Fire Punch Chapters 1-3 translated on Batoto

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Fire Punch Chapters 1-3 translated on Batoto.

All urls found in this thread:
https://twitter.com/sotonami/status/723354083743043585
Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

the straggler that is with him is a guy
Fucking dropped.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

someone do a large flaming dump on this thread

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

I don't get the hype for this series.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

dump chapters 2 and 3 we've already had threads for 1

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

It feels good to read and it's entertaining.

I don't know if some people have overhyped it but like I said it's very enjoyable.

Lot of rape tho.

Asher King
Asher King

I don't know if some people have overhyped it
i think it's because the mangaka of Tokyo Ghoul tweeted about it. Its fanbase did the job.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

The first chapter was hyped because of the entertaining edge, at least here.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Fucking figures

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Really? What did he say about it?

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

The edge maybe.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Ishida recommend this?

Added to my read list then.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Ishida recommend this?
yeah: https://twitter.com/sotonami/status/723354083743043585

ファイアパンチの作者さん、あの子かあ、ってなった。そういえば前からすごかった。そのうち西尾ナノラくんも来そうだなあ

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

I doubt it, I don't remember that being posted in a TG thread, and most TGfags on Sup Forums can't into moon.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

ishida twitter

How does your manga and its great success make you feel?
sensei!!
what is kaneki's favorite color?
Daddy
Kaneki's snake kakuja?
What the fuck is wrong with this fanbase?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

look at the post above you.

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

I am aware that Ishida recommended it, but I don't remember it being posted in a TG thread, so there's no reason to think the TG fandom would've jumped on it.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

I wouldn't mind a growing cast of characters on the move, all following Agni to witness his glorious incandescence when he defeats the Ice Witch.

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

What if Ice Witch is a beauty? and look like his little sister

Carter King
Carter King

Chapters 1-3
You mean 2-4, whoever translated chapter 1 fucked up and called it 0.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

rello did you fuck

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

I was faced with the choice of naming the chapters 2-4 but since rello named chapter 1 as chapter 0 I thought it would be really confusing if I put 2-4.

Jace James
Jace James

Shouldn't it be "Sun" instead?

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

Okay, so rello fucked up.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

It should be and in my first translation I did write Sun but when I got to the fourth panel of this page I realized I couldn't say "The name Sun has the meaning of 'sun' in the old days." or "the name Sun means a giant celestial ball of burning fuck floating in vacuum in the old days."

So I went with the literal phonetic translation of the name. Should be okay. I think.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Regeneration...mkay,
Fire...mkay,

Punch?

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

or "the name Sun means a giant celestial ball of burning fuck floating in vacuum in the old days."

I think I'd have preferred that. Not so exaggerated of course, but keeps his name slightly more intact. My first thought when I read it was that he was the opposite of Luna or something.

It's gotta be a one-time thing anyway. Just go with "Sun... Shares the same as the brightest star in the sky"

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Wanted to cash in on that One punch hype.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

Alright I'm going back to change it. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

I prefer San.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

Wait, San is a guy?
The fuck? I thought little autist's brother refered to him as female.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

God damn you all. Not going to change it then. I've got like 41 chapters of Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto I need to do.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

I'm just throwing a suggestion, it's all up to you. If it comes back to bite you in the ass later, just do what I'd do: Say "fuck it" and just start using San again. Consistency be damned.

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

Where's chapter one or is that the one marked 0?

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

San is good.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

0 is 1. It's a 60 page prolouge that is listed as chapter 1 even on sj+ site.
Have no idea why everyone picked it up as 0.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Alright thanks

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

So is it he or she?

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Could have tried "Sol", if that were an option (to play off Latin, like Luna for Moon).

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

guys try to rape san
Still not answered about san's gender, maybe they were a shota gang.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

draw a girl
call him a boy

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

I'd rather have a girl.

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Is the edge still at rendez-vous?
chapter 1 was sick

Jose King
Jose King

Tuned down a bit.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

I dislike this change, because unless the Japanese actually says "brightest star in the sky," you're just changing things for no reason.
He is called サン, and they're saying it means 太陽, it makes more sense to just leave it as is, in my opinion.

If you commit the change, calling it the "brightest daytime star" is much less of a clusterfuck than "the brightest star visible during the day"

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Who cares about stars.
IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Yeah I gave up on the idea. I prefer sticking to what the author wrote wherever possible anyways.

I'd liked it better if he was named Sol. But I'm not the author so my opinion doesn't matter. Plus there's that matter of not being faithful to the text.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

You TL user, do you still have the EBJ script?

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Never had it. Viz user does though. You can ask him next time he shows up. Pretty sure he was the one that asked for it in a thread and ripped the WT BBF.

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

His name is obviously supposed to be Sun, while I don't think it really matters too much if you romanize it as Sun or San, the intention is obvious, especially when you consider what is said to him and that the sister's name is Luna. It's not like anyone would agree that "Runa" is more correct than Luna when we obviously know what the intention of the name is.
Sure, rewriting that one line to make sense might be difficult to word correctly but the nuance of the name is lost if you keep it as San.
That said, since the characters themselves tell you the name's etymology then every reader will get the connection even without them having to be told it explicitly. So it really doesn't matter if it's written as Sun or San, since anyone with a brain will known that it's supposed to be Sun.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

He praised it.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

What the fuck is wrong with this fanbase?
user you have no idea. I feel bad for TG's author because he gets stupid things like that everyday.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

How I miss the days when TG was barely know here and there wasn't shitposting aside from some people dropping by and saying how much of a wimp the MC was, when did the whole thing become so fucking horrible?

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Anime. It's always the anime adaptations.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

better scans when?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page