Oh boy, it's Wednesday

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Oh boy, it's Wednesday. Time for a new Konosuba episode.

;_;

All urls found in this thread:
http://skythewoodtl.com/g84/
http://skythewoodtl.com/g842/
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56831158
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55875071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=066mHmomcfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzEscb4Pcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMG7yl8AXHQ
https://my.mixtape.moe/jyzqmi.webm
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4593736/
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56810193
Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

only ten eps despite loads of content remaining
For what purpose.

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Best time of the week has come.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

It was just a quick ad for the LN. Apparently even the staff was surprised S2 was going to happen, or so I'm told.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

Kadokawa just wanted to cash in on the RPG battle harem bandwagon so they just got the cheapest studio they could find and gave them a shoestring budget for a quick buck, I don't think they wereexpecting it to be this successful

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

“She’s indeed beautiful, but she… said something about being a goddess.”

“If only she isn’t an Axis Cultist. And if she doesn’t say such weird things, I would have invited her…”

“She shouted out such weird things precisely because she’s an Axis Cultist.”

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Fair enough. Turns out the directing / editing was great.

And they were quick to announce a sequel too.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

“Megumin, another game! Let’s play another game! The rules said Explosion can only be used once per day, so I will win in the next game! …Hey, where are you going? Don’t run off after winning!”

So table flipping has been officially part of the rules of their board game this entire time.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Chuuni chess tournament arc when??

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

That would be the craziest tournament arc ever.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Megumin went up 3 levels after choking a couple of ducks, then another while farming. It must take a lot of experience after since she was only level 6 when she joined Kazuma and Aqua, and she's killed a lot of things.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

choking a couple of ducks
That almost sounds horribly lewd.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Maybe ducks are just that good.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Considering the euphemism choking chicken.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Crimson semen demons are inherently lewd.

That's a good point.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

“I-I know! I won’t misunderstand, so put on your clothes! And if you are doing that kind of thing, wash your hands before you sleep!”

Do you wash your hands?

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

“…Uh, uh, let’s chat.”
Why can't she be real?

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

I would lick Aqua's feet.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

“I think you should go and die… But I’m so surprised. When did everyone start to…”

Wow, fucking harsh, Eris.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

No Aqua this chapter
Fuck

At least Megumin was cute despite being the densest substance known to man

Luke Price
Luke Price

She showed up more in the spinoff than the mainstory this time.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Which version should I read?
http://skythewoodtl.com/g84/
http://skythewoodtl.com/g842/

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

So I guess the user from last week was behind the unnecessary edit version?

Mason Young
Mason Young

Probably some fag from Japan wanted to show them chess of shogi, but didn't remember all rules so he made up combination of those two. Later he got beaten by some little genius, so he flipped the table and made up a rule to not look like an ass.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

First one's same as always, second one's more naturalized english.

Go with whatever you prefer.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

“I don’t know what fireworks are used for in Kazuma-san’s country but… Here, summer fireworks are declarations of war against the insect swarms.”
Fucking Straya

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Australian gets sent to fantasy land
is unimpressed by all the "dangerous" monsters
"Was that 'goddess' just having a giggle?"
for two weeks he thinks he just got sent back to Australia

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

“Thanks to how unexpectedly popular and profitable this festival has been… The Axis cultists want the Goddess Aqua Thanksgiving Festival to be the only event next year.”
Aqua ruining things as usual

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

The Eris festival is apparently just a boring annual tradition at this point. Kazuma and the Axis Cult made this year's festival actually fun, so they've got a point.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Before Aigis could shout, I smashed the magic crystal I bought as I entered the room.
As the crystal shattered, a special seal was set on the entire room.
This wasn’t bought from Wiz’s Magic Tool Shop. It was a normal magic item that was actually useful.

Harsh. Even Kazuma bullies the lich-e.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

I'm going to lick Aqua's armpits, and you can't stop me.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

No sweat.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

There won't be when I'm done with them

Ian Long
Ian Long

That's the opposite of what I want.
I want them sweaty and salty but still smooth and soft

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Wouldn't it just be pure water anyway? Same with her tears and such.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

Even better, I can literally lick them for days.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Stay hydrated

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

this retard who keeps throwing out quotes from the LN like we can't just read it if we want to

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

This fucking volume
Is Aqua actually gonna raise a Kazuma flag for once? Too bad for her, Megumin has basically won at this point.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

just ten episodes

I feel ya brother.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Literally no sweat, just water.

I want to drink deeply directly from her tap

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

They're not like romantic or anything, are they? Aqua and Kazuma I mean. They just seem like friends.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Fugging her must be tricky since any lubricant would get purified to water, including her own

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

They're bickering siblings, too much alike in their scummyness.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

She was planning on walking Kazuma home gently, huh?

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

She'd chicken out at last moment

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Yeah, but it felt like some sort of character development was happening in chapter 3 which never happens with those two.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Kazuma will take literally any girl that confesses to him

The way things are being set up make an Aqua end plausible, especially considering she's pretty much the main girl

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

any girl that confesses to him

That'll happen when pigs fly right? Although considering the world they live in that might actually be possible.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

Why Aqua doesn't wear any pantsu?

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Filthy anime secondary here. So Megumin confessed to Kazuma and he accepted, but Darkness is trying to get in between them while Megumin is arrested? Why would she try that on her friend?

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Why is this the cutest thing ever?

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

assuming

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

She hasn't really confessed, she just keeps hinting at it heavily. Whenever Kazuma blows his chance with either of them he usually goes "I don't really like her anyway."

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

Megumin hasn't actually confessed yet, which is really pissing Kazuma off.

Darkness also admits it's pretty shitty of her to take advantage of Megumin's absence, but that's how it turned out.

Yeah. Any thoughts on if I should keep it up, or is the regular version good enough for everyone?

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

No, Megumin is waffling about. Darkness is also waffling about. Both have done it enough to start a waffle house.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Darkness is a degenerate, NTR would be something she'd be into.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Will this be her final form?

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Darkness got pretty close this chapter, but Kazuma panicked and fucked it all up.

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

Darkness kissed him on the cheek after he spent 2 billion eris on her. Kazuma made the right move to dump that worthless cow. Putting any more effort on her would be a sunk cost, that ship is never leaving the harbor.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

“You. What do you take me for? I can learn too. You people who get carried away would definitely fall during the fight… My vast wisdom has see through it all— Pride precedes a fall.”

Damegami!?

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

2 billions in what?

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

A currency equivalent to the Japanese yen.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

HOLY SHIT KAZUMA JUST PIN MEGUMIN DOWN AND FUCK HER BRAINS OUT SHE'S LITERALLY ASKING FOR IT!

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Not until that godawful hair is fixed. If you can't edit hair properly then leave the fucking hat on.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

She was absolutely willing to give her virginity to him. He just fucks up constantly with Darkness. This time he went too fast.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

You're turning the knife, just stop ;_;

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Yeah and then next time he'll go too slow, and the time after that he'll do everything just right and get cockblocked at the end.

It's never going to happen, he shouldn't even bother with that waste of space.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

Harem end when?

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Pride precedes a fall.
Aquaaaaa. And you made so much progress.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

How convenient.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

And everyone speaks Japanese but they have a written language that is a substitution cipher to the English language.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Because of his retarded luck stat he'll be unwittingly playing the long game with all the girls for Harem end. He'll be stuck in blue ball territory until he gets Aqua to catch up on Kazuma points.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

They don't speak Jap. In the first episode Kazuma complains about not knowing the language and Aqua just uploads it into his brain, there was a whole skit about it. They speak their own fantasy language it just sounds like Japanese for the viewer's convenience.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

They might not be speaking Japanese. Kazuma asked Aqua if he would be able to understand their language and the people sent by her are all known to have weird names.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

I guess motherhood changed her

James Adams
James Adams

Why did Kazuma grow into a manlet?

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

Oh yeah I forgot about that, but
weird names
Dust
Ford
Chris
Iris
Claire
Keith
Taylor
etc
I'm guessing they all speak English.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Any thoughts on if I should keep it up, or is the regular version good enough for everyone?
Asking this again because I'm actually curious if enough people care about flow for me to bother with practically rewriting the entire script.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Would you drink her piss?

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

On one hand I feel like it's pointless as it would just be pure water, but on the other hand she has to squat over your face to do it.
So I guess so, like I may as well drink the water while I get a good view and not waste perfectly good water.

I really hate it when in a movie they turn the taps on in the bathroom and stare into the mirror or something. Stop wasting water, you cunts.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

I've grown attached to the usual versions. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

I prefer the original.

When it gets localized too much it feels like things get lost in translation sometimes.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

The second one flows better. The first one feels cluncky.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

What if she just handed it to you in a bottle or something

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Then it's just fucking water isn't it.

All pure water could potentially be Aqua's piss. Schrodinger's PISS.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

uh oh, are the editors having an argument?

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

Absolutely.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Will they play it safe and have 13 eps for the next season or will they risk 26?

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

Anyone can find better reference chart for Megumin?

I need information about Her height for science purpose.

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Nah, an user joined last week saying he'd help with the grammar. I guess he just went all the way and rewrote the entire thing in more natural-sounding english.

They probably just released two versions so it didn't seem completely out of nowhere, though calling the other one "unnecessary edited" seems kinda rude.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Oh good. Always thought an editor would really help the fanfic.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

I want to fuck Rick

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Version 1 (the "normal version" we have been getting each week)
I heard Darkness on the other side of the door again.
“Kazuma. It’s about time you come out! There are only Chris and I here. No police, no people from Undine family. Come. Your boss may end up very badly. Is this really okay for you?”
I merely said.
“Please yourself.”
“You traitor! Hey, Darkness, untie my rope! I will help you get Assistant-kun out!”
“Yo-You two are really…!”

Version 2 (The new editor who was an user in these threads)
I heard Darkness from the other side of the door again.
“It’s about time you came out, Kazuma! Chris and I are the only ones here. There’s no police, or anyone from the Undine family. So get out of there, or else your boss might really get it. Are you okay with letting that happen?”
My response was simple:
“Do as you please.”
“You traitor! Hey, Darkness, untie my rope! I’ll help you get Assistant-kun out of there!”
“Y-You two are just…!”

Here's a comparison where I thought the difference can be clearly seen. While the "normal" version is servicable English, there are some unclear parts or just plain confusing. Like when Kazuma said "please yourself" I didn't know if he was telling her to go fuck herself, or do what she wanted.

The second version, which was translated by an user who volunteered, is clearly edited by a native English speaker. It actually seems around the level you would get from a professional translation in my opinion. The general flow of the English fits better.

And yeah, the "Unnecessary edit" does sound a tad mean-spirited doesn't it.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

So anybody know if this is going to be translated after Explosion volume 3 is done?

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

So if making it more readable is unnecessary, what is necessary?

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

Damn I never realized it before but Eris has a nice ass.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

How can a lich be so thick?

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

dem spoilers
Oh come on, there's some sort of romance thing in this too? I like the anime because there is no hint of romance in it. Its all comfy and everyone has their own goal and reason for defeating the demon king.

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

It's the party being as incompetent at romance as they are in everything else.

It's pretty cute actually, and still really comfy.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

She already confessed back in Vol 5, she only started avoiding the issue after Kazuma asked to repeat what she said.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

She gave me a rarely seen smile.

“Yes. This is all Kazuma’s credit. Look, Kazuma. The children of Axis Cult are smiling so happily.”

She admitted frankly, unlike her usual self—

“Kazuma. Kazuma. I feel hosting this festival is great. Thank you for helping Axis Cult.”

—And smiled innocently.

My heart can't take this.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Never, Kazuma doesn't have the balls.

He's cool, but he's a beta when it comes down to being serious with the girls.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Kazuma could have fucked both Megumin and Darkness if he weren't so beta

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

It's not like a typical "harem show" type of romance, it's pretty much in the background, and there's not really any of those cliche moments.

Only really starts up when they visit Megumin's village. And doesn't really take over the story in any way.

So chill the fuck out, it's not bad at all.

Also
everyone has their own goal and reason for defeating the demon king.
You're joking right? That's the last thing on anybody's priority list.

Aside from Megumin who wants to take his place.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

What are everyone's goals or reasons for wanting to defeat the demon king? As I remember it, Aqua wanted to go back home, and Kazuma just wanted to live in a fantasy world, but was promised a wish if he succeeded. The other two just want to adventure. That's as basic as you can get.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

I can't blame Kazuma for not wanting to go after the Demon King. He is rich as fuck and lives in a mansion why would he want to risk his life when he could live confortably?

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

I like the anime because there is no hint of romance in it.
Did you even watch the anime or did you expect the harem hijinks with Darkness in the shower and Megumin in the toilet to not go anywhere? This is also a love comedy among all the stuff it does, though it's not the main focus aside from certain chapters.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

I'd rather him be a beta than not have the glorious as fuck "your abs are really well-defined!" moment.

Only people who like him explicitly are Megumin and Darkness. Eris and him have a nice kinship going, but no clear attraction as of yet (aside from him asking her out, and jokingly saying they should get married).

Aqua is, well Aqua. And Yunyun is implied to have a crush on him.

But yeah, it's not really a harem series at all, there's no walking in on people naked and tsundere screeches or anything along those lines. More like they get naked in front of each other, and don't give a shit about it.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Darkness wants to stop the Demon King because she has an obligation as a noble and being the royal family's "Sword". Megumin wants to kill the Demon King because she wants to take his place (like how the current Demon King had done to the previous one), so that she can conquer the world.

Have you even read the series? Their motivations are pretty plainly stated.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Yunyun is implied to have a crush on him.
Yunyun is the easiest girl though. Anyone that gave her just a bit attention would be good enough for her.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Why is this allowed?
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56831158

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Considering that reply was to an animeonlyfag who was surprised about the romance, his statement was correct, the anime never stated anyone's goal aside from Aqua and Kazuma.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Exactly, which is why volume 9 better not fuck things up for me.

Seriously, all Kazuma has to do is say "I can be your friend!", and she'll be on his dick in seconds.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

In the anime. Darkness just says it's her duty as a knight to get captured. Megumin wants to blow him up to prove she can. That's pretty typical.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

those yunyuns
I feel kind of bad for Megumin knowing she's hopelessly outclassed as a woman in such a critical way.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

please respond ;_;

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

True, my bad then. I kind of just assume everyone in these threads read the light novel since it mainly consists of discussion for the newest chapter (either that or everyone talking about how they want to fuck X girl).

Yunyun is best girl, and deserves some fucking screen time already. Explosion wasn't enough for me.

If volume 9 is another bait and switch, I'm going to be pretty fucking sad.

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

If volume 9 is another bait and switch, I'm going to be pretty fucking sad.
Prepare to be sad. Megumin will always steal Yunyun's spotlight

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55875071

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

probably

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

It's okay, that moment with Megumin at the end of volume 8 is just a lead in for volume 9 right? It's still going to be mainly a Yunyun volume and not just a Megumin volume in disguise again right?

The author is going to fuck us again isn't she?

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

/c/thread/2630147#p2632362

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

I want this to be encouraged.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Until they put out some numbers, they re's not much to go on other than "loli"

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

What is Volume 9 supposed to be about, Yunyun? And when is it coming out?

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

I need something more than my dick needs.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Okay, fine.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Piss off

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

You seem upset. Have you considered joining the Cult of Eris? It will do wonders for your spiritual contentment.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Typical buttmad spork chink.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Begone you fake god.

John Edwards
John Edwards

Personally, I really like your version more than the standard one.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

anime only fag here.

I just finished watching this thing as of late, I liked it a lot so I might get into the LN as well.

I will be hype for season 2

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

No plot details, but the assumption is that it is going to be a Yunyun volume since every illustration associated with it has Yunyun, the character at the end of volume 8 saying "coming soon" was Yunyun, and the volume is being packed with the OVA focused on her.

But yeah, hopes are high, but it wouldn't be the first time we would be tricked. Should be coming out in June last I checked, most likely because they needed time to make the OVA (the author is usually really good at releasing at a consistent schedule)..

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Sorry for the super late reply, but I liked your version far more than the other one.

As a native English speaker it was hard to read the normal version. The way the characters spoke didn't feel natural at all.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

I like it enough I'd prefer yours enough to be my archival version until Yen Press stops after vol 1

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Oh yeah user, your version makes this chapter enjoyable.

Sorry to say but the last couple chapters really lack editing, your might be the first chapter that I enjoy in this volume.

Any chance you'll edit the past chapter of this volume too?

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

So has Yunyun just been going solo the entire time, or does she have a party off screen?

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Yen Press doesn't drop things, but they haven't even picked up Konosuba.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Seems like she helps out random parties from time to time if Explosion volume 3 is any indication.

But I'm hoping she joins Kazuma's party in volume 9, since the party is lacking a proper offensive mage and all that.

Congrats, just look up the fanfic if you want to start reading the LN.

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

best girl, no questions asked

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

since the party is lacking a proper sane member

Might as well throw Chris in there too.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

It's OK, Kazuma is a closet lolicon anyway.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

they knew

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll keep on going with the alternate versions then.

I intend to redo everything at some point.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

What are you saying about Megumin?

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

The pleasure of not being a lolicon.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Best ship.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

they expected it to tank. they gave it the Deen b-team, and b-list or n00b VAs, booked the min 10 episodes and prayed they didn't loose too much money. Its success stunned everyone involved.

Had they booked 12 eps they could have adapted all the content they skipped and we could have rolled into a season 2 without any continuity issues.

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

Those legs look funky.

John Lopez
John Lopez

Megumin is very sexy.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Did he go back there?

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

He's a regular costumer.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

animeFag here how many novels of konosuba are we at now?

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Anime stopped at the end of volume 2.
"Fanfic" is in volume 8
9 will be released soon in nihon

David Cooper
David Cooper

Sure did but it would be better if it was decided by the Eris's followers instead. Her decision was still too rushed and unexpected.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

wait actually fanfic or a translation group name?

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Reading 'fanfic'
Thinks anyone will bother uploading unnecessary edits.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Its totally not just the real LN that Sky had to officially take down with (fanfic) added to trick DMCA or anything

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

That she is a little girl

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Considering Kazuma and Chris have pretty similar builds that would probably not be a good idea.

David Richardson
David Richardson

same build
Not true. Chris has super goddess womb, a skill Kazuma can't learn but is eager to utilize.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Yeahhh totally not the same story! Nope, not at all. Just OC here.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

oh ok i understand now

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Good.

Carson White
Carson White

Kazuma could focus on other skill trees, like cooking.

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

finally understands the point of the "fanfic"

here's a megumin for you; I'm all out of slowpokes.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

He does dabble. Kazuma plans to live a life of comfort after all.

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

thanks i am pretty autistic some times

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Forget the legs, Megumin has manface there.

Yeah they are just slow as shit. If they start publishing it next year, we'll have to wait until 2021 to reach this stage.

She seem to be hanging out with Vanir.

Then for some reason, Yunyun suddenly went over and pestered Vanir to go back and watch the shop.

Based Vanir cucking scumzuma.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

I really thought her reactions were genuine and well executed. Great choice of VA. Any chance that there's a version of this with sound?

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

That she's a sexy little girl.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

I agree, I like Megumin and she is my favorite, but Aqua is a solid second. Love her interactions with everyone.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Good show on the person who rewrote that fanfic chapter.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Wasn’t I already on the Megumin route?

At least he is aware

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Now you've done it. It's bakuretsu time, mother fuckers.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Yeah, in my pants.
Loliloli hunters.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Novel 7 hasn't been as good as the previous ones.

Is there a novelfag that can confirm vol.8 is better?

Lucas White
Lucas White

Darkness volume
What did you expect

John Evans
John Evans

literally the comfiest ED

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Oops, I meant Novel 8 hasn't been as good as the previous 7.

Is vol.9 any decent?

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

Volume 9 isn't out yet.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

I'm from the future and I can confirm it's good.

It's a Megumin volume, by the way.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Which one?

Nathan James
Nathan James

It's such a generic story yet I find it so entertaining

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

I've been enjoying 8 a lot. Only thing is I was expecting to see more Aqua, but Megumin is good too.

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

It's Kazuma. Kazuma is actually a well balanced protagonist you can actually like. It's honestly hard to find a protagonist in LNs that's as enjoyable as him.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

This. I hate those boring MCs with no personality that you're supposed to insert yourself into (lewd).

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

I agree 10/10 megumin ver best ver

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

Sup Forums sings 11/10

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

Yes please

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Mondaiji had a better budget
They had their own DEEN
S2 never
Konosuba gets it's second season
Kekkisim forte.

Cooper James
Cooper James

Such mixed responses. I won't read the UNNECESSARILY EDITED *spit* version because I'm a faggot and a weeaboo but looks like you've got fans.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Konosuba is so comfy

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

*spit*
Get back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

Just what it looked like to me when I read it. Sorry, I'll go back to gaia now.

William Price
William Price

this
I did not expect it to be so comfy

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Vol 8 is great. It's on the same level as 5

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Easily my most anticipated thing every week. I'm grinning the whole way through with a few genuine chuckles along the way.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

i just started watching it so it is a new episode for me! HAHA

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

When is volume 9 coming out?

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

I didn't really watch anything last season
Just picked up this show yesterday and watched through it super quick
Never read any light novels before
Think I'm going to for this though

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

So far, the only people who like Kazuma romantically are Darkness and Megumin like what this guy said. Aqua treats him like a little brother and Eris is currently his best fembro/confidant. Eris officially joining the Kazumabowl when?

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Eris seems to actually be as dumb as Aqua. Or at least on the dumber side. She gets confused really easily.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

I usually hate them but Konosuba is even more amazing as a LN because the comedy works better with certain elements ommited from the scene. The punchline is stronger and flows more naturally.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

yfw this is the first night

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

I liked it a lot better, please do continue!

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

Chris turned into Neptune

Brody White
Brody White

WAHHHHHH KAZUMA STOLE CHRISCHRIS' PUDDING

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Might be the editing m8. Haven't enjoyed the past few chapter either, but the latest chapter was great.

Really shows the importance of good editor isn't it?

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

It was a great improvement user. The edit mad the story way more enjoyable, thanks for the good work.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Setting is basically The Daily Lives of Dumb Goddesses
So that's why Fantasy Straya is so fucked.
I wonder what it would take for them to start wanting the Kazumastick.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

The more I read Megumin spin-off, I become more concerned that she is Kazuma genderbend (and could be worse jerk), and the author really hinting that both of them will be together.
Also I want to comfort Yunyun so much everytime she bullied

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

I doubt their primitive brains can feel love, even lust.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

WHERE, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OVA!

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

I couldn't start because I didn't think my heart could take the Yunyun bullying

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

I just came here to say that Aqua is best

Carter King
Carter King

While Megumin is a scumbag, she's a different type of scumbag than Kazuma is. Kazuma is more of a pragmatist who values his own wellbeing over others, but when pushed will do something not for his own benefit.

Megumin is a scumbag that is more about messing with others than anything really. She tends to do shit just because it seems fun, or matches the eccentric tastes of her race.

If you want a true gendergent Kazuma then you need to be looking at Aqua. They've got each others personalities nailed down to a strange extent, and their inner narratives are remarkably similar in the way their train of thought goes.

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

anybody have any wallpapers of the backgrounds from Konosuba? I saw one a while ago but can't find it, all I can find are megumin wallpapers.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Kazuma's more honest. He doesn't try to scam people and wanted to give back the mansion since it was their fault it was haunted.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

“You bitch!”

It's good to see how great aqua and kazuma get along even at the beginning.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

This, I like cheeky MCs, he reminds me a bit of Kyon in the sense he can be smart and call the girls on their antics.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

So going by the spinoff, Megumin would actually be riding this carriage, wouldn't she?

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Yes. I like how the author incorporated the spin off into the main series. It makes reading the spinoff even more enjoyable just seeing how everything clicks in.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

That's a cute detail.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

Basically Megumin is a trickster and a swindler while Kazuma is more of a rude pragmatist.

Out of the two, Kazuma is probably more reliable and trustworthy. He's an ass, but he will never actually be out to get you until you try to pull shit with him.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

So good.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

I want webums of aqua screaming/crying her voice is hilarious and cute

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Breast size is below grading.

This fucking armor. I expect great things to happen to anyone who wears it.

Owen Green
Owen Green

He's a nice balance between a perv and a wuss. Usually looks out for himself, but is willing to charge in like a reluctant hero when necessary.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

DEEN

they only had enough budget for like 7 episodes anyways

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Aqua's VA is great.

James Long
James Long

first hear her as Akame ga Kill
little to no emoting, don't care for her at all

she's cast as Miia the snek and I despair
her acting is really full of energy and a great fit

realise this Aqua girl is her
her amazing blubbering and squealing makes the show what it is

Is Amamiya Sora the rising star of seiyuu?

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

made her pop out a tad more just because she makes me feel like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

She's been great since 2014.
The new one on the rise is Megumin's VA

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

t. Sony employees

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

virgins forever

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

That's amazing.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

lewd

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Looks like Chitanda here.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

Curious about napalm

This is both cute and lewd. OTP

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Is succubus-chan kill?

James Anderson
James Anderson

succubutt escaped and she was in the last episode along all the other succubus

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Does she look a bit like Megumin on purpose?

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

it's just their limited ability at making characters that look significantly different

Owen James
Owen James

Well, apparently you can customize the succubus to your desires, maybe he asked for an inexperienced white haired megumin succubus

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

The customization is of the dream, not the succy's body. If I recall he asked for a busty nee-san type or something which is why he thought it was Lalatina.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

Nah, he asked for a domineering onee chan situation which is why he kinda went along with Darkness for so long.

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

It's not the succubus that changes. She only makes him dream. Kazuma mentioned has asked for an older woman that time.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

No no.
The succubus influence their clients dreams, and extract "mana" in the process.
The client is asleep, so it doesn't matter what the succubus looks like.

They just gave Kazuma's job to the new girl.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Poor new girl, the hardest job in town.

I really like the idea that all the men really get super motivated when it comes to protecting the succubi.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

mana

You mean vitality. Life-essence. Hundreds of thousands of potential human beans swimming in a milky cream.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Would let her suck my mana desu

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

We need more succubus-chan, she didn't have enough screen time

James Fisher
James Fisher

Kazuma protected that smile.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Volume 8 has been pretty boring so far, honestly.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Ay

bestest fanversion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=066mHmomcfw

Sup Forums version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzEscb4Pcw

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

This video contains content from columbia. It is not available in your country.
The fuck is this

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

It doesn't matter, Darkness and Aqua sing it better anyway.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

that Sup Forums sings is really good

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

In what a shithole do you live?
Okay ...anyway proxytube is your friend

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

USA

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Megumin did 9/11

Julian White
Julian White

I just want to see Komekko animated.

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

tfw you won't have a comfy Sup Forums meeting indawoods
tfw you won't sing Chiisana Boukensha with everyone

Why even live?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMG7yl8AXHQ

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Chiisana Boukensha

I still want Kazuma Blues. Did that ever get released?

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

implying Sup Forums would ever go outdoors let alone innawoods

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

Why doesn't Aqua wear panties?

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

I know I know. I am mainly a /tg/ + little /sg/ and /out/ guy.

But a man can dream

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Yeah did it ever got released? Can''t find it on nyaa

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

She does wear panties, but they are invisible.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

she does but only those pure of heart can see them.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

looking at Aqua
being pure of heart
you can only choose one

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

and in turn

all succubi love Vanier? who isnt really interested in romance

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

I hope they don't give season 2 a budget. I've conditioned myself to like the QUALITY and a good looking anime would be weird to me.

I had so much trouble watching season 2 of Yahari after how awful season 1 looked. None of the characters were the same to me.

John Ward
John Ward

I hope they don't give season 2 a budget.
You're a terrible person.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

No, Vanir is the boss of the succubi.

His real form is his mask but in Hell, his home world and birthplace, his form is actually the Queen of Succubi.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

/a/ sings

We need to do karaoke nights I fucking swear

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

That's some good singing Sup Forums

Michael White
Michael White

Man after not watching any anime for 4 months while I was stuck on mobile internet while I waited for fibre to be installed, this might have set too high a bar to have watched first. Were there any other anime I missed that are as fun as this? I watched the whole thing in one setting.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

No

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Being EOP fucking sucks.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Then it won't have enough episodes again.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

/k/ does a live /k/ sings with a serbian song
it comes out perfectly
I feel like a failure for not being able to sing anything but a few German folk songs.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

I would prefer it to get Rakugo's treatment instead. Looking at Konosuba after watching any other shows in that season often hurts my eyes.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

SOMEONE PLEASE SHOP HAND PRINTS INTO THIS

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

wait am I supposed to read the fanfic?

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

I want to lick the water right off her ass.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Going by Vanir's spinoff, solo.

She goes around saving lowbies in hopes of making friends, but her spells are too strong for the low level monsters nearby and combined with the fact that she's from the Crimson Magic tribe, many are afraid of her.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

She sold her panties to pay off some debt.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Every seiyuu seems to have that "no emoting" voice
Maybe it's easy to do

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

I want to explode inside of Megumin and take responsibility

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

The doujins too.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Sometimes her voice reminds me of Cartman's BR dub when she is screaming and crying lol

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

That's too sad.

It's so saddening reading about her life. Her stares of anticipation at possible companions looking at the recruitment poster scares them and she's too afraid to talk to anyone.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

To think I had this one on the back of my backlog thinking it was your average RPG setting anime, just how wrong I was, what a fantastic show.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

She should start praying to Eris.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Why doesn't everyone go the Darkness route?

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Because Aqua is probably the better deity to pray to. Seriously, Axis Cult seems way better than any religion in the real world. Live and let live, do what the hell you want.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Eris will descend into an avatar in the mortal world to befriend you.

Aqua will ask to borrow money from you.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

https://my.mixtape.moe/jyzqmi.webm

I couldn't upload this to Sup Forums because for some reason the converter that works with subtitles ends up with a filesize 8 times bigger than the other one. If I made it smaller, the video quality goes to shit. I must be doing something wrong.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

Axis cult doesn't ask much as a religion. Eris cult is boring. Also Aqua does more for her followers in strange ways.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

Still based user this is just what I needed to hear

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Megumin's face changes every shot. What does it mean?

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

mondaiji was better too

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

Waifu of the decade.

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

I like Megumin's hat

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

death grips cover when?

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

That's actually true in an odd way. Eris' religion is very hands off. The fact that their traditions like the festival and such are done to gain favor, but don't actually do anything (according to the Goddess herself), goes to show that.

Aqua on the other hand is apparently pretty direct with her cult. The Arch Priest in charge of the cult directly heard her when she was first having trouble in Axel. And, dumb as they may be, they do apparently have a degree of protection against monsters and demons better than an Eris cultist. If only because they want to avoid the cult.

Joseph James
Joseph James

God. Suffering Aqua is just so cute.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

So what you're saying is that Aqua is da bes goddos.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Plus Eris doesn't actually make her followers luckier. At least being in Axis, you get exactly what's on the box.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Aqua is similar to Kazuma but a lot dumber, so she doesn't get away with things as well, but more powerful. Using divine blessings to give herself luck is something Kazuma would do, but he wouldn't get caught and admit it openly like Aqua does.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

Aqua is basically what Kazuma would've ended up like if at the start he got a functioning cheat skill.

Getting saddled with another mouth to feed and having to spend a few weeks just trying to live day-to-day did a lot to temper out Kazuma's ego.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

I forgot where I got this but it looked interesting so I took it.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Now that you mention it if he got a cheat he'd most likely be as cocky as Rance

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Rance took a step up in cockiness when he fucked a Princess and not only did he get away with it but she fell in love and wanted to marry him.

Sure he doesn't want to marry her but it was a big ego boost

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

but you have like three harem shits like that all the fucking seasons...

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

No, she kissed him on the cheek for helping defeat the Kowloon Hydra, after he fucked up repaying the 2 billion. She explicitly said she'd have to repay him for the 2 billion later.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

I think Megumin is a very similar to Aqua and the other Axis cultists since she goes with a lot of their schemes. Aqua also went with Megumin to keep blowing up the castle after being told not to.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Vietnam episode
it ain't me starts playing

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

I think Sup Forums going innawoods isn't too far-fetched. It's the place with the lowest chance to meet other people (besides your own room) after all.

Noah King
Noah King

I thought Rance stopped being cocky in recent Rance games though when he found out he couldn't protect his women 24/7 since one of his loli waifus got raped, one finally succumbed to her body's poison, one had to die because her life was tied to a snake god, one waifu got mindbroken after a gangbang raping from other devils and forced to give birth over and over again, etc

Like Rance has been experiencing more unhappy situations lately and it is probably gonna get worst before the final boss the Whale unless the Whale ends up being falling asleep forever by that Super Convenient Plot Device AliceSoft carries around aka that Loli Non-Human whose main ability is putting others to sleep and the effect is so strong it could even affect the Whale God.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Reminder that Eris is the best girl

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

After shindol treatment

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Megumin best girl.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

10/10 the best #1 best girl she's just the best the best girl

Jason White
Jason White

If you think about it, Megumin would have been a kick-ass military asset in Vietnam. Not a game-changer, since I'm pretty sure a B52 has her beat, but still awesome to have attached to a unit.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Does she need line of sight to hit something?

A sniper would take her head off before she got to finish a single chuuni incantation

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Videogame loginc doesn't work here.
I highly doubt an sniper could take her out 1 km away in 15 seconds of chuuni incantation.

Charles Young
Charles Young

Just attach her instead of a bomb and you've got some serious payload on a single bomber.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

I want to marry Megumin!

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

EEEXPLOOSSIIOO--
Blows up half of vietnam

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Megu would have prevented America from using biological warfare.

The tree killers we sprayed ended up fucking everybody, including our own soldiers, and not just trees.

At least Megu would make sure there are no more trees left without any danger of biological or chemical contamination afterwards.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Megu still can't do a bigger explosion than Wiz without any help, though.

Meanwhile, Wiz can do explosion without collapsing afterwards.

This means Wiz is capable of Carpet Bombing.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

Wiz is also a superiour waifu and best girl, of course.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

I highly doubt she's capable of carpet bombing though. Just multiple massive explosions.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

But if you attach a Megumin, Kazuma, and Aqua to the bomber you can also do multiple explosions.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Kazuma's luck stops direct AA hits
Aqua is used as a manapool
Megumin and Wiz are the equivalent of multiple MOABs each
I want this to be real.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Still not funny

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

But that's wrong, It's 'Some Folks Are Born'

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

For you

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Maybe if she was still flat. It's not Megumin with chest tumors.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Megumax is Saki reborn into fantasy australia.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

mc needs to be alpha for harem end

is that you sacredus?

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

doesn't megumin actually have breasts? I recall kazuma remarking about them while he was piggybacking her.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

He's just teasing cause he wants her to let him feel her up.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

that part where she stops crying to glare and then then starts crying again
priceless

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

They're at least B.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

reason for defeating the demon king.
Only Aqua actually has an incentive at this point, Kazuma just wants to chill.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

airing threads would reach bump limit withing three hours
current threads persist for days with pity-bump discussion
Christ, what went wrong? At this rate, season 2 will already be forgotten by most when it finally airs.

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Not exactly anything to discuss. When the OVA comes in a couple months we'll have a couple weeks of goodness.

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

This is a good thing. Fuck generals and the cancer they bring to all boards.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Where's this from then, google doesn't seem to like webms

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

That's all of Sup Forums. It's not that fast for being one of the bigger boards. There will be some activity when new fanfic comes out.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Konosuba preview back in 2015. Only chinese subs I guess.
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4593736/

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

implying
She can probably use Meteor Swarm or some shit.
Or epic spells, she's a fugging lich.

James Perez
James Perez

No. Still cocky.

Just beginning to value others more

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

It's probably purified lukewarm water anyways.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

If Aqua purifies liquids, how does she get drunk? If it's just her fingertips, she's unbelievably clumsy.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

I would drink Megumin's piss.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

aldnoah zero. Literally episode 1

They will reach bump limit when the show is airing again, no need to force it and become an annoying fanbase

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

Well, apart from a few short threads here and there, there's really only one thread a week when a new chapter gets done. That seems normal.

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

She isn't completely washboard, but it's not really noticable too.

Also, at which volume that Kazuma tease about her chest

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

OVA comes in a couple months
It comes out next month, no?
She just pretends to get intoxicated, to fit in. Remember her quote to Kazuma, "Because I want...to fit...in"? Being a Goddess is hard.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

one of the mid ones I think, not 100% sure

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

It's something Megumin mentions in her letters to home.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

livin the dream

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

It looks like it changes to fit the joke. She got drunk enough to upchuck and drinks wine when she's alone.

If they ever go in depth, it'll probably be something like it takes time to purify a bottle completely. She came up with the way to drink crab juice too.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

aldnoah zero. Literally episode 1
Never watched it oh well.

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Do you think Kazuma can do shit while paused or is everything just frozen?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Is he the one who pauses everything? I suppose he can't really do anything anyway, he was frozen there with Aqua when it happened.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

As far as a JRPG is concerned that's literally the scene where you finish watching the news in Pokemon and your mom tells you that a little shit was looking for you, press start to enter game.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

He actually mention it before, but I forgot at which volume, either vol 1 when they bombed the castle or vol 2

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

I must have missed it. I read the whole thing all the way through. I couldn't put it down.

Something I have been wondering since volume 6, do the Japanese ever get together and talk about the good old days?

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

What Japanese? You mean the ones in their world?
I'm sort of under the impression there aren't that many of them seeing as the only legendary swordsman is that one nip
Probably has to do with the time difference, I forget the exact conversion rate but Heaven's time is a lot slower than both Earth and JRPG time, Aqua is like 16 years old but is over 12k years old according to the conversion rate.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

Yeah. In the palace I remember Kazuma was talking about how there were all sorts of heroes with dark hair and strange names, no doubt other people like Mitsurugi.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Ethanol is pure.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Vol 1. After exploding undead army Beldia summoned.
Hearing me say that, Megumin hugged on to me with her heart at ease.
And of course, I felt something soft on my back...
Something... soft...?
... She was pressing her chest onto my back, but I didn't feel sensation like that...
... Well, it's expected of a loli.
"Crimson magic clans have high intelligence." Megumin suddenly said.
"... Want me to guess what Kazuma is thinking about?"
"... I am thinking that Megumin's breasts are bigger than they looks."
It was obvious I didn't mean it, which caused Megumin to attempt to strangle me.

John Richardson
John Richardson

which caused Megumin to attempt to strangle me

I'm surprised Kazuma got out of that, Megumin must've gone easy on him without using the hand of explosion.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

As fun as the show was, I think the best part was watching it with Sup Forums.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Where's the rest of these anyway
Anyone able to dump them?

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

fucking ending

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

What does Sup Forums look forward to being animated in season 2? It probably going to be vol. 3&4 maybe 5

James Bennett
James Bennett

There's no way they'll cover 5. They already cut out a lot of things for the first season.
I look forward to Yunyun most of all, but I wonder how they'll do Vanir with how much they skipped.

David Kelly
David Kelly

B52

B52 was a joke.

William Cook
William Cook

Always

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

No you idiot.
It's "Fortunate offspring"

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

I found that I missed an episode and I got to watch it today
I was confused by the plot and I found out that I actually missed two episodes

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

How?

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

How even, are you a baka?

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

The opening was the same as one of the other openings so I figured I already saw the episode.
I don't know how I missed two episodes.

I was really confused about lich tits being a character.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

No you didn't miss an episode. They just skipped her introduction. They do the same with Dust and Co. and Keele's Dungeon.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Big Fat Lich Tats is best girl

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

That confused me as well, do they actually show how they met properly in the fanfic?

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Yes. Unlike the anime, the 'fanfic' wasn't condensed and cut to fit some of the content into only 10 episodes.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

The anime skipped a great deal of things. Their first meeting with Wiz has been covered in a drama cd.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

b list VAs

The only one was really Megumin's though. She's seems to be getting more roles though.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

After that god tier Megumin performance you'd expect so

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Probably at the capital, but kazuma is forever based in axel so he doesn't really have the chance to chat with them.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

He also has bad reputation so they probably wouldn't want to chat with him.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

At this rate, season 2 will already be forgotten by most when it finally airs.

Good fucking riddance, Yahari S2 was a fucking tragedy.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

I got into Konosuba after fapping like hell to Megumin, but now I want to rape and breed Aqua. Is this normal?

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

A bit late on this, but please, please do. I'm animeonly and just started on the novels.
Having a translation is better than having none, I suppose, but I'm finding it really quite jarring to read the colorful anime cast's voices as though they're robots.
Knowing that I'll be reading an edited version eventually is giving me something to look forward to, and I honestly don't know if I'd read all of it otherwise. Cheers.

I intend to redo everything at some point.
You'd be my hero if you did, for whatever it's worth.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Loved this show. I don't know why I enjoy crummy MCs dealing with crummy heroines.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Any reason why you are not doing it yourself?

Juan Young
Juan Young

She's pretty retarded and can't discern alcohols anyway as shown in multiple occasions. Being drunk is probably placebo.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Because I can't read a single lick of jap, sir.
That's a moot point anyway because it would divide my attention from other things like my job and the results would be mediocre at best and please no-one.

Also I have no editing experience.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

stop user, I don't want a piss fetish

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

Implying that I don't have a job.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

implying i was implying you didn't have a job.
Call the spoiler tags a sort of leftover from my hikki days at /jp/.

Impressive stuff, though, maintaining a job, translation projects, and your sanity all at once. Not something I could take, personally.

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

MeguMINE

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

What is going on here

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

faggot

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Buried explosions?

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

It's Megumin pissing in a glass bottle.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

How do you not already with Aqua, it's all the best parts of the piss fetish without any of the nasty bits, like urine.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

It isn't piss then.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

I wish I could hydrate myself everyday after a long day at work by eating her out

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

Excretion is excretion. Don't bring your chemistry into my biology fetish.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Are there any pdfs or such for the fanfic?

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Easy to do it yourself

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Why is Aqua's cult called Axis cult?

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

she's a big fan of Hitler

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

It has a major penalty to intelligence stat. Just saying.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

In the comments some people were nice enough to do so. Not for the most recent chapters, I don't think.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

the correct name of the song is "lucky boy"

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

S2 when?

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

“Hey, it’s too early to make a decision like that. I’m having a headache about it, too. The current situation is like the pre-route split section you see in a lot of Japanese novels. Yeah, it’s gotta be that. All of the girls like me and a harem is being formed, after all… But you know, those two girls look pretty enough, but their inner selves aren’t too hot. And if this trend keeps up, I might raise flags for some other girls too. I think I should wait until later to make a decision, but what do you think I should do?”

completely self-aware.

I hope he ends up with Aqua for the final joke.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

HAYAKU

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Axshit Cultist's holy relic...

Owen Green
Owen Green

would you guys a megumin?

James Hall
James Hall

I wouldn't really mind, but it has to have proper build up. It can't just come out of nowhere or it wouldn't make sense.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

where do you think we are?

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

"aqua is actually cute" incoming in vol 8 epilogue.

William Hughes
William Hughes

Would I?!

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

It's probably going to take a while, because now that I have access to the raws I'm finding all sorts of little translation mistakes. Nothing massive, just stuff that affects the tones of the sentences.

As an example, one translated line goes "Uh— Kazuma, what about this?". If I hadn't seen the raw I would've changed it to "So uh... Kazuma, is there something wrong with this?". But I did, and the line is "で、これがどうかしたの?". There isn't any uncertainty in that, so now I have it as "So? What’s wrong with this?”.

So now instead of just doing reading through the chapter and replacing what's there with whatever I translated it to in my head to make it flow smoother, I'm actually consulting the raws to make sure it's right. That severely cuts my output down from like one chapter a day if I really got into it to half a chapter at most.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

she probably only does stuff like purify solids dissolved in water, so I imagine that alcohol wouldn't be purified

or maybe she can control the rate of purification since she is seen to drink tea and stuff, and only "accidentally" purifies things to piss people off.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Kazuma in the end, will always end up with Aqua. There's no getting around it. Once he dies, he's Aqua's. Alive, he's stuck with Aqua. He will never escape her.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Panties still on

STEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

What a great show

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Listen, I know I don't speak for everyone but quality over quantity.

I'd prefer a really nice and polished chapter ever few days instead of a polished chapter that isn't always exact.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Would you?

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Nah.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

megumin is for cutes not for lewds

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

I like speed translations for what they are. But if someone is doing a nice, slow and proper translation, I also like that. Especially polishing up on something that's already been translated, but that's absurdly rough.

James Nelson
James Nelson

yfw Skytheweeb is an autistic virgin loser

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

?

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish here. I'd drink some water if you're dealing with a hangover.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

dude what the fuck?

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

babby's first shitpost

lurk for 2 more years before posting again

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

Remember when we used to have speedsubs and archival subs?

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

I'm really anxious for any comments Megumin makes about the two before joining them, if she's continuously running into them. Explosions makes me want to read the whole thing over.

Megumin is for cute lewds.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56810193
Yunyun btfo
Muh.

Anyone here can read handwrited moon?

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

You're not referring to the 8th page, are you?

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

The whole thing.

James Gomez
James Gomez

Volume compilations are always in mdkm

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Handwritten? I only see the sound effects, the mirror, and the page that says omake. It doesn't seem hard to make out

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I see 8 pages of text.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

That's not what handwritten means.

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

I like Megumin I just like Megumin she's cute.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

That made me feel all fuzzy inside
Have I become a shipper?

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

It's Saturday
Thread is still up

Did something change on Sup Forums?

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Eris is one of normal character beside Kazuma and Vanir though.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

she's gotta be dumber if she lets aqua boss her around

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

She had one moment where she resembled Aqua. All goddesses must get like that when it comes to their followers. And yeah, she does let people boss her around.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Wow so deep.

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

dirty drunk slut

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

I just read vol 7, that was the most annoying shit ever.
I've always hated the "stop the Ojou-sama from marrying" cliche but this shit takes it to a new level, Darkness wasn't even acting like herself most of the time.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

With Darkness I do blame the lack of editing. Her arcs are the weakest but at the same time it's hard to tell what her intentions actually are.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

Darkness acts like worst girl because she wants you to hate her.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Fact is, no matter what any of the girls do, Kazuma will naturally consider Aqua the closest person to his heart.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

well shit, I haven't gotten there yet. Is there at least a bit of self-awareness that the series is known for?

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

What, you dont think shed jump on the chance to sacrifice herself to marrying a man she hates? I bet she still masturbates to the thought of getting raped by the landlord while protecting her party.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

The epilogue gives a half-assed explanation of why she acted way out of character.
But now that I think of it, why did I accept the proposal of the landlord and paid up… As if I was hit by hypnosis.

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

She was under the effect of a curse cast by a demon summoned by the landlord using a regalia since long time ago. The word "hypnosis" pretty much explained the circumstances. It was even described by the landlord himself at the end of volume 7.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Trashzuma definitely rubbed his dick on Aqua's thighs in the barn when she was passed out drunk one night.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

We need more series with underage drinker.

Even Megumin drink in later volume when Darkness stop being a busybody,

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Aqua isn't underage

Colton White
Colton White

Aqua is 16!

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Just because Aqua wants to be 16 forever doesent change the fact that she is about as old as human civilisation if not older.

John Walker
John Walker

Fat lich best konosuba.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Talking about Kazuma though.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

this thread made me rewatch konosuba

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page