Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Will we ever get something besides Akito the Exiled? I still want my R3

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

No, and even if we got it at this point it would be as shit as the movies

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

So after Akito's done Code Geass is done for? Shame, R2's ending left me so unsatisfied. There's clearly more to the story that we will sadly never know.

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

I think the ending was well done, some of the plot leading up to it in R2 was a bit shaky. But R3, not sure what it would even be about since R2 wrapped everything up.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Well... I always thought there had to be more than two codes in their world. Lelouch could come back and go after them since he believes the Geass order to be evil

Blake Long
Blake Long

corruption of the current government
coup, take over
Zerozaku needs to form a new faction to deal with the corrupts
part 2 of the story may even include some remnants of the aristocrats trying to regain their Empire.
throw in some conversations between Kallen and Suzaku
"Maybe sacrificing runs in your family"

Code Geass is just a re-mix of Gundam anyway. They can do as many Code Geass as they want.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

Akito is already done.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

Doubt lelouch would have left things half done, he did destroy the research facility pumping them out. And he could have asked C.C. for help to track down other users she gave geass to
He left Suzaku and Nunnally for that purpose, that would be a worse asspull than anything in R2 and not make it Geass. We'd just get something as bland as Active Raid

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

10 year anniversary is coming up. Might be something.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Doesn't mean instant world peace is achieved or there aren't going to be anyone else clamouring for the good old days. There's easily going to be conflicts to be made.

Look, I think R2's ending is perfect but look at it realistically, Akito proved that there is still money to be made from the franchise so there's no way Banco is going to ignore that.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Code Geass will continue in some other way, shape or form.

It doesn't have to be an R3 (that's quite risky) and won't be anything like Akito either (which was also risky but in a different way).

Just calm down and let Sunrise show us what they intend to do next.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

It'll happen in Fall, so I imagine if they have something to tease or announce, even if it's not even for 2017 but 2018 or whatever, that's when they will tell us.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

True but still Lelouch made himself the biggest D bag and basically unified all nations, as Kallen explained nations stopped fighting and started addressing Poverty and Crime. If anything were to happen.

The most likely thing that would happen is a rework of the last half of R2 in some OVA formats for R2 reworking and fixing some things

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

made himself the biggest D bag and basically unified all nations
So did Char with his Axis dropping. Didn't stop later UCs. Turn A and G-Reco even had a few faggots running around trying to start shit up precisely because things were too peaceful.

stopped fighting and started addressing Poverty and Crime
For the moment. It's bullshit if you think somehow everyone will agree to having no more wars indefinitely. Because that's not how humanity works.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

This.

There's also the EU which we never saw, but know they were buttfucked by Schneizel for the past year or so. They could easily be enticed to make a move once they saw the world become all peaceful.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

R3?

Several decade timeskip
World goes to shit again, war crimes and atrocities
Surprise, surprise, Lulu is back from the depths of hell for revenge
Take over world
Zero Requiem again

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

Lulu is back
No. People like you are why Hollywood can't stop making shitty in-name only sequels. Go read some doujin instead.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

You do realize I was pointing how redundant R3 would be?

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

For all I know, you could be serious about it since there are people who do seriously mean it and post the exact same shit as you did in previous CG threads.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

It's mildly entertaining to consider, but definitely not worth making a sequel out of. R2 resolved the plot satisfactorily; extending it would more than likely lead to rehashing the story purposelessly.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Here's my weird take for a sequel (technically):

It would take place in the far future and you'd have artificial/genetic clones of Lelouch and a few other characters, mostly lesser known ones rather than the entire cast (couple of people from Oz and Akito), which would be gathered to face some sort of futuristic threat.

It wouldn't be the "real" Lelouch, but the show would be aware of his in and out of universe fame. He'd share many of the mannerisms but not the same character arc, etc.

It would be more action-oriented too, with some crazy choreography and even hand-to-hand fighting.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Wasn't this the doujin where Kallen whores herself out to keep the Black Knights afloat only to find that people are blowing the funds she...blows to get them?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page