What's the deepest anime have you ever watched?

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
http://www.crunchyroll.com/school-live/episode-1-beginning-682347
Asher White
Asher White

Cory in the house

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Your mom's pussy.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

This will never make sense. Idolshit is no different from your regular moe shows.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Casuals don't watch either.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Kill la Kill
FMA
Gintama
Madoka
Gurren Lagann
Jojo
Fate
Sailor Moon
GintS
Serial Experiments Lain

Move this garbage to tier 1 then kill yourself. If you enjoyed any of the above and anything in level 1 besides LotGH make your death painful because you're human trash.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

ALWAYS

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

Wow, look at this contrarian edgelord

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Typical moeshitter scum

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Now that's what I call bait

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Keit-ai

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Not going off that chart (otherwise it would be [email protected]), it would probably be Angel's Egg.
I felt like I was watching an art house film in the university district.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Rezarion

Jace Young
Jace Young

Kill la Kill
FMA:B
Sailor Moon
Outsider

This is normal as fuck.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Wtf is Cat Soup ? Never heard of it.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Find a way to the trash bin.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

permanently banned from all boards

I have had nightmares about this, it's horrifying.

Juan King
Juan King

he had to photoshop this

Keit-ai confirmed for unstoppable and board culture.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

Deep = Obscure
implying

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

Symphogeah, apparently.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

ket-ai at the very bottom
Does this mean the greatest anime ever existed never exist?

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

The [email protected]

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

I wnt directly to level 6. bro your scale is broken

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

There he is. There he goes again.
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Angel Long
Angel Long

anime
deep

You can have any color you want, as long as it's black.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Symphogear
level 6

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Here we go. Here we fucking go. Every thread, every single thread, we have one of you chucklefuck shitposters finding a way to post Keit-Ai. Is the thread about music? Finds a way. Is the thread about studios? Finds a way. Is the thread about a seasonal show? Finds a way. Is the thread about waifu's? Finds a way. Is the thread about anything? Finds a fucking way. Your shitty 4 year old copypasta meme will never, EVER become a thing. And I hope you cry about that fact every night whenever you post Keit-Ai in every, single, fucking thread.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Level 7 by your standards.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Hm... I've watched FLCL, but didn't really 'get it'; I've been meaning to go back and rewatch it though.

Where does Haruhi's Endless Eight fall on the scale? Watching the whole thing in one day has got to be worth at least a 4. (I also watched season one in broadcast order. Although, I haven't finished season 2 yet...)

If that doesn't count, then I'd say the deepest anime I've really "understood" has got to be "School-Live!". That's around a level 3-4.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

NGE all the way on tier 3
actually finishing the story is another tier down
what kind of shit is this

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

I'm strangely proud to say that the only listed Level 1 thing I've seen is Dragonball, and I only really enjoyed the first few arcs of it. I was thinking of watching K-On to relax a bit, though.

Unlisted Level 1s include Digimon and Yugioh, although the Yugioh I liked the best was the first series, the one that never got dubbed - and that's a Level 2.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

Symphogear

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

How is [email protected] and Aikatsu level 6?

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

So, what's the fucking deal with Tenshi no Tamago? seriously, what the fuck is going on in that movie? were the director and animators on drugs during the entire production? what the fuck was that, watching EoE when i was 12 wasn't this bad, holy shit.

Asher Young
Asher Young

Keit-ai

Well, of course.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Where would Psycho Pass be at?

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

1. Unplug router
2. Plug back in

Very hard stuff here

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

gakkou gurashi

i like your taste

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

That shit's all over the place, but Angel's Egg according to that chart. Real deepest is probably Genocyber. That shit is a masterpiece if you can look past the 'FROM THE DIRECTOR OF M.D GEIST!' reputation.

Why is Macross level 6? It's entry level /m/-core.

Haven't seen it in a while but isn't it just about faith and innocence with lots of surreal, sea-based imagery to tie it into Noah's Ark?

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Pic related, and I think there still isn't a better example of deep anime in existence.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

But M.D Geist is better than Genocyber.

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

I love Geist but I think it shows that it was Ohata's first time directing. Genocyber is far more tight and coherent. And most of Geist's style is in the sounstrack and designs, while Genocyber shows some flair in direction as well, taking influence from the Japanese cyberpunk movement. The presentation of Hong Kong in part 1 and Ark De Grande in part 3 is mindblowingly good.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

evaNGElion is 2deep4me.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Kino no tabi I guess. It's not like it was hard to get, but it felt pretty deep. Truly a Kino experience.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Serial Experiments Lain

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

You did that just for the pun.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Often animefags have a hard time interpreting the metaphorical. I suggest reading a book instead of watching SoL drama #612

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Someone was so mad they had to make this picture.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

implying all these mushbrain idiots could understand even entry level literature

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

that whole list
thinking abstract = deep
What a fucking moron.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

You can have any color you want, as long as it's black.
In that case, I choose _pink.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

and yet Eva and EoE are fine being that deep for you. Jesus at least try to hide how shit your opinion is.

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

u right, there's nothing wrong with anime being simple, fun, and mostly retarded, but as long as the industry is this way there will always be idiots making WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH posts.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

What exactly is deep about Symphogear?

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Coryposter detected.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

[email protected]
level 6

pretty shit list sempai

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

The chart was more about how "into" anime you are. You have to like anime pretty well as a medium in order to appreciate symphogear. Not because it is hard to understand, but because there are a lot of very cliche things that make it some amalgamation of magical girl, idol, and mecha, and yuri that make it not easy for people who aren't familiar with anime to enjoy.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

I will watch Angel's Egg before this year end, that way I will reach the next level.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

Birth probably counts as "deep" in this context.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

EoE. Although I didn't really understand most of it. I should probably rewatch it soon.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

You are wrong because you don't need to know about anime to enjoy Cat Soup, Angel's Egg, or Paprika yet they're far down the tier list. In fact it's probably better that you don't know anything about anime because that way there's a higher chance that you're not brain dead.

Hudson White
Hudson White

Woah, I never realized the acronym is in the name.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

How likely are you to have heard about either of those without watching anime? Usually someone is very into anime before hearing about those. Not saying that you can't enjoy them, but you aren't likely to know they exist.

They wouldn't know about idol shit or Symphogear, but the average anime watcher probably wouldn't like them.

David Ward
David Ward

Where does Haruhi's Endless Eight fall on the scale?
It's pretentious, but not exactly deep. They try to get the audience to experience the same tedium that one of the characters did. That's the whole point of it - not something that's very difficult to grasp.

Gakkougurashi is actually a very deep anime, mainly because of the sheer level of thought it can provoke thanks to the themes it explores.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

I see what you're saying now, I agree.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Nearly every cinephile has heard of these.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

Cinephiles aren't average anime watchers. They would skip and 1 and 2 and watch 3 solely for the cultural significance. They would then watch almost exclusively 4 and 5.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

evaNGElion

EVAngeLION

AngeL
EVA
LION

ANNOOOOOO

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

It's pretty sad that you think that anime has artistic merit and that it should be a factor when choosing which anime to watch.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Did you even watch Keit-Ai? It was actually pretty fucking good. Kill yourself.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

I don't even watch animu and i've visited 1-4, I think your list is broken.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Some anime does have artistic merit, very few but there are some. My post was showcasing the ones that don't.

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

Alien9 is my favorite postmodern video art composition

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

ok so I didn't want to make my own thread about this so I'll ask it here.

Im a normal fag and want to wantch Berserk but I'm kind of thrown off as to what is what. I watched around 6 episodes of the anime and just watched one of the movies with a friend. Should I watch the anime and then the movies since they link up, or do they take completely different paths?

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

He's lying to throw off the plebs who want to be spoonfed the meaning of the symbols.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

no he's actually really dumb

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

The anime and the movies tell the same story but the anime goes into a bit more depth.

And the story which they tell is the backstory of Guts, which actually is really damn long and most of what Berserk is remembered for.

The proper way to go through Berserk is the manga, which actually starts after what the movies/anime cover and then flashes back to the start of the movies/manga to reach forwards again. The opening bit isn't essential but it makes you view certain things in a different light as vague details of how things turn out are given.

The anime/movies are solid though, so if you go through them and then decide to go through the manga you won't be missing much, just you'll end up going through a fairly big part of the story twice. I personally think:

Manga > Anime > Movies

but don't let that get you down if you had one in mind, they're all solid enough. And after the movies/anime end the manga keeps going for a long time and gets more and more normalfaggot unfriendly as the writer gets bored and starts experimenting with goofy shit.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Enjoying Gintama makes you human trash

Inbreeding detected

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Good shit. Thanks brah.

Hunter King
Hunter King

And after the movies/anime end the manga keeps going for a long time
Roughly what chapter in the manga is where the anime/movies end if the manga continues for a long time after?

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Get outa here Digibro

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

No, my point was that you're an autistic, self-satisfied neckbeard. Consuming media purely for entertainment isn't shameful; Wittgenstein watched westerns after his lectures. Temporarily being in a state of lower mental activity does not mean you are stupid. What is shameful is pretending to be a cultured person who is able to recognize and care about artistic merit when it's painfully obvious that in reality you just want to win your petty little internet arguments.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

I think that Chapter 94 is when 'The Golden Age' arc officially ends, and that's where the show and movies cut off.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

He's just pretending to be retarded.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Just like Japan in general.

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

triggered
Why the fuck is End of Evangelion on its own level? It's not any more obscure than Eva is. Like what the fuck? Every single one of this graphics puts EoE on a higher level than Eva itself like it's some sort of fucking secret ending. Literally anyone that's seen Eva since it aired has seen EoE.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

Cat soup was fun.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

thanks user!

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

Why the fuck is End of Evangelion on its own level?
so deep

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

NEON GENESIS EVANGELION

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

dark souls

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Have never watched it and just seeing this kind of image scares me from doing it. Seems like some sort of creepy pasta worthy anime.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Ping Pong.

Nothing even comes close to the show which ended shonen.

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

You could just watch it and decide for yourself. You're here, your time isn't valuable.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Good evening my fellow ledditors.
The post is indicative towards the referred to series' narrative depth and now your own arbitrary classifications.
Kindly kill yourself.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

It's not too creepy until you're watching for the second or third time and it finally hits you as to what's going on.

In all seriousness though, it's more of a weird fever dream than a horror story on the surface. It's a mystery series, and you're invited to try and work out what is actually going on for yourself instead of being simply given the answer at the end (Paranoia Agent, by contrast, is an example of a mystery series that actually gives you the answer at the end). I can't recommend Lain highly enough. At least give it 5 episodes: it's at episode 5 when things kick into high gear.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

The post is indicative towards the referred to series' narrative depth and now your own arbitrary classifications.
Saying that some anime have no narrative depth implies that you think that there anime that have narrative depth worth talking about. Which makes you a pleb.

Connor King
Connor King

It's stupid, but I think they group the two together. These pictures of how 'deep" shows are just make people mad and argue, when it's all subjective to the viewers appreciation or understanding. One might find NGE deeper because they feel a connection to shinji due to similar feelings. It really is all so stupid

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

If you plan on picking up reading from where the show/movies end you'll have to read the very start of the manga, then jump to 94. Otherwise you'll miss a little bit. There's about 3 volumes worth of content before 'The Golden Age' and then the show/movies kick in, then at 94 it's back to pure manga.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

The post is indicative towards the referred to series' narrative depth
-which is why everyone thinks you're retarded. The only way you would think Serial Experiments Lain to be a shallow series is if you didn't get it.

Justin King
Justin King

Inferno Cop

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

It's absolutely next-level, trust me

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

loli imouto cooking show with implied harem love triangle thing
wow so deep

No need to pretend Inferno Cop is deep because that's missing the point entirely. Inferno Cop manages to be good in spite of being so shallow and cheap, which is what makes it so amazing in the first place.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

he doesn't watch aikatsu

sm h tb h senpai, this is why I can't take neo-/a/ seriously

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Is monster really level 4? I'd put that like level 2

But I guess I'm that anime guy

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

FINDS A WAY!

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

moe shit is deep

this is sad

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

All level 6 anime have idols in them.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Yeah seriously, I don't get this. I take it it was done by someone who knows jackshit about the stuff they put at level 6 or I'm not understanding the logic behind it at all.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

haha moe shit is the lowest and most elite level

classic Sup Forums

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

fate and cowboy bebop level 2.
evangelion level 3
monster level 4
Come the fuck on, should be level 1 or 2.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Texhnolyze and Legend Of The Galactic Heroes.

Whoever made this list is a motherfucking retard, because LOGH belonging in level 1? KLK, Bebop, JoJo, FMA:B; TTGL and everything else being in lvl 2 instead of lvl 1? Retards.....

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

The original one had 5 levels, and some retarded anons add in extra levels underneath those and put their own personal favourites in, because actually defending why they like such shit with words is far too difficult for their little minds.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Sympho lvl 6
Keit-Ai
Fate lvl 2
level 5 empty
EoE 4

Holy shit kill yourself

John Martinez
John Martinez

13 May 2016
there are still idiots responding to this shit tier bait

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

LotGH Level 1
Sailor Moon Level 2

David Ward
David Ward

I have to say Texhnolyze. While I pretty much watched all the best deep anime there are Texhnolyze somehow left me more confused.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Level 7: Potemayo, Akikan, Teekyu, moetan, Vampire Holmes

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

Not loving Pripara

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

That was shit man. Didn't make any sense

David Brooks
David Brooks

Akikan was just boring, I still don't know why I have it on my external

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

caring this much about these kind of charts
for what purpose?

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

i've watched cat soup and angel's egg, they weren't THAT weird

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Bible Black

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

According to that list, Creamy Mami.

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

i've watched cat soup and angel's egg, they weren't THAT weird
It's just that OP's chart confuses weirdness and/or abstruseness with depth.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

100+ replies in a bait thread

I hope the ones that didn't fall for it are at least saging when they reply.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Stop posting this because it already found a way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Level 7, where anime last less than 10 minutes and 3DCG shows belong.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

I agree with your overall point, but a lot of people that don't watch anime heard of Paprika due to Inception

Adam Price
Adam Price

Lain

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

If we are being honest the list is more like

Level 1
Anime that are always called back in pop cultural references
i e Shonen Jump series, NGE, Macross, Gundam

Level 2
Adaptations

Level 3
One season original anime

Level 4
Anime with no subs

Level 5
Anime with hard to find video

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Symphogear
Level 6
Well okay.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

I dunno. Each show hasd a level of deepness that everyone can enjoy.

In Eva, the truth is that the show is not about the giant robot fights, but about the broken children forced, coerced or tricked into piloting them.

In Sakura Trick and Love live, the threat of the school closing goes off the five levels of denial, and what people will do to either fix it, or deal with the situation.

Aria is about people's self worth, as they try to learn the trade they will have "forever".

and on and on. Hell, even DBZ has some of this - it could represent man's desire to evolve into something better (even though the main cast is non-human, kids will still aspire to be them)

Pokemon's about friendship, and letting go at the right time.

I could go on and on...

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Reddit: The Thread

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

this thread

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

According to the pic, Angel's Egg.
It's a surreal anime film about cats, god and saving your siblings from immenent death, based on the works of Nekojiru, a pretty interesting mangaka, both as an artist and as a person. I remember reading a report on her after her death, she could literally ask for a knife in the middle of a conversation for no apparent reason. I think she was also buried with an Apex Twin CD, but I'm not sure, it's been a while.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Mnonoke
not being normie level

I can't count how many people I've met that have watched that movie yet didn't even know it was produced in japan

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

this

every fucking people that talk to me about anime always ends up with the same fucking sentence

Did you watched Princess Mononoke?
or
Studio Ghibli is my favorite studio

I bet they can't even name another fucking studio

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

I want tumblr to leave.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

whats the stage when SoL and yuri stops becoming enjoyable?

am I reverting back into a mechafags?

even shounen is starting to become enjoyable again

I miss cute girls doing cute things and being gay

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

What if i like both deep and moe?

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

The faggot stage, aniki.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

how do i prevent this

i there progression afterwords

Carson Price
Carson Price

deep and moe
but not comedy, romance, horror, psychological
and sci-fi
Shit taste.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

You are lucky and can enjoy more shows than an average moefag or deepfag.
Also, nice trips.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

how do we ban tokyo ghoul shitholes?

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

moeshit
deep

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

By hiding them.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Then you are not retarded like most of this thread that let his taste being influenced by memewords like moeshit or pretentious deep shit. A man of taste.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

I just said it as an example, I like those too. Satan

I know why a lot fof people find trouble in most of those anime, especially deep ones, because they think it's obnoxious shit. Even it's kinda is.

Yoy

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

I think the pic is referring to Mononoke, and not Princess Mononoke.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Sorry, but I want them to get deleted entirely so I wont check them at all.

What I mean is to remove the hide option shit.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

>>141512061
You know that hide option is designed especially for you, user? Use it.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Penguindrum I guess. But that show seemed convoluted for the sake of convolution.

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

Fucking say if you're having a Keit-ai thread, dammit.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

But, sometimes I'm checking the trash by clicking on it. Remove it so I wont have to.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Why you quoting some of them?

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

4chan is my safe zone

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

LOGH is the most entry level anime nowadays, more than Naruto.
The deepness of the chart it's accurate, it's not about the show itself, it's about the kind of people that find it "enjoyable", you will never find a newfag/normalfag that really watched and liked series like PriPara, IDOLMASTER or Aikatsu, only the most powerfull wizards could.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Maybe it's time to move out to 16chan

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Being this triggered of a harmless meme
Umaru I can understand but not Ket-ai.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Throw in gdgd fairies.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

/r9k/
Fuck off with your memes.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

I'm a different person and I said it as a joke

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

The whole point of this chart is to show how far gone you are.
It's not meant judge your taste.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

Facebook: The Thread

Parker James
Parker James

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

179 posts and the rec thread is still alive
Kill yourself, all of you, I hope there's 106 bans today.

James Allen
James Allen

idolmaster
WUG
Locodol
Symphogear
this deep

This image is inaccurate.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Did you really took the time to check which post deserved a ban?

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Oh, I feel stupid now for not seeing the connection.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

But I just open the catalog and there are another 200 rec threads right now.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

moeshit garbage is now considered "deep and mature" anime by neo-/a/

Anime was a fucking mistake.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

rec thread
keit-ai is part of the recommendations

Are you retarded?

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

You didn't make anime. Old geezer. Tezuka did.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

What do you consider >deep and mature mr deep and mature?

Do you know everything there is to know about anime because you've seen Angel's Egg? And who said mature anyway?

John Miller
John Miller

CURRENT YEAR

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

Folk, i hate to spoil your fun. But there is no such thing as taste. We made it up. Like the Reddit boogeyman.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

this entire fucking thread
Summer came early this year.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

summer
Is this another boogeyman?

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Summer is always here buddyguy

Since new Sup Forums birth

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

subhuman spic incapable of detecting irony
What a surprise.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

I'm not your buddy, guy.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Anime this season rated.

William Lee
William Lee

no Ghost Slide

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Fucking casual.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

This is my meme, please stop using it.

David Barnes
David Barnes

Are you 12?

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

HAH, reminds me of this shit from when [email protected] was airing

Parker Long
Parker Long

good for you do you want a fuck'n medal?

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

Hunter X Hunter?

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Move FMA:B, Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill to Level 1.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

idolshit deep

kek idolfags are brony tier

kill yourself

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

GEAH.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Door Punch.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

hiding gintama

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Mirai Nikki, Code Geass, SAO, Gekkan Shoujo, K-on!, Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill, Madoka, Bebop, KLK, JoJo, F/Z, Log Horizon, Gits, NGE, Berserk, EoE, Texhnolyze, S.E.Lain, Ergo Proxy, Paprika and symphogear.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Master of Martial Hearts is probably the deepest anime has ever gone. The amount of foreshadowing, twist, and outright stupidity brilliance makes this show the greatest ever made.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

What if i like both deep and moe?
comedy, romance, horror, psychological
I like those too.
Gakkou Gurashi!, without a doubt.

Moe?
As kawaii catgirl hell desu.

Deep?
As Sigmund Freud's anus.

If you haven't heard of it yet, you're in luck.
DO NO RESEARCH.
READ NO COMMENTS.
In fact, don't come back to this thread until you've finished the first episode.

Direct link to avoid spoilers:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/school-live/episode-1-beginning-682347

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

crunchyroll
Get the fuck out

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

What we need is a Moe level chart.

Starting with entry level shounen (0% moe), then gradually increasing the amount of moe till you reach the deepest, moeest levels, where only hardcore moe anime lurks, like Acchi Kocchi or this season's Anne Happy.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Me too user, I'd hate to have to reset all my chan points and post counts [email protected] [email protected]

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

crunchyroll
Get the fuck out
I normally use kissanime, but it's been having server issues recently.

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

You funny guy

Fuck off

Isaac James
Isaac James

he is scared to watch a cartoon

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Everyone needs to see cat soup

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Can mods do me a favor and start deleting shit threads?

Oh, well. They are incompetent anyway

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

It's a meme chart you genius.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Well then, care to tell me what your favored site is?

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

unironically streaming illegally
T O R R E N T
O R
P A Y
If you're already going to steal, fucking do it properly. Otherwise, stop being a Jew and pay for it.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Fair enough.

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

How did such an autistic person even find Sup Forums? I'm genuinely curious!

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

In case this isn't bait... don't use VLC, it's shit and butchers colors. There are plenty of better alternatives for anime if you're willing to google for a few minutes.

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Lol implying some autistic streamer who has been unironically streaming fucking KissAnime is gonna figure that shit out

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

mfw this user gets it.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

according to the pic i'm level 4
even though i literally started watching anime 2 months ago

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Has *anyone* born in the last 30 years (and used the internet regularly) not heard of Sup Forums?

Okay.

Everyone's a newfag at least once.
[spoilers]Those who claim otherwise are the worst newfags.[/spoiler]

William Green
William Green

Didn't notice this post.

How fucking new you are? No wonder people that spout ''moeshit'' are this new.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

mfw you are both baiting or this new

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

You know, I wonder... How does one "Ironically" stream something? Stream it muted in a minimized window?

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

WAlFUfag ℮dition: we always find a way

Now that the dust's settIed, you kuckold, have an Ioli from yuru yurí, why's she so perfect?

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

moeshit garbage is now considered "deep and mature" anime
by neo-/a/
You cant even fucking get the point of this meme chart, so it makes you a fucking newfag.

Since when newfags pretending to be oldfags? I mean you retards can't even enjoy both of them or even the aspect of the combination.

Go back to your precious tokyo shit threads

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

I'm really late to the thread, did you guys have fun? What happen?

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

Read the first post above, then you get it

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Hatsu Inu

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Bakemonogatari.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

hang yourself you unfunny autist

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

thinking Gakkougurashi isn't deep

You're better than that. I'm sure you're able to recognise that identification of character is an entry point into themology.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

I was talking about the quality of the post, which makes you look like a newfag or baiting this had.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

i guess i'm level 6 since i watched idolmasters, locodol and wake up girls
i watched angel's egg to, one of my favourite movies

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Lol
failing at spoilering
characters
Sup Forums has fallen and you don't know this

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

I was talking about the quality of the post, which makes you look like a newfag or baiting this had

had
k
you're retarded then.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

wrong board idiot

David Baker
David Baker

Look at this. Just look how pathetic is this

Just end your miserable life

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

How is Mononoke lower than EoE?

I guarentee the average person is more likely
to have watched Ghibli than Mirai Nikki
by leaps and bounds

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Ghost in the Shell,FLCL and NGE belong to the normal pleb category

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

Don't know about the other two, but FLCL is pretty complex. Popular =/= shallow, even if many of those who claim to like it do so for shallow reasons (as in, they don't really get it but mindlessly like what everyone else likes).

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

None of those are deep, at least beyond EOE and Texhnolyze. Code Geass and KLK as pretty much crazy stuff with occasional speeches but that's not much depth.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

leave lmao

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

implying cancerous crossboarder/reddit coryshitters get to go to the Yuru Yuri afterlife.
I like to think memers like that suffer for eternity heaped into an infinite, flaming pile of 11 year olds from twitter.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Fucking normalfags

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Not Princess Mononoke you twat

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Can I have my infographic with even more .jpeg, please?

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

here you go anons

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

I'm level 6 but nothing in the wasteland that is level 5.

I'd hammer Nyanako all day long.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

What, no Eiken?

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Dude, ningens

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Imao

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

you will love lain you will love lain

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Love Live! is my favorite anime, no joke.
What's so bad about it ?

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

Rebuild of Evangelion.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

wug
deep

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page