http://pastebin.com/90nWJGPt
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/138714785
https://vndb.org/c34928
https://youtu.be/U4ldZipnME8?t=1236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9xa8iuYC4A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaKm-bwXLiQ
Blake Moore
Blake Moore

An imouto's happiness is her aniki's number 1 priority.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Kotori is a rare example of NBR imouto being better than BR imouto.

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

That dripping between the legs though

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Kotori is a example for being a cute

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Did I hear Daughteru bread?

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

I remember seeing people talk about it as it aired but never watched it? IS it any good?

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Date a Live?
Yes, it is actually pretty decent and has a plot unlike your usual harem.

William Turner
William Turner

hell no

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

She did nothing wrong.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Kirie a qt. Kanau too

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

But does he ever get her a bike ride?

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

Did someone really assume this picture was just about bike rides?

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

I'm pretty sure Oreki and Chitanda aren't siblings.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

What do they have in common?

Evan White
Evan White

Not really, black is a terrible imouto and even worse commander.

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

I'm guessing that they're all sisters who won, but I don't recognize the first one.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Mana pls go.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

used goods

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

It's the truth though, even the author treats her and her crew as a joke.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

She's also best DAL.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Wrong. Reine is true end

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

It does need more images.

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

You keep telling yourself that.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Why don't you post this in the main threads then? It's been a while since Kotorifags actually posted in a DAL thread now she is being treated as a jobber.

Julian White
Julian White

that dead beat argument again
You're 2 hours late, hater.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

hater
What?

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

Ruri

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Implying I don't
Implying her fans ever stopped posting in DAL threads
Nice bait.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

But they don't, they only post in clock thread now.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Whatever you say, troll.
>>141115358
>>140748610
>>140480676

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Replying to bait
Don't ruin an imouto thread please.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Season 3 when?

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

Miku bait thread and two dead threads
Are you trying to bait me?

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

NBR
Get that shit out of here.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Miku topic that didn't turn into a Miku thread
General DAL threads that reflects the ded recent state of the fanbase
Even the summary threads that pops up are ded
Nice excuse.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Tip top kek

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Will she keep her word?

John Morris
John Morris

A real DAL thread has discussion and not a few of circlejerkers circlejerking, if you are going to post dead threads you might as well post clock threads then.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Oo fuck you mate, NBR god imouto a best

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

Aki sora

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Not that guy but stop trying to force this shit.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Not that guy but DAL threads are dead becuase summary user is dead, fanbase isn't dead, they are still active but instead of comenting they lurk.The movie didn't impress the fanbase here.

Should be back to normal if a new season is made. After all, we get despair.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Kotori black is not good. White is a angel.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Honestly the first time I posted, I'm just joking around, just bored posting from work, didn't even notice autocorrect fucked things up again.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Moves the goalpost from DAL threads to DAL threads that have discussions that I like when he gets proven wrong
Proving how casual he is to not know the state of the fanbase over the past several months
You're not even trying anymore.

That's not exactly true. At the least we still get summaries and translations for the new volume. The fanbase is posting less, there isn't much activity or topics to discuss nowadays even with volume 14 contents. Yeah, even the movie thread was pretty ded and that goes to show the fading hype, which is normal.

new season
I wouldn't count on it.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

This is on of my favorite cliches.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

I get it, the interest usually starts to dissapear in series. But in DAL's case, it was kinda unfair. First the faggot translator who was complaining all the time left, then Baka Tsuki gets fucked up by Fujimi Shobou and are forced to erase DAL from their website. We get the new volumes but the translation take longer nd have to be done in private groups. It's obvious this was gonna happen.

New season
Who knows, might take a while but if a new season is made, the interest in the series might return.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

What goalpost? You have not even posted anything that actually supports your point, like the other user said the fanbase barely posts now but main threads used to be filled with discussion and ciclejerking wasn't accepted, this along the realization Kotori and her crew are terrible at giving advice and their recent losses in battles made them look like buffoons and most Kotorifags stopped posting.

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

You know what Date-A-Live lacks?

A sports girl. Even the twins don't get up to that much.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

They still post though. Even in non-DAL threads, if there's anything related to harems Kotori is always the best girl in those threads.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Making up shit that's part of his delusions
Stop posting, Kotori hater.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Sports girl you say.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

and Kurumi. Don't kid yourself, only clockfags and rarely some Reinefags post DALgirls outside DAL threads. Especially clockfags who keep making clock threads.

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

NBR, fuck off.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Why the fuck are you calling me hater? That's how DAL threads used to be, don't you remember people joking about Kotori being dead? and all the bitching about her crew being fucking useless, it's obvious you know nothing since you didn't post when threads were alive. Her white version is a genuine imouto character whereas black is a terrible commander who thinks she actually helps Shidou.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Burden of proof is on your side. If you don't accept those as general/main threads then show us your idea of a thread that counts then to support your claim? You explicitly stated Kotori fans don't post anymore, yet in most DAL threads that we gave, they are aways there and praising her still, all of which rubs counter to your claim.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Pic related.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

If you don't accept those as general/main
Because they aren't, those "DAL threads" you talk so much barely have any discussion so it's not weird to see Kotorifags posting since they avoided the alive threads where people were constantly calling her a shit commander.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

used to be
talking about events that happened during Origami's arc that happened 3 volumes ago
Literally moving the goalpost so hard.
forgetting the fact there was only one guy who went around making dead jokes and calling her useless and shitpost Black
Oh wait, that guy was you. Most, if not all Kotorifags love both White and Black and never call her a bad commander. You're always the guy who spergs at Black and scrutinize every little negative thing about her job as a commander, without ever looking at the good things she does for Shidou.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Stop stalling and back up your claim. Show us these threads you believe are "alive" threads that Kotorifags avoid like you keep saying.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

people
You mean you and only you, hater. I bet you anything you wouldn't dare to link threads that shows you sperging at that since they will show one guy ranting with the same debunked arguments over and over again.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Origami's arc that happened 3 volumes ago
More like volume 13 where they didn't even stand a chance against Westcott, Ellena and Artemisa.

Oh wait, that guy was you
Again, who the fuck are you talking about? Do you also think all the Origami shitposting, Miku hate, Tohka rape posting and edits, all was the work of only a person? Stop being delusional, nobody ever called Kotori a shit girl just a terrible commander which is true.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

All true.

Jace Young
Jace Young

I wish I could do that but the previous archive died remember?

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

dead jokes
volume 13
Way to kill your credibility.
who the fuck are you talking about?
Playing dumb. Good luck with that.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

debunked arguments
Not that guy but Kotori being a jobber has been a running gag for a while, and most of the praise went to Shido for actually solving the problems with Reine and other spirits help if I remember correctly.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

This has to be bait. No one can be that new.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

I never said people still posted the dead jokes though, also DAL threads always had their phases with people bitching about a character. People still hate Miku, after all.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

The jobbing joke mostly got off during Origami's arc. And it applied to Ratatoskr in general more than Kotori specially. The gag itself in the series has been around longer, but no one took it seriously to use it negatively like that guy does to slander Kotori. It's different.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Shido
Still waiting to see if the author gives him the spotlight in vol.15

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

That's the dumbest excuse you can give when desu and foolz are still up.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

but it's the true, you can't even search for older summaries in the current archive unless you download it.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

https://archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
Except it's not.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Except you did . Your whole basis of the ideal thread that only you would accept is when were were talking about volume 10 and 11, which is quite a long time ago. You stated here that it's been a while since they posted in a DAL thread, but it's obvious as hell that it's you who don't regularly post in DAL threads since Kotorifags do post in just about every DAL thread that pops up on Sup Forums, and that would include waifu threads, battle harem threads, and the main DAL threads, regardless of the current state of the fanbase. Face it, you're backpedaling.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Exactly but people still joke about it, that might change with the new upgrade though.

Angel King
Angel King

desu
fireden
Are you illiterate?

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

My Little Sister Can't Be This Potato!

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Again, I never claimed such thing. Read my post again before spouting bullshit, I was just talking about how the whole jobber joke started and is still alive to this day.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Try searching first before posting you idiot.

Joshua King
Joshua King

It was in vol.12 when it took off. You know, the Dainleaf laser shit that would kill Shidou if he went berserk and Kotori was the one who would kill him.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

I'm pretty sure the joke was still around volume 13, I remember people shitting on her crew for lying to her with the game and using "shills" to buy the manga.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

to her
I mean Nia.

John White
John White

search results based on subject
Why don't you? You're still stalling.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Still, I can't believe people thought great things about Shidou. Normally, they would shit on harem MCs. But with him was the opposite, it was all about how Kotori and the crew were worsening the date of Shidou and the spirit and, I have to agree, Shidou is the one solving the problems all the time becuase he goes agaisnt what Kotori says.

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

search for any DAL character name
Not even 2500 results found
it doesn't even have threads from 2010
Learn to search.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

needs threads before 2011 to support his point
Grasping at straws.

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

Forgot to include .

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Check the archive then, even the oldest thread is from 2015.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

fireden has 2012 threads archived. Try again.

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

This thread went to shit so fast, just stop.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

As somebody who actually has siblings (and nieces for that matter) could someone explain the obsession with blood relation?

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

He doesn't go against what they say, he listens to their advices most of the time because they are the professionals but this is the very reason he will never reach his full potential. I don't know why they author keeps pushing the Fraxinas as his support.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

I never claimed such thing
proves otherwise. Those quoted posts are yours.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Not that guy but there is a difference between 2D and 3D so asking for an explanation is kind of dumb. I have an older and younger sister but I don't wan't to fuck them, in fact I see my older as sister as a mother, spoiler because blog.

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

Except I never stated any of that literally, again read the post again.

James Hughes
James Hughes

Holy shit, get the fuck out here and stop posting NBR shit.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

You're confused or something. The crew is over-the-top and silly, but no one really shits on them. They're comic relief, after all. Their ideals have merits in producing fun, that's their main job.

You're painting it all wrong. Dating Spirits isn't an exact science and that's precisely why things can go wrong or right depending on circumstances. And that's the main reason why dating Spirits is treated like a battle. Shidou doesn't always ignores or defies advice given to him by Kotori, Reine, or the crew. Sometimes he heeds them, other times he follows through because they are sound, and then there are times where he follows his heart like a shounen-esque harem lead would do to save the girl.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

I want to be Haruki.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

There a few exceptions though. Like when Tohka got kidnapped and he wanted to rescue her but Kotori opposed that idea. Or when the huge satellite was about to crash onto the city and even though Kotori told him to hide, he tried to stop it. Though the latter was a bit forced becuase Fraxinus couldn't take it down,

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

The crew is over-the-top and silly, but no one really shits on them
That's the thing, they are depicted as Shidous' support but this is the main reason people claim they are useless. Shidou is dealing with dark spirits, wizards and now Ratatoskr itself can be considered an enemy. Unlike AST, who were genuine joke characters, the Fraxinas should be able to help him in serious moments and dating spirits which is their main role, but they fail to do either.

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

HEAVEN OR HELL

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

I know, I'm just saying he is better working on his own and/or with Reine's considering since the only real support the Fraxinas gives to Shidou is teleport him everywhere.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

I want a smug nee-san and qt imouto.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

They do though, even if they don't always pull through at the critical hour. Without them Shidou wouldn't be where he is. Their assistance can't be denied. Shidou himself acknowledges their help and the resources they have.

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

I miss DAL threads. Want a third season so this dead threads are lively again.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

Literally said it's been a while since "Kotorifgs" posted in a DAL thread
Gets proven wrong
Gives pitiful excuse of not being "main"
Gets pointed out he's moving the goalpost
Denies it, but concede that fanbase aren't as active anymore, effectively agreeing that main threads are dead, and by doing so inadvertently destroy his original above argument
Gets pointed out that ded fanbase doesn't mean we still don't have "main" DAL threads, ergo since "Kotorifags" never stopped posting they still post in them, among other various threads
Still denies it and try to backpedal
You're a joke.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

In short, in incest-centered stories, in order to circumvent taboo, it's often revealed that the two siblings are not related by blood, and people see this as a cop out.

Honestly I don't think most people have a problem with NBR if it's part of the premise of a story.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Well, he still gets the edge of the sword near his neck when dealing with these and asshole Westcott. I still remember when he fell from the sky and had his lungs destroyed from the impact agaisnt the ground.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Shidou himself acknowledges
Well, that's because he still needs the teleport machine but other than that the Fraxinas is not a very good support, and only Reine does her job properly. They failed to "train" him, Ratatoskr doesn't want him to use the angels and are prepared to kill him so it kind of makes sense why Shidou has a bunch of weirdos as team support.

John Lewis
John Lewis

How is pic related relevant to Fraxinus?

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Fraxinus crew is supposed to be his support team, they are there to prevent such things from happening, whatever the case is, it still happens becuase they are incompetent.
Even Shidou himself has to throw himself into something that causes a lot of pain for the sake of solving shit.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

That's not their fault. They have no control over AST. Do you even know what you're talking about?

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Not him but they still could have prevented such thing from happening given how they constantly monitoring everything also Shidou was lucky in that scene, a shot to the head would be the same as death.

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Waht about the choices? They could be more assertive with those things and choose decent options instead of going for shit to piss off the spirit. Since Kotori is also annoying as fuck, she would force Shidou to do what the crew has chosen, so in the end he's the one who has to bear with it.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Mana is probably the most reliable support Shidou has in the Fraxinus crew. Her major issue is that she constantly has to be removed from the plot for some reason or other. The Fraxinus crew though is useful, but they're more battle ready than dating ready.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

That doesn't make sense. AST is at odds with their organization and will interfere when they have a chance. They have to rely on Shidou and Spirits they capture to aid them along the way. Also, Kotori wasn't worried about Shidou precisely because she knew her powers will keep him alive, so there was no danger. If there was, she wouldn't let him go out there.

That's irrelevant to the topic at hand. The gal game options are a hit and miss and falls under comedy, anyways.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

The Fraxinus crew though is useful
They are not that good at fighting either, their only two victories were against literal nobodies and one of them was erased when Shidou changed the past, they didn't even destroy the ship in volume 5, they twins ultimate attack actually destroyed the ship along with those robot things with only 1 shot.

James Johnson
James Johnson

You are really underestimating them. They get the job done enough to provide proper support and time without being demolished. In fact, they tend to have the advantage in most fights. Hell they did well enough against super dreadnaught Ellen.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

AST is at odds with their organization and will interfere when they have a chance
Which is why they should be aware all the time, also that scene in volume 1 is the only time where Kotori is not amused, the rest of the novel she gets worried about Shidou even though she knew all of this was inevitable. If anything it was only an excuse to show the regen powers.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Aren't they going into space the next volume? I read Fraxinus had been rebuilt and now was called: Fraxinus EX.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

They were utterly destroyed in that battle with Ellen and she wasn't even trying. It's sad how after 14 volumes, they only have 1 relevant victory in the entire novel.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

I don't recall any real complaints from Shidou, so I'm pretty sure they're doing fine. Kotori is the commander and does commander things, Reine is the analyst and analyze she does, and the rest of the crew offers input in how to make Spirits into a waifu. The general operation is to get Shidou ready and puts him in the place he needs to be and the advise him. When things doesn't pan out, they all regroup to strategize, like they did with Miku and Natsume.

there to prevent such things from happening
Based on what? They had no war potential aside from Kotori and Shidou (non-combat potential) back then.

Shidou needing to struggle and put himself on the line is exactly part of the reason Spirits come to like him. If he didn't' do that then the story would be boring if everything went according to plan without any conflict.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

I don't recall any real complaints from Shidou, so I'm pretty sure they're doing fine.
Exactly, that's what people have been saying since the beginning. Shidou is fine in his current state but the author keeps pushing the idea he actually needs them when he clearly doesn't and only Reine is needed.

The dating aspect and the "training" are failure, I doubt any of them(not counting the girls) have a real couple.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Shit is going down in the next volume. Maybe there will be a rematch while Shidou tries to save Mukuro. Hopefully Tachibana tells Tsunako to draw another illustration like pic related.
It's been a while since we last got a colored picture of Shidou wielding angels.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

It's funny becuase Shidou asked Shidou for advise in the newest volume.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

I doubt they can win against Ellen and Artemisa. Only a spirit would be a match for them.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

doubting legendary Munechika who has a hundred waifus

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Do the brothers of wixxos end together?, I remember the girl inside the card took possession of the sister body

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

waifu
See what I mean?

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Ellen and Artemesia stand no chance agaisnt Mukuro. She literally takes on both of them at the same time.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

shit I mean siblings

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Kotori is my waifu.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

Basically NBR is used to remove the taboo from Incest stories by making it ok for them to be together. It's stupid to treat NBR at the same level as blood-related and the NBR twist it often at the end. Stories that treat NBR as the same as blood related are stupid and for normalfags.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Implying
Ratatoskr developed many dating sims games that are popular, so they clearly know their shit.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Exactly, the Fraxinas strongest weapon needs the power of an limited released spirit to be used, if they can't use that then have no chance against Artemisa or Ellen who tanked one of dark Tohka's normal attacks.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

so they clearly know their shit
Yeah because Shidou's friend is popular, right? They are just games for people who can't get a real girlfriend, just like them.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

You sound like a normalfag. What do you think a LN like Date A Live is meant for?

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Shidou is normalfag in the DALverse which is kinda the point he is able to save the girls. If you think I'm mixing 2D with 3D then you got the wrong idea, the novel itself shows how useless the dating sims choices are, especially against mentally unstable spirit.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Genkiest imouto.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

No, they're fine. Why do you have such a personal campaign against them? Did they killed your family or what? The author doesn't push anything, he just writes the story naturally and them quite reliable in Shidou's eyes is natural. The organization was created for Shidou in the first place. He needs them as much as they need him. Shidou wouldn't have gone far without Kotori's literal life support, Reine's advice, and the resources Ratatoskr provides.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

Stop seducing me Erika

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

I don't hate them, I never claimed such thing. I'm just saying, considering the facts given by the novels, that they are not a good support.

Shidou wouldn't have gone far without Kotori's literal life support
Wait what? If you mean the advice then that's a lie and you know it, if you mean the regen powers then that was Phantom's doing.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

We are talking about the Fraxinas here, not Ratatoskr.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Haven't read the novels but watched season 1. How's Shido's growth as the MC?

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

The anime is a bad way to appreciate the development since it skipped a lot of material.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

I asked becuase of that. In recent harem threads people seem to think highly of this MC which suprised me becuase when I watched the anime, it didn't eave a big impression on me.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

I think it's better if you read the novel and play the first game so you can notice who is the one who actually gets the job done, also early short stories give characterization to some spirits. Newer ss and novels have more fanservice and Tohka gets less relevant.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Dude, you're going against the author's writing by rationalizing your personal opinion of them. You definitively have something against them.

What? Phantom is responsible for turning a number of girls into Spirits and Kotori is one of them. But doesn't mean Phantom is the one who gives Shido his regen, it's Kotori.

Fraxinas are employees of Ratatoskr. There's no difference.

Honestly, he's mid tier at best. He remains relatively the same or as what you can expect. It's only recently that his development took an interesting turn as there's another side of him that is starting to surface, and how that will pan out remains to be seen.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

Didn't the new volume get rid of all that? The fan service I mean.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Well, his growth is more focused on how he actually tries to understand the problem before doing something reckless and how he actually is limited when using his powers.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

But doesn't mean Phantom is the one who gives Shido his regen, it's Kotori
The fuck? You can't be that dense, It is part of Phantom's plan to gather the powers inside Shidou, but for that to happen she needs a girl who wants the power and younger Kotori wanted to save Shidou who was dying, also it was Phantom the one who explained Kotori how to "save" Shidou. All was Phantom's doing.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Fraxinas are employees of Ratatoskr. There's no difference
There is, like you said they are Ratatoskr's employees so the were the ones who gave Shidou his current team support but they can give him anyone and Shidou would still save the girls as long as Reine is here because the rest are not that relevant for the sealing.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Most of the praise came before volume 12 was even released though.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

He took care of the pain with Gabriel if I remember correctly but still, I think the author is just using the secondary effects in his body as an excuse to make him more vulnerable, becuase if he could use the Angels without fucking dying of pain, he would be a damn op character.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

He took care of the pain with Gabriel
I doubt he can do that for a long period of time, as far as I remember Shidou only unlocked more "skills" in volume 13 but at the same basic level of his older skills.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

When will he cash in those points?

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

I would actually keep up with this series if the sister was in the running, she seems really cute.

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

Don't we all?

In other news, Imoutits a best, happy I watched the last three episodes back to back.

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

Phantom's plan and what she has done turning girls into Spirits is an entirely different matter from Kotori being the source to Shido's regen.

The point is they, Kotori, Reine, and Ratatoskr's resources are essential. Remove them and Shido wouldn't have gotten far. Even with Reine alone, Shido wouldn't go far as he has.

I never said there wasn't any praises when he does badass things, which mostly started at the time of volume 7. Harem MC having badass moments are beyond common though. Just in terms of development, he's not that good.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Kotori is the best.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

That's a small-ass room.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

I want a Yayoi.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

Kotori being the source to Shido's regen
Except she is not the source of Shidou's energy, it was stated in volume 7 Shidou could use his own version of the powers and you can clearly see this in action when both Shidou and Tohka summon a different Sandalphon that Natsumi herself said she wasn't able to copy.

The point is they, Kotori, Reine, and Ratatoskr's resources are essential
Only Reine is and the first posts were talking about the Fraxinas as Shidou's team support, not the Ratatoskr who can give him a new team if the previous ones is destroyed. It's not that hard to understand.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

I never said there wasn't any praises when he does badass things
I think you are misunderstanding things, the praise is mainly due to how he handles the problems without using OP shit or being a gary stu and learning how not everyone can be solved, like in Kurumi's case, or have a happy ending without paying the price for past actions, like in Origami's case.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

also the time Shidou went to the past and used Natsumi powers, remember Da'at is the place where all the sephiras can be in perfect state.

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

The chapter 3 of volume 14 was already posted on Sup Forums?

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Like two weeks ago.

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Are you sure you're not misreading things? Shido could start using powers of the Spirits that he sealed because he's a candidate to become a Spirit King. He can't just make up powers that he hasn't sealed. His regen is there because he sealed Kotori's powers, so Kotori is the reason why.

You obviously have something against Kotori and Fraxinas's crew. There's just no reasoning with you who will stuck to your biased belief. Moreover, Ratatoskr could assign a similar crew to the one Fraxinas has now. Why not? They are the ones who picked the current crew for a reason, so you'll complain all the same.

I don't dislike him or anything, but Shido praises as though he's a great harem MC? That wasn't a common thing. Badass scenes are a given and there was talk of being OP that started at the time of 7 discussions, which is an off and on thing, but besides that most people don't think he's anything special as a harem MC.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

You should read the novel again and maybe read about the Kabbalah to understand how things really work. Shidou only needs to seal other spirits at least once to develop the powers inside which is why Westcott said he had a crystal inside him and why Phantom is trying to gather the powers.

Again, I don't hate the Fraxinas or anything but it's painfully obvious how useless they are, in fact I'm surpirse you are defending them. This is the first time that I see someone claiming Shidou needs them when only Reine matters.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

I don't get it, didn't you say you were surprise of how many people praised him in harem threads and now you are saying most people don't think he anything special? Tohka has a lot of badass scenes but most of those felt forced as fuck because of the author's favoritism, people often say the plot only started in volume 5 (volume 6 was a pandering volume) so realizing he is the one who gets shit done in volume 7 is not that weird.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

Thanks user.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Nah, I'm fine. You're not offering a rebuttal and I think we all know why. The more Spirit he seals, the stronger he gets. It's like unlocking a skill tree. The point remains Kotori is the one that provides him the power of regen.

You can drop the coy act, dude. This is the first time I've seen you make these arguments that you level against Kotori and Fraxinus.

You got the wrong person, user. That was .

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

sexualize the imoutos

Lucas King
Lucas King

The point remains Kotori is the one that provides him the power of regen
But that's not true at all and it has been proven in the novels, Shidou doesn't need the girls to be around if he wants to use the powers anymore. If Shidou and Tohka summoning two different sandalphons didn't convince you then maybe the fact he went to the past but was still able to use Natsumi powers should and if this is not enough proof then I don't know if we are reading the same series.

It's like you think every single character in the series must have some kind of purpose in the story or something. Like other user said, Tachibana is just using these limitations because he doesn't want Shidou to become an OP character who can solve everything with ease.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

they're all shit

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Is Kirino good for anything at all besides sex?

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

It doesn't count because we're siblings

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

She's good at a lot of things.
What are some notable things an imouto should be good for other than sex?

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

anymore
It's like you're admitting that before Shido started to change he did need Kotori's power sealed inside him to stay alive through his dates. Either way, you're wrong. He does still need them. If Tohka or Kotori left the universe or dies then he shouldn't have access to their powers anymore. That means he can't summon Sandalphon or use Kotori's heal ability.

Did you forget Phantom was surprised to see Origami for a reason? Time travel mess follows a different rule. Origami was from the future and so was Shido. They have powers that are acquired from a future where their powers were obtained and functional.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Every night right before I close my eyes to sleep I open this image on my phone so I can wake up to Mikan's ass every single day.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

I said that because we didn't know that at first but now it's different considering the facts given by the novels so no my point still stands.

If Tohka or Kotori left the universe or dies then he shouldn't have access to their powers anymore. That means he can't summon Sandalphon or use Kotori's heal ability
but that's not how it works, by that logic then Shidou dying would also affect to the girls powers since the energy is constantly flowing between them.

Did you forget Phantom was surprised to see Origami for a reason?
What does that have to do with Origami using her powers? She has a crystal inside her so it's obvious she is her own power source, but if we follow your logic then Shidou's case it's different because apparently his source are the girls but they are not even present in the current timeline(the past).

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

I usually dislike Kirino, but goddamn she makes me harder than diamonds when sexualized.

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

It'll be the middle-schooler.

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

It's not different. What was established then is still valid in the story. Nothing so far has changed that his healing comes from Kotori's angel.

Shido is not a true Spirit, at least not yet. He's kind of like Gil from F/SN, an owner and not a user. He can use powers that's sealed inside of him, albiet with greatly less potential than their real owner, and if he were to die then the seal would be undone and all the powers and instinct of a Spirit would flow back to all the girls.

I'm saying they come from the future, a different timeline so Grandfather paradox or whatever paradox you're thinking of doesn't apply. Since she obtained the crystal and it is in her then of course she still has power if she went in the past to a different timeline. But it's the same for Shidou who isn't a Spirit nor does he has a crystal. His source of powers are the angels that are sealed inside of him.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

comparing how two different series from different universe works
You can't be serious. I thought you just wanted excuse The Fraxinas uselessness but this is some "Origami fights for justice" tier shit.

I've been trying to explain my point with what's given in the novels but somehow you still think Kotori is the power resource, you can't be that dense.

If you want another example see Nia, who was dying when Westcott removed the crystal but Shidou saved her by giving her power to the small fragment inside her.

Seriously, the author has been given hints that Shidou powers are developing and becoming their own thing but somehow you fail to see this just because it doesn't consider Kotori as a power resource.

But it's the same for Shidou who isn't a Spirit nor does he has a crystal. His source of powers are the angels that are sealed inside of him
Exactly, and he doesn't need the girls to be around him to use said power. How can you not see such obvious thing? Also Shidou does have something inside him since it was stated he needs to seal all the spirits to stabilize his powers. There is also Westcott's words in vol 7.

William James
William James

Don't straw man me. That's a legit analogy and there's nothing in my post saying I'm applying F/SN's universe that uses a completely different mechanism to DAL's.

You should check your reading comprehension. One of the original point was about Shido's regeneration ability and you even addressed that so you should know exactly what we are talking about. Kotori's angel is the source to Shido's regeneration. Period. Tohka is the source for Sandalphon. Yoshino is the source for Shidou using Zadkiel. And so forth.

Shido is special, obviously being a possible Spirit King. But he isn't there yet and we still don't know what that really entails. The point remains Shido still needs the girls to use their powers, but for a certain obvious reason you keep making it complicated and try to discredit the girls, especially Kotori (like what you always do), from having value.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

You literlly just compared two character by how similar their powers were.

One of the original point was about Shido's regeneration ability
Yes, and I never said Kotori was a power resource. Shidou is using the angels but, again and read this well, but those powers are his OWN version of the girls powers, who are only hosts for the crystals. Again, I think this is the fourth or fifth time I said this, Shidou and Tohka they both summoned different Sandalphons which Natsumi herself said were original and somehow you still claim they are his power source when he is pretty much creating his own version of the powers. How many times must I repeat this for you to understand?

I don't know why are you even talking about a spirit king when Da'at is not even close to that, you seriously need to read the Kabbalah to know how things actually work also I'm not "discreting the girls" I'm just saying his powers are becoming their own thing because that's what Da'at is about, and you are the one shoving Kotori into this argument for some reason.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

similar
That's point of being analogy, idiot. Doesn't mean I'm saying DAL's verse works like F/SN in the way you insinuated.

You're speculating. I could just as easily speculate that Shido merely copies the powers that he's borrowing from the Spirits that he sealed inside of him. Shido making use of the power that is sealed inside of him is an established point made in the story. Until that is completely overturn, we go by that and now your speculation that he has his own crystal that can use angels without a source (being the girls).

Please, I'm not a fool. You're the person who keeps badmouthing Kotori, and you got upset when I said that she was essential and that she was Shido's life support, meaning is the source to his regeneration.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Removed Kana
Come the fuck on

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Mantis can't ride bikes

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Sure they can

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

NBRs can't ride bikes.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Then it's not relevant to how Shidou powers work then, you are comparing two characters from different universes by the similarities of their powers while claiming the rules may not apply to the other universe so it doesn't make sense at all.

I could just as easily speculate that Shido merely copies the powers that he's borrowing from the Spirits that he sealed inside of him
Now THIS, is speculation and a bad one at that. Natsumi is the girl who can copy things not Shidou so your example it's dumb as fuck, you probably didn't even think about when you typed that.

What the fuck is your problem? I'm not badmouthing Kotori at all, you are the one who keeps using her name when you can use any of the other girls, also I'm still waiting for facts given by the novels that actualy support any of your points. It seems like you are the one upset that Kotori is not Shidou's power resource for some reason. You can use Tohka but then I would say she is not a source because she and Shidou literally summoned two original Sandalphons at the same time. How can you explain that?

There is also an old theory saying Shidou could only use the powers of the closest girls to him but this was debunked in Origami's arc when he use Natsumi power, who he barely met and is treated like shit by her. So no, it's not possible for Natsumi to be the resource of his power.

What you are thinking is that Shidou needs to seal the spirit at least once then he can develop the power on his own.

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

NBR started the Tandem Riding Tradition for imoutos, though

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Yes, it is tragic that she was revealed to be NBR in one scene just before the ending but she is still NBR.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Still started the tradition, so she has a right to be on that list

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

don't mind me, just posting best imouto

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Only since that list was fucked up anyway

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

Are you acting dumb for the sake it or what? I simply was putting things into perspective by using Gil to give an owner and not user illustration. There's nothing beyond that, so you're seeing things that aren't there.

Bad or not, it's just as valid as your speculation. That's the point.

Get real, dude. This entire argument stemmed from your ranting blasting Kotori and Fraxinus. The only reason you're persistent and stick to your speculation is because you want to keep denying the former of being useful.

Before Natsume came along, Shido being able to summon angels and use their powers was speculated and supported as being a combination of borrowed power and emotions having an influence of the powers that was sealed inside of him, much like a Spirit's power being tied to their emotions. And similar to Natsume, Shido couldn't use then to their full power, since he's just human who wouldn't be able to handle the strain, whereas Natsume copies are degraded versions. To get to the point, there is no rule that states two angels can't exists at the same time. If we want to speculate further, since Shido have housed so many Spirits and got used to their powers, he can not only use them, but reproduce them. So unlike Natsume's shapeshifting, Shidou's nature is to seal and reproduce Spirits that he seals.

That old theory predates Natsume and has long since been invalid. You're getting your timeline mixed up.

No, not really. Even if he can reproduce them, he still needs them tied to his existence. And he can't pull powers randomly out of nowhere, he needs a source first, and if that source is gone then he most likely can't reproduce the power that becomes voided.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Sleep tight
Kousakas
Kasuganos
Yuukis
Saeki and Kohinatas
Todos
Shibas
Nagases
Remember, chapter 5 fucking never

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

And he can't pull powers randomly out of nowhere, he needs a source first, and if that source is gone then he most likely can't reproduce the power that becomes voided
and this was proven false in Origami's arc where there were no spirits to take powers from, and he didn't pull the power out of nowhere because he always had the energy inside him which doesn't disappear just because the other girls use their powers, so it's dumb to assume they are the resource of his powers.

Also I'm not attacking Kotori or anything, in every of my posts I keep naming the other girls and not just her so stop being paranoic.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

He sealed their powers, so course they are inside of him. Going into the past doesn't retroactive history as though he never sealed them in the first place. You're thinking of time travel paradox which doesn't apply, supported by the fact even Phantom was surprised to see Metatron since she still had that crystal for Metatron.

You're not even denying that you did so earlier, but suit yourself.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

I never said anything about losing his powers or something or even implied anything about paradoxes, it's stated in the novels a link is created between Shidou and the girls which causes a constant flow between them, so there is no "power resource"

When Shidou went to the past the only think connected to him from his present was Kurumi who can control time.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

tfw you will never wake up with your morning erection wedged firmly between Kirino's thighs

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

You can't be serious. You remember enough about the flow between them, but still thinks the Spirit isn't the source? It''s their freaking power that got sealed. The girls have limited form, and those forms takes back a small part of their powers that are sealed inside Shido.

A past of a different timeline. Spirits are dimensional beings. Their powers can cross dimensions, so it isn't only Kurumi who still can connect with him.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

NBRshit, while she's acceptable despite NBRshit but she shouldn't on that image. That picture is already fucked though.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

kirino best girl

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Kana is considered NBR now? I thought we all just ignored that one scene as it was such a bullshit arsepull.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Yeah, I know why I hate DAL fags. Cancerous pieces of shit. Go make a general but don't shit up other threads.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Thread needs more imoutos.

Finished Akeniro the other day, was pleasantly surprised that imouto won.

Christian Young
Christian Young

Minato is a miracle of the universe.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

Reminder normalfags must die.

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

I was disappointed. That show somehow managed to make an imouto victory boring.

There was barely even anything leading up to it. The tsundere had all the important scenes then the too perfect imouto just swooped in outta nowhere at the last minute.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Wheres the Nakanos?

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

I sort of agree, I think I was just happy that she won since she was the best girl.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Here. Can't move because I don't want to wake up my imouto.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

[CUSTOM VAGINA]

Joshua King
Joshua King

Do we have a list of harems/romans with imoutos winning somewhere? Akaneiro was great, yeah. Da Capo was awesome too.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

She likes to dream.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

AOTS.
Not including this shot
Come on now.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

mana is superior

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

From what I'm reading, she is his step-sister. So NBR, fuck off.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

hating NBR
Go away.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Fuck off

Brody Young
Brody Young

You fuck off. Loli imouto stays.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

No one but normalfags will ever come to accept NBR. You have to understand that it is shit and the fact they try and push it as the same as blood related is stupid and someone normalfags do.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Bullshit. NBR imoutos is used all the time in harem and otaku pandering series and otaku loves them as much as they love BR imoutos. You're just a gigantic faggot who can't love both.

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

If they love a NBR at the same level as a blood related one then they probably have shit taste, honestly.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

shit taste
That's you.

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

Listen user, there are a lot of NBR girls out there that would probably kill to be blood related. It just isn't the same and they will always just be childhood friends. They will always be their step-sisters. You've been explained why the blood relation is important but you seem to keep ignoring it because you want to be right.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

You keep thinking that, pal. There are many NBR imoutos out there that are popular as they are, sometimes more than BR imoutos. Elsie, Illya, Kotori, and Suguha to name a few, so fuck you.

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

Elsie warped reality to become Blood related, she is a true hero even if she didn't win.

John Parker
John Parker

Illya

She's a NBR Oneesan.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

She does call Shirou onii-chan though.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Ever since that Tokyo ordinance was passed, any author who goes with a BR relationship is at risk of immediate cancellation. Usually by a self-censoring publisher, as none of them are willing to risk direct government censure.

The golden age of blood-related is over.

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

She's still older than him unless you want to consider any small non-blood related girl to be someone's Imouto.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

now
No satan, Kana is NBRshit, just dealt with it. But she's the only one acceptable NBRshit.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

The golden age of blood-related is over.

I still refuse NBR to take root here like it has in Oneesan threads even if there are very few new ones.

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

I though that only applied to things that were marketed to people under 18.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Or one person tries to stir NBRshit for being acceptable on incest thread.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Of course, but we wont get BR anime again. Oreimo is the last BR anime we ever get.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Are you sure? Is this confirmed?

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

Then when will get again?
It's been 3 years since Oreimo, and we still don't get BR anime.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Get over it.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

I can for anime since I already move to eroge for my daily incest dose.
But not for imouto thread, fuck those NBRshitfag.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Then what is there to discuss here? Only the usual 5-6 series?
These threads have always repetitive circle jerks, if we put the veto on every NBR imouto then all you've got left is Kirino and Sora posting, sometimes Mikan, Miyuki and the sister from Koi Kaze, and rarely any other.
I also noticed H-manga are getting posted here less and less often, so there's no point in making this thread so often if we want to keep having the same conversations over and over, unless we want to turn it into a pseudo-general.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Imouto is shit I hate imoutos

Thomas White
Thomas White

I liked it better when it was once a week than like every 2 -3 days.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Spirits are dimensional beings. Their powers can cross dimensions, so it isn't only Kurumi who still can connect with him
What? If that was the case then anyone could time travel.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

OP here. I've haven't actually been in one of these in a week. Sorry if I made one too soon.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

It was more interesting with the blogging really. I enjoyed hearing about cute imoutos doing cute things.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Not everyone can get together at the same time, so it happens.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

there's no point in making this thread so often
But that's what we do, user. It was made once a week, or even once every 2 week.
Then NBRfags come and ruin everything fun.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

The problem is it invites normalfags. But we got such classics as OHB, I wonder if they're doing ok

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

normalfags
blogging about wanting to fuck her sister
user

David Cox
David Cox

Oh, you have a point.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Why is she so smug?
Because she knows she wins her oniichan bowl?

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Chuuni Imouto that ends up bearing her Oniichan's child.

John Lewis
John Lewis

bearing her Oniichan's child.
She lives in every imouto's dream.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

I like it when imoutos all of a sudden yell out Onii-chan in ecstasy.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

continuation never

It hurts.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

chapter 5 fucking never

FUCK YOU!

FUCK OFF!

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

I haven't been on Sup Forums regularly like I used to. Is there more of this? I would like to read more of that, preferably with the whole thread intact.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

http://pastebin.com/90nWJGPt

The classic

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

I remember those threads.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Is there more of this? I would like to read more of that, preferably with the whole thread intact.

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/138714785

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

that picture

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Care to give a name? I'm on the phone so I can't reverse image search good enough

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

Oh shit, thanks user. I wasn't aware of that site ever since the old archive died.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

There's an old, old pastebin containing imoutogatari somewhere. It dates back from the dawn of Hug Imouto threads (pre-dating OHB).

It contains cute and HNNNG imouto stories, all pure in nature. Unfortunately I can't find a link anywhere, it seems to have disappeared.

If anyone else here remembers, I recall one story about mechanic imouto, who used to work in her onii-chan's auto repair shop. She'd dress-up in mechanic's overalls and run the front desk, and sometimes she would mess with the customers pretending she was the one fixing the cars.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

That would be nice. So many lost memories. I should have archived everything when I had the chance. I'm not a smart one.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Any logical reason you didn't learn Japanese yet?

You'd be able to enjoy various new imoutos.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Any logical reason you didn't learn Japanese yet?
College draining my life

John Rogers
John Rogers

You too huh.

I want to be done with it, now.

I know I'm spoiled, but still.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Wouldn't Monobeno still be out of my reach?

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Why?

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

Can onee-samas love imoutos too?

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Kiseki is kiseki

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Yuri is shit in all its forms.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

No it's not

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Best imouto

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Has there ever been a more unlucky imouto?
Dies in multiple timelines
Silver haired slut, instead of taking care of her own onii-chan, keeps stealing BOTH of hers

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Show would've actually been pretty decent if it ended with him saving his sister.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Pizza Sauce eventually had a happy ending though, and only onii-chan remembers the suffering.

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

I would have been fine if this had been the final scene or something, rather than having what's her name keep stealing Ayumi's onii-chan away. Would have been cool

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Got this for you, chill out.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Happy ending
One onii-chan doesn't really care
The other is amnesiac, and probably ends up with Nao

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

imouto just swooped in outta nowhere at the last minute

Like hell she did. He was swooning over her from the start. Yuuhi complained several times that he was only looking at Minato. His friend mentions the tradition of marrying one's sister. He gets jealous of other boys seeing her and asks her to cover up. He asks her on a date in front of Yuuhi. And one full episode is dedicated to him working out his feelings for Minato

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

I completely forgot that Seishun Pop had a tandem riding scene, even if she is a filthy onee-san. The ending for that manga was pretty fun, even if the manga itself was garbage

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Where is the last one from desu ka?

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Merely being related by blood means jack when you haven't been with your sibling in years.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

worth it?
https://vndb.org/c34928

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Yeah. That's also what often leads to real life incest by the way.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Don't bother. The manga is trash, and the only good moments are when the incest end is confirmed, and when the lunatic yandere megane get's put into a psych ward for trying to kill onee-chan, and accidentally shanking MC instead

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Is he going to be okay?

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

non brazilian imouto?

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Piss off NBR-lover. You ruin every thread lately.

Landon Young
Landon Young

He gets better, and becomes a rock star while his onee-chan is faithfully waiting for him, playing piano for old people

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Let's talk about W Wish then. We never talk about that one here.

What did you think of the ending? How did you feel about the way the true imouto won?

John Russell
John Russell

Imouto
Seishun POP!
Dude, she's an onee-chan. She has no business here. This is an imouto thread, not an incest thread

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

You are actually right.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

those NBR on that image
Ewwww

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

megane being lunatic
Where else did I see this?

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Manami is just violent and manipulative, she's not a lunatic. The megane in Seishun is literally fucking crazy, talking to her dead dad as if he's actually there and shit, and she ends up in a psych ward

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Don't spoiled Kana-fag.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

tfw today it's my imouto's birthday

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Don't spoil Kanafag
Why not? Everyone deserves a little love

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Wish your imouto a happy birfday and give her a big hug! My imouto's birthday is actually displaced one day before mine, so we used to always celebrate together.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

That picture is BR only. Though she's acceptable despite NBR, but she isn't worthy to add to that picture.
Also he's getting more spoiled after we say that Kana is the only non-shit NBRshit.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

To bring up the argument from anons last night, Kana started the Tandem Ride tradition, and as far as imoutos go she's pretty fucking solid, so doesn't she have a right to be there?

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Meanie

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

No, if she's added there, NBRshitfag would add more their shitty NBR pairing to that picture.
Just make it classic, BR only.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Better remove imoutits as well then. She's NBR in the anime.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

This whole BR vs NBR argument is ridiculous

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

Might as well delete oreimo too because she's NBR in PSP, senpai.
Imoutits is added because the original content is BR.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

No it isn't. It's a virtue that has always been upheld in imouto threads. Lest these threads end up like onee-san threads where they accept childhood friends and even teachers.
Gotta keep it pure and blood related. NBR imitator rubbish can fuck off.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

But I like imoutos for the sweetness, not for their blood

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

NBR
Might as well just make them childhood friend, hack author.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

If we take away ALL NBR, we are left with a pitifully tiny amount of BR imoutos who win their onii-chan

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Then you like imouto types.

I'm sure this has been explained to you many times but part of the reason many people like imoutos is the forbidden aspect. To remove the taboo removes what is special about it.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

It's a shame for sure but you can't win them all.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

If we take away ALL NBR, many BR imoutos would win their oniichan.
Don't take their dream, their dream is just being their oniichan forever and have cute babies.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Probably. A childhood friend still isn't good enough to me though, she must be at least a step-sister

Jason White
Jason White

What does Sup Forums think of Reverse-NBR?

Step-sibling relationship, but it is hinted that the parents actually were together before, but split their two children apart when they separated .

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Keep going like this, and you will soon dislike NBR too.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

It's a decent enough compromise. Probably better than the inverse situation.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

A good way to troll normalfags. I would read it but unless it's really hinted that they're really BR.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

Another possible Reverse-NBR.

Hazuki's relationship is kouhai-imouto, more of a role-playing where she calls him onii-chan. However, there seem to be some hints she might actually be Kouhei's half-sister (note: I never read the manga).

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Half-sibling is half-shit, therefore still shit.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

I never liked childhood friends to begin with though
I like it. It will be hilarious if they pull this in Eromanga sensei but they won't

John Flores
John Flores

A half sibling is a sibling by all standards

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

So did I.
Just keep going like this, you will soon know why we hate NBR.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

I'm one of the guys arguing against NBR in this thread but even I find half sibling acceptable. It's still blood relation. Unless they've been separated their entire lives it's almost on the same level.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

I never liked childhood friends
HERESY!
HEREEEEESYYYY!

Catch the heretic!

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

There is already a blood related Imouto in that, fuck off Oniichan-thief.

John Brown
John Brown

Just my rant after reading Hoshimeme

Noah King
Noah King

Poor girl. She fought the good fight but she was cursed with a shit Oni-chan.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

I never thought of it like that, It really is an amusing way to upset normalfags. I kinda hope Sagiri will get this treatment but I doubt it.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

I hope Fushimi-sensei will deliver too.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Think he'll have the balls to go 2/2?

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

tfw imouto is scared of you

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

He already delivered in oreimo, so yes I hope he would.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

tfw no imouto and your onee-san is already a scary milf 32 yo

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Fuck off.
/r9k/

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Keeping that possibility really changes the feel of the scene keeping that in mind, when Hazuki gives onii-chan her first vampiric kissu.

https://youtu.be/U4ldZipnME8?t=1236

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Doesn't the manga have some weird shit where vampires rule the earth at the end?

Blake Green
Blake Green

Imouto-types are fantastic. The HNNNG when Kurumi cries "Onii-nyan!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9xa8iuYC4A

Ah, that singular moment when I got my imouto to wear kitty ears for me IRL.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

onii-chan lost his virginity to his imouto
I'm still happy.

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

Wasn't she raped and he had to kill her?

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Maybe.
She became a Swallow for the Stasi to save her brother after they captured her, so she used her body to get information. Although she explicitly says the only thing that kept her going was hoping that she'd see her brother again. Although she was so broken by that point, she thought the only way to save him was by killing him
She was still her onii-chans first, though.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Too bad she's NBR.

William Bailey
William Bailey

I think she's still related to him, even though they're not siblings.
Still, best imouto of the year so far.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Lise did nothing wrong, threadly reminder.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Still a stepsister.
Still, best imouto of the year so far.
How can you give that title easily to NBR?

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Muh Kirie nigga!

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

I don't get some people are so quick to embrace NBR, I understood quite well when I opened up to my inner Incestfag how abhorrent NBR can be.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

You'll only make her look bad
one of these is not like the others

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

Imoutos always get in the way.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Because she's kawaii.

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

I think my cat is kawaii but that doesn't make her my Imouto.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

She's best girl of the year, but she's not imouto of the year.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Just reading through the imouto-anon thread posted a while ago, but did this hit anyone else pretty hard?

I still dream about some of the old happy days of when I was young, and I wake up in tears sometimes because I miss those times so much and I know I'll never be not miserable and stressed anymore. I miss my best friend.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Breaks my heart I was never closer to my Imouto.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

They made the wrong brother & sister duo into the MCs in that story

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Too bad Kouhei has no romantic feelings for Sena whatsoever

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

Those two were pretty fun

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

I don't know man, he wanted to jerk off to that doll that looked like her.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

In the end, while they had an excellent sibling relationship, Kouhei never saw Sena as anything but his beloved little sister, as opposed to Kyou who came to see Kirino as the woman he loved

John Brooks
John Brooks

Neither did Kyousuke for Kirino at first
I was half-joking but obviously they would've gone down that route if they were the MCs

Asher Long
Asher Long

I think my cat is kawaii but that doesn't make her my Imouto.

Nonsense. Apologise before you hurt neko imouto's feelings.

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

He actually wanted to buy the fuck doll that resembled her. If he only lusts for her but has no romantic feelings at all then Sena might be in danger. And that would be hot

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

But Moya-nee, Mutsuki, Chifuyu-nee and some other BR nee-sans are miracles of the universe too.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

I'm not saying that they aren't fantastic, i'm just saying this isn't an incest thread, or an onee-chan thread, so onee-chan's don't have a place here

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

He seemed pretty upset over the fact that she didn't get all hot-and-bothered after seeing him after coming back from playing sports anymore too

I'd be down for a spin-off thing where he tries to win her back from the shota-looking guy in the game club. Until then, the two are just "doting siblings" tier.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

I like to post some great BR nee-sans in these threads because it is the only safe haven. Actual nee-san threads are almost always sad to see for an actual onee-chan lover.

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Just a fair warning. People are generally as autistic about this as they are about the whole NBR/BR argument

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

Not really. I've seen it happen when they are NBR nee-sans or generic older girls. But when actual nee-sans are posted they are mostly ignored.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

Prisma Illya's Shirou and Illya, not F/SN's.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Why not that other girl who basically wished herself to be Shirou's blood related Imouto?

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Miyu? She's already one to a Shirou from her universe.

John Barnes
John Barnes

Crouching Imouto, Hidden Nee-san

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

Actual nee-san threads are almost always sad to see for an actual onee-chan lover.
Why? I've only been in one that didn't die after like 10 posts and I don't remember much about it.
Also sauce?

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Oneesans don't really have any shining winners like Kirino, Sora and Imoutotits. So they're often filled to the brim with NBR.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

If BR is so important, then you guys will go for Maze Bakunetsu Jikuu. What could possibly be even closer than blood-relation?

Answer: Brother and Sister actually share the same single body, switching back-and-forth. They were once separate individuals, but merged themselves together so that they could be together forever.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

I remember one-nii-sama. It was a fun ride and the ED was catchy. Kagihime is also another imouto victory anime.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

Imouto always a shit

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Nee-chans are superior.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

But she's the second best girl after Ako

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

The mental gymnastics in those threads are ridiculous as they post childhood friends, random neighbours, upperclassmen and teachers and try to pretend they somehow count as nee-sans.

I'm glad these threads have higher standards. Though joint imouto/nee-san threads are usually good because the imoutobros keep them in line.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

Oh, it got posted again.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

I want Chifuyu-nee to insult me while she feeds me.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

How soft are imoutos?

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

A cat

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

it is wrong to have hardon when cat sitting right on your sensitive spot?

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

it is wrong to have hardon when cat sitting right on your sensitive spot?

Yes, because she hiss at penis.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Oh, it got posted again.

Be proud, imouto-anon. Your story was exceptionally cute and heartwarming.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Miya never won her nii-nii's heart
Fucking kill me.

John Jones
John Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaKm-bwXLiQ

"Nii-nii, nii-shi-shi-shii!"

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

That was fucking cute

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

I want to dick Kirino

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

I just noticed, Miya's character design is even rounder than Kirino, isn't she?

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

Well this is odd. I was under the impression that oreimo was an NBR story.

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

It would not be so loved and hated if they pulled NBR.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Only the PSP game, but I choose to ignore that

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Really? Nothing in the Ln points to this? or the anime?

I swear coming across a line somewhere that explicitly said Kyousuke was adopted. Never played the game so it was probably the anime. I'm going to find it.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

The line should've been written "There is no closer relationship than a blood relation.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

I guess I'm just a little paranoid that someone I know is gonna find out, even though that's not very realistic.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Never. It's not even hinted at in any way.

The only thing that comes close is a couple characters comment that they don't look like siblings.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

That's Master______

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Kirino's hair should have looked like that. The characters describe it as light brown so I don't know why they made it orange.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Post imouto Screenshots

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

That one always made me question if I was being too obvious when I read it.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

too obvious how?

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

I'm , do the math.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

oh, hi user. how's your onii-chan?

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Sorry, but I'm going to avoid blogshitting. Nothing's really changed, anyway. Not that they ever will.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

oh, i understand. sorry.

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

I'm that faggy user that always encourages you to blogpost, missed out on most of this thread because of shit happening.

Not that they ever will.
Never give up hope user, maybe one day you'll find happiness with your onii-chan.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

He browses Sup Forums?
I see no other way of him finding out

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Couple years ago i fucked a 15 year old just because she looked like Kirino to me. I was 22 i think then.

slightly ashamed i banged a girl so young, but i got to live my little fantasy so

Luis King
Luis King

Is that manga where the imouto becomes a cat?

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

Spoonfeed me if you find it, I can't find it on a mobile

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

tfw you want dick but aniki is dumb

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

Yeah, it's Oniinyan.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

Bless you

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

I want to fuck my sister like crazy but have absolutly no hope of doing it. Will story if anyone lurking

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Go ahead.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

All ears here

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

alright then.

be about 10
little sister around 7
close in early childhood
one halloween spend the night over at my sisters
she stays with our grandma
we kiss and play "doctor"
just innocent kids doing what feels good

time passes after halloween and we play with each other for months

eventually family finds out

I cant even remember how this happened

we both feel immense shame (for no good reason really)

cont..

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

please continue

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

eventually the family stops making a big deal out of it
times goes by
we continue to hangout threwout our teen years
grow up with strong incest fetish because of our experience
us playing with each other is NEVER brought up except once
be 19 and just discovering weed
get way to high and text my sister asking for a massage
actually ask if she'd like to fool around
sister outright says no and cites what we did when we were little
next day tell her i was just so high
awkwardly never talk about it again

ok so far this may sound pretty bad, and well it is. But there have been little instances that make me think, atleast subconsciously, she might have a weird attraction to me.

more time pass
we are both in our 20's
once or twice my she has sent my pictures a little inappropriate for family
she was always on the heavier side
last year or so lost a ton of weight and became hot as hell
sends pictues of a shoot she did with a guy
its her on her knees in front of him
her crawling on him and him pulling on her ass
on shoes her ass spread and her panties

cont..

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

I hate calling out NTR but user

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

on shoes was meant to be "bent over"
Guys i never proof read, forgive my stupid typos

Anyway.
my sister grew up without a father figure
so shes iffy with guys in adult hood
about 2 years ago she gets a boyfriend who knocks her up
he has the same first name I do
i think that HAD to be a subconscious thing
the idea my sister is yelling my name while getting banged by someone (ugh)
her and bf split, it was ugly

anyway there isnt really much else to tell, she doesnt really have a support structure except for me because our family is crazy. We dont act all cute like in incest anime (I wish) we act like a regular brother and sister. I'm sorta trying to imply to her we could be closer in some way. But its prob hopeless lol.

Parker James
Parker James

there is no closer relationship than to be related by blood
Now that's just completely wrong.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

NTR

natural
training
registration?

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey