Brandon Diaz

tumblr screenshot
Fuck off

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

i watch kyoani shows just because kyoani made them

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Nah I quit watching that shit after like three episodes. KyoAni are shit.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

why are you here than

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

I watch Sup Forums, its top tier entertaiment.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

then* dumb esl poster

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Joke's on you all I watch anime for is cute girls.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Anime & Manga
Manga

Enjoy your garbage Kyoani shit

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Now even my animes make fun on me, guess that's it I have nowhere left now.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

animes
crossboarder reaction image

fuck off lurk more

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Oh shit is the /a/police, run!

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

we will make a penetration scene
tl;dr fund it

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Y-yeah well one man's trash is another man's treasure

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Garbage anime with fantastic animation
Of course I'll watch it anyway. The opposite is so much more infuriating and happens too much.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Trash is trash user.

Don't delude yourself.

Accept the L.

Kyoani got you good.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Personally I think phantom world was one of their better recent shows, so I think they should keep making what they feel is shit if they want people to keep liking their stuff. Personal opinion on creations has never really been a factor to begin with, it's a consumer's market, only the opinion of the person watching matters.

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

Is that the same mantra you use for your waifu too?

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Accept the L
>>>/twitter/

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

I'm fairly certain that screenshot is not real.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

This is photoshopped right?

Levi White
Levi White

No, it's not.
The screenshot is real, the source is not.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

If part of something isn't real then it's effectively all not real.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

I answered your question correctly since you were too lazy to search for yourself and you went our of your way to find some pedantic information to dispute on.
Good fucking job.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

I'll honestly never understand Sup Forums shitposters absolute fixation on Kyoani and Shaft in an era where even Japan seems to have moved beyond them. There was a time when Kyoani was genuinely the most beloved studio out there and a time when Shafts popularity sparked right after Madoka and Monogatari but now both both are just kind of running on fumes and contributed nothing new or exciting to the industry in a while. Meanwhile Sunrise, Actas, Pierrot, Wit and even Deen have been delivering some solid critical and financial hits of late. Yet still this enduring utter fixation on two studios that seem to rely on former glory and established hit licenses respectively to maintain their relevance from a forum that honestly seems to be passing it's prime and relevance as well.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

But I didn't ask a question.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

>>>/reddit/

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

Of course it's real, everybody knows japanese animators use tumblr and write articles in english all the time.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

wow you guys really will watch anything I make
I bet that's exactly what Anno thought after making the final episodes of evangelion, the end of evangelion and rebuild 3.0

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Seems legit.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

i wish kyoani would do full penetration scene

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

pierrot

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

It feels like the old guard of hit makers, popular studio choices and classic franchises and genres have started to slowly re-establish themselves of late in the wake of the light novel boom dying down but the Western fanbase is kind of lagging behind on getting over the success the upstart studios had around the turn of the decade. I still think Kyoani and the newer smaller studios fucked themselves by deciding the best course of action was to go full bore into an industry for source material that is now rapidly declining and where only a few franchises still dominate. It's also kind of hard to get in on the prime material when Aniplex, Bandai Namco and Kadokawa themselves are kind of monopolizing it's market potential.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Why? Because it doesn't conform to your view on things?

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

UNCALLED FOR

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Will anime die when LNs die?
What will they adapt?

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

I saw about 3 episodes before I got bored then I skipped to the last episode cause I wanted to see what the kiss was all about. All in all it was boring show, what little expectations I had ended up as a disappointment.
Kyoani a shit.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Well, with a gorgeous anime with an amazing soundtrack, like they all are nowadays, the absolute worst thing KyoAni could make would be about average.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Books
dying
And they're switching to smartphone shit adaptations already anyway.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Osomatsu was a massive hit and Tokyo Ghoul has been pretty popular as well albeit to a far lesser extent. Just because you live in your little shell on Sup Forums that is stuck in 2011 doesn't change that. You can plug your fingers in your ears and go lalalalala and greentext the fuck out of people with fuck offs to reddit all you want but it doesn't change reality or make them take your or your pet studio obsession anymore seriously. You're like the only place still clinging to it right now, let it go already before it really starts to get embarrassing a year or two from now. Not saying you can't enjoy their shows, just that it's time to join the 2016 paradigm already.

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

LNs aimed at otaku idiots user, not books.

mobage adaptations
Thats so disgusting

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

kyoani is shit, so no. phantom sales got dropped hard with episode 1 rule

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

current year
Oh, I see where you really wanna go. /pol/

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Kyoani vs. Shaft LOLBESTSTUDIOEVER really is such a 2009 discussion and shitposting lead off. I swear it feels like I'm talking to fans that went completely out of the loop for like 5 years and then came back and tried to pick up right where they left off assuming nothing has happened in the interim. What's great is I love how they're trying to play damage control and turn it around on other people when they're the ones way the fuck behind the times.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Dropped on whatever episode the one in the middle was introduced.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Okay so you admit that Sup Forums is the board for people stuck well behind the times. That's progress.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page