Hunter x Hunter

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Why doesn't Chrollo use the knife?
Why doesn't Chrollo just blow up Hisoka with sun and moon while he is surrounded?
Why doesn't Chrollo just nuke a major city with rose just to kill Hisoka?
Why is there a panda in one of the frames?

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10154799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWS3Ew2ol2I
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1463094312243.png
https://youtu.be/sUw55rnjoe8
Thomas Long
Thomas Long

God, the 2011 Zoldyck vs Kuroro fight is really awesome.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

is 353 out yet

it feels like so much more than a week between these

William Cook
William Cook

Because the last one was a monday, so it's been 10 days between the last 2 chapters.

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

too long

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

/a/thread/141426916#p141439228
Damn, I just realized shalnark is a trash manipulator compared to illumi.
Can Illumi turn into a super saiyan ?
It's past anyway.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

, it's one break this week

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Black Voice is basically the same thing but better.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

Rose is the answer to everything, it cheap, fast fun. You don`t even need nen to defeat anyone

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Bringing a nuke to a fight is a bit excessive, if you could even manage to get your hands on one.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

1) he sold it and he's not fighting with knives, that's not what his soul is about
2) because they need 5s for the full blow and hisoka will see it if they're massively attached to clones
3) kuroro doesn't like killing for killing, he wants a 1vs1 to know who's the strongest soul
4) togashi often draw panda men in the background, oda actually stole this idea from him

Camden White
Camden White

"lol i had something on my foot too"

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

it just works. the problem is that you also die most of the times.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

hisoka will be killed
Why...

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

It does seem like Hisoka will lose/die now. Next chapter likely to be Hisoka dominating then ending on a possible death cliffhanger.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Did we read the same chapter, Hisoka landed a huge counter in the last panel.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Check'em

David Lopez
David Lopez

perfectly uses of all his limbs, his legs to attach bungee on head when countering puppets with his arms
uses rubber and gum threads/webs
his spiritual food is killing strong souls
more entertaining than the lonely emo
great teamwork/interaction skills
Ironic that the Clown is more a spider than any other spider. Kuroro and Hisoka should have been swapped, tbqh.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

1 off from triple dubs
Shame on you user.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

can't down the clown

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

Why is it that clowns are always invinvible in all forms of media?

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

I'll get the dubs for you, user. Check em.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

If he is not close enough to land that bomb attack or Black Voice, then Im sure close range combat with the knife is a bad idea
Also close range combat is Hisoka's forte
Better to play it safe
But I did wonder myself why he did not kill Hisoka already with the bombs, unless he's just trying to wear him down first
Do abilities used by Chrollo use aura?
Or does it only depend on the ability?

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

I didn't understand how Hisoka wounded Quwrof in the last panel

Directly with the gum ?

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

he sold it and he's not fighting with knives, that's not what his soul is about
source?

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

He can't use the bombs and the puppets at once, can he? Sun and Moon is a two handed ability.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

he had two heads contracting while lucifer fell for the feint of the first one

It's over Lucifer bros. Hisoka wins

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

once he places the bomb seals, they cannot dissapear even if he changes his abilities to something else
So he can set the seals on a puppet, and then command the puppet to kamikaze Hisoka
Well, as far as I know he should be able to do that

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Lucilfer you dingus*
Bet you call him Kuroro too

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Can somebody post the spoilers I missed them

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

It's out on MS

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Why doesn't Chrollo just BLOW UP THE FUCKING PLANET?

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Post more I like to lurk

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Hisocucks are still deluding themselves
Cute.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

A fucking brain, ya dingus?
Kuroro had a Benz during the York Shin arc because they were auctions with lots of collection stuff, Gon even found a Benz himself in some crappy sales.
He uses against the Zoldick for an easy win. So he could paralyze Silva that he already fought and could focus on fun and stealing the grand pa.
There's no purpose to use it against Hisoka. He wants to study him, to study his soul, to study his nen, to dwell into darkness with him. Not killing him while he sleeps.

He the fucking Kuroro Lucifuru, ya know.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Shalnark a CUTE! A CUTE! Why's there no R34 of him?

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

it's over because he landed one singular hit after getting the shit beat out of him
Filtered.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

you know that winning at the end of a chapter means you'll lose next one, right? This fight will probably go on for some more chapters, probably till Chrollo lands a good explosion with Sun and Moon and Hisoka comes out all burned after tanking it, this would be another cliffhanger

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Hisoka landed a counter on the second-to-last panel. We did not see the results of it. On the last panel Hisoka coughed up blood.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Wouldn't the puppets disappear if he used Sun and Moon ?

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Simple answer OP. Hisoka's aura has the properties of both rubber and gum.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

They haven't shown the knife at all this fight, I don't know what they're doing with it. I'm guessing he just doesn't have it anymore due to something happening that we haven't seen.

Sun and moon he can't use since he's using puppets, though he could have placed them on the puppets beforehand. I'm guessing he wanted to use the puppets to draw the fight out, since blowing them up would make him lose a lot of manpower if Hisoka manages to escape the blast. He probably has a couple suns and moons planted somewhere already as a trump card.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

That's not what i mean, he can't place seals on puppets because it'd require him to close his book. He can't keep the puppets active to place the bombs on them.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

n00b

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

The real winner of the fight will be hiatus

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

creating puppets requires two hands right?
Yeah, I think you're right

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Never mind, he can't place them on the puppets beforehand, since the puppets would disappear once he starts up sun and moon. He probably has sun and moon used somewhere else at this point though.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

He could place Shalnark's black voice manipulation dark on two separate people with opposing seals or ect.
But I guess that would destroy the darts right?

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

No, but placing the detonator does.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

He has used 2 abilities that require both hands to use. What the fuck do you think.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING KNIFE: I'm tired of reading about your fucking knife

take any of the reasons and shut up:

-Chrollo wants to use his free hand
-He doesnt have another Ben's knife around (last one was destroyed when Silva hit him)
-He thinks his current strategy which uses his free hand is more effective
-The Clown somehow is inmmune to poison and Chrollo knows it
-He is only using leg attacks for range

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

oh I see what you mean, he would have to keep his book open to use the puppets, and if he bookmarks that, then he wouldn't be able to use the two hand required bomb seals

Angel James
Angel James

It's a bit tricky to figure out, but that wouldn't work.

1. Gallery Fake (Bookmark)
2. Flip to Sun/Moon, apply seals which always remain
3. Flip to Order Stamp to control body
4. Use Gallery Fake again
5. Reopen Sun/Moon to apply new seals, previous Order Stamp disappears

At best he only has one puppet that can suicide bomb Hisoka, which he might be saving as a trump card. Of course that also has its own problems, as he'll probably notice if one is just biding its time.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Fuck off to /r9k/.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

I call him Danchou

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

He wants to study him, to study his soul, to study his nen, to dwell into darkness with him
I love hunter threads

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

He can't even use Sun & Moon and Gallery fake at the same time.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

everything togashi does, has gay innuendo.

Someone prove me wrong

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

can't wait till Madhouse produces an HxH special that encapsulates this fight
How will they get through the censors, so much killing civilians as two psychos go at it

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

what happens when the clown dies and what happen when Chrollo dies?

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

HxH will get another reboot, this time by DEEN and it will be good, because current DEEN > Madhouse.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

thats why we love him

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

why is this art worse than ONE?

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

How is it bad, let alone worse than ONE?

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Oh yeah, one hand to scan and the other to copy.

Having to juggle so many abilities at once with their own limitations is probably going to backfire on Chrollo at some point.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

He needs the extra hand to use his sun/moon

Why doesn't Chrollo just blow up Hisoka with sun and moon while he is surrounded?
He cant use it while holding the book, which he needs to have gallery and pupet control active at the same time.

Why doesn't Chrollo just nuke a major city with rose just to kill Hisoka?
He doesnt want to kill him, he can use Hisoka later, thats why he gave him a last chance to back out of the fight.

Why is there a panda in one of the frames?
Ging.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

He doesnt want to kill him
He was the one who asked for a deathmatch you retard. That's still not a reason to bring a fucking nuke though.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Nah, Chrollo knows very well, the weaknesses his abilities have and thinks ahead to compensate for the abilities with other abilities in his book

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

hisoka will be killed

But by who?
I'll screencap and post results here right after Hisoka wins or lose in the next few chapters.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

you do it then motherfucker

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

When did rubber and gum become a meme?

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Ooh, are you one of his friends then?

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

hisoka is not kill

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

How would you rate Open body Hisoka?

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

He did because it was what Hisoka wanted, if he wanted to kill him he wouldve done it in some other way, he didnt want to kill him if it wasnt necessary, but since he knew Hisoka he called it a deathmatch, even then he gave him a way out after explaining all his abilities.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

10/10 boyfriend material, could support 2 bodies with that chest

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

If Chrollo affixes Sun and Moon to a corpse and then uses gallery fake to create a puppet, will that puppet have copies of the seals that can actually detonate?

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

I think spiders are gonna end up killing Hoska ultimately, I can see Hisoka teaming up with Kurapika to end the spiders that would be seeking both of them, Pika for killing Uvo and Hisoka for killing Chrollo. And some way or the other Hisoka would end up dying by a very well crafted plan by the spiders, which would also die of course, or at least most of the ones that remain, Illumi would likely appear in this arc to help Hisoka out and there would be some shit going on with the other Zoldyck faggy kid. As for Kurapica I doubt he'd die but who knows, it would all make for a pretty interesting arc because there would be place for a lot of different characters to jump in and be part of as well as different motives and shit behind them all.

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

yep

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Gallery fake can't copy conjured objects, i wonder if that's the same for everything related to nen.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

fufufu, i have rule breaker.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

What?

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

At best it will have the seals without the nen.
Gallery fake can't copy nen and abilities.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

able to use two capacities at the same time
Of course he can negate the disadvantages of capacities. He can even become stronger as long as he gets skills, or hunt for special ones when he need them.
That bookmark is just amazing.

Lucifer brings light into darkness. Kuroro release you from darkness by stealing your abilities.
From all of the Dark Souls, Lucifer is probably the strongest one, and a bungee gum is pretty much shit compared to it. Can't wait to see him drowning into a complete mess he won't understand.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Daily reminder that Silva Zoldick is scared as fuck by Kuroro, while he doesn't even know Hisoka.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Theoretically speaking could someone make a really OP ability under the restriction of keeping it hidden for several years, and never using it for this amount of time, the more you wait the stronger it would become for that one single use and you'd never be able to use it again.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

anons start to call Kuroro Kuroro.

I like it.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

I like it.
kuroro chrollo quwrof, at this point i just don`t care...

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

But I call him Chrollo, and so does Viz.

Leo Long
Leo Long

But by who?

goreinu

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

THE STRONGEST NEN USER IS READY FOR EMPEROR TIME.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

(41)
Is that you Matt?

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

Seems fair, but theres no telling how strong it would actually be, its like Phinks ability.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

I hope we see this semen demon again.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

it's a DEEN is good now meme episode

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

Do you have a thing for the weary eye lines or something?

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Not him but i do. The droopy eyes make it hotter for some reason.

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

Exhausted, sweaty and sleepy looking girls are hot.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

The very beginning. Don't forget that Hisoka is a magician.

Now that anons are becoming aware of meme magic, we're starting to truly perceive the memetic hazards Hisoka uses. The muscles, outfit, ability, and him showing it all off are a carefully woven ritual.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

Kuroro a best.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

How do you guys say "Hunter x Hunter"? I feel like I heard a voiceover somewhere (maybe adult swim with the recent dub) that said just "hunter hunter", but when I talk about it with friends who also watch/read it we say "hunter ex hunter". Which do you guys use?

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Just ignore the "x".

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

The x is silent.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

NERF BUMGEE GUM

IT'S TOO OP

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

I agree. Exhausted eye lines a best.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

it doesnt matter

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Hunter hunter, no x. I think Togashi explained it somewhere.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

wtf you on about?
it's always been Hunter times Hunter

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Voted for not dying. Remember that punch scene with Gon? It will be the same, but with roles reversed. He loses, but walks away. I don't think he is dying on their fight.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Zoldycks, or at least Illumi, try to play it safe and avoid uncertain battles. Kuroro's little book of surprises is a nightmare in that regard.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

you guys
dub
friends

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

I say it both ways

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

It's not op, it just has the qualities of rubber and gum, it can expand and contract.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

sorry boutcha life bitch

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

"Hunter Times Hunter"

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

Chrollo mentionned "new annoying restrictions" he has to deal with because of his bookmark. What are they exactly?

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

H u n t e r
u n t e r h
n t e r h u
t e r h u n
e r h u n t
r h u n t e

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Why is it that clowns always win?

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Hunter eckss Hunter. The X is important, as in eckss Files.

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

mfw i see a man that has the power to steal powers while having a 100 powers stored in his book lose to a clown whose power has the qualities of rubber and gum.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

omg can't wait for hisoka to kick ass. yeah sure he is losing in this chapter but thats how you now he will win in the end. just wait till the next chapter.

ok so he is losing in this one too but just wait. the come back is going to be so good. muh rubber and gum.

next chapter I swear ;_;

Loving every laugh.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Its Hunter Cross Hunter you fucking smalltime plebs

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

hisokeks
All he did was land one hit. He still got literally stomped and the shit beaten out of him.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

the same way you treat the shitposters

Juan Green
Juan Green

laughingadultriomind

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Togashi literally makes it known that cuwowo used his ghost shit to foresee a 100% victory
think hisoka can lose with that red flag

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

It can copy conjured objects, just not their properties. We see this in greed island with the cards.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

The prediction can be broken.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

he will lose because he used that thing that lets him know the future with 100% accuracy
It's embarassing how stupid the Hisokafag mind can be.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

I didn't thought about that, it would make sense since Hisoka explained how Chrollo can basically or avoided Hisoka for a long time and as he did that he could get a bunch of different abilities that would guarantee a victory against Hisoka. As that happened Chrollo could go on using the ghost shit and see how the future changed. Still though, gotta keep in mind the poem can be pretty vague, the reason the spiders future was so certain was because the combined the info of 8 different poems to get very accurate info on the future.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

I like Kulolo but I'd also kill to see him mindbroken.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Because Chrollo was using ton fo clones and was writing for perfect occasions to strike. Now Chrollo is screwed.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Its simplicity is what makes it so powerful.

Lots of hatsu have all kinds of crazy powers, but require heavy restrictions as compensation to work. All Hisoka uses is Stretchy Sticky and reinforced cards, which are so mundane he doesn't have to bog himself down with any limitations at all when using them.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

I literally can't remember a whole arc

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

He got hit once. Hisoka still suffered damage and is in a sea of Chrollo's puppets. Not to mention he hasn't even used Sun and Moon yet.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Just like Pitou, right?

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Neon couldn't use it on herself so neither can he can't use it on himself.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

What will you do when Leorio awakens his spirit sword and cut through the gum?

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

He can use it to know Hisoka's fortune you fucking moron.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

this desu

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

The one asking for a prophecy have to write his name, birthday and bloodtype on a paper.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Like pottery

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Why did that punch feel so much weaker in the anime? In the manga it was fucking devastating.
Also delete this.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

But the fortune can not involve the reader, you retarded fuck.
Also, how the fuck does he knows Hisoka's blood or age?

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Hisoka already told all of his info to Chrollo in Yorkshin. Pay attention next time you retards.
the fortune can not involve the reader
Source?

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Without the book in his hand the puppets can't do anything, all his abilities lose effect. He can't use Sun and Moon efficiently in hand to hand combat and Bungee Gum can be stuck on him wether he is defending or attacking.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Too much wind up. Felt like a baseball pitch more than a raw power punch.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Hisoka already told all of his info to Chrollo in Yorkshin
Source?

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

To read his fortune, He would need Hisoka himself to write his info on paper again, even if he knows them.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Checked also the dawn of the six 4s is upon us

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Could Qwrof steal Meruem or the Royal Guards nen abilities?

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Chollos don't pay enough attention to that. Goes against their headcanon he is a destiny bending precog with superior skills folded over a thousand times.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

The ghost only activate when a prophecy is asked by another people and it writes his own name on a piece of paper.
Kuroro can make prophecies for other people alone. If he wants to know things about Hisoka, Hisoka must write his own name on a piece of paper. That's basically an enhanced divination, not becoming god.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Meruem had no fucking abilities until absorbing youpi and even those seemed abnormal

He was raw power

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

tfw /cgl/ just hit its 9 millionth post a few days ago but it was deleted before i saw it

I miss the olds days of epic gets

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Back when he was trying to know the fortunes of everyone. Hisoka changed his with texture surprise. Did you really forget that scene you ADD faggot?
He would need Hisoka himself to write his info on paper again
Source? All that was stated is that he just needs the info on a piece of paper, it was literally never said that the user needed the target to write it every time.

Asher King
Asher King

All Chrollo would have to do is use it on the other spiders again. If he's going to die as is, at least one of their fortunes would hint at it. Especially Machi's considering she'd immediately try to kill Hisoka.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Not that guy but there's a lot of ways chrollo can work around to know if his survival is guaranteed just by telling the fortunes of others since his whole thing is stealing abilities and making them his own.

For example if hisoka killed chrollo, all other members would go after him especially machi who said she would chase him down. Their fortunes would reflect this

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

implying rose could beat bungee gum

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

This is how it works man. You think Chrollo can just write everything he knows and he'll be able to know it like that? Man, you are delusional. Without the target of the divination doing it, it can't activate. Chrollo can't write someone's info by himself and learn about his future.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

chrollo cant use his fortune telling power on himself

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

frogposting faggot
Kill yourself.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

Chrollo doesn't even want to win this fight. He's playing 5D chess, he knows that by losing this fight he's giving Hisoka false confidence. This is the same strategy that he used against Silva and Zeno by letting them win the first time.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

In a battle royale between every Troupe member, ¿who survives?

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Wasn't the ability to absorb abilities an ability in itself?

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

asked for source
that's just how it works
Good one you dumb nigger, you sure showed me all those things backing up your claim.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

His ability was gaining the abilities of people that he ate.
He only ate a reinforcement guy though.
That's how he got the two royal guard's abilities, by eating/drinking parts of them.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

His abilities were overpowered, extremely polyvalent and very fast evolving.
He developed a photonic nen when he needed to find Komugi, wings when he needed to go back to the castle, ants telepathy when he needed information, or kamehameha when he needed to destroy the little puppet.
The king can just ask for an ability, and he'll create the best he can do with his own imagination/memory, with the power he already absorbed.
And his aura stack was a problem too, since it didn't have any bottom/end/limit (probably as Gon).

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Chrollofags being retarded
He wants to win and wants to kill him.He was buying time for Illumi, he would have died otherwise faggot. If he loses against Hisoka he will be killed.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

'You can smile!'
uvogin smiling
I miss you ;_;

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Any HxH reader with a brain would know that's how it is. Fine if you want to stick to your retarded ideas.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Hunter x hunter=hunter^2
so I say hunter squared

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Ah since ants aren't humans and loved brains I thought that was just a perk of being king. That shit is op now that I think about it imagine him eating neteros brain

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

That's Alluka levels of conundrum. She is dealt with now since Killua wouldn't exploit her. But can't you see how that would permanently restrain any plot involving the spiders? Well they can't be killed because Chrollo knows the future for certain. It won't be coming back in such a childish can of worms way.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

That's true, but it won't have any information on the fight or the way he died. The purpose is to avoid it, so that's kinda problematic.
But that's probable Kuroro did it to confirm he got the good strat after a lot of training.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

still no source
still talking out of your ass

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

wings and kamehameha: abilities gained after eating yupi
ant telepathy: because he's an ant
photonic nen: that was just an advanced use of nen because he was so skilled, kind of like ging using leorio's ultrasound techniques

He wasn't a completely broken character who can ask for a complicated ability from nothing

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

Netero vs Hisoka
Hisoka uses bunge gum and absorbs all of Netero's punches
Hisoka then traps Netero's arms
Netero nukes himself
Hisoka uses bunge gum to protect himself

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Cazador Equis

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

letting them win
Nigger, please.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

That's not how this works.
That's not how any of this works.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Why are you even responding? He is just taking the piss.

Colton Long
Colton Long

If he gets his gum all over Netero maybe he can win since he's as resilent as average enhancer, so Hisokas attacks should still prove effective.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Nice based Kubo

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Me miro al espejo y descubro un hombre nuevo...
I like it

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

He wasn't a completely broken character who can ask for a complicated ability from nothing
Of course he's broken, he's the challenger but king of the Dark Continent.
But he can only ask for something like or similar to what he already ate. Eating and evolving is the basis of his species. Then his huge amount of aura is transforming them into overpowered abilities.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Gum and.... G-gummer?!

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

He didn't absorb abilities, he absorbed strenght and made it into raw power basically, if he were to eat Netero he would become stupidly strong in terms of raw power. Like he wasn't able to one-shot Pitou with his tail before, he would easily do that after fusing with Pouf and Youpi.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

will Hisoka use dokkiri texture to add fake doll stamps or sun/moon signs on bodies?
incoming mindfucks

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

You forgot quoll

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Would Merneum have been a good ruler? Would he have killed or fucked komugi in time? Was he only humbled because he was dying?

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

Well okay, yes he was broken, that was the point.
I have no idea where this "asking for abilities" is coming from though.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Semen demon
Not her

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Sure why not, he was smart as hell, just didn't care about human lives as much.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

not Shizuku
She could suck the semen straight out from your balls.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

So we all agree alluka has the most powerful nen right? I can't see anything beating it bar some DC shit

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

His purpose was to gain power inside the human world, then to go for the Dark Continent. He feels amazingly good when eating his guards because they're strong as fuck and coming for the Dark Continent (by the Queen legacy).

Now, imagine a king that would have spend two months on the Dark Continent, eating calamities? I bet a rose bomb wouldn't be enough to kill him. Humans were lucky, and Netero is a legendary hero.

Just read the manga and make hypothesis. Are you a scientist or not? Don't you like empirical search for truth, or just being spoonfeed by sources?

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

He didn't involve hisoka for a reason. He wanted that feeble old to have his 15 minutes of fame

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

It would be extremely painful.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

then to go for the Dark Continent
When did he ever mention this? Did he even know it existed?
His only goal was what he was biologically programmed to do, ruling over every other lifeforms.

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

alluka is probably from the dark continent. maybe the 6th calamity that possesses people.

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Reminder that the Quwrof that Hyskoa hit with Bungee Gum, a hatsu that has both the properties of Rubber and Gum was actually a puppet with his headwear concealing the insignia. This also accounts for why the hatsu, Sun and Moon, was not present on Quwrof's hands during his strikes against Hyskoa.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Netero VS Hisoka
"Hey old man, imma gonna kill you"
Attacks Netero
Gets stomped to death by giant Buddha
Daily reminder that Netero can easily break mountains.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

6th
It's most likely an Ai.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

He didn't just get their hatsu, he acquired their entire aura...so he increased his life span each time he ate in addition to being stronger from the hatsu

Good thing Togashi made him starve himself the moment he started getting beat by Komugi

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Why is it that clowns simply always win?

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Mi negro.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Hisoka couldn't dodge Razor's nen ball, what hope does he have against something moving at the speed of sound...with each hit causing craters the size of Uvo's big bang

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

Ironically I'm a published researcher in breast cancer research.
I was saying he gained abilities from people he ate.
I was asking you to clarify your idea, like, he asks someone "excuse me can i use your wings for a bit"...?

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

De nuevo hoy abro los ojos

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

She can select what she extracts

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

But bungee gum could easily hold the mountain in place

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

For you.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Thoughts on Chrollo being able to kill both Zeno and Silva if he'd have tried harder, or at least having a good chance. I just don't see Hisoka being able to do something like that? Surely that means he's weaker unless he has something he's hiding? He better not asspull

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

Pouf and Pitou only since they named their hatsus

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Thoughts on being a cancerous crossboarding frogposter faggot?

Ian King
Ian King

Are you brain dead?
His mother came from the Dark Continent, to create a king that will rule everything. She went inside the human world so he could grew up and gain power before entering the Dark Continent to rule it. That's pretty obvious I think.

Alluka is an Aï.
Aïs, as most calamities, have broken nen abilities, probably natural and random based. The Dark Continent is full of these calamities. It's somewhat a little version of GI, huge monsters with strange abilities.
Gon, by playing GI, kinda trained for the Dark Continent. Too bad he isn't feeling his nen anymore, if not he'd maybe join his father to find the family grand pa, Don Freaks.

He just feels it, and grab something in his memory/powers to overcome his demand/problem.
He's a king, a king can always have what he wants/asks/needs.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

She only washed up there and she never talked to him. The dark continent was never in his plans and you're talking out of your ass.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

mister kurapika, i'm phantom troupe

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

crossboarding
Is this an Sup Forums exclusive buzzword?

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Did you know that Hisoka's Nen has the properties of both rubber and gum?

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

I wouldn't know my crossboarder friend.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Never was it mentioned about any intentions of entering the Dark Continent. Because the idea of the Dark Continent was created after election arc.
Remember this is manga, not real fucking life.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Unironically, I doubt Kulolo can steal stealing abilites. Like the leo dude using music.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

posting on one board
isolating yourself even on your own computer is sad dude,

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

you gonna answer the question or not

Landon Price
Landon Price

watch, at the last minute, Hisoka is going to discover Kuroro's consequence for using his bookmark ability and use it to kill him at the end.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

kuroro's consequence for his bookmark ability is that he is a total nerd and is now super susceptible to wedgies.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

The fuck are you talking about?
The queen said that the king had to rule everything since she appeared.
Also, the Dark Continent is evoked since the beginning of the manga. The unknown (objects, worlds, ect...) is what drives hunters. They're fucking hunters. And Ging, one the hunters (accessory the dad of the main hero), is looking for something very hard to find.

Just reread the manga, you clearly missed some details.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

His limitation is that he can't use knifes while using the bookmark.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Also, almost every martial art are based on the use of vital energy. They can't modify it to transform it into gum, but the base precepts of nen are amazingly good for energy/chi management.

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Dr. Bastard I'm phantom troupe
You don't get to bring friends
Why would someone shoot a nen bullet to someone just before trowing him off a zeppeling
Those eyes... If I take them would you die?

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew
lovin it

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

A bookmark is logical to use inside a book, no reason to have consequences for it, albeit maybe explaining how it works with the book (for the first years using it).

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Shizuku could kill anyone by extracting blood from nose, mouth or anus.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Rubber AND gum you say? You can do anything with that type of power

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

y la vida me reclama

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

That's natural instinct, you city monkey.
That's why he feels good when he learns his name and when he eats his guards. That's the recall for the Dark Continent (he's full of natural violence, like the Dark Continent).
Meruem, the light that shines over everything, even greatest Darkness.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

I'm gonna crash this auction with no survivors

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

That's the recall for the Dark Continent
Again you're talking completely out of your ass. Keep you headcanons for tumblr.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

It's a McGyver type ability
Kek

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Looks like he's getting better at the facial structure again, maybe he was focusing too much on the up close detail

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Please stay on /v/

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

15 minutes to read one chapter
I love it

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

The trick is that the fortuneteller not reading the results is part of the hatsu, not just the original user's quirk. Chrollo's intent to know the fortune causes it to be far more inaccurate.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

cause he will have to deactivate either stamp or Gallery fake you stupid

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Why almost every Nen power is just 'simple object turned up to eleven'?
rock paper scissors
puppets
casino slots
coins
yo-yos
chains
needles
vacuum cleaners
a motherfucking gum
Is there any insanely obscure hatsu power?

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Do you have a thing for the weary eye lines or something?
not him but I do, non sleep eyes is a fetish of mine

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

Is there any insanely obscure hatsu power?
cause nen is limited to the user imagination + restriction, you can just make a nuke nen or an I touch you and you die

John Cruz
John Cruz

She's too dumb to realize how simple that'd be, she probably looks for open wounds.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

alluka's wasn't hatsu was it?

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

que debo despertar

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Kulolo could have use the Feitan's Sun and the Shizuku vacuum
he chose tampons and shit

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Thought it was pokkle for a sec

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

I dunno, a teleporting room mansion thing was kind of cool.
Knuckle's ability was kind of cool.
It's a heck of a lot better than "fire powers" "ice powers" like most manga

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

who says he's NOT going to use feitan's ability at the end of the fight

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

has it been discussed how he is using the troupes abilities?

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Looks like Pokkle here. Quwrof Wrlccywrlir confirmed for dead.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

I just can't understand the lack of 'King Crimson'-like powers on HxH

I appreciate Feitan's little sun tho, and the Haiku one had potential

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Maybe he get's their abilities through their spider tattoos.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

sentimientos en mi corazón

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

so if he took over the identity of someone, how come he looks exactly the same, even has the earrings
If he didnt copy someone's appearance then when did he change clothe

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

He can't just copy any ability, I think Feitan's solar bullshit powers are too attached to the way Feitan is, his emotional attitude and sadistic short tempter is what fuels that ability. Doesn't match up with the calm and collected Chrollo.

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

Me miro al espejo,

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

He steals them temporary and he'll remove the pages after the fight.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

He probably asked them for it?
"I'm going to fight Hisoka, who you all hate, if I die, you'll get your abilities back anyways"

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

y descubro un hombre nuevo

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

No it's just taking damages, and giving them back. But the Feitan's sun will be probably stronger than the Kuroro's one, for the same damages.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

He hasn't used Convert Hands at all yet. He presumably took someone else's clothes when he jumped into the crowd and started making puppets.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Why did chrollo ask hisoka if he wanted to continue when he said it's a fight to the death early on? Is he losing conviction?

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

that's the smartest thing I've heard on any of these threads!

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

I'm pretty sure that even if he did use that identity stealing ability, it goes away every time he changes pages/bookmarks

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

I mean most likely he won't,
but I'm pretty sure he still could, it was never mentioned there were any limitations like personality
and the main reason why he likes stealing abilities is understanding every person's unique personality that the ability came from

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

You're reading way too much into a throwaway line of dialogue.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Why is it that clowns always win in the end? Genuinely curious.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

Not him but Kuroro maybe only choose shit skills to entertain Hisoka with a surprising fight. Maybe he wants him to stop chasing him and help him doing something, like going on the Dark Continent.

William Long
William Long

Fuck off.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Samefag

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

What if all Hisoka had to do was remove/cut/mess-up the puppet stamp on the forehead and it would be canceled?
It's a reasonable lie, and it would save a whole lot of trouble.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Likely a play on the last laugh shit that clowns always need to have

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

You're not good at this whole "ignoring" thing, are you.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

Oh wow! some impressive deducing ability you have there.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

stealing silvas move

Is there anything original to this guy?

Brandon White
Brandon White

Implying Kuroro can take Hisoka on
Implying Togashi will kill Hisoka before he and Gon get a second go
Implying this fight will end before the series goes in hiatus again

jajajaja OP, you are killing me here...

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Implying Togashi will kill Hisoka before he and Gon get a second go
Why do Hisocucks think Gon gives a shit about him?

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Implying this fight will end before the series goes in hiatus again
Don't even joke about that.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

I think it's like said.
But mainly to make it easier for the readers.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

They're bound by fate.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

Gon doesn't even use his fishing rod anymore
It's like Goku throwing away his power pole.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

This entire board is people actively engaging with retards when we should know better

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

hearing Genthru thoughts against Gon
hearing Razor thoughts against Gon
hearing Knuckles thoughts against Youpi
hearing Kirua thoughts against the fishes
hearing Pito thoughts against Gon
hearing coin man thoughts against Hisoka
hearing Hisoka thoughts against Kuroro
I doubt that hearing the thoughts of someone is a good sign.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

No, that's Gon and Gyro.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Gyro is a red herring. You think he will return, but he is gone.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Now, imagine a king that would have spend two months on the Dark Continent, eating calamities?

There's a reason why the Ants are considered an A class threat at best while the calamities are a cut above that. As strong as they were, it's doubtful the ants could put a dent in some of the calamities on the Dark Continent, let alone eat them. Remember that just a handful of expeditions in the areas around the shores of Lake Moebius already brought back things that are more dangerous than the Rose.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

You have a good point there.

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Pokkle

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Maeda, the only conflict they can have is arm wrestling.

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

Gon no longer has his Nen
Chrollo has been going around stealing people's Nen
Implying the fight won't end with Hisoka thinking he's won and that he's got Chrollo all figured out, and then out of nowhere Chrollo says "First comes rock..." and kills him

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

No you nigger, the ants were only a B rank threat because they could easily be disposed of.
The calamities are far more dangerous for humanity as a whole, like the incurable disease and all that shit.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Yea and it's not even about power levels

Something as simple as radiation fucked up the king

The DC likely has worse shit or like the chapter black saga shit that makes raw power irrelevant. Imagine something like Brion reflecting all the damage back at the king at high speeds.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

You do realize Brion is just a plant/seed parasite, right?

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Oh, shit.
If Hisoka died by that, he would jizz his pants, his 2nd favorite person using his favorite person's ability.
Well Ging did say that his aura was coming out normally and it was likely that he just couldn't see it. But maybe that's what happens when an ability gets stolen.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

That's a lot of clothe to change so quickly
But I guess under the commotion he would be able to change it easily, but it still seems a bit weird because I feel like I have to know how he did it
so you are saying that the change identity mimics the wearer and clothe but once you remove the bookmark it just leaves the clothe back on while your appearance is reverted?
I can see that

John Torres
John Torres

I'm not talking about the ants, I'm talking about the king. He's searching for his kingdom because it doesn't exist in the human world.
With enough food, the King would have been able to deal with calamities. He's smart as fuck to understand them, he's instinctive and very resistant.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

Isn't it a nude man with a sphere head?

This is your fan fiction user.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Did Quwrof intercept Gon-san? stupid

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Take your fanfic somewhere else.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Man he has some kind of shiny orb head

I imagined that as a reflecting thing since he's supposedly a guardian or some shit.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

No, the description calls it a plant and one of the bodies we've seen lacks a head and has its stomach burst open. I'd imagine Brion is just the sphere and it possibly takes control of the host.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

I don't think the identity changing ability gives the clothes,
I'm pretty sure he just changed his clothes quickly. That would make more sense and be more consistent.
...he can just take off his jacket and wear whatever clothes other people have, he doesn't have to go nude.

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

The king isn't even human, you retards. And why would Netero directly deal with them if they were dangerous as fuck?

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Quwrof
Stupid.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Here we go again.
They could have easily just nuked the palace and ended it.
The only reasons were because they wanted to get Pitou to save Kaito, and Netero wanted to finally have the fight of his life.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

That's canon spelling, stupid!

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

he should go nude though

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Not knowing about the legend of Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

The king isn't even human
What does that have to do with anything?
why would Netero directly deal with them
Because he wanted to fight the King.

Meruem never expressed the desire to go to DC or even hinted that he knew about its existence. This is all your shitty headcanon/fanfic you fucking autismo.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

rubber and gum

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

You forget the nen of Pitou, nigga.
The cat could easily take the bomb (I suppose dropped from an airplane) and throw it back.
No, the plan of Netero was perfect to deal with the king. To separate him from his guards, to trap him inside an underground room, and to kill himself if he can't kill him.

Why would he want to be king inside the human world since he isn't even human? That why Pufu hates Komugi, she's threat to the true nature of the king, ruling over everything. He must not just focus on the humans like he does with Komugi and Netero. They're just food for him.

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

They could just warp the bomb in too quick for pitou to respond.

Angel Green
Angel Green

Open the teleporter entrance door, throw a nuke through the door, close the door.
Your move.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

Killua is cute!

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

MUH 100%

well, now doesn't he look like a fool.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

netero wanted a final glorious fight he could have sent all 12 zodiacs at the same time and finish the ants if he wanted, Meruem was strong but againts all 12 zodiac he is fucked

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Underrated post

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

To steal an ability, Qwololo needs
1) to know the name of the ability
2) to know how it's used, the conditions, the restrictions
3) to put the hand of the actual user on the cover of his book
4) do everything rather fast, in a couple of hours
Why would Gon put his hand over his book?

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Why would he want to be king inside the human world since he isn't even human?
Did you miss the part where they were trying to turn them into chimeras?
Also the ants got their self-awareness from humans, they essentially are just humans with a few quirks.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

The nuke isn't eve killing the king when she detonates at two meters from him.
And if the poison amount is proportional to the damage done, I doubt that posion will kill him fast (the bomb detoning when he's 150m away playing with Komugi).
Also Komugi would have died and Meruem would probably erase 20% of humanity in his last time before dying.

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

they essentially are just humans with a few quirks.

Even those quirks mean nothing once they regain memories looking at reina and kite ant

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

why does Pokkle has so many fans? he was shit and his ability was simple as fuck "I can use a bow and arrow I NOW! I will use a nen bow and arrow"

Goto was the realest nigga you should cry about him

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Just how long did it take you to type that

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

The King doesn't give a fuck about first generation ants. The soldiers breed by the trees are better.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Either chrollo or nobody dies.

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Was a secondary character since hunter's exam
Aced the exam
Had a nice ability
Was a good fellow in general
Also he was fucking Ponzu.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

He never fucked ponzu, he was a beta bitch.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

We wouldn't know for sure, depends on what kind of gimmicky powers some of them have. The thing with Netero and any work of fiction is that "speed powers" are ridiculously OP, on top of that Netero was ridiculously strong so a single hit from his Vodhavista or whatever would leave anyone pretty fucked unless they'd be expecting it.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Because pokkle died trying to defend his waifu and she didn't make it

That's as real as you can get

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

he is fan of the psycho circus clowns 600 victories undefeated

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Next chapter will be like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWS3Ew2ol2I

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Either Hisoka or nobody dies.

John Howard
John Howard

There you have it, folks. We were teased of an upcoming top 3 biggest shocking moment. Togashi knows we know his style.
So Hisoka's going to win.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

I love this

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

i saw you set that whole thing up
le smug face
gets dinged in the head a second later

kek

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

people thinking togashi has it in him to kill a main character (hisoka)
people ignoring the fact that togashi created a bullshit way to save gon

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

HE DISGUISED HIMSELF USING SOMEONE'S CLOTHES

HE ONLY WILL USE CONVERT HANDS TO ESCAPE BACK IN TO THE CROWD

THEY LITERALLY SAY THIS IN THE CHAPTER

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Hisoka the meme character
important as the fucking mc
implying he's even an important secondary character anymore

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

Come on you know that hisoka is the star of the series.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Hisoka managed to get a hit in using the most mundane method ever

Well this is kind of disappointing.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

How can be Hisokafags be so delusional?
"muh bungee gum can counter everything"
I hope he get rekted like the pedoclown he is.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

/v/
fuck off child

James Hall
James Hall

Don't you get it? It was all part of Chrollo's calculations to receive that hit, though Hisoka already expected that, which is why he put a trap in the hit, but that was expected as well.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Chrollo GOT HIT
might as well just kill himself

Charles Young
Charles Young

You forgot also :
Hisoka could steal the knife easily with his bungy gum

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

dispuesto a luchar

Jack James
Jack James

Chrollofags still thinking he can win.
Hisoka has Bungee Gum, which has the properties of both Rubber and Gum.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

fuck this fight, its a filler chapter because togayshi is drawing blanks.

Lets go back to kurapika already

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

next chapter will be 90% of hisoka gaying and getting beaten up while orgasming and the last moment he will do something like 'i stretched the maximum of bungee gum' with a pelvic thrust gesture and explode chrollo head

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

muh Pika
please, I wanna see my waifu

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

I don't hate it but it kind of annoying how Togashi got us invested in the whole kakin prince/zodiacs DC conflict and then abruptly skips to this hisoka vs chrollo fight.
Fuck off.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

hes not a waifu material, hes manlier than leorio and overall more interesting character than clown and puppeteer

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

pelvic thrust gesture and explode chrollo head
im pretty sure hisoka its going to blow into pieces

then he is going to re-atach every piece with bungee gum
then explaining he using machi services was just a charade
just like in The Prestige

Nolan King
Nolan King

I masturbate to bungee gum and then i bungee cum!

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

AHAHAHAHAHA

'no'

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

I fucking hate you all turbocucks i kept re reading hxh during hiatuses, studied nen over and over and you still think you can predict a fight hnng fuckers my dick gets so hard just reading your silly comments god you have no idea.

Carter White
Carter White

Why are these threads always so fucking shit? Generals are cancer. These make the threads from during the hiatus seem like heaven.

Kevin White
Kevin White

Nice, but you did you know Hisoka's nen abilityhas the properties of both gum and rubber? It's called Bungee Gum!

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

mmm... you know what gets me off more than anything else in this world?

It's the moment shitposters like you whimper "How can this be..." as I gaze down upon them..Right after I shatter their argument<3

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Do you ever think about killing yourself?

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

chrollo doesnt give a fuck if he lives or dies so why would he be mindbroken about anything

James Stewart
James Stewart

..anyway, let's get back to talking about how much you turbocucks get me hard. I'm a nen genius and none of you faggots ever know what you're talking about. My dick is bursting through my zipper and getting more erect each and every second I read another one of your comments. You can never predict a fight in Hxh. You dumb hisaoka fags and kurorofags can fuss all week but still be wrong in the end, mark my words!

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Having to explaining all of his new abilities

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Hnnng bby ur a better me than me

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

Chrollo just wants to steal Hisoka's ability, whether it's bungee gum or texture surprise. He needs it for whatever fucked up plan he has.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Obviously Bungee gum would be more useful.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

nice fanfiction

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

ignoring the fact that Gon didn't have to be sick in the first place if Togashi didn't want an excuse to introduce an ai prior to the DC arc

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

So the only reason they want to go to the DC is get get more riches?

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Chrollo doesn´t know that Hisoka has texture surprise.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

I miss Pitou. Do you think it's possible to use the properties of both gum AND rubber to bring her back?

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

he doesn't want the ability, he wants him as a puppet via Black Voice

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Chrollo can't use Sun/moon, because he can't blow off his entire army to kill hisoka, and all the people in the arena are moving out.

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

This is the only way that I can think this fight can link to the DC. Chrollo uses Hisoka, who's not a member of the Ryodan, to get on the boat and attempt to kill Kurapika.

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Everything is possible for the magician except for defeating Chrollo

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

turned up to eleven
back to tumblr

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Beyond went their for a plant called Metallion. Hasn't been said what it did other than it's alchemical, and it only grew in the DC

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

grown Goten

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

I hope Silva confronts him with a poisoned Bens knife.

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

if you cant enjoy this fight just kill yourself

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

You cant powers like that as explained when we first learned about hatsu

You can't make a sword that cuts through everything. You can make a sword that cuts through most things with a really really really strict restriction

Time skipping would probably need you to cut off some of your lifespan to do

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

I'll avenge you user

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

what happened to chrollo's face here

i have a feeling this is just a clone

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

It never ceases to amaze me how the clowns always win.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Speedreader-kun, look at the fucking head he kicked off to the right.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

hehe, i saw that who set up
gets knocked the fuck out a second later

where were you when kurorofags got btfo?

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

?

people are literally too dumb to comprehend a shounen manga

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

More like not able to comprehend shitty and messy art.

David Rogers
David Rogers

thats not his face retard

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

He got hit in his right arm and he's reacting to it

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

I still don't understand Hisoka's powers. Can somebody please explain?

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

http://i.4cdn.org/a/1463094312243.png

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

linking image
stupid namefagging
Don't do that

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

be me
go to watch nen users fight to the death
head gets cut off and swung across the arena by a gay clown
mfw mom said I had a good head on my shoulders

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

What happened to Greed Island after Gon won? Is it still working?

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

This is the bes thing ever.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

No it ended and everyone was freed.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Greed Island after Gon won
THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS

facukgin daffot

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Recent HxH have been filled with Chrollo cringelords that are pretending to be Hisoka fans. Ignore them.

I really want Chrollo to fucking die now just so his cancerous fanbase can dissapear.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Y stop posting

Julian Long
Julian Long

It will pay off when Chrollo dies and these guys either shut up or flood the threads saying Togashi is a hack and they quit reading. It's gonna be priceless.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

I don't think either 'side' are being serious. Prior to this fight they were both pretty much unanimously well liked, nobody's gonna start sincerely hating one to the point of shitposting just because he's fighting the other.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Hisokafags are just as cancerous. How about both of them just fucking die? :^)

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Then we're stuck with Killuafags and Kurafags.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Why didn't Chrollo just take Shizuku's hatsu, nick him with anything then suck up his blood?

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

Zeno transmutes his aura into dragonic energy, which is definitely an abstract concept. it doesn't actually exist, so the idea of what it would be like is completely different depending on one's imagination.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Because Chrollo isn't a retard and knows that blood is essentially alive.

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Did you skip the CA arc or something?

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

That's just a clone though.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

The longer you have to wait, the more glorious and intense the comeback will be. Hisoka is going to go WILD.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Chrollos knife was not destroyed - what dropped on floor after Chrollo cut Silva with knife was dagger sheath. Look at that scene one more time user

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

No, I know Shizuku sucked blood right out of Pike. But it contradicts the condition she set, only explained by the fact that she's dumb and would gloss right over this fact.

So Chrollo would of course know better, and would probably never think of that strategy unless Shizuku came right out and said deme-chan can suck the blood right out of a living man.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

After all that preparation based Chrollo still loses.

Feelsbadman.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Nen doesn't work that way. Otherwise some downy could make a godly sword that can cut anything based off the fact that they're a retard who doesn't understand the concept of an invincible sword.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Maybe Hisoka can use bungee gum and texture surprise to create "fake flesh" and pretend to be hit by an antenna.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Psychological tactic to make Hisoka doubt himself. He's talking like he's leagues above him.

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Obviously it does work that way because that's what the power is. Or else Deme-chan wouldn't be able to suck the blood out of a living creature at all.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Or maybe it's just Togashi's logic that blood is not "alive", because you know, it isn't.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Laughed my ass off. This should happen.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Blood is technically living tissue.

Christian Price
Christian Price

Because deep down Chrollo knows he will lose. All that tought talk is just for show so Hisoka can back off.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

So you're telling me if Shizuku suffered a blow to the head and made her mentally retarded that her vacuum could suddenly suck up anything as long as she's too mentally retarded to distinguish between living and non-living?

Once established, nen and its rules work independently from the user's will, just like a tool. By your logic, Killua could have infinite godspeed so long as he merely believes he has enough electricity stored and doesn't pay attention to his reserve, but there was a part during the CA arc where he ran out and was surprised, because he simply forgot. Likewise, Shizuku's vacuum didn't clean up one remaining mafia member to her surprise because he was still alive, which is concrete proof that the vacuum operates on the rules it was created on and not by Shizuku's perception.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Hisokefag is also frogposter

Heh, not suprising..

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Well then I guess we're going to have to accept the fact that Togashi made an error in logic when designing this hatsu.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

There is no error, the rules are sound. The only 'debatable' topic here is why Chrollo didn't steal Shizuku's vacuum instead or use fun-fun cloth on Hisoka or stab him instead of punching etc etc, and the answer to all of those is that it would simply be boring that way, same as why Knov had to be disabled so that he couldn't just one shot the royal guards with his broken ass ability.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Vacuums have trouble sucking up rubbery sticky things.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

The error in that blood is alive and Shizuku shouldn't have been able to suck it up.

Connor Young
Connor Young

Obviously the "alive" part is using the broader, more general meaning of the term, i.e. 'living and sentient organism', like how vegetarians rationalize eating plants for moral reasons even though they're technically alive as well.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

So you're telling me if Shizuku suffered a blow to the head and made her mentally retarded that her vacuum could suddenly suck up anything as long as she's too mentally retarded to distinguish between living and non-living?
This is the character who conjured an infinite space (inside the vacuum). Logic did not apply to this girl from the start.

Also Shizuku did not react to the remaining living mafioso in the manga so we have no insight on her perception there.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

"Not even Shizuku knows where it all goes."

It's possible it's just transported to some other dimension or deep space or something. That's what I figured, anyway. It's never stated it has infinite room.

John Rogers
John Rogers

It most likely just sends things into the void rather than store them infinitely. Knov's scream can send things into the void as well. Feitan can conjure a sun. Chrollo has a stolen ability that can teleport. Feats like this are common place when it comes to nen and are not indicative of godly powers.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Incidentally, this is one of my favourite HxH abilities. I love how distinctive and useful it is. Typical stuff like super strength or super speed is comparatively boring.

What are you guys' favorite abilities?

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

More than likely it probably all heads towards the dark continent

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Deep Purple without a doubt. Also Perfect Plan and both Knov's hatsus.

Leo King
Leo King

Knov's Scream wasn't expanded upon, logically it would deposit crap in his own dimension. Feitan didn't conjure a fucking sun, his aura took on the properties of flame/plasma. I don't see why teleportation within a few meters should be an impressive feat, that's just emission.

What Shizuku conjured, infinite or not, is something beyond her comprehension. Which is what conjurers were specifically not supposed to be able to create.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

aced the exam

He was a little bitch that lucked out at the finals. He got dominated by Hanzo and won because Killua withdrew.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

I felt the same way on 351 but the fight is really interesting now.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Was Hisoka also talking about deluded Sup Forums posters?

"How can this be..."

"The manga is wrong! Chrollo should win"

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

hisoka is a joker, asspulls is what he does (at least in the eyes of others)

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Why isn't he holding a joker, dumb frogposter.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Knuckle's Chapter Bankruptcy is probably my favorite.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

You retard.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

He never really showcases the rubber part, why doesn't he absorb impacts with bungee gum?

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Why didn't he cover his body in bungee gum and make it stick on Chrollo whenever he lands a hit?

James Campbell
James Campbell

Probably because it would drain his stamina.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

Because he has other keikaku in store. And he doesn't mind getting punched, he gets orgasms from it.

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

Most OP thing Chrollo can do is fusing 2 abilities, there's potential for some real assfucking there. Shame he'll die before he can use it to the full potential.

Dylan James
Dylan James

LIST OF THINGS HISOKA COULD DO THE BUNGEE GUM, BUT HASN'T.

Create a layer around his torso to absorb impacts. When it sticks to something unfavourable just release then start over.

Attach gum to opponents feet, they won't be able to walk

Attach gum to an opponent then a heavy object, shackled like a dog on a chain.

GUM people together, then CONTRACT. Would work very well vs "Destroy Hisoka" dummies because there is no way they wouldn't trip over.

Make a balista with two walls and a line of bungee gum

Layer the floor with bungee gum, no one can walk across.

Make a SPIDER WEB, those dummies would get caught like flys.

Seriously just shoot it at an opponent then attach it to the floor, easy as hell.

This is what I could think of in 5 mins, I'm sure there is many more easy and more powerful applications than he has ever used before.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Make a balista with two walls and a line of bungee gum

That would be fun

Layer the floor with bungee gum, no one can walk across.

We would then get some aerial battles and they would be boring.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

Why doesn't he make a spiderweb, he is basically Spiderman.

OH!

Swing about like spiderman.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

It would work very well vs the dummies though.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Question: Can Hisoka's bungee gum attach to objects made of nen?

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

I also heard Bungee gum has the properties of rubber and gun

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Yes, he could easily attach gum to Pika's chains.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

But...Goku did exactly that

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

I'm surprised Hisoka isn't disappointed with this fight, but then again Chrollo strategy is pretty solid and interesting. He's pretty much fighting only puppets which is kinda of a turn off. I hope this fight is over within two chapters.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Chrollo said he will use 4 powers so there is still quite some time plus he can combine powers. Hisoka knows he is fighting a true opponent this time and that he is in big danger so he won't be disappointed, he is living the dream.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

Literally the greatest animated fight of all times.

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Does chrollo still have lovely ghost writer?

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

Life and death don't mean much to him.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Explode Bungee gum out in all directions.

This would be the perfect fight to showcase this ultimate move.

All the dummies will be immobile.

The whole arena becomes Hisokas spider lair, Chrollo will have a hard time moving around and the dummies are made useless.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

But wouldn't leader of spiders feel comfy in spider lair?

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

The irony is Hisoka is the most like a real spider with his ability.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

I hope this fight doesn't end with Chrollo swapping bodies with someone at the last second to make Hisoka believe he actually killed him. That would be really disappointing.

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

YAAAA GON

Hilarious

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

You know what I really want to see?

Silva in all his white-haired, Dark Schneider-ish glory, walking out the door on a journey to the new world. With a greatsword on his back. Just picture it. It looks glorious.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Silva is a faggot.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

Hisoka had to meet these conditions.

1) Grab a head with his foot without Chrollo noticing.

2) Grab a head with his hand sneakily enough for Chrollo to think Hisoka wouldn't realise he saw.

3) Take a hit to the face to make Chrollo lower his defense in his arm.

4) Time the foot heads contraction perfectly with Chrollos stomp, to make sure his arm was undefended.

God Clown is truly is devious and skilled, this isn't mundane.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

He's one of the most hetero humans in hxh compared to the pedophile clown, metrosexual spider, and gay incestuous oniisan and the ambiguously gay underaged duo.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

crashed squadron leader's head in one hit
Silva is cooler than most of the shitty spiders.

That's why fujos and faggots dislike him.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Togayshi Amright

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Based Silva. This was one of the best moments of the Chimera Ant arc.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

hunter squared

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Since when do fujos dislike him? Or anyone really, he doesn't get brought up much. But I've seen him shipped with Chrollo.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

1vs1
Litterly avoids that at all costs
Dosent like killing
Yet sends drones at Hisoka knowing he will take their heads off without a seccond thought
Yet sends the troupe on a rampage against the mafia/auctioneers

Joshua King
Joshua King

he's already demonstrated all the abilities he will use in this fight.

why are people so dumb.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Hisoka Chrollo and Illumi sitcom show where they all live in the same house
Hisoka always trying to stir them both into a fight
Illumi being so socially awkward because of upbringings
Chrollo being Chrollo
this shit writes its self

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

No he didn't, get rekt hahahaha

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

my power is maximum you can not defeat me
gets brained with the head of one of his puppets
wew what a twist

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

mangashitrim

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

That pic

Ruined by the stupid random lines on his face

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

It's like Goku throwing away his power pole.
You faggot. Goku never threw it away. Its what connects Korrins tower to Kami's palace

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Why does Frollo have Shalnark and the copy guy powers?

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Because he hates gypsies.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

All PT members would suck off Chrollo if he even implied he wanted it.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Fujos and killuafags dislike whole Zoldyck family except Alluka and sometimes Zeno because they see them as nothing but obstacle standing in the way of his friendship with Gon if not literal enemies. In case of Silva, many can't forgive him for this scene.

Some people go as far that treat fucking Leorio as more suitable "father figure" for Killua, completely ignoring the fact that Killua clearly respects Silva and never takes his older friend seriously.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

They don't realize that Killua will come back for what he is instead of what silva will do.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

word.
https://youtu.be/sUw55rnjoe8

the short pre-nen exchange is amazing.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

I really enjoy how it's obvious they're just writing over the french edition of the manga.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

You posted the wrong link user, this one is from 99 and only has terrible animation and crap choregraphy.

Nolan King
Nolan King

Nice bait. Wait, actually it's a pretty shitty one.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

It was explained all the way back in those York Shin cover pages that Hisoka isn't particularly good at emission. The moment his aura is separated from himself it becomes much weaker. It loses most of its recoil and it easier to break. He can do it (see: throwing that rock at Gon or those cards at Kastro), but it's not as powerful.

You're also assuming Hisoka has infinite aura. How big would his ren have to be to fill a room or entirely cover the floor with aura?

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

You're also assuming Hisoka has infinite aura
broken as fuck chrollo is spamming abilities like the devil

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

implying Hisoka just waited in a empty room doing nothing since York Shin

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page