Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

second for Teru worst boy

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Which character am I, /jojo/?

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Who adopted Emporio in the Ireneverse, Irene and Annakiss or Weather?

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Who is better: Dino-diego or The World Diego?

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Best boy is here now

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Dino Diego hands down.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

Dino by a mile. World Diego fight was great, but he was a garbage character.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Narciso Anasui.
It's right there in the name.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

You're definitely ____gay

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Hazamada

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

21ST

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

TERU

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

What site is this?

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

DEEDS

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

NY TIMES BESTSELLER

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

I still would argue that Terunosuke does not and should not receive the same punishment as that Angelo, they just don't belong the same bracket to have his life-long to potentially eternal prison justified.

The "Koichi" he threw out was proven to be a dummy, as after Josuke was captured he immediately stepped on the piece of paper to destroy it, in an attempt to recover his ego from the shock Josuke delivered to him through his last speech. He didn't openly attack Yuuya, he simply presented him a challenge which both parties knew it involves countless layers of deadily traps, Yuuya accepted it even when knowing the risk. That was no foul, it was just a stand fight and totally justifiable. Also he captured Josuke's mother without any intention to harm her in the slightest, and only using her to serve as a stepping stone to bring out Josuke's fear quicker in the most efficient manner in terms of both time and casualty (as he would otherwise need to capture literally everyone other than Josuke's mum to really give him a mental punch).

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

REQUIEM

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Dino actually had character development and a motive, Waurdo Diego was a last minute asspull to force a second climax.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Link to the test?

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

Here's the link
http://www.celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

Rohan also showed no interest with the general moral of life as he viewed people nothing more than "materials". Rohan also acted like an egoist arsehole (still is but not as much), is artistic by nature and is very obssessed with what he likes inside people which is their experiences. Rohan, like Terunosuke both possess incredibly dangerous stand abilities that involves controlling people as they are both control freaks to different degrees, and both showed no signs of self control when first introduced. Rohan also captured someone who Josuke holds dear as hostages, being Koichi and later, Okuyasu. Rohan also used hostages as part of his combat tatics, conditioning Josuke during the encounter. Rohan also harmed the hostages in a few ways, brainwashing and nearly killing Koichi by tearing his pages out for self interests, as well as setting Okuyasu on self immolation. Rohan also went out of his way to make Josuke mad when he was sure of his victory, like Terunosuke which in this case, by insulting his hairstyle multiple times.

Yet with all that, all Rohan got in return was a beat up so bad he had to change his weekly release schedule into monthly while he was hospitalised, which was nothing too major. In contrast, this guy got the "book prison", it just doesn't seem to be right, or anywhere close to it.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

What's your least favorite fight in the series?
Mine was probably Enigma. God that dude was such a piece of shit, glad he got turned into a book. It was cool seeing more of Yuya though, that guy's a total bro.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

BOY

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

Why is he so cute?

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

I used to have a sissy fetish, but now I have no libido at all really

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

Dino obviously

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

As cocky, apathetic and obssessive this guy may be, by analysing his abilities we would know he does not go out of his way to harm others unnecessarily as his ability is very conditional to himself while it possesses no actual combat strength and when he does, he lets them go just as easy as opening a piece of folded paper. He sought to minimise the amount of people involved in his obssession trip and although he could also kill his captive as easy as ripping paper into pieces, he only reserves that as the last resort.

He had been overboard just like how he really screwed over that taxi driver hard, but he had realised it by the end. As obssessive he may be I have no doubt that after a solid beat down he would learn "constraint" properly just like almost all antagonists who had wronged Josuke in the past, especially Rohan.

Yet he was given 0 space to redeem himself and was sent straight to capital punishment. Unlike Rohan who had done exactly the same things to Josuke yet didn't get him riled up as badly, all because one of the people that got involved was Josuke's mum. Josuke is just too much of a mama's boy I swear. Sure I would be really pissed too if someone were to drag her into a fight, but a comeback like that? I just don't think so, I don't think Josuke would really go that far as a character even if he was not actually in his right mind at that time either, as he barely did that much to Rohan previously.

Terunosuke could have been an interesting side character for later story development, dunno why Araki just hates him so much he had to practically torture him to the end of time, while making a joke out of it..

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Is his left arm fucking dislocated

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Ya blew it man
You forgot the picture

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Teru-posting
Bet you wished you came to the fucking dessert shop now, huh?

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

are you new to Araki's art?

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZvfciLbzOP

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Would you be angry or happy if Diego came back for part 8?

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

When will we hear the call of the king of nuts again?

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

It's not usually dislocated unless they're in some cover pose, though. Regular art isn't all fucked up like that.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

I'll only come if I can bring Teru

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Angry.
Because he's fucking dead.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

angry, his arc is done, Valentine coming back would be passable though, I guess

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

depends on how it's done but most likely would be shit
we already had two diegos for fuck's sake

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

It would depend on how it happened, really. If it was done well like in SBR, I'd like it, but if it was done like some plebbit tier "IT WAS ME DIO" shit I'd hate it.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

If it's just Diego I'd be mad.
If it was Wall Eyes fuckery to fuse Diego's cadaver with someone that actually might be cool.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

I was wondering what happened to desert shop poster.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

wasn't there only one D4C for all universes?

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Yes, it was only developed by the Valentine in the world with the Corpse, but effectively could cycle through any amount of them after the user died - Valentines shared memories and conciousness in some way iirc.

Magenta Magenta's head on Diego's remains

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

A post joking about getting raped by an in-game character is off-topic
mods literally hating fun

Okay

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Wall Eyes are oldest rockmen sleeping, compare them to the "prime one" stage of their life cycle

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Emporio and Narancia are the two reasons why Part 5's crew is better than Part 6's. Discuss.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

you can go longer

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

20th Century World when

Carson James
Carson James

Which Stand users can beat the Pillar Men?

Which ones can beat Ultimate Kars?

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

wat

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Emporio is part 6

William Wright
William Wright

ok none of these results look too bad-
100% depressive
I think I fucked up.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

What if the hero of part 9 is Johnny's head on Diego's body as he tries to adapt to the 21st century

Leo James
Leo James

Emporio's alright, but from Part 6.

But fuck Narancia for not having a vagina

You can't just draw a girl and call it a boy. That's not right.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

I need pictures of caesarxgyro stat

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

He was brown.

Japan is well known for being discriminatory towards dark skinned people, especially men.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Narancia is actually the worst member of the group asides from Trish, Fugo was right about him

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Cream
D4C
Maybe Killer Queen
Tusk
GER

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

In layman's terms. Emporio shit. Narancia good.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Vanilla Ice
Heaven Ascension DIO
Giorno
Kira could beat regular Pillar Men probably

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

I can't hold all this shit taste in one post user

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Like a reverse SDC?
And the main villain is a Joestar descendant hunting them down because they're a blight on the family lineage?

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Results show I'm really depressive and avoidant
Nothing new there.

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

Don't fuck with someone's mom.

Seriously, he's lucky that Josuke didn't just punch his fucking head off.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

I feel bad for will in most Zepelli group shots because no one gives a fuck about him

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Trish feels like a throwaway part 1-3 character user, she's a shit girl. I do agree disliking Narancia is a horrid opinion though

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Gyro > Will >>>>> Shizaaa

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

Gyro was pretty much the only really memorable one. Ceaser was ok, but the thing I remember most about him was his death and getting kissed by a lady with a bird in her mouth. Will was just kind of there to teach Jonathan about ripple and that was it.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

The entire part 6 crew was awful because it was never a crew. Because they are in a prison they barely interact with each other and when they break out the first thing they do is split up. Also Jolyne met Weather Report 1 time before he regains his memory and dies, Hermes barely does anything and F.F. died too soon. Emporio is not the only reason. Part 5 had a crew with much better characters who had a lot more interaction and worked towards the same goal. Obviously it's the plot that makes it happen, but still.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMGS--qe15I

do you think we'll hear this again when jotaro btfos kira?

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Are you homo by any chance? Just wondering

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

If fugo was gone and trish was more similar to Lucy with a less passive stand then Part 5's crew would be Godly.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

They were a bad crew but apart from maybe Narcisso they weren't bad characters, Hermes included

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

not the user you were replying to, but i like the development of caesar's bromance with joseph, despite its short-livedness

zeppelli spin off series when?

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

don't think with your dick my man

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Original character, do not steal

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

She basically just chilled in the background until the Notorious B.I.G. part and barely did ack shit after it.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Personality Type: Antisocial
I'm an antisocial histronic who's also compulsive, schizoid a hypomaniac

Just fuck me up senpai.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Johnny's fingernails killed both major and minor antagonists he's leagues above Caesar.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Explain what you like about Trish other than skimpy outfit, big boobs and the most cliche spoiled rich girl personality one could come up with

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

As much as I like Yuuya as a character.

His stand sucks when it's not in pursuit mode.

Can't even punch through a paper shredder.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

She's hot for one

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

caesar is a jobber so johnny would have to somehow win against ringo

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

They were not bad characters by themselves, they just have horrible interactions is what I meant to say. Not really that weird considering
1 is fucking plankton
1 is a murderer
1 has no memory
1 is a kid that had never been outside of a prison

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

most automatic stands are pretty shit in close combat
whitesnake is a notorious exception

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

so i finished part 7, why does it feel like gyro was the main character and johnny was the brojo? because the switch to focus to johnny at the end with the alt-diego fight felt random as fuck

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

FUCK DIO THE FUCKING CUNT HE THINKS HE'S HOT SHIT BUT HE'S NOTHING BUT A PEASANT BITCH WHO LET HIS MOM DIE AND COULDN'T STAND UP TO HIS DICK-ASS FATHER AND WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND UP TO A DRUNK DYING MOTHERFUCKER YOU KNOW YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY-ASS BITCH WHO DOESN'T DESERVE SHIT LET ALONE A JOESTAR FORTUNE AND ETERNAL LIFE BUT NO HE JUST HAD TO STEAL SHIT FROM EVERYONE ELSE TO BECOME COOL BUT HE'LL NEVER BE COOL BECAUSE DEEP DOWN HE'S NOTHING BUT A POOR BRITISH BASTARD CHILD WHO'S ONLY CLAIM TO FAME IS RIDING ON THE COATTAILS OF HIS BROTHER BY ADOPTION AND STEALING HIS SHIT LIKE A FAGGOT WHO GOT FUCKING MURDERED BY A DUMBASS HIGH SCHOOLER LIKE THE PUSSY HE IS

Jason King
Jason King

Calm down Speedweed

Brandon King
Brandon King

Johnny's power is amazing, who drew this comic?

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

at the end

nigger they do that halfway with the sandman fight

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Well she has a nice face

And her outfit has math on it that's pretty cool

And she seems nice

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Whitesnake was a clusterfuck of a stand
Long range yet strong as a close range punchghost
Can create illusions via digestive acid, never used again
Discs allow him to do a bunch of shit

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

It's unfortunate for Will (I like him a lot), but it's to be expected.

The older mentor type isn't quite Brojo, and the other Zeppelis held a stronger sense of developed friendship with the respective JoJos. Although Caesar's is distinctly weakened through the off-panel training.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

I'm not depressed, that's a start

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

And C-fucking-Moon wasn't?
Inverse Gravity
Surface Inversion

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Definitely. I feel if battle tendency was as long as SBR Ceaser and Joseph would be posted here as often as Gyro and Johnny.

Cooper James
Cooper James

What if any of Araki's older works appeared in Part 8? Either as a cameo or a fight.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

I never said C-moon wasn't.

In fact, they are the same stand technically, only poke-evolved, so I'd say the clusterfuckery applies to all of its stages.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

Definitely wrong, I'm not a tender

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

*yandere
fuckin autocorrect

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Can anybody link to the uncensored image in a similar resolution?

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

He used the illusions quite a bit didn't he?
Disguised himself as Weather, disguised Donatello as Pucci, and I think he did it one other time.

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

meant to say long range here since I'm pretty sure that if Whitesnake gets injured so does Pucci

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Yuuya is a faggot. This is my Terutory now.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

Ikuro Hashizawa was left at the bottom of the sea.
His body drifts towards JJL Morioh, and causes the Wall Eyes to form as a 'response to the danger coming from the ocean'.
Baby with socks and hat is actually JJL Baoh
Flashback Man is actually Baoh
Main villain of part 8 is Baoh. All the rock people share his skin hardening phenomenon.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/331789

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

mixed results lmao

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

I'm not the guy who was doing these earlier, but I felt like making an Okuyasu one. I don't dislike Okuyasu, I'm just tired of people asking if The Hand can kill Nijimura Sr.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

I don't know. Disguising himself and creating illusions that knock people out and cause them to slowly be digested seem too different to me.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

I'd say part 8 Kira for you

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Johnny's powers are so fucking cool. When he first shot himself and disappeared into his own bullet hole I was so amazed.

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Cool, KQ a best anyways

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

couldnt josuke just use crazy diamond and punch okuyasu's dad into the shape of a human

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

It totally can, by the way. It's just that Okuyasu's a softie and would never do that.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

How dare you oppress Okuyasu in our time of need.

Really, I think a "repeat questions" version of this would be suitable.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

100% dependent + 100% avoidant. Interesting.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Dio's spores are just skin deep
Implying iq test aren't real

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Supposedly, Crazy D wouldn't be able to reverse the process of DIO's cells invading Nijimura Sr. Or at least that's what I heard from my friend.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

punching him to look like a human wouldn't reverse the damage to his cells

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Why?

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

The way I see it, Josuke will only be restoring Okuyasu's dad back into a frogman. He is so integrated with DIO's cells at this point that his monstrous form is now his default "original" state.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

The regular explanation is that CD can fix things that are broken. Nijimura Sr. is not really broken, he mutated into something else. His default state changed so to speak. If CD 'fixes him' it returns him to his default state which is already mutated.

James Gomez
James Gomez

because i suck ur mums dick

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

They're both really true of me though, I'm dependent on certain people completely but I always avoid most others as much as I can (unless I'm forced into a social setting, in which case I suddenly become a goddamn comedian). I blame my rising Gemini.

/blog

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

There is no "damage" done to his cells, their genetic structure had been completely reformed

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

that's what I meant, I guess I worded it poorly

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

More Dio is never a bad thing desu.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Probably Kakyoin

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

the parts aren't as good as later parts, but I love the part 1-3 main villain theme of crazy magic martial arts vampires, and would appreciate if it made a comeback

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

JJL's main villain will be a rockman who knows the spin.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Read the mango

William Bailey
William Bailey

who am i ?

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

the best you're getting is spin and rock men

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

I think we had enough Dio for now.
Diego and the World were amazing, but constant callbacks are lazy... I would drop JoJo.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Before getting invested in JoJo i saw the specials for ASB, i used to think that Baoh was the villain of part 8.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

Willy Wonka

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Highway to Hell's user.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Just curious, did you think he wore his stand?

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

If hamon came back I'd skip a part for the first time. I don't want generic bullshit shonen powers, stands are what makes JoJo stand out.
The spin was pretty cool though.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Kira

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

I thought him transforming himself was the ability, so kinda?

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

I hope not. That would mean user is suicidal.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

nah not really

would like to

yup excluding the murderer part (thought of some time but never did)

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Crazy magic martial arts and vampires
There's dozens of other shonen that does these things, just read them. This mango is about crazy superpower wielding weirdos in various settings.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

I can really identify with DIO as someone who has never been able to connect with any other human being.

I can understand his reasons for wanting to get rid of what little humanity was left inside of him.

Humans are weak and stupid, incapable of recognizing true genius when it is presented before them.

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

Any ideas?

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

I thought him transforming himself was the ability.
I posted the wrong reply.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

that Koichi

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

survivor's manner :^)

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

Giorno

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

what the fuck is this even

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Tamami and Shigechi

Also Hazamada looks like the girl from the Ring.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

You have no personality at all, Sugar Candy Mountain

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

When you realize you might be pretty sick
fml

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Now this...THIS is Xander McQueen.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

You're like a male version of me

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

t.Diavolo

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

There's nothing wrong with being careful.

Don't let normies trick you into being vulnerable.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

jotaru
okayasu
damn

where is kira

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Doppio

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Sup Diavolo

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Wait a minute...

Where's female Kira?

Also:
Those hands going up femJosuke's skirt.

Now that's what I call lewd.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

when you realize everyone in this thread his depressed

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

I'm pretty sure everyone on Earth is depressed user

Life is like this now

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

No, Diavolo was waaayy too overconfident in his invincibility

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

0% Narcissistic
85% Schizoid
Not yet, anons. 21st Century Schizoid Man is still out there somewhere

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

haha long boy

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

At least I know I'm not alone anymore.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

What's this stand called?

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Is the anime or manga better?

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

tfw femhazamada
The perfect waifu

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

pupet mastaz

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

We may be depressed but at least we have each other.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

the anime is really good but read the manga

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Who am i?

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

What?

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

The world is so full of sad and angry people, how can you not be depressed?

feeling better when others share your pain

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

mfw realizing she probably got splinters in her cooch at least once

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

Subterranean Homesick Alien

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Axl?

Anthony White
Anthony White

Well that is more accurate than I expected it to be

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Honestly this guy is probably Diavolo off an American proxy tbqhfam

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

I don't want your panties

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

rohan

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Why is it that everyone here is a raging narcissist yet also hates themselves

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

I feel like I am one of the smartest people on the planet, yet because of my autism I will never be able to connect with people or make the world a better place.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

I'm currently reading part 5 and shit is boring as fuck metalica vs king crimson was cool still w8 for something better to make the reading ride worth the time

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

Why do people say "Jonathan is generic and boring" but praise Jotaro who is unequivocally more generic and boring? Why won't people realize that Jonathan is the best Jojo

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

They only got 9 episodes of Jonathan.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

Who am I /jojo/

William Hall
William Hall

Alright, I've read JoJo up to part 3 but how exactly did Erina not notice Dio with the hugeass body of her dead husband slipping into the secret compartment of the sarcophagus before escaping in it herself?

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

I like Jonathan more than Jotaro. He's got that gentlemanly charm.

Part 3 Jotaro is just generic silent, brooding anime protagonist number 34567.

Part 4 Jotaro however, is likeable.

Captcha: choose all bread

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

I never felt Jonathan as generic. Heck, every Jojo in my eyes are unique,

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Non legge la versione Italiana

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

If you weren't hyped for the Beach Boy/Grateful Dead fight then nothing will excite you in Part 5.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Most people on Sup Forums are narcissistic. Or believe that they are lazy underachievers or some shit

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Depressed that hight
Narcisstic that hight
wtf i am not an edgelord

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Too bad Jotaro dies in part 4 though

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

This test is broken.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Yeah. Can't believe it was Tonio who killed him.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

CAT'S FOOT
IRON CLAW

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

Plothole, but it's not important. Get outta here before you get spoiled. Jotaro dies in part 4.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Spread your buttcheeks faggot.

I'm going in.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Yeah, but then we got the great alternate evil Jotaro summoned by Reimi who was the real mastermind all along, that was a fantastic fight

David Torres
David Torres

yup him being kira's father was a real surprise

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Let me hear your best JoJoke, Sup Forums.

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

user really fucks butt?
no dignity

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Jotaro

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

at least you're neither a sadist nor a narcist, congrats

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

part 2 > all
best joke ever

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

King crimson vs Zawardo who wins?

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

not loving yourself before everything else

You will never reach HEAVEN with that attitude.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

diavolo win

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

King crimsom can delete the time that za wardo stoped

so based Boss win

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

This is fucking Yo-Yo Ma

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

The world over heaven

:^)

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

What was the hardest thing about killing Reimi?
My boner./spoiler]

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

NEUROSURGEONS, SCREAM FOR MORE
AT PARANOIA'S POISON DOOR

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

do you know the real name of the pastbin ?
jou(past)bin

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

I am a normie

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Threw a knife at a guy for entering a kitchen
Totally not evil

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

So what was on that girl ghost's back?

Gavin King
Gavin King

you're Damo

Isaac White
Isaac White

But the food's good. It's fine, my dude.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

holes in the shape of Kira's penis

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

What do I win?

James Allen
James Allen

Somebody knows how can i plays this vydya ?

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

When are JoJolion's new chapters out?

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

A stay in prison ya serial killin nutjob

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Friday

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

enya

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

facebook ironic meme

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

There will never be an Earth, Wind and Fire Feedback novel about Mikitaka trying to escape Area 51 agents, many of whom are stand users because they managed to obtain the original stand meteorite.

Why live?

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

I dunno why sadistic is so high, I didn't really answer any question hinting towards that.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Narciso Anna's

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Negativistic
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.
this is shockingly accurate

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

Wow, you need help.

Leave, normie. REEEEEEE

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.
This shit is calling me Giorno
I am not THAT bland

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

Was DIO really born evil?

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

tfw you appreciate all the parts and don't get the hate people have for some of them.
Araki's wild ride is fairly consistent in terms of enjoyability

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

He was just a cunt

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Do you think Diavolo was a good villain? What would make him better if you don't?

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

Nigga u got

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

this

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

If he wasn't so stupid about his paranoia.

His entire shtick was being paranoid yet it didn't occur to him to bring a gun to a fistfight.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

He's a good villain, but his fashion sense is somehow worse than all of Passione combined

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Diavolo was great and Doppio a cute.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Who's ready for best yandere coming soon?

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

He was, all he needed was more fights

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

You posted a cunt instead of based Rohan bruh

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Who or what am I?

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Hairjobs

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

a faggot

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

Showed up in only two arcs
One arc was her antagonizing Koichi and generally being a bitch
Second arc is just her going to a beauty saloon.

Why was she so pointless?

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

I think this is what stops me form liking him as much as other villains, my favorites are the ones we got to see plenty of, kira had his own story develop along the protags and multiple fights, and once Valentine started fighting it went on for ages

It doesn't helps that he had his attention split with Doppio on his first major fight

James Cox
James Cox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc8DnuSxJQA

post musics that you want to be introduced as stands

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

here
Who am I

also why the fuck do i get store front captcha so often

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

100 Percent Schizoid Man

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

How am I avoidant and dependent?

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Why isn't there a stand inspired by The Doors?

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

I like Jotaro. The fact that we see him smile a few times doesn't make him a complete edgelord.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Can you guys stop posting those charts?
I'm fairly certain most of us here have some kind of social problems, and it's detracting from actually talking about JoJo.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Narcissist

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

Maybe Araki is saving it for something good

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

I'm pretty sure we've covered every possible fujo doujin available

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

am I a normie yet

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Nothing new.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Apparently I am literally insane.

Well that's fun.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Almost a week until Jojolion

William Davis
William Davis

did i win

Luke James
Luke James

you will never mindbreak Pucci

James Brown
James Brown

At MSPAINT, yes.

Easton King
Easton King

you could say that about half the cast of part 4

Gavin James
Gavin James

Well, shit, now I need to know. Is there a legitimate way to get these results? A combination of questions and answers needed to win all 100%s?

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

user has a point, this stuff is derailing the thread too much
sorry for posting one too by the way

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

Both Damo and Polpo are overweight males, older than the average Jojo character
Both Damo and Polpo are leaders in shady organizations
Both Vitamin C and Black Sabbath are stands with some longer-ranged/automatic ability
Both VC and BS are ominous in design and have downward-pointing horns on either side of their head as well as long cloak-like bodies that merge with their environment
Both VC and BS have a weakness in to a common environment (water and light, respectively)
Both Damo and Polpo hold the key to a power that directs the part they star in (the Rokakaka and Arrow, respectively)
These were just things I was thinking about in the shower and likely have no meaning whatsoever to the story, but I just thought there were some interesting coincidences.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

What the fuck does this even mean?

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

Damo going to be killed by a banana confirmed.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Saw a badass collage in an older thread that could be used as a phone pape. Anyone have any more of those collages?

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

But it was a gun..

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

You know what I mean.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Do people actually hate Jotaro? Why? He's literally the only non-meme choice.
Jonathan
Le originalfag. Doesn't count.
Joseph
DUDE. RUSES. LMAO
Josuke
meme hair
Giorno
People will tell you bad translations, but he's just as shitty with the good ones too. Nobody gives a damn about you wanting to be a gangstar, we heard it the first 50 times. Also meme hair
Jolyne
Closest to non-meme thanks to Jotaro genetics. Also meme hair
Johnny
An actual faggot. He deserved everything that happened to him, if only he didn't drag Gyro down with him. Also what the hell is on his head?
Gappy
The birth of a meme.

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Left to right: from worst to best.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

This.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Does anyone have the colored version of this page?

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

How the fuck are they going to beat Vitamin C?
This just seems overpowered

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

from worst
But Caesar in mid

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

what does the word meme even mean to you you fucking idiot?

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

They have to get hard enough to overcome the softness.

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

Bug Eaten did nothing wrong
He was just a rat, he wasn't evil

Thomas White
Thomas White

having four testicles finally pays off

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

meme = cuck = autism = "thing I don't like"

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

Banana gun, just like last time.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Nice bait, I'm gonna take it though.

Jotaro
Le manly quiet man.
Gets jobbed by a rat and a gay priest.

Kira "man of the sea" Yoshikage Ph.D is the only correct choice of best jojo

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

I'm evil?

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

Having four testicles would drive you insane and eventually get you killed.

Connor King
Connor King

He melted two people and stuffed them in a fridge.

That's pretty bad user.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

He killed like 2 people.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Me no likey other JoJos so I call everybody meme.
Epic post bro, nice opinion.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

implying Jotaro isn't the meme-ist Jojo.

One word: Dolphins.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

liking Dolphin meme man

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

god can you imagine the censorship

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Jesus, this panel is great.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

It's not that hard to imagine. It'll be a large black box stuffed in a fridge.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

They were still alive though, he just took the occasional nibble out of them.
Besides, Morioh is like Compton. You gotta expect something bad to happen to you there.

Cameron King
Cameron King

What the fuck happened to Star Platinum in part 6?

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Araki finally retconned his hair to be made out of seaweed.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

He went on a diet.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

her

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Mutilated Lips

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

you're thinking of narancia

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

stick m legy out rely far

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Fem Gappy a cute A CUTE

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Kars references Baoh
Rockmen reference Pillarmen
In all honesty it's possible

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

these will progressively get lewder

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

no beard

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

You're joking, but they do all have a weakness to mangoes

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

Let's keep going then

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Isn't part of the frogman form thing that he instantly regenerates back? So wouldn't he change back to human and then regenerate back in to a dio cell frog thing?

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

you got any Hazamada, assuming it exists?

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

couldve sworn i spoiled it

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

good shit, no dio?

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

i can try and get some, if other anons have requests ill listen

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

Sale and/or Zucherro?

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

thanks to Jotaro genetics
They're already all related

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

This any good?

Owen Green
Owen Green

Dio, just for you

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

thanks user, I have a thing for evil women

James Bell
James Bell

Angelo, Kira's father, Pocoloco, Damo, Polpo.

I challenge you to find them.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

depends, do you want a good fighting game, or do you want a "good jojo game" with lots of fanservice and whatnot?

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Magenta Magenta please!

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

I hope you're not using SFV as an example of a good fighting game.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

I'd rather it be a dumb spectacle fighter with no balance at all like all the old dragon ball z games. When they made fun ones.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

I'd like to sex her pistols if you catch my down flow

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

it is a good fighting game, might not be my favorite though

yeah, I suggest getting it then

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

ok this is really hard, i havent found anything but i havent searched all of them yet so ill keep looking anons

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

This isn't good

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Why is johnny such a cute?

John Richardson
John Richardson

tfw you will never have a dad as supportive as Yoshihiro Kira

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Good luck, user!

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

4 vaganias

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Kira's dad is one of the best parental figures in the entire Jojo-verse.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

grabs fem gyros tits
hard as steel balls

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

Seriously? You didn't think this was exciting?

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

When talking about stats, what does growth/potential means?

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

im taking on a temporary name for this thread so i dont get confused
i found this, the only asked for in it is dio though
thanks for your support in these trying times, ill do my best!

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

Once this is animated Part 5 will definitely be more respected

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

very very nice

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

How bullshit a stands is and how many asspulls can do

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

I'd want one of those girls to be my Valentine.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

it means three things.
How much the stand can grow
how bullshit the power can be
how many uses a power has

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

who am I?

David Morgan
David Morgan

Fuck, marry or kill

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Kill, Kill, Kill

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

Kill Jotaro be fucked by Joseph and marry Jonathan

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

I see, what notable stand has an A in that? it should be jotaru sense he can stop time

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

He wasn't an alien user. Just an autistic kid. Why would a austic kid be in area 51

John Gomez
John Gomez

No Kira.
Fucking rude.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Boss... it's me, Doppio.. I found Hazamada in drag, if that counts.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

As long as the Area 51 agents THINKS he's an alien, the story can still work.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

this

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

That's too bad, because Parts 6 and 7 are far less action oriented.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

Because he's an autistic kid with a stand power who has convinced himself he's an alien and has the ability to successfully infiltrate it.

Mikitaka could break in easy.

David Carter
David Carter

YES

YES

YES

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Can't believe this one hasn't been posted yet.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10189674

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

five hours till pv

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Why didn't Johnny's gender change?

Aiden White
Aiden White

Did someone say rule 63?

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

is there a stand that cures agonizing sore throats

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

Johnny is canonically a male, user. I know you want to believe otherwise, but it's true.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Echoes (all 3 acts)
Killer Queen

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Why is no on here Histrionic? Am I the only tease?

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Crazy Diamond maybe
Don't worry man, I'm in the same boat.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Star Platinum has A but Star Platinum: The World has D

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

I got a tiny bit

not even sure what it means

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

i didnt post it cause i dont like one pieces art style for the characters
works for me
polnareff confirmed always hot

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Any remedies? I feel like I'm swallowing saw blades

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

Would be better with Anasui and Manlyne tbqh

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

Tusk and Echoes are the most notable because they have acts
Killer Queen and Gold Experience (I think) have high potential because they both get arrow'd

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Seductive personality. It's not very common in men so that's probably why lmao.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Boss.. the part 5 villians that were requested are too hard to find. I found this though.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

Well I am a gay faggot who flirts a lot

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

I want to hug Jolyne
I want to kiss Jolyne
I WANT TO MARRY JOLYNE!!!!!

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

hot

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Same

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

I WANT TO BRUTALLY BY JOYLNE

James Robinson
James Robinson

Too bad she isn't real :^)

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

dont remind me

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Dat Prosciutto

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

honey always worked for me user, and

Jason White
Jason White

The same artist drew this too

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

Oh god

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

I've been thinking about echos, why can he only freeze things?

3 freeze is a play on words yeah? why not other word plays

William Peterson
William Peterson

oop
i meant and most teas work wonders

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

Go to bed Anasui

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

How come the first part of the OVA did thr second half of SC, while the second part did the first half?

Carter James
Carter James

why not other word plays
Good question
The answer is ARAAAAKIIIIIIIII

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

More prosciutto, if anyone wants.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

o-oh my
This is relevant to my interests.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

Thank you user. I'll try making some ginseng with honey and hopefully make it through the night.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Bix nood m'fuggah

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

APPP wanted to get to the good parts faster. DIO's World is pretty much the apex of groundbreaking action in the series.

I don't even think time stop was used before that in notable anime/manga.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

No, the answer is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9P-c6FBMZo

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

It was 1993 and not a ton of people cared for Jojo. The fact that anything was being made was huge, so they just animated the Egypt arc of SC, i.e. the one arc people think of when you say Jojo.
Then 7 years later they were like "yeah okay let's finish this real quick"

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

evil women are cool

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

I'd grind that.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

So will David adapt any parts that take place in the SBRverse? Would they make the episodes longer because of the longer chapters or just have more episodes?

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

It was 1993 and not a ton of people cared for Jojo
I don't think this was the case. Toei actually planned on making an anime for it back then before settling for some short-lived karate manga adaptation.

It was definitely popular enough to include Joseph and Jotaro in the NES Famicom Jump games.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

I like you

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Would they make the episodes longer
They wouldn't be able to do that unless it was an OVA, which might mean skipped content.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

JoJo part 3 adapted by Toei
Still ongoing to this day

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Touka best TG girl

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

If they do adapt anything, it'll probably be at least 48 episodes, and at most maybe 60ish. They'll probably adapt 1-2 monthly chapters an episode

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

GOKUH, TALU, RYOSAN, TARCHAN, TAISON, JOJO, MOMO---, THEY ARE THE MOST BRAVEST PERSONS IN THE JUMPWORLD.
God bless the 80s

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

God I hope they do adapt at least SBR.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

it would have looked like the first few seconds of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcSrKvvfns8

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

And it would have the same amazing level of quality as Dragon Ball Super. And it would probably have gotten a 4kids dub

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

DIO's tanktop is so gay

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

4kids dub
Jotaro legitimately becomes Joey Jojo.

John Garcia
John Garcia

Toei was better in the 80s. Bad, but still better.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

The Lock is 10 episodes long
Dio is the Villan of part 1, 3, 5, part of 6, and gets revived in 3 movies

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

And Dragon ball would have been animated by david

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

KABUTOMUSHI

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Diavolo=Crack Whore
DIO= Slut
Kars= Rich slut who thinks she is too good for you.
Valentine= Pure first lady. A beacon of liberty and prosperity.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Tfw starting part 7. I have no idea to expect but it's hype.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Get out before these faggots and I spoil you

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

How many Dios will the next Jojo game have?
The Capcom fighting game had 2
ASB had 2
EoH had 5

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

You cant beat a stand that makes things soft and wet with Soft and Wet

Josuke must go in Hard and Dry.

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

I'm in the exact same boat user. Read the first volume last night. It's kind of refreshing after all the shit that happened in Stone Ocean's ending.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Cool

James Myers
James Myers

Who am i?

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

I'll spoil you slightly by posting the official OTP of this part.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

It's pretty cool.

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Kid Dio
Rugby Dio
Alcoholic Dio
Vampire Dio
Head Dio
Jonathan's Body Dio
Shadow DIO
DIO
High DIO
OVA DIO
Jockey Diego
Ferdinand's Slave Diego
Scary Monsters Diego
Legless Diego
Alternate Diego
Heaven Ascension DIO

I count 16
hard mode, come up with a moveset for all of them

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

I'm currently reading part 5 and finally something good came, WTF happen to polnareff body? he was kind fine at the end of part 3 and now hes in wheel chair without legs and shit

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Diavolo was pretty sure he killed him by throwing him off of a cliff, but Polnareff Polnareff'd out of the situation

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

It's shown in a flashback what happens to him.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Don't worry, he gets a new body

Eli Young
Eli Young

This guy considers being a tortoise-room-ghost "Getting a new body"

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Where where where

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

How can I emulate Josuke for my cosplay at ACEN?

James Martin
James Martin

i have a question about the end of steel ball run , with the corpse locked up in new York , how is it not a victory for valentine ? i mean that was what diego was supposed to do and Lucy steel locked the corpse , and in part 8 when johnny die and they recover the corpse wouldnt that make valentine plan for america succeed ?

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Gross

William Adams
William Adams

Koichi fucking his sister when

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Man in the mirror from part 5 was pretty complex, maybe because I read it in black and white

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Tamami is naked instead of Koichi's sister

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

Not into CFNM user?

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Seems like nips are receiving their BD-bonus Statue Spirits Dio by now.

Was the single knee-heart really necessary?

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

anime colors
i mean i get it but gross
black gakuran jotaro triggers me to this day

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

And the obligatory pic related.

Yeah, I prefer blue Jotaro, myself.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

I still didnt get this fucking part with multiple people killing johnny. Someone explain it to a retard please

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

The fact that his pants don't connect to his belt still pisses me off, that and the shitty hair spikes.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

Multiple universes converging thanks to D4C, people just happened to see 3 different variations, thus confusing the reader and Gyro.

I think.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

I don't know if anyone noticed but Star Platinum art got updated on the official site

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Crazy D art as a reminder

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

It didn't lose muscle like it did later in Part 4. Good.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Echoes

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

The Hand

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Aqua Necklace

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Bad Company

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

this is top tier fanart

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

And finally The Lock

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Why did Jotaro send Koichi to Italy instead of Josuke?

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Because Giorno loves dwarfs

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Because Jotaro called Koichi his greatest ally.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Mfw just a run-off-the-mill weirdo.
Well fugg. Which jojo character am I, though?

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

get help

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Because Josuke is a hot-headed punk ass and Koichi is a cool dude.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

a suspicious bent in the sense that you think that strangers are weird, threatening, or out to hurt you.

You are every stand user ever.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

And here I was, thinking my soul would be too dead to develop a stand.

But I am 100% fine.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

You forgot Dio's Finger Bone from part 6

It turns people into tree people

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Something about how Echoes' range will make it easy for Koichi to find Giorno. And Koichi wanted to go to Disneyland.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Wear a sailor suit and use green lipstick

Colton King
Colton King

What

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

Some tumblrina who probably hasn't even read part 7 yet and just heard someone mention that his stand is fingernails.

I definitely think this part of Araki's motivation for SBR. Obviously Gyro/Caesar's personalities aren't really comparable, but their respective bromances with JoJo have a lot in common. The connection formed between Gyro and Johnny is only stronger because they have so much more screentime to develop.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Maybe it's the translation but I still don't understand what exactly Giorno did here

Landon Young
Landon Young

He turned his teeth into jellyfish which absorbed the piss so that it didn't have to go down his mouth.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

he sucked up all the piss in a small little jellyfish which formed from his tooth (using Gold E)

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

He turned his tooth into a jellyfish to filter out Abbachio's piss.

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

These tests aren't really a good way of diagnosing anything. I've known that I'm avoidant since high school, and my test diagnosed me with borderline and negativistic thoughts. I am easily depressed, but I still try and be optimistic and would never classify myself as borderline.

Now let's actually try talking about JoJo

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

I got that much but how does a jellyfish absorb piss?

Michael Price
Michael Price

/a/thread/141411135#p141411135

new

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

I'm no expert on jellyfish, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say since they are mostly made of water they are naturally absorbent like a sponge.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

either i'm nuts or i said yes too much

fuck

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

see

It's just a stupid test, everyone has their own emotional problems, but this isn't the board to discuss it.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

twintail braids
m-my weakness...

Justin James
Justin James

Special game content Heaven Ascended Diego

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

picture was posted in the beginning of 2010
SRB didn't finish until 2011

Try again.