Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

reminder of the gay!

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Vazquez looked good this episode.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

We had a good thread for several hours and discussed everything already.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Do you think they'll make Lotta good? They manage to make Oldbag the best character.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

I want doujins of Maya.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

It's kind of a shame that the opening animation is the epitome of zero effort. The song at least has some relevance to Gyakuten Saiban.

David Cook
David Cook

Yeah it's a shame. Hopefully the next one will be better quality. Also, is it just me or are the episodes looking a lot better? They even drew the audience a few times in this one.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

How is Wright/Edgey not gay? wright literally became a lawyer for him.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Dee Vasquez

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

I hope so; I think the show might be getting to the point where character is as important as plot, which it really needs to do to be a good adaptation

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

Wouldn't Vasquez get away with it since it was self defense?
They guy tried to kill her with a spear, she pushed him into the pike of the fence.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

She tried to frame Will and covered up past murders with her mafia men.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

tfw Oldbag was good in this case even in the game at the end but got flanderized hard from then on.

David Fisher
David Fisher

Seven episodes in and the game adaption still shits all over the source and feels anti-climatic as fuck

I'm practically watching it ironically at this point.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Oldbag best character

Second best girl, after Maya of course.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Reminder to sexualize Maya.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

Kind of disappointed Mia didn't show up. I wonder if she'll actually show up in the Edgeworth case..

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

How the fuck does that spear weigh 15 kilos?

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

It has a uranium core

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Best case next week

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

demonstrate that the witness's testimony is unlikely on a dozen different levels; force her to switch gears like three times
Judge: You can't prove beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt that the witness did something five years ago? Sorry, your defendant has to die then, lol

I know that I already mentioned this in the last thread, but goddamn, this court system.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Maya gives the best rimjobs.

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

It's a big spear.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

I feel like they mistook Maya for Mia.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

It's not fair Wright is the only one with a cute assistant.

Edgeworth should hire Lovepon on as his assistant. she's very convincing.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

Dropped it this week, no regrets.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

not hiring oldbag

John Jones
John Jones

Cute assistants are handed out after you take on your first case. Edgeworth probably just lost his or something.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

isn't there that girl from AAI or something

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Get ready for next week, because then we can see who did the better job a1 or the guys that made the pachinko cutscenes.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

But that'd be TWICE the edge for all it's worth.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

best girl has tits now

I approve. Tits make best even more best.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Nick can't get married anymore
He is no more pure

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Maya a cute

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

Them Maya thighs

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

But it's going to be to the girl that took his purity, so I don't see the issue.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

Well then it is okay

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

I wonder if the AA6 shota is still pure.

James Thomas
James Thomas

Of course
Maya is only for Nick

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Quad uranium

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

I really wish that they'd stop using that version of Objection 2001 that somebody played on a Casio keyboard. The GBA did a better fucking job.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Edgeworth canonically gets his own cute assistant two years later.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

But he doesn't keep her. Nick has permanent dibs on Maya and has a few backups in case she's off being arrested in far flung places, such as science Maya and magic Maya.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Eh, we don't know what Kay does after AAI2, it's quite possible she still hangs around Edgeworth and we just don't see her. Maya stopped always hanging around Phoenix for nine years as well anyway.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Maya being unfaithful to Nick like that
Dealing with Pearl's reaction should be enough to deter her from doing that.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

My point is that Nick has the Maya situation locked down while it seems that Kay is probably off doing her own thing now.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Maya stopped always hanging around Phoenix for nine years as well anyway.
If only the writers weren't so fucking stupid.
Phoenix goes through his greatest life crisis
Maya is nowhere to seen even though he saved her life many times
She only sends him dvds, instead of visiting him directly even though she is just like 2 hours away from him.
I can understand they didn't want her to show up in 4th game no matter what but at least they could handle it properly. Knowing Maya's character, there is no way she wouldn't go running to Phoenix's place to support him. Instead they gave him a adopted daughter fill in this empty seat.
Seriously, what the fuck? What were they thinking?

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Gumshoe is a cutie

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Who said she was away for the whole period? Plus I'd imagine that Nick wouldn't want to drag her down with his crap like that, especially as it became a long term issue.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

B-b-b-b-b-but what about the f-f-fujoshits? They can't even deal with Maya so if they were to give Edge a permanent assistant that would endanger their gay ship, they would just kill themselves!!!!

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Edgeworth already has Gumshoe.

Edge x Wrightfags BTFO

John Carter
John Carter

Who said she was away for the whole period? Plus I'd imagine that Nick wouldn't want to drag her down with his crap like that, especially as it became a long term issue.
They didn't say anything about her visiting him, not even once.
Also what crap? Just supporting him through his crazy times doesn't mean he would drag her in as well.
And what makes it okay that a guy who forged evidence and lost his lawyer status can go and adopt a girl? Why did the state allow it? The whole deal with Trucy was kinda random desu.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Seriously, what the fuck? What were they thinking?

I think she was too busy raising her and Phoenix child (yes that was a spur of the moment after Phoenix saved her). But well this is just my delusional thought.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Child is still yet to get conceived, unfortunately

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Pearl will be watching through the window when it happens, won't she?

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

tfw you won't be there to watch it with Pearls

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

Sorry, what? He had a cute assistant from the get-go

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Gumshoe is Edgewroth's permanent assistant

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Anyone here watching this while not having played any of the games? Been talking about this show mostly on /v/, but I'm wondering how it plays to people who haven't seen these plots already? Badly, I'm guessing.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Yeah, the main issue I've seen is people being annoyed by the whole justice system. I guess an entire system biased against the player is standard in a game, but it's frustrating to watch.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

I haven't played any of the games but I heard they were good so I started watching this anime and holy shit. This anime is so bad it's good.
Clearly the creators did't give a shit about the names or maybe theythought too hard about them.
April May
Redd White (Owns Blue Corporation) mfw
Gumshoe
just to name a few
why?

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

I think the first game had some of the worst names. They just didn't really fit the characters, unlike in later instalments - they still use puns they're just more appropriate to the characters.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Games were localized to hell and back in 2006 with the DS releases, since they were pretty much the first of their kind to be official ported to the west. It's just kind of stuck ever since.
Funnily enough, the original game was actually written with the possibility of an English release in mind. That's why it's much lighter on the Japanese culture than some of the later ones. 2 in particular goes nuts with it in places.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

The Japanese puns are just as bad - the games just localized them so they were puns in the translation, too

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Best Assistant

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

maya a best

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Is this split cours or is the second part going to start next season?

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

A BEST

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

I was wondering that too. I think it depends on whether or not they decide to do case 5. With this pacing, it's probably turnabout goodbye 8-10, and Rise From the Ashes 11-12.

I know the show is successful, so second cour is probably next game.

Adrian White
Adrian White

DON'T sexualize the Maya!

David Carter
David Carter

I know I'm probably slowpoking, but have they confirmed that they're doing Rise From the Ashes?

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

They won't. It would take at least 4 episodes.

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

Oldbag best character

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

so you're saying next case will be 5 episodes? As great as it is, that seems too much.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

The possibility of a "filler" episode has been mentioned

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Really? It's by far the longest case in the game, and the third case already took like 4 episodes

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

This is fucking unacceptable.

William Butler
William Butler

who cares

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Have a cleaner version.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page