Kaguya best girl

Nolan King
Nolan King

So what happened? Was this filler backstory episode worth watching?

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Literally no doujin

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

It was pretty good imo, next week looks good too.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Did they ever say which planet she came from?

And why did she come to Naruto Earth again?

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Whose the lucky (or not so lucky) bastard that gets to bang her?

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

Fuck we never saw her legs.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Tenji the emperor kid

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

I liked that it showed how Kaguya used IT without a moon.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Aino ;_;

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Suck this is only 3 episodes, needs at least 5. Better than anything Kishi would come up with.

Lucas James
Lucas James

I wish I had a servant like her.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Wasn't the moon made after the ten tailed beast got sealed? My memory needs a bit of refreshing.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Yeah but she used her dimension power to do it, She opened a portal to a place with a moon.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Did Kaguya just brainwash the villagers into accepting her? She just put them to sleep during her interrogation then it cuts to the next scene where she's treated like a guest of honour with an attendant and a nice room.

Zachary King
Zachary King

Ah I missed that part.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Did Kaguya just brainwash the villagers into accepting her?
I believe she did. That tenji guy mentioned he didn't even remember how they met.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

We're supposed to believe that guy knocked up Kaguya?

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Hey even Kaguya can be a naive girl. Leave her alone.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Episode didn't explain shit, how did the chick know she was pregnant and why didn't kaguya just eat the fruit earlier? Where did she come from? And why did the prince fag get mad that she murdered soldiers obviously meant to capture her? Why did she have chakra powers before she ate the fruit? Why does she make my dick explode?

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

i still don't get the deal with the god tree, did the otsutsuki plant it? the boruto movie implied they've done it before on other planets

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

So I didn't watch Naruto: The Last but if Hamura's ancestors have been living on the moon what the fuck happened to them when the ten tails was released?

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

they killed each other in a civil war

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Why is the moon so close to Earth? Wouldn't gravity yank it into the planet?

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

user, the moon didn't change.
It was an illusion.
That's why everyone fucking laughed when the grand master plan was 'reflect an illusion off the moon.' because it was fucking stupid.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

ancestors
do you mean descendants?

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

They were busy not existing since they weren't asspulled until The Last came out.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Episode didn't explain shit, how did the chick know she was pregnant and why didn't kaguya just eat the fruit earlier?
Kaguya was losing her powers and holding her stomache. She didn't eat the fruit because she didn't need to before.
Where did she come from?
From another dimension most likely.
And why did the prince fag get mad that she murdered soldiers obviously meant to capture her?
Prince fag warned them not to attack the soldiers regardless of the situation. I think it was a stupid way to create drama but ehh.
Why did she have chakra powers before she ate the fruit?
Alien powers.
Why does she make my dick explode?
I want to know that for myself too.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Why does she make my dick explode?
That's her power. If you point your dick at her in a threatening manner, you and your dick will explode.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

It's been there for a long time. Kaguya only landed recently. She probably wanted to wait a bit for the fruit to mature, that's why she just chilled at Sou for a while.

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

you think when Kishimosto sat down to write Naruto he actually thought about making aliens the big bad of the story?

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

No, he just asspulled that at the last minute so there would be easy OP villains for the next gen stuff and because Madara was getting too strong for his own good.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

I'm just happy that this kind of makes it so that thing about the byakugan being the ancestor of the sharingan wasn't fully retconned.

John Harris
John Harris

and because Madara was getting too strong for his own good.

Not really actually.

If anything, it was hyped to be the perfect final fight by Madara himself. As he said, he had 100% of the Rikudo power, while Naruto and Sasuke each had 50%.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Well, not really, rinnegan/sharingan comes from Kaguya's god forehead eye, byakugan are just her regular forehead eyes.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

So he replaced him with someone even more powerful but made her dumb as a rock, and also used Kaguya and Zetsu to absolve the uchiha of all the shit they did

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

asspulled
Stop with that meme user.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

That meme predates you

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Kaguya was an asspull, user. Even the Sage would have made more sense for the final boss since he gets name dropped nearly every single chapter from Pain's reveal up until all of the war arc.

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

How the fuck is the Naruto anime not over yet.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

I've heard that there was a filler streak almost as bad as the one before shippuden where they went into depth about what every person was dreaming while under IT

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

They've done only like two canon episodes over the past year

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

No, it was so there would be a clear bad guy.
It would be 2deep4narutards if the final boss conflict was greyed out in terms of morality.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

Having extraterrestrials as the final boss is rather funny. It was easy to accept that the world of Naruto as simply a different one to ours in the japanese creation myth gave birth to ninjutsu, genjutsu, divine feats etc. Adding aliens to the mixture as a way to qualify these fantastical elements was...unnecessary I think. Kishimoto could have made things simple but effective for himself.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Some of the pre shippuden filler was ok, but most of it was pretty bad. But why the fuck would we care what they were dreaming?

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Unfortunately since the new final boss is a hot chick there are beta waifufags that claim that she did nothing wrong even if she wanted to turn the entire world's population into mindless slaves to fend off her fruit stealing cousins, and pretend that she actually a good character and a good addition even after that terrible final fight.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

A lot of animes do this asspull though. A LOT.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

which doesn't excuse Kishimoto

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

I liked it, it just that the clan haven't been explained well at all. We've had two movies since the manga ended and we still know jack shit about them and what we do learn just adds more questions and seems to convolute shit even more.

David Garcia
David Garcia

What I mean is stop incorrectly using the word asspull user. It's not an asspull if it's foreshadowed.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

So he replaced him with someone even more powerful

desu Kaguya was really underwhelming as a final boss, all she did was spam the dimension shifting technique which she only used smartly once and the throwable bones.

I don't know if the powerlevels got raised so much that it ended up becoming boring but she looks weak compared to a good perfect Susanoo, Madara's meteor hammer, Nagato's full rinnegan arsenal and Hashirama's wood buddha.

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

Well she smashed perfect susanoos like nothing and should be able to use everything that Nagato, Madara and Obito showed, but then there would be no good guy win.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

wait, so kaguya practically raped the poor guy?

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Kishimoto could have easily written something along the lines of an alternate creation myth wherein Izanagi and Izanami procreated a set of super-powered human clans who went to war with each other over xx reasons, the war gave birth to a thousand years of quasi-stability only for the feud to be fully resurrected by Madara for xx reasons. (I know Izanagi and Izanami are jutsus but you get the idea I'm trying to get at.)

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

It actually makes sense.

She's powerful yes, but she probably never had to face anyone as equally powerful as her, so she never learned proper technique.

If you were basically a god, would you care to master your techniques if you can just send someone to another dimension and instantly kill them? probably not

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

really underwhelming as a final boss
sasuke was the final boss

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

animes

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Well, if we take the DMC reboot as an example.
Madara was Mundus, and Sasuke was Vergil.
Kaguya was fucking lame.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

they're just trying to milk it for as long as possible

the studio needs money

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

My positive opinion of Naruto would go through the roof if Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi in fact had worked and what we're seeing is actually Naruto's idea of a post-war world: in in which ninjas still had a role to play but everything ultimately go his way. In reality everybody is wrapped inside of a God Tree cocoon, getting their life energy slowly sucked dry like in the matrix.

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

tfw wanted to see an actual legit akatsuki fight with zetsu
crazy nature/plant moves involving a venus flytrap
it never happened
instead black zetsu hides under kaguyas arm sleeve and talks shit

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Kaguya wasn't even the big bad, it was fucking Zetsu. I can't imagine what people would say if i could go back in time to 2004 or whenever it was he first showed up and tell them that the venus flytrap guy was the ultimate villain in Naruto.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Yeah, Zetsu seemed like a much better character when he was supposed to be twins from the grass village that dedicated themselves to espionage and covering Akatsuki's tracks rather than brain dead zombie and mommy's pile of goo

Zetsu was Kaguya's slave so that makes her the big bad.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

Nope. If they wanted to milk the series then they would have made another film.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

yeah but she was so stupid, she seemed like she could even barely talk. It was Zetsu doing all the exposition and shit talking.

Adam Price
Adam Price

it was fucking Zetsu

And who's interest do you suppose Zetsu was acting in?

That aside, it's not hard to image authors retrofitting story elements of an open long-running series to tie things together.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

reminder that Zetsu could have captured both young naruto and Sasuke back after their fight

What do you expect from this manga? Kishi a complete hack

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

It's the filler relevant in any way? I'm actually interested in it since the manga didn't give a shit about the best girl.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

It kind of humanizes Kaguya and there were some emotional scenes in the end.

Also three new OSTs in one episode.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

women cant rape men user.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

literally second worst
the worst is obviously your waifu

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

she summoned the moon from another dimension

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

I just can't get past how filler-ish and boring all other characters were.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

How does it feel to get blown up by her?

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

I feel like pestering her and getting her to break that blank personality would either be really lethal or really entertaining for me. She only seems to take weapons as threats, so maybe I won't die.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

Older Kayuya would probably kill you

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

The other day, I've insulted an user because he said these fillers would be better than the boruto chapters.
Mfw he was right
I'd like to give him my best excuses

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Nah, Kaguya wasn't dumb. She was pretty intelligent. She lost because the requirements to win was just copping a feel at the same time, the heroes kept on getting lucky, and she had to job against pinkshit.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

needing overly flashy shut
She sealed away Sasuke's Susanoo with her Byakugan & these bones seem to be an insta-kill regardless of defense. If that doesn't work, Bijudama.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

I actually felt kinda sad when Kaguya couldn't gather enough strength to protect herself and her friend, causing her friend to try to negotiate only for her to get killed.

John Cox
John Cox

Are those her eyebrows?

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Her not talking all the fucking time doesn't equate to a lack of intelligence. For what reason would she have needed to talk anyway? She said what she needed to say.

I want to protect the Earth
You both remind me of my sons and I hate you
All chakra is mine

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

No. She has none.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Kaguya could have actually killed Naruto & Sasuke when she appeared behind them. She just wanted their chakra & it was only after Black Zetsu talked about cutting costs did Kaguya go for the kill.

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

I want to protect the Earth
By turning the world population into her own personal slaves?

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

implying that isn't a good thing

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

I always found it weird that Kaguya had one of the more relatable backstories and motivations, (Chakra technically was hers). Yet Naruto doesn't even attempt to talk-no-jutsu her. He did that with everybody, even those he had no idea were worth redeeming.

Maybe he just saw a female character who was actually competent and something snapped inside of him.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

she just wanted their chakra

..and taking someone's chakra kills them m8. Itd like their life force

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

She was going to kill them when she first appeared (hence why she immediately moved to the Lava Dimension). It wasn't until Sasuke and Naruto regrouped after they got BTFO that Kaguya was having second thoughts and wanted to keep them alive (but drain them of their chakra). She went from attacks that would kill them to attacks that would restrict their movements. However, Naruto and Sasuke were getting dangerously close to sealing her and Naruto was pissing her off by being so stubborn to catch so Zetsu offered the idea of just killing them, to which she agreed.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

Because she was pure evil

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

You can drain chakra without killing someone. Naruto would have been dead during the Chunin Exams if that weren't the case.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

when she appeared behind them
That's what I meant

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Despite the fact that she cried at the sight of her two "sons." YEEUUUUP, definitely nothing redeeming left in her heart.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

It felt like... she didn't have a heart

This is such bullshit. Actually portray that shit and not just say it when we've seen the exact opposite.

He did that with everybody, even those he had no idea were worth redeeming.

He TNJ'd
Gaara (because he was similar to Naruto)
Sasuke (same as Gaara)
Zabuza (to a degree, but by accident)
Obito (same as Gaara)
Nagato (same as Gaara)

Not once did he try that with
Orochimaru
Deidara
Kakuzu
Madara
Kaguya
Mizuki
Kabuto

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

no, movies cost actually more money, this way they can milk the series for thousand of episodes without even advancing the plot

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

My bad. Just wanted to elaborate a bit more.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Ninja Jesus's words

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

more fillers?
damn

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

milk the series for thousand of episodes without even advancing the plot
Sounds like Games Workshop's wetdream.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Mizuki
I forgot he existed. Also, he didn't talk no Jutsu Toneri but he defaeted him then saved him from exploding. However, it was more Hinata that TNJ'd him by telling him the truth about his clan.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

To be fair, some of this isn't bad. Many parts in the original weren't elaborated enough & such. Some fights like Kakashi vs 7 Swordsmen were offscreen. Shit is being milked like mad & even the video games are ahead but at least we get something.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

The only people on that list Naruto had a drawn out battle long enough to do so were Madara Kaguya and Kabuto, but I see your point.

However, my point still stands that Kaguya seemed almost tragic. The "she doesnt feel like she has a heart" seemed like just poor writing.

Then again, this is Kishi.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

I still don't know why the fuck does Kaguya compare Sasuke to that asspulled brother that he has no relation to.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Reminder that Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Sasuke got away with literally everything while Mizuki is still rotting away in jail.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

I think it's closer to both as a collective being compared to her kids & less which kid being compared to which.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

The part of Orochimaruu that wants Sasuke's body is sealed away. The Orochimaru that used Edo Tensei & revived the Hokages saved everyone.

If it weren't for Kabuto, Sasuke would have died. Also Black Zetsu would be active because no Madara to turn into Kaguya.

Sasuke said he was sorry.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Obito vs Kakashi fight wasn't in the manga was it? Or rather, it wasn't expanded on as much?

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

More like he was tired of drawing Naruto.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

The latter part is correct.

Damn, the anime did this fight justice.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

no, movies cost actually more money
So? The last two movies made a ton of money for them. Boruto movie was the most successful one in the franchise and out of all studio pierrot has ever made.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

It was in the manga but the anime expanded much more. No flashbacks to their younger years.

John Hill
John Hill

It's because of things like that fight why I'd always put the anime above the manga even if it has fillers. It expressed so much within just 5 minutes that took the series hundreds of chapters to convey.

Hiroyuki Yamashita is a blessing. I can't wait to see what other shows he'll direct after Naruto is done.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Hiroyuki Yamashita
He did an an amazing job of Taka vs Killer Bee

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

STILL. NO. DOUJINS

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

The first page is top notch creepy, the second is puzzling.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Kaguya was too far gone, I think was the point. Sort of like Madara.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

j-just wait a little more user

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Only thing that annoys me is they spent 20+ episodes on meaningless fillers and when we finally get to the "filler"with Kaguya in it, they rush the episode and don't explain something significant.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Madara still got redeemed by his husbando in the end.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

SP cares more about Itachi and about Tsunade dreaming about Jiraiya's crappy fanfiction

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

When was Kaguya foreshadowed?

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

I don't think nips really liked Kaguya.

Anyhow Naruto's fanbase in Japan nowadays seems that it's kept alive by Sasukefags, Itachifags, shipfaggots and fujos.

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

she probably never had to face anyone as equally powerful as her
She feared her cousins so much, she wanted to make a zetsu army against them. You would think she learned some fighting techniques too.

Levi Young
Levi Young

Maybe he just saw a female character who was actually competent and something snapped inside of him
Naruto is Kishi's self-insert so that make sense

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Can this shit series finally die?

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Maybe he just saw a female character who was actually competent and something snapped inside of him.
She was completely outclassed by her son in terms of feats and accomplishments. Not to mention that technically she beat her twice since he gave Nardo and Sasuke their godly presents.

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

When Naruto was talking with Hagoromo. Re-read the entire conversation.

Kayden James
Kayden James

She was actually first mentioned about 30 chapters before that by Madara, though that still isn't good enough foreshadowing for the fucking final boss, especially when you had Madara first being shown in part 1 or Obito getting named dropped in like chapter 8.

Still, the worse asspull is Hagoromo's brother, he had no lines, no mentions in the manga until twice in the last twenty chapters and serves no purpose whatsoever other than to make Hinata into a special snowflake so she can get kidnapped in the romantic movie.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

HELP
Does anyone remember the looped moment where someone turns the knife around finger like on a picture? It's probably from the opening, but i forget from which

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Your dick exploded

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

When one of them can just absorb the other, I doubt learning fighting abilites would do you any good. Zetsu army was good enough. The only thing she could really do was get strong enough that she would be resistant to it, or overpower them with her own absorption.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Naruto Opening 9?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc6u0BJ8lw

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

Oh, thank you so much.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page