Seiyuu has had sex with someone that isn't me

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

seiyuu has had sex with someone that isn't me

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuvwGdsUahA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ORkIrHUbg
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/7130863/BBC-Sex-Up-Shakespeare-Lesbian-kiss-and-racy-gay-romance-set-to-spice-up-the-Bard.html
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/only-he-can-save-humanity-hindu-sena-performs-hawan-for-trump-s-us-win/story-EkzGI8Uz4ncRONPGALW0LJ.html
Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

This bait has finally lost all subtlety

Yes purityfags are AIDS but this bait has gotten real stale

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

neo-/a/ will actually defend slut seiyuus

James Torres
James Torres

seiyuufu's voice isn't married to me

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

giving a shit about voice actors

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

thinking seiyuus are better than 3DPD just because they voice anime girls

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

Bassist-kun pls go

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

You do know that the animators most likely have had sex too right? And the producers. Pretty much everyone involved with making any one girl come to life on the small screen has likely had sex. A seiyuu is just another employee who brought her to life. I dont care about any of them as much as I would care about the atoms who comprise the girl. As long as the girl is canonically pure, thats all that matters to me.

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

they have to be else they don't get work

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

action anime isn't harem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuvwGdsUahA

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Sure man.

Honoka farted on some good dicks back in the day. I bet the rest of the seiyuus are just as degenerate

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

This.

All of them are ugly

All
of
Them

James Richardson
James Richardson

you just proved my point user
that thing was proved false yet she'll never work again

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

animators
sex

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

What happens to a VAs voice when her vocal cords are covered in semen?

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

She goes on to voice Haruhi

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

VA has sex
it comes out to the public
she's immediately fired

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

She's probably unable to continue working if her vocal cords have been surgically removed so that people can cover it in reproductive fluids.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

seiyuu gets hired because of their looks despite have a shitty voice

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Well it's not like most of them go for normal sex, it's either getting fucked by a whole music band, or snorting coke off cocks.

Any actress would get fired if she did that, it doesn't matter what country it happens in. In some countries she'd get publicly flogged (based Sharia) so just losing your ez modo job ain't THAT bad. Just get a normal job. Everyone else can do it.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Is this a dude?

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

She'll stay single and pure forever.

Luis James
Luis James

any female who has had sex with someone that isnt me

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

With those lips, i HIGHLY doubt

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

The only virgins in the anime industry are the audience

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

I'm not so sure about that.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Damn son

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Not exactly the anime industry, but I'm pretty sure a good amount of h-manga artists are virgins

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

that thing was proved false
Did you ignore the comparison pics?
Either she has an identical twin complete with moles, or she fucked a bunch of guys in JAV.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

I'm pretty sure a good amount of h-manga artists are virgins

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

neo-/a/

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

the should make a hentai or anime of this

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

his waifu isn't a pure vocaloid untouched by the 3d world

Adam White
Adam White

And the animators.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

If studio owners have such a big problem with appealing to an audience why don't they just take up another line of work?

David Brown
David Brown

I don't understand why the hackadolls don't just become voice actors.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Because they actually enjoy animation? It's understandable that if you actually enter a creative industry for the sake of creativity, you get pretty sick of being forced to produce cute high school idol show # 53320, a formula so overdone you could pretty much have one of those anime created by algorithm.

And the irony is that these anime "elitists" eat this shit up while shitting on shounen.

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Yeah, throwing away the degree you wasted 4 years on as well as the years you spent building experience and connections to spend 4+ years on another degree with no experience and connections is a great idea

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Why the fuck would you enter a creative industry for the sake of creativity? The whole point of industry is to sell a product. Did they really think they would get to make whatever they wanted and the audience would gobble it up?

Also, it seems the guy actually animating the show is pretty happy.

Well then you don't really have any right to complain, do you?

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

She gets cancer like Hirano.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Why the fuck would you enter a creative industry for the sake of creativity?
Yeah you're damn right. All those musicians, painters, writers, they're all there to sell a product, they don't give a damn about what they make.
Having passion for what you're doing? Pffft. Leave that shit out of here.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

she'd get publicly flogged
Muh dick

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

You've yet to prove me wrong.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

/b/
/jp/
>>>/nippon/

atoms
people
wut
Next you'll tell me that frogs are people, too. Nations, even, each one of them.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

At least 3 of them have children/grandchildren

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Got cucked.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

You've yet to prove yourself right, too.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

dumb mankoposter

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

We know you did, and we couldn't care any less.

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

No one is a virgin, the world fucks us all
*tips fedora*

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Why the fuck would you enter a creative industry for the sake of creativity?
The answer is in the question.

Did they really think they would get to make whatever they wanted and the audience would gobble it up?
Probably not. But they probably expected more than producing the same returgitated shit over and over and over and over.

Also, it seems the guy actually animating the show is pretty happy.
Because he's a weeb. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of animators out there who are displeased with constantly drawing cute girls doing cute things and actually want to push their skills to the limit with fluid, high quality animation.

While it is true that art is a product, there are a handful of people who actually feel passion for the industry. Who actually want to achieve something great, leave their mark or do something unique. The anime market is just horribly fucked because it exclusively caters to otaku's that buy overpriced figurines and Blu-Rays.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

they can be creative, they just choose the safe path
they can be as creative as they want with risky artsy projects but they always choose the boring safe path of cute girls doing cute things

and there is still a very real market for those projects and those shows but they rarely do them because they're scared of doing new things, they're scared of being truly creative

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

they're scared of being truly creative
Because it's a gamble and if they lose too much money, it's game over.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

But they probably expected more than producing the same returgitated shit over and over and over and over.
That was their mistake - you can't just blame an audience for liking what they like.

Who actually want to achieve something great, leave their mark or do something unique.
Then why work for a studio instead of doing something independent? If they really cared about "leaving their mark", they would be taking risks on their own instead of coloring in tweeners for another studio all day.

Also
he's a weeb
I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Not to mention that Japan's economy has been stagnating for decades. It's not a vibrant economy in which companies can afford risks. This is probably also why for the last few years the American movie industry has been overflowing with remakes and adaptations: when the economical climate is shitty, new moves carry more risks for less potential rewards.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

exactly, it's a gamble
if they really cared about their art and creativity that much, they would still try for it
but they don't care that much compared to a safe risk-free paycheck so they make the same thing over and over and complain about their own choices as if it's not their fault

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

they can be as creative as they want with risky artsy projects but they always choose the boring safe path of cute girls doing cute things
Why should the production committee that want to use anime shows to advertise their products want to invest in high-risk shows when they treat anime as hour-long commercials?

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Your favorite seiyuu might not actually like foreigners.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

they are scared of losing money
thats a legitimate fear.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

if they really cared about their art and creativity that much, they would still try for it
No, sir, money makes the world go round, that is the truth of this material reality we are born into.
Those nips need to make a living.
And this:

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Good.

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Source?

inb4 Boku no Pico, "Check le ARCIVEEE", "NO Faggot"

James Richardson
James Richardson

then why are they complaining about losing their creative freedom when they made a conscious choice to give those up in order to appeal to a different market?

kill yourself saucefag

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

nip women
not wanting american cock

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Their complaints are likely bs. I speculate industry politics.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

Only in your stupid doujins.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

they can be creative, they just choose the safe path
they're scared of doing new things

This is not the world Walt Disney imagined.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ORkIrHUbg

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Oh cmon man. Give me the sauce so i can go on with my day.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

caring about the people behind the voices

baka desufam

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Walt Disney lived in a time when America was slowly overtaking the old powers of Europe and would eventually end up having half of the entire planet's GDP. He started to get active at about the end of the Great Depression. New Deal, Great Recovery, Lend-Lease and all that good shit. It also helps that there was a vacuum considering the world's largest cinema industry, the French one, had collapsed after WW1. Of course he was a go-getter who earned his reputation, but he also lived in a time where taking risks was simply a lot more rewarding, especially in America.

Talent goes where the money flows, which is also why America was for a very long time (and still is, albeit to a lesser degree) the country with the greatest Brain Gain in the world. Hell, one of the (many!) reasons why Africa is so shit is because any African with an education worth half a damn dreams of going to Africa (and any African without such an education dreams of going to Europe). Africa's doctors and engineers are simply not benefiting Africa.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

You have to be new not to know where that is from, I'll save you trouble, it's not an anime.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

you
having sex

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

every day there's a chance your seiyuufu has had sex

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

Yes, i know but, that doesn't say SHIT. tell me the source how am i gonna know this if ive never seen it before? FUCK!

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

having seiyuufu
caring about 3DPD

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Walt would hate modern Disney.
Only a matter of time until they have a lesbain muslim princess as the heroine, and she dont need no prince.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

caring about the private lives of celebrities, especially literally whose like voice actor

I will never understand otaku obsession with thi

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Is there a famous lesbian muslim princess, though?

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Not wanting gaijin cock when all nip men are spineless herbivores

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Wow, thanks Emi!

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

wanting ugly big nose alien cock

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Name one (1) thing wrong with this

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

american blogpost about japanese companies
why bother?
americans have basically 0 say in the anime market, even the american otaku are basically powerless and just have to enjoy what the japs give us

Luke Green
Luke Green

Yes, because seiyuus are humans with free will, and the world does not revolve around your needs. A weird concept, isn't it?

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

It's current year.

Luis Young
Luis Young

seiyuus are humans with free will

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

A prostitute agency refusing jobs from prostitutes.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Feels more like a reminder of how things work rather than Americans forcing their warped ideals for once.

Then again a future similar to a questionably written meme LN is still inevitable

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

No, but nothing is sacred in 2016.
The BBC is currently fucking up A midsummer nights dream, becuase it's 2016
I could link a bunch of different articles, but you can google it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/7130863/BBC-Sex-Up-Shakespeare-Lesbian-kiss-and-racy-gay-romance-set-to-spice-up-the-Bard.html
The gay former Doctor Who boss has defended the addition of same-sex relationships in the big budget special, by saying he wants to show children, “the real world”.
The re-write means that Theseus, King of Athens, dies of a heart attack instead of living which frees his bride Hippolyta, played by Eleanor Matsuura, to fall into the arms of fairy queen Titania, which whom she shares a sensual kiss.
Theseus’s character is also rewritten to be that of a Nazi-style dictator, while Hippolyta-bizarrely-starts the drama wearing a Hannibal Lecter style mask and a strait jacket.
The other storylines that have been switched around include Demetrius (Paapa Essiedu) falling in love temporarily with Hermia’s (Prisca Bakare) lover Lysander (Matthew Tennyson), while Flute (Fisayo Akinade) ends the play dressed as a woman on the arm of a handsome soldier.
“It’s very male-female, male-female, so I wanted to have a man with a man, a man who was dressed as a woman with a man, and a woman with a woman because it’s 2016, so that’s the world now.
Hetro relationships dont exist in 2016.
"I wanted children to watch this and see the real world in the middle of this fantasy.”
Russia was right, gays do try to push propaganda on kids.

Has Japan ever adapted Shakespeare for anime? I know they love Alice in wonderland (which I assume has an anime, never really checked).

Alice in Wonderland by Shaft when?

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

huh, really makes you think... guess I'm a #HillaryArtillary now.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Does this include hentai?

americans have basically 0 say in the anime market
Thank fuck.
Now Japan needs to just get those marines out of Japan. The people who get stationed there are trash and just make America look bad. I never found out, but when there was a schoolgirl gangraped, was it a black group responsible? I know white trash gets in too, but I just have a feeling it was blacks given rape is more their thing.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Don't lewd the Hayamin.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

most rapes in osaka are the jarheads yeah but I have no idea if it's niggers
they probably will get rid of the american troops since they've been posturing to amend their constitution and start a standing army again
which would mean they could kick the americans out of their base

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

I never understood liberals with this argument.
2016, the year where ISIS is currently raping people, cutting off heads and Boko Haram are burning children alive.

The year is so meaningless.

Ironic or not, Trump's victory is assured. He has the backing of various gods and the American public.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/only-he-can-save-humanity-hindu-sena-performs-hawan-for-trump-s-us-win/story-EkzGI8Uz4ncRONPGALW0LJ.html

I jsut dont want Hillary to win. Is there a limit of how often she can run? She will just keep coming back until she ruins America.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

there was a schoolgirl gangraped
Just like my japanese hentais.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Good.
It pisses me off seeing a country I like get ruined by those cunts, who then make everyone else look bad in the process.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Pulling down panties in public to show off her ass while giving you the finger over the mouth "Don't tell" gesture
I DID NOT KNOW... MY DICK.... COULD GET THIS HARD...!

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Go back to /jp/ wannabe scum

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Making sure that you don't know and can't find out makes me more special.

Mason White
Mason White

tfw friend of mine is marine stationed in Japan

Hope he hasn't raped too many nip schoolgirls

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

World is mine music video.
you're welcome.

Jason Price
Jason Price

Good lord you're retarded, just use IQDB.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

OUCH

William Baker
William Baker

The idea is that there is a level of civilization that at least some of the 1st world countries can achieve and have currently reached.

Of course Africans will be running around naked a thousand of years from now, but that doesn't change the fact that in 2016 we (as in, non-/pol/ people in the civilized world) now understand that from a utility maximization standpoint, businesses should hire the most qualified applicants.

It may indeed be the case that otaku are so degenerate that they are unwilling to consume anime that has voice actors who have had sex, but how much talent should a company really be willing to give up just for that? At some point, it makes more sense to hire the best person regardless of history.

Businesses survive or go bankrupt based on how well their actions reflect the market's needs. In 2016, this is only ignored in corrupt 3rd world countries where political connections trump the market.

Robert Price
Robert Price

don't encourage that kind of behavior

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

It may indeed be the case that otaku are so degenerate that they are unwilling to consume anime that has voice actors who have had sex, but how much talent should a company really be willing to give up just for that?
Considering the entire industry lives and dies on the opinions of otaku, I'd say quite a bit.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

If there were more purityfags, AIDS wouldn't be a problem.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

You don't get it, if the otaku catch wind of even a rumor that their seiyuu had sex shit goes downhill FAST. The amount of cash you'd expect to lose is ridiculous just from that alone. Even femleads actually hooking up with someone makes them mad as fuck, there are always more Seiyuu and not all talented Seiyuu did porn.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

I have been on the receiving end of spoonfeeding before.
"do unto others" and all that

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

not all talented Seiyuu did porn

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

We'll end up dying out thinking like nip otaku unless cloning becomes legal.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

I don't think Aya did porn BEFORE her Haruhi stint at least, and the Megumin VA probably didn't either she's not pretty enough.
not waifubots

Evan King
Evan King

The idea is that there is a level of civilization that at least some of the 1st world countries can achieve and have currently reached.
Yes, and civilization doesnt mean everything should be the way you see it.
So what, should things be like
Guys it's 500bc, gay sex is fine.
It's 1200AD, gay sex is evil
It's 2016 guys, come on. You're going to be on the wrong side of history
Slavery has also been abolished and brougth back several times, along with giving women more rights and allowing freedom of religion.
There is no right or wrong side of history, time is meaningless as everything goes in cycles.

If you think current year means anything, I can twait to see you in shock on your deathbed
Get with the times grandpa, it's 2089 it's fine to murder gays again. Youve always been like this, always on the wrong side of history.
Then you die while everyone has a circlejerk about how much mroe civilized they are than you, then the cycle repeats.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

But see, that user could've easily helped himself.
You're really not helping him.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

I think he'd disagree.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Implying Japan will ever stop being America's bitch
Yeah, they're like an abused delusional housewife at this point. They're not getting out from under America's ass.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

You are grossly overestimating how angry Otaku get.

The vast majority of the time, if a seiyu get married or the femMC has sex or any of that nonsense, no one gives the slightest shit.

There are a few fringe cases where there is an actual backlash but Sup Forums likes to pretend that's the norm.

However, it is true that the industry does mostly cater to purityfags because they don't usually want to take the risk, the anime industry uses the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach all the time.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

Yes but that's not the point.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for the day.
Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Megumin VA probably didn't either she's not pretty enough
Cuck. LL's VA is ugly too and it didn't stop her.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Junketsu no Maria sold like utter fucking dogshit, and I'm guessing at least some of it has to do with the fact that she hooks up at the end.
Also that one show where some girl is revealed to not be a virgin and they flipped shit.

John Turner
John Turner

robot waifus
reproducing

Modern society is all about forced tolerance since technology has evolved to a point where we have bombs that permanently warp an environment for centuries. I doubt we'll go back to our older delusions out of fear of dying.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

implying there's any reason they can't
We can grow kids in labs these days ffs.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

And many, many times neither google nor iqdb give results, and though sauce zombies are annoying, faggots sperging about spoonfeeding only make things worse

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Reproducing robots seem like something that we'll be 50 years too dead to have.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Fuck you, Rie2 is pretty, I'd surely fuck the living shit out of her.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

In this situation, you're full of shit.
I clicked probably 2 times and found the source.
In others I do agree.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Junketsu no Maria
Was pretty shit, its sales had nothing to do with her getting a boyfriend.

that one show
Like I said, there have been a few cases of purityfag rage but it's quite uncommon.

Adam Young
Adam Young

Tineye helps sometimes.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

From the front, maybe.
She looks like an ugly chimp from the side with her jaw bones.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Modern society is all about forced tolerance since technology has evolved to a point where we have bombs that permanently warp an environment for centuries. I doubt we'll go back to our older delusions out of fear of dying.
Bombs that people are afraid to use. You also have the issue of internal problems from forcing your bullshit on people.
I cant think of many governemtns who would consider nuking themselves as a good idea.

The end game will be this.
You will have destroyed the middle ground leaving only the extremist groups to fight the government and eachother. Liberals will all be killed becuase they are afraid of guns, and thus cant defend themselves or stop other forces fucking things up. Then you have the few sane people just staying in the middle of nowhere laughing at how everything collapsed around them, and generally having a fun time watching idiots fight eachother.

Or do you honestly think this "tolerance" is sustianable? It isnt. Political correctness means ideas cant be challenged. Without things being challenged they end up extremist as fuck, and all of those clashing views are locked together. The end result is violence.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Better to just have a policy of not withholding good from others.
If I know what it's from, what is my sacrifice in telling him?
It's not like being an elitist benefits anybody.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

I love how politically correct groups purport to support free speech...but only if you speak in favor of them and outlaw 'hate' and 'bigotry'.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

You'll never hear Sawashiro's dirty pillow talk

Just kill me now.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

It's not like being an elitist benefits anybody.
It actually does though, because it discourages massive hordes of people asking for SOURCE and also makes newbies who absolutely need to be spoonfed and can't adapt fuck off.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

You're still missing the point.
I rather teach others than hold someone's fucking hand all of the damn time. There is nothing "elitist" about teaching someone how to do something.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Fuck you now I want to die too.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Most times it only makes them louder, which ends in the spergamasters becoming louder as well. Is a lose-lose situation

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

That's only for idol seiyuu. Nobody gives a shit when the ones who aren't get married.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

No one will kill anyone for forcing gay shit/SJW drama.

Unless something retarded happens like Anita Sarkeesian was found mangled and raped in a back alley or Gawker and Hulk Hogan killed each other in a scuffle nothing will change and none of the edgy anti-forced tolerance people have the balls to kill purveyors of forced justice due to false sense of morality and fear of Jamal and Cheyvon owning their boypussies.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

That what people always think until it happens. What about them race riots in Murifat eh?

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

I love how my government (British) ignored the rape and prostitution of 1400 underage girls in Rotherham alone, but will send you to jail for loli, and recently (last year or so) banned porn made in the UK if it has facesitting or squirting.
Amazing priorities.
Queen is 90
Everyone sucking her dick about how great a ruler she has been
Inherited an empire
Now it's a small island that is afriad to protect it's own children from foreign rapists
I hate being British.

Atleast in America the constitution garuntees freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Sure is anime in here

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

No, the one who loses is the one to give up. We don't give up, especially if we're here forever.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

the constitution garuntees freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.
For now.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Who gives a fuck about the fights between blacks and spics?

I mean literally who cares, they're going to kill each other for as long as one or the other exists.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

No one will kill anyone for forcing gay shit/SJW drama.
Bangladesh has had a string of people being hacked to death for pushing secular/atheist ideas.

Thats muslims. Now import that to the west via mass immigration and defend the ideology with "islamophobia" to ensure it's not criticized. What do you think happens when their numbers increase?
Becuase they have sevarl kids, atheists and gays have hardly any, if the reproduce at all.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

America the constitution garuntees freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.
The second is of dubious usefulness since the people willing to actually shoot someone in the face are few despite what internet tough guys will tell you (and also gives people who WOULD do that easier access), while the first is freedom (lol), as most WN authors put it, since 'Freedom' actually means 'Something I like hearing' and you'll be shouted to oblivion and censored by everyone for even trying to say, for example, that maybe Feminism isn't good.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

They try to take guns of you, and everyone with guns will stop them.

Secondly, not even liberals would out themselves as being against freedom of speech. If such laws did pass, the patriots (who will keep their guns) will form their own enclaves or just start a second civil war. I beleive in America. You are spied on, but you are still free.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

No the one who lose are those of us that are forced to see how idiots from both sides make threads that were okay become shitposting central. And I still find that better than /pol/

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

Then do something and kill them.

Nintendo wanting to dodge drama and assmad Neo FEfags got Allison Rapp fired. I think most of the lonely neets who want to be left alone and enjoy their lewd should spill blood.

Those with the stronger mantra of hypocrisy will always win and the angry NEETs ain't doing jack. And I doubt Americans will give into Muslims knowing how Europe got wrecked

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

kill them.
Like what, actually? Are you fucking high? That only hurts us.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

how idiots from both sides
I doubt that this isn't rare to begin with. Most of those guys "on the other side" are bored /a/nons to begin with.
kek

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Slut seiyuu fit with slut characters, like you're waifu

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

True, and to make it worse those are the louder ones

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

Also that one show where some girl is revealed to not be a virgin and they flipped shit.
Wasn't it only that she had a boyfriend before the MC? Also, the threads were hilarious.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

I-I'm a slut user

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Mai waifu is oure, and at least I have one, unlike you.
You are too subhuman to love or be loved.

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

Sometimes surrendering is better.

Its not worth suffering for the sake of your inherently worthless ideals/wants.

See? No one actually can stop forced PCness. The only way to stop it is extreme violence from enraged people or a 3rd party starts murdering the PC and the former is the easiest route.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

*is pure*
dammit

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

I mean I guess you could sit on your hands and complain about shit isn't changing for you when you're taking no actions to change it. If you have the spare time to shit post on Philippino Aussieblood Painting Boards you have the spare time to start a political movement or get involved politically at the local level if you like. Plenty of places have town halls and local meetings on a weekly/monthly basis.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

No one actually can stop forced PCness.
Might it be possible to isolate them and let them destroy themselves? Self-destruction is really their destination.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

You will never kill my PC fucking phonefag. I know, just play along

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

But you don't get it, it's impossible to win against PC because the entire argument for PC is 'we're good people', applied to a too-broad scale. Helping your friends and protecting the weak is good, it makes sense, it's decent, but the problem is that 'friends' is far too wide at the moment and the 'weak' currently means 'anyone who can pretend to have a disadvantage because it's never their fault'
It's not fucking relevant. You can't argue against them, I've actually tried, because their argument against you is 'you're just a bad person therefore your opinions are not relevant'.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

The question is then how many generations have to suffer before that happens, and will your children be among them.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Keep in mind this is US government and the leftwing apparatus that pushes warped ideals, most Americans are prisoner to their bullshit too.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Then it's not worth it to even complain, just move.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

children
Not in my plans to begin with.

That's why. Isolate them, let them and their future generations take it until they are all dead (most likely) or they learn their lesson (less likely).

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

I'm not the original person complaining, but you're basically just saying 'if you can't do anything about it it must be okay'

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Honestly most of the time when otaku rage over "impure" girls, it's fairly warranted.

If you're reading a nice lighthearted romcom about two pure people, revealing that the girl had an ex-boyfriend halfway through the story or having her get raped is stupid, it serves no purpose other than creating drama and pissing off the readers.

There have been popular romcoms with "used gods" main girls and those are fine because it's either a "mature, realistic" drama or it's revealed right from the get go.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Waiting for them to fall on their own seems like its gonna ruin the psyches of many generations of kids.

Isn't the right wing similar brands of deranged morality but under misusing the Bible rather than warped modern secular ideals like the left wing?

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Plans on having no kids

I seriously wonder why this is such a thing amongst people on Sup Forums. Unless your career is so absorbing that you don't have the time to raise them properly yourself, you should probably raise some kids, there's a reason your parents had, cherished (hopefully) and raised you; it's an enjoyable experience to give life and watch it develop.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

it's an enjoyable experience to give life and watch it develop.
No it isn't

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

The fact that THEY liked it doesn't mean someone else liked it, and the thing is as the world currently is it feels as if there's an actual excess of humans - many people simply just aren't needed, period. I'm employed and doing fairly well, so it's not (completely) referring to me, but the idea is that without purpose life is fucking miserable and more importantly totally pointless. Why give it to someone else?

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

other than creating drama
Innocent, convenience store employees are going about their day as usual and outy of nowhere a couple of black guys with masks come in and force them at gunpoint to empty the cash register into their pockets. This serves no purpose but to create drama and piss off/scare the employees and any customers going on about their own business in the store.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

Exactly.
So what matters is to limit the damage to yourself and have fun.
Shame they ruined videogames, comics, tv, movies and they will probably ruin more.
But as long as I can avoid their bullshit it's all good.

yours
I decided to never have kids when I saw SJW's one day and realized "Thats actually somones son/daughter". It broke me, I could never live with the idea that such a person is my genetic legacy. I would rather be a dead gene that potentially had Tumblr the child, rather than have a kid and be condifrmed as one of the people who had Tumblr the child.

The world just seems to get worse anyway, I like less and less as time goes on and knowing that, it would be cruel to bring a kid into the world. Overpopulation is bullshit, I just dont want kids who will dissapoint me, or who will feel like I do and the cycle would repeat. Only the world will probably be worse by then.

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

It is if you're prepared for it and want it.

If you knock up some random slut then no, that would be a miserable experience.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

You're basically proving his point though, the author is just being a dick for no reason.

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

No, it's if you can't influence a problem or change it then moving is the best chance because then you're distancing yourself from it and arguably inoculating yourself from its influence into your life.

It's not okay, but if you truly can't influence it then it is actually fucking damaging to you to stay in an area where it poses a threat or creates an issue.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Its impossible to isolate evil born from delusions of equality and purity.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Yes and if I was watching a lighthearted comedy set in a convenience store, that would piss me off.

Thank you for proving my point

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

But as long as I can avoid their bullshit it's all good.
How the hell are you doing that? Do you avoid /v/idya, comics, TV, etc.?"
Those people have an agenda: in invade everything and force their garbage down our throats.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

I'm not in such an area, but at this point SJWish is now affecting not only movies, TV, drama, books, and vidya but even fucking history. It's incredibly fucking annoying.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

The world is full of tragedy and not all media should be escapism.

Marche was right regardless of hurt feelings; being right matters more than hurt feelings.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

I'm also arguing that life is a dick for no reason quite often ranging from small, comparatively insignificant ways to freaking killing you out of nowhere or helping you get yourself and others nearby killed.

Nolan White
Nolan White

I agree with everything you've said.

But anime is mostly escapism and lighthearted romcoms and SoL shows are not the place for tragedy and severe drama.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

But why do you instantly assume your children are just going to be unneeded. You could have great kids that go on to do great things, and deny it or not but having a child that has accomplishments will make you feel good. Not just for parents who vicariously live for your children, but for parents who just want to see the kid they gave birth to thrive it really is a source of joy in their life to see the child develop and mature into an admirable human.

You're either too cynical about the world or too cynical about yourself/your future/your family if you think that your kid is going to just be another "excess human".

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

it's an enjoyable experience to give life and watch it develop.
Parents enjoy creating life, thats nice.
Now living life, thats not so nice. I wont an hero due to guilt, but I cant say I enjoy life.
Congratulations on being born, now enjoy soulcrushing work that isnt rewarding, a global climate that disenfranchises you (no escape from all you hate), getting to read history and wish you could have been an explorer or something that was fun and rewarding, an existencial crisis atleast once in your life because you're going to die and no one knows whats next, lots of pain that cant be avoided in life, and fiction to remind you of perfect world you cant live in.
Wonderful stuff.
Anime is for escapism, you escape because life is shit. Something like Aria cant exist irl, you will never live like that, only taunted by the fact it exists in the imagination.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Most people are doing just fine, quite noticeably. So I don't have kids and give up the possibility that they may end up being national heroes or something? If one person won't someone else will, it is a matter of time.
Mankind will be just fine without my contribution.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

And there's a push against that by other media producers that you should support. There are many conservative authors and philosophers in this day and age that don't have strong followings. How many of you or your friends own a goddamn Thomas Sowell book?

Nolan King
Nolan King

You can just not buy it.

Only way to oppose them until the companies gain common sense from lost money unless they are somehow just as insane.

thread goes from cliche bait to SJWs
tfw you didn't take the SJW drama seriously SF5, FE Fates, and a questionably written meme LN

William Thompson
William Thompson

At least I was right about the cynic part.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Yeah but his original example was 'a nice lighthearted romcom'. A normal person would be mad as all fuck in their comfy romcom life if that life suddenly exploded into tragedy and they'd also be mad if they were reading it and enjoying the comfy. You read SoLs for comfy, and almost every media that isn't escapism at least tells you on the cover that it isn't. Muv-Luv doesn't, it's good, but it also makes you cry and more than one person I know has had fits of rage over it.
Because if my children aren't unneeded, then someone else's will be, and there is no guarantee that it will actually be an admirable human, or even just an average one or a NEET - it could be an SJW who actively fucking ruins the world.
This too. Life isn't shit for me but it's fucking boring and completely pointless, there's nothing at the end of the road.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

SImple.
Backlogs.
They cant retroactively take all that stuff away from me. They can ruin future games and anime, but not already exisitng ones. Sure they could retcon something, but thats on par with headcanon if you dont care about anything beyond the last game.

Then find alternate hobbies that dont require other people, or atleast dont bow down to equality. E.g Lifitng. No matter how much a SJW shrieks about how that 100kg is opressing them, it's not going to get any lighter.

You cant avoid them in work or politics, but in the latter you cna limit them. I am aiming for long term life in a rural area (somehow) and thats good enough for me. It's not perfect, but if it means less bullshit then I will do it.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

that don't have strong followings
They won't have strong followings. It's incredibly difficult to argue against PC, because again the roots of the movement are in genuine goodwill and they shout you down as being a bad person - your arguments are invalidated before you speak.

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Only way to oppose them until the companies gain common sense from lost money unless they are somehow just as insane.
Only an insignificant minority will do that.
The money must flow.
People cannot be convinced to join me if I try that. They are inert.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Backlogs
Sometimes I wish they'd stop making anime for a year or two so I could catch up.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

This too. Life isn't shit for me but it's fucking boring and completely pointless, there's nothing at the end of the road.
Agreed.
Boredom is probably the second worst feeling of all. The worst being regret, given thats how I would best describe wanting something and knowing you cant have it.
I cant even enjoy anime like Aria (or any anime set ina world that isnt realistic) all that much because I get jealous of the characters who get to live lives in a world that I can never experience.

There is nothing at the end too. Materialistic stuff you cant take with you, memories die with you and even if heaven exists, if it's perfect and free of suffering you will get bored eventually due to not being challenged.
Atheism and Buddhism are probably the best outcomes, and atheism is less work. SHame I'm agnostic.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

there is no guarantee that it will actually be an admirable human, or even just an average one or a NEET - it could be an SJW who actively fucking ruins the world.

That's why you have to believe in yourself as a parent, that you are wise enough to mold your child into someone you can respect but also that you place yourself (and by extension them) in a community of people that you can respect. And you can always meme "Ahh but the media will always get them!" but that's why you teach your child to be independent and try to instill some solidarity between their values and yours.

But most people simply follow what they judge to be the popular ideology of their peers and Thomas Sowell, particularly for the younger generations has its own appeal. There is no less goodwill in them than in liberal doctrines. The difference is the exposure between the ideas, people aren't exposing their friends even to these writings. If Thomas Sowell's books were more popular (even just by word of mouth) then his political columns in the news would also carry more weight, and that's what matters. A counter weight.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

After reading your argument, and another post, if that SoL/romcom/whatever is escapism, making it's plot "realistic" with tragedy/drama out of nowhere is probably undesirable. Fair enough.
Though I myself don't mind, even I prefer a happy end of sorts.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

The worst being regret, given thats how I would best describe wanting something and knowing you cant have it.
That's hopeless longing.
Agnosticism and Atheism aren't exclusive by the way.
that's why you have to believe in yourself as a parent
Believe in my ability to do something I've never tried when the results could be dire? Sounds like a shit course of action, especially when I'm not needed.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

I understand regret as "lamenting a past decision" or so. So I generally try my hardest to make the best decisions I can on important things, so I never regret anything. If I screw up, well, too bad; "you live and you learn," as they say. Better not screw up again next time.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page