Jojo thread

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Why was having Nazis in an SJ manga acceptable during the late 80s and even now in the current English publication, but when animated basically everything Nazi is censored or changed?

http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

All urls found in this thread:
http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
http://exhentai.org/g/874870/57fa87840a/
http://poal.me/f64mvs
http://web.archive.org/web/20090831163654/http://geocities.com/jojo2ch2000/araki1.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v35fWf1CWFQ
http://imgur.com/a/QwkhN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpA7jy1swo8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsQySr8aVNA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjnAaFmz3tw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAiXVaD6C5w
David Sullivan
David Sullivan

http://exhentai.org/g/874870/57fa87840a/

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

What is the current theory about Iwasuke?

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

Threadly reminder.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Jesus Christ, he still looks retarded in recent chapters but Araki has come a long way from THAT. How did he forget how to draw dogs?

Cameron White
Cameron White

Considering alternate Stroheim was a one-off villain I'd imagine Araki might've decided he's uncomfortable with it himself or something? I honestly have no clue.

Dog mixed with some rock human thing, has a stand which allows him to phase through shit, his bite probably gives people stands - since he can phase through shit it'd explain why he could reach Joshuu in the hospital.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

for me he might be involved either with flashback guy or rock mans in general , also i think he is the one that gave the bite marks to gappy and yasuho

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Because it's not a dog but a hideous, malformed mutant? I feel like it's not the matter of not knowing how to draw animals since he draws cats well and there's a whole arc with multiple anathomically correct beetles. Iwasuke has to be ugly on purpose, I swear

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

reminder i also can make some other characters if you guys want :
already made :
diavolo
terunosuke
angelo
dio
dire
hot pants
johnny
kosaku

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

I don't get how people look at Iwasuke and get the impression he's meant to look like a normal dog to begin with. Just look at that tail.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

main villain

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

If you want to give the Terushitters fuel, make a Fungami version.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

They're a lot stricter when it's something shown on TV.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Doppio please.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Do a general MANIME one please

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

He just seems to be a normal dog outwardly, no one ever brings up him being a mutant. I just think he hasn't drawn dogs in a while. Plus Araki loves KABUTOMUSHI so of course he's gonna draw them the best he can. Dogs and beetles are also very different things to draw, being good at one doesn't make him good at the other.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

alright working on it
what characters should be put for that ?

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

I hope part 5 gets animated next year so I can see the Narancia vs Squalo+Tiziano fight in action.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

The dog from the Rohan chapter with the bunny man looked perfectly normal.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

I want to see Grateful Dead animated.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

In an era when Nazis were the single most acceptable targets in fiction (and they still are even) Araki went outside of the box and made them some of Joseph's most valuable allies. And not just that but Stroheim was one of the craziest yet most honorable warriors in part 2. I'm still kinda pissed he isn't playable in ASB, I'd main the fuck out of him.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Jotaro, Kenshiro, Guts

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

That's what Eyes of Heaven is for.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

no one ever brings up him being a mutant
They refer to him as weird at least twice and Norisuke seemed pretty weirded out by Tsurugi wanting to take him as pet

Nazis and soviets will always be the most acceptable targets in fiction next to zombies and it's perfectly justified, also part 2 shows Stroheim as an outlier and most nazis aren't very sympathetic

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Who would win in a fight between Joseph's arm, Jotaro, The Ambulance, GER, Emporio, and Lucy Steel?

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

I understand Stroheim being an important ally but people seem to forget his massacre of the Mexican villagers and also how he treated the women he forced to shave him, allowing his men to sexually exploit locals etc. It's understandable that the protagonists don't have an issue with him though because all this shit happens when they aren't around.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

one of the craziest yet most honorable warriors
part 2 shows Stroheim as an outlier
What do you mean? Stroheim is a maniac. Remember when we first saw him?

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Tsurugi > Norisuke > Joushuu = Daiya > Jobin > Hato

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Lucy Steel
The real hero was Diegosaurus.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

He sacrificed himself to try saving the world from the pillar men, came back a cyborg and nearly died trying to kill Cars, then once more in the end saved Joseph's life. Being crazy doesn't mean you can't be a hero, hell that was pretty much Joseph's whole deal.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

in a way he seems crazier after being turned into a cyborg although he shows less of his cruelty

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

betting on Joseph's arm

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

Norisuke = Tsurugi > Jobin > Joshuu > Hato > Daiya

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Jobin = Norisuke > Tsurugi > Joshuu = Daiya > Hato

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

who's the smartest Jojo character?

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Valentine was a great villain.

John Torres
John Torres

Shitheim was a joke and hopefully a gag character to not be taken seriously.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

This is gonna blow your mind but standards for media change over time. SHOCKING TRUTH!

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

There are several dogs in part 8 that look fine

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Daiya > Jobin > Joshu > Norisuke IV > Tsurugi > Hato

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Maybe Giorno

Carson Green
Carson Green

Personally I'd rank Hato above Daiya simply because she doesn't have annoying waifufags, also while dumb she didn't do anything outright creepy yet

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Abacchio. The guy was pretty underrated.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Joseph, at least in BT

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Jotaro, he's a full-time bookworm.

Henry White
Henry White

Kars

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

I try not to take fans into consideration when thinking about characters although I have to admit that all the memeing about Terunosuke is making me hate him more

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Canonically I think Kars has the highest IQ
In terms of street smarts it's probably Joseph though

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Emporio

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

I felt bad for this guy

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

It doesn't make me hate him more since he's hardly a character to begin with but it did make me appreciate Fungami a lot more than before

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Norisuke > Joshuu >Joubin = Tsurugi
These are really the only ones worth remembering.
Daiya
Le blind waifu pan~~cakes woman
Hato
literally who? I genuinely forgot she existed until Damo.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

it's hard to feel bad about someone this obnoxious

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Jotaro > Daniel J. D'arby > Joseph

According to the Osiris fight

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Alternate Stroheim wasn't even a nazi though. Plus I doubt he would have put him in in the first place if he didn't like him anymore.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

not wanting Hermes' panties
He deserves that

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

Hato > Norisuke > Tsuguri = Joshuu > Diaya > Jobin

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Hato had a total of two scenes before Damo, the introduction one where she bickers with Joshuu. She was as much of a character as Jobin's wife so far.

If we're talking about IQ alone Fugo's meant to be pretty high up there too

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

I can't wait to see Hato's stand kill Damo next Jojolion.

Also flashback man stealing Josuke's memories.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

Hermes is underrated, she was underused but all the arcs she took part in were rather good.

50 years too early for nazis, he did have a very similar uniform though.

John Morris
John Morris

It'll be hilarious if just like Joshuu she'll have a stand with decent combat potential

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

1 week left until this mystery gets solved in part 8, what do you think the new chapter will have? I'm guessing it'll be split in half, the first 20 or so pages wrapping up the flashback and bringing back Flashback man, and the other 20 will show Gappy confronting Damo whilst also ending off with Joshuu joining in for a sneak attack, starting off for next month's chapter to be Nut King Call + Soft & Wet vs Vitamin C.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Joshu is in the sewers meeting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

He won't appear.
I'm keeping my expectations low so I don't get disappointed

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

a total of two scenes
Not true at all, she has pretty consistently been the life of the family group scenes plus there was also that shaving scene.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Implying Joshuu isn't going to sneak-attack Damo by unbolting one of the floorboards and surfacing, like Bruno coming out of SF's zippers
What if he does appear, user?

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Isn't Joushuu melted? I think it will be Hato and Gappy vs Damo + mistery solved

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Joshuu will need some more time but I do think he'll be ok, water is already shown to be the weakness of Vitamin C since it saved the seagull in flashbacks. I'd worry more about Kyo right now

It's pretty interesting how a lot of rockman stands requires direct touch to impact stuff

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

He melted into the pipes and water seems to undo the effects of Damo's stand, if he didn't lose any of his organs on the way he'll recover fast.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

people still think Flashback is going to show up
I get the desire to see him and for Araki to have not forgotten about him, but I'm 98% sure that Araki has thrown him into the trash wince the last chapter. It just doesn't make any sense for Gappy to wake up twice, since there's no explanation or reason for it.

Also, I can't wait for Hato's stand either.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

water seems to undo the effects of Damo's stand
Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Right right right, so we'll finally see him team up with the Gappy.

kek

Can Joushuu stand save Norisuke?

Jason White
Jason White

Joshuu was sprayed through the head with water, though. He would've unmelkted if it was water, so it probably only lasts within Vitamin C's range.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Everything's coming up Joshuu

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Joshuu has the biggest chance of coming back because he's escaped Vitamin C's range, if the seagull a few chapters back is anything to point at Vitamin C's weakness too is that it's ability is nullified when the target is submerged in water, which is what happened to Joshuu. He's going to use NKC to get out of the pipes then come back to the house to form an on-the-fly sneak attack whilst Gappy distracts Damo, then the fight will begin.
I'm sure Kyou will be fine when Vitamin C's effects wear off, Kira and Josefumi's bodies restored when they got out of it's range.
Joshuu got flushed, he wasn't fully submerged in that panel.
I think it makes sense for him to wake up 1 time, it's plausible at least since he could wake up under the rubble of the earthquake, flashback man appears, the scene happens, then he's left unconcious a second time by the tsunami and found by Yasuho.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

http://poal.me/f64mvs

Almost hit 200 votes, I'll make this the last one.

James Brooks
James Brooks

Gappy lost consciousness after losing his memory against flashback man's stand. He also lost his clothes, somehow.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Flashback man maybe isn't important to the story at all, maybe he's just a random guy that stole gappy's clothes and ran away

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Hazamada a cute! CUTE!

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

so what the hell does "Jojolion" mean?

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

Lions fighting with stands

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Jojo Evangelion

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Why is everyone so fuckong set on this flashback guy? We know nothing about him except that Josuke knows him, and he hasn't been mentioned or even fucking hinted at in 50 whole fucking chapters over 5 years. If he's anyone super important or not dropped I think Araki would be more consistent with maybe a few more flashes of him every so often, maybe a little mention or foreshadowing but he's literally not been in anything except 3 panels from 5 years ago. Why is this such a tantalising thing for you guys and why would him nit appearing be some sort of dealbreaker for you guys? As it stands there's no reason to be hyped about a potentially non-existant character when so much other shit is going on for us to actually speculate on that isn't from 5 years ago. What's so exciting about him? What makes him more exciting than any of the other shit going on that you can't discuss Part 8 theories without him being mentioned?

Like it'd be cool if it was true but it's obnoxious as fuck at the moment and there's literally nothing else to talk about regarding him but there's literally no evidence supporting him even still being in the story, as much as I think it'd be cool.

I just don't get it. Why is it so big for you guys?

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

Not yet, Kurisu-chan

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

He's obviously the main villain aka Yasuho's father aka rockman master

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Clothes and memories. Probably just a henchman of the main villain.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

But why though?
It jusy doesn't make sense. Why would Gappy wake up twice? What is the purpose?
Amd does it really seem like something Araki would do? We've already had KQ'S ability ret conned from bubbles, woth Soft and Wet being Hosefumi's whole stand. It just doesn't make sense to me, it feels more like blind hope that Araki will remember a plot point (a plot point that was only brought up once, back in 2011).

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

Jojo Pygmalion

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

implying Yasuho's Father wouldn't look like Illuso 2.0

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Araki explained in a volume cover that it's a portmanteau of JoJo and Pygmalion. Pygmalion is a Greek myth about a man named Pygmalion, oddly enough, who was a sculptor that made a statue of a woman. She was so beautiful he fell in love with her and ended up killing himself or something because she was never going to be real. A cautionary tale about waifus maybe.

He also said it had something to do with the word Evangelion relating to the Gospels and it's actual religious usage, not the anime Evangelion which Araki also mentions but says he's never watched.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

because you can speculate endlessly about him, the only things we know is that he were there when gappy came to be and his face, because he is just a blank face with no connection to anything so far you can theorise how much you want of his importance in the story and relation to characters

Owen White
Owen White

This is my first time having to fully wait for JoJolion new chapter. How do you guys live with your torture of monthly releases? I'm so glad the anime is airing right now or else I'd kill myself from boredom.

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Not true at all. Did you even read

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

It just seems like wishful thinking with no basis in reality and a surefire way to disappoint yourself if you ask me.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Pygmalion's waifu became real thanks to some god. It is Pinocchio's beta, lewd edition.

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

Maybe he never passed out in the first place, maybe Josefumi realized that he fused and only then he met the flashback man who beat him unconscious, stripped him and raped him.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

Tomorrow
It's a bit hard to explain but I think the flashback man's reveal is something MAJOR, because of how unorthodox part 8 is as a whole. Even looking at it from a context point of view, the Flashback Man is now one of the biggest mysteries in part 8, it all has to do with Gappy. Gappy woke up from the tsunami after the equivalent exchange, with pretty much no memories of what has happened in the past. When you put that bit into context, out of all the possible memories Gappy could have had, why the flashback man of all people? Why not Damo, the man who got him and Kira killed, or Holly? Or anyone at all from the past, it was just him, a nameless, malevolant-looking figure, a seemingly random flashback that came out of nowhere. Clearly, if this is the only memory that came up, the flashback man must have had something HUGE to do with Gappy. As for him not being mentioned ever again, it's not blatant, but it can all depend on just WHO he is, if he has a big connection to the Holy Corpse then he's been linked previously right under our nose. I think Araki's going for something much more different in this part, he'll lull us into thinking Damo, Joubin or Karera are the main villain, when the flashback man will hold all the keys to the mysteries of this part.
KQ's ability wasn't retconned, Gappy's S&W is different to Josefumi's S&W in a very subtle way, the zipper extending down from Gappy's S&W's face down to it's torso suggesting that Gappy inherited more from Kira than we think. As for Gappy waking up twice, it's simple, he could have just woken up from the earthquake.
Also, saying it's too much for Araki to remember a point from five years ago, I point to Sasame who was brought back from 5 years ago literally like 5 chapters ago.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

maybe Josefumi realized he fused
Gappy is his own man, Josefumi amd Kira are dead.

William Bennett
William Bennett

It's tough but recent chapters have been paced well and enough happens that the wait is less painful and more exciting and anticipation than boredom or agony. It's still tough but you get used to it. The anime definitely helps when it's airing though. I dread the day it goes on season break since then it's just back to monthly waits for content.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

What is she trying to do?

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Because the flashback man is fucking Sasame holy shit learn to read Japanese already.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Both S&W's have been drawn with and without the zipper, Araki hasn't been consistent with that.

I will give you Sasame though.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

We've already had KQ'S ability ret conned from bubbles
You're right overall but KQ put a bubble under Sasame's skin just a few chapters ago.

As for the flashback guy I still say it was only a younger Sasame before Araki changed him to look just like his present day self, so it's a bit annoying how the same people making a big deal about him now will surely also make a big deal over Araki having "forgotten" him.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Ask if it's Friday yet before it is actually Friday.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Learn to read japanese
What does that have to do with anything? There's a shit ton of reasons why he isn't Sasame, Gappy would've mentioned the flashback straight away if Sasame was flashback man. Seriously, even Araki isn't the type to retcon a design literally 2 chapters after he makes one.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Gappy is Kira in Josefumi's body.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

He did that though. Fun Fun Fun was humanoid when we saw it next to Sadame, but in it's stat page it's a quadropod.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Kira and Josefumi both have bubbles 'cause they're blood related. Like a gene trait inherited from Joseph.

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

ended up killing himself or something because she was never going to be real

What no. Aphrodite gave Galatea life and Pygmalion lived happily with his waifu.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

How many more years before Jojolion is over?
It's been 5 years already

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Pygmalion was only mentioned in passing. Don't think too hard about it

but says he's never watched
No, he doesn't.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090831163654/http://geocities.com/jojo2ch2000/araki1.html

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

It still feels like a prologue to me. I think it is going to be long as shit.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

I remember seeing a doujin preveiw on pixiv of him getting fucked by Akira which I thought was sort of weird.

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

That's a stand design at least, retconned-designs could've worked as to why Sasame is flashback guy but that doesn't explain why Gappy didn't bring it up. If Sasame WAS the flashback man, Gappy would have asked him who the fuck he was and what he did to him, because from that flashback it's apparent that the flashback man met Gappy before the events of Fun Fun Fun.
And even so, why did Sasame not bring it up either that he knew Gappy? He mistook Gappy for Kira, if Sasame was the flashback man he'd have recognized Gappy as well.

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Can we all agree that Yasuho is going to be Gappy's rockwaifu?

Levi King
Levi King

Aren't rock humans a race? Yasuho doesn't sleep for months.

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Realistic expectations for the next few chapters:

no flashback man or he's finally proven to be an old desing for Yagiyama or fucking whoever.
Norisuke dies. I honestly don't expect him to live.
Joshuu might come back but I don't know. Josuke, Joshuu and Hato may all have an important moment in fighting Damo.
More revelations throughout and not to just be structured like (flashback - fight). Part 8 has been good about structuring conflicts definitely so I don't think the flashback is just gonna tie itself up nicely and then move into a straight up combat arc, Vitamin C doesn't have any sort of combat abilties of it's own other than touching enemies with it's goopy hands to melt them and that's all it really needs for combat, it overpowered fucking Killer Queen from about 2 metres away and stopped like 5 SHAs in their tracks before they reached him.

And this is just wild speculation at this point because there's no evidence for it yet but Jobin coming home would be neat. He's working with the Rock Humans and depending on how sinister his actions have been then he might be in a bit of a predicament and Damo could try and blackmail him to help him out a bit against Josuke or something. Also Kyo got melted near the front door so I can imagine all hope seeming lost and Damo leaving them for dead and heading out the front door only for Born This Way to burst in as he opens it and do a fucking wheelie on his face or something equally metal.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Who knows. We'd be significantly further along if it wasn't for all the hiatuses caused by all the side projects Araki did because of the anniversary. Hopefully 2017 won't be as bad in that regard as 2012 and 2013 were.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

Hazamada a creep

Michael Price
Michael Price

The Japanese text makes it clear he's talking about Sasame.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

A race that can't produce rockbabies. They have to make more somehow, and it's probably related to ingesting the fruit.

She's gonna be converted into one, by force.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

That's a different translation then. The one I saw was the same as that note but it was typeset in a different font and there was a small bit at the end where Araki said he hadn't actually seen Evangelion. Now I don't know which translation is more accurate.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

What if Hato's Stand has something to do with water? And she ends up helping everyone out?

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

But people that eat rokakaka doesn't become rock humans, they just lost members.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

A race that can't produce rockbabies
It'd be nice to have some clarity on that. The scanlation says they have "human babies", but I remember someone here saying that specification wasn't in the original text.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

「Aqua」?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v35fWf1CWFQ

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

Maybe you have to be directly descended from a rock human to convert, or there is some sort of special process involved. They very definitely can't give birth to juvenile rockhumans, so there has to be something.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Where's your proof?
Why do people keep thinking he's an old design for Yagiyama? The biggest thing pointing that none of the characters we've seen so far are the flashback man is that Gappy's not said it himself, he [KNOWS] that face after all.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Correcting myself, the scanlation says "They have sex and give birth to humans"

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

That's standard mystery story structure. The first half or so is build up with a little payoff until the final portion which is where everything starts coming to light. And i don't see Araki trying to make JJL like 150 chapters or something, the man's nearly 60 and JJL has already been running for 5 years. For comparison SBR ran for like 7 and a half. I think it'll take longer to finish than SBR since it's been monthly from the start this time rather than switching 20 chapters in but anything longer than 100 chapters is pushing it.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

I guess I should be thankful that I didn't start reading JoJolion when it began. The Josuke blueballs must've been hell.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

It needs a "King" related to his name

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

I can't fucking imagine how it must have been to read JoJolion when it began 5 years ago, i caught up just before the flashback chapters started and i really felt that nothing had happened in the part until that (though i really loved it) I would probably have died if i had been reading it from the beginning. Araki has been bulding up for 5 years so if the climax isn't the best in JoJo i will be dissapointed.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

That was proven to be a mistranslation, it says that they give birth to Rock Human children but if they fuck a human it'll make an ordinary human child. Hence the life cycle showing baby Rock Humans. There's no proof to say that humans can't be converted but I don't think it'll happen since a point was made that Rock Humans are literally incapable of coming to terms with human society so humans becoming Rock Humans is either going to be a major plot point if it is true or it's not true at all. I don't mind either way I just don't see it as likely.

Julian James
Julian James

Oh yeah I forgot.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Pillar Men ( Santana, Wham, ACDC, Kars) vs Rock Humans (Yagiyama, Aisho, Aphex Twins, and Damo)
Who wins?

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Speaking of the rockman info pages what pose do you think Damo sleeps in?

We've seen Yotsuyu in 3 and Aishou in 2 and 3 in different flashbacks.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

It's like that at the start of every Part but especially so with JJL since it's a mystery story so the setup takes much longer than other genres. Usually the payoff is more satisfying and rapidfire than other genres too so hopefully now that we've started getting actual answers in the past few chapters it'll continue at this rate until the end of the Part. If Part 9 happens then I fully expect it too be boring as shit until after 2 years or so unless Araki somehow miraculously goes back to a weekly release.

James Allen
James Allen

Pose 1 and 5 are erotic.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

He probably sleeps in 4 or 5

William Foster
William Foster

I'd say Kakyoin.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

5, i believe damo was super /fit/ until he became an old rockman, maybe he even was in the steel ball run race

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

do we even know the lifespan of a rockman ? i mean do they die old at the smae age as humans or live longer ? i dont remember if this was mentionned

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Dire
Is that even a question?

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

Just try to imagine this guy in those poses.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

does this include ultimate Kars?
otherwise Rock Humans win easily simply because of Damo

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Pillar Mean because JJBA was more powerlevel oriented in the first 3 parts even though it was never as prominent as most other shonen manga. Stands give an edge but the Pillar Men are too stronk and the Rock Humans seem like too much of a big dysfunctional family to get their shit together against the Pillar Men.

Pose 5 or another one after that. IIRC there were arrows from the life cycle bit going over to the next page implying there were later life stages not yet revealed. Plus they live to like 240 and we have no clue how fucking old Damo is yet. For all we know he could actually be 23 like he said in his first chapter.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

240 years I think, it was on the same page as the poses but I forgot which chapter that page was from.

John Wright
John Wright

has anyone made a damo image along the lines of
"this stupid motherfucker has had sex TWICE, and basically, you're fucking retarded"?

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

What if Damo is old DIO? When the Dario genes kick in

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

If not I'll make one. Someone get me a good picture of Damo to use.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Wasn't Karera the center of the explosion? How did she survived unharmed?

Carson Young
Carson Young

STANDO POWA

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

She's so covered in filth that the explosion more or less did nothing but clean her off from blowing it away.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

She used Love Love Deluxe to make a shield around her body with hair
At least that's what I think happened

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Either Love Love Deluxe shielded her or it was a shaped charge. Or JJL Kira can choose what he wants to get blown up and what he doesn't like OG Kira when he lets everything except the hands get erased or makes the bombs only affect certain objects or people.

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

short hair karera

hnnnnnnng

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Karera is a clean lady you faggot.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Talking about Karera, what about the photo with Josefumi and Kira, did she shop it?

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Nah, she met them at some point before Damo. She even knew about Rokakaka.

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

hey you guys are cool wanna take a photo
sure

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

I wanna know why the Rockmen were hunting her.
post yfw she's the Trish of this part and Flashback Man is her dad

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

post yfw Joshuu's second personality is flashback man and hes her dad

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

post yfw Iwasuke is Joshuu in disguise

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Dio, he discovered a way to restart the universe, only based on theory

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

I wanna know why the Rockmen were hunting her.
Because she was a friend of Kira and Sechan

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

Did Kira hallucinate pressing the button? Just finished DIU, sorry for being retarded.

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Yes, now get out before you're spoiled. Don't come back until you've caught up for your own benefit user

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

yes

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

discovered
he's gone mad after laying in a coffin with his brother for 100 years

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Will Hato's stand be a healing stand?

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

If Joshuu isnt dead he can easily fix it

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

It's stupid, men shouldn't play female characters anyway

John Lee
John Lee

and even now in the current English publication
Which current series has Nazis in it?

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

What scenes will become the top animeonly memes?
I sense Bites The Dust vine compilations are coming

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Who cares, fuck off.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Yukako will be the next yandere goddess to normies
Yuno is old and busted

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Joubin >>>>>> Norisuke > Joshuu > Daiya > Tsurugi > Hato

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

I would agree that it's just madness, if it weren't that he fucking got it right. You just don't invent a way to reset the whole universe just because you're mad

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Joshuu >>>>>>> Daiya = Norisuke = Tsurugi = Joubin = Hato

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

But who took the photo, though?

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

I'd say Giorno, Dio, Kakyoin, BT Joseph, Jotaro, Abbacchio, Buccellati, maybe Pucci, Valentine, Ratt and Gappy

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Why are people posting this guy? he's one of the most forgettable fights in Part 4.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Norisuke
Not the best Higashikata.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

cause theres a guy here who is gay for him and say that he was never given the chance to redeem itself unlike rohan who did worst ect

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

What? He's top 5 fight in diu, the stand user may not be memorable but the fight was

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Is anyone else really disappointed that Damo's stand is named Vitamin C and not Soft Cell?

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

He won't appear until Damo is dead.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

flashback man

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Well, considering that part 2 brought us "WHAMUU AZTEG GAWGS OF BITNEZ :DD" and 1/3 gave us "MUDA MUDA MUDA XDD" I'm expecting something along the lines of "LOOG IN EYE DEAD DUDE LOOG IN EYE U DED :DD" and "LUG ON MY SIDE XD".

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

I THINK she cut her hair before the explosion and jumped in the water. That is my headcanon though

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

Kira's sister.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Flashback man

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

I would have no problem with Jobin being the main antagonist, he could probably do some weird overpowered shit with speed king

But i wonder what his motivation would be

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Love Love Deluxe

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

what did he mean by this?

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

made a new version of it

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

someone post the edit

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Post the edit.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

I want Jobin to be a nice guy, dude is just too cool to be a villain. Also, he has no reason to be a villain, other than working with the rockmen. He will probably be just like "Welp now that all my rock friends are dead, do you want so fruit parfait Josuke?" and then they become friends

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Yasuho turns into a rockwoman
Gappy will be alone for months at a time while she sleeps
Rockpeople live up to 240 years, humans only live to around 80 or 90
Yasuho will never be able to hold a regular job or finish college from her sleep schedule
What's gonna happen to her if she gets turned?

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

Reminder that Hato's stand is most likely Crawlin' King Snake.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

or Great King Rat.
Great King Rat was a dirty old man; and a dirty old man was he
now what did I tell you?
would you like to see?

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

crimson king

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

i wonder how many people on in these threads have masturbated to this

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

It's King Of Broken Hearts. Think about it, her name, her relationship with Damo, it's perfect

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

King of Hearts

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Damo is the great king rat

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

King has to be the second word

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Or King of Snake, after the Underworld song.

Or Crawling King of Snake, combining them.

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

King Nothing

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Not how the naming system works man
King is first in the first generation
Second in the second
Third in the third
Norisuke (King Nothing) Jobin ( Speed King) Tsurugi (Paper Moon King)

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

Those don't fit the naming theme.
She's Norisuke's child so King needs to be the second word.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Why do all the higashikata stands have the word "king"? There must be some thematic reason.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Norisuke is the "first generation" so his has King as the first word.
His children, as the "second generation", have King as the second word.
Tsurugi, as the "third generation", has King as the third word.

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

We have no proof that it's an actual system or a coincidence. I'll believe it once all the Higashikata stands are revealed (since the Iwasuke has one and Jobin's Wife just might have one too).

James Moore
James Moore

Great King Rat
not the second word

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Oh, sorry, must've quoted your post by mistake.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Norisuke has an evil twin with King Crimson

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

1st [Norisuke - King Nothing]
2nd [Daiya - California King Bed] [Joshuu - Nut King Call] [Jobin - Speed King] [Hato - ??? King]
3rd [Tsurugi - Paper Moon King]

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

It's 'Broken King Heart'

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

implying it won't be
C R A Z Y
K I N G
F R O G

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

You do when you have a ghost that can stop time.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Which is Killer Queen's otp? The World, King Crimson, D4C or Soft & Wet?

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

how fucked would you be if your dick gets shot by Ratt?

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

It's OGverse Kira

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

i'm reading part 5 and i find it boring the whole mafia thing is meh tell me it gets better eventually

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

kek, that is pretty dumb

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

King Crimson and his Killer Queen

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

why would you ship a queen with anyone but a king?

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Josuke and Hato go face Damo
Josuke is half gooped but can still move
Hato is royally pissed off and rushes at Damo
He fills her with his Vitamin C
Damo decides to just kill everyone in the household since they all have a chance to be a nuisance to his operation
Suddenly the floor behind him starts shaking
It crumbles and a gooey arm comes out
It's Joshu who broke out of the plumbing and is holding his goopy self together with a shitload of nuts
TEMEEEEEEEE
Suddenly the floor below Damo is unbolted
Nut King Call jumps out and stand rushes him from below
Finishes with a strong punch that makes a bunch of nuts fall from Damo and breaks his body apart
"Heehee ... Wait, when someone beats a bastard like you, they have to say something cool, right? Like in the movies? Preferably in a foreign language, right? That makes the hero sound smarter, I think. Well ... Arrivederci!"

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Wanting an ugly JUSTfag like Joshu to steal best brojo's finishing catchphrase
kys

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

It can't be the same user
It's gonna be Hasta la vista or something

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Feliz Navidad!

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

He fills her with his Vitamin C

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

bubbles
Like a gene trait inherited from Joseph.

Joseph
The only person Joseph knew that had an association with Bubbles was Caesar

GENETIC TRAITS

Kira has blonde hair
So does Caesar

I think we're onto something here lads :^)

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

Do you think Joseph and Caesar shared their Brotein?

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

Now that I think about it, Vitamin C's power is slightly similar to Ratt's. Maybe we're on to something.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

i bet you guys can't describe Joshuu with less than 8 words

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Kira has blonde hair

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

Hato is so empty headed sgw's incredibly dangerous in a fifht just from how unpredictable she can be, along with any unintended sideffects of her actions
Hato ends up lighting the house on fire fighting against Damo when she starts tearing live wires out from the house and hurling them at him
rhey all have to move into Yasuho's apartment

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Brotein

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

JUST

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

i love you guys

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Cuckold

fuck i lost

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Dio fucked a woman
Dio had a child
Dio was good friends with a gay priest.

Someone explain.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Petty and scheming but also competent and based

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Read the manga

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

you will never be Hato
you will never live a happy life with your two brothers, your sister, your daddy, and your nephew
but no mom though
you will never be empty headed enough to never realize that anything is going wrong
you will never have a big strong sexy BF that you love
you will never be a qt sexy blonde bimbo with enough looks to have modeling career
Why live?

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

what is up with all the vento aureofags recently

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

Proably just more Italians shitposting.

Adam James
Adam James

ayy pomodoro rigatoni

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

My niga

What's up with your ugly fucking mother you worthless nigger?

William Harris
William Harris

SBR
Fedora

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

King of the sea?

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

That's no excuse, I thought Italians had all of JJBA translated and available (not sure about SBR onwards) so they should at least be able to see that Part 4 is objectively the best from the first six parts.

At least Part 5 is better than Part 6 if nothing else.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Nah. This is the TRUE patrician taste.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

facebook filename

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

a gay priest
Pucci isn't gay and DIO is casually bisexual

James Cook
James Cook

They are all top tier
Also, we /cancer/ now, post your tastes
5 > 7 > 4 > 8 > 2 > 3 > 6 = 1

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Are you going to deny the fact that Phantom Blood is the MANLIEST and that part 3 has the best crew?

Also, everyone knows Yoshikage Kira is the manliest character in part 4 despite being a thin depraved serial killer.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Objective「truth」

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

DAMO IS DIO

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Too /cancer/ there, familia

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

Jojo > Baoh > Gorgeous Irene > Magic Boy BT > Busou Poker > Say Hello to Virginia

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Jorge Joestar > the rest

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Reminder that only Part 3 and Part 6 are canon

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Let us take a moment to appreciate all the Joestars who died virgins.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

7 = 4 > 5 > 2 > 1 > 6 = 3

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Mah nigga.

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

I swear to god everytime these are posted the tastes just get more and more worse

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

7 > 6 > 4 > 5 = 3 > 2 > 1

Haven't read 8 yet.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Jonathan was almost virgin.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

She had her boyfriend at the begining

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Found a person selling Kira's tie for $50 (plus shipping) eBay. Just came in the mail today

http://imgur.com/a/QwkhN

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

i want DIO in my bed tonight

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Pretty good taste, friend

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

You're kidding right

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

He wasn't even comfortable enough to call her Jojo like she wanted, I'd doubt he'd have fucked her.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

dindu Kira

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

And Lucy was a married woman.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

WHERE THE QUIET LIFE AT

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Top class

Adam King
Adam King

lookin all cool and slick with ya little boy milk box

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpA7jy1swo8

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

This josuke pic perfectly captures the style of diu

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........𝑆𝑜𝑓𝑡&𝑊𝑒𝑡...

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

YOSHI
What?

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Post best ship

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

>inb4 "no"

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

who is the best JoJo and why is it Jonathan?

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Josuke can also be read as Yoshi

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

Why didn't Kira just find a boring girlfriend with hands that he liked?

Then he could keep his life even more simple

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Posting underrated MAD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsQySr8aVNA

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Does anyone else find this cover really funny?

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Getting hyped for part 5 anime

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

Anyone got the "Pan ca~~~~~~~kes" picture?

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Regular dog that got rock powers from the fruit

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

the world over heaven
the strongest stand ever forever (no seriously this time)
beat tusk act 4 and GER
beaten by part 3 Jotaro's star platinum

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

Because all the contrarian fags love him

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

He already had Shinobu
dude just likes killing

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

This Jotaro wankery will never stop user. Not since Araki said Star Platinum was the strongest stand.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

Give them all a keyboard

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

I always find Gappy's face in this hilarious

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

Foreshadowing the Rock Paper Scissors fight

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

The rokakaka doesn't turn people into rock people. Josuke isn't a rockman and he ate two.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

The World defeated Tusk Act 4, it isn't too hard.

Mason Price
Mason Price

The World defeated thanks to the user's ingenuity.

The World Over Heaven straight up blocked one of Act 4's so-called infinite projectiles, as well as bypassing GER's powers.

William James
William James

Much obliged

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

He was defeated by someone more experienced in combat, not through brute force.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

Star Platinum defeated The World Over Heaven thanks to the user's ingenuity

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

David really ruined this shot (even though it wasn't in the manga to begin with)

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

kiss
with no mouth

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

DIO is supposed to be admiring his fist, not looking at Jotaro

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Dio's design in the anime was fucking terribe, i can't believe they JUST'd him so bad.

I mean shadow dio looked good so why did he look like shit later?

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

They'll just awkwardly press their faces together

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Post Hato

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

anytime sir

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjnAaFmz3tw

Koichi's part at 5:50
Ends with "S-H-I-T"

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

control all of space and time
presumably for a long time before he was pulled from the AU
still retarded enough to get ganked by Jojo

Explain this

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

DIO's a shit.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

DIO is an idiot. Every time he gets new powers he just dicks around with them when he could have won.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Is Romi Park voicing Giorno in the Part 5 anime?

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Edward Elric as Giorno
My body is ready for this

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

When you're fighting against someone online and it's obvious from the get-go that you're going to win, do you kill them instantly and ruin your fun, or do you have a good time and toy with them until they get butthurt and quit?

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Here is the difference:

When I'm fighting online with someone, I know it isn't real and my life isn't in danger.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Imblign.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

multi-colored text

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

if they're the kinda person that can just pull something from their ass and win at any given moment, then yeah, i'd kill them

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

Call me a flamboyant homo, but I absolutely love it.
Especially gradients. Oh god how much I love gradient colored text.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

She is jealous because she is virgin, just like me.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Only when it's not difficult to read. I really had to focus just to recognize the letters in that Jolyne panel.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

The only reason she's so slutty is because she's a virgin. Think of how /a/nons act here. If Jolyne posted on Sup Forums she would be begging other anons for boypussy on a daily basis.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Dude really likes his coffee milk.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Me on the left

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

It's a video game and they chose Jotaro as the protagonist that beats him rather than make custom dialogue for every Jojo.

But if you don't want a meta-reason, I guess it's because DIO, again, just fucked around with his powers instead of just killing everyone outright. I mean, he could have killed a few of them if he wasn't busy fucking around at his mansion, shit he was busy playing games with Polneraff.

Camden Green
Camden Green

convince me i'm not gay

Noah Price
Noah Price

Does she prefer horny user or under-control user?

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Johnathan
Josef
Jotaru
Joske
Girono
Jolyene

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

The one in the right isn't also you?

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Joruno

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

I think that was why I really liked Pucci. Kira was autistic, so he had an excuse, but Pucci really didn't fuck around with the Joestars. His only mistake was not killing Weather years ago.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

recites prime numbers to calm himself
not autistic

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

There will never be any doujins of Trish fucking Spice Girl.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Oh, I didn't have that problem so I thought it just looked nice. But yeah, if it gets in the way it can be pretty detrimental.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Honestly, I'm more attracted to Spice Girl than Trish.
The bad part is that your dick would probably go soft as soon as you thrust it in her.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Why don't villains ever just run away?

You've both been pushed to your limits, what's he going to do, chase you?

You've pretty much crippled him at this point, just run away and come back with a gun.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

No.
NANI?!
How do you know what I say?!

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

your dick would probably go soft as soon as you thrust it in her
Why does this make me laugh so much

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

But user...only stands can fuck other stands.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Stands have no genitalia

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

You sure about that?

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

what if it's a stand like yellow temperance

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

That's a bone.

Or the fool.

Nice four

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

Considering that punchghosts can ghostpunch normal humans, I'm sure they could interact in some other way.
At least stand handjobs and blowjobs are not out of question.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

How did the guy who's the son of both Jonathan and DIO turn out to be so uninteresting?

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

From 2013 (the first time I read VA) till now, I have gone from heterosexual to bisexual and finally straight homo.

Do not read a manga labeled JoJo. It's like Incubus, remember what I'm saying to you niggas.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Two opposites completely negated each other.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

fuck

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Oversized codpiece.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

Read a good translation

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

There's nothing erotic about the human form, you're just a degenerate weirdo.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

maybe he took after Jonathan a little too much

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Neither Jobin nor the rockmen should be the big bad, it should be whoever presumably destroyed most of the rokakaka on New Guinea.

I like the theory from a few threads ago that it was a war criminal ancestor of Karera, the Japanese did massacre a lot of islands in that region during WWII, idk if Araki wants to do something so close to political commentary considering how he said learning more about mafia made him feel sick.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

you're just a degenerate weirdo
True. I already sold my soul to Lucifer.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

Mfw human males do nothing for me.
Still completely straight for 3d females.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

learning more about mafia made him feel sick.

I felt the same way reading through part 5 during the torture scenes.

I tried that once, it doesn't work.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Part VI is patrician, plebs can't appreciate the creativity of all the inmate stands or thematically perfect final fight.

It made perfect sense Emporio more or less in tandem with what remained of Weather was the one to defeat him, Pucci changed Green Dolphin into a huge mess which resulted in Emporio never having a normal childhood. Weather also lost the opportunity to have a normal life thanks to Pucci so his mortal remains - the stand disc - being the weapon that defeated the priest also fit, giving them both a perfect revenge. The only other character that in theory would fit equally well would be FF since her whole existence was presumably suffering filled with thinkering about own fickle conciousness apart from the short fun period she spent with the crew - and Pucci is to blame for this too.

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

Real talk, would you a Koichi?

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

not with that voice

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

no I'm not a yandere nor a pederast

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Objective correct taste here:

3 > 4 > 7 > 6 = 2 > 5 >1

James Allen
James Allen

Be fugging koichi in his boipussy.
He accidentally lets Echoes out.
"Yo nigga, you gay as shit maing!"
"Ayy lmao he likes men what a fag!"
"Get dat dick outta there beeeitch, poop comes from there!"
Go soft.
Echoes mocks you even more.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Post Gwess

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

This is the closest I have.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Why would anyone willignly post worst stone ocean?

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

parts 4 and 5 above anything
Shit taste mayne.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

4=7 > 6 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 1

Jojolion is already at least on par with 6 for me, my final judgement depends on how well it'll wrap up the plot; in the best case it might become my favorite part overall.

Additionally, I think 5 and 6 have a comparable amount of merits and both don't deserve the hate they get - the final verdict on which one is better is a purely personal matter and no objective judgement can be made. Personally I lean towards 6 because like Araki himself I'm kinda repulsed by all the shit that goes down with organized crime; I do love the crew and some of the fights are neat but it hits too close to home at times.

Blake James
Blake James

Patrician taste.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

holy shit look at the bomb looking design in her eye.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Patrician taste, undeniably.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

FF or riot

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

Damn that looks cute

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

playable FF never
FF SAS never
Why does japan has so much shit taste

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Patrician taste.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Does that dog die

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

those are some long-ass legs

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

But part 6 is shit.
They're right in disliking it and everything associated with it.

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

She is plankton, not your waifu.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Plankton genetics

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

You think Josuke or the other Jojos ever have nightmares about all of the people they've killed?

Ian Young
Ian Young

Iwasuke ate it

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

it's been a LONG day!
Get it? LONG! It's because her legs are long, and the word long is also applied to describe a tiring day in common expression!

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Both FF and Hermes are underrated, not in the waifu sense, they're pretty good characters. Maybe not the best the franchise has to offer, sure, and maybe a bit underused, but their individual arcs were great and FF was oddly deep and complex for what seemed like a comic relief.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Not long enough

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

But Josuke never actually killed anyone.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Do you think his dick has spikes?

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

I bet you can't go longer.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

is it friday yet

William Wood
William Wood

From part 8

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

post your taste then faggot

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

They were rocks.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

do you have any idea how painful that would be

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Gappy's a big guy.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Try me

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

They born as humans.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

If Stephen had a stand, what would've been a fitting name for it?

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Okay, racist.

Whatever you say.

Bend over~

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

He probably has the same taste as

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Depends. In part 5 Araki always makes a point about how despicable everyone Giorno kills is, so he'd be fine.

I say they're more likely to have nightmares about the friends they failed to save.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

citation needed

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Okay, I'm developing some really fucking weird fetish right now.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

NANI?

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

das it mane

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

You sure about that? Yagiyama was impersonating a dead guy, and it doesn't seem like consuming the fruit changes you into a rockman

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

[Little Girls]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Can you go longer?

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

[Giving Bad People Good Ideas]

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

already confirmed to be a mistranslation

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Nothing in this suggests they are born as regular humans.

In fact, based on the rock baby picture I'd be inclined to believe the opposite.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

I've only realized now the "prime" stage looks a bit like Wall Eyes

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Oh

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Heaven Ascension Foo Fighters.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

STOP THIS

Gavin King
Gavin King

You may be onto something user.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

You know, it actually could have a dick. It's got a crotch zipper.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

why the fuck is gold experience requiem's ASB voice so erotic?

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

My dick is diamonds thank you user

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

It is really long, but is the longest? I think not

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

Oh you my little meme

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Holy shit user, what if
what if the wall eyes are actually Mystery Man sleeping
what if he saw Josuke and started sleeping behind him
what if he is an elder rock man, like, 225 years old, so he makes a huge formation when he sleeps
shit

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

we can go longer

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

zipper dick

Would it hurt to be fucked by a zipper dick?

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

It is?

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

UHHHHH LONGER

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

JoJolion's ending is pretty much Asura's Wrath
f-fund it?

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Flashback man confirmed to be Wall Eyes

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

when your wife's son comes home

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

I shouldn't be feeling the feelings I'm feeling.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Keep fucking her

Teach that little shit who's boss.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

what button?
i forgot, havent read it in a while

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

This is the absolute best I can do, maximizing proportions and visual fidelity

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

A feeling so complicated

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

His stand will be Hall of the Mountain King

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

she is being succed into another dimension
she is reaching heaven guys

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAiXVaD6C5w
ITT

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Not Man on the Silver Mountain.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Hey Mikitaka I found your relative.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

the war against koichi and his army of manlets is only just beginning

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Anybody else though narancia was a girl at first?

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

The better question is, who didn't?

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

No

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

I didn't.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

I legit did, only noticed he was a guy when Mista called him "He" or "His" or whatever the fuck he called Narancia. Then I looked in the wiki and I was kinda let down because Narancia was best girl

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Because her VA is a woman.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

you know, you are right

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

When did it meet joushuu at the hospital?
inb4 dog beats damo
inb4 dog is main villain

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

VA? for what?

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Anybody else thought Okuyasu was a girl at first?

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

He means his ASB/EoH voice actor (VA) who is indeed a woman

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

Okuyasu is a manly man

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

yes and i still do

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

ah right, I forgot

are the games ever discussed here? I know that's /v/ shit but still it's /jojo/

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

You act like having little boys voiced by women is an uncommon thing.

Otherwise you get your 14 year protagonist sounding like a grown man.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

Okuyasu best girl.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Considering the voice actors from the games usually reprise their roles in the anime, they're pretty important.

Also most of the people who come to these threads are /v/ crossboards anyway, much as I hate to admit it.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

where

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

Someone was discussing Heaven~ Dio earlier in the thread.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

I first saw Narancia in ASB before I read VA, I legit said "oh, lemme try her out" my buddy laughed at me and told me the truth right there,

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

The super combo thing with both Dio and DIO is fucking cool yeah?

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Friendly reminder this is canon.

Yasuhofags BTFO

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

I hope the JJL Stone Ocean let's Araki do what he wants

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

reminds me of long Koichi

He may not be a girl but goddamn is he still one of the best girls out there

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

What makes you assume that?

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

wish I had someone that liked jojo in real life, I tried getting people into it but they would look at how many episode there were and decided it's too much or compare it to other shit like one piece or they think it's too "fabulous"

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

If I was your friend I would have lead you on until you got to that point in VA

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

It was.

It also made me wonder why they seemed to ignore his vampire powers in part 3.

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Rocks aren't people

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

All the Special Dio ones are cool.
Frozen Fingers, Frozen Time, Space Ripper Stingy Eyes
Father/son beatdown time
Dio & boiPucci makes KNIVES GO FASTER

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

Excellent user. More.

John Brown
John Brown

they pretty much ignored the ripple as well

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

America.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Now in doggy style

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Part 5 had the best supporting cast. They even rival part 4 supporting cast.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

DIO was physically weaker than Dio Brando. He can't do magic vampire things anymore.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

God damn, if you're going to be pussies, then maybe you need something more softer than Jojo.

Like moeshit.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

That's unconfirmed

William Smith
William Smith

ripple infused punches
but with GHOSTS

Boring.

I'm joking, but you know that's about all they would do with it.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Those don't seem long enough.

Christopher King
Christopher King

Giorno is 15 and sounds manlier than Narancia
Narancia is 17

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

Father/son beatdown time
DIO looks over like, what the fuck, then changes to acknowledgement for his son

good shit

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

god bless you user

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

They can share.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Some men just have high voices.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

for a long time I wondered why he never did Stingy eyes during the stopped time, but I figure it would be the same effect as throwing the knives, it would just stop after a point.

all the other tricks he had are useless now due to stand powers

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Vampires get stronger the more they eat. 100 years starving makes Dio physically weaker.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

yeah, you're right

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

Will Yasuho abd Karera share Gappy, or will Gappy and Yasuho share Karera?

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

tfw got my friend into jojo and he even bought ASB

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

They will shave Karera

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

/a/thread/141394639#p141394639

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Karera only has eyes for Sechan.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

If Araki could shove all that crazy shit and golden rectangles into a concept as boring as "spinning" I'm sure he could've made the ripple more interesting.

I wouldn't have minded more parts like 7 where one main character uses ripple and one uses stand powers, and they manage to beat their enemies by creatively using them together.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Honestly Part 7 is garbage

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Why have I done this?

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

yasuho and karera will get buried by the wall eyes and gappy will get the perfect waifu (without memories)

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

(You)

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

blocked

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Those legs doesn't look too long.

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

They are so long they went off-screen

Julian Long
Julian Long

The wall doesn't remove memories, it was done by flashback man.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

flashback man is a meme and he will not appear again

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

He will reappear next Jojolion.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Well you are also judging Araki retroactively. He came up with the spin after more than two decades of everyday writing experience.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Put some money down on it nigga

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

I bet my soul.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

「Good!」

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Maybe you should go back to r/anime and cry like all the other hamonfags.

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

We talk about Jojo games pretty often.
Mostly characters we want in future fighting ones.
Damo, Kira and Josefumi or bust.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

why does araki draw skinny twinks instead of ottermode twinks

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

not boypucci
One job user

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

LOL YO
Gays

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Now that part 4 is being animated they all feel the need to look better than the anime fags because they read the manga. they just have a superiority complex.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page