Madoka Magica

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

Is Mami a pedo?

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Mami is too good to be a pedo, how dare you make such accusations.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Homura falls in love with Madoka
Sayaka and Kyouko hold hands in her witch barrier

You can't tell me the addition of this loli wasn't intentional. I promise you they'll be an official ship in the next film.

Pic semi related

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

It's more like a mother/daughter thing probably. In witch form Bebe seemed more like a pet.
I do wish best girl got a better pairing though... hopfully the next film rectifies my lack of being able to care about Nagisa

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

Mami gets what she deserves, a shitty pairing. The next movie (if it comes out) probably wont give her anything good.

James Johnson
James Johnson

In which form Bebe seemed like a pet
Mother / daughter relationships don't include one treating the other as a pet. That sounds more on the kinky side to me.
Rude.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

How can you say that?
Mami a best.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

Homura is best

William Green
William Green

Mother / daughter relationships don't include one treating the other as a pet.
Oops, didn't mean it like that. I meant the relationship was slightly different before Nagisa revealed her true form.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

People only think this because she gets the most screen time. The next movie will fix this when the REAL best girl finally gets the spotlight she deserves.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Stop these lies now! NON BELIEVER! HOMURA IS BEST!

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

implying
She literally became a demon and wiped everyone's memories. She's a totalitarian dictator who'd gladly sell out all of humanity for a single individual.

inb4 she did it for love

I don't give a fuck. Love doesn't justify hanging warping the universe into your own image, erasing peoples memories, or holding all of existence captive because of some girl.

Homura a shit.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

implying that she isn't attractive as fuck
implying that just because she did what she thought was right for the sake of love doesn't make her an enjoyable character.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

I like to think of their relationship like this.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

I actually think the transformation into a witch had a lot to do with this. I find it odd that no one ever seems to discuss the possible roll of a piece of Homulilly's consciousness lingering with Homura.
It makes sense too, because the clara dolls are still with her even after they saved her from her labyrinth. If they are her familiars, then doesn't that STRONGLY imply that Homura is still part witch?

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

attractiveness justifies totalitarian rule
altering people's memories and warping nature (crows and various clara dolls) is doing the right thing

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

I stand my ground with my opinion.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

The way I see it, Madoka is the alpha of all Magical Girls, whereas Homura is the alpha of all Witches.
Enjoy having Big Brother's plaything

Evan King
Evan King

shut it you

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

being

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Can Homura be redeemed?

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

She already redeemed herself

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

Only in your diseased mind

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

Yes, and afterwards MadoHomu will have the most passionate makeup sex the universe had ever seen.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Obviously not.

She's a lolicon

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

No, she will wait until Nagisa is of age before doing anything lewd to her.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

In the movie 4!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page