Alexander Green
Alexander Green

NOT ON MY WATCH

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

best girl

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Glad there's Rokujoumabros still around.
Yurika fighto.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Well volume 13 is finished now, so Theia knows and Shizuka is worried about her weight.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

S2 never
Just like Anne Happy

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

There's also the spoilers for volume 22 that were finished earlier this week.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Thank god her death was a joke.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Did Anne Happy have Yurika's VA in or something, I swear the voice reminds me of her somehow. Then again, I've never been particularly good at telling them apart.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Savior of Justice

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Ghost best.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

No.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Ikiteru

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

no, but they have the same directors

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

FAITO

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Hello.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Yurika was actually really helpful though still bullied in volume 22.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Literally just finished watching this, and holy shit, I'm pissed.

Literally every detail points in the direction of what's-his-name being special, like his completely "ordinary" Knitting Society classmate being related to Alaia, and him being Blue Knight, and looking exactly like the guy with whom the Earth Princess has fallen in love and the ghost girl mentioning something about meeting someone like him before etc.

The author has fallen for the same pitfall like many before him.

THERE IS NO POINT in doing the "an ordinary kid gathers a supernatural harem" plot, and then pulling the retarded "he was special all along" twist. WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS?

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

He's only special because of the girls, he was normal at the start of the series.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Did you really think the room was just a coincidence?

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

ghost mentions meeting someone just like him before she met him
it is implied that Earth princess met a guy that looked just like him
"muh forgotten memories" and "for uncountable aeons etc" tease at the end
It's still pretty retarded. Honestly, one of the biggest gripes I have with this particular genre of anime.
It is being normal that makes you special in the first place.
Just the fact that you can coexist with supernatural beings and keep up with their pace, not even talking about saving them like damsels in distress, already makes you special.

You are special because you are the only one who isn't special. When that's gone, you lose your charm as being the only normal guy who keeps up with supernatural beings' hijinks by personal qualities alone.

Not really, but it still pisses me off. This shit gets pulled in literally every anime and manga, and it's pretyy insufferable.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Yurika, fight-o!

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

FIGHTO

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

cup noodles yamero

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

Milk tea

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Making my way through the volumes and really enjoying it. The guy or girl translating them is a top notch person.

I wish I had a supernatural harem but instead I'm panel 4.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Yurika has finally achieved atmospheric reentry as a cosplayer.

John Roberts
John Roberts

I love this Dragon

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

lewd Dragon pantsu

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

Holy shit, when this happened, I was so hype.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

This is emphasized latter in the volumes, but even when things get crazy, he still considers himself ordinary. His special ability is that he's grateful everyone lends power not only to him, but to each other. Inside him, inherently, there is no special power what so ever.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Something just occurred to me. How will Kiriha and cosplayer's status be dealt with? Just merely recognized as knights due to the legacy of the magical land and the underground people with respect to the Blue Knights and treated as retainers to Theia? Both of them are essentially styled as princesses to their respective realms for one.

Landlady, Harumi, Maki and Sanae may be able to stay out of the whole formal recognition mess, but not so with those two.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Nobody posted the mega yet?

https://mega.nz/#F!Dg8UhAJa!clfWCVwrR7q_xVtxnOLcUw

OSTs, Stitches, Vectored Dimaonds; it's all in here.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

ded

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

Hope

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

This series is the only series that I have gone through and, at different times, thought that each girl was best girl.

It blows my mind how at one point I thought Kihara was best girl, and then latter Harumi.

I've come to the conclusion that they are all wonderful, which is nuts considering they are so different.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Will volume 4 be more sol focused?

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

volume 14*

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

They are all one and the same though.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

Cosplay girl was super cute.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

I later found that out, which made what I was thinking earlier just that more amazing.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

I want to teach her second order derivative and do all sorts of discrete math with her, if you don't know what I mean.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

I hope that they end up as one big happy family eventually. But I have to wonder about who would be the legal wife. Theia because intergalactic princess?

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Yes, it's 3 shorter stories.

William Wright
William Wright

forgotten memories
It's time travel, he doesn't have the memories yet, user

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

What will it take to get S2

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Does anyone know if the earth people are actually from old Japanese lore or if they're just another ancient astronaut-style 1960s invention? They've got the Haniwa aesthetics but I can't find any sources on them in my admittedly small sweep of Japanese folklore.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

You winning the lottery and funding it

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Descendants of alchemists, Clan needs to be more thorough in setting up the bomb

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

They are all a best

Even maki and clan

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

How was the anime's sales anyway?

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

god i missed these threads

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

Warnis is an absolute madman translating 9 volumes in one year.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

There's still new, unopened first press DVDs and BDs on Amazon if that tells you anything,I think it was just mediocre though.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

filename

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

Isn't it 12? From what I can tell he puts out a volume a month

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

Ancient Fortothe "invaders."

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

pic related

It's usually 4 weeks per volume and then a week in between. So it's less then 12.

Still impressive though.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

I like dirt

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

That's a shame, I love this series. It's nice to see a harem done right.

It took me like 10 episodes to realize all main girls have an ahoge.

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Did anyone ever remake this with the BDs?

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

I'm kinda tempted to buy them, but fuck they are expensive. That's like $300+ for the full set. No wonder anime doesn't sell much.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Reminder you are all wonderful human beings and I pray that one day you each find yourself a harem of mutually supporting waifus to go on fun, light-hearted adventures with.

Noah James
Noah James

I brought the first to get hold of the bonus novel, and was tempted to get the rest, but ~£40 per volume is more than I can really part with.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

It's been like a year in the novels and none of them celebrated any birthdays are we going to get side stories for that or what

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Went into this show thinking I'd see a battle harem trope like most of the ones each season. Damn was I wrong, superior character development and quality. The story is kind of all over the place, but damn it's the characters who make this show. Sanae best ghost btw.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Everything starts to piece together in the novel so the first parts make a lot of sense now.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

It actually doesn't do anything double click for spoilers!? but this for you ghostfags
san.ae

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

So what's the story with Koutarou and the Empress? Did I miss a volume?

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTYZy8p1D8YRGRHalJZMmVfaXc/view

The Corona Convention mentions birthday celebrations, so I assume they've happened but weren't mentioned, maybe in one of the interlude volumes at some point.

Time travel is a tricky business, things are only linear from one point of view.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

That makes me happy, I like the partial transparency on the render

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Judging from the illustrations for the next translated volume. There will be a part about how Koutarou and Clan meets Elle.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

I went through the Volume 14 Illustrations some time ago and Koutarou crying in front of Alaia's grave broke me

James Jackson
James Jackson

Was that Alaia's grave? I was under the impression it was some message/memorial from her left for the blue Knight

Thomas James
Thomas James

Fuck.
I broke when Koutarou came back to the play to finally hear what he couldn't hear as he left.
The fucking promise drop fucking got me, it got me so bad

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

That is very neat.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

If anyone missed them, spoilers for 22 are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BHWI8hXbXQI0LVdOfC6qJ0GOesnR6_BlN6qW-p-OpUU

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

I think i remember reading it somewhere AS

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

I broke when Kiriha asks Koutarou how Oniichan, the owner of the necklace was doing.

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

My favourite moment is still the angel scene between Koutarou and Ruth in volume 12

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

I've reread that chapter multiple times and it made me want to cry every time.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

(You)
Went and found the chapter, this is what it says:

A peaceful rest to the knight who left beyond the heavens. Let all defend his slumber.

(Hopefully the spoiler actually works this time)

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

s2 never
silver princess movie never
The fact that this wonderful series is not hugely popular baffles me.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

It wasn't her grave. It was where the cradle rested and where Alaia set aside so that Clan and Koutarou can sleep their way back from the past to the present.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

I heard that the LN is popular at least, when the anime was airing. Not sure how popular it is now.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

The kindest necromancer ever.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Since it was implied that Alaia didn't live for very long, does that mean Charl married someone else

Oh shit, sorry for spreading incorrect info

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

I think that Charl may be the direct ancestor to Theia, although we will only know if the author makes that revelation between Theia and Harumi. But what would it take for Charl to manifest herself when even Alaia rarely resorts to this?

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Why does the Landlady have power dragon power?

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

The conversation between them after seeing the stone was nice.
(whilst they both cried)
Kou: "We were in a place we had to come back from, and we couldn't change history, so I know... This was necessary... But even so... It really... Really is lonely..."

Clan:"That's... Right... I... Feel the same way..."

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

angel scene

Did I miss something?
Vol 12 was the big magical show down, right?

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Only a small scene.

With his heart a little lighter, Koutarou spoke to Ruth.

“I don't want you to tell this to anyone else, but...”

“Yes, Master.”

Ruth quietly nodded without changing her expression.

“There are times when... I think of Ruth-san and everyone else as angels or something similar.”

That was Koutarou's true feelings. The most gratitude he could ever show to the girls that treated him so well despite his many flaws.

“You are wrong, Master.”

However, Ruth shook her head at these words. But her eyes remained as gentle as before.

“We are just human. Because... if we really were angels, we wouldn't think to fall in love with anyone, would we?”

“Ru...”

Hearing that, Koutarou was at a loss for words.

“...We are just normal humans that love you and want to be loved.”

“...”

In the end, Koutarou wasn't able to say a word.

It's things like those that make you look like angels...

As he was being stared at by Ruth's gentle eyes, the best he could do was mumble inside of his mind.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Yurika Fight on!

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

I wonder if Koutarou, Eulexis and Maya might be able to work together to achieve all of their goals together peacefully, or if they (Maya especially) are too set in their ways.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

The other question I have is how will the empire address the underground people and magical land along with that whole town.

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Well I'm fairly sure that Maya's fighting for repatriation and the underground people consider themselves as part of earth more than Forthorthe

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Yet the consequence of it all is that Harekaze township may very well be claimed as breakaway territories of the empire as such, and Kiriha in a rather 'delicate' position.
All of these girls are destined for the history books after rallying to protect the monarchy under the Blue Knight. Kiriha for one would have to be close to the Forthorthe nucleus of power that will center around Theia if her invasion of Koutarou's daily life is to continue. Can Kiriha really do this without issue when given her faction's wish to peacefully assimilate above ground?

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Well Forthorthe does have rules for interacting with other planets, so maybe that'd preclude it. I think Kiriha would be able to stay around Theia and the nucleus of power and still have them be able to assimilate.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

This whole series is full of healing and heart break and relief.

I swear, if it isnt a total harem ending, i just dont know what ill do.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Don't worry user, it's a one way road to the harem end.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

implying it won't be self-sacrifice/no-girls end

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

Implying the literal goddess of the world will allow for her husbando to die.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Fuck no, everybody deserve to be happy, this is one of the only series where i care and like every girl and the mc

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

I fucking guarantee you, it will probably be something silly like the world being reset and the girls losing memories of him, with the only thing left to remind about him being some small inconsequential mementos, or something in that vein.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

With how he's been going so far, I'd hope Takehaya wouldn't pull that kind of shit

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

I don't know but is not that against the whole point of the LN?

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

With the goddess of creation only really creating because Koutarou made her feel lonely, I don't think she'd allow it, plus it doesn't really make sense for it to happen.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

I wish they'd showed it breathing fire and everything

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

There are total of ten orbs right?
So who will be the tenth girl?

Will it be the goddess herself?

William Collins
William Collins

There was definitely 9 in the anime, which judging by Takehaya's comments mean that that's what he intended.

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Saging for Yurika.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

So I assume pretty much everyone knows about the Blue Knight business by this point?

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Everyone involved does now. I wonder whether Clan will ask the other Fortortheans in her ship remain silent about it or not.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

I know from volume 21 spoilers that a kid sends a video back home titled 'blue Knight discovery' where they put it on their internet, then in 22 his fighting is recorded and both videos linked

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Koutarou-sama looks so fucking 格好いい holy shit

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

RuthPapa is awesome, always finding time to give his daughter advice, even when the princess is brawling

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Annihilate my 膣 Koutarou-sama

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

The thread is still alive, amazing!

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Theia knows
What does she know?

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

That he's the blue Knight

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Ah that's what I was thinkin

neat

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Stab me with your long hard sword Koutarou-sama

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

So does he ever say that he loves any of the girls? They basically just confess their love to him and he hugs them and then later talks about how they are such important friends to him.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

there is nothing special about him inherently. Everything he ever does, powers and whatnot, are all thanks to everyone around him boosting his shit.

Well, it's implied that literally the goddess of all creation has the hots for him but at that point it's pretty much Tenchi with more fights so I don't mind. God, I miss Tenchi

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

He does consciously acknowledge that he wants to get better at dealing with those kind of emotions and also rates all of the girls above the level he'd want to marry them

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Well that's good, it feels a bit awkward now when the girls are pouring out their hearts and he doesn't really respond.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Clause 10
Dating between signatories of the Corona Convention is forbidden.
Should this be unavoidable, Kasagi Shizuka (Landlady of Corona House and inhabitant of room 206) must be promptly notified.
wait, what

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Signs are still there, like how he responds to Maki's fears that her feelings aren't real and him saying to Ruth (albeit too late) that he didn't want her to leave, he's just rubbish at expressing feelings like that, but he doesn't deny that it's romantic love they feel for him and even gets to the point where he'll initiate a hug from what I remember by the later volumes, so his character is progressing, and in a more show than tell form than is usual in light novels

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Then again, there's not really a way to misconstrue this kind of thing (last illustration of volume 19, Sup Forums won't let me upload it for some reason), though I'd wager other harem leads with a greater density may manage it

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

isn't the entire harem pretty much at "wait and see" mode right now since they don't want to ruin their everyday lives?

Like, they all know they're interested in MC, and they've accepted each other as bros, and MC acknowledges all their feelings and shit?

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Thanks user, no idea why Sup Forums thought it had malicious code, it was straight out of the mag's mega and I've used it before.

They're still trying to progress it, or at least making preparations to do so, like Theia starting to read bridal/maternity (can't remember which) and asking Clan whether she could have kids with him so less wait and see, more take it slowly with each other

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

Looks like they're under a spell or something; so probably going to do the usual MC bullshit where he doesn't want to take advantage of them.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

There's also this
Kiriha going on with stuff like staying by his side forever/wanting to marry him or somethingcan someone confirm?

Parker White
Parker White

It hasn't been mentioned for a few volumes that they go to school anymore.

So is someone using their connections to cover up all the time they're fucking around?

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Sounds about right, if I remember correctly she also said it in a way that would be very hard for him to refuse.

There's also the pretty much foregone conclusion as far as the others are concerned that he'll have to look after Yurika pretty much forever, and in 22, Shizuka gets practically a promise to marry her out of him

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Yurika is so incompetent that someone has to take care of her forever
these fucking cosplayers i swear

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Kiriha worded it as "invade Koutarou's life"
Yurika can't fighto for her own sake, and that's her main detriment.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Does anyone have any idea what language(s) Takehaya is using for Forthorthean, because there's -teinn from the official romanisations of signaltin and sarugatin giving a Nordic connection, and apparently Fatra is an Arabic word for abandonment apparently used to refer to trial of faith type things (I don't have a proper source for this, just some author's blogspot) which could be fairly appropriate for the period the Blue Knight was active.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

It would seem like he's picked languages from all around Europe.
Theiamillis's Theia is closely similar to the Theodore name, greek for God's Gift. Then there's the von Forthorte, the von as a prefix to german nobility. Plus, while the BT translation places it as Sagurada, the anime BD uses Sagrada, spanish for sacred (And would fit, considering that Forthorte is mentioned as a Holy Empire). Clariossa/Clarissa and Schweiger are both Germanic in origin.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

Any idea for Saruga or Alaia, or any of the rank things (Gre, darna etc)

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Alaia could be instead Alaya, related to the ālaya-vijñāna, the "All-encompassing foundation consciousness". The concept seems to be related to the whole transmigration-rebirth thing, which would fit with all of the girls on her time having an uncanny resemblance to the girls on Koutarou's time.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Are you bad enough dood to try hugging Shizuka, who weighs more than 440lb?

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

I quite like that, there seems to have been a fair amount of thought been put into all of the names and such, unless it's all just sheer coincidence.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

It isn't likely coincidence, particularly when Takehaya brought up naming in Vol 13's afterword. By his standard, the Forthorthe princesses' names are excessively long, which means that he's gone for them specifically.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

True, I've always thought Alaia's was short, I wonder about Ruthkania, kania sounds like a familiar suffix, but I can't think what, makes me think of place names though

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Well, Ruth came from a Hebrew name which was derived from the Hebrew word רְעוּת (re'ut) meaning "friend" and Kania is a genus of evergreen shrubs, so it could be a reference to her always being Theia's friend, though that feels like I'm massively reaching

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Interestingly, there's someone actually called Ruth Nye https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Nye

Nye is apparently a Topographical surname, to do with people that live near rivers, I guess successful families would live near rivers, but they aren't necessarily the most successful, hence them being a subordinate family. Assuming that is how those short middle names work, as seems to be implied, a title to do with their station/function in society.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Sanae being too lazy to drag her own body through the door is hilarious.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Reminder that Yurika's special abilities are clouds of acid and poison.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Used the things from http://san.ae to make some backgrounds

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Sanae a cute. Thank you user

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Not really sure about the gradient on these, but I guess it doesn't look awful

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

I really need to read these spoilers and novels

Is it ever explained why Sanae has different hair colors?

Robert Green
Robert Green

The illustrations just changed in volume 2, I don't think anything was ever said about them.

Also my captcha for this is 106, which makes me happier that it should considering the thread

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

Y U R I K A
E
S

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

I don't know why, but cosplayer Yurika being scared out of her wits as she makes planetfall makes me laugh.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

She got bullied after it too

Koutarou, Theia and Yurika crash into the surface, destroying the plants around them and sliding for a few dozen metres. Damage to the area isn’t too bad, but it would take a few years to recover naturally.
Koutarou complains that he thought he was going to die and then Theia asks him to loosen his grip a little or she really will die. He apologises and is told not to worry about it because it shows his dedication. The two then have a conversation, him asking if she’s alright, told yes because he protected her, he’s fine but armour isn’t, that’s fine because “The armour can be replaced.” Yurika then butts in asking them to worry about her too.
They all calm down and recover a bit, most severe wound was a graze to Yurika’s nose

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

Clause 20
Signtories of the Corona Convention will treat Satomi Yuuichirou (Signatory Satomi Koutarou's guardian) as their actual father.

They are not trying anymore

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

Sure hope they take the polygamy route.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

Everybody is ok with that, especially Shizuka, so i don't see the problem

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Thoughts on volume 13?

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Koutarou mad was great, Yurika being a leader was funny, Landlady was the best part, solid volume

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Dem Himes
Dat Koutarou
My body wants this now.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Is the Dark Rainbow the Eulexis' harem now?

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

He only really has interactions with Maya, so I'd say probably not.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

It's not just Koutarou. The 9 of them see each other beyond just friends. This is from ch1 from vol18:

Koutarou truly treasures the nine girls, and he hopes that all of them can obtain happiness, something that he would give everything to realize; Koutarou has not a moment of hesitation to put his life on the line for the nine who lives at that tiny apartment.

The opposite is true for the nine girls as well; they admire, forgive and support Koutarou and each other. Each and every one of them would risk her life to help the member that was in peril. The relationship between them and Koutarou are beyond the bounds of friendship, and rightly be called that of family members.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

They should just fuck already

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Shizuka best landlady and childhood friend

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Is she a childhood friend? I'm glad that everybody already won, because she would be doomed

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Shizuka gets practically a promise to marry her out of him

explain further

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

(On the video phone thing, talking after being separated by re-entry)
Shizuka comes in on the verge of tears, and says about how when she was helping with the luggage, she went through the floor boards and now everyone at the base thinks of her as the heavy girl and how she can’t become a bride anymore. He says it’s fine and it’s not like she actually is heavy but she complains that the people there don’t know that. Then says that now it’s come to this she’ll have Koutarou take her as a bride. He says she doesn’t need to worry and it’ll be fine once they go back to Earth. She then asks that if it isn’t, will he take care of her and he agrees easily, even answering yes when she asks if it’s a promise.

Then finally calms down and tells them to hurry back, because everyone’s waiting.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

They have know each other for a long time since her parents died

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

What a cute dragon

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

classic rokujouma

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Landlady edit when?

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Very fun, need to finish it

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Alunaya summoning and Elexis losing his shits got me moist. #wet

Hunter King
Hunter King

That kinda needs a lalatina edit too

MY HEART

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Praise Takehaya, for all the nine girls are unbelievably cute.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

We're still here! You're all amazing!

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Good night fellow Rokujoumabros. Yurika Fighto!

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

DON'T lewd Yurika

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

why does she way so much?

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Sanae - My DaughterWaifu
Theia - My PrincessWaifu
Ruth - My VassalWaifu
Kiriha - My WaifuWaifu
Yurika - My ImoutoWaifu
Shizuka - My FemBroWaifu
Harumi - My LoverWaifu
Clan - My CEOWaifu
Maki - My MistressWaifu

Only Koutarou is her Knight everyone else will get some kind of position in his/her entourage or have their own diplomatic position

Kiriha = Earthling Princess of the Underground People
Sanae = Earthling Priestess
Yurika = Archmage in training
Harumi = The Blue Knight's Lady in waiting
Shizuka = FUCK YOU I'M A DRAGON

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

implying the Goddess of the Dawn didn't split herself on purpose so she could have Her Husbando all to herself in 9 different flavors

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

That and positions in Theia's cabinet. Yurika is actually the strongest of 7 archmages in the magical land, and she is styled as the princess of love and courage. Maybe her style would habe more substance now.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

When I was looking for the BD collection on amazon earlier, (which I couldn't find), most of both pages of search results were that daki cover.

No dakis of anyone else, just yurika.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

All right with the world

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

I think it's because Satomi summoned the dragon through her, and she took on some magical weight?

Next volume should shed some light on it.

But it won't shed pounds

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Cute butt

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Since when is ok to bully the landlady?

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

First time I read the summoning part I got excited as fuck for some reason but after I reread only that part It didn't feel as exciting. Guess I have to get Immersed In the story to feel It again.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Not sure what hugging has to do with weight but sure, why not.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

The end of vol 12 proved that yurika Is the slutiest rokujouma.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Because she's cute.

I was going to post a pic of her, but I don't have any more. She didn't get a lot of screentime/fanart, did she?

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Haven't seen a rokujouma thread In two novels! Have I been missing them or we haven't had them In so long?

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

You missed them. Most threads are as dead as Yurika's leftover corpses in RPG game.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

There's usually an attempted thread once a week, but most die in 10 posts due to Yurika bullying.

About once a month we get a good thread going.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

I made one when vol 13 was fully translated but it died in less than 10 posts just like Yurika in any video games.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

YurikaUselessMind

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Is really a shame that there are not almost fanart of the girls, only Yurika gets it, and nothing for Clan or Maki

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

manga translation never
I know I should be happy that we have a madman like Warnis doing the translations, but the manga is cute as hell.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

doing the LN translations*

Jace Long
Jace Long

I prefer human sanae over ghost sanae character design wise.

And since I'm talking about her, found It kinda lacking that author san didn't bother voicing what sanae's mother thought about the group's relationship except for the "she seems to be happier and more carefree now".

And sorta In the same tone, I'm quite curious to read the part where koutaro's father comes to room 206, shame It'll take so long.

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Slut.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

They are only sluts to their husbando

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

Sane sleeping in Kotaru gets to my heart.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

Yurika sure is shameless, is she only the girl that has been ready to fuck?

Henry King
Henry King

Rokujouma deserves s2. I actually fell for the Blue Knight (no homo) and I would want all the girls to be with him in a happy big family.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Dun matter, she's still a slut. While everyone else Is content with hugs or hand holding she goes to kisses n' shit.

Luke White
Luke White

Lets face it, season two would be even better than the first; everyone's been introduced and has had a mini-arc; so now there'd be room for some serious character growth and more action.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Is this supposed to be ruth?

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Then Sanae is the worst, she already penetrated Koutarou several times

Ryan James
Ryan James

Sanae sleeps inside Koutarou. There is no one sluttier than ghost.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

MacKenzie will win da Koutaroubowl.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Now that you guys put It that way I've changed my mind, sanae's the biggest slut.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

That's not Eulexis

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Holy FUCK Ruth!

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Hope this Is still up tomorrow.

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Ill try my best user

Joseph White
Joseph White

CUTE COSBUTT

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Yes, that's Ruth

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

yfw Eulexis will never go /y/ with da Blue Knight.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Too much homolust in vol 13, and vol 22 looks full of it

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Where'd you read that, I don't remember this

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

Old Koutarou looks so weird now after seeing

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

I need more of Hime. I want to personally serve under her so badly.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Theia is great, but Clan is the only Hime for me

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

I love them all, but Theia is #1 hime, Alaia is #2 hime, and Clan is #3 hime for me.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

All of them are equal yoi mong i will destroy you

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

S-Sorry.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

I find it really heartwarming that Elfaria does see a sliver lining with her current predicament. She had to wait 20 years before she can be reunited with her friends, and she's able to take it in strides. The kind of emotions that must have been boiling inside of her in those 20 years would've been nuts, and I have no idea how it's like for her to wait for Clan to go from that stranger to the princess she met 20 years ago.

It's quite cute to see how Elfaria can open her heart to Koutarou and Clan. As an aside, it looks to me that Clan is now too important to ever ascend to the throne.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Basically an entire dragon was summoned into her. She weighs additional magical weight equal to the dragon

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

It's not the dragon being inside her (lewd) but the amount of magic he uses, use enough and it builds up, distorts space around her, effectively making her weigh more, if he holds off long enough, the magic dissipates and she goes back to normal

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Well my bad, i chose my words wrong, i didn't mean the only, i like the both flat chest hime, i just that i prefer Clan a bit more

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Aren't all the himes flat? Not that I'm complaining.

James Collins
James Collins

What is Clan goal now anyway? besides the The Blue Knight

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

I feel bad that Shizuka still hasn't come to terms with what it means to be a dragon. Shizuka complained about the taste of golem and her unavoidable weight from being one with Alunaya grandpa.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

As a plank

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

She's a big girl

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

I'm a retard, but who are those?

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

Yurika and Maki

Blake Young
Blake Young

Perflat.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

H E A V Y W E I G H T

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Clan clearly is acting against the interests of haus Schweiger as she is doing everything she can to maintain Mastir rule. Her situation is much more complicated than Maki with respect to Dark Rainbow at that. I don't know how the author wants to play it, but the best possible outcome for Clan looks to be to stay under the radar and support her comrades under the table until Theia assumes the throne.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Good

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

So Maki will join rainbow heart?

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

She isn't in that illustration, but Nana made an offer for her to become a rainbow

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

I really don't remember, but Clan wanted the throne only because her family background?

And what Clan may fear? she has her fellow comrades and some people support her too

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Being a rainbow sucks though. You can't use 'modern' magic as you see fit, and you get next to nothing in salary. Being a member of Theia's knight order on the other hand means that you are set for life and that your position means a lot.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

More girls need to use glasses

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

There's no reason she can't be both, though the modern magic thing may be a slight issue, it's not like she really uses magic all that much anyway outside of defence of herself or others anymore

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Is Dirt relevant anymore?

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

It is Clan's birthright to contest the throne. She was motivated by her house's future and to prove herself among the eligible candidates, but everything that she's been through have turned her into a patriot that puts the empire before her own household, never mind the fact that she wants no part in the coup that her house is playing along with.

The Blue Knight not being next to the sovereign is what will happen if Clan ascends the throne, and given how explosive the situation after this coup will be, it's a bad idea to not have Sir Reios giving the royal household that much needed support. That I think is is more than enough reason for Clan to support Theia instead as she turns her attention to the army radicals while Theia can legitimately handle all the matters pertaining to the Blue Knight, the underground people and the magical land.

John Cook
John Cook

One of the most heartwarming chapter.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Clan is really a good girl and princess, i really cry like a little girl when she gave Koutarou the order in the past

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

I want more Kii mode

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Does the mother join the harem?

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Is Theia a tube baby? because i then feel bad for her dad

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Empress Elfaria is working hard at that. She fully intends to become Koutarou's mother, something that she declared out loud in vol 21 with Ruth suspecting as such since volume 17.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Empress Elfaria is working hard at that. She fully intends to become Koutarou's mother, something that she declared out loud in vol 21 with Ruth suspecting as such since volume 17.
No words.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Theia is a tube baby because Elfaria's fiancee died due to assassination, and Theia was artificially inseminated using his sperm set aside in advance.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

That tight ass.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

I know that Koutarou and the harem make everything feel nice and warn, but the LN still has some crude moments

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

With Koutarou's guilt over not completely finishing Maxfern and the coup in the past, if it comes down to a battle, do you think he'll kill Vandorian and/or Granard?

I think he might and then for comfort from the guilt of that, go to the harem and that's how it goes to the next stage.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

I want to protect that smile.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Some of these girls have it pretty rough.

-Maki was a slave and betrayed by a friend when she tried to escape.
-Shizuka lost her parents to a fire, who protected her with their own bodies, and she's left with Corona house that she has to manage on her own.
-Koutarou's mom died in a traffic accident that he witnessed, and he and his dad's relationship went down the drain for a while.
-Kiriha lost her mother and then having to bear the guilt of preventing onii-chan from saving his mother in time by Maya kidnapping her and almost killing her in that episode.
-Sanae's split up soul had to endure years of lonely existence, caused by that same kidnapping event.
-Yurika's mentor became a crippled invalid to save her from Maya, and Yurika couldn't be with her parents as that would bring them to danger.
-Harumi's poor health has plagued her since birth, and she's had a lonely existence cause of that.

Ruth, Clan and Theia have it better than the other girls in a way.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

There certainly luckier because they get to have their suffering whilst still having Koutarou, he came in a fair amount after for all the others

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Goddamn that's irritating, *they're

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

That's what she wants you to think.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

They may have it better, but Theia and Clan has the most responsibilities

And fuck, Kiriha was my least favorite girl, but she really grow on me, for all the shit that she had suffered, she sure is a good girl

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

Are you saying she raped a time-frozen Koutarou?

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

When you put it that way, it makes a lot of sense on why these girls naturally became really close to each other since they're all lonely existences one way or the other.

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

Kiriha's responsibilities are the heaviest of all of these girls to me. She bears the full political weight of the underground people on her back and she is the commanding general, something that Theia and Clan are not relative to their positions in the empire. The only person that may top Kiriha is Alaia, who is still carrying some of that weight through Harumi.

Justin King
Justin King

They aren't just close in the sense of good friends at that. They are sisters in arms who have been through hell and back shoulder to shoulder, and taking a bullet for each other in some cases. They wouldn't have survived those close calls without each other.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

I bring you you one of the suggestions from 2ch for future volume's events

McKenzie yelling "I am the new Darkness Navy!!" and appearing in a magical girl outfit.

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

Indeed she may be, but wouldn't her rank become less meaningful once the Earth people achieve full assimilation into surface society?

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

discrete math is the easy math though

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Jesus christ what happened to the art?

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

Pretty sure the one carrying the most weight is Shizuka, to be honest

William Diaz
William Diaz

Shizuka lost her parents to a fire, who protected her with their own bodies, and she's left with Corona house that she has to manage on her own.

Watch, the fire was started by her

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Yurika fight!

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

tfw minority waifu group

Ruth a best too! ;_;

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Maki was a slave
Forgot about that, so does that mean she's used goods

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Don't worry, I'm with you there user

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Not (and doubtfully ever) explicitly, though even if she were, I doubt it would stop Koutarou, that and they shared memories and emotions, so he'd know

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Hm, to the user that was looking into the Forthorthean names, any chances Daora could stand for Dora instead, again a greek root for Gift?
Considering how Clan is considered a genius, her being a "gift" would be fitting.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Using google translate to listen to Δώρα it does sound more like dow-ra than door-ra, so it would be ダオラ in katakana, so it seems possible at the very least

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Daora is also apparently a spanish spelling of Dora regardless, or he could just be referencing the bowguns in monster hunter or something rather than going for an actual meaning, there is one called Grande Daora

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Wait, fuck, just realized that Takehaya might have made a minor root language slip up with Theiamillis in mixing greek and latin. Theia and amillis could just be mixing up the Greek word Theos for "God"(Or goddess in this case) and "Aemilia" (Latin Aemulus, to rival, excel, emulate); which would very easily be "She who rivals the Goddess" or "She who emulates the Goddess" which would actually fit the bill as Theia also holds a part of the Goddess on her.
Or alternatively, to "Rival the Goddess (Alaia)" in which she's trying to place herself in comparison to Alaia in terms of her relationship with Koutarou.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

That's probably more likely than him having two names which have very similar meanings (assuming that Clan's is indeed Dora from Greek)

And in fairness, considering he's pooling them together into one language in Forthorthean, that's somewhat similar to how natural languages evolve (though I can't think of a case of a word having two root languages off hand)

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Her design In that volume looks kinda weird, more boyish but It still looks nice. Just weirded out that after so long seeing one design they suddenly changed It.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

It was a bit strange, I remember thinking it might have been a relative and then being confused as to why she was on the cover

David Bennett
David Bennett

I have to wonder how long they plan to communicate through translation software. It would feel more intimate if Koutarou learns the language/s of Fortothe, and if the aliens learn to speak Japanese. And thinking of that makes me wonder how much the translation software helps with highschool Japanese language courses. In particular, the writing portions.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

I swear I remember reading a bit where he said something like he could get by without the senior if it were ancient Forthorthean but not modern, but I can't for the life of me place where

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

He did spend quite a long time In the past so I guess he could've learned some of It.

And he did go dancing with alaia without the armor so I don't think he had any translation device with him at the time.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Also the parting scene after he removed his armor

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

He was gone so long I'm surprised McKenzie or someone didn't mention how he looked different

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

When is it finally clan-sama's time to shine.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Wasn't It only a few months or so? I guess he'd feel a lot more manly after all the shit he went through.

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

6 months or so is a long time when you're that young though, he probably grew at least a bit.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

How old are they again, 15 or so?

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Thanks for your hard work user, yurika managed to live for another day!

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

2nd year of high school, so 17 I think?

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Isn't that kinda old taking Into consideration that LNs are normally aimed at ~14 year old kids?

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

It's about normal I thought, most of the school setting LNs I see are high schoolers in first year, and they started out first year here too, just time's passed

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

This is the third morning in a row that this is still here. Truly we are blessed by the Goddess of Creation.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

intends to become Koutarou's mother

Amazing

When Elfaria's bit gets translated, we need Diamon-Bro to come back and make some for her.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

Oh you.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

that high res cute
Ruth is cute
CUUUUUUUTTTEEE

James Scott
James Scott

Diamon-Bro's friend is here, there'd need to be suggestions on colour scheme and items

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Well, it seems in the upcoming volume, or maybe latter, we'll get the story of how Koutarou and Clan met the Elle. Until then, there isn't a lot to go on.

I'm not sure on color, but definitely stick with the same hexagon motif as the other space invaders. And for at least one of the diamonds you could use her crown here

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

Didn't he have the bracelet with him all the time?

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

From what I remember there wasn't much in the way of description of her or things she had, maybe the crown, trowel because she's into archaeology, some kind of flower (I think the family crest is a daffodil? Or is that just Theia's personal?) And maybe that gem on her chest, though that is just an oval.

Maybe the light red against the dark red of the stone, or a pale yellow against gold?

No guarantees he'll actually do them though

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Of course. Thank you for considering it though.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

those are some cute hats

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Clan gave him the bracelet in volume 10 so no

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

I fixed it for you user

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

This scene was great

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

At this point in the novels, volume 13, has Ruth gotten over the whole beetle thing? It hasn't been brought up in a while now.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

I don't think she's over it, so much as it's not been brought up over much. Though I suppose with the advance in relationship with her Theia and Koutarou it might be diminished in effectiveness

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

I've only watched the anime so I'm a bit confused, at the end of ep 12 when Kotarou was walking Harumi home, she told him to stop "acting" which confuses me, did he have all the memories all along from the start or how come he knew who Harumi really was and who he actually was? Did something i missed triggered and gave him memories or what happened there? I never understood that bit

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

It hadn't happened at that point for Koutarou, and Harumi still thought of them as her impressions of the character, so they were just playing with each other.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

The other thing is that Empress Alaia wouldn't want Harumi to think of all of that as more than just a play.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Shine on!

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

she is styled as the princess of love and courage
abuses poisonous cloud magic
cosplayer more like dark magical girl amirite

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

rude

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

/a/ now likes LNshit

What happened?

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

/v/

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

now

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

This unintentional pun is so painful when you consider how Yurika's been living in a closet at room 106.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Does anyone here happen to have read any of Takehaya's other stuff? Is it as good as Rokujouma or is it the exception?

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Why is she so short?

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Koutarou's said to be fairly tall on several occasions

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Just finished the latest translated volume and the dragon summoning + ship awakening was pure hype.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

This is a fire-breathing dragon.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Yurikas FAITO

William Robinson
William Robinson

Cause she's a jap, they're all midgets over there.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

But who'll be the first to suck off Koutarou?

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

will we get S2 if this hits limit?

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Sure, why not. Trust me, I'm a clairvoyant.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

I'm sorry to inform you that we've reached the bump limit many times before and nothing.

YOUR DREAMS WILL NEVER COME TRUE

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

No, never give up! YURIKA FIIIIIIGHTO!

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Just finished listening to the Drama CDs
It wasnt comparable to when i first read the 8.5 epilogue but the urge to cry is still strong

Camden Green
Camden Green

Try not to cry.

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

>>141657955

Why.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Yurika is for happiness, not crying

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

More Yurika suffering

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

I bet yurika Is gonna kill this thread.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Why dragon is mad?

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Because you don't go and make a mess out of a dragon's lair. Or out of a person's home.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

I can see myself running out of yurika materials fast
Time to watch the anime

Joseph James
Joseph James

fucking dildos

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

For all the suffering, Yurika sure gets all the fanart

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Ah~ I want to taste a dick~

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

If there's gonna be S2, then I think Alaia will get more fanarts.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

I want to see Nana and Kanae in S3!

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

How old is Nana now?

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Disregarding the OP and ED, what was the best song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMuC5lBS6WA

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Nana's just entering 20s.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Probably around 20 years old. She was around ten when she was made Rainbow, and likely during the time she fought Maya along with Kanae.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

She will has any screentime later?

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

I can't wait to see Nana's reaction when Satomi walks in not aging a day.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

She comes back later on, and becomes a magic cyborg like Maya and that's pretty much all I know.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Fucking necromancer

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

If Elle want to be in the harem, Nana should too

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

I doubt Nana cares about being in the harem. All she knows about Koutarou is that he's pretty cool for a necromancer, and it's unlikely she's ever consider spending time with him, especially when you take into account her hobbies of going around the world kicking evil mage ass, and teaching random girls the wonders of magic.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Maybe, but she is reaching the expiration date for a magical girl

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

Nana is fond of Mr. kind necromancer, although they don't really know each other. It isn't until volume 18 before Nana comes back to the story.

Kanae got words from Sanae about Nana being on the Blue Knight to be refitted with prosthetic made with the combined resources of all the invaders, and that made her rush to Nana's side.

Nana is closest to Kanae and Yurika. Kanae sees Nana as a sister aside from sworn comrade in arms. Kanae was a bit angry upon meeting up with Nana yet again on board the Blue Knight since Kanae thought Nana was dead based on how Yurika had mentioned battle against Maya which led to her self-detonation. Nana didn't contact Kanae because she didn't want to expose Kanae to any further risk from the Dark Rainbow, but Kanae would have none of it.

Nana is a genius not in pure magical output, but rather a genius who uses magic. Her prosthetic as such became all the more lethal when she went toe to toe against Maya in volume 19. Nana may have lost the ability to store mana, but encyclopedia's now built in to her frame and she can actually use her magical beam gun to serve as a mana reservoir instead, which makes Nana a credible mage once more, even if the magical output of this convoluted setup is nowhere close to what Yurika the sledgehammer can achieve.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

I keep hearing about Yurika being strong now, how op has she become?

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvNfUOJ6hw

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

rokujouma thread
Neat, I just finished the anime yesterday.
How much of the LNs did the anime cover? I'm assuming not very much.

Bentley King
Bentley King

Until vol 6

William Howard
William Howard

From volume 1 to halfway through volume 7 actually. Over double the typical number of volumes covered for a single season anime. The anime was a good adaptation, but I still very highly recommend reading from the beginning.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

She's pretty ridiculous, but I can say that for each and every girl.

-Miracle Sanae is a demigod in spiritual might
-Shizuka is a dragon
-Yurika can fight without betting an eye or cream her panties
-Kiriha can outwit the entire Dark Rainbow or Forthoire forces or whoever else
-Theia's got balls of steel
-Ruth doesn't need beetle berserk mode to rain death now
-Maki is now armed with love and courage, that room 106 magic
-Clan's responsible for technical advances, intelligence and misc. support
-Harumi has been pulling Yurika-tier destructive magic without a hitch

David Martin
David Martin

There is really anyone that could stop them? truly the strongest harem

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

I don't know why, but Nana and Maya makes me think of Amuro and Char for some reason.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

Koutarou actually said to the landlady that there's no one left who could stop her anymore, and that's just to Shizuka.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Twas a good thread as usual.Hope to see one up again when the next novel finishes getting TL'd.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Btw, the girls have all picked up some CQC in the course of these 22 volumes. They practice this on Koutarou (even Harumi) at room 106.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

new Kiriha-centric volume when?!?!?!?!?!

her last volume was basically one long flashback, and she doesn't really have anyone else in the harem to spend time with the same way ruth/theia/clan and sanae/yurika plot shit intertwine do so she doesn't normally share screentime in the latter volumes

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Once they go underground she should get more attention again.

And she's already mature by default, so the only thing she got is her own plot.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

16 is fairly Kiriha centric I believe, they go underground. It also seems implied if not shown that she spends a lot of time with Clan

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Who gets Koutarou's virginity when they all settle down?

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Just nail the one and all of them will get Koutarou's virginity.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

one giant orgy in room 106, duh

wait, does the entire harem even fit in the room

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Not a problem. Clan has developed antigrav units so all sides of the wall can be used if need be, although they can simply map a room to the Hazy Moon, the Cradle or the Blue Knight.
A bit kinky to get all hot and steamy inside the Blue Knight if you don't know what I mean.

James Nelson
James Nelson

A bit kinky to get all hot and steamy inside the Blue Knight if you don't know what I mean.
W-What do you mean?

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

D you think Elfaria have cameras set up on the Blue Knight with the purpose of watching for lewd situations involving Koutarou?

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Clan may be the closest to her

The right answer is Yurika, or what this guy said

David Thompson
David Thompson

FUCK OFF WHOREUMI

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

Rude. Please go.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Implying that Shizuka would allow that in the room

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Who is not a whore?

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

But she's invited.

Jack Price
Jack Price

ok, so is it just me or in the early parts of the story Ruth was very clearly not part of the harem and was just there to be a 'nanny' to the rest, so to speak? I mean, I love Ruth to death, but the anime and the early LNs don't really give the impression that she was gonna be more than the voice of reason alongside Shizuka to try and calm down the other invaders

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

The same was for Shizuka, since when she started to being part of the harem? I thought that her lust was for a family, not the Koutarou

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Maki

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Alien foursome or Magical foursome?

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

She has yet to be part of the harem in the translated volumes. But with the dragon shits and we're still missing 1 part of the goddess of the dawn to be in Koutarou's harem, she's definitely in it.
It's a shame really. I expected her to end up with McKenzie from the start. He's a good bro so I wanted him to get a nice girl.

James Wood
James Wood

Volume 14 really.

also,
The Koutarou
There's generally not an article before a pronoun in English.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Blue
Not for any real reason, but I some how feel he'll end up with Green.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

implying goddess of the dawn isn't actually a guy and reincarnated as McKenzie

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

I didn't think this thread would still be around, so I'm going to quote my own post as my farewell incase this isn't here tomorrow:

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Is she working at Comcast solutions?

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

I just noticed, but the side volume is actually on baka tsuki rather than just some random WordPress site, hopefully more people will read it now and see its heartwarming

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

It's an idiosyncratic meme.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

I think it's earlier. Crimson's fight against Shizuka became a one-sided rivalry that started in volume 12 and it continued ever since. Shizuka became a card carrying member of the harem by volume 14, but she's been fighting alongside the harem since day 1.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

Could the current MCU Avengers stop them?
Civil War + GOTG + Thor and Hulk
I think they can.

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Well the question was more about she loving Koutarou

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

civil war
pre or post?

Post war they're all kind of mind broken

John Anderson
John Anderson

Shizuka can solo'd Hulk

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

Pre mind-break. Before their morals got all shattered.
No Quicksilver because he's dead.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Maki probably has the greatest advantage against hulk, just cast a calming spell, seeing as magic related to the mind is her speciality, it'd probably work pretty well

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Would it work against Vision and Scarlet Witch?

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Don't know enough about the comics to be honest, but at least one of her abilities is creating visible illusions, so she could use that for distraction and misdirection

Josiah King
Josiah King

Yurika and Ruth sure look perflat in the LN

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

There doesn't happen to be a version of this without the text does there?

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

Yurika is part of the big breasted alliance though.

Who here thinks Kou got a stiffy?

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

Big breasted alliance

So Kiriha, Shizuka and Yurika?

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Maki is best dere

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

unzips shirt
Amazing how Koutarou is so unfazed.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LscaIIvUr5A

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

Yurika dual wielding was seriously badass.

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

A rokujouma thread that made the bump limit, this was nice to see, see you hopefully next volume.

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

Good job yurika

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

No red blooded male teen can stand this without getting a stiffy.
Even if his emotional traumas were like his.
Koutarou is just too considerate and intelligent.
Considerate because he puts his desires last, intelligent because he doesn't wanna be one of those niggers paying childcare as a student, even though he can.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

see you next time yurika

Colton Price
Colton Price

Wait, shouldn't Koutarou at this point have some sort of earnings from his estates as the Blue Knight? Wouldn't be entierly surprising if Elfaria had already placed a good amount of funds aside over time.

James Harris
James Harris

This, Kou must be very rich, he even has a salary for almost 2000 years

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

He does, Theia is paying him a decent amount of money, he has enough put aside he could buy a small house, he's just saving money

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

She did fall in love with him though

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

But since when? i know that by vol 22 she is asking for marriage

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Volume 14 i think

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

In 14 she says she sees how/why the others see him as they do, so then I'd assume

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

How were the threads when the anime was airing?

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

Good, can't wait for dere dragon

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Most people liked Yurika and Sanae, Theia was least liked, and the usual waifu wars

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Theia became more and more lovely as the story progresses. Clan may overtake Theia if 7.5 and 8.5 gets covered before we get past volume 9.

I think it will take 2 whole seasons before we can get to volume 12, when the 9 of them are fully assembled.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Theia was least liked

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Full harem gattai and he loses it to the goddess

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Koutarou needs to take responsibility for hugging her

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

It makes sense. Theia was really obnoxious at the start. But it made her character development even better.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Yeah, Theia sure had a great character development and i think that besides Yurika, Clan is the most benefited by the author. Also, you are being very optimistic user

It's what i remember from the threads, almost nobody liked Tulip

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Mfw upon rewatching the anime a couple weeks ago I cannot help but find Theia incredibly cute.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

She might be cute, but she still was a brat, and Ruth being her only good point

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Theia became a real leader that doesn't pale in comparison to Kiriha. Then again, it's the same with most of them when they get down to business. Only Sanae hasn't really taken any leadership role, while Shizuka doesn't assume that role in combat (she's the landlady)

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Agreed, I strongly preferred Harumi before getting to the LNs.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Theia, volume 15, on the crew.
[/spoiler] we... are more like family than just comrades. It is as you've said, our background are diverse, and we clashed time and again initially, but those conflicts are what supports us, for we can only lend our hands to one another upon knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each other.[/spoiler]

Noah Price
Noah Price

Harumi is top tier in the anime and top tier in the novels. It's just that the other girls are all top tier counting from volume 12 and up. There is only one best girl all along though, and all of them are that best girl.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

That's the best part in this LN, every girl become a likeable and great character, so everybody is equal

I was mostly Yurika and Sanae at first

Almost over, great job Yurika

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

this thread when being nice to Yurika

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Well we're nearly on the last page and there's no bumping now, so goodbye cup noodle

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

We can't leave the cosplayer alone. She'd really stay on the last page before bump limit if otherwise.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

I seriously want this figure. It looks so darned good. Maybe someday.

Now it's about time for hard-working magical girls to take a rest.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

See you comfy harem lovers next week

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

next week
maybe when we have another volume translated or when somebody got around to finish novel 22 or if 23 is released.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

SAGE FOR YURIKA ON LAST PAGE

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

goodnight

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Dirt the sexiest

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

W-who's Dirt

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Threads like this are like I'm getting bullied. I only want to post on page 10 but keep getting denied. Damn cosplayer.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

Yurika on the last page!

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

She was the most "normal" initially but Koutarou also said at the start that he liked her the most out of the other girls because of it. I thought she started being involved romantically around the same time as the other girls did. Shizuka really still hasn't at this point in the translated ones but she's part of the gang.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

It's a shame really. I expected her to end up with McKenzie from the start. He's a good bro so I wanted him to get a nice girl.
I bet this was the plan if it ended early on, the early volumes pair them together as his friends a lot. But McKenzie barely appears after the start.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page