Started reading Hajime no Ippo 5 yrs ago

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Started reading Hajime no Ippo 5 yrs ago. Got inspired went to boxing gym. Been boxing for 3 yrs now. Sucks shit like aoki. Still hasnt given up hope. 19 now. Did any of yall got inspired by anime/manga? If so what?

All urls found in this thread:
http://boards.Sup
Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Learn English retard

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Advice taken

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Don't forget to FOCUS when you're boxing.

FOCUS.

FOCUS.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Sort of similar. When I was 16 (?), I read All Rounder Meguru and really wanted to be involved in MMA. I looked up all of the gyms in my area and even called a few, but the dream never materialized because I have the resolve of a recovering alcoholic.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

just go and try to spar with some dudes. Grappling is really fun. If you like the feeling, keep going. Everyone's nervous the first time

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

PUMP
OXYGEN

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

You can just use his special move, you know, the one he gaze elsewhere and distract opponent.

Bentley King
Bentley King

anime inspired me to start licking armpits during sex and my life has been better for it

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Did any of yall got inspired by anime/manga?

Initial D and its movies got me back into regularly washing and waxing my car. As a result, it is always slick to the touch and shiny as I regularly dust it between washes and use the spray detailer to remove bird droppings or sap. It only seems like a small bit of trouble at first, but once you get used to taking care of things, it is not that much trouble. And things certainly look a LOT better. If nothing else, the car "feels" like it can drive faster, and feeling like that is worth all the effort in keeping it clean and waxed.

Is your car filled with fast food debri? Greasy fingerprints from burgers on your interior? Your friends eat and drop crumbs and sauces in your car and grind it into your car seat? Clean that shit up. Do they wipe their butts properly or does remnants of their underwear track skids soak through the thin fabric and leave deposits on your car upholstery? Clean your car.

Ryan King
Ryan King

Shit my man that does sound nice, i always have problems to bring myself to clean the car, gonna have to check out Initial D hoping it has the same effect on me.

Also, can you recommend something to clean the seats? because that last portion of your post touched me.

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

i was inspired by anime to start working out lol. i do boxing too, i rarely go to boxing classes now, i train alot on my own because im always busy with shit and it takes a while to get to my gym. i like boxing but i always injure myself which is annoying.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

sports
driving

Fucking normalfags.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Karting is a pretty taxing sport. Going 50 laps in a normal day in a racing suit and helmet with poor ventilation and on a kart with no power steering is enough to leave you exhausted for the rest of the day.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

boxing isnt a normie sport at all... barely anyone does boxing, its quite popular to watch but very few people have to commitment to do it. stop bieng such an edgy basement dweller and go outside for once, you might be amazed.

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

Nice quads

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Is your car filled with fast food debri? Greasy fingerprints from burgers on your interior? Your friends eat and drop crumbs and sauces in your car and grind it into your car seat?
One of my friends car is literally a garbage can. It's fucking disgusting. My calf deep in trash when I sit in it. Like what the fuck.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

friends
Leave

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

im pretty new to this board. why the fuck is everyone so edgy and autistic here?

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Read this bad boy when I was 15 or 16, it hyped me so fucking much about basketball that summer I even used to get up at 6AM and go practice all the morning. Shit's so fun, it's my favorite sport now.
Though I'm just an average/little above average player in terms of skill

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Piano no Mori motivates me to practice.
But I suck.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

I read Bleach and decided to become a Shinigami 10 years ago

Still haven't found any evidence of the supernatural and a way to establish contact, will keep you posted

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

I gave up Judo for a while but watching Haikyuu made me hungry for sport again, I don't feel whole without it.
The way Asahi had trouble with being blocked and he lost confidence was a similar problem I had with Judo, not being able to throw anymore in a match.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

Why are you here normalfag? This place is for people who got bullied and shat on in school!!

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Haha yeah us autists right? Fuck normalfags haha xd

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Hey, what shape does your fist make, OP?

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

why the fuck is everyone so edgy and autistic here?

That's not really true. Most people are reasonable and normal, BUT they never post. So your statement that everyone who visits Sup Forums is that way is incorrect. A lot of times, those who are feeling angsty will post because that is their way of releasing steam.

After awhile, you will learn how to disregard certain posts as not really representative of the Sup Forums audience or its _normal_ posters.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

Also, can you recommend something to clean the seats?

There is a spray you use if you don't have or cannot use a shampoo type cleaning machine. That is the spray can woolite upholstery and carpet cleaner. Spray it on, it foams up. Rub the foam gently into the surface to have it loosen, dissolve, and bond with the grime. Let it dry. Vacuum it up and the dried foam gets sucked up and carries off some of the grime and dirt. Repeat as needed.

Also check this seat cleaning thread from the /o/ auto forum. It is archived and may disappear soon.

http://boards.Sup Forums.org/o/thread/15010954/

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

don't forget
blogshit

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

That spray woolite carpet and upholstery foam is pretty cheap at wal-mart. About $6 per can here. Maybe people need to wipe their butts better or more often during the day if they feel themselves getting dirty.

One of my friends car is literally a garbage can. It's fucking disgusting. My calf deep in trash when I sit in it.

There's lots of cars with a lot trash in them. I see it whenever I drive by in my high-up toyota truck since I can peer down into lower profile sedans and even some SUVs. About a third of the cars have trashy stuff in them and there is a pattern to it (poorer looking people).

I figure the trash is a symptom of the way those people live their lives due to their mindset. It's certainly not a cause but instead a flag indicating such a person is HERE and is showing off their attitude to everyone that can see into their car right NOW.

I don't want to have a reputation as a sloppy careless person, so my truck is always clean inside and outside. A reputation can affect how others view you at work too although they will not tell you to your face.

Certainly, some anime shows up stereotypes of sloppy gluttonous people.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Thanks for all the info pal, definitely going to try this out i used to believe it was the carpets and after washing them the smell still was there, i hope is actually the seats.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

sucks shit like Aoki
I envy young people. You still have plenty of time to get successful. Work harder.
I'm already over 30 so whatever sport I'd try it'd be too late.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Get rubber floor mats. The water and dirt and oily street grime never gets into the carpet to grow mold there. It's easy to shake out the mats or vacuum them too. I don't use floor mats that have carpet on them. I always get the smooth black rubber surface type mats. Fairly cheap at wal-mart.

Many mats also have a high surrounding edge so even if your shoes drip a lot of water, it all stays trapped on top of the mat instead of flowing out the sides into the carpeted area.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Of course you've got to come to Sup Forums to find someone whose into karts. I had a kart before watching Capeta but watching it made me want to get out to the track more.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page