Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

she has a perfect body shape though

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Meh, could be better tbqh

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,raison d'être,

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

I liked it. I just wish it had a better ending.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

plakshee

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Did anyone else cringe when they made a big deal about her name?

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

It was pretty bad overall.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Am I gonna be spoiled if I was what you're referring to?

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

One GOAT episode, everything else sucks.
Not coincidentally, the GOAT episode is the only one not related to the main plot.

James Ward
James Ward

Boring crap that relies on its """""atmosphere"""""" into tricking you that it's deep and not just a complete waste of time, at least the main chick's hot despite being an uptight bitch lol

Asher White
Asher White

Good, the second half can get weird with some episodes and the whole thing can be confusing overall.
But Pino, Re-L and Vincent are decent to great characters, the artstyle is great and OP&ED are awesome.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Texhnolyze is better.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

Yes.

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

She's not edgy, she's selfish.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

Dog shit whose only redeeming feature is ABe's character designs.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Texhnolyze is no different than watching Ergo Proxy with a concussion

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

If you're a pleb, maybe.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

i really enjoyed it. but then again i'm a sucker for 3deep5u shows that don't necessarily make a lot of sense in general.

a good rule of thumb is that if you enjoyed Lain you'll enjoy this too imo.

and if you haven't watched Lain WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

WAKE ME UP

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Pretentious garbage. Even worse than Evangelion.

William Williams
William Williams

Lain was pretty boring all throughout. Ergo Proxy was slow mid series but overall was great. Not all deepshit is created equal.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

perfect

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Game show episode best episode.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

whats your raison d'etre?

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

raisin deter

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Three great characters caught up in a passable at best story.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

I want her to nibble on my scrotum with that bunny suit on.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

shut the fuck up

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Pino is actually a sex robot.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

WHAT'S THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Mdr

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Not really 3deep5u, it's just that it doesn't resolve the world it build throughout. Second half has some episodic episodes that miss a bit, but aestetics, atmosphere and characters are all top tier. It's one of my favorites. I don't care about stuff not being explained properly. That was never the point.

Great subtle character development, especially for Pino and Re-L. Vincent was good, too. Really enjoyed Daedalus' character. Final episodes had some stunning scenes.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Make me.

David Perez
David Perez

you can't suppress a man's sexual desires forever loser

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

rising deterrent

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Not really 3deep5u
There's a word for that: pretentious

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

3deep5u and pretentious are synonyms, retard.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

So saying not 3deep5u means it was not pretentious?

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

it's good if you're not a fucking retard

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Yes. It was a clear cut story with some unexplained world building.

What people mean when they say it's pretentious, they actually mean aestetics and themes were so striking that upon learning they're not filled with grand Biblical theories I got extremely butthurt. Or they're just faggots.
A robot kneeling down and asking for purpose isn't opening the gates of hell so a thousand fanfic characters can come out. It just means its purpose is finished and it's time to wait for creators to come back. Same with most of the "pretentious" imaginary. Episode 20 was outright bad and might be worthy of the slightly pretentious title, though.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

what people mean when they use pretentious
Ergo Proxy is the very definition of Pretentious. You don't speak for other people. It sounds like delusion.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

You asked for my opinion and my opinion is that you're fucking retarded.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

I never asked for your opinion...I asked what pretentious meant. And that's not an opinion. Words don't change their objective definition based on your opinion or the presumed misuse of said word.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

And I gave you an example from the show, why it isn't pretentious and why I think some people think it is. Your response? NO U.

That's just embarrassing, user.

William Jackson
William Jackson

What? That never happened. Are you alright? You're strawmanning

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

I asked what pretentious meant
You didn't even ask it, idiot. Here's your "question": in case your memory is too short to remember what you posted 5 minutes ago. And the answer to it is yes, if show is not 3deep5u than it's not pretentious.
No wonder some people hate EP. They are just fully retarded.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

Raison d'Etre

Owen White
Owen White

Nice boogeyma victim-complex you got going for you. I literally did ask what pretentious meant. And Ergo Proxy is the literal embodiment of pretentiousness. It's just a tier below Neon Genesis Evangelion, at least NGE had some fun SOL comedy parts to it

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

NGE isn't pretentious, though. Its fans are.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

NGE isn't pretentious
That's like implying it has depth, you do realize that, right?

William King
William King

ergo proxy came out 10 years ago

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

I literally did ask what pretentious meant
I literally linked your post which literally had completely different question. You are literally retarded.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

NGE sort of has depth in characters. Not so much in world building, which ended up being a mess.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

i watched this show when i was ten and it was only when i rewatched it did i realize where my fetish for powerful women came from

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

It has characters. With actions and whatnot. But it's all pretty on paper. They literally tell you what they're thinking. And there's tons of show and tell.
Lets put it this way, it doesn't have the depth it pretends to have by namedropping terminology. It's pretty straight-forward teen-angst. I can understand if you watched this as a kid it might have been relatable. But if you watch this today you can see it's just a harem. At one point even that one adult guy has the hots for shinji.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

I'm not denying either my ability to ask multiple things, nor the fact that I have asked that specific question in question. This doesn't debunk my original statement either way. And is just a weak-shot at redirecting the conversation. In retrospect I should've just ignored your ad hominem. Or be less ambiguous by not cutting my comments short. As it is entirely my fault that others jump to conclusions and base their argument off of those strawmen.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

*tips fedora*

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

Why was he so perfect?

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

One of the few anime that I've dropped, and that was with only 3 episodes to go.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

lmao

people actually "drop" anime? like you can't figure out if you'll like it from the general description or images or tags?

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

was it the disneyland episode that did it
that one was pretty painful for me too

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

opening the gates of hell so a thousand fanfic characters can come out
What do you mean by that

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

they don't like pretentious shows

philistines
breaking the creators' attempt at intellectualism with your superior reasoning is the true fun

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

nice shitpost

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Wake me up inside

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

66 replies
4 images
In a thread for an anime with, to say the least, above average visual direction. You faggots are the problem with everything.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

it's finals week

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

This.
It was shit.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Second season when?

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

So instead of discussing the flaws of this show you bitch about people not posting images? then you post a shitty screenshot yourself displaying a common directive angle?

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Never, 2gothic4japan

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page