http://www.strawpoll.me/10208318
Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

next to no content of best girl
Why is this allowed?

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

New Girl

That being said she is super popular I would be shocked if she didn't end up with her own route if future games are made.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

I want an Itagaki harem.

Blake Long
Blake Long

Benkei after fucking when ? Best girl needs more love.

Cameron White
Cameron White

Can someone post the play order chart, I think im finally going to play this.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

Supreme ruler a cute.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

The dream of Ageha continues

James Cruz
James Cruz

Original Majikoi, then Majikoi S and then Majikoi A-1 to A-5 in any order you want.

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Oh thanks user

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

I want Angel to get her own route

Also I want more of the original 5, but mainly Momoyo

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Ruined by the lack of casual outfits desu.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

A-6 when

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

I want Angel to get her own route
More anal rape is always good.

Also I want more of the original 5, but mainly Momoyo
More Yu u Asakawa is always good.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

Momoyo gets her route
Sheila sneaks in to NTR Yamato away from her

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Sheila get killed the second Yamato jam his ponosin her vagos.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

Lewd Maru-san.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

So A-5 is finally out? How many Miyako bad ends does it have and what happens in them?

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Play Tatsuko's route>

agreed she needs her own route

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

never

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Don't crush my dreams user, also Benkei is pretty popular right ? She has some chances to get an after right ? RIGHT ?

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Certainly if they make more A or more Maji in general

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

changes are not 0% but not that high, aki shibunkyou probably biggest change atm

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

If they do new afters, she will get one for sure.

Luke White
Luke White

W-where is this from ? When do we see butler Benkei ?

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

I LOVE this smug cunt to death

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

What does this say?

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

more Majikoi

Takahiro you glorious bastard.

James Martinez
James Martinez

"Momo is best girl."

Something like that.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Hopefully it won't take him half a decade now that Akame ga Kill is ending and his other project went to pot.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Benkei works part time at a bar in her route and some others.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

You mean why is Benkei best girl

John Thompson
John Thompson

I want to spend the night drinking sak...Kawakami Water with Benkei while patting her head.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Join the lazy club.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

And it's all leagel since the universe says that they are 18+

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Then follow up at the going home club

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

And remember that Kawakami Water is non alcoholic.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Kawakami Water is non alcoholic. You need to say it twice.

James Adams
James Adams

It's too bad A's will never be translated.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

A-1 is almost done

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

You will never be in the lazy club
You will never use Benkei's thighs as pillow to sleep on
You will never have a nice drink with Benkei
You will never play a relaxing game with based Usami

This is the one fucking club I hate not being real, cause it's so fucking comfy.
Kazama family would be impossible to enter even would it be real, so that's out the window anyway.

John Ross
John Ross

Kazama family would be impossible to enter even would it be real

Why? You just have to befriend Cap before you try to enter. Just go on a few adventures with him and he will love you and force you into the family.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

alright since Majikoi A already Complete here's my thought (SPOILER WARNING!)

A1 : Benkei > Sayaka >>>> Azumi
Benkei's route is really good her interaction with yamato is the best from from 3 prove she's the one best chemistry with yamato, overall route is comfy and fun, the battle event overall good showing how strong actually she is

sayaka kinda underwhelming but still deliver the good moments not as good as benkei though, disappointed there's no sister sandwich sceen

azumi is ........ well......... let's say imagine it's like yamato and miyako relationship but yamato being the pushover one, his interaction with azumi more lack luster than other 2 but we learn more about her and kazama family after time skip kinda nice

A2 : Seiso > Mon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cookie 4 IS
Seiso's route is awesome but i kinda disappointed because most of the route is interaction mostly between yamato and haou then again the "real" seiso is haou, the battle overall good and well delivered that's the strong point of this route

i confused how to explain mon's route since i'm not a fan of loli but anyway mon's route mostly interaction with yamato and kuki's household there's some cute moment i admit but that's all why i dont understand is his position overall he's mon's husband but still address her as mon-sama well but that's maybe just me

cookie's route is out of nowhere, but the route just overall underwhelming, not bad but not that great either since the rest of route offers something more, not to mention there's no 3 some with IS and cookie 4 what a shame

A3 : Lee > Stacy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tsubame
Lee actually my favorite, since most of the majikoi chara offers few "cool and calm" type onee-san, her route is comfy and her moments spoiling yamato is cute

stacty's route overall good offering "fun and energetic" type onee-san, her route mostly telling her and yamato climbing ranks in kuki's butler/maid therefore plenty of battle scene which is strong point of this route

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

(continuation)
my biggest disappointment in majikoi A after showing the best route in S and one of the best chemistry with yamato her route really lackluster, both route telling how to get her mom back to tsubame family, sure it can be done but the route really annoying since all of them hisanobu's fault not being alpha enough

A4 : Rin > Homura
Rin's route mostly telling how Ryozanpaku works as mercenary, introducing 2 new member and telling more (?) about the 3 but focusing on rin, i really like the interaction between yamato and rin overall, it's like yamato and miyako but without miyako over pushy-ness, the harem route could be better IMO and they should make it a scene or 2 for shibunkyou hopefully she have one in future

Homura's route overall nice i really like it while mostly the route interaction between kazama's group and tenjin's 10 overall pretty well done route. even so homura's and yamato interaction still good it still need more spotlight

A5 : Margit > Yoshitsune > Takae
Margit's route telling us more about Hound Squad which introduce us to another 5 member which also more scene hopefully more route in future. yamato interaction with margit really well delivered and his interaction with the rest of squad not that good which dominated by liza and kojima, the sex scene overall really good best one in A. and addition of harem end making this route best one

yoshitsune route is lackluster since it introduce us to Aki who steal the spotlight of the route best way possible, since her appearance making her sudden grow in popularity there's a big change she got her own route. yoshitsune's route it self somewhat good but kinda shadowed by aki's lewdness. and of course the 3 some ends not surprising at all

takae's route actually really good, my only complaint is her route not that long. she have really good cute moment but it still a good route nonetheless

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

I really liked Azumi's route and thought it far better than Sayakas. Possibly because I was already invested in Azumi as a character, she was one of my favourites since the first game.

The only other place I'd disagree with you on is that I thought Takae's route was the best of A-5. Went in with no expectations and was really pleasantly surprised.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

so what was the whole 'M' thing about? it is referenced to in several other majikoi A routes and gets focused on a bit in yoshitsunes route, but it does not seem to be anything special.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

i need more lisa. the perfect housewife that loves hermit crabs, cooks, onee-san type and fun loving!

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

takae is a good one, but the length of the route making it lackluster than other 2, i'm hoping there's more desu since i'm looking forward to her route since S

it's explained in yoshitsune's route, M is Mogami Yusai, Aki's father. he's kinda twisted that's all

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Mayucchi's butt is a miracle.
I'm not even black and I can't get my eyes off this deliciousness.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

is it just me, or is she the only one with an actual child sprite, while the rest on have CG images of themselves as kids?

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

This ass is mine.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

I'm just gonna pretend Tsubames after route never happened so I can continue loving my waifu

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

N-no fair

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

shes just that special apparently

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

In Takae's route after coming back from being stranded in the desert and Takae moves into cap's room Miyako attacks Yamato at night, Yamato tries desperately not to have a reaction and resist, you end up with two choices.

Think of your own mother, and think of Takae, have a guess at which one doesn't work.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

Inb4 Koyuki all over again and young Kazama family stumble upon her somehow recruiting her into the family.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

How much is "almost"?
We talking 85% or is it actually close?

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

would work for me. lisa best.
wehn lisa gets her own route, i wonder how they'll make her go to japan? maybe when maru and momoyo fight like they do in both their routes, she gets sent as extra backup for chris?

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

85 close like miyako close? (world apart)

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

81%
Only Azumi is left.
15/31 translated 15/31 edited.
Benkei and Sayaka are done.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

Best girl is always translated last...

David Adams
David Adams

Only Azumi is left.

Like it was for like a year now.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

lisa hug pillow when

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Tatsuko's tats aren't that small.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

I'm actually one of the people that liked Koiyuki's route she's cute

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Best girl
That's not Benkei.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Azumi is the new 85%

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

that's barely a "route"

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

She deserves way better than what she got in S.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

I don't even consider it her route.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Don't belittle her she's doing her best
Koiyuki's after when?

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

lisa dosent have a route yet (soon)

William Smith
William Smith

Koiyuki's after when?
Not soon enough, that's for sure.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

You need to look at the entirety of S.
Koyuki had her moments in other routes working towards her own one as her route.
Like picking Tarot Cards, she suddenly appeared picking the card symbolizing healing after going through a disaster, or Yamato contemplating her state in the Agave continuation.
You need to look at S as a whole rather than just the "official" route. Cause that's just the finisher for everything you witness.

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

I even like the scene where she goes "I am S!"

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Roll credits

Elijah James
Elijah James

Ding.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

85% best

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Reminder.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

The route itself is great, but it's not her route.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Idk I like to think of it as hers since you have to save her in childhood to get it

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

I like to think it's Benkei's route since you got to bang her.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Okay, technically is her route, but I see it more like Agave.

James Rivera
James Rivera

The thing is the route has more to do with kuki and the bushido plan rather than Koyuki, she just gets a little end segment.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

What would it be like if momoyo was at least bisexual and a rival?

Could Yamato defeat momoyo without using his "Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi"?

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

But Benkei's first official route is A-1

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

FUCK

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Yes. With a nuke, while she's sleeping.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Fair enough I can accept that

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

He needs to use Kusanagi on Ageha, Takae, Mayu and maybe Tsubame to have them by his side, and then he confront Momo.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

They better make more clone afters, I need them, Benkei, Seiso, Yoshitsune, Yoshitsune and Benkei. I won't be satisfied till they make them all.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

I love legs covered in pantyhose.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

I love Benkei sex hair.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

That too, truly best clone.
Yoshitsune still cuter though.

Logan Price
Logan Price

I love Benkei's everything

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Yoshitsune is a good girl

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Benkei knows how cute Yoshitsune is.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

God I need a translated Yoshitsune route.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Yoshitsune a lewd, not as lewd as Mayucchi but very lewd.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

It will take a long while before that comes, you should learn Japanese, do it for Yoshitsune.

David Martinez
David Martinez

Stop Yoshitsune is a pure maiden with a heart of gold Yoshitsune is a good girl

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Swordgirls are always the lewdest.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

atleast post best girl you faggots

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Well she does start off really pure and cute though, holding hands for the first time gives this sort of reaction.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Try again

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

You got some god taste there sempai.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

I want to rape Chris in her sleep.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

I can't deny she's a great pet.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

How is it that only Yamato's banging all these hot chicks?

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Super powered women surrounded by weak men that don't do shit to earn their attention and the ones who do deserve it are simply not interested in it yet.

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

I'll try and make a list of reasons for each girl, give me a moment.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Might have something to do with the majority of the guys in the school being perverts but there are other couples and such in the school you know?

Henry Long
Henry Long

It's because he's the MC of a VN
Is all you really need to say.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

Almost all of the women in the school fall into that category so he's not the only one.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

In at least 3 cases it's literally rape. Don't underestimate the Kusanagi.

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

In the end sure but most of the girls are written to basically have high requirements or pure and are mostly a no go, not to mention things like the German military scaring off anyone that tries doing anything to Chris, that womanizer from the 10 warriors tries picking up the kazama family and it all ends in failure.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Elaborate

Carter Long
Carter Long

Dosn't stop some of them from getting their girls cucked

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

he's the only hot and capable guy that still conscious about woman, and he's not frontal about it not like touma what make yamato cute and acceptable

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Every girl there is hot you know, even Haguro have a nice body if you ignore the man voice.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Momoyo: Only wants someone she recognizes as a man and beats her, I don't need to say why that's a no go.
Wanko: Too pure to go for it, momoyo being her sister kinds of scares people off, Yamato also gave her directions so she doesn't go off with suspicious people, well Hideo seriously loves her it's just
Chris: German military, also pure, yamato had to rape her to get her
Mayucchi: Crippling social anxiety and scary faces scares off most people from even getting to know her let alone going after her
Miyako: Yamato only, she's been obsessed with him ever since saving her
Koyuki: She's been broken since being a child

I don't know about writing a reason for the itadaki's, Tatsuko was a love at first sight sort of deal while the other two I don't know, don't ask me why Ami is a virgin while being an S&M queen.

Tsubame: It'd probably be hard to get properly acquainted with her, while I can't think of a solid reason as to a no I think it'd be hard for anyone to get her
Monshiro: That's a pretty obvious no go
Kokoro: A bitch to everyone and has no friends, from a powerful family too
Margit: Too busy with the soldier life, Yamato kinda had to rape her to get her
Benkei: Fell for Yamato pretty quickly
Yoshitsune: Pure and both Benkei and Yoichi guard her from anyone they don't acknowledge
Azumi: Hideo-sama is her everything, after getting 100% rejected it still took at least 7 years for Yamato constantly going at her to win her
Seiso: After Haou side awakens that'd scare off a lot of people, before that I don't know

Well I did say that I'd try.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Seiso is basically a unobtainable flower

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Probably for Tsubame you could say she doesn't show her true self to most people so you fall for a false persona and she treats like a little kid

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

Tsubame originally only allowed Yamato to get close because she needed to use him to weaken Momoyo, remember?

Michael Price
Michael Price

It might just be me but I like scheming girls so Tsubame resonates with me

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

I don't mind it too much either but not having an option to get back at her for it was a pretty huge mistake

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Tsubame is cool, just her route after the tournament that is shit.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Better have a lot of time on your hands because Majiko alonei will easily take 40+ hours to complete all the routes.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

good point here's 1 correction tough

Benkei : taming by feeding and spoiling, no to mention her chemistry with yamato really good than the other girls, tsubame and momoyo probably came close

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

best girl
Because you're new.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Not him but I think it works out with the initial rejection, if you choose to accept the initial confession it feels like everything works out perfectly for Tsubame and everything goes her way and she doesn't get any payback for it, when you choose to initially reject her Yamato ends up taking the lead and fucks her hard, then when she tries to steal kuki's secrets she gets Hume's hard kick of reality to take her down a notch.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Satan please, If I reject somebody then I reject somebody. It doesn't mean I accept them when they come crawling back after getting their ass beat down by Hume

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Both paths in her route after the tournament are fine it's her after In A-3 that ruins her story

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Well it can't be Takae, since thinking about the girl he likes would obviously get her an erection.

Yamato's mom is practically Yamato with breasts. As hot as she is, that's, like, double-weird.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

It does work, proving the person doesn't want to outright reject Tsubame and end the route. Problem is that there are plenty of people who wanted to do that but were never given that option

The route's being split in the first place was a bad idea. Rejecting her should have lead to a "bad" end and accepting her should have lead to her going to Kuki HQ with there being no option of her getting off scot free. Then you just have to mix the two A afters together and have Yamato and Tsubame compete on who has control in the relationship

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

I don't know whether to lament the fact that they don't know when to let it die peacefully...

Or to cry tears of joy that I'll never truly be alone.

John Jones
John Jones

The correct answer is Takae, seriously thinking about wanting to be with Takae means not wanting to get with Miyako so no reaction, the mother option is basically yamato trying to kill any chance of an erection by thinking of his mother while recalling an earlier conversation with Gakuto and Cap, problem is unlike Gakuto's mother Yamato's mother is hot, trying to kill your erection with that doesn't quite work.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Thanks that was moving

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Who would Permanently Reject this cutie?

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

She wouldn't be my first choice. Or second. Or third. Or fourth. Fifth. Sixth. Tenth. Fifteenth.

I don't dislike her, but I do think that for a chick who's supposed to be really smart and clever, Tsubame's dumb as a bag of bricks.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

I certainly wanted to on my first read of her route.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Yeah they should really have options, so I can have other guys fucking the girls.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Said options would go against the nature of the series

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Because it's a moege with charage elements, expecting anything else would be retarded.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

There is a severe lack of best girl in this thread. Have some kokoro butt.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

There is a severe lack of best girl in this thread.
Best girl has been posted in almost every image.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

like what she did was kinda messed up But I could never hate her, also shes scheming not a tactician so every decision she makes isn't always the smartest

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

liking privilege

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

But she IS a tactician. That's her whole gimmick, tactics.

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

I like when she's brought down a peg, once she learns to behave she is cute too.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Too much pissing, not enough ass spanking, not enough romance, not enough ass spanking and not enough ass patting to make the pain stop.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

isn't she suppose to be female Yamato with fighting ability and The playing dumb is an act?

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

She makes the single dumbest judgment call in the entire series.

Cooper King
Cooper King

she will never punish you with her judo for acting uppity
your head will never be pinned by her thighs with your face buried in her juicy buttocks

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

That's the idea, but she still makes really stupid decisions despite that

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

we all do, except she stop at one we continue to do it and again and again

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

she stop at one we continue to do it and again and again
She repetitively makes stupid mistakes in Seiso's route.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

that first H-scene was great though, the awkward lovey-doveyness of two virgins exploring each others bodies for the first time was perfect.
reminded me of my first time.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

plainclothes > less clothes

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Mon is Best~

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

easily the best route in S. its almost as if each character would have benefited from before and after routes

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Best.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

I need to read the manga

John Powell
John Powell

My favorite scene, I wish there was more.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

As close as you'll get to ageha route

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

I need to read this.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Who knows, minatosoft's asking for what heroines you want, send hundreds of mails demanding ahega's route and see what happens.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

It's amazing how easily Yamato can marry up in wealth.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Premium-chan a cute.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

>>141499335
Tsubame for ants

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

Post some NYOAH!

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

sister sandwich never

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

I would rather demand a proper kokoro route desu fampai

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Then send a hundred mails in, I think a kokoro after can work there's material there that they can work with.

They should tone down on the piss though.

John Parker
John Parker

It'll never happen. Ageha is Ren's, not Yamato's.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

I wish her route continued from Mayucchi's, seeing them as friends was so sweet.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

mfw they make it more scat instead

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Everybody makes mistakes

Tsubames just trying to do what she can

friendly reminder all Majikoi's are good in there own ways

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

but then wouldn't you NTR Myumyu?

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

The gravity of the mistakes is important, Tsubame makes mistakes at the worst moments

friendly reminder all Majikoi's are good in there own ways
Agreed, all girls are best girls

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

No, there is the butler ending where Yamato accepts to work for Kokoro, and i'm sure Mayucchi wouldn't mind a threesome with her.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

The butler option shows up prior to them going out, doesn't it?

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

They're still friends in kokoro's route though, remember the encourage mayucchi scene?

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

tfw Momo and Miyako said they were going to get Mayucchi to join them and we never see it

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

We'll never see the forming of the kazama harem

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Kokoro have the cutest voice, i loved her "loli saikou!".

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

need more ninja

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

ive been with majikoi since the beginning and i can honestly say that lisa was made to be perfect for yamato.

she loves hermit crabs and racing like Saki, is a nee-san type who loves gambling and thinks men are weak like Momoyo, makes sweets like Tsubame, Loves alcohol like benkei and is germen like margit. she's a combo of former best girls in order to make a new one. hell they even made her have a class F like background of when she was poor growing up and the rich germans ridiculed her for it like Class S does to mayo.
then take into effect that he sex scene is not avoidable and regardless of harem route or not, she admits she's in love with yamato twice.
also there is a lot about her that isnt even used yet, like her nose smelling danger, and sprites that they showed in magazines but not the game, so its obvious they are saving her for something special

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

no wonder they said majikoi will continue

Anthony King
Anthony King

Do you have the one with her in casual dress?

David Anderson
David Anderson

Not OP, but did you want something like this?

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Her voice literally made me wanna cum.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Yep, thank you.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

orgies every friday with the 4 boys, 5 girls, and cookie swapping partners every week.

THIS

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

literally who?

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

I think it's the BR girl that NTRs everyone.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

I hate her already

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

She's not BR, she just used to work as a merc based in BRland

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Brazillian poison maid that's making a trend of getting sex scenes in other people's routes.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Amazing.

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

She will get her own route. She was really built up and made to be perfect for Yamato.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

I want tats to have her own pure waifu route.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Yoshitsune is cute.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Loli Benkei
Smiling shota Yoichi

My heart can't take it.

Charles King
Charles King

I love when I hear Kokoro's voice actress in other VNs. Mitcher was a great surprise because it was so perfect but I played KoiChoco the other day and she was Mifuyu. That's totally against type (at least of those two previous ones) and I was really happy

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

No after
Not a fan of her, but she didn't deserve that.

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

He has the HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Choose your destiny.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10208318

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Ageha is Ren's

But they didn't fuck.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Where is the Onee-san sandwich ?

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

I kinda thought of it as a one girl one sandwich sort of deal.

I probably missed out on a bunch of sandwiches people want though.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Lisa Benkei sandwich when?

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

But Harem route

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Not gonna lie I actually liked that aspect of Tats route since you got Angel and Ami too

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

She didn't do it in Yoshitsune route.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Who cares about Yoshitsune's route? She did in Taeke's

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

don't be mean to Yoshitsune

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

I'm not, her route just wasn't that good. Yoshitsune herself is a different matter entirely

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

So out of all the girls rate your top 5. Based off how you liked their route/how good of a waifu they are

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

1-Benkei
2-Momoyo
2(bis)-Margit
4-Lee
5-Mayu

Levi Young
Levi Young

Route + Character
That makes putting Margit in the top 5 a little difficult.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

1-Benkei
2-Tatsuko/ Agave
3-Tsubame
4-Chris
5-Momo/after the School War

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

rekt

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

1.Benkei
2.Chris
3.Lee
4.Tsubame
5.Mayu

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

1.Seiso
2.Benkei
3.Margit
4.Lee
5.Momoyo

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Seems like Bekei get a lot of love.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

*POMF*

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

Good girl + Good chemistry with Yamato + Great route

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

simply the best

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Overall the top girl with a good route.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

NYOAH!

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Iyo route extremely short and its just there for the sake of being there

why even live

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Full route never

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

I just loved the fact that she was secretly a semen demon Her H scene made me diamonds

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

all that pent up frustration from her team being utter shit had to go somewhere

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

ironically that backfired into wanting more of her route.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Is it just me or did a lot of the A-5 art look way worse than usual? Especially the coloring.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Full mom route when?

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Because he's the protagonist and otaku keeping their company alive would riot if anyone else touched the MCs precious girls.

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Never because you Can't cuck your alpha as fuck dad

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Never.

I doubt this series will ever go full incest.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Never, they've said No 3 times already

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

thats why you keep asking till they give in

Parker Long
Parker Long

i only have gakuto and moro routes left in the first game. wait for me Kokoro. hope there is anal.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Well the glorious bastard known as Makoto from School Days fucked and impregnated his mom in the most recent game.

But then again Makoto is a completely different animal compared to Yamato.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

The moment Yamato NTRs his dad he'll open a gate that cannot be closed. Full blown NTR war will be waged between the two, with each one raping the love interests of the other. And his dad is an old man, meaning he gets +10 bonus to mindbreak.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Moro's route is painfully boring, i think i never played Gakuto's.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

His dad is basically Dracula. Mind breaking virgins should be easy for him, it's a battle Yamato cannot win.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

His father isn't interested in doing so, he has his bitch so now he wants tons of money

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

He clearly said to Yamato that his mom is HIS woman in Margit route. If Yamato ever dare to lay a hand on her he is fucked.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Obviously and Yamato knows that

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

That didn't stop Yamato from taking Chris from her Dad

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

Yes, but Yamato's Dad is an older alpha Yamato on steroïds, I don't think he would be crazy enough to challenge him.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Do you think Yamato's dad ever wanted to fuck him? He looks just like his mom.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

how many times did Chris say no?

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

He's not gay though

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

1-Wanko
2-Momoyo
3-Mon
4-Benkei
5-Chris

I'm sure Benkei will go up when I play her route and Lee will make it to top 5 when I play her route too.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

I forgot Mon likethe fag I am. Let me redo this

1-Benkei
2-Momoyo
2(bis)-Mon
4-Margit
5-Lee

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

1. Benkei
2. Momoyo
3. Lee
4. Margit
5. Takae

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

1. Margit
2. Seiso
3. Momoyo
4. Tatsuko
5. Benkei

I love all the onee-san type characters in Maji.

Jace King
Jace King

Yearly reminder.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

1. Momoyo
2. Tatsuko
3. Benkei
4. Margit
5. Sensei

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Kenshin and?

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Agrias.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Saber.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

Konata

Who ?

Connor James
Connor James

Yamato's face
Been a while since we've seen that

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

I think he shows his face more often on Momoyo's route.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

His face appears always unless it's a sex scene. Well, first Wanko sex scene has a Yamato face too.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Or they show from his POV.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Well, that's obvious. It would be spooky as fuck if his face appears there.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

"Why is everyone staring at that empty corner?"

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

PTSD habit. Yamato isn't real.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

Which game/route was this from?

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Never, but they can make a female clone of Yamato and it would be the same.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Poor Miyako.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

To think she was going to be as flat as Wanko if she didn't join the family.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Explain further

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

She was all skinny and sickly, and only started really growing well after joining and falling for Yamato.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

That heart and body dedication though

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

My fetish.

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

Wasn't Miyako just the classic tale of the ugly duckling growing into a beautiful swan?

William Lopez
William Lopez

Basically yeah, i'm happy she proved her mother wrong and didn't turn out to be a huge whore too.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

1) Benkei
2) Lee
3) Wanko
4) Mayu
5) Momoyo

I still need to play A2/A5, so the list is not final.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

If I was Yamato I would have given in to her along time ago

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

I already liked Miyako since the prologue, i'll never forgive her route.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

I think everyone loved Miyako and everyone was dissapointed in her route.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

The 85% didn't help at all.

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

Was that something to do with the English patch

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

And now Azumi is the new 85%.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

At least people don't expect much of her route.

David Howard
David Howard

Azumi herself doesn't have that much outside route appeal let alone the fact she's obsessed with Hideo, it's only natural people don't expect much.

The trouble is Azumi is holding up Benkei's route which everyone wants.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Azumi's marriage was cute

David Gray
David Gray

Poor Miyako having to watch Yamato get married and impregnate someone else.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Benkei was pissed too when Yamato got married, she doesn't show her jealousy much.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Benkei is always pissed when Yamato goes with another girl. She is the only girl with Miyako to always love him regardless of the route.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

I really can't wait to play Benkei's route, people always say she is the most affectionate after Miyako.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

She shows her jealousy all over the A series, she always tends to act a bit cold or pissed whenever she learns Yamato is interested with another girl, afterwards she heals herself up with Yoshitsune.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

All we need is a "Yamato's dad flashback route"

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

I thought the ninja village part was kinda fun.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Isn't Benkei more popular than Yoshitsune? Why didn't they save her for A-5 with Margit and the lucky girl?

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

lucky girl
lucky

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

The A series order wasn't based on popularity, putting that aside would you really want to wait all that time for a Benkei route?

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

I thought it was because of how much everyone was waiting for Margit and Miss Fortune.

William Adams
William Adams

Hey guys where should I find the first majikoi game patch? I can only find Majikoi S

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Sukebei a;ready has a prepatched one uploaded.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

Nigga just use sukebei its literally there.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

When in doubt, check vndb.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

How is takaes route? I've always had a thing for her since she first appeared. The gray/white hair nee-san types are the best

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

read my post up there, it's good but not that long

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

So After route is possible

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

there's a change

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

It's alright, it was entertaining and the time when they were going out was nice, the impression I got at first though that the idea of going out with her is absolutely terrifying with her bad luck, it's kind of extreme at first, but overall yeah it's good.

It loses points for this going nowhere.

After Takae beat Mayucchi her next goal was to beat Momoyo, there's definitely after potential.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

Why didn't Yamato let her help?

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

He pretty must just goes uh I'm fine thanks.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

What's the context of this? I've always wanted a route with her.

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

She goes "Oh shit i'm sorry" on Yamato and he denies her.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

"Oh shit i'm sorry"
I'm sorry, what?

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

She caught Yamato jacking off and offered to help.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

That's one way to describe it.

Yamato goes to masturbate late at night, council president finds him, yamato stops, she ends up offering to help him masturbate and yamato ends up declining the offer.

They should of at least put a choice in there.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Minatosoft are a bunch of sadists.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Just another never ever.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

enough with best girl let's discuss the best moment in the game (SPOILER ALERT!)

Benkei
the swim race, entire confession scene

Sayaka
the dream scene

Azumi
time skip events

Seiso
seiso beat everyone in the begining of route, the kawakami battle

Mon
i honestly forget what's good in this route

Cookie 4 IS
the bath scene is ok

Lee
the school trip event when yamato & co eavesdrop girls room, entire date scene also good

Stacy
stacy's battle scene overall good

Tsubame
the bath scene

Rin
the introduction scene, scene when benkei almost succeed stole yamato

Homura
the trapped in school scene is cute

Margit
the harem end

Yoshitsune
entire scene when aki's present

Takae
when yamato caught out trying to masturbate

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

The worst thing is that they teased it and then just gave another scene to to the maid.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

truly, the greatest travesty of our time

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Fucking evil.

William Reed
William Reed

Are you pissed off user?

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

She might not be my favorite girl, but miyako deserves yamato the most.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

CARLOOOOOS

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Sheila-chan is a good girl so no complaints there.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

I feel bad for Miyako on every route.

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Why? it's a one sided crush

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

You could say her mother is the reason she was so into Yamato.

Rather than be a whore she did the polar opposite and refused to persue anyone but the first boy she liked.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

I remember her saying she inherited her father's loyalty or beliefs or something like that.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Mother's sex drive, but father's dedication.

So she has all this pent up sex drive, but a single target sexuality.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

How perfect.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

no after

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Sorry I was too busy fucking Benkei in your route.

Logan Long
Logan Long

I want to have some of her marshmallows

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Soon

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

You don't have to be a dick about it

Thomas James
Thomas James

cant add lisa since she dont have a route. so

1 - Momoyo
2 - Mayuchi
3 - Lee
4 - Seiso
5 - Umeko

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Why is Lisa such perfection?

Also season 2 when? With all these new girls it'd be fun.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

The fact that her route was so short/shit with the Benkei fucking shit makes me so mad. Not counting the fact they had to do the new timeline dickery

Owen King
Owen King

Chivalry route was one of the best routes in the series.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

Fucking Benkei once > Marshmallow

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Benkei got a whole route after that, Yuki could use one too.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

It'll be a never ever sort of deal, unfortunately that small little end will be all that you'll ever have.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

She is so cute.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

I picked marshmallow

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

she was made to be perfection for yamato.

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

There would be nothing to do with Marshmallow, she's probably one of the most easygoing girl in the game, and she doesn't have a batshit insane familly that could keep the show going for a whole route.

A route whe we could get a Yamato/Touma/Hideo/Nobuichi combi would be great though.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

jusy imagine if her red threads act like a red string of fate to yamato. Momoyo flag gets bested by fate.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

It's funny how we got so many Lisafags even before they released A-5.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

so many
They are just very vocal, nothing compared to the amount of people that like the clones

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

I wouldn't exactly say many, one person has very obvious writing style and you can tell he makes a lot of the posts.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

So it's just one really loud guy?

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

Basically.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

No, a couple of people and 1 really loud person

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

When that's done for someone that isn't a black-haired Japanese girl, they're usually dead.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

I came here to say that Lee is best meido, that is all.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Seems the most liked combo is the Kawakami sandwich, not too surprising of a result.

Shame it will never happen.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

I want to hear her jokes.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

I want to do things to her while she's pretending to be dead.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Who doesn't? Those horrible puns are hilarious

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

1 - Momoyo
2 - Mayucchi
3 - Tatsuko
4 - Margit
5 - Benkei

Can't deny the waifu her spot.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Benkei
Seiso
Lee
Stacy
Takae

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

its actually around 5 now. source - am pre a5 lisa fag

nice to see lisa get more love

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

so same amount of benkeifags

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Same amount
Not really, look at how many people put Benkei as 1 in the posts above

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

I don't think so, just look at how many put Benkei as their favourite.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

benkei route a common favourite
so? the benkei posts are identical in every maji thread. i like benkei route too but i dont post the same images of her every week. its no different than lisafags or agehafags or sakifags.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

there was probobly 2 or three before a5. now theres a handful. not bad since she only got a secondary part in marus route

clones been out for half a decade so course they get more love.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

So I didi a little list with the results,
1-5pts
2-4pts
3-3pts
4-2pts
5-1pts

Benkei 41 pts
Momoyo 33 pts
Lee 19 pts
Margit 16 pts
Seiso 15 pts
Tatsuko 13 pts
Mayu 11 pts
Wanko 8 pts
Mon 7 pts
Chris 7 pts
Tsubame 5 pts
Takae 2 pts
Umeko 2 pts
Stacy 2 pts

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

youd think maru, tsubame and rinchu would be higher when you consider the jp polls. but then they are more for the character than the actual routes.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

have minatosoft ever done a poll for their routes or just their characters?

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

so what does it say? i managed to get that Majikoi A series is done. but then i think it says that Majikoi as a whole is not over?

Michael King
Michael King

I mean given its popularity idk why people thought a-5 was the finale. He still needs this cash cow since akame ga shit is selling like shit

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

They're going to keep going on for a little longer, it's the same message as the one 2 weeks ago.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

just their character, but the character pool also can deciding the route will be done or not,

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

end of thread? till next week majis

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Excellent thread as always. See you all next week.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Why is Lisa such perfection?

Also season 2 when? With all these new girls it'd be fun.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

1 - Benkei
2 - Margit
3 - Rinchu
4 - Haou
5 - Lee

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Margit
Momoyo
Benkei
Takae
Homura

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Tsubame was a mistake

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

She was great her route was poorly executed

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

This.
100% this.

She had so much potential, being a nee-San type. Momo, great. Lisa, fantastic. Benkei, miracle. Takae, heavenly. And Tsubame, lying whore.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

I fail to understand the appeal of Tsubame. I really didn't like her, care to explain why you find her great ?

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

I think that she was a case of what it would it be like if a girl you where interested in wasn't who you thought she was in the beginning then learning her real motives and reasoning and loving her anyway

I'm not saying she's the Best route or best girl in the series but saying she deserved her place in the series

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

I thought she was a dick.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Her smug attitude can be annoying but I learned to love it

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Not 500 yet.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

This ride isn't over yet

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Post more cute warrior girls

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Momoyo yuri version when?

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

CLONES

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Never.

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

There cute and they are warriors

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

I really can't bring myself to like Seiso for some reason.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

"Because" it's a one sided crush. You're seeing someone fail over and over and over again over the course of 40+ hours.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

But you get 2 for 1.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Guess it's her eyes that bother me, i don't know.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

She's the second best clone tho

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Why is tatsuko so good?

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

I remember back when someone said majikoi wouldn't be translated. When they said miyako route would never be translated. When s would never be translated.

It will happen. All in time. But by the time they do get all translated we'll have a-10 or whatever bullshit sequel title it is.

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Prepare to learn moon

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

She's so chill

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Their route was so short.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Angels Anus was the best

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

No one beats the cock. Saying he can't use it is like saying momo can't use her arms or legs.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

God no. Koyuki route was such a disappointment.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

It really was, tsunderes are the best anal lovers because they find it so embarrassing.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

Did you miss the part where he raped like 3 of the girls? Or the fact he put years of time in with 5-6 of the girls? Also you forget that he's physically attractive, a tactical genius, hard worker, and a sneaky bastard. He knows how to flirt and manipulate.

David Bailey
David Bailey

Mon After after route when?

Srsly adult mon did things to my penis

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

Really you're gonna complain about that when you have girls firing kamehamehas/instant regeneration/slicing bullets with a sword.

Or did you forget about the part where his dad is super connected and powerful, friends with the prime minister or the fact he eventually becomes the PM?

Jesus Christ what the fuck are you on about asshat?

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Adult Mon is permanent?

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Yes? It happens after a timeskip

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Well yeah she just grow up.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Oh good.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Lisa Benkei sandwich would be too much. My dick couldn't handle it.

Two best girls, perfect for Yamato, in deep love with him.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Dress him like a girl. Traps aren't gay.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Moro please, go suck Gakuto's dick and let Miyako take pics.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

They consented to it afterwards

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

She is way too irritating for me to feel sorry for her.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Ummm did you forget momo? Or tatsuko?

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

She may have her moments in other routes, but you can say that of pretty much every other date-able girl, and unlike Koyuki, they weren't side characters in their own routes.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

She should just learn to share him. Or pull a Yamato and rape him

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

There's at least 3 pre-A5 lisafags. But come on, that perfection design, silver hair color/smug onee-san. Doesn't get better than that.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Momo dosn't really get jealous unless it's another onee -san and Tats dosn't meet him in other routes

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Which she does sometimes.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Wut

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Funny because she has done both.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

I don't remember Tatsuko seeing Yamato outside of the Agave and after route. And Momo is more of a possessive type, she consider Yamato as HER brother.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Tsuabame's route and Monshiro's after route for starters, she also gets really depressed when Yamato marries

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

But was it rape?

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

It wasn't rape anymore in the end.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

We need more scenes of Miyako turning the tables and nightcrawling on Yamato.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

clone bone!

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

3 pre a-5 lisa fags but now several post a5, pretty good for a new character shown in one route.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

His hips started moving on their own, so it wasn't rape by the end, like said.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

how is benkei a nee-san type? or do you mean with yoshi? and wheres tatsuko?

Thomas James
Thomas James

felt like there was more to her but they didnt get round to it

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

There clearly is but using that stuff outside a possible route for Lisa herself would be silly

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

i just strated playing S. i did kokoro and am currently on margrit and i have to say that it feels different from the original. orginal had some form of plot and then sex mostly in after. in S even main girls routes are short, there is barely any story and it just sex scene after sex scene. not sure how i feel about that.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Those two routes are mostly shit especially Margit's, the other two routes are better.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

You will get more story in other routes. Kokoro's story is short and Margit's route is just sex. The rest are more like the original game.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Because all the after story routes are basically fanservice H routes. Some of the new routes are not bad. The worst one is Margit's with the best H scenes and the most retarded story.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

i feel the same about margit route but apparently its a favourite in jp since she's so popular.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

Remember the developers hate Margit

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

All the main girls routes are just after+, so it's just some fanservice+sex.

Kokoro, Iyo and Premium girl routes are really short.

Margit is just sex.

The only "true" route you get are Tsubame and Mon route.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

the other hounds seem like we got all there is to know about them though, wouldnt be surprised if they didnt get their own routes

but cosmia was funny for pretending to eat the crabs, and she also has a liking for gakuto too

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

Fuck them.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Monshiro and Tsubame are the only routes with any story at all.
Iyo and Premium were just bonuses like Sensei and Mayo.

James Perez
James Perez

how do you get that? is that why they made lisa to balance things out?

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Never forget archery Captain she's cute

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

The only "true" route you get are Tsubame and Mon route.
and Koyuki.

James Perez
James Perez

sensei deserves her own route but the whole teacher/student thing would be a bit difficult to go around. theyd probobly give her a route in a time skip like with stacy and azumi.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Not really her route though, it was the Agave route of S.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Forgetting Chika on that list

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

True, but it's still a proper route.

Logan Green
Logan Green

Fucking Gakuto had to go and fuck things up, he could be one of the most popular girls of the school now.

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

She was happier with Yamato

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

Gakuto never seriously loved her, which was his ultimate failing.

If Gakuto ever seriously fell in love with someone and wholeheartedly pursued them, I think he could get a girlfriend pretty easily. The problem is he just wants to fuck. Which is normal for a boy his age, sure, but this series is called "Fall Seriously In Love With Me".

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

since he has no interest in younger girls its usually the lolis that take a liking to him like cosmia and sayaka. yukie too at the beginning

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

The thing is Gakuto gets all wierd when it comes to picking up girls and comes off creepy, the only reason he gives a good impression to younger girls is because they're not in his strike range, so he acts like a normal person.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

I was too busy fucking Benkei to care about the 2 minutes they give you in the koyuki "route".

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Her route is just long enough not to be boring and is a cheap but fun HS romance route. I really liked it.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

Marple's plan starting is the "route", Koyuki is basically an afterthought

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Chika reminds me of my HS crush so doing her route was personal but very cute also I Kek when Myiako got jealous

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

It's like the first choice doesn't even exist.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

Not picking both

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Sorry Benkei When I choose a route to do I stick with it, see you in A

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

And they still gave Benkei a route, poor Yuki deserved one too.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

We need more of these.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

No thank you.

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

2 days ago
Wew

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Who writes these?

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Yamato is anti niggers.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

RIP thread see you all next week!

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

I don't know and I don't want to know.

Updated (and probablyfinal) list:
Benkei 49 pts
Momoyo 37 pts
Lee 20 pts
Margit 25 pts
Seiso/Haou 17 pts
Tatsuko 13 pts
Mayu 11 pts
Wanko 8 pts
Mon 7 pts
Chris 7 pts
Tsubame 5 pts
Takae 4 pts
Umeko 2 pts
Stacy 2 pts
Rinchu 3 pts
Homura 1 pts

Benkei is still far ahead.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Benkei too OP

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Sexhair is always best girl.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Pretending to have experience then getting BTFO in bed that made me diamonds

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Karou would be proud

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Is Amagami worth watching ? I consider picking it up for this girl.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

If the're going to make more majikoi, what is even left. I think MC has banned the entire female cast. I suppose to could have a game with all harem routes.

Harem Kawakami
Harem Maids
Harem Clones
etc.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Benkei is almost annoyingly OP. Reason she's well liked in spite of that is because she's bro-tier in terms of personality.

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

Yes

All girls are best

Sex hair is just a lot more better

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Yes. Like Majikoi, every girl is great.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

what is even left
New girls introduced in the A routes and After Stories for the clones.

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Okay, I'll give a look.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

New girls + after for the A routes. Then new new girls + after for the new girls. If they want, it will never end.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Aki and a proper Koiyuki route

David Anderson
David Anderson

a proper Koiyuki route
Hahaha.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Koiyuki route
But user, Koiyuki already has one !

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

This bullshit

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Clone afters and an Aki route, there was demands for Shibunkyo and Bushou routes in the kawakami thing as well.

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

a proper Koiyuki route
Poor naive user

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

What is this then ?

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Agave S. That name is a typo.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

I don't think so, there is even a "Future with Koyuki"

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

You mean the Bushido plan featuring Yuki Kek

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

What does it say?

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

Seems like we are on page 10. It was a fun thread as always, see you next week.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

That part is correct.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Koyuki Route
Future with Kyouki {After}

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

It's so weird Miyako looking shy instead of Mayumayu.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

"Koyuki will never have a route"
Bottom
"Never ever"

Something like that

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

She looks more horny and showing off to me.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Mayu proudly sticking her ass out.
Momo showing off her breast
Miyako being horny
Wanko just having fun
Chris being Chris

Seems like a normal picture for me.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Mayu was already lewd, but now she is losing her shyness? She will take Yamato away with her ass.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page