Kiznaiver: How Will They Fix Maki?

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Can imagine if we see a bubbly and nice Maki who isn't a total bitch?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
http://kiznaiver.jp/special/kiznatalk/06/
Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

I don't see that. I could see her being nicer, but not bubbly.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Ruru is Hisomu's sister.
purple
masochist

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

With their 6 dicks

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

She is an even edgelord than the mc. God was she annoying to watch on screen.

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

This would actually justify Hisomu's weird late introduction to the group because that way he missed Maki's confession.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

she was almost happy here until nico accidentally reminded her of ruru
it was nice to see

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Hisomu: you killed my sister. Prepare to die! Painfully.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

She was more amused than happy. I can her having that amused expression with Nico. The only character she reacts to like is Nico.

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Yuta will fix her through a deep, affectionate and loving dicking

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Can imagine if we see a bubbly and nice Maki who isn't a total bitch?
What's the fucking point?
That won't even be Maki then.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

are you implying nico and chidori have dicks?

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Hisomu have a fringe of lavander hair as Ruru
More like after Ruru committed psuedo-suicide had FtM surgery.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

How did Katsuhira know Maki's dead friend was named Ruru?

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

I want to know more about you!
Niko'll ameliorate Maki's trauma, she'll show her sincere tomodachi.

And, I don't think bubbly Maki is happening, she'll still remain reserve albeit san the antagonism. I can envision Maki, whenever Niko's backstory is reveal, she'll defend her in class after a classmate mock her. Hell, I can envision Niko visiting Maki at her home and vice versa as they spend their days reading manga and shopping for art supplies.

Needless to say, Maki solidify herself as second best girl for me, first is Niko. Always the best.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

So how about them doujins?

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

I like Maki the way she is though.

Connor James
Connor James

Make Maki Friendly Again

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

That's what I thought at the beginning when I saw her hair in the ED. Hair colors almost always mean something in anime. But I guess he would have reacted when they were talking about Maki's past unless he didn't know his sister was drawing manga or ever met her friend Maki back then.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

rape blue

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

Can we see a generic and boring Maki that is like all the other anime girls out there?
Please no

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

If you fuck one Kiznaiver, are the others getting fucked too?
Would the effects be multiplied if 2 or more kiznaivers were doing it with each other?
What would happen in an all out orgy?

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Having sex for the first time is painful for the girl, so they would know but they wouldn't she is having sex. No one would know sex was the reason for pain.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

doujins

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

they are also connected by feelings so they would know the exact moment he/she loses to the cock

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

This might be my favorite episode so far. Or at least better than the latest few. Sonozaki is still worst girl though.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Can they share pleasure/happiness as well? Seems they can only share negative emotions and pain so far.

Evan James
Evan James

ChaRURU MAKInugu

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Friendly reminder that Lulu was HARD GAY.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

DELETE THIS

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

girls holding hands are nothing weird

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

This is a christian website young man, please delete this shameful display of degeneracy

Jason Young
Jason Young

Doujins when?

Anyway, Nico's behavior in episode 5 is still unexplained. With all the Maki stuff, nobody's gonna remember this foreshadowing when it becomes relevant.

Grayson King
Grayson King

I've only watched ep 1 and am starting to catch up with this show (and some others) just now.

How is it? Interesting? Entertaining? Trainwreck? Some combination?

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

cant tell yet

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Would you get emotional pain from rape?

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Very pretty. I think the story has potential, but it's probably too early to tell for sure right now.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

I like that Kacchon is finally showing some backbone.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

waiting for Asenshi

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

Honestly I'm waiting for him to get straight up angry at something.
Kid's probably a walking emotional nuke at this point.
Plus imagine the gravitational pull everyone's panties will have at that exact moment. Even Tenga's.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

The thing with this show, for me at least, is that it NEEDS to decide whether it wants to be serious or goofy.
I mean, i dont want an ANGST 100% show but the mood is just all over the place most of the time and that it does it with some dumb shit The rice bit was unforgivable

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

It's a drama anime.
Not like "ABLOO BLOO MUH PARENTS ARE DEAD" but more like a theatrical drama.
They have their ups and downs but the point still stays the same.
At least, that's how I feel about it.
If you focus too hard on the angst nobody will watch it. If you focus too hard on the comedy nobody will take it seriously.
That being said, it's still a TRIGGER anime, so you gotta expect some over-the-top goofiness out of it.
At least, however, they're trying to keep it realistic, and grounded in human capabilities, but still keeping the flair.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

I guess I didnt write my 1st post as I should, of course i get all that, and I'm enjoying it, but the mood whiplashes are WAY too huge.
Explaining the situation for the "training camp"
NOW YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THIS FUCKING RICE LOL
This ep had a subtler approach to everything, instead of hamfisting a LOLSORANDOM joke they focused more on the chars and went with it.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

I think most of the rice shit was just Nori fucking with them.
She might not show it much but she does have a sense of humor, and it seems to me like it's just a little more out there than Nico is on the regular.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

Wait were Maki and Ruru lesbians? I rally can't tell any more if it is just this japanese kind of female friendship or what.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Japanese friendships include hard gay relationships apparently.
It's apparent Ruru and Maki were fuggin. When Maki was coming onto fatty at the camp, she used the same line Ruru used. Then maki and Ruru are seen holding each other's hands under the table for comfort and companionship rather than to just have something to hold onto.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Wait were Maki and Ruru lesbians
They were working on yuri manga where the male childhood friend gets NTRd. What do you think?

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

tfw no fujo pandering
We got bath scenes with the girls and now lesbians. I feel like I was tricked.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

that's why the show's not selling

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Seems obvious to me.
Marigolds are associated with love and death.
also flowers are metaphors for the vagina

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

There is a lot of unexplained behaviour by both Nico and Hisomu.

Those 2 are hiding something, and I think Hisomu is not going to play nice.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

His eyes are the best ones among the boys

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

he has autist eyes. unfocused and vacant

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

They should make more use of Tenga. Specifically, shirtless Tenga.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Having sex for the first time is painful for the girl
Sometimes.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

I can't remember if this is 1 or 2 cour, because I think they've been moving way too slow for everything to be wrapped up well in 12-13 episodes.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

I think the masochist guy, Kacchon, or Fatty would be more appealing to fujoshits than Tenga.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Looks like 1 cour, but given the pace I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be split cours.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

Maki feels better after the killing thing
Hisomu asks who it was
Maki says Ruru

Oh boy

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

I hope so.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Do you want to get rid of me
mfw

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Unconfirmed regarding the cours. And the sixth DVD contain episodes 11-12.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Niko is the hetero version of Ruru
Why is Niko the favourable person over Ruru? The difference that seperate the two are their sexuality.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Nico is only pretending

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Feels like a 2 cour series, but the site only has 6 BDs up at the moment

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

The wait's over.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

full OP when?

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Time to rewatch again. Luckily for me, I love the episode.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Are you dense? It's been out for a long time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

Two things:
They changed color of Kiznaiver Title in the OP, now it's yellow, conveying the stuff about they reached a new level of connection. Just like M3.

Finally, what a great piece of storyboarding in the dialogue between Kacchon and Sonozaki. Seriously, they were all avoiding to shown her face and in the end after hearing such powerful words she feels sad?

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

To being heterosexual? Niko is already smart and perceptive so it can't be that.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Which character will bring the third level of mutual connection?

Also, is Sonozaki already filled with nanomachines? How did she know Kacchon was angry at her or how could she even could feel that. I wonder if she is already a Kiznaiver but only with Kacchon.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

I've been checking different sites and still cant find a way to download the full op. Hell I'd even buy it on itunes at this point, but its not even on there.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

What you say might be true, considering their past failed experiment, but she could tell from his expression. Seriously, look at this face. He's pissed.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

flashback to scene that happened literally 7 minutes ago

can we stop with this fucking shit? it's seriously annoying

Thomas White
Thomas White

I want to punch him

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

why is this show so pretty

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Yes, he has the face to bring blood for the blood god. Considering what Kacchon things, he probably feels disdain towards Sonozaki because she is hurting her mates on purpose just because she wants the project to get more results.

I have more criteria in the storyboarding than the episode director

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

It was short and added emphasis to that moment, calm down baka

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

That was less of a flashback and more of a one second connection. You're really complaining about that tiny little bit?

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

Say that in front of episode director's face, little bitch.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

You're really complaining about that tiny little bit?
Yep.

It had the opposite effect on me. Why do you have to interrupt the scene to show something insanely obvious that I saw 7 minutes ago? I can understand when they do that for stuff that happened on previous episodes, but this shit is just annoying as fuck to me.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Must be your autism acting up.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Seriously, they were all avoiding to shown her face and in the end after hearing such powerful words she feels sad?
That's understandable. Considering two things,
Sonozaki have a connection to Katsuhira regarding their shared childhood past and him saying those words hurted her emotionally
Sonozaki were likely pressured by the Committe/Sponsors or maybe the Mayor to excuberate the Kiznaiver System and get further results on the emotional pain
I'm not entirely sure on the latter, yet Sonozaki prolly tried to defy them and got a sermon/or her cruel methods is the only methods she know how to use to get results.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Probably. It's still bad though.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

And yet, you continued to watch thereafter, right? Fuck off. This isn't your soapbox, quit complaining about a sequence that happened prior in the show that only lasted for five or so seconds during another.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

She could be, we haven't seen Kacchon or Nori-chan's bare bodies to see whether they have matching scars. Plus, if Nori were to be injured, Kacchon would never know because of the not-feeling-pain thing.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

I really hope this is 2-cour because so far it's been very hard for me to give a fuck about any of the characters except for maybe the autist duo but that's only because they have some sort of backstory relating to the entire system.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

The show should have been more like this episode from the start, to be honest. I like it, but the tone was a bit too wacky due to all the comedy. It works better if it takes itself more seriously like this episode.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

He still understands pain as a tingly feeling, unless she too has severely lost her sense of pain.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

Maybe it'll get released when volume one of the DVD is released? Either I'm blind or an idiot because I can't find the release date on the website.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

I don't think we will get a 2-cour from this series, but I'd love if they do. It's a shame because the series feels like it's getting started with this episoe.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

I actually think this was the strongest episode of the show, I really like Maki.

Can't I like something but criticize it at the same time? What's wrong with that?

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

It was released today actually, which is why im surprised I cannot find it anywhere. Would help if I could read japanese though.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

She definitely has powers or abilities/disabilities of her own.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Yeah. I was actually starting to slightly give a fuck about the cast this episode. Honestly, I think they should have just had the emotion connection show up two-three episodes earlier.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

I want more of Hisomu's mystery shenanigans,
they get lost finding Ruru's address
Hisomu incidentally reveal where she live
someone ask how does he know
he smile and reply with something nonsensical they let it slide
final scene is him talking to Sonozaki and her saying did he find closure
"Yeah, I suppose"
she inquired why isn't he mad or upset with Maki; he say you shouldn't mire yourself mulling over the past and the future is your new life or something of that sort

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

What did Nori-chan inject into herself?

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

I find it strange that people feel this way. Tenga early on showed hints of his true, gentle personality even after the first scene with Katsuhira, and Nico keeps breaking down into these really somber and very perceptive moments dispersed throughout the episodes. Every scene alone with Yuta and Maki works really well to develop them too. Even Sonozaki if you read between the lines is constantly fighting against the rest of the Kizna Committee, and the more bits of her past we get the clearer it will be. All of that makes me care about them.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

what
already?

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

While I do appreciate the fairly decent characterization. It's just the same old 'seemingly shallow archetypes are actually more nuanced than they seem' shtick Okada loves to play around with. At this point, I'm more interested in the setting that's looming all over them especially the whole purpose of the Kizuna system and if it's some sort of plot to further establish control over the already dystopian-esque society they have. I doubt the show is going to get to deep into that and just give it a glance in favor of the cast's relationship.

Honestly, typing that out I realize I'm probably not the target audience for this show. Welp. At least the direction is fantastic.

Robert Green
Robert Green

even if she must become the villain, Nori-chan will raise up the moralfag newtype the world needs

cliffhanger finale where he forces forbidden kiznaiver with her
s2 never

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

When KLK was airing did they come up front and announce how many episodes it would be? I feel like there was a 2-week break between seasons because of some holidays while it was airing.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

That was just the usual new years break, it won't happen here. This show is either a split cour or an one cour with really bad pacing.

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

Disappointment.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

token lesbian suffering
Dropped even harder than when I previously dropped this because Chidori lost.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

when I previously dropped this because Chidori lost.

Did you have any hope? Because it was clear she was going to lose from the first minute of the first episode

the childhood friend never wins, user. never

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Did you have any hope?
No.
Because it was clear she was going to lose from the first minute of the first episode
No. It was that scene where the bluer bitch put her face really close to the MC's face.
the childhood friend never wins
Why do you retards not understand that the bitch with blue hair is the MC's childhood friend. She knew him first.

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

CR

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

His eyes really are pretty, damn.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

They're a little wonky in some shots.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Why do you retards not understand that the bitch with blue hair is the MC's childhood friend
He doesn't remember it, though. So for all it's worth, chidori is his childhood friend.

maybe in the end he'll remember and then chidori will win

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

I Didn't whink it was that bad, but I get your sentiment, that kinda thing pisses me off so much.

"I'm going to the mall."
5 minutes later
"WAIT, WHERE'S ANON-KUN?"
FLASHBACK: "I'm going to the mall."
"I remember!"

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

He somewhat remembers, like when he had the dream and woke up calling Chidori by Sonozaki.

Michael Long
Michael Long

Thank god someone agrees with me.

Sure, it's not the worst example of it (it's no Bungou), but I find it really annoying.

I still think this was the strongest episode thus far (which actually isn't saying much since episode 2-5 were pretty weak, but maybe it'll get good from now on).

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Is it really possible to feel pain in your heart from a simple chemical imbalance in your brain? I didn't consider it was possible until this episode, and am still skeptical. Seems like Okada is romanticizing emotional disarray rather than being factual. The only time I've ever even felt my "heart" was the few times I've had cardiac arrest, and even it was more so pain in my chest and arms and breathing problems.

David Jones
David Jones

This seems to be a general problem in anime. Same with the explain-everything madness. Even when a friend gets kidnapped in front of MC and he starts running after the criminal he has to tell the audience "I have to save *" or some shit as if nobody would be able guess what he's about to do there.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Are people really this autistic? It's just a figure of speech user. You don't actually literally feel pain in your heart, although intense emotional pain can sometimes feel like an ache in the chest or stomach, it's not literally pain in your heart as in the organ. It's just that for whatever reason, most cultures the world over since ancient times have associated the heart with emotions, (though actually the Japanese associate the gut more with emotions. I'd have to rewatch it to recall what he actually says in Japanese, the translation to heart could be different in the original).

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

You don't actually literally feel pain in your heart
So why were they all clutching their chest in the same place?

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

What's happening much more often in Kiznaiver is the feeling of having your stomach churn, which is a real feeling.

As for what you're asking about pain in your physical heart due to emotional turmoil, it's somewhat related to embodied cognition. That's the concept that there is no separation of mind and body, and that they can affect each other (to put it simply). So your brain localizes emotional pain as being in your heart. Also if you want a more physiological answer, being hurt activates your sympathetic nervous system, which among other things raises heart rate, which you can feel. Those are just a few explanations.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

I haven't been able to find it, but i vaguely remember there being an interview, before the show aired, where Okada, or some one else from trigger, says that they're considering making the show two cour.

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Yeah, when someone you care about dies or similar shit it usually feels like the heart gets squeezed or something. It's not 100% physical like an heart attack, it's more like astral stuff or how people might imagine it. It's probably caused by the hormones sadness, shock or stress induce.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Wish is father of the thought

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

They better figure out something, because while the show isn't tanking it's not going to keep it up with almost half of the first cour over and almost none of the cast getting their backstory done.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

He's a real catch...on.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

CARLOOOOSSSS

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

If Tenga and Chidori don'e end up together then I'll riot.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

I don't remember these shots from the recent episode.

John Myers
John Myers

The preview for the next one is out now.

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Can someone post the updated version?

Carter Long
Carter Long

This was all we got to, I think people said they don't really want any more made because it feels forced for the series, something like that

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

No wonder if Kiznaiver is not the usual Trigger stuff.

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

Did we get a new column, row of diagonal this week?

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Pretty much. I don't feel any hype for this so it doesn't really feel right to do one.

If anything, it's Luluco that deserves the gaijin reactions this season.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

mc is not an edgelord in the least
maki is the only edgy main character

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

definitely good so far
it's like Kokoro Connect except good with some TRIGGER flair mixed in & excellent visuals

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Hmm

James Phillips
James Phillips

i love that little flinch she does when Kacchon says he's disappointed by her.
this show does a great job of making you empathize with the characters

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Every character is just awful.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Might as well add in the forbidden love right now.

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

The Promise from Heaven hardly counts, that was intentionally middle school tripe.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

picked up i guess

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

So afaik nobody on the planet recorded the Full OP when it played on J-Wave at 1500 eleven time yesterday.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

I kinda figure Ruru was a dumb bitch who got Maki pissed off, Mali said something bad without thinking, Ruru took it way too seriously and killed herself. I feel sure that this is what's going to happen.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

it doesn't need explaining, nico is the childish type to care about tender things as such. even more aggressively with someone who is adamantly opposed to the idea.

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

I don't know, Ruru seemed pretty eager to kill herself regardless of anything Maki did. It's the ultimate way to make sure Maki will be bound to her forever.

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

[Underwater]

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

150011?

Dylan James
Dylan James

Newfag detected

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

These two are fucking, right?

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

I have a feeling Maki is Okada's self insert.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

there are people on Sup Forums right now who watch the HorribleSubs release instead of waiting for the fansubs

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

It's pretty obvious Nico likes Tenga and is jealous because Tenga likes Chidori

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

Ruru playfully, I think, tried to off herself knowing Maki would catch her. I think one day Maki got tired of her shit and let her fall to her death. She now blames herself for it since she chose not to stop her, she "killed" her.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

Fuckin OST when, the bgm is chill as fuck

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Flower symbolism is pretty common with Okada's works too, Menma's blue flower in AnoHana is a forget-me-not

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

horriblesubs

Ex deee

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

What the fuck? Are we watching the same show?

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Literally rewatch last week's episode, it's pretty hard to miss.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Tenga shippers are stupid

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

That's not feelings for Tenga. Nico already has issues with relationships (as do them all), but her role is to be a supporter. That's why she keeps trying to be Maki's friend and is shown quietly observing everyone.

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

Misunderstanding has also been done. Red freaked out when she thought Autism and Sonozaki were kissing.

Also, how is our goofy masochistic seventh member of the party not a degenerate? He sat there with the most prominent ahegao, drooling and everything, at our main character being hit by a car, because holy shit could he feel that agony.

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

He is a degenerate. He lives in squalor and doesn't attend school, spending all his time hurting himself to get off.

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

I would have if they the Japanese could let you listen to their online radio regardless of IP range...
I even tried a VPN but it was still not working

Fucking radiko

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

manga where a sensei won
it's not even real

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Is it okay if the Sensei wins another Christmas Cake instead?

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Maybe they'll release the comic as a bonus with the BD.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Was it me or was their a weirdly high amount of Eva references this episode?

The red waves on the beach, the "sound only," and Maki's emotional breakdown scream and the shots and scenes thereafter seemed pretty deliberately like references.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

stopped feeling internal emotional pain like this a few years ago

pain tolerance has increased as well

less and less emotional every day

Am I turning into katsu?

Easton James
Easton James

HorribleSubs

Good job guys proud of you

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

This fucking girl, she really dont have much to be unique in this group.

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

I liked that slight full body twitch she did when he said that. It's a nice way of showing that he hit her straight in the heart.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

But without the cute childhood friend girl to worry about you and cook you dinners.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

That was my favourite part of the episode. Scene in general was fantastic. I'm actually kind of surprised how well they're developing Katsu's character.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

I always knew this girl is a dyke.

Hunter White
Hunter White

uguu

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Trigger may not have made a good show in a while but they always deliver on the yuri, goddamn.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Oh god please. I have craved a teacher-teacher romance (or sex) in a story focused on teenagers for so long. Please oh please oh please.

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

I liked seeing her unsettled this way. She hasn't had any openings for emotional vulnerability until this episode.

Same here. For some reason I expected him to be boring but I like his development so far.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

Checkout code grass for an explanation.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

This recent episode is WAY BETTER than any of the episodes by far. Mostly because it's focusing on an actual interesting character rather than generic tsundere onanajimi and no-personality MC. For once, I'm looking forward to next week's episode.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Just imagine how good the Tenga episode(s) will be.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

All style, no substance.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

local girl not so tough,etc.
Nice episode but why the car I assuming carrying sonozaki suddenly swerving around?

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

That was the filmmakers making their hasty getaway I think.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

here. Well shit, just realised that was just the camera crew running.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

For some reason I expected him to be boring
Well if "emotionless" as the main word describing the main character doesn't set bells going off, then you probably have not watched much anime.
I like the way they're working with it here though.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

FUCKING DESTROYED.

I hope Sonozaki and the Kizuna Committee fails. Worse than fascism.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

What's so bad about fascism?

Isaac King
Isaac King

HorribleSubs

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Poor lad has got a long way to go if he wants to be a master player.

Shouldn't even try, should just settle for conventional love with Maki.

Also, his two lady friends are actually quite nice, they should get porn.

Juan Young
Juan Young

HorribleSubs

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Stop Tenga bullying.

He has feelings too, but he's a man and won't let his feelings get the best of him.

Real men don't cry.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

HorribleSubs

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

HorribleSubs

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

that beautiful heat haze

Top-notch.

I'm none of these guys but I'm using [HS] because I'm playing this on a toaster, and [Asenshi] has laggy audio and video for me.

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

holy shit

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

It feels different for me - it's like my entire upper chest is being squeezed tight and I can't breathe.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

What the fuck?

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Yuta-kun can fuck these two whenever he wants but it seems he is going for the bigger fish: Maki. Also that girl with the black thingy looks like Mai Mai from Mayoiga.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

I was trying to point out the way how those two look EXTREMELY similar to Maki and her girlfriend.

I guess that one looks like Maimai too.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Oh shit.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Normally I would hate a Character like Kacchon but something about him seems so likeable, I don't know if it is his design paired with his distinctive eyes or and underlying feeling of him being a cliche emotionless character with the twist of him literally not being able to help it.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Kiznaiver
Fix anything
Sorry you fell for the Okada meme, OP

Chase James
Chase James

lesbians

It's just adolescence guys calm down.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

I think the guy who used to make them stopped because people were saying it doesn't fit the show.

I thought they were fun, though.
Charter-kun, if you are reading this, I support your work and hope you will keep making them

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

A teacher still in her adolescence? What a womanchild. Definitely abnormal.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

If you are talking about Asexual: The Manga, then you might be into something.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Yeah, this. It isn't bad in my opinion, I even loved the last episode but it doesn't aim for anything so far. Some of the few episodes we got were just episodical random shit, I hope the next episodes will be like the latest again althoug I fear it will just cover every character from now on. I just feel like the plot is going nowhere and we're just getting episodical character drama or something. The end most likely will be about Sonozaki's feelings but I honestly don't care about her.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

I want to splurt all my semen inside Nori-chan with the sole purpose of impregnating her as hard as I can.

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

They are secretly lesbians and use Yuta as their beard.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

He'll die after getting kissed by Chidori.

My uncle works at Okada, he told me.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Apparently I did have one at one point but I forgot she existed

Guess that's kinda my fault

At least I'll get a nori-chan right? ;_;

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Asexual: The Manga
What do you refer to?

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

That would be pretty funny.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

I did have one at one point but I forgot she existed

Isn't that the definition of a Nori-chan?

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

jesus fucking christ I am him in almost every aspect

still no chidori though

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

He'll beat the shit of Kacchon because "Muh Nori-chan" instead of Chidori since him has feelings for her and want her to be happy.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

Same here, I haven't seen her since we were 8-9 years old though

S-someday she'll reappear and will lust over me, r-right guys?
It's only a matter of time, right?

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

Maybe when she's 35 and has had 2 kids with a black guy who left her immediately after they were born.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

nah, in my country women generally dont like blacks

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Nice blog, you guys.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Honestly was about to drop this but the last two eps have been great. Kacchon, being angry at Nori-chan was the cherry on the cake.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

I'm just here for all the Kacchon and Sonozaki scenes. I only care about Chidori to the extent that she's there to have her heart broken.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Same here, i'm enjoying the show a lot more after the first episodes.

Maybe it's because I finally understood what the show actually is.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Same here. I like the chemistry between Maki and other characters, especially Yuta and I like Tenga and Niko as characters. Don't care about the rest but made me love the episode even more. I hope they will have more of this.
Most anime like this would depict Sonozaki as the poor misunderstood girl and girldhood friend Kacchon eventually falls in love with but I kinda hope it will be something else here.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

women
not lusting for black dick
anywhere

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Blacks are objectively considered less attractive.
Believe all the memes you want but it's an undeniable truth

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Go fuck yourself with you kizuna tyranny, bitch.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Shota Iwasaki (Punchline character designer) is the animation director of the next episode.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

I love his designs.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

WHILE
I'M
BLEEDING
DRY

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

SINGLE OUT FUCKING WHEN?
If it's already supposed to be released, why can't I find it?

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Fluffy, emotionally dead boys are good

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

This is the only show I look forward to each week.

It's the most unique of the lot, to be honest.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

http://kiznaiver.jp/special/kiznatalk/06/

Tenga and Yuta talking about kabe-don.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

I never planned on stopping.
This is character drama, there's nothing wrong to feel excited for development in stuff like this.
Believe it or not, alot of people who watch k-dramas and things of that nature have that lingering feeling of excitement because of what had happened and the allusions to what will happen next. So it's just as fine
Besides, it's TRIGGER tradition.
I'll make some Luluco ones soon.
But im not the one who compiles them into the chart, i just make them.
For now, have these

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

I'll make some Luluco ones soon
This would be nice. Luluco has this typical Trigger feeling. But nice to see it for Kiznaiver as well.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

There was a release date 2 weeks ago for the TV size, the only other date released is for the broadcast of the single on J-Wave radio which was on the 15th, and nobody on the planet recorded it.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Oh god please do, these are amazing.
Luluco ones would be fucking awesome too.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

when Yuta reveals his deep shame at having been a fatty childhood star to the school to distract everybody from one-hit wonder yuri novelist, it'll happen. the healing will be so pure that even Kacchon's heart will feel refreshed.

bonus points if the two hangers-on sluts make fun of him for once being a fatty, and maki interjects fat boys are best boys. and out of nowhere, kuroyukihime is accelerating by fast and shouts TRUE DAT

Blake Green
Blake Green

these are all very good but the last one should have something more than just kacchon

keep up the good work

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Maki reveals she's always had a staggering obsession with THICC bois because she imagines they'd have a huge cock
Ruru and Maki's yuri relationship is a red herring, as Ruru can't provide that meaty schlong Maki needs in her life
Yuta still held onto his prideful possession, which is why he has those tagalongs
The two of them have aggressively lewd engagements which makes the entire team feel simultaneous pleasure, and they all stare at each other awkwardly

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

I bet Hisomu's dick is full of piercings

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

I bet he did pearling.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

These sluts seem like nice girls.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Not very smart though. Can't they see that Yuta only has eyes for Tenga?

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Combination of trainwreck and boring. Definitely not entertaining.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

What?

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

I feel like the staff were like " Let's make our Female lead Sonozaki, like Yukino and Senjougahara, that's what the people want"

Any one else feel this way?

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Shitty M3 rip off. I like it.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

While it has similarities to M3, that's because they both had the same writer. Deep connections, particularly involving painful emotions, are one of her trademarks. It's more similar to BRS in the style of how the connections exist, but you're right that the end goal of both "evil" organizations is pretty much Instrumentality.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

How was M3? It was one of the few anime I didn't watch that season.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Why is Tenga such a best boy?

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Looks like shit but I enjoyed it.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

The thin and loose-fitting yellow tanktop.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Animation Direction and Art are top-notch;
Plot starts off weak but gets better by the episode

So far it's pretty good, but don't expect the usual Trigger over-the-top action.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Step outside
See this
what do?

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

It's has it's own charm but I think the director has more of the credit for the complete overall series than Mari Okada.

tfw we will never have a Raika and Iwato in Kiznaiver
;_;

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

I wish it was a plain drama instead of the whole kiznaiver thing sort of tagged on

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

I can't wait for Niko to reveal for a bit how truly she is. It would be funny if she turned out to be the most rational and behaved person in the series, even more than Yuta-kun desu.

Carter Young
Carter Young

Which would be ironic considering that particular director is often hands off when it comes to his job. Just look at some of the other shows he's done and read his interviews.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Is the rest of this show just going to be bad melodrama

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

That wouldn't be the same show. The entire thing is based around the Kiznaiver concept, that's what makes it unique.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

tell me one thing that happened so far where the kiznaiver thing was absolutely necessary for the story.
(except how they all came together of course)

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Something tells me Hisomu will end up doing something very nasty for the squad towards the end but Nico will have predicted that and will save the day.

That boy is hiding something, there's too many weird things surrounding him, from how he came into the show, his strange interest in kacchon, and all the foreshadowing by the other characters.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Forcing them to reveal their secrets, thus giving them reason to open up their hearts. Being the impetus to find and stop Hisomu from hurting himself. Connecting their emotions such that they must now care not simply about each other physically but emotionally. Being the entire reason Katsuhira's cold shell is starting to crack. Basically everything.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

Why do japanese sites not allow you if your IP not from Japan? Seems a bit retarded seeing as other countries don't do that.

Nathan White
Nathan White

last episode
hisomu discovers the truth behind ruru's death
he murders maki, killing himself and all the others in the process

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

I've invested many man hours into this, and I have yet to find something better. Even though it's unfortunate to have Sonozaki say "buns" like that, I don't fault CR for doing it.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

What are those?

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Small beads put under the skin on your dick.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

she wants the D

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

Will she regret those words when she sees Tenga break down for the first time?

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Do they feel good inside?

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

That's the idea, but I wouldn't know.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

I honestly don't know why but I enjoy this show a lot, even though it's pretty average.

David Cruz
David Cruz

Me too. Somehow it's a lot of fun watching the characters interact, even if not much is happening.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Wasn't the full opening supposed to be released today?

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

A lot's going on, both with characters and the plotline with the committee, but the latter is more cryptic. I prefer this level as compared to heavy political or military shows where there are so many factions and nonsense that I can never keep them straight.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

It was supposed to be released every day someone says it's released today

It doesn't have an official date

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page