JoJo Thread

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

op faggot we already have one /a/thread/141471480#p141471480

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

The first weak episode of the DiU anime, it was bound to start happening eventually. This one felt really rushed in every sense of the word.

Then again it was a shitty arc in the manga too.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

so long she's fading out of existence
why isn't this a stand yet.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

they really tried to make it watchable, throught the added scenes, and the minors cut.

they did the better with the worst. Give me an DIU arc weaker than fuckin' surface

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

WHY DO THEY CENSOR THE BLOOD

FUCKING RETARDED
WHY DOES CENSORSHIP STILL EXIST

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD GODDAMMIT

I WANT MY BLOOD AND TITTIES IN MY GAMES AND ANIME

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME THAT I LOVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

R u ok, reatard?

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

/a/thread/141461818#p141471876
Tamami getting mad with Josuke and jumping all over him before Koichi tells him to calm down was cut
Most of the conversation with Tamami, Koichi and Josuke at the beginning was cut short
Koichi's monologue about finding the differences in two pictures (relating it to Surface) was cut
Josuke calling the hotel front desk to ask if a guy fitting Jotaro's description has left the hotel recently was cut completely
The girls asking Josuke why is he coming out of the school again and Josuke asking them which way did he go was cut
some narration about Reagan getting shot in 1981 was cut
Jotaro reading the newspaper in the bench was cut

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Learn to use the catalog.

dumb frogposter meme
all caps

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

I miss Hamon.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

encouraging generals
use the catalog

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

jojo general needs 4 threads

1 containment thread is better than 4 of them taking up space for other threads

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Fuck you jojofags

David Watson
David Watson

No it's not shitter. General sucks.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

I'd argue Cheap Trick honestly.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

What did I do to you

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

What does Sup Forums think about part 5? I think out of the 5 arcs I know so far it's definitely the best one. Even though Diavolo's ability was one big mindfuck.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Not canon, skip it

Blake White
Blake White

Nah senpai 4 beats out five except in the fights department maybe.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

I thought Cheap Trick was an amusing shithead in how he kept trying to kill Rohan and the end to that arc was pretty great.

Liam King
Liam King

Best part. With each anime episode, I'm thinking more and more... damn, part 4 is really not that good. I'm starting to prefer stardust crusaders to this. Granted, I read it last time a while ago so I may be forgetting awesome second half.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

I think what seemed the weirdest to me is how little attention the actual Jojo got in this arc. You barely ever get to read his thoughts but rather hear about his actions from his friends. And yet Giorno is fucking interesting

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Well imo Giorno was pretty bland but that may be do to shit scans. I like Josuke tho, kinda like a diet version of Joseph.

William Lopez
William Lopez

what i like about josuke is that he is basically the smug side from joseph, but the kind heart of jonathan.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

I like Giorno because he's got the ruthlessness of Dio and the noble heart of Jonathan. Granted I wish Part 5 explored that more instead of being Stardust Crusaders 2: Electric Boogaloo

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

I want to cum inside Pucci.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

I think that Josuke is even a better character than Josuke.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Is Part V longer than Stardust crusaders, all in all? I've only watched the anime of Arc 3. So I can't really tell. They do feel like they're equally long

James Richardson
James Richardson

SC is 152 chapters and VA is 155, so about the same length

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

I think jojo is a better character than jojo

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

I loved part 5. Didn't like that the start but towards the end (even with the shitty translation) I thought it was great. Not as good as 4 or 7, but it was still really entertaining and I loved Diavolo's thing.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

Inami that you

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page