Shingeki no Kyojin - MP Deleted last thread.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Will Erwin actually die?

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=46813849
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6770911/chapters/15613726
Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

I just want Bert to smile again.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

season 2 delayed to 2017
why live?

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

For the manga? Slow as shit, but worth living for. Maybe.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

I want Erwin to choke me while pounding me mercilessly

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

EM is very cute.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

I am Historia Reiss, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in the inner walls, 'It belongs to the state.' 'No!' says the man in the Walled Chapel, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in traders guild, 'It belongs to me.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... The Walls, a structure where the common man would not fear the Titan, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, the walls can become your city as well.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

MP are overpaid pigs and rumor mongers! Slash the MP's salaries! Disband the MP!

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

How will Boris afford his hair dye them??

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

More proof MP are a waste of resources.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Hissy a hussy.
And she smells faintly of dirt.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

But user...

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

PHONY

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

I think it's dirt she smells of. Could be dust from her rape cave.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Get out!

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Colossal hussy. Why so stinky?

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Ewwwwwwww she kisses titan girls.
That must be why she smells.

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

I bet she smells like a harbour when the tides out.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Wrong. She smells like purity and dutiful queenliness.

Mason King
Mason King

Between raping titan bois and messing around with titan girls... Our harlot of a queen sure got busy.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

EMA is very cute too.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

You're banished.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

She smells like that soft cheese that you left in the fridge for too long beneath the garlic butter.

It comes with being a hussy.

You're a smelly lump of sour dough that likes titan girls. Eww

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

You're also banished.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Go back to your big slutty orgy.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

We were just taking a friendly group nap.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Sure, sure.
And the grinding on old men?

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Disgusting! Not even once.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

To the guillotine you go!

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Rod is the true king. Down with the usurpers!

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

Probably should've chopped this thing off to before you decided to slobber all over it.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Rod is dead. Dead!

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Burn in hell, Rod.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

HARLOT

Justin White
Justin White

Why user, why?

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Because you smell of titan girls and you hold hands with random strangers on warm days.
Be at peace though, for now. I've gotta go and take care of more pressing matters.
Please go be smelly elsewhere.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

One day I'll find out who you are and kill you, faggot.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

Come at me hussy.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

So these threads are only ooc roleplay now?

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

The true king and queen!

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

I wonder what they'll look like another year from now.
The second season would have helped. Of that I'm certain.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

manlet fucks up in FT arc
costs him his squad
manlet fucks up this arc
costs him Erwin

Hanji confirmed alive for later manlet suffering

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Reminder that the chances of Reiner or Bert dying next chapter are virtually zero.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Probably not the next chapter. What about the next 5 chapters?

Eli Long
Eli Long

Official Nip sauce needed

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Id rather have ooc roleplay than erwongfags, I take it back.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Somehow I missed what the Erwinfujos did but surely it can't be worse than roleplaying

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

Personally, I don't think any of BRA will die before the final arc.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

next arc will be LH
kill me

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

They were finally called out for their bullshit.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Way better than ErwL.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

That's true, but not saying much since ErwL is several tiers under dog shit.

John Lewis
John Lewis

True.

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

All manlet ships are shit.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

This.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

That's not how you spell erwong.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

I'd really like to see a major death from the enemies side already. The entire SL was wiped out and the commander is most likely dead, and they have nothing to show for it. Reiner has already showed his asspull and Zeke has also. Going by this pattern Bert is next.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

And Erwin

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

There are exceptions.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

I want to marry Historia.

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

We know, Eren.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Reiner pls

David Morales
David Morales

I don't. I actually like the character dynamics the shifters have with each other. It would be a shame if any of them died before we found out their backstory. Besides, the fact that the shifter village sent nobody other than BRZ to kidnap Eren shows that BRAZ are probably their only major fighters. If you kill them off, there will be no one left to fight.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

MT a jobber
daddy issues
Zeke a shit. I was expecting someone less pathetic than this after he wrecked AT.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

MT still has unknown powers like how he turned all those people into titans. A loss of one shifter like AT or CT is acceptable.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

MP deleted last thread
Rofl, again? What happened this time?

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Zeke threatened to give Reiner's armor to another warrior, they seem expendable at least. As for their motives I think it has less to do with their backstory and more to do with humanity's history. Their motives will be explained when the basement is reached and they probably won't even get a backstory.

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

I'm not sure. If Isayama was saving him for nothing but a death speech next chapter, why wasn't his wound more serious or why did he fall so far away from the frontline?

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

I disagree. The humans are overpowered as it is. Levi alone was able to easily beat Zeke. Only two shifters wouldn't stand a chance.

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

What is it HKe or HAr?

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

Reiner seems expendable, Bert not so much. There are four main titans with armor now, but only one main CT.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

What bullshit?
I missed that

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

they seem expendable at least
They're expendable in the sense that their powers can be passed on. The SL defeating a shifter and taking those powers away is another thing.

more to do with humanity's history
I agree. They were child soldiers who were fed propaganda, and when the mission started it was either die in a hostile land or get through the mission and go home.

All this said a death on their side isn't crippling.

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Yes, Reiner and Bert could be eaten and replaced by other warriors. But from a narrative standpoint, that is extremely unlikely. Killing off two developed antagonists with connections to the main cast for completely new ones when we're only a couple of arcs away from the end would just be poor storytelling.

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

Me too.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Levi will not be able to repeat this trick. Zeke was complacent, believing the SL to be on a useless honor charge. Next time he'll be on guard for deeper strategies.

When will Levi stop jobbing? OP or not he always manages to fuck up.
poised for the kill
b-but muh husbando

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

I really hope Hans is okay and he ends up with Keith. They would make such a cute couple.

William Cooper
William Cooper

b-but muh husbando
when will this meme die

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Reiner has had enough development. So has Bert but he's he mascot and thus unlikely to die. Reiner's death this arc could serve enough dramatic impact without compromising the story or a need to introduce new shifters. Isayama has enough obstacles in place. Don't forget the FK could fuck Eren up from within, too.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Eren's not a Reiss so the FK won't affect him.

James Long
James Long

The only acceptable one for Hanji is the Moeburrito.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

There's not a chance in hell Bert and Zeke can win on their own. Especially now that Armin figured out Bert's weakness.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

I don't think everyone would be killed off from BRZ. Possibly Bert or even Reiner might end up retreating with the other dead. There's just too much foreboding going on between them. Reiner constantly reminding himself that their journey is almost over is setting himself up for something tragic. I got the impression that someone important is being setup to die from both sides this battle.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Whatever is in Grisha's basement could backfire, or the truth may impact him psychologically, like when he found out who Grisha ate and killed. FK most likely fucked BRAMT's people up a long time ago. Eren might be conflicted even if it's a retarded thing for the current MRS people to carry the blame for what some fucker did a century ago.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Who knows what other asspull BRZ will have? Isayama hasn't been shy with new powers for the enemy.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

now that Armin figured
That was known already, it was even written in Hanji's papers. Bert knows his weaknesses better than anyone and I can't see how he could lose even if Armin has a plan. If his plan works it will probably be an asspull or Bert will conveniently forget his weakness.

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

I really like Keith and Hange together. I would to see something between them when Hange becomes commander.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

I find this kind of weird considering he wanted to show his 10 year old son the basement, Grisha has done some outrageous stuff already so I wouldn't it past him. Eren seems to be mentally ready for this information.

David Wood
David Wood

I don't think it's Bert. CT is too iconic to lose before the final battle.

When Levi stops Erwinfagging.

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

It's not like Bert can do much about his weakness. His steam is his only method of protecting himself.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Grisha was desperate and half-mad with grief when he injected Eren. Before BR attacked though he was probably going to break the truth of the world to Eren gently. It's harder for Eren to remain detached now what he carries FK. Despite this neither MRS or BRAMT is in any state for a truce. They'll keep fighting.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Keith/Hange is cute.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Keith a shit. Hanji deserves better, a devoted, protective, and cute assistant who will do anything for his Squad Leader.

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Who will get the serum? Erwin titan doesn't seem likely but no one else has been foreshadowed so much.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

this exists
holy shit nigger what's their tag?

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Levi uses it on himself and chases down Zeke and Quad.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

I honestly believe Levi will get it. We haven't seen an Ackerman titan yet and I think there's a reason for it.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Moblit died protecting Hange with his body.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Do you think Moblit is in love with Hange?

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Seems like it.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

Nelly a cute.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

One day you will, Ymir.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Sasha, that's why she was missing in the fake preview.

Ethan White
Ethan White

Her and the serum are literally separated by a wall right now though.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

No one. Levi already broke the jar.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Wouldn't surprise.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

KEK
can you imagine how much worse his hate will get here

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

*surprise me

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Keith should give it a shot. Even a smelly tranny would be a step-up from what he had before.

William James
William James

Levi injecting himself will make me drop this manga.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

You mean you seriously weren't expecting it from the start?

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

He will inject the serum to Erwin, I am sure he will ask Levi for it.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

What I am is hoping Isayama won't do it.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

Hopefully not, or else we wasted a lot of pages with muh dream and him giving up on it for nothing.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Levi was the one who made him give up on it and then wasted the opportunity Erwin gave him. Sasuga.

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Do we know what will be covered in season 2? I wouldn't mind the wait if it covers the current arc.

Michael White
Michael White

I think he will. But he will die after knowing what's in the basement.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

To be fair it would've been a waste to kill a shifter.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Bye faggot

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

If Levi killed Zeke, Sup Forums would be saying "Wow what a fucking retard, he should have used the serum on someone and had them eat him so that they would have another shifter on their side."

Don't listen to Sup Forums ever.

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

It won't.
clash of the titans arc
politics arc
There's the material for a 2-cour season.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Levi using Zeke for the serum is a good idea in concept. But in the situation he was in, it was retarded. He already knew about the other shifter and it would have taken a long time to find someone to inject Zeke with.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

He literally just got done with killing over 30 titans in a straight row. He's completely exhausted and just witness the entirety of the SL die. I doubt he could've remembered there was another titan who he didn't even see because it was in hiding.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Not really, especially since there only seem to be three warrior shifters around.

Killing Zeke would have been a significant victory, considering that Eren can eventually tell all mindless titans to go kill themselves.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

That doesn't change how retarded his decision was.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

What if Ymir appears and left Levi to kill her "I want to protect Historia" he says.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

Taking MT down and using his powers >>>>>>>>>>>> simply taking MT down >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> letting everyone die for nothing

Not to mention he was clearly letting emotion rule him in that scene.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

another titan
He only killed half of the mindless titans.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

bummer. at least clash of the titans arc will be great animated.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Time-skip after this arc. Remember my words. It will start with Titan Village and Armin's speech to the new recruits.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

actually, his wound this time could be more fatal than the last one. While the risk of blood lost is less fatal this time, there are greater risk of infection and you can't close his wound by simply tying it before proper medical treatment. Systemic infection is a sure way of death in this situation.

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

Does Isayama know that? A serrated grappling hook went in and out Hanji's shoulder, then her back was slammed against rock, then she fell from a huge height. That should have dealt critical damage but hours later she was fine.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

When Levi stops Erwinfagging.
Come on, Sup Forums, are you really insecure against fujo? Levi thinking about Erwin that time was not necessary fagging Erwin. It can be because before ch.80, Levi never think Erwin as more than leader (yeah, he is creepy, cold, and a con man; but a worthy leader to trust), and now he know that Erwin is not different than any human and his other comrades, he has fear, dream, hesitation, needs some pulling and pushing to leave his selfishness behind.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

If he ask Levi for it, it will ruined all of his character. Why would Isayama-sensei do it?

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Levi has long known the real Erwin was different from his commander facade or he wouldn't have been pissed at Erwin using the commander facade on him in chapter 72.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Nah, manlet will inject him with titan power.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Her damages were relatively manageable without proper medical treatment, as long as there is medic/biology-fag around. Her infection risk to be fatal is not as high. Yes, she seemed fine hours later, but, it might be mix of she's putting on air and she was hell lucky.

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Levi knew that Erwin's facade is charismatic leader with honorable purpose, while in actually he is a creepy calculating bastard. But, all along the series, ch.80 is the first time Erwin showed vulnerability around anyone. Levi blindly trust and loyalty for Erwin was result of he (somehow) believe that Erwin's capable to sacrifice anything and everything for human victory. I guess it's hit Levi quite hard that the only reason Erwin has kept moving on and not died and dragged SL along into cascades of successful expeditions is his personal dream.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

Levi blindly trust and loyalty for Erwin
Yet several times he questions Erwin's orders ever since their first scenes together, and asked the real reason Erwin joined the SL as far back as chapter 51. His loyalty is great but not blind. He knows more than Erwin simply being creepy.

Though not the the extent he showed in 80, Erwin already showed some vulnerability to Pixis, to Zackly, and when he asked Levi to take the serum.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Except, if Isayama-sensei pulls another lucky card, and the stone miraculously missed Erwin's colon, jejunum, and spleen.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

So am I the only one that thinks Erwin and Levi might both die and the serum is some sort of red herring to add to the overall desperation?

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

She was fine, no airs. She got burned before and it was nothing too.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

blindly trust and loyalty
I're just being sarcastic to Erwin-Hater.
We know that Erwin is a great leader, worthy of trust and loyalty. He know that Erwin is calculating, manipulating, and (seemed) heartless man. That's why Levi hated and distrust Erwin in the beginning of their encounter. In the end of ACWR, Levi acknowledge Erwin's visions and determination. But, it doesn't nullify that Erwin is a manipulator, hence Levi being sassy and questions Erwin's orders (at least not in front of many new recruits).

Erwin had showed some vulnerability, alright. But I think, it didn't hit Levi hard enough. After all, in ch 80, Erwin was so lost that he can't make decision to go with his own plan. When he showed vulnerability before, at least he still could make sound decision.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

As much as I love Erwin, you are not the only one, Sup Forums. Their future seem dark with limited resources (no fresh horses, limited gas in 3DMG, etc) while they still have to kill (or at least incapacitated) MT and DT. Their only hope is miraculous ass pull between the serum and unexpected characters.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Erwin is manipulative when he needs to be but the point is Levi knew that, and he values Erwin as more than a leader but as a person too. All his concern wasn't just as a comrade in arms but as a friend, and as a homo according to the fujos.

It's understandable in 80 that Erwin couldn't be decisive. His dream was the only thing keeping him alive for years.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Do Fujos just not understand comradery?

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

No. It doesn't help that Isayama himself is baiting.
What's captain Levi's ideal girl type?
Isayama: Does he like girls? He may like tall people

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

Oh right, Isayama is doing some pandering to SJWs for bucks. Okay that's fine, the manga's still good and he deserves their cash.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

The manga will become a trainwreck if he introduces more asspull powers.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Moblit a cute. I love them both.

John Carter
John Carter

I used to cry and pulled my hair out in frustration when they paired up Lelouch and Suzaku in CG (and I'm a girl). It's no wonder they do it to Levi and Erwin too. It's as if there're no true friendship and comradery in their dictionary.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

He is indeed very cute. MH a best.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Ya, Reiner surviving two beheadings was the low point of the manga.

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

No, but neither do other shipperfags.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

This is also true except for Springles.

David Wood
David Wood

Agree. But, I skittering around "friend" word because I think fujo and fudan will translate it to homo. I hope they would more get the friendship and comradery word by their own conclusion.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

Mass autism
I believe that

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Yes. Somehow back then I didn't think much that Moblit might have feelings for Hanji despite of knowing that he cares about her a lot and everything. Now indeed it seems like it. Whatever it is MH a best for me too.

Cute.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

It doesn't help that Jap cultures believe in modesty and reserve feeling to the point of vagueness. They used to have read the atmosphere and the meaning between situations and actions then act accordingly. Add hyper imaginations into it, I think that's the concoction of fujo and fudan 's born in the first place.
I mean, modesty is good, and reserved is alright. But, we need to make something blatantly clear when it is needed.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

If Moblit dies, who will be the SL's drawfag?

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

I have no idea.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

I get it if it's at least already confirmed as one sided and people see their interaction in a different light.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

That's what I love about western culture: it's so straight forward and driven by common sense. That's an attitude that conquered the world.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Indeed.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Also, I don't know why, but I think, Levi tended to think that Erwin will (somehow) always be fine, decisive, and bring them to victory. That's why Erwin's smile (after Levi ordered him to let his dream go) get a strong impression on Levi now, to the point it was last in his mind.
If I were in Levi's shoes, I will be nervous as fuck and make more mistakes. I mean, he was the one who made the decision to go with the plan. There're so many thing on the stakes.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

The thing's that everybody is just parcial at their own delusions, and while tumblr believes that's ok, it is not.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

I personally will pull moderate line between straight forward and reserved for balanced peace of mind. Case by case, something should be faced with straight forwardeness (even if brutal and seem cruel), but the other thing need more delicate approach (even if it seems frustratingly slow).

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Actually, with many slanders toward tumblerinas, I visit some of their ErwL pages. And I find that they're not as delusional in their own habitat (tumbler). They know and acknowledge that their ship was no more than head canon and unlikely. It's just theories they make for fun.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Maybe you don't find them "as" delusional when visiting their pages on tumblr simply because unlike here, their environment is designed to actually encourage theorizing, civil discussions and headcanons when it comes to shipping (unless it's abusive, or incest, or statuatory rape ofc).
For all the shit tumblr gets (and it does deserve a lot of the shit it gets) I found that /snk/ discusses ships almost just as much, but with like 10x the defensiveness.
Reminds me of a few days ago when I started discussing the possible parallels between Eren and Hisu's character development during the uprising arc and recieved a major backlash from insecure fags calling me delusional when my posts really had nothing to do with shipping.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

I happened to see your post
Of course they're gonna shit on you if you're posting in the middle of landwhales bertfagging.
Defending tumblr
don't

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

defending tumblr this hard
pls go

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

it's more about having gripes with /snk/ than defending tumblr but, eh.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

I want this.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Soon.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

Well, then maybe you should clearly state that you just meant their development as character, not as pairing or couple.
As far as I see, the most save pairing discussion in Sup Forums is the most obvious, no head-canons and ambigu hints. After all, the main concern here is plot discussion, not pairing (I think).
Honestly, when I read shipping war, haters war, and fagger war; It's amusing is small doses, but dizzying in large doses.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

Isn't Jean a bit of a drawfag?

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Anime-only.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Levi tended to think that Erwin will (somehow) always be fine
He saw Erwin almost lose his head in 51.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

I agree with you and I thought those anons were being retarded in response to your parallel posts. It was only them viewing from shipping goggles.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

ErwLfag pls.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

I hope.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Hey, I'm Erwinfag. I need to know what kind of theories the fujo and fudan cooked against my husbando so that I can protect him better. There's other "enemy's" base I have to infiltrate to defend him, believe me I will. It's better than whining and bitching groundlessly against fujo and fudan.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

*if there is

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

implying you "infiltrate enemy bases" and don't have a tumblr yourself
implying you're not the autist shitting up the threads for years
implying you're still not whining and bitching groundlessly against fujo
still implying fudanshis give a fuck about ErwL
What a hypocrite.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

That's pretty autistic. It also sounds like an excuse and you are defending Erwin on dumbr, because nobody here cares about Erwin dumblr theories.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Bait.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

What the fuck did I just read?

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

You're obviously the autistic Erwinfag that's shitting on everyone else and knows every dumblrfag by name, and that's not because you infiltrate them but because you're one of them. It makes me feel bad for Erwinfags because there must be some good ones here but you're so cancerous that made a bad name for them for years to come.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

Consider suicide.

James Peterson
James Peterson

Seconding. That or a shrink.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

Why does such a calm and collected character like Erwin attract so many autists?

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

Fujoshis tend to be like that.

Which is sad because Erwin is a decent character.

John Lewis
John Lewis

I'm alright with him in canon but he has fans crazier than Levi does at this point.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Erwin
Is predicted to die since chapter 50
Still has a chance to survive

Marlo
Is predicted to live and fight with 104 squad against titans
Dies like simple unnamed character
Why is this allowed?

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Fujobucks.

Daniel King
Daniel King

Erwin is a popular character. Marlowe isn't.

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

$$

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

No one cares about Marlow like they do Erwin.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

No merch of Marlo to sell ;_; I'd buy Hitch and Marlo merch if it existed

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Did I have to honestly confessed that I didn't have tumbler, twitter, path, wazzo, or whatever sos-med that are 'happening' in this generation?
Gee, you wouldn't believed it anyway.
But yeah, I'm quite autistic and ticked when someone give Erwin-tumbler-theories (which I don't even agree) and some Sup Forums calling Erwinfag shit then calling Erwin shit (it really happens a lot in last thread). I just want to quite the tumbler down, before Erwin get the random bullet from Sup Forums. What happened to Erwin in last thread is seriously disturbing that I need to gather as many information as I can. Shit, I don't even know how to use tumbler or the system work in twitter. I just google search it and tumblers are among the link I visit. You can call me out of date, because it's true.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

Seriously consider killing yourself.

Parker Price
Parker Price

I this bait user? Your english can't be that bad

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

Mikasa stealthily schliking

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

...what?

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

You know tumblrfags way too well to not be an insider and I've seen Erwinfags whining on twitter about Sup Forums not being all over Erwin so cut the excuses..
What happened to Erwin in last thread is seriously disturbing
What you've been doing (and are still doing) is even more disturbing, since every character gets hate here. Don't try to lie about your age either, no one over 30 would care that much about "defending" a fictional character that doesn't even need defense since he's the most fucking popular after Levi.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

Shitting on other fags and calling them landwhales/retarded Ymirfags/kermit/burgers isn't going to help your case. How can you not see that you're more obnoxious than them and that you're the one starting shit?

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

You forgot annus, bimbong, pigner and a lot of others. She's insane.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

And Bortgers or something like that

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

I thought it would be redundant to name all of them but yes, them too.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

I hope they live forever with Jean

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

Muh grimdark

God forbid we kill one of the popular characters

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Poor english user is my favorite user.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

There's more than one.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

All three will die.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

I love them altogether but wouldn't it be bad for Jean and also SC?

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

To what, live?

I genuinely doubt that.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Sasha will die, Connie and Jean will survive.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

No I want them to live but I imagined them living together in a house as Jean and Springles until they die. As JSC or individuals it's cool especially they all keep living their own lives too.

Somehow I also feel like it.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

That'd be awkward though, he'd need thick walls. And he'd be made jealous by it.

Jean x Mikasa when?

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

I-I didn't mean actually living together.

Thinking about either Sasha or Connie dying is incredibly depressing.
You can't have one without the other.
It isn't right.

Grayson James
Grayson James

Cute pic.

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

never

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

I want to hold hands with Annie.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

I hope they work together well next chapter. Mikasa's already injured an arm and I've only ever seen Jean fight titans evasively.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

Annie will never love anyone except her dad.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Thank you for your kind word, Sup Forums

Sigh, sorry. I don't know if it can be counted as bait. Today is my first day posting in Sup Forums. And yeah, my English is this bad, it's not even my third language and it tends to get worse when i'm nervous. You won't believe how much I check my dictionary just to make this post.
My point is, after how ErwL theory rose in last thread, I found it upsetting that there's no Sup Forums denied it or just calmly and logically made statements to quite the issue down. Instead, /a/s started to call ErwinFag as shit and then call Erwin as shit. We know that, not all Erwinfags is shit and canon Erwin is great (okay, 'good'). But, no, the thread died with /a/s shitting on Erwin and Erwinfag.
So, I searching in google about it; and tumbler homepages are among the link which were displayed. I read them along with other forums discussion of SnK ch. 81, I gathered and compared the information, then I post here (see the post that denied ErwL above and how frustrating it is that fujo and fudan turn best friends into homos? It's frustrating because i value friendship too much. Believe it or not, those posts are mine).
And, no, I can't post to go against anyone in tumbler. I don't know how it works, I don't even have tumbler account, and I don't even visit and care about any social media that much. Mostly I just reads post in Sup Forums and communicate by my phone-cell and mail. So in a sense, yeah, I'm kind of autistic.
Just, stop shitting on Erwin and Erwinfag, or better yet shitting on any character. Ignore the shipper, fagger, and hater war and don't start shitting on opposing fag. Then, I will happily stop posting here and enjoy your post.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

What is happening here?

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=46813849

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Bert pls.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

You do realize this is an imageboard right?

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

Doesn't prevent me from loving her. ;_;

Ayden King
Ayden King

Reiner pls.

James Evans
James Evans

Happy now?

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

What's going on?

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

I know it's my bad. Yeah... the idea of one of them dying is depressing. Hopefully they won't, they do so well together.

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Dunno. I was looking at Sasha's tag then I saw that. There is also a lot of cute SJ out there as well as some unexpected ErwS.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

Kek sure. Now fuck off and cut your bullshit in the future threads.

John Lopez
John Lopez

Okay, my mistake. I just found out that Erwin is the most popular character after Levi in this thread and he is very capable of defending himself. I'm not lurking in any forums that much. Then, I guess you're right, he doesn't need anyone to defend him.
And yes, I not over 30, but I'm not teenager either. Well, I better stop posting here before we discuss about me (or the supposed 'me') instead the plot story.
Actually I intended as my last post as it was the last information I want to share. But I see that it just become bait and putting blames on me for what I didn't do.
Okay, Sup Forums, please return the discussion to the plot story.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

Kill yourself.

John Miller
John Miller

Replace Mikasa with Hitch and you have a collection of best girls.

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

For someone's first day on Sup Forums, you sure know /a/'s ship name abbreviations and slang and use the words "tumblerinas" and "bertfag landwhales" like a veteran. If only all newfags were as well adapted as you.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Shitpost no Cancer is truly the worst thread on this board.
Well done.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Are you kidding?

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

That's why I enjoy it. These threads are truly the Heart of Darkness and the maximum Sup Forums autism power level.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

It's about the quality of shitposting. You guys have an almost daily thread for a monthly series.
There is literally 10% (at best) content with any relevance.
Bertposters
Annie-bot
I want X to find peace

You people are the most autistic fucks on this site.
Point taken.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Joseph Conrad would've liked Attack on Titan, I think. It's quite existentialist. Personally one of my favourite scenes is Armin's "This is hell" speech.

"This is hell - no, this whole world was always hell."
*Flashback to Armin getting beaten up by bullies*
"The strong eat the weak."
It's about the quality of shitposting
This can't be serious user. Frankly, on Sup Forums, the only threads i've seen with consistent quality discussion are the OP ones - and with how good that series is, it's no surprise that it attracts a quality fanbase.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Shoujo NotBert.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

How're Bertposters going to react when he dies in this arc?

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

gorillionest will erwin die thread
Boy I'm kind of impressed Erwinfags are living in a constant anxiety.

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Those are literally every single general on Sup Forums. Admit it, you don't even browse Sup Forums.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Even OP threads have similar shitposts with these threads, if not even worse.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Don't fall for the bait user

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Some threads are genuinely worse than these.

Logan Young
Logan Young

I don't mind it too much, he'll finally rest. I'd prefer it if he survived until the last few chapters but I will accept any outcome.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Shilling for my beloved OP always gets a reaction.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

I really want Armin to see the ocean, but his merc don't sell well.
You guys think he will make it?

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

What a cutie.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Do I have to answer this?
I told you I read Sup Forums quite often. Just read, I didn't post before today. So yeah I know that tumblerinas is what /a/s call people with tumbler account (after this experience, maybe I'll add the people who visit tumbler even if they did't have its account. Seriously, Sup Forums Have you never search tumbler in google? Do you really not know that you can visit and read some post without account? Do you really believe you can't get their general ideas from a few of posts?). But I don't know what are landwhale and some-accussions-you-thrown-at-me mean.
I may be a newbie, make mistakes and act stupid, but I'm not an idiot.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

She needs to die in Eren's arm after they confess their love for eachother. That'd nicely BTFO Erevi shippers.

Eren can go and see the ocean on her behalf.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

When is Ymir coming back?

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Next arc maybe

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

She lives on in dog titan

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

She's kill bro.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

She got savagely ripped apart and eaten by the dog titan, it's what she deserved.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

Mikasa will choose Armin and you know that.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

Implying she won't join Pixis' harem

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

What happens to the SL now? There's only enough for one squad left. It's going to take a lot to build it up again.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Nah

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Annie and her will most likely come back next arc, since it's going to focus on the shifters and their village.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

since it's going to focus on the shifters and their village.
Please Isayama.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

it's going to focus on the shifters and their village
How I wish.

Austin Price
Austin Price

Armin
Can't tell if AM shippers are this delusional or just baiting.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Shorthair Robin is into pigs?

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

then maybe you should clearly state that you just meant their development as character, not as pairing or couple
I didn't have, or at least shoudn't have had to state anything when my original post was a direct reply to a post highlighting the role reversal between Eren and Hisu during the arc: not my fault people pay no attention to context and just jump to conclusions.

I'd also be tempted to disagree with the rest of your post. With the ludicrous amount of "ooc" "delusional" and all the usual shit thrown around all the time, there's barely any worthwhile discussion about characters or pairings. Sure, there's the occasional plot/character discussion too, but those are so few and far between they often find themselves drowned in a sea of shitposting and all the "wars" you mentioned as well as meta complaints (just like what I'm doing here). There's also your occasional thread where anons will just post dumb shit and have fun, but I'll frankly take this over the usual shit we get any day.

(Small digression: Your complete rejection of ambiguity also strikes me as odd, cause for pretty much every aspect of the story ambiguity has its place -Isayama not exactly being the type of author that spoonfeeds its readers. I mean, that's the entire basis of theories: takings a maximum number hints you can find and construct a plausible scenario out of it. So leaving room for ambiguity when speaking of our own interpretations of the characters or their relationship shouldn't be that much of a stretch.)

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Yes, he is Isayama's self-insert

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

I wasn't being defensive, I like both shingeki and OP threads.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Isayama's self insert is Ymir. He even gets a qt blonde waifu.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

People who ship JM and LM
AM delusional.
Really user?

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Last arc most likely.

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Ymir is his favorite. He self inserts as Historia, the cute blonde midget.

Bentley King
Bentley King

Isayama's self insert is Bert, the quiet guy that turns out to be behind everything.

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Jeanhitch can live next door to Springles

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

You're welcome to disagree. But you have to remember that SnK thread is one of threads with most shitposter. I only read their shitpost if it's amusing (when the number of shitposts is small and the shitposts not blatantly hostile), mostly I will speed read the board, skip/ignore shitpost and only really-read posts which discussed about plot. As much as I read on Sup Forums, Sup Forums also actually annoyed by shitposters, so yeah, I think Sup Forums main objective is also plot.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

I don't know if Springles will live at the end.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Time-skip of 2 years.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Like if we know about everyone else.

Colton James
Colton James

Yes, this please. Timeskip where we have the new SL formed to face the incoming warrior village it's the most realistic outcome.

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

I'm not going to call out every delusional ship. LM and JMfags are fairly quiet and know of this.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

That would be nice. I want to see older 104th.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Bert and Reiner aren't going to abandon Annie for two years nor would they abandon their promise to Ymir to get Historia

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

They don't have 2 years, the walls have no future and Eren has no clue how to stop whatever is going to happen to the walls.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

There are not veterans alive. At this point Erwin's death is confirmed because three Ackerman following the same pattern would be stupid. At the same time, this also confirms EMA and one or two from JSC surviving, so they would take the lead of SL. Also, most likely Hanji is alive because this. One veteran survivor is enough. If Isayama has more heart than lust for money, he would kill Manlet with Erwin.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

My thoughts exactly.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Yeah, Hange as the commander and maybe Armin with his squad of newbies. I can see this happening .

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

The time skip is going to happen as an epilogue. There is no way we are going to have that at this point of the story. As a closure works better.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

Come on user, AMfans barely talk here.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

But Bert is focused in his mission. Even if he has a crush on her I think he will left there.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

I agree.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Then, she was amazingly lucky and sturdy. Maybe the hook didn't get her mayor veins and nerves. Maybe the impact from having slammed against rock and her fall was not enough to broke her rib or her spine. This kind of case is really rare, but it's not impossible. It's so rare that I say She was hell lucky.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

I doubt it, he said "for now" twice. One when Zeke told him to wait before he goes for Annie after fighting Reiner, and another time in 77. If he survives this fight then it's Annie's time.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

I also think a time skip is extremely unlikely, but they only would need to get Historia if they also manage to get the coordinate. With Eren having the coordinate, Ymir wants Historia to stay inside the walls and not the shifter village, because she believes the walls have a future with him.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

At this point Erwin's death is confirmed because three Ackerman following the same pattern would be stupid
Let's think about this rationally user. Isayama himself confirmed that he let himself be influenced by the fanbase. Both Levi and Erwin are incredibly popular, which makes it hard to believe that he'd just kill them, and everyone loves muh parallels.

Then again he also said that he regrets appealing to the fanbase during the political arc, but I still think there's no way Erwin is dying after he received a relatively light injury(compared to the others) and fell from his horse far from MT.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

they're popular so they'll survive
I hate this, doesn't Isayama have enough money already?

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

But they don't know where she is and supposing they find the place, they can't awake her. Only Annie herself can decide when.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

People have been saying the exact same thing more than one year ago during the Political arc and yet here we are one year later. I might be proven wrong but I don't expect Erwin to die like that. Something will definitely happen. I don't expect him to survive through the entire thing and go back home but if you really believe that panel of him lying on his front is the last we see of him, you truly lack reading comprehension.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

That's what I'm thinking. The trainees Keith was training are probably only a year in, and they have no choice but to wait until training is done to get more members (if any decide to join SL at all.)

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

But they don't know where she is
Armin told them to go to the Utopia district, which is most likely a trap.

they can't awake her
They can, by breaking an opening to the rock until sunlight can hit her.

Only Annie herself can decide when.
Most likely not, she's like the wall titans now. Only outside sources can wake her.

James Hall
James Hall

If Sasha survived because the editor pressured Isayama, you really believe Erwin dying will go that easy?

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

If Sasha survived because the editor pressured Isayama
That's not how it happaned. It was Isayama's decision to change her death.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

That's why I said I hate it. I don't like when writers have a story to tell and drop it halfway through to pander to the fanbase.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Not him but I think the same though I also think BR will try to find something for that even they likely can't accomplish their plan.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

He literally said the editor cried because he didn't want her to die. And joke aside, you should know it's extremely common for popular characters not to die so as to not piss of fans. It happens literally all the time in the manga industry.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

I agree, that's why I mentioned the heart vs money. But at this point I feel Isayama has left Manlet and Erwin in standby. In terms of the story, there's no need to focus on their whereabouts. Isayama can put the entire focus in the battle between EMA+SJC against AT and CT. Make Hanji appear alive, and then focus in the basement, while they don't know where MT is.
Those are least five months where nobody would know about Manlet and Erwin (I mean, readers). And at this point Isayama can decide to kill them with some anticlimatic information, or give them a flashback chapter. And that's all.
Misteries all over the place.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Let's hope Isayama has the balls to kill Erwin off.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Editor-kun a shit and worst boy.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

He literally said the editor cried because he didn't want her to die.
His editor cried afterwards and even went to the restroom, so Isayama wouldn't see him crying.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

This.
hypes only the most uneventful chapters
pushes Isayama to change his story
panders to the worst kind of fans

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Her location wouldn't that hard to take a guess at. They know she was stationed in Stohess. She'd have to have captured there and since it would be too dangerous to transport her above ground anywhere else, it's unlikely that she would have been moved out of there. And it's your assumption that they can't wake her up, there's nothing to support that. Even if they couldn't, you said it yourself that she can wake herself up which she would once she became aware of the help that arrived.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Most likely not, she's like the wall titans now. Only outside sources can wake her.
I don't think her situation is the same with the wall titans. She was under the sunlight when she covered herself with the crystal and being exposed to it for a while. Also is there anything we can relate with her and wall titans except them waiting at stand-by?

They can, by breaking an opening to the rock until sunlight can hit her.
We don't know in the first place if sunlight would help her to wake up.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

SL couldn't broke the rock, maybe Eren with his coordinate can awake her, send her a sign.

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Woah!

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

Eren can't control shifters and she's not going to wake up because the enemy tells her she should

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

Isn't there a new batch of recruits every year? The number 104 kind of implies that.

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Armin already gave them a location even if he was lying. At least they know where to start from.

is there anything we can relate with her and wall titans except them waiting at stand-by?
Hanji literally said the crystal and the wall is the same material.

We don't know in the first place if sunlight would help her to wake up.
The only reason she's underground is because they don't want sunlight to hit her.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

We don't if it's exactly sunlight that is supposed to awake Annie. She is underground because she is a titan shifter and her being underground would make her easier to contain in case she wakes up. Eren had to sleep underground when he was staying with squad Levi for this reason.

David Wright
David Wright

You really lack reading comprehension if you didn't grasp what I was trying to say, user. Read it again, in terms of parallels and writing, there is no way Erwin should survive. There are sloppy elements that should be avoided. Now, that Isayama can make him survive because his own reasons, that's other topic. And please, stop proyecting your inner fears with these type of comments: > if you really believe that panel of him lying on his front is the last we see of him,

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Stil, it was Isayama's decision not to kill Sasha off at that point.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Shifters need sunlight to transform, that's why they try to contain them underground.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

The sunlight mostly works in regular titans. We don't know if Annie is keeping some stamina inside her rock. I bet she is going to wake up when Eren accidentally roar his coordinate to guide regular titans and awakes the Colossal titans inside the walls.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

New recruits every 2 years I suppose. Time skip of 1 year is enough for the SL.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

She has no stamina because she's hibernating. If she could think, it means she should need air and food to survive, and if that's the case, then she's already dead.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

Metal writefag here.

Chapter 2 since a few anons asked for it: http://archiveofourown.org/works/6770911/chapters/15613726

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

New SL just need people willing to explore the world, even a pussy like Nile could become a squad leader. And that triggers me. Coward gets the waifu, the easy work, the money...

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

The only reason she's underground is because they don't want sunlight to hit her.
It's because she is a shifter so if she decides to get out of the crystal they don't want her to transform. It seems like a precaution for that to me.

Hanji literally said the crystal and the wall is the same material.
It doesn't mean her's and wall titans' conditions are the same.

I want Annie to wake up too but I doubt BR can save her even if they manage to find her at some point. Isayama can make up something though, it's about his intentions. To add something to BA possibilities he might find a way to work it out with the plot but I genuinely feel like only Annie can decide to get out of her crystal consciously or unconsciously and help herself. Maybe after that there might be an union between BRAZ survivors.

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

I don't understand how could Annie be alive. She's been in the crystal for almost 2 months without a way to get nutriments or water. People in titans can survive because they are absorbed and titans are sun powered, but that's not the case for Annie.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

While he doesn't seem to be able to control shifters, the shifters did feel something when he used the coordinate. Maybe that would be enough to awaken her.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

It's probably like being cryogenically frozen.

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Because she's not alive and capable of thinking, but hibernating. She can't just "decide" when to wake up because she is technically dead, like being frozen.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Imagine if she's really dead, what would the fan reaction be?

Nathan King
Nathan King

I don't think the Garrison want to join SL and even if this happens, they're not enough. Don't you think SL will need more soldiers or at least more than 1 shifter?

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

mfw "To you in 2000 years from now" is a letter wrote by Mikasa to Annie, telling her about how happy she was with Eren, with explicit content.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

I could have seen it if he didn't leave manlet slaughtering his way through titans. There is no way he's going to leave this at that for more than one or 2 months.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Maybe she has some biological clock thing or maybe the coordinate power can stimulate her mind.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

I am just assuming the new SL would be in charge of conquering a world without titans.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

I like it so far writefag.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Meanwhile Eren married Historia and it was all a fanfic

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

meanwhile this was a fanfic too and he married Armin at the ocean

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

And an official history book tells how Historia married Manlet.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

I said you lack reading comprehension because the way he set Erwin's getting hit and falling off his horse, compared to our the rest of the SL was killed in the chapter, compared to literally any other death linked to titans in this manga, proves that he doesn't intend to have him die yet. I personally won't be buttmad if I end up being wrong but you sure will apparently.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Historia married Manlet
You mean DT

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

The coordinate maybe but I doubt it. Either way, she can't wake up "whenever she wants to" like some anons are saying.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Can see this happening. Honestly I doubt very very much that Bert could find a way to save her and mostly because I don't think he would do anything.

Connor Green
Connor Green

Kek.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

You can't marry a dead person.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Annie is going to be really confused.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Already happened

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

You don't get Bert's character in the first place, of course he's going to do something, but right now the mission is the priority. After this battle Zeke already told him he can go ahead and save her, and BR also need to save Historia.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Might take a while to read all this.

Luis White
Luis White

History books made Ymir a man.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

and BR also need to save Historia.
Only if they get the coordinate. She doesn't need to be saved otherwise.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Annie's face when all the survivors wrote their own bio.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Yeah of course, Annie and Historia rescue will only happen if they succeed at this fight. Not that they'll be alive if they don't.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

That user probably didn't pay much attention to Bert's character in the first place like you said.

Don't you think Ymir knows the best about it. It was her request after all and she is the one knows the secrets.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

It was her request after all and she is the one knows the secrets.
Exactly. If Ymir insisted that Historia must be saved, then she believes BRZ will get the coordinate this time.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

Exactly and that's why she send Historia back inside the walls, after she found out Eren has the coordinate and there might be a future inside the walls thanks to him.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

all the history books say that Reiner married princess Krista and Historia didn't exist

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Because I like Bert I believe his life won't move around saving Annie and because I like Annie I know she will escape alone.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Imagine getting to become a shifter then coming out looking like a dog who has to fetch rocks while everyone else gets cool and useful titans

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

You clearly don't like him if you are still in denial about a part of his character. Obviously his character doesn't revolve around Annie and the mission is his priority, but Reiner and Annie are important to him. I bet if Reiner was the one crystallized you'd be thinking Bert will run to save him even ignoring the mission.

I know she will escape alone
This can't happen for reasons already explained. If you hate that Bert isn't gay so much, the other alternative is Eren waking her up somehow with the coordinate.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Mule titan a cute. Don't go muleshaming here.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Yep.

This is fine but BR would (also do) want to save Annie and if they have a chance for it, they would try for the sake of not abandoning their comrade.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

He's got stiff competition

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

At the end of the book it says "You are warrior, Reiner".

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

cats > dogs

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Yes.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Your accusing of that user isn't nice because his opinion can't only be explained by shipping BR like you imply.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

I agree, but in this case it's true.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Eren marrying Historia
Not a fanfic

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Actually her thoughts implied she believes in Eren and that he'll protect the walls.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Stop comparing the cats with the dogs.

James Barnes
James Barnes

And then she left Historia's rescue up to BR.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

So they should just leave their comrade to rot? I love Annie and I believe the best thing for her is a rescue, not a solo escape. An escape on her own because her comrades didn't think her worth helping only reinforces her pessimistic and lonesome ways. She needs to learn to trust her comrades and see that she doesn't have to isolate herself from them. Abandonment makes her lose out on that development

Julian Green
Julian Green

This doesn't make sense at all.

Austin King
Austin King

The promise Reiner mentioned was most likely still from the forest. I doubt she told them what she thinks about Eren having the coordinate.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

I'm merely stating facts.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

That's pretty much what she was thinking here. Grisha believed in Eren as well.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

I doubt it, it didn't feel like the same promise and he even saluted and Bert got sad at her mention. I don't think she's necessarily dead, but she entrusted Historia to them. If they fail it's still good for Ymir, since Eren will still be alive. So Historia will be safe either way.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

somehow
even in ch 51 Levi didn't witness it himself how Erwin's hand had being bitten off by titan. Maybe Levi learn what really happened to Erwin by asking other member who went on the expedition. And maybe he understand that Erwin had faced fatal wound. But, then Erwin was recovered, all was good except for Erwin lost his right arm. Erwin was alive and fine. That's why I think that Levi will think along the line: Erwin is a stubborn man who stay conscious and shouting commands after being bitten by titan and lost a big amount of blood; untill they reach the wall. And then he survived all of that. It was because he is sturdy, have strong determination, great living force or simply being a stubborn mule. But if he can survive all of that, he will somehow always be fine and capable to lead us.
It's the only reason I can find to explain why in 81, Erwin's smile from 80 is more significant in Levi's mind than his commander facade. It's mix of guilt, nerves, pressure and finding that Erwin was more human than he knew earlier and he consider him as friend.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Look I'd prefer bertcat and reinercat over any other animal in the world except bertseal maybe but I like dogs too.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

I think if something did indeed happen to Ymir it's going to make Historia feel really bad and probably not cooperate with BR if they do succeed in retrieving her and Annie.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

The point is after thinking that and knowing the fact, she still decided to make BR promise to rescue Historia.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

Since she send Historia back, she most likely believes or wants BR to fail.

Ayden White
Ayden White

I don't understand... Or maybe you don't.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Seems like I got the wrong user then.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

You are ignoring the fact Manlet has been surrounded by a violent enverioment where people die all the time and not in nice circumstances. Manlet don't wanting Erwin to die is pretty understable when you remember he lost his mother, his two friends, and his uncle, and also a bunch of people he managed to make bonds. I don't see what's hard about Manlet and Erwin relationship here. Manlet doesn't want Erwin to die, but he is pretty aware it can happen, and he is doing anything not only to save Erwin but anybody who managed to survive. In short: I doubt Manlet idolises or idealises Erwin as much as you think.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Not really, she sent Historia back for the little time until BR returned to save her. It would be safer than taking her to the warrior village like she initially planned to do.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

It's not that hard to understand. Her sending Historia back means she thinks the walls are a better place for her and believes Eren will protect the walls. If she didn't, she already would have taken Historia with her back then.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

See

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

I support that dog enthusiast user though.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

You can't be this delusional.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

I thought Ymir concluded that because Eren has the coordinate, it's safer in the walls now? At least that's what I thought she implied. Basically what said.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Then why do you think she made BR to promise her? Chronologically it's after knowing the fact about Eren and sending Historia back so she's well aware of the situation and still she thinks Historia should be rescued. We don't know everything she knows.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

BR returned to save her
Historia doesn't need their saving, if they fail to get the coordinate.

Jacob King
Jacob King

Yes but still she wants BR to save her if they succeed at retrieving the coordinate.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

I think she believes whoever has the coordinate survives. In chapter 50 BR are chased away and Eren has the coordinate. If BR were to succeed in getting the coordinate this time MRS would be doomed, hence her request to rescue Historia.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Yes user, IF they get the coordinate. There's no point in saying that.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Kek, that was Reiner talking, but soldier, warrior? And now you are going to tell me Reiner is the paragon of mental health?

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

I personally think BR are going to fail, not necessarily die, but they will lose this fight. So Historia won't need rescuing (I can't even imagine her willing to go along with BR anyway) and Annie's rescue will be delayed again.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

Pretty much.

Reiner mentioning the coordinate in the first place means he's a warrior. The soldier isn't even aware they're in a war.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

You know I would like to know the reason for Levi following Erwin so blindly that isn't: whataman.jpg
I mean we got Mikasa and Kenny's stories behind their devotion towards Uri and Eren, so it would be nice to have something similar for Levi and Erwin that isn't acwnr.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

Well if they fail there's no reason to discuss any of this, this talk is hypothetical in case they succeed.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Not that user, but I think that Ymir made BR promise to rescue Historia to be sure that no matter who ended up winning, she would be safe either way.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Isayama already confirmed ACWNR in the manga, and that's good because we got their irrelevant story done with so Isayama can focus on the plot instead.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

I know, but I just can't see them getting to the rescue aspect. Unless maybe when they escape they sneak back inside the walls and after defying MT.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Ymir decided to take responsibility. That's why she left Historia, to face her own issues. And more importantly: after she finds out Eren posseses the Coordinate, so there are hope in the walls.
You don't know what were the circumstances that lead her to make that "promise" with Reiner, you don't know if is even real. Or if it meant Reiner should protect Historia from themselves or Zeke.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

But acwnr doesn't explain shit.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

I don't see why their victory would be foreshadowed for so long, just so they lose.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

It was Reiner who made that promise to Ymir in the forest. Assuming she really reminded Reiner about his promise, she probably did it just in case BR might actually succeed. The walls were still her first choice though, which means she believes Eren will succeed in protecting the walls or at least hopes this will be the case.

James King
James King

That's all that happened, like it or not.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Because I feel that there is going to be something that changes the tide of battle in SL's favor. For example, the coordinate being activated again.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

It's still a bunch of foreshadowing going to waste.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

Maybe, but this is Isayama were talking about. His writing isn't top notch.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

His foreshadowing is actually really good and all reveals or plot developments were heavily implied before with few exceptions. What Isayama sucks at are his cliffhangers, which basically have 40 pages of nothing and 4 pages of "DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?" only to reveal that nothing really happened. And also a couple of asspulls like Eren using the coordinate at the best possible timing and "I transferred my conscience to my asshole" kind of shit.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Maybe that's why, so Ymir of her.

Reiner was warrior at chapter 77 for sure.

I don't think the mentioned promise is that one, I think it's a different one after the fight when they reached to the wall.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

I still am not so sure on BRZ's victory because as you said, Isayama and his asspulls.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

That would be weird, since it's basically the same promise, so at best Ymir reminded them about it just in case.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

Even if it's the same promise, the fact that BR still insist on their part means that Ymir sided with them. That might mean she died for them or that she's at the village, but either way she's on their side.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

True.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

but either way she's on their side.
The opposite

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

You sure are in denial, since BR are clearly back and have a good enough plan to win the fight. They might lose, sure, but chances were that they would succeed if Isayama wasn't a hack.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

She literally acted contrary to that afterwards user, whatever she believes she made her decision.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

It going to be fun to witness the settle about this.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

If she believes BR would win she already would have taken Historia back then with her and not send her back inside the walls. BR just want to keep the promise now out of gratitude for what she did in ch.50. Her going with BR was also obviously for plot convenience, since it was very unlikely we would have gotten answers so soon.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

she already would have taken Historia back then with her
Yeah of course she would take her in a village full of titans. She was safer in the walls for the meanwhile.

James Myers
James Myers

Ymir didn't side with BR. She felt responsibility about Marcel, and that's the reason why she went to save them and stayed with them. She also left Historia with SL because EREN. Now, any other thing is just especulation. Remember, BR was butt blasted by Zeke. No matter what are their individual motivations, they are going to act along with Zeke. And retrieving Annie or Historia is not main big goal, Zeke gives a shit about little girls, the desire is just only Reiner being Historiafag and Bert an Anniefag.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

Yeah, usually warriors of any kind have some sort of honor code. It makes sense they'd take promises and debts very seriously.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

She already planned to take her to shifter village. That changed after she found out Eren has the coordinate and the walls might have a future with him. So she didn't just want her to be save there for a meanwhile.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

the half is wrong
You are convinced though so whatever.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

first post on Sup Forums
you're retarded and think he means first day
Holy shit is this what this site has come to? Do newfags really post the first day? I didn't make my first post until 2008 and I migrated here straight away from SA.
This site is shit now and I hate it because it used to be less bad.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

It was always like this, nostalgia is the only thing making you think it was better back then. That and that there were much less people here.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

You're delusional.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

It certainly was not this bad. At least 60% of posts back then were some sort of quality. Slightly less than half were shitposts. Now the skew is more like 3/97

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Er, actually, when I post that I think Levi does not idolizes or idealize Erwin by having that kind of thought. I think that Levi's being indifferent and dismissive about Erwin's human side.
It's not that I ignore the fact: Levi was grown up in harsh environment. I know that is why he value his comrades' life more than anyone. My problem here is why he single out Erwin now as a friend while all along the story their relationship is merely commander-captain with great trust and loyalty. It doesn't help that ACWR portrayed their relationship as hate/distrust-turn-acknowledgement. I don't know what happened between ACWR and SnK that can turn all of that into friendship.
But as I once heard that men don't mind past hatred and past mistake as much as women do, I'll take you opinion and think that somehow between ACWR and SnK, they're make peace with each other, put their differences behind and became friend.
Yes, it would be nice because instead of explaining things, ACWR make it more confusing. Unless we used DB logic: enemies-fights-turn to be friends *cross my finger here*

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

their relationship is merely commander-captain with great trust and loyalty.
It has been obvious for a while now that it was more than this and I don't mean it in a shipping way but there have been plenty of scenes where their close bond was displayed. Levi was called Erwin's confidant (it was translated as right hand man in English so obviously it doesn't give the same feeling) and that status of confidant has been showcased several times. Also, while I agree that ACWNR didn't explain much, I guess we are to accept that Erwin's speech really moved him and as Levi said, made him realize ''he had something that he himself is lacking".

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Practically useless. Why so much love for her?

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

They self insert. We don't even know so much about her to begin with.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

This.

But good luck trying to get braindead Erwongwhales to understand this.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

secrets
The guidebook stats are retarded and I don't get why people still post these.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

They might lose, sure, but chances were that they would succeed if Isayama wasn't a hack
Could it be what Isayama was talking about when he said he changed his ending? Was the SL originally supposed to be decimated in Shiganshina and Eren successfully captured (and later maybe eaten)?

Man, what an awful end that would've been.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

She's waifu material for some people that's it. Stoic cool kuudere that is found in every story.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

The guidebook is pretty bad, user. Isayama was barely if at all involved in its creation.

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

It would be better than the generic happy ending he's going for, and no, there's more to it since Isayama changed it after Annie's crystallization. Maybe the political arc wouldn't be included in the original version since Levi was also supposed to die early.

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

This.
They lead to fun conversation sometimes though.

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

not all of it is untrue

Julian White
Julian White

Never forget.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

wits
Not true at all. Should be 2.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

To be fair Bert is above 6 so I agree in a way.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

I forgot all their scenes from previous arcs. I remember only this arc. And I think Erwin-hater got me good. They kept saying that Levi hate Erwin all along the story, because you know: you can acknowledge someone as good and work with him while the same time, you hate him. It's like separating personal and professional business.
It's good to clear that they have good relationship all along.
also > I guess we are to accept that Erwin's speech really moved him and as Levi said, made him realize ''he had something that he himself is lacking".
I didn't catch it at first, but I guess it's like Erwin gave a chance for Levi to realize that he was lacking something. Then Levi can start looking for that something. I guess it's acceptable.

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

generic happy ending
We don't know that, though. The only thing we know is that we won't get a dead end where everyone is kill and that's it. An end where humanity prevails isn't necessarily a bad one in itself, and for all we know we might (and most likely will) still end up with a fairly bittersweet conclusion. Hell, we don't even know if the titans will be all wiped out/cured by the end of this. In any case, we can't really say much until we actually know how everything will end.

Maybe the political arc wouldn't be included in the original version
That's actually the other scenario I had in mind for the original ed: maybe everyone was meant to die in chapter 50: I remember having some serious "we're all doomed" vibes back when I first read it.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

I ended up hating Erwin since last year but even I can't deny they're friends.

I've alway said that Levi probably looks up to Erwin as an older brother figure since he's never had anything like that growing up.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

everyone is kill and that's it
It wasn't supposed to be that, more like everyone dies before reinforces come. So basically a mix of hope and hopelessness, which is better than muh everyone survives.

maybe everyone was meant to die in chapter 50
The series was originally meant to be 20 volumes, chapter 50 was volume 12. We're still not at 20 volumes, in fact.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

The series was originally meant to be 20 volumes
I think it was 17 or 18 volumes. After that it was expanded twice.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Can you please stop posting this retarded book that even Isayama disagreed with?

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

implying it's real

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

You mean ? Actually yes, it's a thing.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

So the book is officially crack.

John Ross
John Ross

Then, you are a good SnK fans.You can put aside you personal feeling and see thing objectively.
It's nice to meet you. Even if I'm Erwin's fans, I know he isn't the easiest character to like (lately, he even tends to be easy to hate). That's why I easily believe what the hostile-haters say. And that's why it's nice to know and have someone like you.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

F A G G O T

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

older brother figure
This is retarded, you know people can be friends without attaching either romantic or family title to it.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Literally what I've been saying for months. I could show you even more bullshit from the book but it's honestly pointless with how dumb the stats are. And the rest of the content is bollocks too since even Isayama went out of his way to debunk it.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

I used to like him but honestly he should've died in the political arc. His character arc already felt like it came to a close over 20 chapters ago. Now it's like watching someone beat a dead horse.

I was taking ACWNR into account. If we're talking purely about the manga, then obviously they're just friends.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

Fucking leave.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

And the rest of the content is bollocks too since even Isayama went out of his way to debunk it
He just corrected one thing on his blog, since nips asked him about it.

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

If one thing is wrong, then it means he didn't supervise it. Which is obvious if you see the rest of the book anyway.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

more like everyone dies before reinforces come. So basically a mix of hope and hopelessness
I don't remember Isayama saying anything like that in the interview. Do you have some kind of source?

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Say what you want about the stats, but the guidebook is comedy gold.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Reiner x Bertholdt
"Are we doing it?!"

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

You are talking about the guy who doesn't even closely checks his own manga and also had to apologize later on for it and also sometimes forgets which arm Erwin was missing. There are obvioulsy some infos in the guidebook, which I doubt were just made up, like the 3DMG for example.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

that
comedy gold

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

The whole book seems like mixture of comedy gold and crack bits.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

I prefer this Annie. I ship her with myself.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

A classic.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

It's a beautiful pile of nonsense.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Kek. Do you have the one of RT Jr?

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Just go back to tumblr already you fat piece of shit.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

newshits

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

Sure thing, landwhale.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

As sexy as ever.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Sexy.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

impersonating this much
If you had half a brain you could understand those were posted here for the keks not for shipshit.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

posts erwlshit
someone calls you a faggot for it
"i-it was just a joke, guys!!"

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Not that guy but I've been here back then and still didn't save these.
I have the rest tho. Not being a shipperfag doesn't make you new. Also his filename is from 2013.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

KEK. What's that?

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

You know this is old shit right?

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

A masterpiece apparently.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Not that guy but I've been here back then and still didn't save these.
Same.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

You can keep being retarded if you want.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Really user?

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Sorry. I have less than a year here.

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

And? Do you save every shit edit you see or only the good ones?

Noah White
Noah White

Historia never went full yandere
Gay.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Someone should make one with Bert saying that to Reiner or Annie

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Don't worry Jean. Hitch will love you.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Glad my edit is still put to use.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

oh my kek

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Jean's a qt here. I ship him with myself.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Because it's great.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

We need a new one.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

There is one I think,but not as detailed.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

I still think more fun panels could be used.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

I still believe in Yanderestoria.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

C'mon, let's go train!

David Walker
David Walker

Why are fujoshits so delusional about everything?

William Williams
William Williams

Please go back to posting ancient edits.

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Flockmod is best girl.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

since i already insulted as faggot, I better ask what you mean with faggot? people who act sissy/like girl/ real girl who read Sup Forums and didn't even bother pretended to be a man? or people who is fans of male character? or people who post something you hate?
I hope it's the last time I answered someone who is not civil enough to put his objection without insulting.

Heh, yeah, he kind of too mellow in this arc as his story is already all covered. Meanwhile there're more story plot that have to be covered rather than add some new story to Erwin.
I know his chance of survival now is pretty slim, (and It will be lie if I said I hope he just die now) but I hope he retreat from the main story and the front of battlefield, be a 'good' commander who is important but fading into background; and let the story unfold.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

expert fujoshits

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

I meant faggot by faggot.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Isn't it sad when Wesley isn't even the worst attention whore anymore?

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

ErwLfag got so butthurt that she's grasping on straws

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

That shit happened for real?

John Edwards
John Edwards

Well he's also still here.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

That shit is tame compared to the cesspool these threads are currently.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

Yes.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Nah, not a fujoshit. I find them annoying.

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

/snk/
cesspool
No need to be redundant user.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

"retardstoria" and "ymisue" still crack me up.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

Now I feel bad for some of my posts.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

There's more but it seems I forgot to save them.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

I find me annoying

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Ymir will save Levi soon. Also she will save Armin too.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

LM soon.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Ymir a dead shit

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Not him but lurk more, newfag.

Ian Young
Ian Young

Ymir is very kill.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Ymir is busy with Historia.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Think whatever you want BRfujoshit.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

LM never

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

I love how the ErwLfujo stopped imagedumping to say Ymir is a dead shit.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Newfag trying to fit.
Just to clarify: thac pic was made here, user.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

Ymir a dead shit

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Why were they attacking each other?

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Hi there,sadfag, feeling triggered?

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

posts fujoshit image
calls others fujoshits
Not him but do you have brain damage?

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

/snk/,jpg

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Sorry that you have such shit taste user. LM is literally the best pairing in the series. Can't deny the undeniable.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Seems like he has.

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Someone should update this

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

He's an Erwinfag, so yes.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

something seemed terribly wrong to me in that pic. Had to fix that.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Clearly.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

LM is literally the two worst characters.

John Wilson
John Wilson

Much better.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

fujoshit reading comprehension

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Don't rely in bulimia, user. You just need to believe, LM is going to happen. Stay healthy.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Top Kek, good job there. The ErwLFujo on suicide watch when?

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Too bad they both already have husbandos they love very much.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

ErwLfujos ship Erwin with everyone.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Okay, you're officially retard. Since obviously I'm not food or wood, then the faggot you mean is homosexual which is also wrong. Because I'm clearly attracted to my opposite sex. I'm not a lesbi. If you don't even want to believe that I'm a born natural woman, that's your autistic problem. I've done what I must do to be civil, so I'm done with you.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

I think I'm good user

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

LM is literally the two worst characters
Only when they're separated. Place them together and you'll never deny anymore that they're the best pairing. That chemistry and tension is one of the most unique if not the most in the series.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Saved.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Maybe they were siblings and did it subconsciously. Kind of like how the Ilse titan bowed.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Love this meme.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Where's the Feelsguys instead of Historia pic?

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

I'm the ErwLfag who doesn't like Hisubong but for some reason this doesn't look unpleasant.
I guess blond on blond can never go wrong.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Faggot.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Erwongfags

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

EM
they love very much
So out of character that it might as well be a doujin.

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Disgusting.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

replying

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

ErwM
My nigga.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

Nice crack ship you got there but EH became canon ages ago.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

meme
I'm not joking user. The only meme pairing is JM and EM, the shittiest shit in this series

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Canon, user

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Just like every Eren ship.

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Nice crack and totally ooc.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

As an Erwinfag, that person gives me second hand embarrassment. How freshly arrived does she have to be to miss the point so completely?

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Because she still has manlet's body this just makes her look like a pretty twink.

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Is this supposed to be Armin or Hisu?

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

You not even believe it yourself.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

crack

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

It looks like Uri cheating on Kenny.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

All Erwinfags give me secondhand embarrassment, be it newfaggotry, calling others fujos in the same posts they prove they're fujos, shitting on everyone, or pretending they're quality posters.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Hisu.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Eren in fanarts
Please.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Pretty much.

James Thompson
James Thompson

This is what Isayama had in mind.

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Fuck the captchas.

You're mistaking posters.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

You can say that about every ship, are you the same user that says ooc when someone just posts EM? At least with EM it's onesided how ooc is that?

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

all I want is just to be by his side
WOW! What a great mum Mikasa is. Whoever marries Eren sure is lucky to have a great mother in law.

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

I'm not. All cases I described are different posters and you're all just as bad.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Historia is so lucky to have such a great Momkasa in law.

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Without hate.
Do you really think Ymir is dead?
Do you think Annie could be in coma/dead inside the crystal?

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

It's the retarded LMfag, just ignore.
JM has literally more chance of happening than manlet's tiny dick ever going near Mikasa.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

No only EM in particular. For example, EAr is another good ship in this series. They're already planning their honeymoon to go to the beach! How cute right?

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

I think neither are dead.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

I think Ymir might be dead, but Annie is obviously hibernating.

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Neither are dead obviously.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

post pic of manlet being autistic and Erwin in the background
get call a fujo because a BRfujoshit got butthurt

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

Erwinfags are the worst.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

I know right! Momkasa can cook for Eren and Historia while they rule the kingdom as the rightful Queen and King. Hail!

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Mikasa is not even affectionate with him. I understand why some call it ooc.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

I'm not even the same user you were shitting on before, but cry more whale. You just prove me right.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

My thoughts exactly.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

when someone just posts EM
Because user, you have to delude yourself if you can't see this ship is the most OOC in this series. I'd understand if they look together but they don't. No substance, no appearance. Shitty ship

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Just stop replying, that faggot is trying to start shit when this thread is dead soon anyway. No point about it.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

You posted Levi kissing Erwin comparing it to EM, and many other ErwL edits. Not that fag but learn to admit when you're acting like a retard and stop stirring shit and embarrassing yourself. Jesus.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

This.

Hunter King
Hunter King

I think they're both alive and will be brought back when they become relevant again.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

JM
more chance of happening
I'd say Jean has suffered enough. Mikasa will never appreciate Jean and that's a fact. Whereas Levi...

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

Can't help it, some people really have trouble understanding simple things.

You posted Levi kissing Erwin
Check your glasses retard.

John Wilson
John Wilson

Nice bait

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

I'm sure Levi will appreciate Jean.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Admit you're just as cancerous as the BRfujos and get done with it.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

kek

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

/a/thread/141479005#p141479005

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

Whereas Levi...
You mean Armin.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Okay, the thread is dying.
I'm out. See you when there's new chapter.

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

Pls.

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

being this delusional
Okay user, you can keep your fingers in your ears and stay in lala-land while the rest of the ship sails on. EM is sunk and never had a chance from the beginning.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Why are blondies so crazy?

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Goodbye and if you're an EM shipper please don't come back for the sake of your mental health.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

KEK.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

this thread

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Why would I care? BR and Erwlfujoshits are both annoying.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

Levi will appreciate Jean
That's a given user, everyone appreciates Jean except for Mikasa. Exactly why Levi needs to teach Mikasa like the senpai he is.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

This one is superior. Not to mention canon.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

Saved and updated.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

You clearly care since you keep replying and got triggered when someone called you out on the ErwL pic. Keep making a bad name for Erwinfags though.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Maybe that one EHfag will kill himself after seeing this

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Fucking disgusting.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Someone tell that EMfag to stay in her web with her two loyal dogs.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Word. I ship him with myself.

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

You're a Flegelfucker?

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Not before he smashes his mug.

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

A bad game indeed.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

End yourself LMfag, not everyone was touched as a child and ships pedophilia

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Someone saved my old edit

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

I ship everyone with myself. Do you know who is me?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page