Light is such a god-tier MC

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Light is such a god-tier MC.
Where can I find other god-tier MC's?

I'm tired of all of these whiny beta MC's.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Kaiki Deishu maybe

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

boku no lurk more

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Lurking through moeshit circlejerk isn't going to answer my question.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have posted a copy pasta when posting, but your pasta has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your pasta when the thread doesnt ask for it unless stated otherwise! Posting pasta when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post high quality unless it is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Can always count on Sup Forums to answer the tough questions.

Noah Young
Noah Young

But raitou was a stupid

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Kill yourself.
Also /wsr/

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

I didn't understand the show
Retard.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

You can: A) Google your request. B) Lurk moar. or C) Fuck off. Or follow the poster above yours link.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Read the OP.

I asked a very specific question I didn't ask a question that evolved around being told what Google contains dipshit.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

light was retarded in the second season

L was best character

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

lmao user you are retarded

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

lurk more

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Delete this, the treath and your life.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Tripfag being gay and retarded as shit as usual.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Stop bumping the thread fags.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Lurk moar you underage shit.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Yes, yes lurk through all the moeshit threads.

So how the FUCK is that going to answer my question?

No you're retarded who failed to understand it.
Nothing new fuck off.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Yeah he was really stupid
I mean season one had him pull of a bunch of crazy bullshit, that while still dumb and that got him in trouble he still managed to make it awesome, like the bus jacking, the FBI guys getting killed and the whole losing his memory thing
Season 2 is just Light being stupid and actually dying even though he had everyone on his side

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Tatsuya Shiba from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

David Bell
David Bell

how is doing research going to answer my questions?
Gee, I wonder.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

l u r k
u
r
k u r l

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page