Why does basically every Japanese author seem to have a vendetta against...

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Why does basically every Japanese author seem to have a vendetta against childhood friends?

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Dumb girl with years to confess doesn't.

They all deserve to lose.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

No idea, but its usually the opposite in western media.

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

most childhood friends are conveniently the worst archetype in anime so it isn't surprising

flat
tsun
blonde
twintails

shit character every single time

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Because childhood friends are more unrealistic to them unlike incest.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

I still don't understand why the childhood friend is still used when it is the most overused shitty cliche imaginable in anime and manga.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Bitter memories

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Because childhood friends are shit

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

This, if the guy's drawing manga for a living, chances are he might have been cucked as a teen by his osananajimi.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Who the fuck even cares about letalone keeps in contact with childhood friends in real life anyway? I can't remember shit about mine.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

You entertain the series where they don't win, neglecting the ones where they do.
It's easy to confess to someone you've known since childhood
Taking social retardation to another level.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

It's not easy to confess to someone you've known since childhood

Good job showing your basement dweller status. The "I don't want to change our relationship" is only used so awkward fucks can identify with the characters.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Because none of them ever had any.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Fking kek. Nigger hit the nail right on the head. What you think pussy is just gonna eventually gravitate towards with. We all know they are fat af and here their own gravity.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

t. friendless neckbeard. Sorry your stench alerts people miles away to stay clear so you wouldn't understand these complicated matters.

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

complicated matters
Again, get out of the basement.

Ian King
Ian King

Graduate high school and we'll talk like adults.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

No, that is a legitimate reason for not wanting to confess. If this person is your best and oldest friend then the most common scenarios are:
They do not reciprocate and start hanging around you less because they feel awkward
They do not reciprocate and try to keep things the same but cannot due to knowing the real nature of your friendship
They do not reciprocate but manage to keep things the way they were regardless
They do reciprocate but things do not work out and you guys are now awkward friends
They do reciprocate and things end horribly, leaving you down one best friend
They do reciprocate and you live happily ever after

Literally one of those scenarios is ideal.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

You're sounding way more friendless than him, m8. You should probably stop thinking your Japanese anime situations are what happens in real life.

No one is seriously thinking "I don't want to mess up our relationship, so I won't confess to it" shit.

Fuck, confessing isn't even a thing that really happens. That's middle school shit.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

So you think childhood/teenage romance is complicated and you accuse others of being underaged? You're special kind of idiot.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

That's literally what they're thinking. Reality aside, it's a perfectly reasonable explanation for WHY an anime girl doesn't confess to the guy she likes.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

No one is seriously thinking "I don't want to mess up our relationship, so I won't confess to it" shit.
That's what you think. If you think this is an anime situation only, you are too sheltered and are confusing ought with is.
I was belittling you. You have to be allistic to understand.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Back in my day, the childhood friend was a sure goddamn thing.

Nowadays so many people are trying to buck the trend that it's pretty much reversed, being a childhood friend means that the character is going to "lose".

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Because they all had a childhood friend that was either ugly and they didn't like back and they couldn't get with the hot girl or she was the hot girl that never confessed and they settled for an ugly girl instead.

In the case of women artists, they're bitter that the boy didn't like them back.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

Honestly, that's more the thought process of an adult, a teenage biggest concern would be if he/she perceives it's friend as "above their level".

Camden White
Camden White

That happens constantly even with people nearing their 30s.
Fuck, confessing isn't even a thing that really happens. That's middle school shit.
That also happens all the time. You need to get out more.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

You type like a faggot. Fun fact, you're not the smartest guy in the room.

James Gomez
James Gomez

I was belittling you. You have to be allistic to understand.
The issue here, my dumb pal, is that you only sounded ironic, making you look like the only underage here. Do you need some time to understand why?

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

I am whenever I step into your special ed class.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

You forgot to describe how you slept with his mom.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

flat
tsun
blonde
twintails
This is all wrong.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

You clearly aren't older than 15.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

pal
I'm not your fucking pal, buddy.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Agreed

The optimal childhood friend is
short hair
small breasts
abrasive/yankee personality
dere and not a violent tsunshit

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Better than being 12, I guess.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

You're only looking worse and worse.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

You can't get any worse. Use that to improve yourself.

Jason White
Jason White

No, you.

Okay?

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

N-no you!
Fine.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

That doesn't even make sense.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

It makes dollars.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Can you two just fuck already?

David Stewart
David Stewart

The childhood friend wins in my favorite romance manga

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Gosho is making up for all those jilted childhood friends with Detective Conan. Almost every major pairing are/were childhood friends. I am 90% certain Takagi and Sato will also turn out to be long lost childhood friends somehow.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page