Endride

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Honestly, I'm warming up to this show.
It might be the epitome of mediocrity but it has just about enough small touches (like Shun still not being used to the local food or it being mentioned he should really change his outfit) and banter between characters to be endearing.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/05/14/broadcast-dub-cast-announcement-endride/
Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Yeah, when I had to decide which series out of three rather generic ones I would follow (Hundred, Enride or Cerberus) I enjoyed this the most. Wouldn't survive two of this in the same season but it's okay like this. There are some boring parts but it's enjoyable over all.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

Shun is the smuggest bastard.

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

EEEEH MAJI? EASY MODE?

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

I'm enjoying this way more than I thought I would

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Plus he's voiced by Kensho and he's great making the character more lively

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

ITT: faggots trying to convince themselves they actually "like" this show
Just give up and drop it, no need to lie to yourself

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Best bro banter since Buddy Complex.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

You'll probably have better luck with a show that people actually care about, buddy.

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

Mayoiga thread is two blocks down.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

One of the six?

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/05/14/broadcast-dub-cast-announcement-endride/

Is there really a demand for this?

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Maybe the license was cheap.

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

That's pretty hilarious.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Don't forget that dub fags are more casual than typical Sup Forums fags who've already seen 400+ anime.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Well Endride is a rather unique anime. There are not many anime with these kind of stories that aren't harems. Though if it were a video game or a fantasy book, then it would be extremly normal.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

Congratulations

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

sit down in the inn waiting for your companions
one hour
two hours
what the fuck's taking them so long
they finally show up and have a random loli with them and tell you she's your new companion
What do?

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

Kill the loli in front of them and remind them that you're on a timetable and they don't get to invite guests.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

The ship route I filed with the captain lists me, my men, Prince Julio here, but only one of you

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

ded

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Did Emilio and Shun fuq yet.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

No you fujo

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Watching it for the brown girl and Alicia's ass.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

Then no reason to pick up this shiet.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Broken loli is the first interesting girl.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Endride is chill as fuck. The character interactions are pretty sweet as well

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

This. Even though the interactions themselves aren't all that praiseworthy, it's just a nice comfy time overall. I'd usually shit on a show this poorly made.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

It has 24 episodes!
Grats guys!

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

don't even foreshadow the most interesting character so far until she appears 7 episodes in

Also, who the fuck is Alicia and what is her purpose? All the new characters have had more screentime, plot and backstory so far.

Austin James
Austin James

I agree

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

She got a few details over the episodes and even in this one. This episode we learned her dad left her a shop and so she probably ran that shit while she was sneaking off to the palace to spend time with the prince because she's slick like that.
This is a generic fantasy story. I think that people like me who are still watching it and are confused as to why are just on some level realizing that the story and characters are simple and honest for once and thats charming.
Its basically a 90's show.
no pandering
no homo
just fantasy people in a fantasy world

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Endride is struggling to break free out being a generic, tedious toy commercial. Or, rather than toy, mobile iOS game.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page