Bleach 673

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

How is Orihime able to be in the same room as Ichigo and Yhwach? Shouldn't she be on the floor?
Furthermore, how is she able to deflect Yhwach's attack? His attack was strong enough to deflect Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou.

Is this just Kubo giving Orihime a moment to shine before killing her?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxrOrZSrpZw
http://jump-netabare.seesaa.net/s/article/437675625.html
http://onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1220.html?sp
http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Secret_Service
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-05-15/japanese-readers-choose-sexiest-shonen-jump-villains/.102037
Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Also, what is Yhwach going to do next chapter? It's obvious he doesn't want to kill Ichigo.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

Despite the shitposting and thinking that everyone in Ichigo's party that isn't named Ichigo sucks.

Every one of them is basically Lv80, and is seen as a monster to common people. Which was kind of the point of the first two chapters in this arc when the rookie soul reapers saw Ichigo's party.

Orohime is also a monster in most respects

Her power is based on her will-power

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

The problem with saying that her powers are based entirely on her willpower is that it gives her an unlimited ceiling.
If her will is strong enough, she could reject Yhwach's entire existence and return to the halcyon days she dreams of. It's just hard to think someone like Orihime has those types of powers.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Also, who will be the one to take out Gerard? Will it be Renji and Rukia teaming up? Or will we see Shinji and his Bankai?

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Yhwach is extremely OP at this point, he has his own raw power and abilities, the ones he got back from all the dead SR, probably their RAW power too since Quilge was talking about his majesty being able to adjust the blut vene/arterie, ability to blown you the fuck up and see into the future with Almighty, Yamamoto's Bankai, and these shadows which can block Ichigo's getsuga and throw him around with ease, who at this point would beat with low effort all Espadas and people from pic related.
How is he not final boss?

Justin Price
Justin Price

I think the problem is that it is only day 3. He might be the final boss, but this definitely isn't the final fight. It's more interesting to think what the result of this fight will be.
Obviously Ichigo / Yhwach won't die. It'll be interesting to see what happens to Orihime.

Julian Price
Julian Price

She has human limits, her limits might be harder to conceive than others but a human can still only imagine so hard at the end of the day. The mind probably has limits with what it can perceive, which is what fucked up Gimmy in the end.

I mean you could say Gimmy had no limits, but clearly he did.

Also since she has no hatred or desire to kill in her, her attack power is fundamentally weaker than her defense.

Her desire to protect after Ichigo placed his trust in her last chapter is currently top notch.

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

I think Kubo realized he fucked up when he said that and the god crap. so thats why he rarely develops her character. Otherwise, Orihime could potentially end a lot of plot problems if she didn't have her own personality holding her back.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Her power doesn't really involve imagining though. Her power is to reject the fusion of matter. Aizen has stated it as the rejection of events.
I know that Ichigo placing his faith in her gave her a needed boost, but she's always had that desire to protect him.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

implying Kubo develops any character

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

SS and HM had a lot of character development. I'm not paying that close attention to the lasr arc though.

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

tfw five dubs in a row

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

I know, I was joking. Bleach would do well with more character development. Instead of character development, we get more and more new characters. These new characters are the one that get development.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

I wish we saw more of these guys. It's a shame since they have such a neat design.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Because Kubo's built up the issue of the Soul King's place in the world and Ichigo's future. Rapemonk and Urahra are totally going to turn on him to preserve the order when Ichigo becomes the only viable replacement for the Soul King.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

If Urahara / Monk really did turn on him, who would be on Ichigo's side?
I know it would be Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Orihime, Chad, and Ishida. But, who else?

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Cause Quincies don't give off reiatsu normally. As shown, in Jail's fight.
And Ichigo can control his reiatsu unlike that faggot Yammy.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

You know in Bleach the top 4 best characters are
1. Aizen
2. Yhwach (taking Ichigo's inner quincy into account as well)
3. Askin
4. Starrk
And it just so happens that these are also the four handsomest characters in the series in that exact same order.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Askin
handsome
Pick one and only one.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Let's see your handsomest and best character rankings then.

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

1. Aizen
2. Grimmjow
3. Tsukishima
4. Ichigo / Starrk / Ulquiorra

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Aizen
He's so dreamy.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

a multiple closet homosexes detected

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

You can talk about guys without being attracted to them, user.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

I just wanna see rukia bankai one more time before all this bullshit is over and I'll be satisfied. I've given up on Kubo ever putting Shinji's pretty great character design to good use.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

maybe aizen replaces the soul king. he has the reiatsu for it and would probably end up scheming for that to happen. so it would be a way for him to win and still not maki ichigo and friends lose (aizen would be a benevolent soul king etc)

Mason Long
Mason Long

She'll use her bankai to defeat one of the Royal Guard members.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

not being able to appreciate the whole cast regardless of gender

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

god crap
I'm curious about how much of what Aizen said is true. Also, I wonder if we'll ever get confirmation of whether or not it was Orihime who fixed the Hogyoku.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Orihime is a piece of or related to the Soul King.

screencap this point.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

I wonder if we'll ever get confirmation of whether or not it was Orihime who fixed the Hogyoku.

I dont think the Hogyoku reaching full maturity had anything to do with Orihime, Aizen already said that urahara had created his own Hogyoku, but it was also imperfec like the one that Aizen himself had created.

what Aizen did was steal urahara Hogyoku and fed to his own Hogyoku, which allowed Aizen Hogyoku to reach full maturity.

I more curious about what is necessary to create a hogyoku, clearly it must be something very rare and hard to get, otherwise Aizen would have just created a second Hogyoku by himself instead of trying to steal the one Urahara created.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

How would this even be possible? She's never known or seen a hogyoku before the one Aizen showed her.

I honestly think this was bullshit.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

probably. Following Bleach for 10+ years, Orihime being related to the SK theories have been going on for fucking years. They've been about as common as "Ichigo's mother is a quincy" before the current arc.

Also as a reminder, only Orihime's powers remain unexplained. Aizen said something about the hogyoku "manifesting" powers (this could be interpreted multiple ways) in Ichigo's friends but only Chad and Orihime got powers.

Later Chad is revealed to be a Fullbringer which implies he had a parent that was attacked by a hollow leaving behind trace hollow reiatsu. So maybe he was a fullbringer and the hogyoku "awoke" his abilities?

But Orihime's powers are never explained. Through out the entire Fullbringer arc, its never stated that she's a fullbringer. She's never invited into Xcution. etc.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

Well, it was cracked when Aizen showed it to Orihime and then the next time we see it, it is somehow perfect.
You're right though, the Hogyoku is shrouded in mystery. I wonder if we'll ever hear more about it.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Weren't there 2 hogyokus?

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

All she had to do was reject it, it isn't that far fetched.
I wonder who the legs are. Why do you think she's related to the SK, user?

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

I wonder who the legs are.
Orihime and Don Kanonji

Why do you think she's related to the SK, user?
Because that's what Kubo wants to write.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

Don Kanonji
Disgusting.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

She couldn't even repair her own hair pins and fix Tsubaki, or even heal Ichigo. How would she heal or erase something she barely has any concept of.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

heal ichigo
referring to the lust arc btw

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

she barely has any concept of
I really don't understand where you're going with this. Orihime has healed plenty of people without knowing how they were injured.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

why couldn't she bring back her own fairy then?

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

I have no idea. Why couldn't she break down the door where she was held captive? Why doesn't she heal Kukaku's arm?
You can chalk it up to plot convenience. Tsubaki being broken gives her a chance to meet Hachi and others.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Is the definiton of a broken character? Her powers only work at plot's convenience.

Matthew James
Matthew James

Yes, one was created by Aizen, the other was created by urahara.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

Kubo is a dumb idiot and a bad writer.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

This is one of the reasons it's interesting that Orihime is taking part in this fight with Ichigo and Yhwach.
Usually she'd be relegated to helping Chad on clean up duty. If Kubo was feeling generous, he would have had her help Ishida out. However, she has a chance to genuinely make an impact on a major fight.
Who knows what Kubo has in store for her. Maybe death, maybe a SK revelation, maybe nothing.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Maybe death
maybe a SK revelation

maybe both

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

How is Ishida able to be in the same room as Number 2 and still fighting with no hands? Shouldn't he be on the floor due to blood loss??

Leo Long
Leo Long

Kubo has drawn Ishida armless before and it doesn't look like that. Go find that page where Hollow Ichigo blows his arm off and post it for comparison.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

I'm disappointing no one has put forth any legitimate proof to try and debunk you. I guess we'll have to see if next chapter focuses on Ishida.
Yhwach absorbs Orihime
can now heal himself no matter how many injuries he sustains
Yhwach needed more powers anyway.

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

severed bone
That's his hand, he's wearing military parade gloves so it has that trim
blood on wall
That's the shadow
severed piece of meat
thats the bow light enveloping his hand

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Post your favorite character and their saddest moments.
Pic related.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Hachi said her power was based on belief and will, depending on how strong her will to protect was, her defenses might increase exponentially.

All of her power ups to date have been due to some mental growth, rather than training so much.

When she went to Hueco, when she wanted to save Ichigo, when Ichigo put faith in her, etc. On the flipside if she can't concentrate, believe, or focus any will then she has almost no power. This was a problem when Ichigo was killed once, and she couldn't stop breaking down emotionally to do shit.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

What happened to doge?

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

ate the guy

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

That's still a shaky explanation though. Think back to the Yammy fight. She was determined to save herself and Chad, yet her shield was broken and Tsubaki was killed.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

So what made Ishida so special to become a part of Yhwach's cohorts again?

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Plot Convenience

Her defeat is what started her doubts of being a burden to Ichigo and insecurity throughout HM.

If she had suceeded HM might have never occurred

Anyways, is willpower even measurable? It's either you want to or you don't.

Colton Green
Colton Green

I'm sure she wanted to save her own life. If she couldn't save her own life, at least she could protect Chad. Yet, she failed.
That's why her powers make no sense.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

It's talked about in the third data book. I lost my copy (sadly) so I can't post what happens. The pup has a happy ending.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Speaks for itself.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

I miss Bleach's main theme so much what was the song that played when Ichigo squarded off with Uliquirroa for the first time in Hueco Mundo? The episode ended with him saying he must move quickly and going bankai

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

What was a bigger fail, Orihime's attempt on Yami or Chad's attempt on Shunsei? I mean, the guy got a flashback, was building power and he charged the guy with enough strength to blow away that building he was in and Shunsei cut him down with no effort at all. He even had the resolve music playing and all of it failed.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

The problem with Chad is that he never had the power. No matter what he did, he would have never have beaten Shunsui. Orihime, on the other hand, should have been able to defeat Yammy.
Even if she didn't kill Yammy, she should have been able to fight back and protect her friends.

Poor Chad though, his failure to hurt Shunsui started a cycle of not meeting expectations.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

In his defence, Shunsui was like the second oldest captain at the time.

James Miller
James Miller

I'm not sure Chad is able to defeat any of the captains at this point. He definitely wasn't able to back then.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Why is Ichigo so bland compared to his friends? Chad plays guitar and is part of band, Rukia likes reading shitty shoujo novels from the real world and climbing high places, Orihime loves sweets and actually managed to get that bakery job she wanted, Uryu's a class president and still a sewing genius but Ichigo? He doesn't do shit. He doesn't have something to him at all beyond fighting hollows or walking around like a delinquent. Not even self insert protags are as bland as him, the guy has no hobbies, no interest in anything nor does he ever seem to go out and do something for fun. I don't think I've seen him ever laugh or smile genuinely as well unless it's the cocky one he flashes when he's in a fight like the one he did when he fired that getsuga on grimmjow in their first fight or the one he gave when he got back from the royal palace.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Is this just Kubo giving Orihime a moment to shine before killing her?
Rukiafags are pretty cancerous.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

flower on the precipice
Nice one, user, nice one.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

not Haschwalth

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Not getting his power drained away during Auswahlen.

Owen Young
Owen Young

Wait, what? I'm just covering all the options, user. There has to be a reason she came to the final fight.

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

He likes fighting. I'm pretty sure he also likes Manga (Orihime let him borrow hers) and fighting games (Tatsuki borrowed his copy / other way around)
He also likes protecting people he cares about, but I'm sure you've noticed that before.

Carter White
Carter White

bland
has reactions like these
Pick one.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

His daddy was special.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Reminder that Aizen had a puppy in his army. Arrancar 35

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

I want to know how did kubo come up with this design, its pretty freaky.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

B13a

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

What is Yhwach doing on the lower left panel?

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Using his new found power. He's also preparing to stand up, which takes a lot of effort.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

I mean with the shield

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

What is Ishida doing on the lower left panel... with not hands?

How he can even win a fight with no hands?

Shouldn't he be on the floor due to blood loss?

More plot holes?

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Ichigo: Reiatsu doesn't hurt allies if you don't want it to.

Yhwach: Quincies don't have high-pressure reiatsu. When it comes to the flow of reishi Shinigamis are negatively charged and Quincies are positively charged.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

You already posted this, anon-kun.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

What are you talking about? What shield?

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

doesn't hurt allies if you don't want it to.
So, Ichigo can selectively pick who gets hurt and who doesn't?

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

how did kubo come up with this design
Kubo has always wanted to be a fashion designer, it doesn't surprise me he can make people look freaky.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

In OP's image. Yhwach is surrounding Inoue's shield with darkness

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

I don't think that's her shield, I think that's just his attack.
I'm pretty sure her shield had dissipated at that point.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

kubo always does this shit.
X is invincible. X beats Y who is a powerful being whose supposedly the strongest. Z suddenly discovers the power power all along to beat X. You cant disprove this.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

So, Yhwach beats Ichigo but loses to Orihime? You figured Kubo out, user.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

It would be interesting if Orihime ends up being part of the Soul King. Not only would it explain her powers, but it might also give us an opportunity to learn more about her parents / past.
Plus, it'd put her in a precarious situation where she might die. It's always fun watching Ichigo trying to protect the people he loves.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

Yhwach?
How is this dickhead's name pronounced?

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

You can go with Jehowah

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

It's a shame this is the final arc, having rewatched the series I got the bit where Grimmjow gets his arm cut off and Aizen later states that they need to find the Vasto Lordes to complete the Espada (he says it in the manga too)

Being that we've already seen the silhouettes of the 10 Espada by this point we know that they haven't changed so Aizen DIDNT find any other Vasto Lordes or at least didn't recruit them

Anyhow, it could have been a great arc to have involved a few Vasto Lordes wreaking havoc or at least a decent filler arc for the anime
Maybe they could appear once SS has been levelled by the Quincy, how knows, either way it's good potential

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Being this insecure

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Obviously he wants Ichigo inside of him.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Starrk
Probably one of the shittiest characters in the whole manga.

John Miller
John Miller

What did Aizen mean when he said "Eating you can be done after all is finished"?

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Kukaku, Ganju, the Fullbringers, the Arrancars except maybe Grimmjow because he wants to fight Ichigo, the Sternritter that survive, humans, Squad 11, probably Rangiku, Hanatora.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

- Ichibei's name magic
- Aizen crashes the party
- Shinji or Hisagi's bankai that will be just what they need against regeneration
- offpaneling (most likely)

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Aizen called it a thing. I don't think he wants to take that position (maybe it really does mean sacrificing yourself for the 'greater good').

I could see a later fight about how the new Sk should be.
1: same shit as it is now (rape monks team)
2: fuck the shinigami (ywach)
3: restore it to how it was before this cycle (urahara's team)
4: oh god what the fuck is going on, how should I end this (ichigo)

Guess it will be the various sides trying to convince him what resolution is best (we EoE now).

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

Monsters? They sure as hell didn't show that against the arrancars.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

How much time do you think has passed, moron? And don't forget that Orihime trained recently in Hueco Mundo, as well.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

What is this? A beach for ants?

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

implying she didn't block Ichigo's attack

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

The anime really needs to return.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Four hour 4K OVA animated by trigger with artistic freedom

James Perez
James Perez

not using a bleach for ants

One job

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

Ichigo shitting out lots of mana gave chad, orihime their powers! (and the forgotten friends who slowly developed the ability to see ghosts)
No! it was the magic god wish granting rock!
No! her mother got touched by a hollow! Her powers are fullbring!
No! Her powers are innate from birth! An Ichigo 2.0, SK relation + hollow + hogyoku!

Series is so full of 'retcons' because everyone lies/'doesn't know the truth'.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

So Shunsui and the majority of the Gotei would be team rape monk or maybe team Urahara afterall?

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Probably most of the Gotei 13. Whoever tries to stab Ichigo in the back would need to be strong enough or sneaky enough to do so over the violent objection of the majority of the surviving cast.

Which is why the Royal Guard are a good bet.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Gotei needs new Soul King. Aizen will somehow escape, so Ichigo is their best bet. And they plan on locking him up anyway. If it's for the sake of the Seretei, thex would definitely fight against Ichigo.

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

I hope he is safe

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

Why doesn't anyone weaponise that 'the beam makes them invincible' thing. Figure out what Aizen did to order them around and use it.

Robert Green
Robert Green

Epilogue will have him and Komamura running through the wildness.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Chad can defeat almost any vice-captain (except Rukia and Renji, of course) but still is a big leap to reach a Captain level.
When he dies, he will be able to get a vice-captain rank in no time, if the SS still exist

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

Ossa zangetsu. ;^)

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

He is. He's a cute puppy.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Yahweh
Jehovah
Juha Bach
I Am Who Am
Pick one. They're all equally correct.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

I remember wondering how the fuck they would beat yammy at the time. It never occurred to me he would die from something as ordinary as blood loss. come to think of it, this is probably the first time I've seen an anime character die from blood loss

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

I say it like 'Yeh-Watch'
It's probably wrong, but that's okay.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

I just hope we get a proper explanation before the series is over. I'd be fine if they come out and confirm that she is a FB. Just something.

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Yhwachin' in my mah trailer again

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

He didn't get justice. Sure he was a dick, but no man deserves to be off paneled like that.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Gin

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Yoo-vawk.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Because just like Yhwach and Ichigo, Orihime is also a transcendental being. In fact, she is the strongest of them all, who can reject all existences as will.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Reminder that this is supposed to happen.
mfw this kinda looks like Soul King's goo

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

I say it like "Yuha Bach", but it's obviously wrong. The katakana is "Yuuhaa Baahaa", but in reality it is just an aproximation of his name, it being a sort of "tetragramaton", and thus it is ineffable.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

"Juhabach" was a superior spelling in every way.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Bachgetsu
NotZangetsu
Old Man Notgetsu
Alucard
Zangetsu ossan

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

I don't know, I really like the "Yhwach" thing, it conveys the sense of him being the Jewish God. I also like how it looks.

But yeah, Juhabach is easier to pronounce, and its a more literal transliteration.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

it's***

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

That's just some cover art.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

This is some next level speedreading.
It's a color page drawn by Kubo himself.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

I know, but that doesn't mean it is an exact representation of events that will take place in the manga.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

It's the power of being best girl.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

How does one prepare for heartbreak?

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

By getting trips.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

people think Bleach should've ended here
they actually think a normie's life is what Ichigo needs and deserves as a reward for his heroics

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

that dog was a higher rank than cirucci, don panini etc...

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

drinking, then realizing it's just a cartoon

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Do you REALLY think he wants to permastay in SS?

normie
Oh, ok.

Jace Price
Jace Price

she's the SK

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Why didn't they just visit Ichigo in gigais?

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Don't know why you think this is bait. Ichigo has always been grateful to Rukia for involving him in the spirit world, and he proudly uses his powers to save people. Permanently taking this away from him isn't a good way to end the story no matter how you look at it. It's like an action movie that ends with the protag living in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. It's bad taste.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

My dreams are not cartoons.

He wants a normal life with superpowers in order to protect everyone when needs be.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

>>141560780
I see all.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Edited a word.

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

I wonder what his powers were. Besides being cute.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

who else was in the elite quincy group besides sniper nigger, thor, and hand guy?
i can't even remember, did the hand guy fight end? i remember nemu blew up but i forgot what happened after that

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Yeah, Pernida is dead. We had windy man, but he jobbed pretty quickly. We also had Askin, who may or may not be dead.

Parker Green
Parker Green

Too late

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

It ate Nemu's remains and got the power of uncontrollable regeneration from them (Mayuri removed the brain before it could be eaten because it's the part that controls it). It grew and grew until it blew up, and it didn't come back.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

So what?

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

implying Kubo would give such an important role to his self insert

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

Nobody knows who I really am~

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

She looks like she has down syndrome in this picture.
That would explain a lot, actually.

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

pls no bully ;_;

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Hey, we welcome all Rukiafriends here.

William James
William James

Saw this on twitter. I'm not trying to make anyone angry, but I'm genuinely curious if it's a parody on another couple.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Isn't from Zootopia?

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

Oh shit, you're right. I've never seen the movie, but people, for some reason, were comparing Bleach characters to Zootopia characters.
Thanks, user.

Leo Price
Leo Price

tfw driving around through the autumn rain listening to that song
Can't believe that was 12 years ago

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

You were driving twelve years ago, user? You must be a wise old man by now.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Indeed. Bleach was the whole reason I came to Sup Forums so long ago.. and pretty much the only reason I stay. That and my children's card games

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Anyone have that pic that tries to explain all of Ichigo's power sources and how he materializes?
Oh, and I haven't been on in a while, was any consensus reached on Kugo and his substitute Shinigami powers and Bankai?

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Is this what you're looking for?

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Statistically, getting dubs happens one time in ten, so five dubs in a row is one in 100,000. That's the same as getting sextuples. Still, pretty impressive.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Right, but you can try to get sextuples. These dubs just happened.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Yes, thank you my man

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Believe it or not, we actually might get more insight on Ichigo in the next chapter.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

12 years ago
stop reminding me about time

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

tfw you want to move on but bleach won't let you
Time is cruel.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

I hope we don't leave Ichigo. I want to see what Yhwach has to say.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

There isn't enough to animate. The last chapter would only take 10 - 15 seconds of air time.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

Aizen, Shunsui and Gin are the best characters.
Honorable mention for Starrk, Ukitake and Askin.

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

liking ukitake
Why?

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Bleach manga hasn't ended?
I thought they were on the final ark like... two years ago.

John Allen
John Allen

Cancer is a trait that a lot of Sup Forums users like in their characters.

I know it was tuberculosis but the joke doesn't work otherwise.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

not liking Ukitake
Why?

He's a really nice, down to earth guy and isn't a chuuni fuck like most of the other captains.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

That's just some cover art

Owen Long
Owen Long

we will never see Yama-jii and Unohana obliterate everything in their path as members of the original gotei 13

Bentley King
Bentley King

Sung by Mayuri and Nemu

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

dying from TB
Soul Society works in wondrous ways.

Easton Long
Easton Long

I wonder how far down his tattoos go

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Rukia knows.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

We will never see Yama-jii and Unohana having furious and violent sex amidst a battlefield where Yama-jii thrusts with such force that the tremor breaks their enemies, but Unohana just screaming "Harder!".

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

I'm pretty sure Unohana's the praying mantis type. She probably kills every guy she has sex with. Mostly young men from her division.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

I hope after all of this Soul Society gets a reform.

Parakeet Kid never did find his mom.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

I don't think Urahra is evil but definitely think he has some ulterior motive that relates to thesoul king.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

What if Orohime is the living embodiment of the Hogyoku.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

I still wonder why Orihime never looked for her brother in Soul Society.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

What use will the Fullbringers be if they arrive now?
They were completely outclassed by Shinigami.
And unless Kuukaku has a HTC, they can't have gotten that stronger to make a difference.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

orohime
I miss the guy who used to call her Orehime.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

If you could pick a Studio other than Pierrot, to animate the final arc of Bleach, who would it be?

My vote is for Ufotable.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

I miss nice Unohana. Was that part of her ever real?

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Bone-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Tsukishima or whatever his name was will use Book of the End on Yhwach while Shinji reverses it with Bankai so that it can change the future instead of the past.

Who am I kidding, Shinji isn't ever going to do anything relevant.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

I'd be fine with anyone. Just not Pierrot.

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Yhwach?
How is this dickhead's name pronounced?
I say "ijvajj". With a "j" as pronunced in Spanish. Or the "ch" at the end of German "Bach".

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Why spell it "ijvajj" when you have to clarify the "j" is Spanish?
Why not just say that you say "ihvahh"?

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

"ijvajj"
what the fuck

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

mayuri and nemu sing the best

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

ark
You almost got me, user. You almost won.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

tfw you wanna move on but all your past hobbies and fun memories won't let you move on to the shitty life that awaits you

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

I think it was. The fact that she loved fighting didn't mean that she was incapable of being nice.

On another note I wish we could've seen the captains interact with each other a bit more.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

12 years ago

Jesus has it really been that long?

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Blame Aizen.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

there will never be a Soul Society SOL pre-Aizen betrayal showing the captains and vice-captains in their everyday lives

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Could Shunsui have defeated Aizen before he absorbed the Hogyoku, if he used Bankai?

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Why spell it "ijvajj" when you have to clarify the "j" is Spanish?
Why not just say that you say "ihvahh"?
Because they're two different sounds, the Spanish "j" or German "..ch" sound is stronger than the English approximation, "h".

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Ulciorra is the best

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

The top right / bottom middle one are awful. Others are okay.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxrOrZSrpZw
Post Bleach OPs

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

No, he didn't have his God killing sword.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

How the hell is top right awful?

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Look at the face. Sure the background is neat, but the face is atrocious.
Not only isn't it drawn well, but he doesn't show emotions.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

before he absorbed the Hogyoku

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Silly user, Aizen was always a god.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

tfw tite showcased shit tons of fashion
mfw only used a handful
fucking gay

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

You know, back before I watched this show my friend said the girl and guy with orange hair were siblings. Why did he lie to me?

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Why did he lie to me?
same reasons your parents lie to you

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

You know, he could be right. They could end up being related somehow.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Post more /fa/ Bleach.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

God I fucking love these

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Orihime with the bread. Nice one, Kubo

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

I just wanna hug her!

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Soifon pls. Yoruichi will never love you.

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

Keep em coming guys. Trying to fill up a folder.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

All the way down, if you understand the meaning of my words.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

fucking this

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Getting a tattoo on your dick.
NONONONONONONONO.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

Do you think he got one while he was hard?

Alexander James
Alexander James

Last one I have.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Not falling for that ruse

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

not getting a boner garage tattoo right above your vagina

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Slav Grimmjow and Hiyori
That's pretty funny.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

I honestly really like the back and forth between Iceshota and Byakuya,

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

Aizen chatting with Urahara
Yamamoto going all out
Yoruichi and Soifon
Gin just standing there

That pic is perfect

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Of course, Bleach is at its best when it's able to interject comedy between serious scenes.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

what are those circle things on his head supposed to be? halo's?

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

kubo's forgotten that hollows existed, why should orihime remember

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

They are eyes.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

how is she able to deflect Yhwach's attack?

aren't full bringers the opposite of quincies? im pretty sure its like quincies are closer to soul reapers and fullbringers are closer to hollows or something like that.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

That feel when the Hueco Mundo arc started at chapper 244
That feel when Bleach is at chapter 673 now

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

Good point.

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

its really really large apparently since even ichigo's dad couldn't find his wife there.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

She isn't a Fullbringer though.
Time sure files when you're having fun.

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

Look at him biting hard on those tits

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

She isn't a Fullbringer though.

then what is she

Leo White
Leo White

the poison faggot

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Masaki isn't in Soul Society, user.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

I'm still not sure how she was able to survive. Oh well, at least she was able to hug her brother one last time.
That's the hundred dollar question.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

she went to hell? why?

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

She didn't go to hell, her soul was just devoured by Grand Fisher.

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

don't forget
shunsui passed out in the back
yumichika is the only one with a cocktail glass

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

yumichika is the only one with a cocktail glass
Didn't catch that one, nice.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Gin is being "that guy"

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

standing by himself with a pleasant smile on his face just watching everyone else
literally me

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Too bad you're not a 6'1 bishonen.
Although Gin still looks pretty awkward.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

actually I am 6'1" but I don't know if I'd go so far as to call myself a bishie

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

He's looking at Rangiku and smiles because she's enjoying herself.

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

Remember boys, Orihime is also a miracle herself, as long as she believes.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

the poison faggot
He wasn't gay, he was just stylish.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

She won't die, right? All she needs to do is believe that she is alive and Yhwach could never kill her.
r-right?

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

You know what upsets me about this? I really thought she would be able to do something in the Fullbringer arc. I thought she would finally be able to protect Ichigo.
Instead, she got fucked and even though she knew something was off, she only could cry.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

she only could cry
"the girl who could cry" sums up most of her character up until the current arc

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Will chad ever complete his shit?

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

In Hueco Mundo she wanted to both protect Ichigo and destroy the Hogyoku. She failed at both of these things.
In the Fullbring arc, she wanted to protect Ichigo from everyone else. She failed at that.
In this arc, she wants to protect Ichigo from Yhwach and the other evils in the world. Will she succeed this time? Find out next time on Bleach Chapter 674.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Don't forget Zaraki's table with the poor Kira in the middle

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

hmm, probably he already has

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Will she succeed this time?

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Of course. How else is he going to beat the statues?

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

gin will never experience happiness
Why live?

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Guys, what happened to KON?

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

He fell out of Ichigo's pocket. He's somewhere in Soul Society.
Hopefully he only shows up for the epilogue.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Kon is the dick of the soul king.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

We have the heart and the brain. You may be onto something.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

I could see this as a Kubo twist.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

They could be. Without the incest, of course.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

So when is Karen and Yuzu coming over to help Ichigo?

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

They are going to take over his duties during the epilogue.
Karin will, at least. Yuzu is more like Orihime.

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Did aizen even do anything since he got out?

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

Sit in a comfy chair.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Reminder that this happened but nothing has come of it yet.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

We have so many things that need to be elaborated on. I'm glad we are only on the third day. Maybe when it gets closer to the end we'll get longer chapters.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

I personally think she'll make an appearance sooner rather than later though. This whole fight has a familial tone to it so she'd be a perfect addition.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

wanting Karin to show up to the Yhwach fight
Really?

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

Yup. Brother Sister Getsuga Tenshou would be badass.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

I'm honestly speechless. I really hope Kubo doesn't come here anymore.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

I think the problem with this is that it would take all the seriousness out of the fight. Oh well, Kubo will Kubo.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Kazoku Tenshou

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

who else thought everything was worth it just because Rukia finally showed up on the last chapter? Also she said something funny.

I love her.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

1. Aizen
2. Aizen
3. Aizen
4. Aizen
5. Aizen

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

I love her
damn man
you can't love a cartoon

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

So who in the Soul Society knows Ichigo is a Shiba?

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

If they knew Ichigo was the living trinity of race fusion, you'll think they put more protections around instead of trying to kill him during a whole arc, no?

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Good point

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Soul King's leg.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

The Shibas, and probably Mayuri.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

So how are they alive, especially the time guy?

Easton King
Easton King

They aren't, they died and went to soul society.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

I would go with the Quincy who smells like semen and has an addictive dick.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Squish some creepy black babies. He's the most racist character in Bleach.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

Ishida takes pride in his whiteness

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Me.

Last night I had another dream about her and these threads. For some reason I was shy to exclaim my love for her on Sup Forums despite having done it hundreds of times. Must've been some pussy aspect of my subconsciousness.

I LOVE YOU RUKIA. I REALLY DO.

William Sanders
William Sanders

Isn't Komamura a Shiba?

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

It's the power of love, user

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

fucking dead people! what are they doing in the afterlife?

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

shhh.. you'll trigger rukia fags

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Yes.
My love for Rukia suffuses every fiber of my being

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

To Chad's credit, he did get complimented by Kyouraku. Kyouraku doesn't really shit-talk either.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

Jewha Buck

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

bleach is a fucking mess no wonder the anime got cancelled.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

I feel like they've set this guy up for Aizen.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Oh hey, you just posted who is going to fight the Miracle.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

I love her interactions with Renji. This chapter made me root for RenRuki even more.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

As a Rukiafag I don't find that explanation at all wrong.

Unrequited love is love regardless.

Christian Green
Christian Green

I wonder if he'll also transform into a human.
implying he'll get out of his chair before 2017

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Post panels of when your character was at his/her happiest.

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

It's because these threads have become more friendly to Rukia and less to Orihime. It's okay, Rukiafriends are always allowed here.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

I can't get enough of her happy face on that last panel. I want her to be happy forever and make happy faces everyday.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Fake spoilers. Inoue uses the four pins shield she used on Ginjo

http://jump-netabare.seesaa.net/s/article/437675625.html

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

tfw she reflects his attack back at him and it kills yhwach

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Another one says Hinamori goes Bankai
http://onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1220.html?sp

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

become
Rukia has been the centerpiece of Bleach threads and an unbroken history as a beloved Sup Forums eldergod-tier waifu for the past 12 years.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Post best husbando

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

This would be awful story wise. She's a Kido master, she shouldn't be able to achieve bankai.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Oh, I meant it the other way around. Rukia used to be the only girl that was allowed to be posted on these threads.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

Rukia is mai waifu forever and ever but Orihime is cute too, I hope she finds happiness.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

I'm actually surprised people are posting spoilers this early. Usually they would wait until late Tuesday / early Wednesday.

Luke Green
Luke Green

Why does this doge have a butthole? Do Hollows shit? There's no liquid in Hueco Mundo, what would their shit look like? White sand or something? HM is full of it. Huh.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Most Attractive Shonen Jump Villains
Grimmjow #8
Aizen #11

I can't believe the nips rated them so low. What shit taste.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Of course. Have you never walked a dog on the beach? You just bury the shit in the sand and hope no one finds it for the next five minutes.

Juan James
Juan James

No wonder SS wants to keep a spirit litterbox in another dimension

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

I wonder how they have sex. I don't know about you, but sand/dust doesn't work well together.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

YEE - WACK

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

I know these are fake, but when was the last time we had legitimiate spoilers from Netabare

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Do you really pronounce it like Ewok? What is wrong with you?

William Butler
William Butler

Couldn't Kira kill Gerard with his Bankai?

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Grimmjow above Aizen
Aizen not #1

Fucking Elevens.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Unless his bankai makes black holes, then no.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Source?

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

royal secret service
Literally who

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Secret_Service

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

tfw Yamamoto won't have the same based voice actor if the anime ever comes back.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Doesn't matter, Yamamoto's not here to talk, just to burn shit.

Although pic related would be pretty nice if animated.

Easton Young
Easton Young

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-05-15/japanese-readers-choose-sexiest-shonen-jump-villains/.102037

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

meant to respond to you

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

I was responding to someone on this board earlier and my friend who I was with asked 'Do you like Anime?
I was worried for a bit, but it ended up being about something unrelated.
He could just make Gerard weigh a bunch.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

shunsui man...all along we though 'lol hes the comic drunk lech' ..and he was really in despair...fucking kubo

John Morales
John Morales

'hurr i wonder wat urahara and karin were doing'

Shes a shiniQuincy m8

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

He'll probably have a happy ending. They aren't going to kill off two commanders.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

i hope not. i mark out like a faggot when he appears. also yfw he went to hell to meet aizen and ukitake went to heaven

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

I wish Kubo kept the concept of hell.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

he probably still has it up his sleeve. he did say the muken was akin to it.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Wait, is Shunsui actually depressed? His bankai is just bleak as fuck

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

yup. its like in The Crow ' i'll share my pain with you'. His bankai puts you under an ocean of depression and suicide and can just as easily fuck him up as his enemy. motherfucker was suicidal since the beginning. his full name and story show he was always inheriting heirlooms that he didnt want from those he loved and lost. the hairpins, kimono and eventually the control of the gotei.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

vump

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Too many people have died. It's hard for one person to handle.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

I think this is one of the best color pages. Everyone looks perfect, even Orihime in the tree.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Masaki a cute

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Komamura.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

He's a dog, user. What can he do?

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

I thought he wanted to be commander?

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

this is cruel

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Yes, we’re sooo threatened by how Orihime managed to protect Ichigo for once. The fact of the matter is that Hime is weak and will most likely always be weak. Unless Kubo pulls an M. Night Shyamalan and reveals that she has hidden offensive powers that are only awakened by “teh power of lurv” or some shit like that, I can easily see Yhwach cutting Orihime down to get her out of the way and/or weaken Ichigo’s morale.

Now that Rukia and Renji are aware of Ichigo’s current status, it’s only a matter of time before they reach him and Hime gets pushed to the sidelines once again. And I think we all know who the other person Urahara entrusted the safety of the world to is.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Nice bait.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

With champagne.

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

It's from a genuine supporter of IchiRuki on Tumblr. People never cease to impress me.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Ate Yammy and gone to OPM.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

I want Isshin, Aizen, and Yhwach as my 3 dads

Oliver White
Oliver White

Giant dog bankai.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Netabare spoilers say that Yhwach keeps throwing Ichigo around and calling him his son with Orihime occasionally saving him. Yhwach turns his attention to Orihime and says he'll take her shield. Ichigo attacks and gets blown the fuck out by Black Light (Schwarze Licht) and Yhwach goes for a follow up attack. He gathers black aura in his hand fires it at Ichigo, in that moment Orihime uses her 4-point retaliation shield and Yhwach gets the full force of his own attack right in the face. When he dust settles he is seen standing there unaffected.

Netabare spoilers are different and claim Ichigo releases Bankai at the end of the chapter.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

OPN spoilers are different*

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Nevermind, it's not Ichigo. It's Hinamori.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Spoilers when?

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

If these spoilers are true, how does Yhwach take the full force of his own attack and escape unharmed?

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

people bother writing such shitty spoilers

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Urahara is a kido master too. Rukia is a kido master too.

Kido zenpakutou is used to amplified their kidos, I don't see how that stops her from achieving bankai.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Yuh-WOCK

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

I pronounce it Yu-Ha.
It's easy, and I got after a chapter chopped his name up into 'Yu-Ha-Bah-Ha."

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Where does the ch go?

James Wright
James Wright

Anyone remember what we used to call Yhwach before we knew his real name?
It was based off of a chapter I believe, it was something-beard. The name escapes me.
Good times.

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

Buckbeard

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

What's Nozarashi doing in a tree?

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

K
I
S
S
I
N
G

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

I think you use the word master a little too loosely. Tessai is a Kido master.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

I just have to ask, but did anyone else call Yachiru being the materialization of his blade, simply because it was the concept that was not presented, therefore leading to a unique scenario?

I just didn't think it needed to take 12 years to unveil... Fuck you, Kubo.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

She was also seen being far away from Kenpachi at times and had a shikai of her own with a completely different ability. It would be like revealing that Tashigi from One Piece was actually Kuina the entire time.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

He saw it coming and had already braced himself?

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Okay, but it was still a fully charged attack from Yhwach himself. I'd imagine it would have some done some damage.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

It was somewhat obvious, even the first data book alluded to it.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

He is THE LORD thy one and only GOD - Quincy 3:16

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

I don't give a shit about what Ichigo needs or deserves, it was good for the STORY.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Kubo tends to do stuff like this, doesn't he? At first I was surprised at Unohana being the first Kenpachi but then I remembered her databook stats (she had 100 offense and 90 strength, if I recall) and the fact that the 11th division was afraid of her. So it was obvious that he was going to to something menacing with her

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Of course. That's what makes Kubo, Kubo.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

-offpaneling (most likely)

please god no not another yammy

Gerard has gone far too ham in this fight to die like a bitch; his power basically prevents that

Hopefully it will be aizen or ichibei

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Gerard has gone far too ham in this fight to die like a bitch
That's what we thought about Yammy.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

I usually said "Yewha Bach" with Bach being pronounced like the composer, since it's fairly easy to say and probably pretty close to what Kubo intends

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

Kubo intends
Your pronunciation is the opposite of that,

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Your pronunciation is the opposite of that
Not really.

Kubo's official katakana is "ユーハバッハ" which is "Yuuha Bahha" in romaji
Note that the composer Bach's name is written the same way in katakana (you can check his Japanese Wikipedia page or anywhere else to confirm this)
Since the Vandenreich have pretty strong German themes, it's clear that this is what Kubo is going for. So the "Bach" part is entirely reasonable.

I can't think of anything that the "Yuuha" part is referencing so the katakana pronunciation is pretty straightforward. Saying it more like "yew-haw" than saying it like the Japanese would pronounce "yuuha" just makes a bit more sense and feels way more natural if the second part is supposed to be pronounced like "Bach" (since otherwise you're switching from Japanese-esque pronunciation to something Germanic)

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

I thought he said something about it in 13 Blades. Oh well, thanks for clearing it up.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Maybe he's immune to his own energy? It wouldn't be the weirdest thing he has.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

I guess that only adds to his list of growing powers.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Quincies absorb reishi in order to attack, so having reishi thrown back at him should just recharge the batteries

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Quincy crosses everywhere

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Grimjow before Aizen? Wtf Japan

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

he will never say "bankai, Zanka no Tachi"

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Are you really surprised? It's the power of Suwabe Junichi.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

What's interesting is that this is the seal used on Aizen. Quincy Crosses, seals, and hairpins. What does it all mean?

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Except it wasn't, because there was still a ton of loose ends.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

I've never seen the appeal. For.me Hayami Sho has better voice

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

The shinigami are usurpators.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Turning Shinigami into bad guy is pointless because Ichigo will never betray them.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

He would. He would do anything if it were to protect the ones he loved. This includes betraying Soul Society.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

This so fucking much. It's so obvious at this point. Beginining with Aizen's and Kisuke's conversation about the soul king, and becoming more apparent in the final arc, is the fact that Soul Society has essentialy forced their rule over every world, and species.

inb4 Aizen is the good guy and Kisuke is the villian

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

tfw we would get more aizen interaction with ichigo/orihime
Yes please.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

I want Urahara to betray either Soul Society or Ichigo.
Either would work.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

why not both ?

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

That'd be neat. How would he win though? Urahara needs to have a chance to win.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Tessai was a kido captain and Haci was his VC.

They're both able to use time-space manipulation techniques, which are forbidden.

I believe Orihime's abilities are based on Kido.

Chase White
Chase White

with a sword in its mouth

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

I believe Orihime's abilities are based on Kido.
Wouldn't Hachi have recognized her abilities then? It's also weird considering she's only a human.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

anonymous asked:
Do you think Kubo is trying to put a red herring right now by having Ichigo and Orihime together?

Yes, and you’re not the only one who’s come to me about that actually. It’s pretty obvious, considering how much he’s still left undone. Especially with Rukia’s character in general. I’m pretty certain we’ll still get an IR reuion and tag team later on, cause honestly it’d make sense. This way Kubo can adress the whole, Ichigo being Kaien’s cousin, why they look alike, him having Shiba Clan blood in him, and Ichigo eventually staying in the SS. Not to mention Kubo also wanted to adress how Rukia felt when she took Kaien’s position as Lt. something he didn’t do when she got bankai, so he’ll most likely do later, through flashbacks. And there was some foreshadowing, back when Ichigo met Rukia, while she was recovering after surgery, and how she noticed how off he was, and it was because of Masaki. And even now, Masaki is being addressed again, by Ywhach, who attempting to distraught Ichigo by saying these terrible things about his parents. Ichigo doesn’t seem to be on his A-game right now, and Orihime’s not able to be much help either. Plus Rukia is still showing up in the chapters, and is still the one noted to sense Ichigo, and verbally doing so as well, that’s actually twice now that it’s happened. There’s more, but you get my point. This isn’t the final battle, that’s for sure. And Kubo seems to be red herring pretty hard. Bleach started with Ichigo and Rukia and will end with them as well. After all, Ichigo is the one that inherited Masaki and Isshin’s love and destiny, a destiny which he now shares with Rukia. And in the begining of Bleach, this all started with his and Rukia’s story. They’re also the protagonist of this story, Rukia being the protagonist of the shinigami side, and Ichigo being the protagonist of the human side. So it really makes sense they’d eventually come together for a tag team….

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

I thought he did? Other vaizards said it's been a while since he's been able to tall to someone similar to him.

It's only weird because humans aren't suppose to have their powers awakened when they're human. She would have developed those powers anyway after she died. It was a miracle of the hogyoku that awakened her powers earlier than she was suppose to develop them.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Last we saw they were playing video games completely oblivious to the world about to end.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Soi Fon's will have to be new as well.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

And I think we all know who the other person Urahara entrusted the safety of the world to is.

Byakuya.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Viz confirmed it was Rukia. Urahara said 'Ms Kuchiki'

Unless Byakuya is a woman of which I would be okay with

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

I miss ururu

Matthew White
Matthew White

nope. he had to be forced just to enter the gotei. his family made him.

3 men and a baby (for the over 30's among us)

literally have nordic god running around

who are tyr and fenris?

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

f-fuck you ;_;

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

why doesnt everyone understand? rukia and ichigo are soul bonded like isshin and masaki.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

It's more likely that Soul Society will try to betray Ichigo. Probably related to their plan to make a new Soul King. It's not like they will allow him to leave anyway. So that could make new conflict

It wouldn't be that bad if the second half of this arc is against the Shinigami, while the Quincy are on Ichigo's side. At least those that are still alive. But I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo reveals some of the dead Sternritter magically survived all along.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

I dont think they will. theyre not in a position to.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Who?

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

..l.,

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

At least those that are still alive
Only Ishida is left

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Let's not forget Ichigo, Yuzu and Karen :^).

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Ichigo attacking at the slightest jab at him with no strategy

How the fuck does he keep winning his fights?

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

Tell me one fight that Kubo choreographed properly.

You can't.

They are all random slashes, A activates power, slash someone on the shoulder, B activates power, slashes someone on the shoulder.
Repeat above until one of them dies.
Their arms don't even drop dead when they get hit on the fucking shoulder, do you know how many fucking muscles around the shoulder is needed to even lift it?
Debate me.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

works for kenpachi...

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

how many potential run-ins have we got?

ryuuken ishida and OG soken brand quincy

isshin

fullbringers

god ukitake

mayuris top espada corpse squad

don kanonji

quinigami karin and yuzu

lolihealeddeath Unohana plz kubo ;_;

whatever zanka no tachi was created to bring back (im betting chad, ganju and inoue)

royal guards

zombie kira

aizen

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

dogeamura and iba bankai

Christian Price
Christian Price

iba bankai
I remember it was implied in 13Blades

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

mayuris top espada corpse squad
I dont think he brought them too.

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

Losing against a hand
Losing against a big guy

Sures working alright.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

it would be illogical as fuck to resurrect fodder arrancar and not the espada

yup. id like to see it. hes stronger than ikkaku.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

Is this gonna be his new mask?

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

I wonder who was White

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

What..

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

Orihime is not going to die. She is best girl and best girls never die in manga or anime.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

who is kikyo

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

;-;

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

;_;

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Stop trolling.

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

It makes absolutely no fucking sense what so ever but then again this is Bleach so lets just assume that she could tear up the asshole of every espada there was right now because of plot related reasons

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

trolling? in a bleach thread?

sorry if i interrupted the shipfags

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

would you a Rukia eyeliner Sup Forums?

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Disgusting trace over. Also the eyes are uneven.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

You really believe that all the new Quincy will be dead just half-way through the arc? Several will be revealed to not have died. Same shit happened with the Arrancar. At the very least the three that are not on Yhwach's side will.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

well if yhwach got a powerup after the auswahlen then surely he can resurrect the lot of them ? Kubo logic could even have him using zanka no tachi to resurrect the quincy yama killed

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

What if Yhwach preform a Auswahlen on ichigo and realise how inner Yhwach feels/becoming inner Yhwach, and spares Ichigo?

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

how does Sup Forums think Kubo is going to use zanka no tachi now Yhwach possesses it? drop your theories.
My guess would be somehow resurrecting Masaki

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

g*d

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

People forget just how utterly broken Orihime's powers actually are

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

she couldnt do shit against ulqiorra and has done shit all thus far in this arc.

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Based on willpower
Willpower
Now that she's fighting alongside her fucking lover her willpower as reach MIRACLE levels.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

She didn't want to fucking do shit against him.

You realize her power can literally reject anything she wills it too, right?

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

New thread?

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

How does this panel make sense, when Ichigo, Yuzu and Karen are alive?

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

forgot pic.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

Yuzu and Karen are quincigami and Ichigo is every relevant race as the plot demands. Ishida is just a quincy, but the better question is how Ishida's Dad survived

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Didn't the clan Ishida is from split off from the original quincy clan? Hence not being affected by Ywach?

Ishida's mom on the other hand was still part of the original clan.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Ishida's pure, he was taking powers from half breeds, but misaki was pure but tainted by hollow, so it affected her.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Ishida's mom was pure too. Didn't she also die?

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

What if Karin and Yuzu didn't inherit Quincy powers?

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

She wasn't pure. Only Ryuken was.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Are you suggesting Isshin cheated on the lovely quincy cutie?

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

She was half, that's why Uryuu's survival was interesting to Ywach.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Wouldn't that make Ishida not pure?

How the fuck does this even work

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Of course not you dolt, Masaki popped them out. I'm suggesting that Quincies' kids don't always inherit powers.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Yes, Uryu is impure. That's why it's a mystery how he didn't die.

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

New thread lads
/a/thread/141645550#p141645550

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

It's implied that Soken was one of the original Sternritter. But some time after the Quincy massacre he defected, because he didn't like how the Wandenreich changed and took some of their artifacts with him.

The Ishida family is a normal family, if one disregards their ties to the important players. Soken and Ryuken were pure so nothing happened to them. Ryuken's mother and Masaki were affected because they were tainted by Hollows. Masaki may have even survived if it weren't for Grandfisher. Katagiri was a Gemischt and thus died. Uryuu is completely immune for some strange reason. He's the enigma. Yhwach has no clue what to do with this guy. Contrast that with Ichigo, where everything is as Yhwach wants to.

Also since Isshin is a noble born in Soul Society and Masaki a Quincy with european descendant, there is actually zero japanese blood in Ichigo. He's more german than anything.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page