https://foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/60420072/
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/3x3/username/Bear/type/op/
http://www.strawpoll.me/10206389
Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

What did he mean by this?

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Is Hox really a mod? I never got a real answer.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

He realized the main cause of general are us. Even if he insta-deleted every single OP that has the word 'general' on it, people would still make threads and bump them when they reach page 9, then make a new thread the second they hit bump limit. When they see a thread about X anime on the catalog, they would redirect people on it to the existing not-general

It's simply impossible to kill /a/'s general culture, aka, making generals without calling them 'generals'.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

was he right

obviously not, look at the catalog. he was probably assassinated

Isaac King
Isaac King

Yes, he was on the mods list straya moot leaked.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Reminder that mods are now on the side of the 5th most cancerous general on the board.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

You can't get rid of generals without lower the bump limit, and the ones complaining about generals don't want to change it back back to 300.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Oh look, its the weekly Meta General.

David Martin
David Martin

This, generals are fine when they aren't spammed one after another, the general mentality in those threads needs to go though.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

generals are fine
the general mentality needs to go

they should just be threads, not generals. threads about a show/series are not automatically generals. it becomes a general when it turns into circlejerking and avatarfagging

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

Not only are there more generals than ever I bet that mod was axed.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

He actually was soon after.

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

what are the other 4?

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

I'd say Jojo, SnK, Kancolle, and MonMusu are still worse, though BnHA is definitely getting up there.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

You mean daily?

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

It makes me wonder how he has any free time. Unless he's a NEET, but Hox feels far from being a NEET.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

I miss Eva generals.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

I haven't been posting much on Sup Forums but the mods on all the other boards have gone total reddit-tier mass banning. If you even mention the word mod on /jp/ you get banned for 3 days.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

you're in luck, ours only show up once a day

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

it becomes a general when it turns into circlejerking and avatarfagging
And when there is a thread open 24/7 full of crossboarding retards. The yugioh general is a great example.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Eva gets decent discussions daily, not having a cancer circlejerk is honestly the last thing you need to complain about.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Well I guess that's why there are other mods and janitors.

I was looking for the leaked list but it looks like I didn't save it, all I have are some random screenshots, for shame.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

No tokyo ghoul

I really think the shitposter there is a janitor or something. He never gets banned, regardless of bans.

Just look at this thread
/a/thread/141461941#p141461941

Noah Long
Noah Long

It's honestly for the best. I've seen entire threads of discussion being banned just because some faggot mod gets triggered.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Someone need to give the first step and that step is getting rid of the JoJo, BNHA and MonMus threads.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

This is kinda true. There are at least a few really bad mods. I got a 3+ day ban for calling someone a nigger a year ago.

The yugioh general is pretty bad as well. Full of tumblr images and people picture dumping just to keep the thread alive.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

That makes sense, but he also translates + typesets at an absurdly fast rate, is a mod, possibly has a job, and seems to spend a lot of time reading.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

yfw hox is a chad

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

HOX IS NOT A CHAD. ;_;

tfw you'll never know what Hox looks like

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

I'd be okay if just JoJo and MM were purged. Maybe 3x3 threads too.

James Parker
James Parker

Mods should crack down on Manhwa threads before worrying about generals.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

MonMusu is objectively the most cancerous
It rivals if not matches /mlp/

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

OPT and 3x3 threads should be heavily moderated if kept at all. All they turn into is sauce request threads.

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Why are those two so bad? I've never been in either.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

lol just because you don't like X doesn't mean its threads should be banned

If we let your shit happen we'd only have waifu threads. In fact, two can play that game. Waifu wednesday threads should be deleted on sight. They're forced by IRC remnants and /ghost/

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

lol
You deserve a ban for that, this cancer has been everywhere lately

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Monmusume is the worst. No doubt.

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Yugioh is full of fags who admit using tumblr, Reddit, emote users and admit to streaming. They represent everything Sup Forums depises.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

That happens in a bunch of other generals too.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Deserve a ban for saying lol? LOL has been said here before you even arrived. See what I mean?

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

so it's exactly the same as every other general

they are generals because come from leddit and act like they are built for circlejerking

Connor Long
Connor Long

Yeah, and times change. Now in order to keep out normalfags you should speak proper English and not some "leet Internet slang". We're past that now.

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

lol
Kill yourself.

Exactly. I remember how someone linked to the review he wrote on reddit to get other redditors to join the thread on Sup Forums. It can't get much worse than this.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

It's sad to see what happened to those threads. They were pretty decent back when Arc-V first aired.

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

While I agree with waifu wednesday threads being killed,
lol
Kill yourself, Jojofag.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Now in order to keep out normalfags

For someone who obviously hates normalfags, you seem to care an awful lot about them, when they hardly ever visit this board. What are you gonna do, sperg out at me for saying lol now?

Also, the only valid indicator of a normalfag is someone who would blog about their life and say things like "you should get a life". Your definition seems skewed for some retarded reason.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

3x3 are awful circlejerks over the same few shows and attract a lot of e-celeb garbage and namefagging.

MM is just pure concentrated autism and fetish shit, and doesn't even have an airing show like the other stuff.

Looking at JoJo now its a little better than I remember it being, which was stand power roll spam, forced memes, and a nest of offboard shit from the worst kind of communities.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Stop with shitty meta threads please

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

You forgot the fujoshits, /vg/ and /vp/ invading as well.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

This is an English speaking forum, use English or fuck off. You got some important luncheon you're missing so that you can't type out your full words? Then use another site.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Stop with tripfaging when no one gives a fuck about you and your identity doesn't matter please.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

What's with all these complain about moderator lately?? Just let they do their job and stop bothering them.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

If you were around during the 07's you would have noticed that pretty much everyone stopped using lol unironically.You want to know why, because we all grew the fuck up from our cringy teen lingo.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Lol, I'm using English right now though? I'm sorry that the usage of abbreviations gets you virtually frothing at the mouth. Maybe I should also type "I am" instead of "I'm".

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

t. mod

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

This.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

One of the faggot mods killed the Digimon generals I accept them dying when the board is busy and they got too circle jerky, but when there are like 8 OPM threads at the same time with 1 response each fuck off deleting a thread with actual posts

James Roberts
James Roberts

review he wrote on reddit to get other redditors to join the thread on Sup Forums

Unforgivable.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

moot is a faggot, who cares.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

Digimon generals were a cesspool of shipping and digifuckers.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

How is that even possible? what would the threads look like then?

I want to ____ _____
was it rape?

is this the quality they want?

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

They're better than generals. It's a problem that can be tackled afterwards.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Never FUCKING reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

We need more Yuru Yuri generals.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

t. janny modosto

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Sadly, Sup Forums as a whole has been pretty sad for a while, not just because of generals. However, since generals are still the most supreme form of cancer, and because their nature draws ledditors to us, they should be killed first, and we can fix the rest after.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

lol
retarded spacing
defends jojo
It all fits. Kill yourself, newshit.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Cracking down the Digimon general was definitely a step into the right direction.

There are months with absolutely nothing to discuss between new releases of Tri. They were terrible in those phases.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Template threads should be banned as well. Any type of thread that encourages low effort, fill in the blank style posting is cancer. Having a lot of threads for an airing show or series when it has new material is acceptable because there is usually decent discussion to be had. However, once the new material is discussed the threads should be dropped.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Have you been in monmusu generals? they are fucking great, every user in there is sick in the head.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

that and delete all waifu threads
delete shonenshit threads
delete SOLshit

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

The problem is that they aren't doing their job.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

metaposting is against the rules
mods are so inactive they stay up for hours anyway
Sasuga mods.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Didn't defend Jojo at all in that post
Assumes shit to fit his own agenda

Nice, good job. Your efforts to fit in are working great.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

(You)

What, like Watched, Expected, Got? Those are fun, get that stick out of your ass.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

replying to public autist #1
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mrrunningbear

literally pork ranger tier

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

That is fair, but threads when Tri was still fresh or when something new is revealed/released or just one every once in a while should be fine. Literally the mod was deleting the threads when the movie was only a week old and shitposting in the threads.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

implying generals are the problem
Along with this, it's nothing but kyoanus trash and other meme anime. I kind of hope you guys do it on purpose so all the newfags don't find the good anime like durarara.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

stop liking what I don't like

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

implying generals are not the problem
ISHYGDDT

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

At least KanColle threads translate manga and doujinshi every few days to a week unlike the other you listed.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

fitting in phrase
Newshit please leave.

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

More assumptions

lol

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

That new season of DRRR was fucking trash

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

favorite anime
toradora
clannad

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

tell that to

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

They really aren't though, as long as they contain it in one thread. Shit like this is way worse, as well as "this is your X tonight" and threads like that.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Whoa a tripfag has shit taste, is a casual, and is cancerous as fuck? Who would have though?

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Watched, Expected, Got are fine because they have at least some minimum level for contribution. Perhaps instead of low effort I should have said no effort. People can be creative with them as well and lead to enjoyment for everyone. How creative can a person be with things like "What did x mean by this?" or "I want to x y" or "x did nothing wrong". I used the word template to describe the very generic lines people use to start threads.

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

more anime than manga

#1 way to tell a low-level shitter. It's already bad enoough that one needs to use MAL to keep track.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

He's a retard.
https://foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/60420072/

James Young
James Young

general starting newfag tripshit defending generals
Never FUCKING reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Liking an anime is fine. Enjoying threads about it is fine. Constantly circle jerking it 24/7 when there is literally nothing to discuss isn't. If Monmosu threads were every couple of weeks people wouldn't care as much.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

The series isn't the problem. I actually enjoy Jojo and BnHA. The issue is the retarded community that gets built up in 24/7 continuous threads, which often include literal ledditors.

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

linking my complain about manhwa
That has nothing to do with taste you fucking retard. This is the board for Anime and Manga. Manhw doesn't belong here by definition.

Also, they aren't complaining about the show itself. They are complaining about the cancerous crossboarding scum those generals attract.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

How do I delete this

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

But I don't start generals, and I rarely ever post in them. I'm just saying logistically, those aren't the problem. It's the shitty thread spam

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Your opinion is irrelevant- No one cares about what a cancerous piece of shit like you has to say.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Ah, gotcha. I don't really hate the first one you mentioned since it still leaves room for amusing or witty answers, but most word templates like that are shit, yes.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

they hardly ever visit this board

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Manhwa is allowed. Mods have never deleted manhwa threads.

Don't tell me you're the autist that spams shit art in manhwa threads because you don't like it?

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

FAGFAGS LITERALLY BTFO

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Yuru Yuri gets a thread a week, which is a much more contained and bearable sort of faggotry than LETS DISCUSS GRIMDARK SHONEN BECAUSE SOMEHOW PEOPLE HAVEN'T REALIZED THIS GARBAGE IS JUST NARUTO FOR CUTTERS YET

Looking at you, Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan. You fags can get the fuck out.

I don't mean you, actual fags. You guys are alright, even if the homo general gets a little annoying.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

when they hardly ever visit this board

this is bait

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

>>141494044
Ayo, (You)

Good taste in Kill la Kill, friend

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

crossboarding tripfag

wew

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Every general is shit, even if you rank them arbitrarily.

James Reyes
James Reyes

Most word templates aren't bad in subject, but the way people phrase them leads to shitty responses. Instead of saying "x did nothing wrong" one could talk about a specific action like "Was Lelouch morally correct to kill Diethard?". Probably a shitty example, but it was the first I could come up with.

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

But I don't start generals
http://desustorage.org/a/search/text/3x3/username/Bear/type/op/
and I rarely ever post in them
You regularly shitposted in Muv Luv threads with inane tentacle garbage and shit like pic related for 1 example.

Last warning, don't fucking reply to me.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

The big problem on Sup Forums is no one ignores anything any more. Everything garbage thread gets replies.

Even if posts are deleted a few minutes like they just were some retard replies.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Should I report threads with only "." as their opening comment? That could count as a low-quality post or indecipherable text, or not constitute an informative post I guess.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

fuck lolis
Pretty clear to me

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Manhwa is allowed. Mods have never deleted manhwa threads.
And that is the problem. Manhwa is not related to this board. It doesn't belong here by definition. Thats a fact.

And no, I'm not that guy but I do recognize your retarded spacing. You are dumb as shit.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

To be fair the homos have done a lot better job at self-moderating than most of Sup Forums. The threads are irregular enough and non-intrusive enough that they don't create a permanent blight.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

Probably the same faggot who makes Chinese anime threads.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Thanks my dude

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Manhwa threads will always be on Sup Forums. There is nothing you can do about it.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

Bear and derp_commander are the same person?
Holy fuck.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

But those are fun

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

@141494196
I didn't realize we were counting those as generals, but alright. They aren't even anime specific though. Also I haven't posted in muv luv threads in literal years.

Please no

we shouldn't allow manwha
You disgust me

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

The best way to do generals is to only make threads when something happens like translations or spoilers.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

Sadly you are right. There will always be off-topic threads.

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

No, even Bear's not that retarded.

On that subject though, is derp_commander Kyoko's Love?

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

I didn't realize we were counting those as generals, but alright.
literally "edition"
Not generals
@
kys

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Sup Forums has a filter natively built in. Why bitch about it when you can just hide it and forget they exist at all?

Justin Young
Justin Young

@141494196

Kill yourself. Whats wrong with not wanting off-topic threads like manwha?

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Still better than the waifu/brown girl/imouta/onee/cake threads

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

You should check out Reddit so you can enjoy your shitty normalfag trash and circle jerk it too

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

kys
You're just as bad.

Hiding a problem doesn't make it go away. Also who the fuck filters anything on Sup Forums? Are you stupid?

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

I'm starting to think the only ones who hate Generals are normies.

Me, just like every other people in Generals, use them as refugee. They are cozy, warm and nice, It's our way to escape reality.

Meanwhile normies have it good IRL and they come here to complain about them.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

You mean like ordinary threads?

Logan Young
Logan Young

The big problem on Sup Forums is no one ignores anything any more.

This thread is a shining example of this. It's disheartening to see people taking the bait (not even good bait either) from tripfags, engaging them in discussion instead of filtering them or reporting their shitposts.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

No I think there's a difference between generals, ordinary threads and generals that only pop up when things happen.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

This, /c/ threads are worse than manhwa. At least the latter has entertaining discussion.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

I've got an even better filter: not visit Sup Forums at all. There: zero shitposts.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

You're just as bad.
defending bear
you're either a newfag or you have your trip turned off, mrrunningretard

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Not offtopic. It's also heaps better than "your favourite thread". Try harder and continue spamming hose threads with your 4 cronies, friend. You guys don't seem to know how to sage so I'm happy with you bumping the thread.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Because it doesn't solve the problem of them shitting up the board and attracting the most cancerous kind of people.

No. Manhwa doesn't belong on Sup Forums. May as well make a thread about how you fucked your gf. Thats just as related to Sup Forums as Manhwa.

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

they have to be the same person, or in a skype/reddit group together.

both of them are fucking turbocancer

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Are you stupid?

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

He wasn't defending Bear, dumbass.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

Also who the fuck filters anything on Sup Forums? Are you stupid?
But being angry at something to the point you constantly make threads demanding they be banned isn't stupid?

Sup Forums has been shit from the get go.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Why didn't any of you guys apply to become janitors?

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Reminder that these threads are the only problem with Sup Forums

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Aren't those just threads about long standing series? Generals that only pop up when things happen really are just ordinary threads and should be treated as such.

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

That was the me of four years ago, I am a new man.

filtering
That's pretty stupid mate. Just use anonimizer if you care that much.

Those are closer to being on topic than threads like this and a third of the threads that are up right now.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

pretending to be an oldfag so hard that you unveil that you're actually just retarded

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

/mu/, /toy/ and /g/ would have been ghost towns by now.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

First, two wrongs don't make a right, second yes metaposts have been looked down on on Sup Forums and only recently have become more frequent. Lurk more.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

I've been thinking this for a while already and makes sense.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

Thats just your opinion you dumb crossboarder. Fact is, Manwha doesn't belong on Sup Forums. You are just shitposting.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about but you basically said ''I will post off-topic stuff as much as I want XD''. Newfags like you are the problem.

Gavin White
Gavin White

/mu/ is one of the worst boards on this site.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Yeah, and all of them are full of anime-hating retards. What's your point?

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

You are literally in one of those threads you dense fuck

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

normies

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

Good.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

/l/ was overrun with actual pedos though.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Those are closer to being on topic
No, they are not. Off-topic stuff is still off.topic. You are dumb as shit. You are the kind of person everyone is complaining about and no one fucking wants here.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

That's pretty stupid mate. Just use anonimizer if you care that much.
I'm talking about filtering general threads, not trips.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

it's a meta thread, no bully

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

janny hotpocketz deleting shit in a shit thread

I will never understand the thought process behind these sub-humans.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Have you been helping make Sup Forums a better place, anons?

Do you do anything to help the board other than complain in the weekend meta thread?

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Fuck this guy

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Do you do anything to help the board other than complain in the weekend meta thread?
Self-moderation has been dead for years

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

a post gets deleted if enough people report it, if i recall correctly. it's not always the hotpocketta man

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Anime (generals) are better than shitty threads like this, especially when we have the exact same thread every night.

Shit my bad.

Carter Long
Carter Long

Fuck you user.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

I used to, but I stopped. I gave up. Shit's beyond salvation.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Funny how everyone shits on him just for using a trip.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Why?

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Manhwa isn't, offtopic
begins memespewing

Nope. Manhwa threads are related to Sup Forums. Try harder.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

No, fuck you. That guy is a hero.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Reminder to NOT RESPOND TO THE TRIPFAG. Thanks.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Bear?

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

using a 2016 image

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

http://www.strawpoll.me/10206389

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Why not user?

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Filtering tripfags and attacking them directly are both equally stupid. Neither option solves any problems--the former is only beneficial if you lack the self-control to ignore tripfags in the first place, while the latter only further cancerous behavior.

Why can't people just ignore tripfags?

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

Too busy funposting.

normies
Maximum Stupid.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Any of them except for the few certified cool ones who wouldn't post in this thread anyway.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Nope
Great argument, newfag. You are just ignoring the facts.

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

bear is good
stalker is good
lelouch is shit
kevin kun is shit
others are so no name to be noticed

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

It's funny how much shitposting people create when there's a tripfag. Even when the tripfag isn't shitposting (like 50/50), people reply to them in a way that shits up and derails threads.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

Manhwa threads are related to Sup Forums

they aren't you dumb fuck. the board is called anime & manga

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Filtering is ignoring, dipshit.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

moving goalposts

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

That guy is a joke. As he isn't a mod, there's nothing he can do to enforce what he says. It's the equivalent of going up to someone and telling them to kill themselves in real life.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Because there will always be more newfags replying to them if you don't tell them to fuck off.

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

continues memespewing
n-newfag

This is too epic. Even moot and Hiro never cared about manhwa threads, don't be fucking pretentious.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

It's the equivalent of going up to someone and telling them to kill themselves in real life.

What are you even saying?

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Manhwa belongs on /co/ or /int/.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

posting on an imageboard is the equivalent of going up to someone in real life and telling them to kill themselves
I don't even know where to start user.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

bear is good
Nope.
stalker is good
When he was just a namefag
lelouch is shit
kevin kun is shit
There you go, you're starting to get it.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

Sakura fish is shitposting and should be banned

Buyfag threads and Daily Japanese are offtopic shitposting

Weekend waifu doesn't belong here, just like R/a/dio

Idolmaster sould scram and go play with Katawa Shoujo

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

See
What they are saying is irrelevant. It doesn't belong here by definition.

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Calling out bullshit is a good thing but here's no reason for him to use a trip. He's just an attention whore who tries to play board police.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

It's akin to plugging your ears up and going screaming "I CANT HEAR YOU"; it doesn't really solve any problems. It only proves that you're an overly-emotional baby.

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

I miss Tomoyo Daidouji. She had the best threads.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

They also said loli wasn't allowed. And nipples. The mods are fucking stupid.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

He is trying to turn Sup Forums back into what it was in the past. How new are you?

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

telling tripfags to fuck off actually gets them to fuck off
Are you retarded?

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Exactly.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

You can't enforce something if you don't have the power. A better example would be if someone was shitting on your lawn and instead of reporting them to the police you start screaming at them. You're just encouraging their behavior.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

So your genius solution to the clearly problematic "filtering" and "attacking" is to ignore them, which in no way is akin to plugging your ears up and going screaming "I CANT HEAR YOU"?

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

mods know the rules
yeah that's why nipplemod got fucked.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

10 year old board culture should be banned but generals should stay

there are very few exceptions to the rule. buyfag threads should be on /toy/ or /jp/, but the rest are fine.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Don't forget that /a/'s current mod uses reddit, online dating, watches my little pony, and actually hates Sup Forums, because he loves /u/, and only comes to Sup Forums to ban people who say things he personally dislikes.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

At the end of the day it's just drawings though, seems pretty reasonable compared to pictures of real kids like some places have

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

if I tell someone to lurk they'll lurk!

How stupid are you?

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

Are you even reporting stuff like you're supposed to?

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

Sakura fish
Literally from anime.

Buyfag threads
About buying anime/manga and other merchandise. Although the quality of those threads seems to have decreased.

Daily Japanese
About consuming more untranslated anime/manga. Same thing as above though.

Weekend waifu
I've never entered those threads so I have no idea.

Idolmaster
It's fucking anime. And has manga.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Yes it is and until there is a Manhwa dedicated board it is closer to Sup Forums than /co/. This shitty discussion comes up every time a Tower of God or Veritas thread appears on Sup Forums and the same /q/ response is posted ().

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Believe that Troid is still a mod

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Mods say it is allowed
IT STILL ISN'T

Such relentless autism.

Yeah because loli belongs on /b/. Even moot said this.

see

David Bell
David Bell

The almighty Troid

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

doing nothing is better

i love this meme. every time someone is sent to /wsr/ and they actually recreate the thread there and ask their question i fulfill the request or teach them how to do it themselves.

what are they more likely to do now that they have found out they can post their request on /wsr/ first? do you think they will just make another thread on Sup Forums and be told to go back to /wsr/?

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Well when entrenched 10-year-old board culture gets banned out of nowhere, I'd say it's high time we do an /sp/ and blockade the catalog.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page