn't mean you're thinking the canon development of the characters are worthless.
Making broad generalizations about every single piece of fanfiction in the whole word like that is fucking dumb, no matter in how many words you want to put it in.
And wasting half of your post in showing my typos is real desperate.

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

But it is about what I think since that's the whole reason why you wrote that essay
No, holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with your brain. You were doing this yesterday as well. This whole "everything that a person writes has to be subjective because a person wrote it" nonsense. Do you not see how circular your reasoning is. It is not about what anyone thinks. It is about the observation of events.

READ this:
No matter what you think the result of your actions are still the same. If the canon relationship is not used in the crack setting then it is worthless in the crack setting. Ever implying the canon relationship is worthless is degrading is. Even in the crack setting you made up yourself.

This is results of your actions no matter what you think or say. Just because you say you are giving them canon relationship value doesn't mean that you are.

the 5000 word you claim your essay has, you don't provide a solid basis for that.
You wouldn't know, you haven't actually read it.

broad generalization
Am I making a broad generalization when I say that every 2 and 2 added together will equal 4? because that's basically what you are saying.

you're not replacing anything, the original source will always be there
No one said this is what's happening, this is how I know you haven't actually read anything.

Let me make another example.
I call your mother a fat whore. She's not in ear shot. She didn't hear it. Does that mean I didn't make a statement that degraded her?

And wasting half of your post in showing my typos is real desperate.
It's not. It shows how mentally inept you are. And what's really desperate is how you outright refuse to directly address anything in that essay.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Making a statement about my mom doesn't make it true, nor lowers my mother's value

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

No matter what you think the result of your actions are still the same.
My actions are a result of what I think.
You're wrong because you imply that there's an univocal relationship between thinking an original pairing is bad and writing fanfiction with an alternative pairing, when I told you it's not.
There's several reasons why you'd want to do something with less explored ships, for one, that the original ship already got plenty of development in the canon source.

You're still jumping to the conclusion that every single person that does "crackships" is because they find the original ship objectively bad, when it's not and everyone that isn't autistic realizes that.

This whole "everything that a person writes has to be subjective because a person wrote it" nonsense.
I never said that, there are objective 2qualities when writing a story, but they're not related at all with who ends up paired with who.

If the canon relationship is not used in the crack setting then it is worthless in the crack setting.
No, if the canon relationship is not used in the crack setting, then it doesn't exist in the crack setting.
Doesn't mean it's worthless in the mind of the author, doesn't mean the author thinks the original ship is objectively bad and "incorrect.
Ever implying the canon relationship is worthless is degrading is.
No one except you is implying that the canon relationship is worthless just by writing an alternative setting.
I won't even dignify that retarded analogy and the rest of your post with a response, your posts are getting increasingly scarce in actual arguments.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

anime with more cute girls than boys
/a/ threads are filled with yurifags and yurihaters throwing shit at each other
This place is so fucking boring nowadays.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

snk threads
I stopped going there since. Worst experience on 4chin ever.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

My actions are a result of what I think.
Your stupidity makes my brain hurt. Your action may be a result of what you think, but that has nothing to do with the results of your actions.

You may think you are saving someone by throwing gasoline and a match on them, but just because you think you are saving them doesn't mean you are. The result of your action is different than what you think.

You're still jumping to the conclusion that every single person that does "crackships" is because they find the original ship objectively bad
You do, you may not think that you do, but you do.

It's really simple, to like something means to appreciate it. To appreciate something means to recognize its full worth. The full worth of the characters is not to be used as your interchangeable shipping parts.

I never said that
Yes, you did.

there are objective qualities
Just like in a fictional story. A fictional story is just a set of data. Once a story is told that set of data is done. If character Y raised their left hand in episode 3 then they will have always in that left hand in episode 3. This is objective and absolute.

it doesn't exist in the crack setting
Doesn't mean it's worthless in the mind of the author
In the mind of the author means literally nothing you stupid fuck shit.

No one except you is implying that the canon relationship is worthless just by writing an alternative setting.
Wrong. There is, that is the result of your actions.

I won't even dignify that retarded analogy and the rest of your post with a response, your posts are getting increasingly scarce in actual arguments
That's because you can't actually prove it wrong, and are samefagging multiple replies to make it look like someone sides with you.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Even worse that the two groups are LITERALLY the same kinds of people.
two girls casually looking at each other
both groups scream YURI and they start bitching about how to other group is ruining Sup Forums
Just shoot each other already.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

Your action may be a result of what you think, but that has nothing to do with the results of your actions.
The result of my actions in this case are just that I wrote a fanfiction.
And as I told you twice already, there's multiple reasons why you'd write fanfiction, thinking the original work is bad being only one of them.

You do, you may not think that you do, but you do.
This is not an argument, don't try to pass your beliefs as objective truths.

Just like in a fictional story. A fictional story is just a set of data. Once a story is told that set of data is done. If character Y raised their left hand in episode 3 then they will have always in that left hand in episode 3. This is objective and absolute.
Missing the point here.

In the mind of the author means literally nothing you stupid fuck shit.
You don't know what's in the mind of the author, no matter how hard you try to look like it.
There's not a single reason to write alternative pairings for characters.

Wrong. There is, that is the result of your actions.
My actions don't imply that I hate the original work and that I think it's bad and worthless, once again, you don't know what's in the mind of the author, and just because I wrote an alternative pairing doesn't mean I find the original lacking in quality.

That's because you can't actually prove it wrong
That's because it's retarded.

and are samefagging multiple replies
Sure thing buddy.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

There's not a single reason to write alternative pairings for characters.
Meant to say that there's more than one possible, my bad.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

just that I wrote a fanfiction.
just
No, there is no "just" anything, mongoloid.
Do you really think the fanfiction doesn't contain other information and implications?

And as I told you twice already, there's multiple reasons why you'd write fanfiction
And I already told you, this is meaningless. And unlike you, I explained why, rather than just stating it.

don't try to pass your beliefs as objective truths
Funny, because that's exactly what you are trying to do.

This is not an argument
No, it is, maybe you should try reading past the first fucking line.

Missing the point here.
This is not an argument, don't try to pass your beliefs as objective truths.

You don't know what's in the mind of the author
I don't need to, I can obverse the result of your actions.

My actions don't imply that I hate the original work and that I think it's bad and worthless
They do, and I literally just explained why. But you refused to address it. It was actually explained why multiple times. You ignored them all.

Here, answer this. Other than you JUST SAYING you give the canon realtionships value, what is proving that you actually give them value. Because none of your actions actually show this happening.

And again, you don't appreciate the characters or the story, which means you don't like them. You like the amusement you give to yourself. Which is not the same thing.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

hello

Hunter James
Hunter James

They do, and I literally just explained why. But you refused to address it. It was actually explained why multiple times. You ignored them all.
For the fifth time.
No matter how hard you try to hide with dumb essays, calling everyone a samefag, retarded analogies, literal "no u" arguments, and outright ignoring what you're told, the implication that the only reason why someone would ever write fanfiction or "crackships" is because they think the original work is lacking in quality and is worthless/shallow is outright wrong.

Other than you JUST SAYING you give the canon realtionships value, what is proving that you actually give them value.
It's not a matter of proving whether I give the actual relationship value, it's proving I don't, which you failed to provide since you just make jumps of logic and assume what's in the mind of everyone.
You're the one that has to prove that I actually think the canon work is bad, and you can't because you can't read minds and your pseudo-psychological fallacies are not arguments.

And again, you don't appreciate the characters or the story
Making a rendition of something doesn't mean you're not apreciating it.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Oh, and you know what else proves you're a shitposter? How you refuse to stop bumping this thread.

literal "no u" arguments and outright ignoring what you're told
Never even close to happened. That's more or less what you have been doing this whole time. You refuse to actually make valid arguments or even address what people are saying. You just just saying "durrrrr im right because i say im right". You never actually say anything with supporting details, you just list what you think. You give lists, you don't give arguments.

And the hypocrisy, oh my god. What is wrong with you. You have been ignoring the starting essay since your very first post.

It's not a matter of proving whether I give the actual relationship value, it's proving I don't, which you failed to provide since you just make jumps of logic and assume what's in the mind of everyone.
Wrong, please fucking end your life.

This is just you rewording "lol xddd ur the burdon of proof lolol"
Guess what? There is no such thing as a "burden of proof". If something is true, it's true, and you can prove it as such. End of story. I have shown you don't appreciate characters, and literally the only reply you gave is "nuh uuuuh".

I don't have to read your mind to see the result of your actions. Crack CONTENT IT SELF degrades the characters. The content, through everything that it is is something bad. Even if everyone in the world was dead, crack content would still be degrading the characters.

Making a rendition of something doesn't mean you're not apreciating it.
It LITERALLY does. Literally. To appreciate something means recgonize its full worth. To make rendition means to change something, thus it's worth has been changed. Jesus fuck.

And sage you posts.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

Barneyfag may have been most common on /v/, but he's a site-wide phenomenon. I've seen him on every board I've been on. He literally scours every board on Sup Forums constantly for any reference to ponies, or at least he used to. I haven't seen him in some time.

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Even if everyone in the world was dead, crack content would still be degrading the characters.
Asserting this is the fundamental flaw in your reasoning. Any of this only has meaning when a human mind is processing it. And most of us are able to make distinctions between reality, fiction, and non-canon fiction.

Luis Young
Luis Young

Nope, waifufags.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

you just list what you think. You give lists, you don't give arguments.
But this is literally what you've done.
I've told you in every single post for a while that there's multiple reasons why you'd write fanfiction of something, one of those is precisely out of respect, yet you're willingly ignoring that or you're just uncapable of understanding something as simple as that.

Guess what? There is no such thing as a "burden of proof".
You're misunderstanding completely the concept.
Burden of proof doesn't go against the existence of an hypothetical objective truth, it's just an argumentative device so debates are easier settled.
The burden of proof is on you because you're the one making the claim that every single piece of fanfiction is a disrespect to the source and an implication that the author thinks the original has no value, and you failed to provide proof once and once again.

It LITERALLY does.
It's not, you're disregarding an important aspect of every single art medium in history as a "disrespect to the source".
Renditions and versions are common practice and have been common practice for centuries, and in most cases they're done out of a respect and admiration for the source, not the contrary.

I've never been to Madoka threads so I didn't know you, but now I understand why no one bothers with you, I just hope that my futile attempt will avoid people trying to argue your autistic essay again.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

The kind of fag who only watches stuff like Ikki Tousen and Queen's Blade.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

God damn am I glad I decided to look at this thread. This "degrading the characters!" guy is the first I've seen in weeb circles who can rival the elite autists of /mlp/.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

Stop samefagging. It makes you look even more retarded.

only has meaning when a human mind is processing it
Wrong. You have been wrong about this constantly ever since you first said it almost 16 months ago. This is just based on math. Math is an absolute concept. No matter who much you don't want to accept it, things do happen out side of human perception.

But this is literally what you've done.
You wouldn't know, you've never actually read any of the posts directed at you.

The burden of proof is on you because you're the one making the claim
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BURDEN OF PROOF. Stop. Fucking Christ. I just explained this. Guess what? Even if I couldn't explain why a correct point is correct, it still is. What's correct is not based on what people physically say.

I've told you in every single post for a while that there's multiple reasons why you'd write fanfiction of something
you failed to provide proof once and once again
No, see, you've never actually given any reasoning for anything, you've just said I'm wrong over and over again and give random labels for things. If something is true, you should be able to prove it, no questions asked. And seeing as how you refuse to actually say how you give value to the realtionships, it blatantly shows you don't have an answer and you can't do it. That's called side stepping.

It's not
It is.

medium in history
I'm sure not. I know the differance between basing something off another work and altering the previous work. Making something inspired by Madoka, is not the same as making something that changes Madoka story. The former is a new story with new characters, while the latter is altering the current story. Not even close to the same thing.

I've never been to Madoka threads
This 100% confirms exactly who you are. See, you literally can't help yourself. You want so fucking badly for people to believe you and just take your word as fact. But no one is that retarded.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

How do you not realize how stupidly obvious you are, rape spammer?

the first I've seen
I've never been to Madoka threads
Do you not see this? You're so fucking obvious. You ALWAYS say things that can't be confirmed through any means, and that's what gives away who you are.

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

So let me get this straight.
You think that every reply arguing with you in any thread has been the same guy for 16 months?

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

No, just every post that refuses to stop bumping a shitposting thread and uses the reasoning "I would never lie on the internet" as the sole proof for their "argument".

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

For anyone wondering, these last 100 or so posts are why yurifags are the worst fanbase.

John Turner
John Turner

I should really make a yurithread shitposting bingo
crack-kun
anti-crack-kun
paranoianon
mugino
alpha hetero male
age-gap is disgusting
scarf sharing
black cocks
mado despises homu
/t/catalog#s=u%2Fmblr
the purpose of romance is to self insert

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

he does this to everyone that replies to him dude just stop please

Michael James
Michael James

Don't forget
false flagging

David Butler
David Butler

crack-kun
anti-crack-kun
These refer to the same thing. They are both a term for people who are against crack. Yes, I know the first one is misleading. It was made up by a mod who has legit mental disorders like aspeger's.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

anti-crack-kun
paranoianon
Isn't this the same user?

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Nah it's the guy who keeps posting crack to trigger the other one

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

What are the absolute worst anime viewers?
Those who are unwilling to accept that other people have different tastes.
Alternatively, those who never develop their own taste and just watch "whatever's popular".
Two sides of the same shitty coin, when you think about it.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

See

It becomes more and more obvious the longer you do this because there are more examples of your patterns.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

tfw I'm both

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

trigger
Oh, okay, you're the crack shitposter. I should have known.
Makes sense now.

For anyone who actaully still reading this. Just search the archives for "crack kun" and you will see its first uses.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

No, ACK, they're both used to refer to you.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Somehow I always enter those threads late and manage to avoid the shitposting.

It's not to late. You can still change.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Who are all these people.
I'mI don't know what the fuck is going on.
Who am I supposed to be?

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Rape spammer, can't help but notice you still haven't addressed this image

Almost like you are so stupid and predictable that everyone can see right through you.

And as always, you ignore this image, which proves that not just everyone is the fandom hates you, but the mods used to ban your cancer as well.

How you can honestly think only one person hates you is amazing.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

See

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

16 months
More like for at least 25 months

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Yes, yurifag

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

this thread
What the fuck is wrong with yurifags?

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

See

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

It's not so much yurifags it is there are some really, really fucking insane shitposts that like to jerk there dick to yuri and think that everything should revolve around them, and they get volatile and belligerent well people tell them to stop shitposting. Look at this image

Literally all the same person.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

The amount of irony in this post holy shit

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

really, really fucking insane shitposts
You mean like 5000 word long insane shitposts?

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

http://foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/109498463/#109516962
Sun 29 Jun 2014
almost 2 years
being this pathetic

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

I just skimmed but it's looks like one person mad about fanfics and everyone else telling him he's dumb.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

I bet he could publish a whole book about how crack is bad and degrading.

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

Savage

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

you made it too the shitposting list too, don't act like you're any better

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

ACK checklist
shitbag
scumbag
insult
degrade
it's funny how
attack
spite
bad person
samefag
Combine any 2 of these, search the archive and you'll easily finds ACK posts
Feel free to add more

James Adams
James Adams

he is so obsessed with attacking people he samefags constantly and refuses to ever stop because stopping would be the same as admitting he's doing it

Again, do you see how ALL the people you pretend to be don't actually give anything to support what they are saying? Do you that many people would be that stupid?

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

crack-kun has been shitposting 24/7 for at least 2 years
This is scary.

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

OP has never been in an snk thread

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

See
I don't know what it takes to reason with you. Literally nothing works.

No, telling off you, a shitposter is not the same as shitposting.

I just skimme
You've been here the whole time.
Do you not see how you literally ALWAYS do this? You say things that you can't prove.

if I call something shitposting that means it's true becaue I say so
I can't actually make posts that are longer than a single line!!!!

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Shut up you fucking fag.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

What do you think you're doing? Do you actually think that what you're doing is not shitposting? Do you honestly think that you're a good poster?

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

ACK alone is worse than all the fujos combined.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

You will NEVER not get told off for being the shit human being that you are. It's human nature to tell off of scumbags like yourself. No matter what this will always happen to you.

ACK
ACK
ACK>ACK
ACK
ACK>ACK
ACK

Think you're a little fucking obsessed. You literally refuse to stop saying it.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

You forgot the most important of them all
troid
!akemi
SnKfags don't even belong to Sup Forums, they're literally crossboarders from /soc/ or /v/.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Damn son, this shit is pathetic

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

ACK is not real. And the reason you keep spamming is because you are trying to convince other people that it's true. But the thing is, that will never happen because you never present any proof for anything you say. People won't just blind believe you.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Think you're a little fucking obsessed.
That's rich coming from you.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

you forgot
No, "you" is not the correct pronoun to use when you are replying to yourself.

And You have been attacking people, spamming, and shitposting constantly. It's not "obsession" for all of these people to want you to stop.

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Didn't you know? He loves describing himself while making it look like he's insulting you.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

I don't think they are exclusively fujo(but they contribute a great deal to the low quality)
Those threads are just on another level man

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

all of these people
everyone else is samefagging
I'm totally not, I swear!

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Didn't you know, that you are easily the worst most damaging poster to have ever used this site?

What will it take to make you behave? Literally nothing anyone says will get through to you.

Actually, that's not true.
When people insult you, it gets through to you, and you get upset and start attacking other people more.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Nothing could be worse than bertfags
The threads are literally roleplaying and /soc/

David Carter
David Carter

you get upset
Nah, I'm just getting my laughs from your insanity.

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

Please, feel free to point out the constant pattern in my behavior. You know, like your constant 'i would never lie on the internet' trait.

It doesn't matter if I am samefagging or not, because I am correct if I am one person or many. Your whole argument is "durrr everyone dislikes u fo away fuck sdgf"

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

feel free to point out the constant pattern in my behavior
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/bad%20person%20spite/
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/degrade%20samefag/
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/attack%20scumbag/
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/shitbag%20spite/

William Wood
William Wood

Nah, you're upset. You always get more upset and pissy when people post

You can see how you start shitposting harder directly after it was posted.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Why the fuck is this thread still alive?

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

What a terrible thread this must have been.

Reading it is like staring at a rotting corpse.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

I would be here baiting you whether you post that pic or not.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

So what exactly would it take for someone NOT to fit the "pattern" you've noticed? Am I fitting the pattern right now? Or do I need to agree with you completely on everything to be a unique poster?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Using specific words is not a pattern, scumbag retard samefag.

You have countless posts there that don't even have anything to do with this shit.

A pattern is like what I said. How you constantly say things that you can in no way prove.

I just got to the thread
I am going to sleep
I just skimmed the thread
I was not here
I I I I etc
You always makes posts like this.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

These threads are always like this. Paranoid ravings of a madman and those who feed him.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

bertfags
anniefags
fagfags
You shouldn't blame a certain group of characterfags, they're all shit to different degrees. Characters are just an excuse to post /soc/ shit, they probably don't even care about the series.

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

You have countless posts there that don't even have anything to do with this shit.
If you're not a delusional retard it's easy to see which ones are yours
countless
Yeah, you didn't even check links, retard.

James Lee
James Lee

Not be retarded, for one.
Because the most obvious of your patterns was already spelled out in this thread. See

Bait
I like how you are flat out stating you are breaking the rules. But either way, you're not baiting anyone. I'd be here telling you off for being an asshole whether you "baiting" or not. You're not causing me to do anything. It's human take to want to go against shitheads like yourself. People want to get rid of you.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

I don't know who's replying to who anymore.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

I would never lie on the internet
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/%22I%20would%20never%20lie%20on%20the%20internet%22/

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

There is only you and me here.
And I'm you

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Kill yourself, cancer.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

A bipolar person who acuses himself oh being is other personnality.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Oh, and another thing that makes it really obvious who you are, how you literally refuse to understand that this is not about how many people are each side of the argument. You obsesses over this with a passion. You refuse to let it go. It's the only thing you care about.

Literally without fail 100% of the time you will address a claim about how you samefagging over EVERYTHING else. The post could have 50 points in it, and the only thing you will ever address is how you are called out on samefagging.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

The ones who post the most are the worst, and that's bertfags.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

I use threads like this to show other people why fanbases are so terrible.

By the way, I made all 355 posts in this thread

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/just-go-on-the-internet-and-tell-lies
Your sheer ignorance is also a pretty big tell who you are.

James Lee
James Lee

Because you're literally saying that you've been arguing with a samefag for 2 years.
Don't you realize how insane that sounds?

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

Ironically, /u/ is now becoming better than Sup Forums for discussing yuri.

Which is intended, no?

John Moore
John Moore

Your points have been addressed multiple times, and every time you refute them with "no u".

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

doesn't call the person spamming gay nigger porn cancer
calls the person saying crack shipping is wrong and spamming nigger porn is wrong cancer
Like, you can't expect anyone to believe anything you say.

Your downvotes don't mean anything.

William Clark
William Clark

That's exactly what a samefag would say!

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Don't you realize how insane that sounds?
The same as saying that crack shipping tumblr shit hasn't always been hated on this site.

Point out a single case ever where this has been done. Back link the post.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

I don't really browse these threads anymore, I stopped around 2 years ago, but the few times I clicked on one of them it was just people accusing others of being characterfags with some obvious falseflagging, so if you really want to reduce the problem to X-fags that means you're also part of the problem.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

The fjos enjoy what they are enjoying, while he tries to destroy the fanbase pretending to be part with it.

James Campbell
James Campbell

Are you retarded?
This has nothing do with the meaning
It's the fact that if you search the archive, almost all the posts featuring this phrase will be about arguments over crack.
And guess who uses this phrase most of the time?
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/%22I%20would%20never%20lie%20on%20the%20internet%22/page/2/
Don't pretend these posts aren't all yours

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Ironically, /u/ is now becoming better than Sup Forums for discussing yuri.
Good, fucking stay there and don't contaminate other boards.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Joke on you, they are less cancerous than the other boards.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

People who are against crack have given more to than fanbase than you ever will. Because you are not only too stupid to ever be of any use, you are a not actually a fan of yuri. You see yuri as a fetish and jerk off tool, rather than as an actually story telling element. The love and romance between two girls actually means nothing at all to you, and you will bastardize it as the drop of a hat if it means you can amuse yourself another with with those girls.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

knowyourmaymay
Is that your new favorite website?
It was cuck-kun's plan all along.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

someone who doesn't not post in the threads is the problem
Nah. I call it as I see it. The people participating the most in the off topic shenanigans are the ones posting the most, and bertfags are undeniably among them. You're awfully defensive of them for someone who supposedly doesn't participate.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

tumblr landwhales
less cancerous than anything

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

People who are against crack have given more to than fanbase than you ever will.
Yeah, autistic shitposts.

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

That is wrong as yuri is too bland to be good fap material. It's nothing but trash

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

No, but you clearly are.
I gave that link to show it's a very common thing to point out how other people will blatantly lie on the internet to serve their own agendas.

You constantly do it, so why would people not always say it to you.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Less cancerous than /pol/, less than /v/, less than /b/.

Easton King
Easton King

implying

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

This argument would have held some weight if that recent Kumiko/Reina thread from earlier didn't exist. Now you just look like you're doing damage control.

Yurifags are annoying drama whores. This is the truth for any fanbase that develops around a fetish. I wish it would be banned on Sup Forums but what can you do.

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

All those are shitholes. /pol/ wouldn't be so bad if they kept their shit on their board

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

What does this mean, exactly?

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

It's the best way to show your ignorance. It's just a recourse.

I get that is weird to you, because you think posts like "Yeah, autistic shitposts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" actually make you look smart and that you have "proven" something.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Again, are you retarded?
I gave you the evidence of your common behaviour. Every time someone use the phrase "I would never lie on the internet", it's been always used in the posts about crack. How do you explaing this?
Do you seriously deny these posts aren't yours?

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Pathetic: the post(s).

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

But yuri isn't a fetish!
IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

Jokes on you, I think Bert is the most boring character along Eren so I really have no interest in defending him or the fujoshits who like him, but I've seen enough shitflinging among characterfags to realize that it's not really a matter of who likes who.
It's people who don't regularly browse Sup Forums and post like underageb& /v/ermins the main problem.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

explain*

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

This argument would have held some weight if that recent Kumiko/Reina thread from earlier didn't exist.
You mean this one?
/a/thread/141375164#p141375164

The one where that antiyurifag spammed the thread with gay and gore porn?

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Did you even look in that thread? It was mostly the the same people who are in this thread arguing about the exact same thing.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

He's irrationally angry about something.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

yuri
fetish
Fuck you. Stop sexualizing romance.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

A fucking faggot amongst a sea of fucking faggots. It doesn't change my point.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Again, you are.

You always repeat the same things, because you're autistic and stupid. So what else is there to say? You don't ever offer any rebuttals so the arguments can never progress any further.

And the fact you refuse to take issue with posts like this prove who you are. You literally refuse to fault "them" for their behavior.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

You mean the thread that got spammed with ebony porn and ryona by a shitposter angry about yuri?

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

a passing phase in the adolescence of girls
a way of life

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

It doesn't change my point.
What? It precisely does, you idiot.

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

The one where that antiyurifag spammed the thread with gay and gore porn?
That wasn't an anti-yurifag. It was a person named "Woxx".
He is a crack shitposter. If you'd like information about it, go to [8]ch, then the /irc/ board, and go to the Sup Forums discussion threads.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

people
It's so fucking pathetic how you still, after 2 whole years, try to convince people it's not always you.
Like, seriously, do you really believe someone will fall for your lies?

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Dyke sex is a fetish albeit a shitty one. Live with it

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Someone being a retard absolves everyone around him of being a retard

Is that how it works. Please stay on /u/.

Jason Long
Jason Long

I remember the first day or so of Kuma Miko threads, where we were flooded by yurifags who were raging at how a male bear is impure and there was no comfy girls-only slice of life with yuri undertones. It was awful.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

No, it's the same guy who comes into yuri threads and does the same thing.
Also, I don't care what his name is. Why would you think I would.

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

browsing cripplechan
Why don't you just stay there then? It's where the trash like you belongs.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Considering I have countless sources and proof backing up the claim that many people take issue with crack shitposting, and that every single time it gets brought up it's flat out ignored it's safe to say it's usually the same person doing the ignoring.

Flat out proves many people take issue with crack.

And you know what else people always ignore? THAT IS DOES NOT MATTER. Because no matter how many people are against crack, facts remain that crack is actually something bad.

Can you explain why all these people always ignore the same thing?

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

We have Miko bullying now so all is fine.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Someone
Those two posts weren't just talking about 1 person. Why is your reading so selective, user?

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

The minute girls were introduced into Tanaka-kun the threads were filled with yurifags asking if it was yuri and groaning about the two main male characters.

It's infuriating.

John Hughes
John Hughes

muh troid
Finally showing your true colors. Bad or not, people like crack and will trample on the original pairings and there is nothing you can do about it.

John Fisher
John Fisher

No, it's the same guy who comes into yuri threads and does the same thing.
How does that contradict at all what I said?
Again, he has flat out admitted to being the one who spams the gay nigger porn and even did it there a couple a times.

Because it has information about the inside workings of this website.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

Yep, glad all if the troublemakers dropped it and left the threads after that.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

It's not like a couple of autists make a whole fanbase. For instance, almost nobody on /u/ said much about KM because they already knew about the manga.

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

How does that contradict at all what I said?

That wasn't an anti-yurifag.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

people like crack
No they don't. Crack is by far the most unpopular thing. If you look at pixiv alone and add up all the pairs crack equals about 5% of the total pairing art.

Troid has nothing to do with the point being made there. And what do you mean "true colors". You mean "true colors of presenting evidance"?

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

lol
this show was a pile of garbage.
kyoani pls stop.

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

Who gives a fuck about /u/? I only go to Sup Forums.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Can you just be clear and not be a retard. Directly state what you mean. That's not so much to ask. You misunderstood something somewhere and now there is a break down.

Yes, I claimed it was not an anti yuri fag who did it, and what you said here in no way contradicts that and the evidance I gave for the statement.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

A minority is still people. Besides, if people didn't actually like crack you wouldn't have made a 5000+ essay on how wrong it is would you?

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

linking images in an imageboard

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Sometimes you should consider it's just trolls. Can I make a whole fanbase look bad while pretending to be part of it? With yuri this seems to be working. I gave the /u/ example because there you'll rarely find trolls pretending to be yurifags.

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

All it takes is one person spamming to shit up a fandom. And you can tell how devoted and persistent they are at shitposting, just look at

And convincing that person to stop would be what's best for everyone.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

The image is too large to upload.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Can you just be clear and not be a retard.
You're calling /me/ the retard?

Alright, I'll spell it out for you so it's nice and simple.
me: some antiyurifag spammed the thread
you: that wasn't an antiyurifag
me: he does the same thing in other yuri threads.
I think it's pretty easy to deduce the guy's not fond of yuri. If not by his actions, then by his posts, which are pretty antiyuri in nature. No, I don't just mean the nigger porn.
I don't care what else he does in his free time. I don't care about his name. I'm just showing you he's obviously antiyurifag that shat up the thread.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Tanaka
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141324476/
Only butthurt I see in those threads are fujos angry about girls. Yurifags are too autistic to have watched a SoL with guys when they have so much moeshit with girls only this season.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Judging from this thread and many others, it's safe to say that not all yurifags go to /u/. In fact, I'd hazard to guess that most on Sup Forums don't. And assuming people are trolling whenever something happens that makes you look bad by extension is just delusional and borderline persecution complex. There are retards everywhere. Even among your own.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

shu doesn't have a personality

this meme again.

David Diaz
David Diaz

Yes, I am calling retarded. Sorry, but it's true.

You're more than likely confusing people. I know for a fact the person who spams nigger porn is not an anti yuri fag because I've seen him support and like yuri content (in his own shallow way). He likes to think he's a die hard fan of HomuMado, but he also a crack shipper, and I have drove it into his head that he can't be both.

I don't know who you think the anti yuri guy is, if you think it's the "Madoka never love homura" guy, that's !Akemi. And he has been shown to like yuri before as well. He just says anything at all he can to try and "trigger" people and upset them.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

Instead of just replying the obvious troll aka anonscans, why don't all you just report him?

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Hey, instead of being a shithead and constantly attacking people, why don't you improve your life?

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

Who's more annoying - yurifag men, or yurifag women?

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

Yurifag men.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Want to know how it's obvious you are the problem?

this thread is shit
keep shit up hurts the board
you keep bumping the thread
people you claim are trolls are using sage for all their posts
Let that sink in.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

Then prove us wrong user. What is his character. What makes him a better partner for Kumiko than Reina?

Yeah, thought so.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

One's crying for 'representation' in a place that isn't worth it. The other just wants to get off.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Yurifag women are real life lesbians and there is nothing more annoying on planet earth than a lesbian. Trust me on this.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

But the guy that is saging all his posts is precisely the reason why this thread is shit.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

I've seen him
You're going too far to defend your boyfriend, user. I already said I don't care about what he does in his spare time, whether it's gush about madoka (which you can't prove) or do you in the ass (which you also can't prove, but I'll assume).
I prefer to deal with hard evidence. And I think I already made my point.

Carson Young
Carson Young

ack admitting he is anonscans
I'm glad you fucked off, and that CGrascal is a better scanlator than you.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Come and say that to my face.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Add
nemesis

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

You're going too far to defend your boyfriend, user.
No, I'm not defending him. What makes you think I was doing that? You think saying "liking yuri" is defending him? No, I'm making sure you realize that crack shippers are the worst human beings possible.

I prefer to deal with hard evidence
Which you would have if you just went to the /irc/ board and looked at the Sup Forums discussion threads.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

And assuming people are trolling whenever something happens
That's why I said "sometimes".

There are retards everywhere. Even among your own
I never stated otherwise. In fact, it's obvious that every fanbase is filled with autistic basket cases, that's why it's not fair to only accuse yurifags of being annoying.
I have to admit though that we have to deal with the king of autism who is single handedly causing more damage than a whole dedicated shitposting group.

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

Nothing in that post admitted anything, and feel to stop samefagging so many replies to

I said you need to stop attacking people, that means everyone.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

rape spammer still has not addressed this image
You can tell how upset he is. He just more and more spammy the more you point it out.

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

The only reason he started scanlating was to quit after a while so he could blame the shitty fanbase destroying scanlation. I still remember when he used to say stuff like "If you admit you're wrong, I will scanlate this doujin".

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

I only mentioned yurifags because that's what the topic of the thread is. There is absolutely no reason to mention retards in other fanbases when that's totally irrelevant here. For that reason, it's entirely fair to only accuse yurifags of being annoying in this case.

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

What makes him a better partner for Kumiko than Reina?
He has a dick.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Why is every SoL with cute girls yuri these days? I mean they don't even have a male character that says three lines in the entire show.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

I still remember when he used to say stuff like "If you admit you're wrong, I will scanlate this doujin".
And it's funny, because you will never ever ever back up this statement and link the post where "he" supposedly said that.

And people who are against crack are still giving to the fandom, just not doing it publicly so you can endlessly harass them.

Lucas James
Lucas James

thread about shitty fanbases
the thread inevitably focus on yurifags
hours later, the thread is shitposted to death by yurifags

Nice.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

There are better scanlations groups anyway, so we didn't lose anything in the first place.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Sup Forums never fails to its reputation to be one of the easiest boards to bait.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Holy shit, those janitor logs have a lot of shit on the so called "madoka evader"

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

There is absolutely no reason to mention retards in other fanbases when that's totally irrelevant here
How convenient. Unfortunately the way you said it makes it look like only yurifags are the annoying ones, but it seems that I've misunderstood you. My bad, then.

William Diaz
William Diaz

Because nips literally have no idea how to introduce a male character without turning the whole thing into harem. The only few exceptions I've seen turn the male character into some sort of background bush.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Nichijou and Azumanga did well though

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

That sad part is it's literally 99% of this person

He samefag replies to himself constant;y because he knows no one actually agrees with him. So he tries desperately hard to compensate by spamming and making himself look "bigger" than he his.

If you see a post in this thread and refuses to actually give reasoning or a source for anything, it's likely him.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

So you're him then.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Slice of Life viewers. Oddly enough, that also covers anyone watching Hibike.

SoL viewers foster something terrible-- the production of non-stories, devoid of content, static characters that never get to develop or grow or accomplish anything-- they get reset to a status quo and live in what is essentially a hellish loop where nothing ever happens. What's ironic is that the genre is called slice of life-- when in actuality, life is defined by things constantly changing, by people aging, by relationships developing and deteriorating.

But the fans of SoL are not even fine with accepting it for what it is-- they always make stupid threads discussing relationships or pairings that are impossible because the show itself does not allow progression at its core. They talk about "happenings" or other nonsense in shows like Soranowoto, where nothing ever happened and there was no depth or meaning in any of it (girls pissing themselves is about as deep as things were ever going to get).

You can't call SoL character driven because nothing gets driven-- it's just stalling. The fans are the worst, the threads are the worst, and this season is one of the worst because of all the SoL it has.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Azumanga only had the pervert male teacher though, I'm not sure if that counts.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

Nope.
See how my post is longer than a single line? That's because I also gave the reasoning behind my statements.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

At least it had one male character who got lines and scenes, compared to SoLs today where all males are sillouetes or non-existant

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

I also gave the reasoning behind my statements.
Yeah, that's the reason why everyone is calling you autistic.

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

The sad part is this thread will be alive for at the very least another hour and 40 minutes.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Your "reasoning" is just delusional rambling about samefagging, because there is absolutely no possibility for multiple people to disagree with you, right?

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

his brain is so low function he literally can't make a post that's longer than a single line

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

You should write something worth a longer response.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

How's this:
A
U
T
I
S
M

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Yeah, but isn't that what I said before? Nowadays introducing a single male character in an all-girls show means harem 99% of the time. No wonder why male characters aren't welcome anymore in SoL unless they're already watching an actual harem or if the cast isn't already mixed.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

If something is "delusional" you can prove it is delusional. That does not mean you just keep saying the word delusional. It means show reasoning for it. You know, like how people point out the really obvious patterns in your behavior.

You're not god, you don't determine what's "worth" a longer response.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Yeha but why do they make the girls gay?

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

If something is "delusional" you can prove it is delusional.
You literally can't, you'll just face more delusions.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

You're not god, you don't determine what's "worth" a longer response.
And you do?

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Pretty good if you are talking about yourself. See

Yes, as a matter of fact, there is a very very very low chance multiple will disagree with something and all act the same exact fucking way.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

s-samefag
Nice.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

You literally can't
You literally can. Because this isn't just about proving it to the other person, it's about proving it to everyone who reads the thread.

And you do?
No, by default the way communication works if you supply all the information that's required to refute the point.

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

it's about proving it to everyone who reads the thread.
But everyone already knows that you're autistic as fuck.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

See or

Why is it so hard for you to accept that everyone hates you? While you have never once even shown that "ACK" is even real, there has been countless cases of evidance that show he's not.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

You're not only wrong, you're not everyone.
And again, you're so mentally impaired you can make single line posts.

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Why not? Having no males around, people started shipping the girls with each other. After a couple years, the yuri fanbase grew and started paying even more attention to SoL, consequently these shows got gayer and gayer.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

But it's the first time in my whole life that I've spoken to you.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Shippers are cancer.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

See how obvious you make it who you are?
You having to be doing it on purpose at this point.
Or you honestly think that if you spam something enough that it will look like it's common place.

I would never lie about anything or if I've talked to you before!!!!!
Totally.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Yes, as a matter of fact, there is a very very very low chance multiple will disagree with something and all act the same exact fucking way.
Believe it or not, there are some things that most people are generally in agreement on. When some dipshit claims "9/11 wuz a insidd job bcuse muh jet fule", or that "aliums r hier gubmint alwayz covnit upp", everyone uniformly shits on them. Your level of delusion is at or higher than either of those things, so naturally everyone calls you a retard.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

I couldn't agree more.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

being this autistic

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

I liked Hatsukoi Limited.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

And waifufags.

Although, I guess in a weird sort of way, a waifufag ships the characters with themselves.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

Believe it or not, you're wrong. Even more so, because there is evidance saying that can in no way be effected by personal view or interpretation. There may be common things that people agree on, but ignoring evidence isn't one of them.

And you know what one of the things people do uniformly on? Crack shippers.

This is such a common occurrence that even Hollywood makes jokes about it. Ever seen a scene where people are mocking the house wives sitting around arguing about who should end up with who in a soap opera? Same thing here.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Let's face it, it's not like there's really much else to do when discussing a SoL, aside from shipping and waifufagging.

Easton King
Easton King

No, just shippers.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior.

verbal and non-verbal communication

restricted and repetitive behavior

You can do literally nothing but attack people and call people names. This makes you fit both of these symptoms.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Ever seen a scene where people are mocking the house wives sitting around arguing about who should end up with who in a soap opera?
No. Post me an example.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

yuri threads these days are essentially infinite strings of "no u"

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Oh look this is already the 3rd thread this week about ACK.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

spamming samefag and an autistic essay for two whole years
not the apex of restricted and repetitive behaviour

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1171466/
Go watch that episode. I find that one pretty funny.

Only because you keep making them to try and justify yourself and make other people think you aren't a problem.

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

And the worst is just one autist. Where are the fucking mods? I know they are here

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

So you agree with then

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

you post crack
someone makes an argument against you
you ignore argument
you spam crack to try and spite people
people try to further convince you that you are doing something wrong
The only people have to repeat themselves is because you are autistic and refuse to communicate.

It's not anyone else's fault you refuse to talk.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Banning him won't do anything, he'll just get a new IP.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

See

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

I just came on this thread to laugh at yurishitters.
I couldn't care less about cracks or whatever autistic shit you're talking about.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Can't they just continue to ban him until he ran out of IPs?

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

ITT: people taking anime way too seriously.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Baiting him is the easiest thing. You just need to post one single image or opinion that goes against his views and he will post walls of text for hours on end. I do this in every single Madoka thread, shit's hilarious.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

this whole thread has gone by
nothing will change
you will keep shitposting
you will keep attacking people
people will tell you are wrong
people will tell you to stop
you will refuse to listen
this will go on until you die
Hey, here's a crazy fucking idea. Answer one thing at the very least. Do you honestly think spamming "ACK KILL UR SELLFFF!!!!" and your variations of that endlessly is going to make anyone do what you want?

Try talking in a sensible way. Maybe that'll work. Maybe that'll get you want you want.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

You should kill yourself as well my man

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

ITT one autist taking too seriously crack shippinig
Fixed

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Sure, they could ban all the IP addresses of his ISP. Then he would just get a phone or something.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Please delete this post, you're disrespecting Madoka and destroying the yuri fandom.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Baiting him is the easiest thing. You just need to post one single sentance or opinion that goes against his views and he will spam crack for years on end. I do this in every single Madoka thread, shit's hilarious.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

I don't even know what you're talking about. I was referring to your insistence that virtually everyone who replies to you for any reason is a samefag.
When someone says they're not, they actually are, because "that's what a samefag would say!".
When someone says you're obsessed with your samefag boogieman that you've been whining about for the entire thread, they're the samefag, because the samefag ALWAYS does that.
When someone simply disagrees with you on anything, they're that damn, dirty samefag, because the samefag disagrees with you too!
When someone remarks on your unhealthy and delusional obsession with the mythical samefag after having observed you call everyone in the thread a samefag, guess what? They're the samefag.
When someone doesn't immediately provide evidence that they're not the samefag, they're the samefag.
When someone DOES provide evidence that they're not a samefag, that evidence is fake, and only a samefag would give non-definitive proof that they aren't the samefag, for which none exists in the first place. Therefore they must be the samefag.

Everything everyone does leads you to conclude they're your dreaded samefag. Everyone recognizes this is all kinds of retarded, and so everyone calls you retarded.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Nah I used to think he could be reasoned with but triggering him may lead him to want to kill himself since none of his efforts, none of those hours after hours sitting behind a computer, will bear any fruits.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

there are many heated debates on Sup Forums

without pointing fingers, why did yuri of all things become such a shitshow?

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

samefagging this hard

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Is Mami a pedo though?

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

He's been going on for 2 years, sadly I don't think he'll kill himself.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Any fanbase that evolves around a single fetish always ends up being shit.
Yuri, yaoi, traps, when you stop mindlessly masturbating and start trying to have discussions about something as meaningless as that, there's no way something constructive will come out.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

without pointing fingers
You know what's the reason it became a target for shtiposting. And it's not the fanbase.

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

I don't even know what you're talking about.
The don't reply. Fuck off and die. What's so hard about that? What is said in that post is clear as day.

Do you want to know why it's so obvious you're samefagging? Because you care so much about it. That's it. That's why. People, for 10+ years before you came to this site know to off hand dismiss claims of samefagging and to focus on the argument itself. You, for the 16ish months that you've been here, have OBSESSED yourself getting called out on samefagging.

So what's more likely, that suddenly after 10 years everyone starts reacting different to being called out on smaefagging, or that it's one new person freaking out because they thought being anonymous would should them.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Do you honestly think spamming "ACK KILL UR SELLFFF!!!!" and your variations of that endlessly is going to make anyone do what you want?
I sure hope that you'll do it, but I won't hold my breath waiting.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

See

You're never going to get the results you want with what you are doing.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

This. He'll never accept that everything he's doing is useless. For every person he could manage to "convert" to his righteous path, ten more who like non-canon pairs will show up.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

So what's more likely, that suddenly after 10 years everyone starts reacting different to being called out on smaefagging, or that it's one new person freaking out because they thought being anonymous would should them.
More like
So whats more likely, people calling you out on your autism everywhere you go, or a single person following you for 2 years

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

It's all Madoka's fault.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Why would someone who has done nothing wrong kill themselves?

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

See You have all the evidance in the world that screams that you are wrong. You just refuse to accept it.

following
It's not following anyone. You've always been in the same place. The small place that is the yuri fandom.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page