One Piece

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Will Oda please us and give us this cutie?
Also any predictions for next chapter?

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

Reminder that aside from Robin this is how the Strawhats look.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

repostan jimbei is the 10

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Meaning that basically everyone is as we think, except Luffy is tan and Ussop is a nigger

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

Yiff in hell

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

I just want to see the fucking Reviere

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

I hope Robin knows how to poo in loo.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Why aren't those humans being racist against him?

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Are there black Russians?

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

they are, that old man is telling him to get out and pointing the way the fuck out of town, because nobody thinks a fishman could be smart enough to leave of his own accord

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

It's not like everyone hates them. Franky cared for his master who was a fish man.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Because they probably know who he is.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

speaking non realistically
why is this a good ship

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

What's the worst DF and why is it this (pic related)

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

that was funny as shit, I don't care what anyone says

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Where's the new chapter

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

hito hito no mi is the most useless if you're a human

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

slow thread
not waifu posting

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

pick a slut

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Almost a week away.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

SPOILERS WHEN?

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

6 days from now.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

middle-eastern woman a nigger
how do you fuck up this badly

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Luffy originally wanted ten people for crew
Nine untill now

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

She's Russian you stupid motherfucker,and in that picture she's wearing poo in loo clothing.

You're just as retarded as him,kys.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

/a/thread/141400931#p141459342

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

that looks like that asmrdarling chick

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

after the draft
oda is a bball fan

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Holy shit you fucking newfag, stop making new threads when the old one is still far from auto sage

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

That is some real shit fan art that looks nothing like Carrot

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Reminder that you need to kill yourself

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Robin is a dirty negress

dealt with it

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

none of them are sluts aside from Robin

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

you know there are also light skin Brazilians

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

that smirk is good enough for me

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

butthurt again darling? why don't you post your poll anmyore?

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Lucci, Spandam and Akainu won't be the only cameos in Film Gold.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Won't happen.
Nor will any fucking inter-SH ships.

Oda obviously considers them to be like a family. Fucking your family is creepy.

Unless Oda has a past history of drawing incest doujins or something that I don't know of.

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Why does Amuro-Ace have to be on everything now?

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Oda obviously considers them to be like a family. Fucking your family is creepy.

Thats true. And Mother and Father of that family are Robin and Franky respectively.

mfw

Suck on i

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

both of them are kinda weird but attractive
they need eachother to fulfill their dream
age and height difference makes it even more cute

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

i'm tired of LuNa and SaNa fags spreading their faggotry. post actual best ships

Evan James
Evan James

this is bretty gud

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

aside from Robin
No speaka ingles amigo?

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

You're no different from the LuNafags since your ship is also dead.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

her brave soul lives in the Thousand Sunny

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Honestly made me kek.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

her

Joseph James
Joseph James

So will CP0 have it's own set of secret techniques, or will it be just Rokushiki again enhanced by haki?

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

show me a bigger asspull

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

look obviously those monkeys on Jaya taught Zoro the secret monkey arts at some point
Oda just didn't think it was important enough to include in the story

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

It's been mentioned that Fishman racism gets worse the closer you get to Mariejois
Backwater places like the town Jinbe went to don't seem to really give a shit.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Rokushiki for basic attacks and movement but i really hope so they will have a butch of new attacks. also strong ass haki too.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

So can we all agree that Kaido is the strongest One Piece character by far?

literally the strongest living thing and fucking immortal
Oda couldn't have made it any clearer than that,you'd have to be delusional to think anyone even comes close to him.Wonder what kind of asspull will be used to bring his defeat.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

was Roger stronger than him?

John Jones
John Jones

Well Roger is no longer alive so he doesn't fall under that title

David Smith
David Smith

immortal
For fuck's sake, he's not fucking immoetal. Being immortal doesn't magically shatter guillotine blades or break spears or snap ropes and whatever the fuck. He has a ridiculously tough body. Either from genetic modification, birth, or DF. And he'll bebeaten like pretty much every other cunt in the fucking serious. By dealing more damage than he can take. The people against him are Luffy, Law, Kidd, Killer, Zoro, Sanji, Marco, Minks, possibly Drake and Hawkins. Bet on Kaido if it's 1v1. But it sure as fuck isn't going to be1v1.

Fuck off with this immortal bullshit.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

I'm sperging out so hard I can't even spell.
Immortal* Be beaten* series*

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Being immortal doesn't magically shatter guillotine blades or break spears or snap ropes

That's hardly impressive desu,even arlong survived being smashed through a large building.That's far more impressive than anything Kaido did.

Oda is a retard,he should check his pwer levels.I think he has no idea just how strong his characters actually are.

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

fell 10,000m and stood up without a problem
proceeded to take a giant dump on Kidd
It's questionable if the headache was even from the fall or his drinking problem.

power levels
Hah.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

And don't forget Moria. He is possibly the most important one, if Luffy will take on Kaido one on one thanks to his shadow power-ups.

Lucas James
Lucas James

The energy caused by falling from 10,000m is similar to that caused by being smashed through a wall,.even chapter 2 Alvida could do that.

Again that's not impressive at all considering how top tier characters are capable of blowing up entire islands or even countries.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

Even Gear 4 Nightmare Luffy can't beat Kaido alone. He can tank damage though for a while. Consider Kaido as a raidboss.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

kaidou was a rookie in roger's era

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Can't believe I forgot about him. My bad, user. And yea, who knows what kinda crazy strong shadows he's got this time.

Reminder that Moria and the gang will show up at 944. Guess what chapter 449 was named? "The mysterious 4 of Thriller Bark"

Zoro's death my ass.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

I'd consider it a last resort. Luffy does not need to kil Kaido, he just needs to defeat him, which has been done several times now.

He might need help to weaken Kaido, but in the end it will come down to a duel.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

That's fine, as long as you don't call him immortal, I don't care what you think about Kaido.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

yeah and the Roger was rookie in "Brook's era"

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

The people against him are Luffy, Law, Kidd, Killer, Zoro, Sanji, Marco, Minks, possibly Drake and Hawkins. Bet on Kaido if it's 1v1. But it sure as fuck isn't going to be1v1.

You're fogetting the fact that Kaido still has the 3 calamities,possibly several other strong DF users below them and hundreds of gifters.Not even mentioning the shogun of Wano and all the strong samurai working for him.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

They all are jobbers like Jack.

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Nigger calm down,calling him immortal was basically bait,I agree with everything else you said there.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Evan Jack alone could take care of the minks,i'm sure the others could take care of the likes of Marco and Supernovae.

Carter King
Carter King

Yeah, anyone could beat minks using fucking gas.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Yea, the Samurai will be dealt with easy as pie by the minks and/or Whitebeard pirates and/or Strawhats and/or Kidd pirates and/or Heart pirates and/or friendly Samurai. That is what will happen and you know it. There are only 5 people worth of note on Kaido's side. One has been fairly weakened and the minks have booked his fight. Zoro will sure as fuck get his 1v1, so 2 gone. 3 on Kaido's side vs a bunch on Luffy's side. It still won't be a 1v1 against Kaido.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

His gas is part of his arsenal,just like Zoro's swords are,my point still stands.That was Jack alone against both Nekomamushi and Inuarashi,he could have taken both of them on if it was a 1v1

Jayden James
Jayden James

Ahh, but the minks have their trump card too.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

There are only 5 people worth of note on Kaido's side
Other than the calamities and the shogun who might the 5th one be assuming the supernovae change sides to Luffy?

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

And as far as we know Jack didn't use his hybrid form either,not to mention both of them lost limbs which should have clarly weakened them by quite a bit.

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Implying Luffy won't ally Big Mom this arc

She will probably job to Kaido next arc.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Kaido himself. I counted him in cause I don't bet on a 1v1. That's why I counted Luffy too.

Yea, but they were still pretty damn scary strong. Capone and Sanji realised this real quick. And they were pretty confident about the rematch. I'm just saying, let's not count them out so hastily.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Isn't Zunisha their trump card?

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

nope, pretty sure it has something to do with the moon

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with the full moon,probably wereminks.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

They probably have some badass who turns into a mad werewolf on a full moon.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

I can't wait to see Werecarrot

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Brook was a rookie, didn't even make it to Saboady before dying

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

So do you guys think Kaidou will be defeated at Wano or he will get his own arc after the Shogun gets defeated?

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

The shogun and one of the calamities will be the antoganists of Wano leading into Kaido the way Cesear and Vergo were the antoganists of Punk Hazard leading into Dofflamingo

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Really nigga? SHs will be BTFO by Shogun AND Kaido. They can fight Kaido only if they make samurais their allies.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

just noticed the kids climbing jimbe
I keked a bit

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Kaido gets his shit pushed in by the alliance
Two arcs later
Cover page story begins
He was sent to Impel Down
Jack breaks in with the Beast Pirates
Kaido is trying to kill himself by jumping into Level 4's fire pits
Ginrummy and Sheepshead stand by holding their weapons defiantly against Hannyabal and his awakened Zoans
Jack stares at Kaido
"I haven't heard you say it yet. Say you want to live."
Kaido jumps into the inferno instead
Just sits in the flames with an angry look
Breaks out of prison by punching through the wall, swimming through the Calm Belt while beating the shit out of Sea Kings
Ends up in Amazon Lily
Overcomes suicidal tendencies once he finds true love in one of the Kuja maidens

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

ONE
BILLION
BERI
If yen equate to dollars, then Jack is worth 9 million US dollars. That's more than a third of Osama Bin Laden's official bounty.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

The Shogun has to be defeated by Zoro. But the Calamity? Another Luffy/Law tag team? I don't know about that. Everyone has agreed to meet on Wano. Including the minks and Marco. This is essentially Alabasta. Dressrosa and Punk Hazard being Whiskey Peak and Little Garden. Wano is where everyone is at.

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

So did kaido actually get fucked up or caught before his torture and executions, or was he bored and thought other people could help him kill himself?

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Rev up those theories

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Jesus fuck my dick

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Yasopp stole Vista's wife.

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Both, I'd say. He was beaten before so he was probably captured as a result to that and other times he probably just got drunk and walked over Impel Down, sobbing.

I can picture a moody Kaido walking into the Marine HQ. Everyone just shits themselves while Sengoku amd Garp just sighs.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Vista kept looking for Mihawk but Mihawk was too busy being dragged into parties by drunk Yasopp and Shanks.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Vista and Yasopp agreed to become the best swordsman and sniper respectively, but they got cucked by Mihawk and Van Auger.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

This is essentially Alabasta. Dressrosa and Punk Hazard being Whiskey Peak and Little Garden

Except there are no similarities between dressrosa or little garden in terms of scope or plot or plot relevance,Punk Hazard and Dresrosa were their own saga and it was bigger than all of the previous ones.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Well you can see scar.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

Dressrosa was very clearly the Alabasta parallel
Luffy has never fought an emperor before so there won't be a previous arc to repeat themes from

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Caesar is too tall to be a SH
Caesarfags BTFO

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Think story progression. I don't mean the similarities between actual arcs. But look at them as stepping stones.
Whiskey Peak, first island in Paradise, after a small fight an ally is gained. Vivi = Law
Little Garden, essentially a stop on the way to the ultimate goal. Just like Dresstos/Doffy.

Luffy allied with Law to take down Kaido so Kaido is the final destination. Law's history with Doffy is irrelevant. And Luffy helped Vivi by promising to beat Crocodile. Thus Wano being essentially Alabasta.

Again, just talking about itfrom a very, very simple and plain story progression stand point.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

See

I thought it was pretty clear what I meant but I guess people just think too literally.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

I am so sick of these island-bound, monarchy-restoring plotlines. Where are the sea battles? Where is the adventure of exploring non-civilized lands? Where are the self-contained stories that aren't just set-ups for future arcs, and which don't feature hundreds of new characters to keep track of? If I wanted to read a war/political drama, I'd read Kingdom.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

I am so sick of these island-bound, monarchy-restoring plotlines
There's only three. Alabasta, Fishman Island and Dressrosa.
Wano is shaping up to be nothing like those three at all.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Luffy allied with Law to take down Kaido
Law allied with Luffy to take down Dofflamingo though. and 100 chapters is not just a stop on the way

I see what you mean in terms of story progression but I'd still say
Punk hazard= whiskey peak
Dressrosa = Alabasta
Wano= an even bigger "befriend the royalty and defeat the usuper, saving the kingdom" arc

all of this is ignoring that we're going to Whole Cake island first anyway

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

We're getting to the end. This is to be expected. Shit, when have they ever actually explored a non-civilised Island? Gaimon's place? When was sea battle ever prominent?

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

Whole Cake is a detour like Drum

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

When was sea battle ever prominent?
Baratie was essentially an entire arc of one.
I don't get why people bitch about the lack of ship combat. The Straw Hats fight on the Merry/Sunny all the time, it's just not particularly interesting because a ship setting is inherently more limited than an island.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

I'm pretty sure there'll be powerful samurai that aren't fodder, and maybe more ninjas. I'm sure Oda wouldn't pass up the opportunity to let his imagination run wild for cool samurai designs and fights

Plus Oden was only one of several daimyo, others could be important

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

You are free to drop this manga at any time

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Like I said, Law's history is irrelevant. The deal was to take down Kaido. Plain and simple. Law said taking down Doffy was part of the plan to hurt Kaido and that is just what it was in the grand scheme of things. Just like taking down Mr. 3 a d Sanji's smarts helped them out a little against Crocodile. Like I said, it has nothing to do with the actual similarities.

PH/WP - ally gained, course set, deal to beat final boss, Kaido/Crocodile
Dressrosa/LG - stop on the way where they took down someone working for the final boss
Wano/Alabasta - The final showdown. End of the road.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

The Strawhats always arrive in time to save towns/ people
They arrived at Drum island just in time to stop Wapol returning to power
they saved the skypiens and shandians from Enel
and freed the Thriller bark victims

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

When people say Sea Battle, I assume theymean actual ship vs ship fights, with cannons, circling, more cannons, etc.

I'm sure Oda wouldn't but he wouldn't ignore the good guys either. Think of everyone who got a fight in Dressrosa.

Nathan White
Nathan White

How will Usopp react when he meets Yasopp

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

He will have to kill him because Shanks is the big bad.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Where are the sea battles?
We never had any
Where is the adventure of exploring non-civilized lands?
This also never happened
Where are the self-contained stories that aren't just set-ups for future arcs, and which don't feature hundreds of new characters to keep track of?
How many arcs like that did we even have so far? 2? Wow.
If I wanted to read a war/political drama
Where is this even close to being a "political drama"? And that everything will lead to a big war at the end has been clear for almost a decade now. Marineford was just a teaser as Oda said.

You are pretty much bitching about things that never were the standard or fucking obvious from the very start.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

I want to see enel fighting in the new world.

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

You're really pushing the envelope with these similarities you're trying to find. wano isn't like alabasta in story progression at all, and the arcs won't be anything alike.
Law=vivi
So now since they've met an Allie that makes them similar? How? They've met plenty of of allies who wanted to save their home country, are you trying to compare them since they both have to travel with the straw hats? That just stupid.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Chapter 652 might satisfy then.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

It's the same if you ignore some of the plot
Laws plan was to turn Luffy, Kaido and the Marines against Dofflamingo to avenge Cora
He Manipulated Luffy to fight Dofflamingo but has since been drawn under his influence and has drawn Kaidos attention

It's ok user, change will happen, nobody ever said the New world would be a copy of Paradise
Dressrosa was the Alabasta parallel and Wano doesn't fit into the Baroque works plot

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

I'm getting tired of actual story and progression
where are all the pointless arcs just to waste our time in a already crazy long manga

This is basically the bitching I'm hearing from you

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

enlightenment is useless
You're so wicked smaht.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

red shirt
no blue at all
Just why?

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

the pain when carrot isn't going to be nakama

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Jesus Christ, guys. What part of "very, very simple and plain" do you not understand? Crocodile was the main goal at the beginning of Paradise. Kaido is the main goal since the first island. You guys keep bringing Law into this for no reason. Kaido is the goddamn goal. That is what Luffy agreed to. Law isn't the damn main character. Yea, he had beef against Doffy. Big deal. Literally nothing about that has changed Luffy's target.

I can't make this any fucking clearer, man. If you don't see it then fine. We'll just agree to disagree.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Zoro and Sanji
Never crying

I love that shit. Even Robin who used to not be very emotional shed a tear.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

It's pretty amusing to see Robin reacting so vividly after the timeskip. Crying for Ryuunosuke, freaking out over dumb shit, actually talking a lot.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

My point is you're trying to find the smallest similarities and then try to claim that alabasta is wano which is fucking stupid. You basically said throw out all of the plot and details and look at it from a far. Wano has a big bad villian and alabasta had a big bad villian, thus this is what makes them similar and they had islands leading up to them. That's basically what you're arguing which is stupid. Alabasta would clearly have been dressrosa no matter if you look at it with details or no details. what you're trying to say is that wano and alabasta are similar simple for the fact they have a main boss since the first island.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Maybe if you had fucking read what I wrote you'd know what the fuck I meant. I said essentially. Alright? Essentially. In terms of story progression. Not the fucking plot. Not what happened inthe goddamn arc. Anyone with half a brain could see Dressrosa and Alabasta being similar. But that's not what I'm fucking talking about but apparently this shit is rocket science cause even though this shit is plain and simple, no one seems to get the fucking point.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING PLOT. I NEVER WAS. FUCKING NEVER. I KEEP REPEATINGTHISAMD SAYING IT'S FROM A STORY PROGRESSIONSTAND POINT AMD NOT AN IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS. I'M NOT IGNORING JACKSHOT BECAUSE IT ISN'T FUCKING RELEVANT TO MY POINT.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

dude its okay to be wrong

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

And my space bar is fucked. On a touch phone. How does that even happen?
And* Jack shit*

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

If we're both completely ignoring each other's points and just talking about something way differwnt then yea, of course I'm going to be 'wrong'.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

Dat Nami.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

It's kinda weird to have Jimbei as a strawhat desu.
I don't know, he's more experienced as a pirate than the rest of the crew.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

The sunny is a better ship

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

Same can be said about Robin.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

tacos and rockets are the same thing from a story progression point of view

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

I don't know what that means.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

you see, they both have "t", "c", "o" and "s" in common. Tacos have a hard shell with meat inside, just like rockets carrying humans! Rockets need fuel to move. Tacos are a sort of fuel for humans. It's like pottery.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

same with Brook

Owen Long
Owen Long

Fixed.
White people mad because their main character is actually spic colored.
kek

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

The only people who got BTFO by Oda are the muh diversity faggots after they realized every SH is canon white. People who make these re-colors are buttmad beyond belief and in 9 of 10 cases ass ravaged niggers

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

I'm not even a tumblr fag or something but Usopp is black.

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Show me a single panel where Oda drew Usopp with black skin. You can't? Well, that's too bad I guess

John Taylor
John Taylor

there are niggas with light skin you know

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

It's not ass ravaged niggers, in every case it's white SJWs (age 18 to 30) getting ass ravaged on their behalf to somehow assuage their "white guilt."

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

so? this changes nothing about Usopp not being black, Africa does not exist in the One Piece world so Usopp is not from africa and even less a nigger

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

holy shit can't time fucking move faster? such a long time without a OP chapter is driving me nuts man

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

nobody said that Africa exist in One Piece world. with this logic, europe doesn't exist in one piece either, so it has its own races.

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

Does she breed like a rabbit.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

newfag with the same memes
We know it's you newfag.
Oda said he would be from Africa for a reason. You're just a fat beta white piece of shit.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

this butthurt and deluded nigger

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

I am NOT a nigger don't you EVER call me that again

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

nigger

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

nigger

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

oda gave them earthlike nationalizations bromandingo

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

you mad at oda so you call us butthurt? im black and my dick is bigger than yours.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

What about "OP world is not the real world" don't you understand? All that matters is their skin color in the canon manga you faggot, nothing else

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

no what matters is what the author of the manga said you sperglord

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

implying you could ever compete with my 15-and-a-half-inch John Holmes sausage between my legs

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

bragging about your dildo means nothing user

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Why is Usopp not black in the manga then? Answer me this you stupid shitlord

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

wait
youre that same guy who cant see his weiner
is this why youre up in arms about
muh canon coloring
muh i dont care what oda says
if it makes you feel better, were never going to see any of the characters dicks so usopp can be black and smaller than you if that makes you more comfortable

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

what you do not seem to realize is that Odas answer to the question what nationalities the SHs would have if OP would take place in the real world is NOT canon

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

because oda would rather draw him beige? why do you not accept that the author said he's black.
also south africans are predominantly white...

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

so no SBS QnAs are canon

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

he is such an autist that he searches the archives for posts who used this picture in hope to have some kind of argument

James Fisher
James Fisher

no i just remember that super cringy line and same thumbnail

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Oda never said that he is black you retard, stop deluding yourself. Oda said he would be from south africa IF THE STORY WOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE REAL WORLD. Bottom line: It is NOT FUCKING CANON

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

sure you do son, sure you do

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

my weiner is small and i hate myself!

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

you think i could search the entire archives in 4 minutes? come on man

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

superb ad hominem lad

Michael King
Michael King

it takes literally 10 seconds in desu storage, newfag

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

Oda said the nationalities were based off of their appearance. So even if Usopp isn't "african" he's still black in every other sense.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

and seeing as how i didnt know that...

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

dude youre sperging out on capslock because a drawing is implied to have a bigger penis than you

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

meant for

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

sure he is, that is why Oda draws him with white skin just for the lulz amirite? just fuck off

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

lolfaggot
also

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Big nose
Big lips
Fro hair
liar
runs away when things get tough
tried to kidnap a blonde bitch
doesn't know his dad

Sure guys, Usopp's not black.

David Edwards
David Edwards

skin is not black
wew, now that was easy

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

D: If the setting of One Piece were the real world, what would the nationalities of the nine members of the Straw Hat Pirates be?

O: Hmm, well, just going off of their appearance:
•Luffy (Brazil)
•Zoro (Japan)
•Nami (Sweden)
•Usopp (Africa)
•Sanji (France)
•Chopper (Canada)
•Robin (Russia)
•Franky (America)
•Brook (Austria)

just accept that Usopp's black. It doesn't change anything about you.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Koala is some St. Patrick's Day whore
I'm ok with this

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

There are light skinned niggas you know

Hudson White
Hudson White

you should accept the fact that it is not canon

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

his mom is white so Usopp is a halfie. Halfies arent that dark user but they are still black.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

h
Usopps appearance is totally canon. He always looks like Usopp...

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Yasopp is not black either

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

You mean that he is white? Yes, that is indeed canon, nice that you finally got it

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

It's like you're plugging your ears, closing your eyes and just shouting away anything presented to you that you don't like.

Usopp has black qualities, black tendencies and is confirmed black by the author based on his appearance. There's no Africa in One Piece so it's safe to say Usopp is just black. That's fine.

David Perez
David Perez

Because Luffy can expand doing to ridiculous lengths, and Robin is the only one who can generate enough/large enough appendages to handle it.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

lel go jerk it with 3 fingers

Robert White
Robert White

It's like you're plugging your ears, closing your eyes and just shouting away anything presented to you that you don't like.
But that is literally you you fucking faggot. There are black people in One Piece (Miss Monday), Usopp does not look like that and has white skin. These are the hard facts and nothing else.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

she's his adopted big sis

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

big lips
dreadlocks
drinks all the time
pines for freedom
knocked a chick up and bailed

dude...

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

where are the canon colors though! ms monday is white!!!! one piece i

James Flores
James Flores

the anime uses canon colors

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

He's not inmortal

it's just his awakened zoan taking over his body whenever he's about to off himself

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

hard facts

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

WE WUZ PIRATES AND SHIET

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

black

you mean berber

David Peterson
David Peterson

so usopp is a halfie while ms monday is all of that sweet dark chocolate

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

Niggers should be banned from Sup Forums, fucking thread derailers.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

ah youre so annoying. why do you deny the author?

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

You mean niggers.
They're all niggers.

Call them what they are.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Yasopp is as white as Usopp so no

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

reminder that zoro's green hair is not canon because 0 % of the japanese population has green hair

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

inseure pasties should get out their basement

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

How's Tennessee, Cletus?
Tennessee is your sister wife

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

You are denying that Usopp is white in the canon manga and that One Piece does not take place in the real world, thus making Oda saying that he is South African not canon. Really, why are you actually trying to deny this? What is wrong with you?

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Both Germa 66 and Big Mam will turn out to be friendly, which will make the breaking up of the wedding more comedy than action.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Whether south africa exists in One Piece does not change Usopps appearance. This isn't difficult.

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

yes he is. also Kuzan and Blackbeard too.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

everyone is white
with a black outline

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

yes, and he is white
end of discussion I guess

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

They're so kind they send you your loved one's head in a box when you say you can't attend because you got a cold

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

then who will be the arc boss?

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

god youre so stupid

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Aokiji is chingchong

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

crack theories time?

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

They're still pirates.

But they're all cool friendly pirates who respect strength and eventually Luffy.

Luffy will be running away simultaneously from Germa 66 and Big Mam with a reluctant Sanji.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

you are fucking retarded and you should kill yourself you stupid deluded tumblr nigger who is butthurt that his race is heavily underrepresented in a japanese manga for young boys and thus has to make shit up to satisfy his inferiority complex

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

dude you are denying any real world inspiration for characters, wont listen to the author, cant accept anything and resort to
muh canon colors!

Usopp is a dirty half-blooded nigger and there isn't anything you can but close your eyes and shout that I'm wrong.

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

muh canon colors
wow, so you actually just deny the facts presented in the actual canon? really? kys already, just fucking do it

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

lel overreact much?

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

aw, did I hit a nerve?

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

no i think i did

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Usopp is as white as you can get though, his skin is not even faintly brown or anything, same goes for Yassop. Unless you want to make them albino niggers, which also does not work since their hair is still black and not blonde.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Usopp's as white as Sanji.

The end.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Usopp is black
Big nose
Big lips
Fro hair
liar
runs away when things get tough
tried to kidnap a blonde bitch
doesn't know his dad

Usopp isn't black
he doesn't look like it

Am I missing something or is this the only counterargument?

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

le black people stereo type memepost

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

All of those "Usopp is black" points are predicated on sterotypes that exist in reality, not necessarily in the world of One Piece.

The fact that his skin is not dark actually is a point in favor of those not being stereotypes of black people in the series.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

answer the q brochacho

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

so Oda didn't draw inspiration from the real world to create one piece?

William James
William James

Your post consists of memes, why do you expect a serious answer?

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

The only reason he is not dark skin is because main characters being black doesn't attract people.
But if he wasn't in the crew he would be black as fuck. That's why Oda said he would be from Africa

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

I honestly don't because you don't have one.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

source: my ass

Colton Long
Colton Long

I sure do. The fact that Usopp is white in the canon manga is all I need. This hard fact makes every single point you make completely invalid.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

A lot of halfies are can get pretty damn white man

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

muh colors!
muh ignoring the author
muh ignoring the characters qualities
muh its impossible to use real world as inspiration
muh i just cant stand niggers

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

ignoring the fucking canon
THE CANON
tells ME I am ignoring the author
end yourself already this is getting ridiculous

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

literally the only thing you can fall back on is his beigeness. Halfies are notoriously beige. Forget everything else presented to you, and you are still wrong.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

Usopp is not light skinned, he is 100% white see

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

ignoring the author
the colors were picked by the author
the SBS is a hypothetical 'what if?' question that has no bearing on canon
thinking we can't stand black people despite you using the most derogatory term for them
Look I can greentext too!

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

So that I can fall back on a hard canon fact that makes every single point of yours invalid is a bad thing somehow?
n-no y-you are wrong waaaaah
go to bed kiddo

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Find me objective proof Oda made black people in One Piece who have reality's stereotypes attached to them.

Usopp discredited because he's not black in canon.
If you have a source saying Oda did it, sure. I'll believe you.
But prove it.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Of course Oda does but why should this support your argument? Oda may as well just came up with the nationalities on the fly when answering the question. He thought "Music? Hmmm, Austria!" or "Reindeer? Hmm Canada!"

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

I know Ussop isn't black but Buggy has that one mammy lookin pirate.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

his beigeness does not invalidate any of

and its silly to say that because their nationalities are 'what ifs' that Oda did not have certain races in mind while creating his characters. Inspiration has to come from somewhere.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Brook is from Austria because he's tall as fuck
Chopper from Canada because he's so polite

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

So, forgetting about the autists wanking over Usopp's colour, who is Sanji gonna fight against Kaido? I mean, it probably has to be a new calamity since the Shogun and Jack are taken. And the calamity more than likely will have some kinda martial arts move set. But what are people's expectations? Would a sabretooth martial artist work?

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

and its silly to say that because their nationalities are 'what ifs' that Oda did not have certain races in mind while creating his characters. Inspiration has to come from somewhere.
And you have literally no proof for that. It could have went like this as well

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

his beigeness does not invalidate any of
It does, he is as white as every other white character

now fuck off

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

Mr 5 travels with Ms Valentine. Black guy with a blonde bitch.
Yasopp bailed on Usopp and his mom. Black guys hate responsibility
ms monday is stronger than a lot of men. black chicks can fight.
Akainu follows lazy justice. Black people are lazy

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Oda is following stereotypes as backdrops for his characters.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

youre wrong. even though he is beige, Usopp still acts the way he does. Usopp acts like a black man.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

are austrians known for being tall?

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

except he doesn't

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

its actually a thing

David Campbell
David Campbell

/a/thread/141289795#p141310324

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

that's weird, the dutch and the nordic countries are taller.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

but I don't think their music culture is as prominent as Austria's.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Why the fuck is this autist so obssesed about a fictional character's race?

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

pirate warriors 4 when

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

because he's tall
It's because of the music and Faust

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

I thought it was because he was dead and creepy lol

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

why are the arguments always over color or ships ?
what happened to monet poster ?

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

because Sup Forums is filed with racists who've never had a gf

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

where is Monet poster
is Monet poster
Fuck off faggot. This is much better than Monet talk

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

is Monet poster
such accusations , give it up ,false SaNa poster

Joshua James
Joshua James

There really isn't any more content to cover at the moment and a lot of potentially interesting things and characters this year.

Some of the Colosseum fighters, Doflamingo, Zoro and Franky's improved special moves and Gear Fourth are about all to add for gameplay.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Is that Jack?

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

op or hxh which is better shonen xD

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

I like card fight vanguard but yugioh is still really good

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

The one that doesn't take a pause for a few years until its author starts feeling a hole in his wallet.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

I just picked it up and I really liked how Togashi is handling Hisoka vs Chrollo. Seeing Hisoka's thoughts while fighting is someting new for me. I wouldn't mind seeing that in OP.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

Xusasu Christ no, Togashi's completely drowning his work in words, he leaves absolutely nothing to the visual aspect of the medium and just explains everything in excessive details. I don't need to read for the tenth time how Chrollo can activate additional ability through his bookmark and how he's definitely hiding among the crowd. Togashi really need to take "show, don't tell" rule to heart, because I'm yet to see him showing anything since the return.

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

If Wano is not Kaido's endgame, I'd love to see Sanji fight a sumo wrestler. I hope Sentomaru is not the only one in the entire series(well, Yokozuna too)

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

I think they'll wait until this arc is finished to make a new one so they have enough new content.

It'd be really lame to make a new one only for it to just go as far as Dressrosa again. Also PW3's made-up ending for Dressrosa was fucking stupid.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

pirate warriors 4 WHEN

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

I really hope this time they'll wait for an arc to finish, both PW2 and 3 used arcs that just started and as a result ended up depicting them as retarded filler shit.

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Isn't Usopp Brazilian?

Why are they coloring him black? He should be somewhere like Luffy's skin color.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

What about after Wano? Yea, Japan, great, but there's still hope.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

In real life Usopp would be African. Probably South Africa. Luffy would be Brazilian in real life.

Otherwise, they are both just East Blue people.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

I'd appreciate if they'd just go the Orochi/Zelda Warriors route and made their own story instead of rehashing every single time and making up stupid bullshit like the Dressrosa ending.

It's not that hard, they can even ask Oda to design the villains. He'd do it and it wouldn't be the first time.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

c'mon guys
ussop is a jew

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

It'd just end up being another "bad guy can create evil versions of every character" dance that was already done in the Unlimited games.

Unless you can come up with another reason for every major One Piece character to suddenly converge in a single spot.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

Poor Franky is now too huge to fit on color spread.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Wererabbit.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Whatever happened to this duo?

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

How strong could she be?

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Only one way to find out.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

No such thing as too huge, user. Believe in the Oda that believes in convenient perspective.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

There is no such thing as definite size in One Piece. Characters get smaller or taller depending on Oda's whim. When Bon Clay was introduced, for example, he was as big as Mr. 4. Later he's around Luffys size

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Kys

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

going to encounter neko at this rate.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Will Reverie be as big a game changer as it's shaping up to be?

Will it be its own arc or part of another one?

Will the SHs be involved directly or will it be the first arc not to feature any of them in a primary role?

Will shit go down hard?

Will Cobra die?

Will Dalton and Wapol fight?

Will the SH ally nations break off from the WG?

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Will Smith?

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

It won't be a damn arc. Are you guys serious? It'd be like 5 chapters max. A lot of talking and setting up and seeing what Dragon and Co. are doing.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

With Odas record of off-screening shit that does not directly involve the SHs I would not count on even getting chapters about the reverie

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

You want my story? Find it! I left it all in that place. West Philadelphia!

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

No one cares retard

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Nah, some stuff like Ace vs Teach, Shanks meeting Whitebeard, the aftermath of Marineford, etc have taken a chapter or more. But there is literally no way it's going to be an arc. Even with Vivi. Ridiculous.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

I'm Monkey D Luffy, the man who's gonna be the prince of bel air!

Christopher James
Christopher James

I ate the Flip Glip no mi. I can flip turn upside down anything!

Jason Price
Jason Price

hide in Kaidou's closet
he puts you on
suddenly you're the strongest fighter in the world

kelly funk is coming back, count on it

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

What's more perilous, the New World or an urban american city?

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

I mean, it depends on what you are doing or where you live in the New World. All the islands that the Strawhats visit has some kinda bad shit going so if you live in some other Island then you're fine.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

see what youve done there is turn ussopp into a golly wog

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

probably
so that means she's a slut

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

And that's fucking wonderful.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

There is no such thing as Africa in OPverse. So no niggers.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

follow the comment chain
hes black

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Which OP character would make the best plantation owner?

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Black people in OP:
Usopp
Brook
Vista
Chinjao Sai
Jean Ango
Uroge
That one Buggy pirate with the gun
Spartan
Gats
Bartholomew Kuma
and of course there's Nigger beard himself
Did I forget anyone? I'm sure I did.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Luffy.
Brazilians are niggers.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Yasopp?

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY KILL CHARLES VANE FUCK IT

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Miss Monday
Miss Doublefinger?
Mr. 1
Mr. 5

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

I work overnight as a Security Guard now. It pays better than my last job, but there's no immediate access to the net or down time to shoot shit about Monet 24/7 anymore.

And I've been having more fun shooting the shit about Trump and Civil War right now. I still pop in from time to time before and after work, but mostly I just unwind with vidya before crashing for bed.

Thanks for thinking about me though. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy and all.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

I work overnight as a Security Guard
that's my dream job familia, how do you like it ?

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

I like it so far. Sleep's been the hardest thing to get used to, I still feel like falling asleep and I just slept 7 hours. Coffee's essential as a breakfast staple. I think first paycheck I'm gonna invest in stronger blinds and lighting to block out the light and mimic daytime on my off-days, so I don't have to keep fighting sleep on my days off to keep my schedule.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

I don't think Doublefinger

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Calling it now, Kong will train smoker to be admiral level. Book it.

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

Smoker
That's not Jobber's real name, user.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

There is such a thing as non black africans.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Usopp is a nigger.

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

a lot of what you said describes buggy

Just by knowing of each others existence, Usopp and his dad have a better relationship with than any other Strawhat

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

so what happens when luffy becomes pirate king ?
what do we do when it all ends ?

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

The final war will probably start about that point, so when he actually becomes pirate king it might even be an after thought.

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Smoker is in no man's land now with his abilities

He went from this promising beastly force Luffy was helpless against to a road bump already passed over

Brody King
Brody King

Yeah, I have no clue what Oda was thinking honestly. He made Smoker absolutely pitiful.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

WB said whoever found One Piece would challenge the world
He'll find one piece, then the final war will happen, then he'll win it and become king

I can't plan that far ahead

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

This. I was expecting some big thing of him clearly surpassing Hina but even she was casted aside so much.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Kill yourself

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page